[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bonding With Spiritual Beings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 5
File: Michael.jpg (43 KB, 679x679) Image search: [Google]
Michael.jpg
43 KB, 679x679
Hypothetically, if a person were to encounter an "Angel" or something like that, posing as a human being, and then develop a "spiritual bond" with that being, how did the bond happen? Is it for life, or for eternity? Would it be wise to seek a romantic relationship, and possibly family life including children, with the being? Why might it be interested in such a thing? What is the advantages of doing it? What is the danger of delaying, once you know it's real? Could you lose the bond, or the attention, of the being? If the being claims that God used your love to heal it's physical body of an injury, and that is confirmed medically, does that sound possible? What is the mechanism of such a healing? In fact, how does supernatural healing and/or resurrection happen? What if the being claims to love someone else to which is claims to be bound for life, but you want it to love you, can you break the bond with the other person and take their place? If so, how? Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>17624172
You just want to fuck an angel, you degenerate. Go fap somewhere else.
>>
>>17624233
>You just want to fuck an angel, you degenerate. Go fap somewhere else.

More like the angel wants a different girl, and I want to know why.
>>
>>17624172

pray to god he will send you a comforter
>>
>>17624290
>pray to god he will send you a comforter

But the girl this possible angelic being (or at least very spiritually gifted person) claims to love, seems like the last person someone like him would be interested in. So why would he still be pursuing her the way he does? He's perfectly loyal to her when she doesn't act the same. I've heard him say there's a "spiritual bond" there. What is that? How did it happen? How long does it last?
>>
>>17624314
This angel is pretty beta obviously, and just wants to cheat on you while you believe everything it says

Btw angels don't biblicaly have gender, Cept one that was female looking, angels being the immortals that they are cannot breed and it's questionable that it would appear in mortal

Tl;Dr your story is more holey than the gospel
>>
>>17624325
>This angel is pretty beta obviously, and just wants to cheat on you while you believe everything it says

You're missing the point. It doesn't even know I exist, because it's attention is completely focused on someone else.

>Btw angels don't biblicaly have gender, Cept one that was female looking, angels being the immortals that they are cannot breed and it's questionable that it would appear in mortal

Not really. The only Archangel is referred to as a "Chief Prince" (not princess), meaning a male:

“The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I was left there with the kings of Persia” (Dan. 10:13).

And the can take human form and often do:

"Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it." - Hebrews 13:2

So just assume for a moment that this is the case, and then tell me what you think of my other questions, if you have any knowledge on these issues.
>>
>>17624325
>angels being the immortals that they are cannot breed

Uh, IDK Anon:

"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in Heaven." - Matthew 22:30

This is very specific, but only addresses how angels are IN HEAVEN, not on Earth. There is at least one case where angels on Earth were able to procreate, and if so, then shouldn't ALL of them be able to procreate. if the give up their true form and become mortal?

also:

"When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the Sons of God (angels) saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.” The giants were on the Earth in those days, and also afterward, when the Sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:1-4

When we find angels described in the book of Genesis, it is clear that they can assume a human-like form, and that their sex is masculine. The writer to the Hebrews mentions that angels can be entertained without man’s knowing it (Hebrews 13:2). Surely angels must be convincingly like men. The homosexual men of Sodom were very capable of judging sexuality. They were attracted by the ‘male’ angels who came to destroy the city (cf. Genesis 19:1, especially verse 5).
>>
>>17624172
any union between humans and angels is considered a abomination in the bible. all of gods angels wont try and would avoid humans if they dont have to deal with them

and the fallen would be trying to produce halfy children for a potential war with god round 2 according to the bible
>>
>>17624348
>any union between humans and angels is considered a abomination in the bible.

where does it say that?
>>
>>17624348
>any union between humans and angels is considered a abomination in the bible. all of gods angels wont try and would avoid humans if they dont have to deal with them
>and the fallen would be trying to produce halfy children for a potential war with god round 2 according to the bible

But what about this?

"This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit." -Mat1:18

If the Holy Spirit can father a child, why not a Holy angel of God in human form? I can't find anywhere where it says this is forbidded.

I can find a place where the "Sons of God" (whoever they were) took wives from the "daughters of men" (humans?) and the offspring were "heroes of old".

Is it possible that a line has survived from this union to the modern day?

Come on /x/ don't let me down. I need opinions here. The guy in question is like the smartest, kindest person I know, but he claims to have a "spiritual bond" with a girl who treats him like shit, while ignoring women who want him and love him. What gives? It's like he's assigned to her? or what? I've never seen anything like it.
>>
>>17624358
There's a vague reference in the bible to "strange flesh". It's translated into a reference to gay marriage, but scholars outside Catholicism often suggest it's a reference to angels and humans.
>>
>>17624494
>There's a vague reference in the bible to "strange flesh". It's translated into a reference to gay marriage, but scholars outside Catholicism often suggest it's a reference to angels and humans.

"Strange flesh" seems like taboo human on human contact, not human / angelic contact.

Do you have the verse?
>>
>>17624409
On the off chance this isn't bait, it honestly sounds like some shitty teenage beta way of thinking, he might think he connects with her in a spiritual level when it's just his infatuation getting the best of him, strong combination of pheromones and desperation can cause people to invent some crazy shit in their heads
>>
>>17624533
>On the off chance this isn't bait, it honestly sounds like some shitty teenage beta way of thinking, he might think he connects with her in a spiritual level when it's just his infatuation getting the best of him, strong combination of pheromones and desperation can cause people to invent some crazy shit in their heads

One would think an angelic being doesn't perceive pheromones, or get infatuated.

As for the individual in question, he's been loyal to this woman for over half a year, and loved her selflessly and to the point of great sacrifice, even though she doesn't seem to be the type of person he would even want.

I suspect he's an angel, or ascended being, or something. He's literally the smartest, wisest, most protective, most communicative, loyal, kind, patient, trusting person I've ever known. He's also very good with weapons and martial arts, as well as fine arts and sciences. Like a Renaissance man. Why would he claim to be "spiritually bound" to a woman who is not his equal, and continue being 100% supportive and faithful to her, even when she treats him like shit, when prettier women want him RIGHT NOW?

Like, I don't get it. I'd take him right now, but he just claims that he has no feelings for anyone but this one girl, and he claims he never will have feelings for anyone but her. He even told me that if he found out she was a drug user, or a prostitute, or something like that, that THAT would not make him stop loving her. He keeps using the term "unconditional love" in our chats. He will also leave her completely alone if she wants him to, it's not like he's obsessed. He claimed once that if she could remember the future like she remembers the past, she would be acting different.

Something beyond the scope of normal human relations is happening here. Any insights would be helpful, because if this girl is stupid enough to let him go, then I want him, but he claims not to want anyone but her, ever. And he lives that way...
>>
>>17624172
>if a person were to encounter an "Angel" or something like that, posing as a human being, and then develop a "spiritual bond" with that being, how did the bond happen?

A supernatural spiritual bond with good creatures, always comes from genuine love, peace and harmony:

Col 3:14
And above all these things put on Love, which is the bond of perfectness.

1 Cor 7:27
Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek to get free.

Ephes 2:14
For He is [Himself] our peace (our bond of unity and harmony). He has made us both [Jew and Gentile] one [body], and has broken down (destroyed, abolished) the hostile dividing wall between us,

Ephes 4:3
Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

2 Tim 2:24
And the servant of the Lord must not be quarrelsome (fighting and contending). Instead, he must be kindly to everyone and mild-tempered [preserving the bond of peace]; he must be a skilled and suitable teacher, patient and forbearing and willing to suffer wrong.

So the answer is that this woman must have shown this good being genuine love which was powerful enough to lead them both to peace and harmony.
>>
>>17624550
Just move on. If hes really this hung up on someone. You dont want to be near this person. Kid sounds like a tunnel vision dimwit.
But if you think about the spiritual bond. Not something that can just be torn. Nor should you try to meddle. Find your own reciprocating bond.
>>
>>17624743
>But if you think about the spiritual bond. Not something that can just be torn. Nor should you try to meddle. Find your own reciprocating bond.

Why can't the spiritual bond be torn?

Is it dangerous for me, or others, to meddle?

He's mentioned that whoever interferes will incur a "Karmic Burden", whatever that means...

Who talks like that?!?
>>
>>17624743
>Find your own reciprocating bond.
To be honest I'm jealous of her. She's not his equal.
>>
>>17625383
>shamelessly afflicted with the sin of envy
>goes around calling shots on who's worthy of an angel BF and who isn't

Go get your own angel, loser.
>>
>>17624172
Your spiritual bond is just a deep emotional connection no different to what one would get with a human. Treat it as such.

Fact is though, there are only 7 (maybe 8) angel-like beings left on this planet, and none of them should be aware of their status thereas. They're not the traditional winged figure you'd expect, but stripped-down models that roughly resemble humans for all normal intents and purposes.

Further, if your 'angel' claims that 'God' did anything recent history, they're a shill. So far as I can tell, that guy hasn't so much as glanced this way since he stormed off 2000 years ago, and I could tell better than anyone else here.
>>
The Son of Man indeed goes, as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed. It would be better for that man if he had never been born."

"For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
>>
>>17625713
>Fact is though, there are only 7 (maybe 8) angel-like beings left on this planet, and none of them should be aware of their status thereas. They're not the traditional winged figure you'd expect, but stripped-down models that roughly resemble humans for all normal intents and purposes.

If that's true at all, then this guy is one of them.

He's spiritually and intellectually and artistically gifted beyond words.
>>
>>17625756
>"For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

IN HEAVEN.

But not on Earth,
>>
>>17624409
You need to read this so you aren't seduced by unclean spirits. Its the Book of Enoch.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/index.htm
>>
Yes. The angels in heaven. As opposed to the angels whose home is the earth The fallen angels who raped the women of men to get cyclops, fairies, centaurs, giants, vampires, etc. Satan.
>>
File: watcher.jpg (34 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
watcher.jpg
34 KB, 736x460
>>17627682
>raped

Angels have a variety of amazing mystical powers, possess many wisdoms and arts which they aren't merely willing but are outright eager to share, form relationships with humans based on interest rather than status-motivated arrangement and are transcendently beautiful to look upon. "They were raped" is what the women's husbands told themselves so they could sleep at night.
>>
>>17627750
Shill calm down. Read the book of enoch, which jesus himself quoted. They TOOK the women of men from their husbands and sequestered them on mountains and the like and then TOOK their pleasure with them.
>>
>>17624172
>Hypothetically, if a person were to encounter an "Angel" or something like that, posing as a human being, and then develop a "spiritual bond" with that being, how did the bond happen?
Spiritual bond is vague. Could be applied to guardian angels.

>Would it be wise to seek a romantic relationship, and possibly family life including children, with the being?
Fuck no. Angels aren't supposed to do stuff like that.

>If the being claims that God used your love to heal it's physical body of an injury, and that is confirmed medically, does that sound possible?
Angels don't have physical bodies in the way people do, at most they manifest corporeally. Such a claim, combined with the possibility of this being investigated medically, casts doubt on this being an Angel.

>>17624286
>Different girl
Precidents are worrying.
>>
>>17627625
>>17629000
Apocrypha.

>>17624550
There's no such thing as an ascended being in the sense you'd be using, and Angels don't just dick around in human form like that. I'd say it's highly unlikely he's anything more than a Thaumaturge (miracle-worker).
>>
>>17629143
>There's no such thing as an ascended being in the sense you'd be using, and Angels don't just dick around in human form like that. I'd say it's highly unlikely he's anything more than a Thaumaturge (miracle-worker)

What's a Thaumaturge? Please explain.
>>
>>17625756
>The Son of Man indeed goes, as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed. It would be better for that man if he had never been born."

Are you saying that if someone betrays this angel/person that they are in deep shit, basically?
>>
>>17629178
Person who preforms miracles, or through whome God preforms miracles, depending on how you look at it.
>>
>>17627750
>Angels have a variety of amazing mystical powers, possess many wisdoms and arts which they aren't merely willing but are outright eager to share, form relationships with humans based on interest rather than status-motivated arrangement and are transcendently beautiful to look upon

Sounds exactly like him, except he thinks he's really ugly. I don't think so. He radiates... something. Something good. And it makes you see past his face.
>>
>>17629192
This is sounding more and more like a young-adult romance novel.
>>
>>17629133
>>>17624286
>>Different girl
>Precidents are worrying.

You don;t understand. He claims to have an unbreakable spiritual bond with a girl who is not his equal and treats him like shit. Any woman alive, including me, want this angel person, but he won't look at anyone else. He hasn't since he saw this woman he claims to have the spiritual bond with. Says it's beyond his control. he knows what's going to happen, and he has to stay by her side, even though she uses him and keeps him on the outside. She's nothing special to others, but to him, he treats her like his ultimate everything. He gives her everything, she gives him nothing. Yet he claims she "loved him with a love he didn't think humans were capable of", and he's "bound to protect her at all costs". What the fuck is going on here? Why would he be so loyal in the face of her obvious disloyalty and lies? He's so hung up on the unconditional love thing, he talks about it and about her all the time when people ask. How do I save this man and show him there's better out there for him, like me, for example? I would treat him like he deserves, but he doesn't even see me.
>>
>>17629133
>>Would it be wise to seek a romantic relationship, and possibly family life including children, with the being?
>Fuck no. Angels aren't supposed to do stuff like that.

What if he does? I've heard Angels who manifest corporeal form can give up immortality for a mortal life with a woman. Is that possible, or just a legend?
>>
>>17629189
>>>17629178 (You)
>Person who preforms miracles, or through whome God preforms miracles, depending on how you look at it.

How can you tell the difference?

He claims this woman's love saved his life, and she's the miracle worker, and that formed the "spiritual bond" he can't break.
>>
>>17629143
Jesus quoted it to support his point. It's not in the bible but it is right.

The Book of Enoch is any of several pseudepigraphal (falsely attributed works, texts whose claimed authorship is unfounded) works that attribute themselves to Enoch, the great-grandfather of Noah; that is, Enoch son of Jared (Genesis 5:18). Enoch is also one of the two people in the Bible taken up to heaven without dying (the other being Elijah), as the Bible says "And Enoch walked with God, and he was not; for God took him." (Genesis 5:24; see also Hebrews 11:5). Most commonly, the phrase "Book of Enoch" refers to 1 Enoch, which is wholly extant only in the Ethiopic language.

The biblical book of Jude quotes from the Book of Enoch in verses 14-15, “Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men: ‘See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way, and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.’” But this does not mean the Book of Enoch is inspired by God and should be in the Bible.
>>
>>17629185
No, I only quoted that for the people who mention the gospel of Judas like its true. The gospel of Judas says Judas was given a super secret mission from jesus to betray him. The bible itself says "Naw, everything would be better if that guy was never born. Including for him. He's gonna wish he was never born too."
>>
>>17629192
That sounds like an enlightened person. All the enlightened people I've met have been either normal-cute looking or just regular but something about them makes you feel REALLY good about yourself and comfortable and warm and fuzzy even if you haven't felt that way in years. I'm enlightened too and people say the same about me.
>>
>>17629230
>>>17629189
>>>>17629178 (You) (You)
>>Person who preforms miracles, or through whome God preforms miracles, depending on how you look at it.
>How can you tell the difference?
>He claims this woman's love saved his life, and she's the miracle worker, and that formed the "spiritual bond" he can't break.

His whole life is just one miracle after another. He can see things before they happen. Like he's psychic or something. he is very sensitive and he says he can feel other peoples' emotions. He can sing, and he's very artistic. He's also strong, and good with weapons. His life story is just one miracle after the next, even though he's lived through a shitty life, and he's brilliant on literally every subject. His voice is hypnotic and relaxing, and it takes away anxiety. When he;s around, dark people are afraid to speak out. What the fuck is he, then, if if not an angel in human form?
>>
>>17629236
Kinda reminiscent of how angels don't have free will meaning Lucifer's disobedience was orchestraed by God and he isn't exactly evil, only by our judgement when really his existence is necessary.
>>
>>17629249
It's obvious you love this person and because of this you need him his girl isn't right for him. He might hate you for it but if you feel for him the way you're making it seem in your posts you should put his well-being above his emotions. And for your own peace of mind you need to get your feelings out there so either something will happen or you'll move on.
>>
>>17629269
>>>17629236
>Kinda reminiscent of how angels don't have free will meaning Lucifer's disobedience was orchestraed by God and he isn't exactly evil, only by our judgement when really his existence is necessary.

No scripture declares that angels lack free will. They obviously have some form of self- determination. They can choose to leave the estate of heaven by an act of will.
>>
>>17629307
>It's obvious you love this person and because of this you need him his girl isn't right for him. He might hate you for it but if you feel for him the way you're making it seem in your posts you should put his well-being above his emotions. And for your own peace of mind you need to get your feelings out there so either something will happen or you'll move on.

He won't leave the other girl. I've tried to open his eyes. He says it's eternal, and even if they don't marry, he is bound to walk alone and serve her best interests for LIFE. And he's walking it out! Has anyone heard of this before?
>>
>>17629269
>>17629323
>>
>>17629323
Ok you just copied and pasted the second paragraph from the first result when you Google "do angels have free will" ignoring that, I didn't do my research but the bible has been translated, edited, and rehashed to fit the agenda of whoever was in power from around 300AD to the creation of KJV so if any of this is real we can't trust that we're getting 100% of the original scripture anyways
>>
>>17629221
Horseshit. The only source of any potetial authenticity is the book of Eonoch, and even that is Apacrypha, but I the contents are true then what you're talking about is something that is absolutely not supposed to.

>>17629215
You do reaise that this makes you sound both petty and delusional, right?

>>17629230
The difference is that angels aren't human beings. If they are BOTH Thaumaturges then there's probably higher level stuff going on, and if she is a Thaumaturge then I doubt the accuracy of your dsscription of her.

>>17629249
Possibly a delusion. Possibly a Thaumaturge, as I said earlier. Angels simply don't do the kind of things you are describing.
>>
>>17629332
If he's said all of that verbatim then nobody can help him but himself, however that sounds absolutely rediculous to me on so many levels that it almost sounds like you're exaggerating
>>
>>17629391
>I doubt the accuracy of your description of her

Ding, ding, ding. It literally doesn't matter whether Handsome McDreamy is an angel or not: OP is projecting her own unworthiness onto the lady he actually wants.
>>
>>17624358
Sodom and Gommorah were destroyed because the men in the towns tried to rape an angel.
>>
File: Zack.Fair.full.1274682.jpg (124 KB, 863x650) Image search: [Google]
Zack.Fair.full.1274682.jpg
124 KB, 863x650
Oh baby its shocking. Dear heavenly father
>>
>>17629391
>If they are BOTH Thaumaturges then there's probably higher level stuff going on, and if she is a Thaumaturge then I doubt the accuracy of your dsscription of her

This is very possible.

But is it possible for her to be a thaumaturge, and still be a very unenlightened, self-centered person who has very little consideration for others?

In other words, she's still controlled by baser instincts, like selfishness, sexuality, anger, envy, manipulations.

If she is a thaumaturge, can she be one by birth, or is it just a product of enlightenment and study?
>>
>>17629397
>If he's said all of that verbatim then nobody can help him but himself, however that sounds absolutely rediculous to me on so many levels that it almost sounds like you're exaggerating

Not exaggerating.

He claims to have "seen it" in the future, so he's living it now, in advance of what he knows will come.
>>
>>17624172
Firstly.. we are not talking about an angel just someone you perceive as an angel, right? A spiritual developed being.

>how did the bond happen?
This is complex to explain, but there are usually "family" ties bonding the couple.

>Is it for life, or for eternity?
It has always existed.

>Would it be wise to seek a romantic relationship, and possibly family life including children, with the being?
The most important thing is the development of the less spiritual part of the equation and sometimes this involve the formation of a relationship.

>Why might it be interested in such a thing?
The bond is supposed to be purposeful, above anything else. Once a balance is achieved, a new path opens.

>What is the advantages of doing it?
Consciousness is raised.

>What is the danger of delaying, once you know it's real?
There are not dangers because is something that is bound to eventually happen.

>Could you lose the bond, or the attention, of the being?
Yes, but if the relationship got an on/off vibe to it is because of the blocks that are still in effect in the unevolved individual.

>If the being claims that God used your love to heal it's physical body of an injury, and that is confirmed medically, does that sound possible?
I need a more in-depth explanation but energy healing is quite possible, yes.

>What is the mechanism of such a healing? In fact, how does supernatural healing and/or resurrection happen?
As Tesla apparently said once: "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration".

>What if the being claims to love someone else to which is claims to be bound for life, but you want it to love you, can you break the bond with the other person and take their place?
You can be with that person in many ways, but you could never break the bond or take that other person's place. Even death can't separate them. As you called it, is a "spiritual bond". It goes far beyond the physical plane.
>>
>>17629307
>t's obvious you love this person and because of this you need him his girl isn't right for him. He might hate you for it but if you feel for him the way you're making it seem in your posts you should put his well-being above his emotions. And for your own peace of mind you need to get your feelings out there so either something will happen or you'll move on.

So I did what you said, and even though she hasn't spoken to him in the past 24 hours, and seems to be preoccupied with another man who just gave her a gift, which I told him showed her true colors, THIS IS WHAT HE WROTE BACK TO ME (I can't believe this shit):

>You fall in Love with a soul, not a body. Then you grow to love the body. You can't fall in Love with a body, or else if something happens to it, like poor health, or growing old, or somebody better walking through the door, then your relationship is over. In which case it's not Love. Love is not a feeling. Love is a decision you make to place the good of another person above your own, no matter how you feel. Or else it's not Love.

(continued:)
>>
>>17631539
>(continued:)

>You'd have to know our history. We've been in daily communication for months. In the beginning we were inseparable. And I know it wasn't an act. And yes, I Love her for who she is, not WHAT she is. I also know a beautiful, attentive, young, fit, sexy eighteen year old girl who wants to fly out to stay with me this summer RIGHT NOW, but it holds no appeal for me, because she's not the soul that I Love.

>We share a spiritual bond. I didn't create it on my own, and there's nothing beyond redemption, if that's what she really wants in her innermost heart. Believe me, with due respect, I can tell you that I've seen more life than either of you, and I didn't accomplish the things I have, or survive by being unwise, or spiritually blind. Genuine unconditional Love comes along once, maybe twice in your life if you're extremely blessed and you didn't willingly destroy it the first time it came your way. But if you return good with evil, and throw something that rare and spiritually powerful away; if you choose to throw away your shot at true happiness; God and the Universe is not likely to reward you by sending you another, to use, abuse, and destroy, ever again. I've seen it happen over and over. Call it Karma, call it the Law of Attraction, we Christians call it the Law of Sowing and Reaping, but it's just a natural spiritual law, like Gravity.

(continued)
>>
>>17631542
>(continued)

>But each of us can only accept the Love we believe we deserve, and I can't fix her if she feels such a thing can't exist, or if she feels she's undeserving of it. Let me tell you a secret. Most times, people are "wrecked by success" for one reason, because somewhere deep down inside, where no one else can see, they don't think they really deserve happiness. They go through life continuing to fail at critical moments, because something always seems to intervene. And the thing that's actually getting in the way, whether they realize it or not, is guilt. If she continues to think negatively, she will attract negative things into her life. On the other hand, if she steps out in faith and believes true Unconditional Love is possible, then it will be, for her and for me.

>A lifelong spiritual bond is serious business that involves higher purposes and powers at work than most people are even capable of conceiving. And unconditional Love is exactly that, unconditional. Meaning, for example, that if I found out, God forbid, she was a hooker before, or she was an addict, or she had an STD, I wouldn't love her any less than I do now. If, God forbid, something horrible happened to her and she were in a disfiguring accident, I wouldn't Love her any less than I Love her now. Because the person inside doesn't change. But if she continues to push that away, if she forces me to let go, then it's out of my hands spiritually, and all I can do is wait. If she could see the future the same way she remembers the past, she wouldn't be acting the way she is.

(continued)
>>
>>17631544
>(continued)

>I know who I am and I know what I'm offering her. I know the truth of it and God knows the truth of it. And as long as she knows the truth of it as well, that it's real, then I'm at peace with it. I Love her always and uncondionally, just like I said from the beginning. And nothing changes that, ever. Just like I said from the beginning. Unless she tells me to go away, and not come back. In which case, I will, and I will be free of the Karmic burden of the consequences. I'm not prepared to be responsible for that, so I'm not going away until she sends me away.

>It's not too good to be true, and it can only fail if she wants it to.

^^^ I've never seen anything like this.

What is going on here?
>>
>>17631531
>This is complex to explain, but there are usually "family" ties bonding the couple.

Like how?
>>
angels are garbage
demons are garbage
aliens are garbage

wake the fuck up
>>
>>17631531
>Firstly.. we are not talking about an angel just someone you perceive as an angel, right? A spiritual developed being.
Yes. I don't know what he is. He talks, and thinks, and writes like he's from another time or place. I've never met anyone like him.

>It has always existed.
Can you explain?

>The most important thing is the development of the less spiritual part of the equation and sometimes this involve the formation of a relationship.
That's what he said.

>The bond is supposed to be purposeful, above anything else.
What purpose could there possibly be in this?

>Consciousness is raised.
Well, if he's trying to raise hers, he's got his work cut out for him.

>There are not dangers because is something that is bound to eventually happen.
Really? So it's done.. there's no hope for anyone but her. Why just her? He radiates aenergy.

>If the relationship got an on/off vibe to it is because of the blocks that are still in effect in the unevolved individual.
That's what he said. But I don't want him to hurt. He suffers over her every day, and hides it from everyone but his inner circle. he deserves better. Like I could give him.

>energy healing is quite possible, yes.
How does that work? I mean, what did she do to him?

>As Tesla apparently said once: "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration".
But they're so different..

>You can be with that person in many ways, but you could never break the bond or take that other person's place. Even death can't separate them. As you called it, is a "spiritual bond". It goes far beyond the physical plane.
THAT'S WHAT HE SAID! How do you know this stuff? He says that being with anyone else is like being alone compared to being with her. But if you get to know her, she's ... it just doesn't make sense to me. And I have to sit back and watch because he told me he would never trust me again if I ever talked to her. its so frustrating.
>>
>>17624172
The shitposting going on in this thread is insane. Holy fuck. Tone it down guys. Delusional women are trying to have serious discussions here.
>>
>>17631584
>angels are garbage
>demons are garbage
>aliens are garbage
>wake the fuck up
>>17631593
>>>17624172 (OP)
>The shitposting going on in this thread is insane. Holy fuck. Tone it down guys.

Easy for you to say, you don't know him.
>>
That was not an angel because only angels in human form are Archangels and they are 100% male. So unless it's RP then you did not see an angel. Fallen don't count because of laws about the fall an the Arhangels are in place only to help when called to awaken.
>>
>>17629215

The only important question is whether she fucks other men or not...

Queens can talk shit like the shit-talk-king...

...capisce?
>>
>>17631665
>That was not an angel because only angels in human form are Archangels and they are 100% male.
This person is 100% male. Oddly enough, his given name is the name of an Archangel... he shortens it to a nickname most people so it sounds normal, but when he gets serious he uses his full name.
>>
>>17631702
>The only important question is whether she fucks other men or not...
No, she doesn't fuck other men.

>Queens can talk shit like the shit-talk-king...
>...capisce?
What do you mean?
>>
>>17631717

I mean he's your father, and she's your mother.

You will find someone much greater when you learn to move greater than the both of them.
>>
All the angels are pure shit compared to me

bitch

im god
>>
>>17631732
OP is dumb and annoying, but this 3CRYPTIC5U bullshit where you pretend word salad has any useful content is even more dumb and annoying.
>>
>>17631732
>I mean he's your father, and she's your mother.
She doesn't know me. He doesn't even like talking with me, even though I offer actual friendship and love, and I'm just as pretty as she is. I'm trying to figure out what he means by "spiritual bond", and what she did to him?

>You will find someone much greater when you learn to move greater than the both of them.
I don't think so. I've never known anyone like this man. Why can he not let anyone but her in? She treats him like trash sometimes, and he won't cut her loose.

Ok, so yeah, she's not fucking any other men, but neither am I, ok? What makes her so special?
>>
>>17631739

God is merely a glorified archdemon.

Satan is an archangel.

Satan rules the universe.

Thus angels rule the universe...

...you expect this to be simple?

>>17631717

You need to be doing good things regardless of the outcome, furiously good like he is, all of your goodness is demonic selfish goodness. He wishes to guide you, then he will come to you in another form, his current form is bound...

I know exactly your problem.

I know who you are.

I know the name of this angel you seek, I know the name of the soul you are destined for.
>>
Inb4 OP turns witchcraft to be with an angel.
>>
>>17631769
>You need to be doing good things regardless of the outcome, furiously good like he is, all of your goodness is demonic selfish goodness. He wishes to guide you, then he will come to you in another form, his current form is bound...
But WHY is he bound to her?

>I know exactly your problem.
What is that, exactly?

>I know who you are.
Who am I, then?

>I know the name of this angel you seek, I know the name of the soul you are destined for.
But you left out the important stuff, like who you think he is, and who I'm supposebly "destined for". Are you trying to say that I should leave him alone? because I don't think she's gonna be there for him in the long run. She will fuck up eventually.
>>
>>17631794
>Inb4 OP turns witchcraft to be with an angel.
That doesn't make any sense. He's good. He would know it. That would only drive him away forever.
>>
>>17631798

Because they share the same level of energy.

Your ego stops you from not only matching, but EXCEEDING theirs.

I can't tell you yet, ask him if you must.

You must move more seductive in order to have someone better sent to you.
>>
>>17631800
It's literally your only option, you moron. The only way you'll break him up is by force. It's either witchcraft, or - and this is straight-up fucking impossible, so I don't even know why I'm saying it - you accept the angel's boundaries, respect that his choices aren't any of your fucking business and look for a bf who ISN'T magically attached to someone else.
>>
>>17631811
>Because they share the same level of energy.
I find that hard to believe. She's not his equal.

>Your ego stops you from not only matching, but EXCEEDING theirs.
She has the ego, not me.

>I can't tell you yet, ask him if you must.
You can tell me, you just don't want to. Thx alot anon.

>You must move more seductive in order to have someone better sent to
I've tried to seduce him. He said no because he "still loves her." And she doesn't even live here! And I do!
>>
>>17631833

>She's not his equal.

ugh... this SCREAMS high-society bullshit Judaic reptilian scoreboardism.

The greatest angel is currently not even in heaven...

...bereft of rank

...do you understand?

>I can't tell you yet, ask him if you must.

The names I would give you would only spoil your path.

Become well read (like him, go figure)
Become a good dancer (like he's a martial artist, go figure)
Become non-petty and patient (like he is, go figure)

YOU, my dear, are not his equal.

Be wary of whatever test you are taking that proves you are great and she is not...

...she may be answering in a very specific kind of... wrong...
>>
>>17631813
>It's literally your only option, you moron. The only way you'll break him up is by force. It's either witchcraft,
I would never do that, but he's immune anyway, because others who move in the same social circles who tried magic all had bad stuff happen in their lives after trying it on him.

>or - and this is straight-up fucking impossible, so I don't even know why I'm saying it - you accept the angel's boundaries, respect that his choices aren't any of your fucking business and look for a bf who ISN'T magically attached to someone else.
OK, so if I have to accept this, at least tell me how he's "magically attached" and how that happened? The girl he loves is a christian who kind of fell from her faith but still believes, she's not a witch or a magician.

So how did she heal him and spiritually bind herself to him? She acts like she didn't even want to sometimes, it pisses me off. I'd literally be awestruck to have this man's babies, I've never known anyone like him. And I know there's no one else like him alive in Earth.
>>
>>17631839
>ugh... this SCREAMS high-society bullshit Judaic reptilian scoreboardism.
Ok, maybe you're right, maybe that was harsh. But I still think he could do better than either of us, to be honest.

It's just that I want him and I think she doesn't.

>...do you understand?
NO, or I wouldn't be asking.

>The names I would give you would only spoil your path.
Fucks sake, really?

>Become well read (like him, go figure)
>Become a good dancer (like he's a martial artist, go figure)
>Become non-petty and patient (like he is, go figure)
I can try, but she's none of those things either, and he kisses the ground she walks on. Like he wants her for LIFE, man. He would get so bored, especially if she doesn't love him. What does he see that I don't?

>YOU, my dear, are not his equal.
That may be true, but I don't think any woman is. At least I could give him what he wants.

>Be wary of whatever test you are taking that proves you are great and she is not...
Ok

>...she may be answering in a very specific kind of... wrong...
WTF?
>>
>>17631860

Who would be better?

He is better than everyone, he picked her...

...what qualities are truly beautiful?

> I'd literally be awestruck to have this man's babies

Imagine your future more fully, imagine the children, would they REALLY be any good?
>>
>>17631842
>at least tell me how he's "magically attached" and how that happened

It could be a contract, it could be an act of God, it could be magic some third party did (you suggested he's immune to magic - I'm interested in hearing about the spells that were cast on him and the consequences the magicians suffered in-depth), it could be a side-effect of whatever soul-healing he's getting from his mate... this question is like asking "How do I cook food?"

>So how did she heal him

It's a shame you didn't ruin your relationship with him by being an obsessive creeper who can't even PRETEND not to hate the woman he loves, because he'd probably have answered that question voluntarily if you hadn't.

Anyway, I don't know. Maybe he broke a wing falling out of heaven and she used scraps of her own skin to tape it back in place. Maybe she's a spiritual pain management clinician and he's bound to her because she's the only one who'll fill his oxy script. Again, how do you cook food.

>I'd literally be awestruck to have this man's babies, I've never known anyone like him. And I know there's no one else like him alive in Earth

Look harder.

>>17631860
>he wants her for LIFE
>I could give him what he wants

kek
>>
In what ways does she treat him bad, OP? And do you only know him online, not real-life? So you don't know about his real life aura?
>>
>>17631944
>In what ways does she treat him bad, OP? And do you only know him online, not real-life? So you don't know about his real life aura?

She uses him for money. She's been emotionally unfaithful. She won't share her time or attention with him. She acts like she's doing him a favor by spending time with him. She won't call him or Skype him. All he wants is to be her best friend, but he Loves her too much to call her out on her bullshit. He's real big in consent, so he feels like if she doesn't like, come to him and offer these thing out her own self, then it's not anything he would want. I keep telling him he has a right to expectations out of the relationship, but he keeps putting her needs above his. He keeps saying "just wait".

"Just wait?"

Meanwhile I'm over here, in real life, going "HEY!"
>>
I wish I had a pretty girl this into me.

>tfw a mere mortal
>>
>>17631871
>it could be an act of God,
That's what he says it is.

>i(you suggested he's immune to magic - I'm interested in hearing about the spells that were cast on him and the consequences the magicians suffered in-depth)
Some pretty satanic people who had befriended her did what they could to help her deceive him at one point, and they all got really really sick. One almost died. One had a car crash. It's like the worse people treat this guy, the worse shit happens to them. Whoever interferes with these two always end up suffering a negative consequence, and who ever helps them come together end up having good ones. No one knows why, and he says it's nothing he is doing. He just posted one thing on his twitter once that said "You can't litter negativity all over the place and then wonder why you have a shitty life."

>It's a shame you didn't ruin your relationship with him by being an obsessive creeper who can't even PRETEND not to hate the woman he loves, because he'd probably have answered that question voluntarily if you hadn't.
He told me her love healed him. That God used her love to heal him. he also told me long ago he was not sure whether God just used her to heal him, or whether it meant they were supposed to be together. but now he says there is a "spiritual bond" that is "supernatural" and can't be broken unless they both agree, and they are meant to be together for eternity. he says their history is proof, and he's right, her life does get shitty when he's not in it, and he suffers emotionally and physically when she's not in his. But I think I could replace her and heal him with my own love if he gave me a chance, but he just wont give me a chance.

>Look harder.
I've looked all my life. Read the shit he wrote me about her. Have you ever read anything like that?

>>17631539

me nether.
>>
>>17631868
>Imagine your future more fully, imagine the children, would they REALLY be any good?
They'd be super smart and super honest and good and all the things I want them to be, if he was their father.
>>
>>17631569
>>17631592
I'm just going to recommend you to research the subject by yourself. Look up soul families, karmic relationships (in where you may find the over popularized soulmate/twinflame concept). Something like children's past memories and reincarnation may help as good background information. Don't pay much attention to the glamorization instead analyze its most important points, keep observing, listen to your intuition and generate your own ideas.

About the healing, I don't know the details, do I? I just said is possible. Healing does take many forms. Like a counselor who may trigger the healing of an inner wound of a patient just by having a conversation. Words carry a lot of energy and they could be an inmense catalyst for change.

The relationship may not even take off in this life, the other person may be dealing with heavy karma. But if he's willing to be there, be respectful of his decision even if to you he's just carrying an unnecessary burden.
>>
>>17632170
He said God did it, and yet here you are second-guessing God.

>Read the shit he wrote me about her. Have you ever read anything like that?

Yes. It's the plot from Sailor Moon with snippets from The Secret attached. It's pretty, but it's no Liebeslied.
>>
File: EveTaku-Ore-no.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EveTaku-Ore-no.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>17631544
>>17631546
Reading that makes me jealous of her too, and I don't even know them.
>>
>>17632179

So honest that you would reveal someones embarrassing past?

Perhaps you are too young to breed just yet?
>>
>>17625376
Sounds like he's just making shit up to sound mysterious.
>>
>>17632362
>So honest that you would reveal someones embarrassing past?
Who did that?

>Perhaps you are too young to breed just yet?
Maybe, but I'd breed with him anyday.
>>
>>17632266
>He said God did it, and yet here you are second-guessing God.
Mybe I shouldn't do that.
>>
>>17632269
>Reading that makes me jealous of her too, and I don't even know them.
Maybe she will mess up royally and he will forget her.
>>
>>17632750
I think you need to just let it go and stop getting pulled into people's bullshit.
>>
>>17632750

That's when I go get a clone out of the Muslim warehouse I have set up.

Wrap them up tight and have them imported in no time!
>>
>>17631769

that was pure disinfo

God is everything good

satan is everything bad

God doesn't rape

satan rapes

kill yourself
>>
>>17624172
She fucked up tonight. I knew she would. :)

She lied to him. Again. And treated him like shit. Again. And talked to an ex. Again.

:}

Let's see how he reacts now that she's shown her true colors.
>>
>>17634660
He's an angel, so he's going to patiently radiate loving light and forgiveness at her while you stew in your own ragejuices.

>talked to an ex

Unless she talked to her ex's penis with her vagoo, there's nothing wrong with this.
>>
i don't even
seriously
can this be
you really think he's an angel and your not just projecting your fantasies on him? you sound like a teenage girl with a major crush and some major emotional problems
keep it real guys, or rather get real, you're kind of giving angels a bad name with this junk
>>
>>17633144

You forgot to call me a cheesy edgy flaming teenager!
>>
>>17635365
How do you know these things you spoke about?
>>
>>17635381

I'm a science-man.
>>
>>17635405
Aha... you know that Satan rules the universe and you know the soul of the OP because you are a science-man. Thanks for the answer.
>>
>>17635412

It came to me in a dream when I did the nasty in the pasty.

Gna mean?!
>>
>>17635454
Ok.
>>
>>17635461

This one time I was doing science TESTS fer GHOSTS.

It went "OAUEIAUIEOY!" and I went "AAAHHHHHHHHHH!"
>>
>>17635466
Are you on drugs?
>>
>>17635467

Just bored. Sorry.
>>
Well in the end. Best advice is have him break it off 100%. No Archangel other than I this time around earth, gets a spiritually or other bonded mate because it's out of necessity and commanded so. And he needs to get his stuff together to help out with the big picture more because I don't see anyone besides me helping on that currently. 1st Angel - Anon Archangel Nathaniel
>>
>>17635488

I'll bet you feed the homeless and everything!

Little angel for sure!
>>
>>17635412
>you know all these things cause you choose to believe them
>i know all these things cause i choose to believe them but that makes them factually definitive

Can you stop being retarded?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 539x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 539x523
>>17635488
>that feel when the roleplayer arrives
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.