[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's my chart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: astrochart.jpg (78 KB, 507x453) Image search: [Google]
astrochart.jpg
78 KB, 507x453
How's my chart?
>>
>>17628187
It says you will be awakening as a Sailor Senshi soon.
>>
>>17628293

Sweet
>>
Anybody. It's sure a nice shape.
>>
>>17628187
Well, depends on the person. Some will look at it as a bad chart, others will look at it as a sweet one.

The Sun, Venus, Mercury and Ascendant all falling into Cancer + Medium Coeli in Pisces is a huge cocktail.
I can safetly assume Cancer is your ruler sign.

Not bad to my eyes but... Cancer is not always seen as a very good sign.
>>
>>17628187
nice star of david, shlomo
>>
>>17628187
The stars baptized you as a Jew.
>>
>>17628995
>The Sun, Venus, Mercury and Ascendant all falling into Cancer + Medium Coeli in Pisces is a huge cocktail.

What does that mean?

But yeah I'm typical Cancer desu
>>
>>17629059
I'll read your major signs;
Sun: Cancer
Moon: Taurus (being Cancer in Venus)
Ascendant: Cancer
Medium Coeli: Pisces (being Escoprio in House V)

You're basically a very caring and loving person by nature. You're kind to anyone, and in exchange, you expect people to be caring towards you as well.
Regarding romantic love, you stand out. You're veeery romantic, and you'll love to express your love via pleasures(sex, kissing...). But be aware, you're also dependant of your loved one and may struggle a lot if you don't get his/her love.
You're someone with not many layers, the face you show to society is actually your true self. Again, Cancer rules you, what you most want is the warmth from others.
To love yourself, well, you're not very sure what path to follow. You aren't sure about listening to your head or to your heart in this topic, however, you'll not accept any humilliations not bad things said to you(you may even like to stand out compared to other people).

This said, it's also in your nature to listen to other people's problems, and you may think in other people before thinking in yourself.
>>
>>17628187
Meaningless.
>>
>>17629088

Okay well I appreciate the long post, thanks bro. Not sure how accurate those descriptions would be to me as a person though; the loving caring, wanting warmth that's all true, and yes I expect and need attention from my lover and without that I'll be left moody. As for layers, I'd say that's completely incorrect, i'm not at all trusting and I certainly never be myself, nor do I present my outside layer or my emotions to anybody frankly or honestly barely ever. Right about not accepting humiliations and standing out, and yes the last bit about thinking in others before myself is quite true.

Overall 7/10 accuracy, pretty good.
>>
>>17629131

It's my pleasure. I only read a few signs though.
And I see, interesting how you actually have a lot of layers. May I ask you something? Has something in life made you build an outside layer? Like, maybe people laughed at you or something.
It's okay if you don't want to answer, it's none of my business after all.

Have a good day!
>>
>>17629146

Sure, I was a very weird kid and I got bullied a bit, and all I ever wanted was to be liked, admired and respected. But really I think all the layers I did build up around myself were because I was just a weird cunt ( and I still am deep down ) and I didn't like that and I tried to become a more normal person which has largely worked. So wouldn't say it was life that did it or other people, than it was my decision.
>>
>>17629155
I understand, I understand why you built yourself your layers now.
It's not a bad thing actually, is just a fact about ourselves that the chart will not show(as it was built by experience).

Let me tell you something anon, You're not a weird cunt, and hope you have close people to you, opening oneself is very important and in your case is even more
>>
File: 1450149133470.jpg (28 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1450149133470.jpg
28 KB, 500x362
>>17629171

No need to talk to me like a sympathetic grandmother ^_^ I'm fairly happy with myself as it is and I know I'm not a weird cunt, I'm just being honest I was a very strange kid. Once again thanks for the reading of the chart, I was hoping for something more like 'you have hidden chosen powers and will become greatly successful you just haven't unlocked it yet', but thanks anyway.
>>
>>17629191
LOL, okay then.
Charts only reveal our personalities though, boring as it may be, nothing more and nothing less haha.
>>
>>17629203
forgot trip, but I guess it doesn't matter
>>
>>17628187

I'm sorry to inform you, OP,

but it looks like you have no penis.
>>
>>17629273

What? I do though
>>
>fall squarely in the middle of Cancer dates
>chart has three Cancers and one Scorpio
>chart also has three Sagittarius and two Aries
>???
>>
>>17629207
Read me bb
Didn't get a good one last thread
>>
>>17629131
In my experience the influence of water signs (cancer, pisces and scorpio) is a sort of deep feeling that's hard for the individual in question to articulate, either because they feel they won't be understood or just because the feelings are so intense or hard to describe.That's why we think of water signs as being sort of moody, or having a lot of emotional depth. You have a very watery chart so this is to be expected :)
>>
File: chart.jpg (92 KB, 592x533) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
92 KB, 592x533
care to read mine, >>17629088 ?

I have no understanding in this and am curious.
>>
>>17628187
Needs more Prince.
>>
>>17629448

Well I spend a lot of time daydreaming and regretting and ruminating generally, it's not a very good characteristic. So moody is pretty accurate.
>>
Alexander the Great was a Cancer.

AHAHA, CANCER IS BEST SIGN
>>
File: scorpio.png (24 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
scorpio.png
24 KB, 750x562
>>17629465
Look a little like mine.

Anyone want to read it for me a little?
>>
>>17629088
>tell me why I'm so great
>muh romance

Stop being cancerous tabloid

are there are actual women browsing /x/?
>>
>>17628187
Is always nice to see a grand sextile in a chart. But like many of them this one is also flawed. Grand sextiles are made of one single polarity (feminine or masculine) and there are no Virgo placements in this chart. Mars is in Libra creating many out-of-sign aspects with the only exception being Jupiter, therefore creating an imperfect grand sextile. There are also intercepted signs, a sign of an asymmetrical chart. Is an interesting one nevertheless.
>>
>>17631314

Damn, I didn't understand any of that meant but it sounded cool. Grand Sextile; I like the sound of that.
>>
File: graphic.png (19 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
19 KB, 480x640
>>17631314
A lot more seem to be like mine here.
>>
File: graphic.png (20 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
20 KB, 480x640
>>17631314
So, I was trying by my self.... but still donĀ“t get it all :p can you help me?
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 747x786) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 747x786
Can someone read my chart a bit please?
>>
>>17633478
>missed mercury on virgo
I'm sorry 4 ur life mate LMAO
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.