[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know about satanic rituals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x479
Anyone know about satanic rituals?
>>
>>17627281

You know... you're on the internet... right?
>>
I know they involve ignoring humans and consuming multiple hot dogs
>>
Yeah, got one right here

*unzips dick*
>>
>>17627327
What's next?
>>
>>17627300
Google sucks dick
>>17627327
>Punches you in the dick
>>
Yeah I think I know
>>
File: 777.png (4 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
777.png
4 KB, 180x180
i wanna dance with somebody!
wanna feel the heat with somebody!
>>
>>17627389
Yeahhhh
I wanna dance with somebody
With some-body that loves meeeee
>>
of course!
you can take the blood of a black chicken
while you´re standing upon a pentagram
and ask to the dark lord for a wish
PD: don´t forget to smile :D, and try to make your wish something with sense... not like "fkng world peace", wish for a ferrari
PDD: if u want to make it easy just buy something from apple, damn nigga, that´s really a treat with the devil D:
>>
>>17627384
>Google sucks dick
It's a valve of perpetual information pertaining to every topic imaginable.
>>
File: devilsclawflower.jpg (25 KB, 450x549) Image search: [Google]
devilsclawflower.jpg
25 KB, 450x549
>>17627281
Literally just use upside down pentagrams and crosses and go wild. Make shit up and praise it. The more cryptic and profane the better. Burn your fingernail clippings with black cat hair and douse it with a collection of your semen and piss. Chant nonsense and depravity and dance counterclockwise until you feel like you're in a trance and pray for what you want.

Just get creative and do something. And look up some demon sigils and names. You'll get a more effective response with something you make up yourself than some shit they've heard a million times. I guarantee you.
>>
File: 62483131.jpg (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
62483131.jpg
58 KB, 300x300
>>17628066
This. It's more about putting the effort in to get the energy out, not so much what you are actually doing.
>>
>>17628066
I HAVE ONE OF THOSE THINGS IN MY DICK
>>
>>17627281
Yeah they're full of shit like 99% of satanists.
Archetype your own mind since its a parable
>>
>>17628066
This dickhead reads like a Hollywood movie. Time for you to find the nearest penis and suck it like your life depended on it.
Or, just another casual day in your life.
>>
File: arachnid.png (301 KB, 817x1042) Image search: [Google]
arachnid.png
301 KB, 817x1042
>>17628125
>99 of Satanists
86% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
>>17628066
>Just add a few creative and sinister components to a given ritual and it should work
Not all of Satanism orients around Chaos magick. Historically, diabolism often explores inverse, hidden and folklorish methods of communion with the Other Side. However, profane methods of calling to the Dark Ones can work- I've had larger successes with profane activities being in tandem to a given deity than rituals which were profane simply for atmospheric transfiguration.
>>17628109
This isn't true. From a chaos magick perspective, yes, dealing with Satan and other Dark Gods can incorporate a large amount of individuated mechanisms in order to personalize one's interaction and growth.

However, some traditions, such as the Qayinite path, require explicit devotional activities, such as forging your own magical utilities, and other timed supplications (daily, weekly, monthly, depending upon which current you're working/aiming at working). Some forms of traditional diabolism require graveyard working and synergizing yourself with the Other Side through ritualized interactions with meaningful crossroads. Other rituals demand a physical aptitude upon its participants, such as the ONA, as they embrace the wilderness around us.
>>17627281
>know about
Quite a bit. They require dedication, attunement, and a lifelong devotional approach. When you walk alongside the timeless Dark Lords and Ladies, they will reveal those particulars which are most appropriate for your development. In the mean time, I recommend that you pick up a few devotional books.

A short list:
Psalter of Cain
Book of Sitra Achra
Liber Lilith
Liber Falxifer I,II, & III-The Book of the Left-Handed Reaper; The Book of Anamlaqayin; The Book of the 52 Stations of the Crosses of Nod
Lilith, Goddess of Sitra Ahra
Lux Haeresis
Sabbatika
>>
File: image.png (149 KB, 258x249) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149 KB, 258x249
>>17627327
>unzips dick
>>
>>17627281
go away evil dogger
>>
>>17627281
satanic rituals are mostly about eating a lot of hot dogs. pretty much it.
>>
>>17627398
too bad cause nobody loves you
>>
Satanism is to just be edgy.. if you want real magick rituals look into Hecate or something
>>
File: 145108692684.jpg (266 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
145108692684.jpg
266 KB, 1024x768
>>17629495
>implying the Dark Mother and the Bloody Queen of the Moon do not synergize
>implying that workers of Hecate do/have not promoted Luciferian concepts and correlations [http://www.primalcraft.com/]
>edgy
The criticism of "edginess" is, in itself, a normalizing dictation upon behavioral inclinations which do not align towards your conceived notions of proper psychosocial operationality. It is a useless word, entirely suggestive of requiring social acceptance to function within a given stratum of certain beliefs, reliant upon your totalizing experiences as being somehow the necessarily correct set of precepts and maxims.
>>
>>17629572
it depends on which Satanism you're talking about there
>>
I know a few
>>
>>17629572
>>17629495
>>17628600
I am asking in earnest here. Let me preface by saying I do not believe in any of this stuff, and think the majority of you are social pariahs on the fringe of society trying to rebel in some way. That being said:
>Why is there not a single shred of any of this stuff working?
>In the a digital age of information, why can't one single person post proof of this stuff working if it does?
>>
>>17629666
Also I may be satan, I got 6.66 in change from 711 yesterday morning from my coffee and chips.
>>
>>17629666
Magick isn't casting fireballs and stuff. You can see noticeable differences if you were to say.. give yourself luck

>>17629671
Quite likely, I am Satan too, according to some Christian guy on youtube
>>
>>17629687
Do you ignore things like the observational bias and such? I can do a *spell* for luck right now, and if I attribute every good thing that happens to me to the spell, I am just bullshitting myself. Good things and bad things happen to everyone. The only difference is our perceptions of them.
>>
>>17627281
Yes. Do good, and avoid evil, and be like God. Just as satanic as satanic things get.
>>
>>17629715
Nah, I don't ignore things like that. When I'm having a bad day I use runes.. quick and easy
>>
>>17629722
Yes but we are both God. You should strive to be more like me...
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.