[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deals with a devil thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 1460564672207.jpg (644 KB, 1632x918) Image search: [Google]
1460564672207.jpg
644 KB, 1632x918
I would like to sell my soul and have absolutely no idea what to do about it.

discuss
>>
>>17624922
What do you want for it?
If your soul is so shitty that you're willing to sell it off without having something you desperately crave in exchange then no one is going to buy it.
>>
You're pissing in the wind d OP ey
>>
willing to sell soul to live deliciously
>>
the earth is flat
>>
>>17624930
I desire greater wealth than I could possibly earn on my own
>>
>>17624958
so 100k a year?
>>
>>17624922
If you are looking for a dollar or a pack of skittles I would gladly add your soul to my collection. However I am afraid that your soul isn't worth much more than that.

If you are expecting an ethereal response I am afraid that they would agree with my appraisal
>>
>>17624962
This is why
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Dance
tl:dr
the point is for few to suffer so that no one else has to. The world being the way it is wealth is the easiest way to help the most people. I want to make the world a better place and will accept eternal damnation to do so.
>>
>>17624958
Are you willing to surrender the sum of your existence and dedicate all of what you are to this effect?
Satan or someone isn't going to show up, pull a little glowing orb out of you and conjure up a heap of gold. Giving your soul to something means spending the rest of your life toiling unendingly in its name.
>>
>>17624978
sure thing
>>
>>17624990
>>17624977
If you truly believe in eternal damnation in the fiery pit, surely you would desire first and foremost to save as many people as possible from that fate, before you even think about making their mortal lives any better with what wealth can provide. If that's the case you should give your soul to the deity, not to his adversaries, and set out to work for the common good in his name.
>>
>>17624922
It's just a phrase, OP. It means selling-out to someone with no morals. Like selling land to oil companies, or playing Rock and Roll for the fame/money.

You cant actually sell your "soul" to the "devil". For a start, neither are real.
>>
>>17624922
Nothing demons can give you is worth your soul. Just pray for guidance.
>>
See a psychologist about your belief in demons.
If you're in a wealthy enough country to use the internet for leisure then you should have been educated enough to have a rational and healthy understanding of the world around you by the time you are old enough to do so.
>>
>>17625160

>See a psychologist about your belief in demons

Confirmed for knowing nothing about psychology.
>>
>>17624922
According to common medieval belief just wanting to sell your soul and making the offer is enough. Its sold, of coarse you also get nothing for it. Frequently when the devil does give some form of wealth the moment he is gone it turns into leaves or a steaming pile of feces. Depending on how he feels.
>>
>>17625165

Can the Devil give "talents"? those Evangelicals say demons make kids to draw anime, I have always wanted to draw.
>>
>>17625184
People in the early modern period widely thought so, not so much in the times >>17625165 is talkign about.
>>
>>17625164
Psychologists who workin therapy roles don'twork with delusional patients?
Demons are real?
What the fuck are you even saying you bus riding half breed?
>>
>>17625184
Those evangelicals will say anything.
>>
>>17625184
No according to the mythology the best you can hope for is the off chance he makes you good at something like music or art. Then you die in some strange manner but according to the oldest myths anything he gives you turns out to be a lie.
>>
>>17625192
I think what he's saying is that the belief in demons is not something psychologists in most places would consider symptomatic of a mental illness. Christians still represent a huge proportion of the population of the modern world, and Christianity is a religion that posits the existence of demons.
>>
>>17625192
>Formless
>Wisper evil in your ear
>Often tell you to do things that bring immediate gratification.
Sounds more like daemons are ideas, spawned by what Jung would call the shadow self.
>>
>>17625217
I left out they can travel from one person to another and in one create madness and violence while having no effect on another.
>>
>>17625015
Cute...
>>
>>17625217
Exactly what they want you to believe.
>>
>>17625243
This is why I don't come to /x. You mystical retards give me no hope for the future of mankind. God help you all.
>>
>>17625256
God allready helps me.
You need more help. I'll pray for you.
>>
>>17624977
>I want to make the world a better place and will accept eternal damnation to do so.

>will accept eternal damnation

Why?
Noone will care about you and you will be in constant pain forever with no escape.

Can you imagine migraine forever? Throwing uo constantly with the flu and never getting well? Breaking your bones over and over, and noone ever fixing anything for you?

The "better world" you created will be gone in a few 100 years and you will still be in eternal punishment. After everything that you created is gone, and noone remembers even the smallest thing of your existence, you will still be there and paying for it with endless illness.

Do you even understand what you are typing?
>>
>>17625259
I want to Cassie Bernall you.
>>
>>17625280
I'm sure it's something nice.
Enjoy the prayers.
>>
>>17625225
..Just stating the obvious facts.
>>
>>17625282
peek-a-boo.
>>
>>17625278
Of course on a grander scale no amount of good or evil done really matters. You might as well ask me what my favorite potato chip is. Why does anybody anything?
>>
>>17625307
Luckly enought, the "grand scale" doesn't matter. What you do today matters.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 570x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 570x390
>>17624922
>>
>>17625278
"no one"

It's two words, not one.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.