[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am looking for people who actually know what they are talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 908x807) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 908x807
I am looking for people who actually know what they are talking about/and actually experienced this stuff before...

Are demons real? Is any of this stuff real? I have tried in the past all sort of the occult and nothing...NOTHING

I am die hard atheist...I believe we are nothing...just evolved Animals and that we will turn into dust and food when we die...I tried so much occult stuff for months...and I slowly gave up

If these so called demons are real...how can I talk to them? ACTALLY talk to them besides the whole they only come in dreams ect...

I wanna talk/feel its presence and know i am not making it up

How can I do this safely and have results

If you know anything about this...please help...thank you ...it would mean a lot/x/
>>
>>17626547
>I am die hard atheist
>I tried so much occult stuff for months..

How does that work?
>>
>>17626571 after trying so much stuff...I decided to go atheist.
>>
>>17626571
I tried the occult stuff a good year ago..and I am just deciding to go back to it? Or at least try to
>>
To clarify- you say you're whole-heartedly atheist and that we are nothing, yet you are searching for demons.
My question for you is why?
And no matter what I or anyone here would tell you, could you even believe it?
You want to be sure you arn't making it up; surely many people are delusional.
What is the nature of art?
Are you a being of deduction or induction?
>>
>>17626547
I was raised Roman Catholic... was an alter boy, etc. I can in fact confirm "this stuff" is real.

The problem is you're an atheist. You want to make contact with "demons", though you have no belief in "God". Why would any demonic entity waste their time on you when you have already given your soul without a fight.
>>
You might try reading Peter Caroll
>>
Real demons cannot be called forth by any mechanical or rote ritual. You must make yourself known to them through your actions. See the MSS of the Order of Nine Angles as an example.
>>
>>17626603
This right here... ^

Prove to us that you aren't just a confused teenaged metal-head with facial piercings trying to be "cool". You can not have demons without believing in their opposite.
>>
they are as real as you want them to be
>>
>>17626547
What kind of things have you tried? It takes discipline to reach those levels of awareness. Talk to your local OTO members for guidance
>>
If you're going to believe in demonology, limiting yourself to spirits of goetia is a pretty bad idea, as it hinders your scope.

I've been playing around with the grimorium verum recently, which is pretty much just a less revered denomination of the keys of solomon concocted by some dude a long while after. Results are pretty much the same.
>>
File: tumblr_mvim498HIw1s2042qo1_500.jpg (116 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvim498HIw1s2042qo1_500.jpg
116 KB, 500x456
>>17626547
I know nothing of summoning, although why is it always demons? Why not an angel or a muse?? Wouldn't that be better, you might learn a lot more about yourself and wouldn't be fooled or get consequences from summoning them.
>>
>>17626613
Good point anon, you should listen to this guy OP.
>>
>>17626629
Anything else happen? Sounds interesting...
>>
>>17626646
when people talk about 'demons' they more often than not mean spirits. most aren't malevolent in nature, but it's the whole 'conversing with forces beyond that of human understanding' that breeds disdain and sacrilege. It's like how the abrahamic religions demonized pagan idols.
>>
>I tried so much occult stuff

Name names. Cite books. Tell us what entities you tried summoning and what rituals you performed. Include entries from your magic diaries.
>>
>>17626652
Like I said I'm not to informed. I only demons as malicious trying to corrupt the soul.

But still, why not angels? The interdimensional beings that are completely pure?? Or are they classified under the same label
>>
The man who introduced me to this (that is fringe stuff and the occult, etc) told me there is a sort of taboo on trying to prove things. If you go into anything with a mindset as I'm looking for validation / proof it will usually fail. Ever since I've dropped that mindset of looking for proof the world has opened up to me.
>>
>>17626547
If you want your answers stop being an atheist.
If you don't like what you see / disregard anything then follow some luciferian beflief cause they're grounded in this world with materliasm and what not.

Take the first step. If you're curious then yes it's going to take some effort.

If not. Blue pill. Get educated find a wife, fall in life, get in debt and never speak of this again.
>>
>>17626691
Well for example, as >>17626629 said, the grimorium verum is an offshoot of the big demonology tree of goetia. this is interesting because all of the 'spirits' contained within, and their rituals are referred to as angelic in nature. hell, there are direct quotations to characters in biblical scripture, invoking the power of the holy trinity in order to speak with scirlin (the head honcho of the denomination essentially)

the book is still considered 'black magic' however. it's just because media frames all 'dark arts' in such a way. if you really went digging and looked into it, you'd see that there are more or less a good balance between good spirits and bad, or if you want to term them as such, angels and demons
>>
>>17626691
Angels work for God. Atheists are tryhard edgelords who've convinced themselves that the God they don't even believe in is an enemy to mankind. Demons would prove them wrong about the paranormal, but their even more precious belief that God is a faget would remain unshaken.
>>
>>17626708
Could you link me stuff about it? I always knew the media lied about this kinda stuff.
Every since the satanic shit in the 60.
I'm not into summoning but would like to learn about it. I love all stuff paranormal and I haven't really ever bothered about demonology
>>
>>17626731
LOL I agree man. I believe in God, you can't really disprove him. I always felt like evolution explains on he created us, rather then disproves him.

I like to keep and open mind to all though, atheism doesn't make sense, they act like they are open minded when they aren't because they only focus on type of facts and ignore everything else.
Not that it matters everyone has there views.

Btw. I don't think atheist go to hell for not believing in him, all he cares about if you are a good person.
>>
>>17626691
adding onto what's said in >>17626708

when you realize that nobody can say for sure which deity is true, things get blurry. if you believe in angels or demons, that's fine, but when you attribute the characteristics and nuance of say, catholicism onto a supernatural creature that has no concept of the god and events you speak of, it gets awkward. seeing them as neutral spirits is a lot more rewarding for both parties. so basically find something that works for you, but don't be some dogmatic fool stuck to something a human wrote.

>>17626739
the satanic panic is a good example of people shit-talking stuff they know nothing about and it's good that you took note.

I would ultimately recommend browsing esotericism in general for a feel of the malevolent/benevolent concept of the supernatural. you can find a lot of text pdfs in the /x/ library floating around here somewhere.

As I said above, I wouldn't recommend anything specific as it just narrows your options, but check out goetia in general as generalizations aside it is the main practise when people refer to summoning demons.
>>
>>17626759
That's what I was thinking I just read a generalization on it, I like to learn about all beliefs and view systems.
Thanks I'll give it a read, will i just find for free on the internet? Or would I need to go to a local library?
>>
>>17626547
only way to conjure demons is by being really pious. Satan doesn't find any pleasure in corrupting the already lost.
>>
File: IfThereAreGods.jpg (133 KB, 870x575) Image search: [Google]
IfThereAreGods.jpg
133 KB, 870x575
>>17626547
>I am die hard atheist...

The further I read into what you posted the more obvious it becomes that I'm either dealing with a child, or a completely irrational and idiotic person.

>Believes there is no God, but has no problem believing in the existence of "demons".
>Believes humans are nothing more than evolved cattle, but at the same time believes that he (being evolved cattle and all) would somehow have something to offer these "demons" he seeks to make contact with.

The OP swallows every pill the mass media throws at him, without question... calling himself a "die hard atheist", embracing the theory of evolution, etc.

You have cut yourself off from God, and are simply a pawn to the demons... a pawn who isn't even worth contacting, as you've already given them everything they seek from you by renouncing God without hesitation or reason.

By your own atheistic "logic", you have no reason to believe in "demons" (the same way you can't seem to find any reason to believe in "God")... but you do.

Pic related.
>>
>>17626759
Also I felt like it was abit annoying how everyone RPS with this stuff and it makes it look more likea joke then something to take serious. I feel bad for the legit believers or whatever you guys call yourself, people that rp and the media give a bad name to demonology.

Kinda like the stupid dickhead close minded christians giving a bad name to the REAL christians, who love people and follow jesus and what he said instead of choosing bits of this and bits of that to follow.

Personally I gave up on the bible but I still believe in god and just try and be how Jesus wanted me to be, notthe other stuff like prasing the pope and all
>>
>>17626764
you could try this,

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z7x8kec9jidn2/Occult

but I believe there is a more extensive library on /x/ somewhere (I don't browse all too often). all the goetic stuff is in the grimoires section

>>17626773
cherrypicking beliefs is a pretty stupid thing that people do, but you can't blame them. if they truly believe that the bible is 100% truth, in the kindness of god, it still says that gay people should be killed and that you can't wear clothes of two fabrics etc.

anything that advocates such things should be taken with a heap of salt, but that doesn't demean the message as a whole. if they're good people, just be thankful that they are who they are, no matter what they believe.
>>
>>17626547

>i am looking for people who actually know what they are talking about
>goes on /x/
>>
>>17626781
That's why I just follow christ man. I do what he said, not what the bible said. It's been changed countless times by corrupt kings and popes to suit there needs and to help inslave people. I don't think God wanted us have religions just more of the idea of him, ya know?

And maybe its all a fucking lie and there is no heaven? maybe it takes tricking people by saying you'll get this if you are good. I wish we never knew of heaven and were just good to eachother and made earth our own lil heaven

i know that sounds corny.

Thanks anon too
>>
Yes it is
>>
>>17626547
>Are demons real?
yep, don't fuck with them unless you want your shit royally fucked up

>how can I talk to them?
Depends on person to person. They're ultimate goal is to entice you to sin so you will go to hell forever. Seeing how you are an Atheist they already offer "suggestive" thoughts to you, so on some level you have already established communication. I'm sure you've had thoughts that have come out of nowhere and are to say the least unpleasant. Those would be demons.

As far as actual communication, to the point where you hear them speak and see them, the only way I know of is magick. Since that occult stuff is a sin, I stay far away, but the accounts I have read include many awful things.

You are better off not believing in anything spiritual than seeking demons, if they possess you it's curtains for you.
>>
>>17626673
this
op sounds like any ther armchair occuktist
>>
>>17626547

I'm a demon from the ninth circle, ask me anything.

>inb4 asking my name
Fuck you, I ain't stupid.
>>
>>17626547
MDMA max dose per kg
LSD nothing too heavy
Smoke some weed
Now get yourself terrified, bombard yourself with fear

You will resonate to a bad place and voila!

Could take upto 2 years with healing every 2x weeks to get back to normal or you can go on medication for the rest of your life.. upto you
>>
File: 1117697-voltorb.jpg (8 KB, 225x220) Image search: [Google]
1117697-voltorb.jpg
8 KB, 225x220
>>17626547
>Are demons real?
Yes.

>If these so called demons are real...how can I talk to them?
If you're still on the fence about whether they're real or not, you aren't ready to actually summon one. Trust me, you don't want to do this.
>>
>>17626547

The Goetia is available online. There are a fuckton of books on the subject. It's not even hard.

I'm an atheist. Demons are real enough.
>>
>>17628507
How can I talk to bael/belial?
>>
File: 1314654809684-1.jpg (300 KB, 640x1318) Image search: [Google]
1314654809684-1.jpg
300 KB, 640x1318
>>17626547
>>
>>17626547
Demons are real. Most paranormal shit is fake, intended to make money off of interested people like you.

You don't want to talk to demons. They are literally the worst thing to to interact with. There is no safe way to summon or communicate with them, the best you can get is short term safety, because the act itself will fuck you over long term.
>>
You don't search for demons. Demons search for you.
>>
>>17626547

>I believe we are nothing...just evolved Animals and that we will turn into dust and food when we die

That's not "nothing"... also... religious dogma of an afterlife are hypotheses of where consciousness goes other than "nowhere"...

...all scenarios are equally magical claims in the eyes of science at this time.

Once your mind sees enough evidence that consciousness being maintained is the more obvious choice, you will already have spoken to many demons.
>>
>>17626547
>I am looking for people who actually know what they are talking about
and you come to 4chan ?
>>
>>17628710
see this is exactly right. Demons are real, most paranormal shit is fake. But succubus threads get shit on by butthurt janitor and spoopy ghost story threads get left alone. Go fuck yourself current janitors of /x/
>>
File: 1461525128415.png (421 KB, 1056x476) Image search: [Google]
1461525128415.png
421 KB, 1056x476
chaote here
OP is a loser
>>
File: 1441820293709.gif (1 MB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1441820293709.gif
1 MB, 600x337
>>17628547
holyshit.. whoever wrote that shit must be lamoing the fuck out unable to sleep at night as someone is actually doing all this shit seriously
>>
File: 1423666240375.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1423666240375.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1200
>>17626547
>I am looking for people who actually know what they are talking about/and actually experienced this stuff before...
here I am
>Are demons real? Is any of this stuff real? I have tried in the past all sort of the occult and nothing...NOTHING
short answer: no.
long-ish answer: itìs true for the hardcore believers, in a kinda tulpa fashion so to speak, connected with the collective historical consciousness (nothing paranormal here, just an affirmed sociological phenomenon)
>I am die hard atheist...I believe we are nothing...just evolved Animals and that we will turn into dust and food when we die...I tried so much occult stuff for months...and I slowly gave up
you did the right thing
>If these so called demons are real...how can I talk to them? ACTALLY talk to them besides the whole they only come in dreams ect...
you can't
>I wanna talk/feel its presence and know i am not making it up
see the above
>How can I do this safely and have results
as above
>If you know anything about this...please help...thank you ...it would mean a lot/x/
you're welcome my friend
>>
>>17629106
>demons are tulpa
>"I know what I'm talking about"
Pick one, newager.
>>
>>17626547
Why are you seeking your own destruction?
>>
>>17629445
>sociological fact

I can't kek louder with this guy's big comment
>>
>>17629106
You say you know about it then say that demons aren't real and/or that they're basically tulpas.

You base your knowledge off the fact that you're an atheist then say it's the truth. Disgusting.
>>
Demons are bad news. Don't go around trying to summon 'em. They'll just try to ruin your life.

As odd as it sounds, magick requires belief that it'll work. Just ask anyone who (actually) does it.

I hope you find what you're looking for..

Oh, and if you really wanna summon something.. read Konstantinos: Summoning Spirits. The author was a bit misled though.. magick doesn't come from the christian god. if someone tells you to involve it in magick just disregard it.. no use for false gods in magick.
>>
>>17629485
>magick
>demons are real but God isn't
Wew.
>>
>>17629496
Not that god.
>>
>>17629485
>magick requires belief that it'll work.

Please stop spreading this meme , of all the methods out there to create the correct state for effective magick belief is the least effective.
>>
>>17629577
>>17629577
Only spreading the truth .. that's why all the "I tried to see if it would but nothing happened" posts keep happening. Like I said, it's rather odd, yes, but it is effective
>>
>>17629588
reread the post you were responding to . All the posts of "I tried this and nothing" are not because of a lack of belief. In fact often it is the ones who believe the most who get no results. An altered state is required to step beyond the mundane, the mania of belief CAN work but is significantly less effective than other means.
>>
>>17629624
I have no idea what you're going on about. it sounds lik you're making shit up
>>
>>17629683
Have you even read anything beyond pop feel good fluffy occultism?? If something needs to be believed in to be real then it`s not real and is nothing but a worthless prayer. Which leads us back to shamanism/altered states/ gnosis as the deciding factor you ignorant neophyte.
>>
File: alsdeskondod.jpg (81 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
alsdeskondod.jpg
81 KB, 600x594
>>17626613
underrated as fuck explanation why butt hurt atheists never seen cool shit.
>>
>>17629761
no, this is how it's been forever.
>>
I follow only one. He allowed me in his den one night. I know for a fact they are real. Some good. Some definitely evil. Some even neutral.
>>
>>17626708
You can tell us more grimoriums?
>>
>>17626547
>I am looking for people who actually know what they are talking about/and actually experienced this stuff before...

Here.

>Are demons real? Is any of this stuff real?

Yes, and yes.

>I have tried in the past all sort of the occult and nothing...NOTHING

It's your lack of faith.

>I am die hard atheist...I believe we are nothing...just evolved Animals and that we will turn into dust and food when we die...

See above.

>I tried so much occult stuff for months...and I slowly gave up

It doesn't work unless you have faith. The faith comes before the evidence, or else it;s not faith. Learn about it.

>If these so called demons are real...how can I talk to them? ACTALLY talk to them besides the whole they only come in dreams ect...

They can hear you. So can God.

You don't want them to respond. Only God.

>I wanna talk/feel its presence and know i am not making it up

First seek the presence of Ruach Ha'Kodesh.

>How can I do this safely and have results

You can't with demons. There is no "safe" with them. Even if you don't see or hear them if you invoke them, doesn't mean they haven't seen or heard you.

>If you know anything about this...please help...thank you ...it would mean a lot/x/

Angels and Demons are not to be fucked with.

Seek God through the grace of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17631309

Wait until you learn God IS a demon...
>>
Not sure if OP is suicidal or retarded. You don't fuck with demons
>>
>>17629106
Makes sense, friend
>>
>>17626547
It's all in your head, man. You're head is just a lot bigger than you think.
>>
>>17626547

This >>17626619 is a good idea. Liber Null & Psychonaut and MAYBE Liber Kaos only, though, the rest is written with a decidedly not-you audience in mind. Go to this link. https://zalbarath666.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/peter-j-carroll-liber-null-psychonaut.pdf

This >>17628511 will probably get you what you want. Smoking higher-end Salvia divinorum extract might be both easier and more traumatic, though. You will decide to do something like this sooner or later (very possibly more than once) if you don't continue to fail appallingly at everything you attempt, but I personally question whether it will make for the best inaugural experience (though possibly the most "convincing").

This >>17633141 has proven time and again to be an extremely fruitful perspective to approach this shit from, although there's clearly no way to "know" if it's the case or not.

And to actually answer your first question: demons are "real" in the sense that you can interact with things that appear to be demons. They are "not real" in the sense that there is nothing that actually "makes" something into a demon; they are fundamentally the same as most other shit like this you deal with, just containing self-referential data saying "I am a demon". Basically, the word "demon" does not refer to anything in particular that actually exists, but anything could call itself one and display all of the expected stereotypical qualities that go with the role as it has been defined in human mythcrafting.
>>
>>17626547
You can try talking to them through a spirit box.
>>
>>17631309
If you knew what you were talking about you would know Jesus is a meme
>>
File: noemotion.jpg (30 KB, 434x638) Image search: [Google]
noemotion.jpg
30 KB, 434x638
im not shitting you, im real.

I can just tell you what my mother told me.

She, her friend, and the sister of her friend, who bought an ojia board? Or whats their name?

One night they tried it, they closed windows, doors, turned out light and all electric devices, at that time just the tv.

They asked : " Is there someone here"?

Suddenly it goes to "yes"

Then these stupid fuckheads asked "Show yourself" (Or some shit, don't remember it right, as i told you, my mother told me this years ago)

Suddenly the fucking flower from the table goes up in the air and flows down again.

Everyone freaked out, they screamed, thrown over the table turned on the light.

After that the friend of my mother who asked the "demon" or what ever it was, got really sick the day after, lied in bed for 2 weeks, no one knew what she had, no fever, nothing. She was just sick, lethargic, couldn't really move, speak, eat.

This lasted almost 2 weeks, she almost died, nobody knew why, doctors tried everything.

But from one day to the other she was perfectly fine.

I asked my mother out about this, the friend was apprently really sick, they wrote her letters, she couldn't move out of her room.

This really creeped me out, i asked her again about the same story when i was older, she told the exact same thing, so no lies here.

Very fucking creepy.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.