[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
want some creepy games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
want some creepy games
>>
want a million dollars
>>
want a pizza
>>
want cunt
>>
>>17629289
Silent hill
Fatal frame
Resident evil
Eternal darkness
Condemned
Manhunt
Spooky castle
Chulip
Metroid prime
Off

There you want be some scary games
>>
want a ziggaziggah
>>
slenderman
>>
>>17629356
yeah omg best game :D
>>
>>17629336
Good stuff.
>Off
been meaning to replay that.
>>
lsd dream simulator
>>
>>17629289
The only one I would recommend I cannot remember the name of

It was a game that I've seen footage of on youtube, apparently it was discovered in the Tor network and you apparently just walk through hell, random music and voices will start playing, crazy shit because no one knows where it came from and no one has come forward to claim they developed it
>>
there was a pic with some creepy games have it someone ?
>>
Forbidden siren
>>
>>17629366
Just remembered the name

Sad Satan
>>
If you can't read moonrunes a translation of the game is here.

http://psx.lain.pl/
>>
Outlast
Kill switch (Russian game)
>>
>>17629381
Sounds cool. Can't find any footage, but I'll give it a play.
Thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>17629336
Metroid is one of my favourite series ever, yet I have never played a Prime game apart from hunters.

Please don't hate me.

Is it spooky?
>>
Oh Look, a thread listing all the games already in the sticky. List them twice, oh how nice!

>>13385860
>>
>>17629410
I remember it being very atmospheric. It's exactly what you would want from a 3D Metroid game.
>>
Want a rock
>>
File: cover_large.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis has some creepy parts to it
>>
try one of these:

Silent hill
Resident evil
Eternal darkness
Condemned
Manhunt
Spooky castle
Chulip
Silent hill
Fatal frame
Metroid prime
Off
Fatal frame
>>
The best games:

Silent hill
Fatal frame
Resident evil
Eternal darkness
Condemned
Manhunt
Spooky castle
Chulip
Silent hill
Fatal frame
Metroid prime
Off
>>
>>17629392
>>17629374

/x/ is still gullible as ever

At least kill switch was a cool creepy pasta
>>
>>17629443
>gullible

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=scary+game+found+on+Tor
>>
Why aren't these classics being discussed?

Silent hill
Fatal frame
Resident evil
Eternal darkness
Condemned
Manhunt
Spooky castle
Chulip
Silent hill
Fatal frame
Metroid prime
Off
>>
>>17629366
>>17629374
>last summer
>some faggot on Youtube releases a video of himself playing a game he found on the Deep Web
>"omg so spooky guize!"
>someone here on 4chan provides a download link
>it's full to the brim with gore, viruses, and CP but idiots download it anyway.
>it's similar to the original game, but not identical. This is known as the "dirty" version
>someone goes through the dirty version and takes out all the gore, viruses, and CP, thus creating the "clean" version

Out of the three known versions (original, dirty, and clean), the only person known to possess the original version is the guy that uploaded it to YouTube in the first place. A lot of people suspect that he himself created it.
>>
>>17629467
link to dirty version ?
>>
>>17629363
While off isn't necessarily scary, it definitely has disturbing and pretty fucked up stuff in it.

>>17629410
Like the other anon says, it's very atmospheric and I can remember some creepy stuff in it.
>>
>>17629450
I know what you're talking about, retard. but its all just a big shill from a "you guyz, I found this game on the spooky web" youtuber to get people to play his pretentious walking simulator.
>>
>The Grifter
Best GBA game imqhofam
>>
>>17629289
Halo odst
>>
Can't go wrong with Silent Hill 1-3
>>
File: 250px-RuleofRose.jpg (26 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
250px-RuleofRose.jpg
26 KB, 250x354
Rule of Rose. It was banned in some countries shortly after its release. It's pretty rare.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.