[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I remember past lives?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: immortality.jpg (72 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
immortality.jpg
72 KB, 550x366
How do I remember past lives?
>>
why would you want to
>>
read dianetics by L.Ron Hubbard. get audited
>>
>>17626588
This is a great question. A lot of people are really into the past lives thing, but, like, even if you WERE royalty or a legendary general, you were living without A/C, the internet, modern medicine, anime and decent food.

Gimme ETs over past lives any day.
>>
>>17626635
>Royalty or a legendary general,
YOU WERE A MURDERER AND A RAPIST
>>
>>17626644
On second thought, maybe there's something in it everyone can enjoy!
>>
>implying you weren't a little furry animal in your past lives
>>
>>17626568
Just fucking don't, okay? You forget them BY DESIGN. You're supposed to start over fresh every time to get a sense of things from a new perspective. Leave it be.
>>
You have no idea how it is works. I've been studying and creating theories of everything and I understand the reality about past life's. If you really want to know how it works, you will have to have a basic understanding of causality, psychology, sleeping and how the brain works. Good luck figuring it out yourself!
>>
>>17626688
Litterally nigger
I know something you don't ha posts are the worst kind of shit posts
>>
>>17626694
I'm on my phone. I'm not going to type it out on my phone. That would too long. Send me an email biagonist at gmail.
>>
>>17626568
YOU can't because you hadn't been created yet.
It was another you, not you you.
>>
>>17626568
In dreams. Think really hard "I will dream of my past life`s experiences" before going to bed and it`l happen.
>>
>>17626568
Ask God, dude.
>>
Don't bother
You were probably a peasant that suffered multiple abscesses and died at 34.
>>
>>17626738
dude, do you know HOW literally HARD I lol'd!
>>
>>17626724
Also there´s a reader in the \div\ threads named Pyromancer, he reads about your past life´s instead of your future.

Request a scry from him, and you can ask him stuff about remembering you soul´s past lifes.
>>
>>17626749
I wouldn't believe something so personal such as my life to be guided in the hands of some anonymous person on a soldout website.
>>
File: 202.jpg (247 KB, 1127x914) Image search: [Google]
202.jpg
247 KB, 1127x914
>>17626740
>>
>>17626688

So weird how many delusional faggots like you there are on here.

"I know a lot about something but sucks you aren't as smart as me, because I won't explain anything".
>>
Inb4 pseudo-science nonsese
>>
>>17626754

>ISP drops reader's service
>claims dark forces were preventing their readings
>>
File: 1460872945433.jpg (92 KB, 495x820) Image search: [Google]
1460872945433.jpg
92 KB, 495x820
What if everything was actually moving backwards. After you die you will live a life in what we consider the past. And you've already lived several future lives.
>>
>>17626906

>*bong rip*

Like whoa, man.
>>
>>17626568
Tapping and remote viewing seems to work very well
>>
>>17626568
Really really really want to have had a past life. Make up stories and repeat them to yourself over and over again. Eventually your brain will start thinking they're real and you'll remember them.

It's similar to the method of forcing yourself to remember any other false memory. The brain is weird like that.
>>
>>17626915
Reverse speech can also work.

Tapping: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70183022/CTTRadio01.mp3
>>
>>17626688

Absolutely nigger
>>
File: yes.png (117 KB, 288x390) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
117 KB, 288x390
>>17626990
One time someone said the N word is racist. What do you think anons?
>>
such a thing never existed, friend.
>>
File: 1458249695501.jpg (17 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
1458249695501.jpg
17 KB, 306x165
>>17627023

>I can't english
>>
>>17627032
You are so immature
8======D
>>
File: 1458478469698.jpg (18 KB, 376x260) Image search: [Google]
1458478469698.jpg
18 KB, 376x260
>>17627042

>you're immature because I'm incoherent

k
>>
>>17627049
Stop saying words and take some weed with me
>>
In the future, a dude will find out his past life was spent posting ascii dicks to 4chan
>>
>>17626568
Meditate
Meditate more.
>>
>>17626568
You don't. You drank from the river of forgetfulness for a reason. Most methods I've come across for "remembering past lives" involves talking to entities who usually tell them the most bullshit, outlandish things to make the person seem retarded and crazy. (I suspect they do this for lulz). I work with someone who believes in a bunch of that new-age bullshit, and was told her past lives by her "guides", a long convoluted bullshit story about "human history". Can't remember all the details, but highlights include;
>Earth was from another universe, and was stolen by some ayylmaos and brought here
>thinks that the humans here were once some godly like alien race who chose to reincarnate here to "heal" the planet
>things earth is unique and special, and not just another spec of dust in the vast universe
>thinks things like violence and maliciousness are unnatural and caused by some force from outside the universe. Ignores the fact that life on earth EVOLVED through the violence of eating each other
>has said that she wanted to smack my friend because he "uses his ki wrong"
I'd like to see that, personally. He'd stomp her ass down.
>eats nothing but beans and rice and drinks some sort of vegi-juice. Nothing else, at all, ever, at the instruction of her "guides"
>immense distrust of science in general. Believes vaccines cause autism.

basically, her "guides" are guiding her to be a complete fucking retard, and telling her the past lives were a bunch of scientology-level bullshit. Pretty sure she believes the series "spirit science" too.

tl;dr, trying to remember past lives does nothing good. It's done with. Live in the now and look forward, not backward.
>>
>>17626688
>how it is works.
>past life's.

Smart enough to fully understand past lives and reincarnation, too stupid to n2english. Sure buddy, sure. Don't you have school in the morning? Go to bed.
>>
>>17626635
I've seen some people talk about past lives where they *were* ETs. Apparently Earth isn't the only place we can reincarnate.
>>
>>17627229
There is truth in this post but its probably not where most of you think it is.
>>
>>17629835
No there isn't.
>>
>>17626688
>I've been studying and creating theories of everything and I understand the reality about past life's.

My word. Do people this dumb still exist in 2012+4?
>>
>>17627229
>by some ayylmaos
dude i just wanted to say that im still laughing my ass off this
>>
Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian Weiss.

My dad and I have recalled past lives. It's easiest when you focus on your fears. Often times the root of your fear can be linked to cause of death in a past life.
>>
File: 1461631474966-1.png (73 KB, 180x163) Image search: [Google]
1461631474966-1.png
73 KB, 180x163
>>17626688
People like you are literal human garbage
>>
>>17626906
>AND IT FEELS LIKE WE
>>
our past lives are our ancestors, everything gets recorded in our DNA?
>>
>>17631083
My deepest fear is aliems, so ayyy lmao prob been kilt my alienz
>>
God I remember parts of my last life... I remember owning a German Shepherd and being a lonely old professor with a scraggly beard...
>>
>>17626568
>How do I remember past lives?

Hypnotic regression.
>>
Attaining spiritual enlightenment.
>>
I dont know, but my family remembers me saying piano terms that as a 3 year old couldn't know and i distinctly remember myself playing the piano on stage but i was not me.
>>
>>17626635
>anime
No thanks filthy weeb scum
>>
The past is in the past. Who cares what they did last weekend? Nobody because its in the past. In some past lives you were an emperor in others a prostitute in others you inhabited a hellish world with much suffering in others pleasurable existances as gods and demigods. Forget about other lifetimes past and future. When you read a book you would sensibly only read one at a time and move on accordingly so accordingly one should flow with the tao or whatever
>>
One time I had a dream I was four again and in this old classroom, everything was monochrome and some soldier stepped into the room and started writing German on the chalkboard. He told us to chant the words and I remember looking around and there only like 4 other kids in the class all chanting but their words came out buzzy, like y'know when your ears are ringing after being at a loud dance it was like that. Really weird. And then I woke up
>>
>>17626568
I was a wizard and lover to bloody mary in a past life and I got that info from my witch gf reading my palm
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.