[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to become mason if I'm luciferian ? Our ideals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
Is it possible to become mason if I'm luciferian ? Our ideals and philosophy in theory is similar, searching for knowledge and self-betterment while promoting humanism. As I understood, you have to be 21 years old and believe in something, but won't it cause problems for me if my believes are quite unconventional for modern masses? I reject Christianity as a slave religion, and I believe Lucifer is the true god, not the YHWH, and Christ was some kind of fake god pawn.
We are all similar in our nature to Lucifer, not to YHWH after all, so it makes sense if old testament said that God created us similar to him. I just think the God isn't YHWH, but rather Lucifer.

Anyways, how to join, and will my beliefs cause problems while inside?

Pic related, I would like to Join this Lodge in my current town (Vilnius)
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 562x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 562x800
>>17626216
Honestly dude the title of the 25th degree of the Scottish Rite is 'Knight of the Brazen Serpent.' And if you know squat about Lucifer you'll get that reference. If you ever make it far enough in either the Scottish or Yorkish Rites (as in get invited to rise past 3rd degree in the Blue Lodge) you'll find they are chasing the same end result as you. I have no advice on where to join but once you're sure you want in all you really need to do is step forth and knock on the door. It's not something I would recommend or condone myself but you might find them to your liking.
>>
>>17626216
Eh, technically yes, but odds are that the members there might not agree. Also, you seem to not understand Lucifer in the Christian sense, but that's fine if it's your own separate belief.

>>17626510
>the title of the 25th degree of the Scottish Rite is 'Knight of the Brazen Serpent.' And if you know squat about Lucifer you'll get that reference.
You might want to actually read that degree again, because it's certainly not referring to Christ. It's actually one inspired by Islamic mythos.
>>
fuck lucifer and the whore of babbleon. they deserve to die in a fire -- BUT EVERYBODY THINKS THEY'RE THE BEST THING EVER!!!!
>thinks what?
>>what?
>>
>>17628432
Dude, you got your answer.
>>
>>17626216
False reality.

You get trapped in knowledge triangle.

Had a friend who i had suspicions about, we both went on a drugs binge with some mdma, opened him right up and man what a fucked up world.

let me save you the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB8Ci7X5HUU&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17626642
What?
>>
File: og.jpg (20 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg
20 KB, 1200x1200
>>17628575
what are you typing on anon?
forbidden technology

hisss take a bite ;-P
>>
>>17628575
Lucifer pls
Not sure what else you have to offer. Gave man knowledge and shit. And we are taught to hate you for it. Quite ironic. Only reason we can understand our hate for you is because you gave us the ability to understand.
>>
>>17628622
I can give power. I can offer something YHWH can't - to matter
>>
>>17628639
What do you want in return?
>>
>>17626216
It's possible to become a massive faggot when in fact you're a massive faggot.
You're on a winner home girl
>>
>>17628671
Favor in return later.
>>
On this board: children whom wish to accomplish nothing more than to impress their /x/ friends with literature they found on the web.
/charlatan/ the real name of /x/
>>
Oh but wait there's real magic here called the ban button hahahahajaja fucking faggots
>>
>>17628715
>You
>Faggot
pick both
>>
>>17628538
gesaffelstein is a genius

>>17626633
>Also, you seem to not understand Lucifer in the Christian sense,

explain yourself
>>
>>17628538
oh yeah, i had forgotten how good gesaffelstein is.

Whad ya mean "open up"?
>>
File: firsttimer.gif (2 MB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
firsttimer.gif
2 MB, 245x200
>>17628981

ego death, stepping out the matrix, transform, reach zen state, finding jesus
>>
>>17628959
Well in the Bible, Lucifer is another name for Christ. So people who use the word in reference to some other being are quite incorrect, and/or working from false information thanks to a mistranslation.
>>
>>17629860
So Jezus made us do "original sin"?

You don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>17630583
No, that was Eve. Or are you thinking of Satan/Adversary, which is nothing related to Lucifer.
>>
>>17626216
>Is it possible to become mason if I'm luciferian

is this a troll thread? all masons are luciferian but they don't tell you until higher up
>>
>>17628599
>forbidden technology
since when is technology forbidden?
>>
File: 1439729327641.png (8 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1439729327641.png
8 KB, 500x327
>>17629860
mistranslated or not how can you be sure the texts haven't been edited?
>>
>>17629860
Lucifer means light bringer, it was applied to Jesus but was an actual name for Luficer, the fallen angel.
>>
>>17630714
is jesus a fallen angel?
he did come to earth from heaven.
>>
>>17630693
Then how could we all be, dingus?

>>17630708
Guess we'll never know. But going off what we have, the first time Lucifer is used in a non-flattering sense is in the KJV, which was later fixed.

>>17630714
Except there was no fallen angel called Lucifer. Are you thinking of Samael?
>>
>>17630737
>Then how could we all be, dingus?
fnord
>>
>>17630751
I haven't read those books. What does that mean in this context?
>>
>>17630662
Serpent is literally Lucifer
>>
>>17630762
Source?
>>
>>17630737
Satan, Sataniel and Lucifer are all generally regarded as the same entity.

Samael, however, is actually the Angel of Death and an entirely different entity frequently mistaken for Satan.
Lucifer the Latin translation, literally meaning "light-bearer", or "day star/Morning Star".

"Satan (Hebrew: השָׂטָן ha-Satan ("the accuser"); Arabic: الشيطان al-Shaitan ("the adversary") - both from the Semitic root: Ś-Ṭ-N)"
>>
>>17630772
>Satan, Sataniel and Lucifer are all generally regarded as the same entity.
By whom? Those who haven't read the Bible?
>>
File: 1434469110626.jpg (1004 KB, 839x1199) Image search: [Google]
1434469110626.jpg
1004 KB, 839x1199
>>17630756
>What does that mean in this context?
exactly
>>
>>17630769
The serpent in Genesis chapter 3 was Satan. Satan was either appearing as a serpent, possessing the serpent, or deceiving Adam and Eve into believing that it was the serpent who was talking to them. Serpents / snakes do not possess the ability to speak. Revelation 12:9 and 20:2 both describe Satan as a serpent. “He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years” (Revelation 20:2). “The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him” (Revelation 12:9).

Lucifer and Serpent most of the time is thought to be synonyms
>>
>>17630779
There is no verse or passage in the Bible that says, “Lucifer is Satan,” but an examination of several passages reveals that Lucifer can be none other than Satan. The fall of Lucifer described in Isaiah 14:12 is likely the same that Jesus referred to in Luke 10:18: "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” A similar fall is depicted in Ezekiel 28.
>>
>>17630792
Isaiah 14:12-18 describes the fall from heaven of one called “Lucifer” in the King James Version and the “morning star, son of the dawn” in the NIV. Other Bible versions call him “Day Star,” “shining star,” and “the bright morning star.” These variations are due to differences of opinion about how to translate the Hebrew word helel. Regardless, the description of the one referred to shows us it can be none other than Satan. We know from Jesus’ own words in Luke 10 that Satan fell from heaven. So, when Isaiah refers to Lucifer or helel being cast down to earth (Isaiah 14:12), it can be none other than Satan. The reason for his fall is found in verses 13 and 14: “You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’” This has always been Satan’s desire – to be God, and it is the very temptation he used in the Garden of Eden to get Eve to disobey God: “You shall be as God” (Genesis 3:5).
>>
>>17630781
>The serpent in Genesis chapter 3 was Satan.
That's an interpretation, not canonical fact.
>Lucifer and Serpent most of the time is thought to be synonyms
Yea, by people who haven't read the Bible, and thus don't know of the context for the former.
>>
>>17630798
Ezekiel 28 is another passage thought to refer to Lucifer/Satan. Although it begins with Ezekiel being commanded by God to “take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre” (v. 12), an evil idolatrous king, it soon becomes clear that the passage is referring as well to the power behind that king—Satan. Verse 13 says he was “in Eden, the garden of God.” Clearly, the king of Tyre was never in Eden. Verse 14 says, “You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you.” Apparently, Lucifer/Satan had a position of guardian angel in heaven “among the fiery stones,” thought to be the shining precious jewels that are seen in other descriptions of heaven (Exodus 24:10; Revelation 21:18-21). Since the king of Tyre was never in heaven, either, this can only be describing Lucifer. The rest of the passage describes the reason he was cast out of heaven. Because of his beauty, his heart became proud and his wisdom was corrupted (v. 17). Pride in his perfection, wisdom and beauty (v. 12) became the source of his downfall, and God threw him to the earth (v. 17). This was witnessed by the Lord Jesus in heaven before His incarnation (Luke 10:18).

To summarize, the Hebrew word helel is translated "Lucifer." He was cast out of heaven for his sin of pride and his desire to be God. Jesus referred to seeing Satan being cast out of heaven. Therefore, we can conclude that Lucifer and Satan are one and the same.
>>
>>17630800
see
>>17630792
>>17630798
>>17630801
>>
>>17630798
>>17630801
>KJV Isaiah 14
My entire point.
2Pet 1:19, Rev 2:28, and Rev 22:16 cover it. Then check out 2Th 2:3-5, Nu 24:17, Mt 2:2, and others. Heck of a lot more descriptions of Jesus as the bright star.
I'm sure Bishop Lucifer (technically a saint) from the 4th century would also disagree with you.
>>
>>17629860
Lol what? Give me one place in the bible that talks about Christ being lucifer
>>
>>17630800
I grew up in a Christian family, and even in church we're taught that the serpent, satan, and lucifer all refer to the same entity. Lol veryone who reads the bible knows the serpent was satan/lucifer. Not sure where you get your information
>>
>>17630925
See >>17630801

>>17630930
>and even in church we're taught
Because that's infallible?
>Lol veryone who reads the bible knows the serpent was satan/lucifer.
Then they haven't read it, or they've only read a very specific KJV for it to say that.
>>
>>17630925
Hah, meant to see >>17630834
>>
>>17630949
If you honestly believe Christ is lucifer or vice versa, you've completely missed the entire point of the bible and the Christian faith lol
>>
>>17630956
lucifer is a title

christ est lucifer
satan est lucifer
serpent est lucifer
christ non est satan non est serpent

all catholics believe in this anti-trinity.
>>
>>17630956
That Christ brought the light of God to the world via His word?
Your misconceptions over mistranslations =/= canon.
>>
>>17626216
You claim you search for knowledge, yet you only hold that simple belief structure. Start with Google, no need for freemasonry to learn a tad.
>>
>>17626216
Freemasonry accepts all beliefs, as long as what you believe makes you better as a person.
>>
is it possible to become edgy if im edgy?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.