[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PID
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
File: paulysdead.png (518 KB, 616x896) Image search: [Google]
paulysdead.png
518 KB, 616x896
Where were you when you realized Paul really is dead? Really, really dead?
>>
Watch this if you haven't already

https://youtu.be/8W9_qN64S4s
>>
Bump. Or has this already been hashed out to death? I only recently found out this was more than a meme
>>
Bump!!
>>
>>17627909
>>17628068

It's not that it's been hashed out to death (though it has), it's that it isn't even remotely real.
>>
>>17628118
The facial analysis speaks for itself my dude
>>
OK
if I don't realize he's dead
then where am I
Really
because it's dark now, but when I move left a few feet it's super bright, and kind of like underwater
>>
>>17628136

That people can't understand photos?
>>
>>17628139
I don't know what it means. But it is spooky. /x/ material if ever there was.

>>17628143
Please explain to me how Paul grew massive clefts on his chin and cheeks in the space of a year. Where can I attain your mastery of photograph analysis? I want it in ime
>>
What does it change though? I mean who the fuck cares?
>>
>>17628146
Not the same anon but the clefts aren't that massive. Also notice that "real paul" on the bottom left has it and "fake paul" on the right doesn't. Whoever made this is an autist to have fucked that up so badly
>>
>>17628146
It's called optical illusion
>>
>>17628146
>Please explain to me how Paul grew massive clefts on his chin and cheeks in the space of a year
Because weight loss and losing baby fat in one's face as a young man is a supernatural phenomena
>>
>>17627909
Explain to me how the "fake" Paul can sing and tour and get married and have kids, etc. This is the gayest conspiracy theory of all time. It's the real Paul.
>>
>>17628203
This
>>
>>17627909
No where because he's really, really alive.
>>
>>17627909
I heard he got replaced with a robot.
>>
>>17628161
I like how no one ever answers this question.
>>
>>17627948
I fucking love iamaphoney, but there's been no activity lately, it's a shame

his shit creeps me out like nothing else
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXLYr0oB9z0
>>
>>17628188
He was in a car accident and injuries his upper lip, he stopped showing in public for a while because he looked like shit, at the same time some tinfoild dude on a radio started the myth, then someone traveled to wherever shit place in the middle of nowhere and he was there with his dog Martha, his wife Linda and his children, and oh surprise, his son looks LITERALLY like the "real" Paul.
>b-but they performed s-surgery on h-FUCK OFF
>b-but illuminat-FUCK OFF
>lol you believe it its a conspirac-FUCK OFF I SAID
>>
>>17628598
Makes sense. Look at how different Mark Hamill looked after his car accident.
>>
File: 666.png (337 KB, 717x433) Image search: [Google]
666.png
337 KB, 717x433
>>17627909
too spooky
>>
>>17627909
He just looks like he lost the baby fat.
>>
>>17627909
It's almost as if.....no two photos of someone are exactly alike! woah

Hey guys I'm looking at a photo of me at graduation and one of me from vacation and they're different. Am I a fake replacement?
>>
>>17628489
I personally would praise them like gods for tricking people for so long.
>>
I don't think Paul is dead.... But I really don't know why they showed a picture of a dead body in that one video
>>
>>17628161

It'd be evidence of a conspiracy. I'm not saying it is though, lol.

What kind of conspiracy? The kind that might include covering up the death or murder of someone involved in a band that has had massive cultural influence.

OP's pic is a fucking joke
>>
>>17628708
Kek. Exactly anon
>>
>>17627909
Ok so maybe in some distant paralel dimension you're correct, OP. What then, faggot? You're gonna knock on fake Paul's front door and persuade him to tell you where the Alian headquarters on Earth is?

Freaking autists these days.
>>
>>17627909
>>17629972
>>17628161
This. Even if true, how does this affect things in a larger scale?

Was he killed in a satanic ritual, kidnapped by aliens or what? I never got the dark aspect of this conspiracy.
>>
He started shooting heroin after his car crash that's why his face got fat & he looks dumber /thread
>>
Can anyone identify the song at 32:20?
>>
>>17627909

lol the fake Pauls are actually quite good
>>
>>17630690
Sounds like somebodies interpretation of the reversed audio turned into a new song, then reversed so you hear the similarities to the beatles song. Send him back.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (79 KB, 558x407) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
79 KB, 558x407
>>17630726
Billy Shears was better than the original.

Paul is dead for sure.

So much evidence, not just this crap...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43 KB, 607x1080
>>17628708
Nope, just an autistic faggot.
>>
>>17628188
Plus drugs
>>
>>17627909
When I read that Italian article where two forensic scientists conclusively proved that Paul pre-66 was different than Paul post-66.

What I have found about conspiracies is that if their is no truth to them they eventually fade away, not this one
>>
>>17628161
It shows how the media is complicit in cover ups, it proves that these bands are a secret society mind control plot and the performers are just pawns that can be replaced. This kind of question deflects from the truth of the matter, that the beatles music did a lot of damage culturally and was proven to not be authored by them, which suggests that there was a hype machine funding them.

Paul being replaced is a symptom of a much larger problem
>>
>>17629623
Because the Beatles liked to fuck with people.

>Hey there's rumours you might be dead paul
>Lets stick a dead body in our video and watch them go insane
>>
>>17631167
Watch the clip for "Free as a Bird" (the most recent beatles release)

It's got the scene of Paul's car crash, yeah, but more to your point there is a scene where John is in a room smoking a pipe or otherwise twiddling his fingers while some unknown is fiendishly writing. Says it all, I think.

Also
>Imagine
>Not "NWO," the song
>>
>>17631123
His songs are predictable and base. Always kitschy, always a story about some sad family or something. Not to say that original Paul/Beatles were any more inspired, but I feel like original Paul had more spark in him.

In terms of personality its no contest. Fake Paul rambles, isn't funny, and has a somewhat feminine/campy vibe to him. Watch the vids below. Original Paul was decidedly confident and masculine. There was a reason the girls loved him most. Current Paul is a bit of a homo.

https://youtu.be/IA4P6htAGDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIwFJDBIif0
>>
>>17631192
You just went full tinfoil.

Each scene is a reference to a beatles song.
The car crash is A Day in the Life

And the writer is a reference to paperback writer.
>>
>>17631202
>Comparing an interview of young paul with old paul
You're an idiot.
>>
>>17631216
They are a year apart in the second vid laddy

The first one is just to illustrate the point of how campy and awkward he is
>>
>>17631211
A Day in the Life itself is a reference to Paul's death, in the PID canon. So your points kinda moot, sorry
>>
>>17631202
>had more spark in him
Oh you mean the thing that happens to every single artist ever? They lose their hunger for success and start making shittier music.
>>
>>17631272
They don't lose it in a year, though, you donkey

1966 and 1967 Paul are two different people. Everything except the popular narrative confirms this, at least to my mind and many others
>>
>>17628598

exactly. if anything the real conspiracy is that all the other beatles died and paul was the only one left. they use the paul story to distract from the truth, that the other band members died and were replaced
>>
>>17631270
>According to this theory someone made up your point is moot
Nice try, kid.
>>
Secret King of Scotland. Hidden royal bloodline. He'll be fine.
>>
>>17631172
I get that they fucked with people over it, but using a dead body is pretty fucked, especially back then
>>
depending on the way your teeth sit in your mouth and the way your mouth is open, your chin and cheeks will look different
depending on angle and eyebrows movement, a nose can look more pointy or crooked
Fucking think for a second kid
>>
>>17627909
Angle, lighting, focal length, distance to subject.

All these things can have a profound effect on how the persons face appears in a photo.

Here's an example of what different focal lengths do to a face. And this is with the face in the same pose.
>>
File: 492.jpg (373 KB, 1985x1800) Image search: [Google]
492.jpg
373 KB, 1985x1800
>>17631436
For some reason my photo didn't upload.
>>
>>17631291
I know you can't be serious. This is nuts, you know that right?

Paul is not dead. This is the most ridiculous conspiracy theory to appear on /x/. Wake up.
>>
>>17627909
I already knew the theory, but your pic is the best proof ive seen 2bh.

So, here, at home, just now.
>>
>>17631202
Different people.

Also, new Paul/Fail/Billy Shears/Billy Pepper was two inches taller than og Paul.
>>
ITT: uncultured and deaf non-musicians believing paparazzi shit
>>
>>17631167
>the beatles music did a lot of damage culturally
What damage exactly?
>>
Professional artist who has studied facial anatomy extensively here. Let me tell you some things about the photo in the OP's post.
>Identical bone structure, more prominent in photos on left due to weight loss
>same lines/creases on face on both left and right images
>has tweezed or shaped his eyebrows in images on right side
>Identical cupid's bow upper lip in all photos
>probably wearing makeup in bottom right photo
>ear lobes start at the exact same place in regard to the nose and jaw, visible on both bottom pictures

I can pretty much guarantee you they're all pictures of the same dude. Identical twins have more facial deviations than these photos.

It's just different lighting and weight loss, conspiracy over.
>>
>>17634767
>more prominent in photos on right*
>>
>>17634767
This
>>
>>17634767
>What is plastic surgery
>>
>>17634901
>These two guys look so different!
Point out how they look identical
>THEY HAD PLASTIC SURGERY TO LOOK THE SAME!!!!
>>
>>17634924
>THEY HAD PLASTIC SURGERY TO LOOK THE SAME!!!!
Omg no they didn't idiot. This is the wackiest conspiracy theory on /x/. By far.
>>
>>17634928
That's my point.
The theory goes on about how they totally look different and you can totally tell it's a different guy.
But when it's pointed out how it's the same person and he looks the same in both pictures they start talking about how they had plastic surgery to look the same.

So either they look completely different to the point that it's super obvious just by looking at photos.
Or they had plastic surgery to look the same.

This tinfools can't keep their stories straight.
>>
>>17634949
This
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
wow /x/ ty for reminding me how fucking retarded you are

>this guy changed as he got older
>CONSPIRACYYYYYYYY
>REAL PAUL IS DEAD
>WHAT PEOPLE DONT CHANGE U FUCKIN SHILL, EVERYONE STAYS THE SAME THROUGHOUT THEIR AGING
>>
>>17634901

>plastic surgery can produce a 100% copy of another human being down to wrinkles, creases and positioning of facial features, as well as fully healing with no visible signs it was done, within a year
>>
I only wish Paul was dead because his music is so shitty without the rest of the Beatles.

If anything gives the theory in this thread any weight, it's that he worked with Kanye. You'd think Paul McCartney would at least have more sense than that.
>>
>>17635979
Ram was a good album.
>>
>>17635979
You don't like Live and Let Die?
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.