[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /x/, I think I've had my first legitimate experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: graftonbridge.jpg (359 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
graftonbridge.jpg
359 KB, 1000x667
Okay /x/, I think I've had my first legitimate experience that could be classified as paranormal. I come on here heeps, but this is the first time I can actually contribute my own personal experience. I'll greentext to summarise what happened.

>Alright so I'm heading home from work ( I live in Grafton, NSW ), and since my car is getting fixed I caught the bus.
>So I get on the bus and as soon as I notice this kid sitting up at the back of the bus (on the left side), wearing a plain white shirt along with plain white pants with plain white sneakers.
> He immediately made be feel uneasy, he didn't look at me or anything, but there was something about him that didn't seem right, I didn't feel threatened by him but I did feel that I should keep my distance. The bus wasn't full, but the majority of people on the bus had moved further towards the front, seemingly avoiding him as well.
>Because of this I had to go sit up in a seat further to the back of the bus where he was seated, I was probably two seats down from him. Once I sat down I felt the feeling you get when you're somewhere ancient, like parts of Rome or Egypt ( If anyone's been to the pyramids or somewhere similar you'll know the feeling I'm describing.) This made me feel increasingly uneasy, I turned back to look at him and once I did so he turned to me, he had a very calm looking demeanour, but he had a very worn out look in his eyes, a very exhausted look, but not tired. He had no bags under his eyes, it also struck me that his skin was absolutely flawless, you'd expect a teenager to have some acne but he didn't. I must've been looking at him for around five seconds before I turned away. It was about this time another lady got on the bus and she came and sat near him as well, she also looked uneasy.
>>
>Since I live in South Grafton the bus had to go over the Grafton Bridge, smack-bang in the middle of the bridge this kid pressed the stop button, stood up and walked off the bus. I watched him as the bus drove off and he was just standing at the bridge railing, looking at the river.
>Once he was off the bus it seemed like a weight was lifted, and the ancient feeling along with the uneasy feeling was gone.
>The lady who had got on after me then got off the bus, I remember because the bus-stop was right out the front of her house. (This is important by the way).
>So I get home, I'm not really thinking about the kid and I go to bed, all night long I keep having these dreams, where I was observing this kid in all these different situations, I only fully remember a few of the situations, and I vividly remember a few more. I know I dreamt about a lot more though. I'll list the three situations I remember the most.
>1. Was a battle or skirmish, I think it might have something to do with the crusades because the attackers appeared to be Muslim, but I don't think it was in the middle east. (It was a very grassy landscape, kind of like parts of rural Germany.) The kid was in a large camp when these Muslim looking guys attacked, burning tents, I don't remember if the dream kept going after this, my memory of the dream kind of fades out during the thick of the action.
>2. (This is where it gets strange). The next part of the dream is late at night, it's snowing and this kid along with a group of people with guns run up to this truck (it's empty but people are off in the distance cause I can hear them yelling), now I remember this part very well, so two of the guys are keeping guard while this kid and another guy look in the back of the truck, there's a bunch of dead bodies, I recognise these dead people as the Romanov’s.
>>
>I then remember the kid carrying out what appeared to be Alexei Romanov, who appears to already be dead, and the other guy carrying out Maria Romanov who is semi-conscious. This all happens in the span of around one minute, they then run back into the woods. The dream then skips to the group with a bunch of other people hiding out in this church, I can tell they're hiding out because they're very wary of people passing by the church, I can't see Alexei anywhere but I see the kid sitting with Maria, they seem to be very fond of each other, the dream then skips again to the two on a train, Maria is asleep next to the kid, they stop at a train station (I think they're in Africa now, it looks very African, but I can't be sure.) She wakes up and the two leave the train, they meet up with an older man (in his 30's) at a train station (this the first time I hear him speak, he's speaking Russian, but because I don't speak Russian I can't tell you what he's saying). He remains calm but Maria doesn't, she becomes very upset, this went on for a while, eventually the older guy had to hold Maria while the kid got back on the train, she was screaming what I think was “anscar” repeatedly, first I thought she was swearing at him, but after my research there's no Russian swear word like that, so maybe it was his name? He remained calm getting on the train, but once he got onto the train he began to cry. This is all I remember from that dream.
>>
>3. This is the last dream I had, this kid comes to a hospital (very shabby looking) with flowers, he visits an old woman in hospital, I think it might of been Maria because I heard Maria amongst all the Russian a couple of times. The dream then cuts to the kid again, at a funeral. (Once again it looks like they're in Africa, lots of black people around.) There's no coffin or anything though, they're just sitting around a dirt patch on the ground. While the kid is sitting down in his chair, he looks over at this man (40's maybe), the man sees him and the man has a shocked look in his eyes, now it's around this time I realise this man looks ALOT like this kid, I think he might be the kids son because the kid looked at him with a very sad look in his eyes, he then stood up and walked out of the funeral. This was the last dream I had, because after this I woke up crying, I got really upset after this and my boyfriend had to calm me down.
>I remember a lot of other random bits and pieces from the dreams with him doing all sorts of stuff like ploughing a field or sitting in a church, stuff like that, but that's about it.
>Yesterday when I got home from work I looked up the phone number for the address the women (the one who got on the bus after me) had gotten off at.
>I rang the number up, a woman answered, turned out to be her, and as soon as I mentioned the kid she said she had very sad and depressing dreams with the kid in it. I then told her I had dreams as well, we talked for around an hour until she had to go.
>>
>Now I'll describe him. He had really intense light blue eyes, his nose was kind of bulbous, but not large like you normally see with bulbous noses, he also had medium cut thick wavy mahogany coloured hair, I could tell it was dyed though. (I'm a hair-dresser.) He looked to be around seventeen to eighteen? Can't be sure. When he got off the bus I was able to estimate his height, I think he must've been just shy of six foot? Maybe 5”11. His facial features were slightly odd, looked a tad feminine. He certainly didn't look like the typical Anglo-Celtic Australian, I found him to be very beautiful looking despite his odd facial features.

So, I'd really like some opinions because this is bothering the fuck out of me /x/. I'm guessing the kid is immortal or something like that.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>17626202
Maybe he is a fallen angel made to roam the earth for eternity by Jehovah
>>
>>17626202
He is the eternal anglo
>>
>>17626430
>>17626436
oh so he's kenneth from 30 rock?
>>
>>17626381
>>17626436
>>17626438
Fuck I wish I could get some serious opinions.
>>
>>17626438
No he's like the angels from dogma just with no way back to heaven
>>
>>17626498
Mine was a serious answer
>>17626430
>>
>>17626549
Shit, sorry, missed that. I certainly didn't feel like he was some sort of angel, or ghost. He was very physical, very human. But he did have a very old and ancient feel to him. So who knows. I feel very troubled after this whole incident, I know it wasn't just my imagination, a whole bus full of people seemed uneasy around this kid, and another woman had dreams about him as well. It might be a good idea if I try sketch his face, I remember it perfectly.
>>
>>17626177
He must have had multiple lives if you believe in that sort of thing, or he has great purpose and his aura, for lack of a better word, was reflected in your dreams.
>>
>>17626697

It might be a better idea if the next time you get an uneasy feeling you fire up your phones camera for pics or video.

Anything not documented might as well not exist.

As for the boy in white with anglo features and the unusually depressing dreams you shared with the older lady - he hopped off on the bridge right?

He was a 'troubled' seeming teen, right?

This no doubt planted the seed of "suicidal/depressed" in your minds.

Sad dreams about him after such a strongly symbolic occurrence is not so strange.

I suggest you delve deeper, dont take my word that its coincidence.

He rode the bus...cant be too tough to find him. Get on that same bus a few more times and bring your "sketch" and your best smile. Be polite and ask others if they recognize him. Toss up a couple flyers at the bus stops with the most traffic and dont forget to ask the bus driver.

Also, taking your description and sketch to the police might not hurt. What you described does sound like suicidal behavior and that could be your excuse for inquiring so much.

Finally, we dont really gain anything by debating if he was an angel, an immortal, a demon, or an attractive young bridge enthusiast so lets not debate that, we need more information before we draw conclusions.

That info game is your area. Report back whatever you come up with, that old lady might be a good place to start if she rides the bus regularly she might know other regulars who might know the boy.

Good luck!
>>
>>17629129
Hi, I followed up with the lady again, she sketched the boy and showed it to some people around town yesterday, nobody recognised him. Also, I didn't get the feeling he was suicidal, I honestly felt like he was a drifting soul. And he didn't seem troubled, he just seemed very exhausted, that was the type of look he had in his eyes. The lady also said she had another dream of the kid, but we didn't really go into details.

I suspect he got off on the bridge so he could be picked up by someone, because he stopped the bus smack bang in the middle of the bridge, so who knows.

I'll take your advise on board and get some copies of the woman's sketch and take it to the police.
>>
>>17628667
I'd agree with you on the past lives thing, but thats not what it seemed like at all, he just felt very ancient, I didn't even speak to him but he had that feel to him. Also before I dreamt about him I already thought he was some sort of immortal being. So I don't know, the more I delve into it the more it bothers me.
>>
Post a pic of the sketch
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x1136
>>17629615
Here you go, sorry the woman's no artist, but it's accurate enough in my opinion.
>>
>>17629728
Thanks, OP. No idea what you're dealing with here, but I have a suggestion. Take the bus again around that same time and look for regulars. Ask them if any of them remember him.
>>
he was a male prostitute, OP fucked his boi pucci and it was so good he can't get over him and has faggy dreams about pumping his cum in his boi pucci in different eras throughtime time in a sick gay roleplay.
>>
>>17629834
Will do, thanks. Also am I the only one that thinks he looks unusual? Something about his facial features, I don't know it just doesn't look right.
>>
>>17629864
He sounds like he's from an ancient race, not necessarily unusual, just...not modern. Like his genetics are from a society that eventuallu was assimilated, whereas modern people are the product of that assimilation.
>>
>>17629970
That's what I was thinking, cause he certainly doesn't look like the typical European, or Australian for that matter. Thanks again.
>>
>>17629728
Drawing is actually pretty good...she may be an artist..that's not a first time sketch
>>
Oh god I saw a weirdo in public and had some bad dreams. Come on man... Please lets get above this shit.
>>
Poor guy freaked out some autist just by existing and the fucker has dreams and posts on 4chan about it
>>
OP you are the worst person in the world. Please remember you are a piece of shit. You see some random guy and it makes you go nuts and have nightmares, please are you gay or something? You want his dick? Is anybody safe? Can they go outside?
>>
>>17630015
Hey OP, don't drop this case. I know people are being salty about it, but I think it's interesting. I suppose, you shouldn't stalk him. But if you find something wierd you should follow the trails.
>>
>>17630358
I don't plan on stalking him, and I won't drop this case, I'm way too bothered by it.
>>
>>17630504
Good. .keep a camera handy
>>
File: ad-huge-mistake.jpg (49 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
ad-huge-mistake.jpg
49 KB, 650x366
>>17629728
IS THIS YOUR MAN??
>>
>>17630546
holy fuck man
>>
>>17630546
>Job/Gob
>tested by god to be stalked by an autist from 4chan
>>
>>17630546
He does look like the sketch a tad, spooky.
>>
Wow, that's a bit creepy. Now I really wanna know more, keep us updated
>>
>>17632723
Okay, so I went to the police trying to get some leads saying the kids suicidal, got no help of course. Tracked some other people down who were on the bus, they felt the same way about him, and some of them even said they had dreams about him. We also followed up with some more people around town, one person reported that she saw him, but that was on the same day on the bus, so far we don't think he lives here.
>>
>>17634383
K. . . . KEEP ME UPDATED
>>
bumping cos this interests me
>>
The only thing I can think of is Cain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain_and_Abel

I always imagined him as middle eastern, though I suppose we are not all literally descended from Adam and Eve and the legend might have gotten a bit distorted. Maybe Cain was from the cucuteni-trypillian culture or something.

Humans invest a lot of energy into inert objects and over time objects like the pyramids give off an eery feel, if this kid was Cain he would have picked up quite a lot.

I think there might be some catches to his immortality to prevent him accumulating wealth, connections and peoples' curiosity through his long life and eventually setting himself up as some kind of god emperor, this might partly explain his association with the Romanovs and him attending his son's funeral, maybe he brings calamity to people. Maybe he is part body, part spirit. Why did he stop off at that bridge? The allusons to suicide are there. Maybe he keeps trying to off himself but keeps reappearing.
>>
Perhaps he remembers his past lives and he's older than he looks (the dyed hair)
>>
>>17637670
Interesting, the woman I spoke about who caught the bus also thought he might of been Cain, I'm not religiously educated though so I didn't say anything about it at first. I didn't feel like he was stopping off at the bridge to commit suicide, I felt like it was just another way point for him, as if he was planning where to go next, or something like that, or maybe he was waiting to be picked up. You can't really commit suicide by jumping off Grafton bridge anyway, it's not tall enough and it stretches over water.
>>17637749
Perhaps, but he looked exactly the same in the dreams, so I don't know.
>>
>>17626177
m8 I'm from Coffs. I know the bus wouldn't stop half way across the bridge. They only stop at designated bus stops.

Stop with your stupid lies
>>
>>17637901
what are you on about lad, i live in brisbane and you can get the bus to stop where you like pretty much, provided there isn't a fuckton of traffic
>>
>>17637906
What m8, I've never been able to get the bus to stop except for the signposted stops in Coffs or grafton
>>
>>17637894
if he can't kill himself and just appears somewhere else then it is just another waypoint for him

That might explain why his skin is so perfect, it is like a human body was grown to adulthood in a vat somewhere and had only been exposed to the elements for a relatively short time
>>
>>17637910
you just go press the button, go to the front of the bus and ask the bus driver to stop, i've done it plenty of times
>>
>>17637914
In OPs story

>pressed button, bus stopped, boy got off.

Doesn't say he yelled at driver to stop, walked to front to get driver to stop
>>
>>17637912
Interesting, I never thought of it that way.
>>17637901
He pressed the stop button and went to the front of the bus and the bus driver stopped halfway through the bridge. I don't know what else to say :/
>>
>>17637919
If you said that from the start I wouldn't have commented.

The way you worded it made it seem like he pressed button, bus stopped, he got up and left
>>
>>17637919
>>1. Was a battle or skirmish, I think it might have something to do with the crusades because the attackers appeared to be Muslim, but I don't think it was in the middle east. (It was a very grassy landscape, kind of like parts of rural Germany.) The kid was in a large camp when these Muslim looking guys attacked, burning tents, I don't remember if the dream kept going after this, my memory of the dream kind of fades out during the thick of the action.
could be ottomans or tatars in eastern europe
>>
>>17637921
My apologies
>>
>>17637925
I certainly don't think it was in Eastern Europe, the non-muslims weren't dressed like Russians or anything like that, they had the typical western European medieval Armour and weaponry.
>>
>>17637926
Mine too,

The rest of your account seems interesting, I hope I won't run into him in Coffs
>>
>>17637935
Ahaha, I wouldn't be too keen on running into him again either, but if I see him again I'm getting a picture for sure.
>>
pretty spooky desu
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.