[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone inform me of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10
File: IMG_7453.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7453.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So two strange mexican women knocked on my door this morning and I don't like solictors so I didn't bother answering. I went to work and just came home and noticed this outside my gate. Obviously lima beans and a bowl of peas, but is this some kind of cheap witch craft? Side note I am the only white guy in a primarily mexican neighborhood and they don't like me at all, one tried to run me over last week and i got her arrested....maybe her way of revenge? but i didn't recognize the 2 ladies that did it.
>>
>>17623453
you're brave op
>>
>>17623453
They're trying to bait carrion into your home, throw it out onto the street.
>>
>>17623462
Explain what carrion is?!
>>
>>17623544
Burds nigga.
>>
>>17623544
Carrion means the decaying flesh of dead animals.

Retard here: >>17623572 seems to be thinking of 'carrion fowl' which is a blanket term for birds that eat dead things -- such as ravens or vultures
>>
If you're being serious you're kinda fucked OP.

Source : I'm Mexican
>>
File: 1460086935983.jpg (28 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1460086935983.jpg
28 KB, 350x350
>>17623453
Depending on where you live, if you have access to a Mexican/Latino district, I suggest going to a "Botanica" (spanish for botany) which usually sell religious artifacts and symbols, not really plants. Ask them about this and maybe even take the picture and ask for recommendations of curanderos "shamans" or someone who can give you a "limpia" (cleansing) or any ritual.

My aunt had something similar happen to her and she started getting ill. She would go to different doctors (not the Mexican clinics but like legit doctors like UCLA Medical) and everyone would give her different diagnostics but her illness would not go away. She was recommended to a curandera because she had nothing else to lose, and after a limpia was done to her after a few days, she began to recover.

Even if it is nothing, better to be safe than sorry. The stories about brujeria "witchcraft" are kinda creepy and WTF.
>>
>>17623453
What's so spooky about lentils? Try harder faggot
>>
>>17623453
not sure what it is exactly, but is sorcery for sure. someone definitely hates you, they did the same shit to my cousin
>>
santeria
>>
>>17623778
this and the stuff about la santa muerte are the only things I've seen from first hand. creepy shit
>>
>>17623453
those are "guajes", not lima beans or peas. They're a type of beans too, but there's a slight difference. Strange thing is that I've never seen it used for witchcraft as they're used as a side dish. Mostly by old people, the taste is strong. So, as far as i know they're not used for witchcraft but you never know. If so, it must be white shit so, just don't touch them and make sure perform a cleanse.
>>
Cook up in microwave.. eat em... and become a wizard
>>
>>17623453
Piss on them, stomp them into the ground and call any lurking spirits putos. Become the Ghost Luchador.
>>
Why is that people wait until something "happens" until they actually start to spiritually protect themselves? If you live in America you have an absolute labyrinth of Botanicas,Occult stores at your disposal.Theres no excuse for not protecting yourself.Whatever your flavour of magic system is you have it "on hand".I don't even bother with occult stores in my own country (Australia),due to the pompous overblown ego's of the people who run them.That and the fact 99% of them don't stock anything i want for the systems i use (Santeria,Voodoo,Hoodoo).I buy from two stores in America, one is the oldest Botanica in NYC.Both stores are exceptional in knowledge and quaility products.So make the most of what you have available at your doorstep.
>>
This might not be related but OP why do the mexican people hate you where you live?
>>
Sounds like it's time for you to build a wall and make your neighborhood great again OP
>>
>>17624447
#BuildTheWall

It's time, OP. You know what to do. Then force your crazy beaner neighbors to pay for it. The time is now.
>>
Hey this is the OP never use this site so not too sure how to use it properly. Thanks for the input, the one about building the wall gave me a good laugh. Basically they all hate me bc I don't put up with anyone's shit. I've been trying to live cheap (almost finished my masters) and people around here always partying so it all started bc I have busted up a few up their parties when I am entitled to peace and quiet by law. But apparently I am the white devil and need to die lol. Strange thing the past few nights I was having nightmares and I never do. I just prayed to Jesus last night and asked for protection. I set up a security camera in the area they did it at and will let u guys know if anything happens.
>>
>>17623453
Ironically, OP, this guy isn't far off from the right path: >>17624283
Just cleaning them up is not enough. Be disrespectful to them. Kick them out in the street and mutter "fuck you" as you do it.

Why? Because with all curses (esp Santeria and Vodun) it requires the person being cursed to acknowledge that the curse has power. By emotively rejecting the curse before it even starts, you're basically slapping the poison apple out of the witch's hand.

This is the power of the white man. Seriously, think about it: all this "power" behind curses and the average witch still lives in poverty. There's a fucking reason. We have the "fuck you" power. People who spend years listening to stories about curses and shit can't do this, but our heritage of asshole conquerors and slavers can be leveraged here.

Now... if you've already spent time being afraid of them and whatnot, you might have already "charged them up" so to speak... so yeah. Go see a white witch or whatever.
>>
>>17624762
"Why? Because with all curses (esp Santeria and Vodun) it requires the person being cursed to acknowledge that the curse has power."
>WRONG,DEAD WRONG
The amount of incorrect information posted on x is ridiculous.
Ive laid several hexes over the last thirty years.All of my enemies had zero knowledge of these hexes, All of my enemies suffered greatly.
All magic i do is exclusively with Santeria,Voodoo and HooDoo.
>>
thats hoodoo. why i know? im mexican and hoodo practicant. insult the peas not work you need clean it with hoodo. its not hard but you probably not do a shit about. you find it and you know what is it. now you bonded to their curse. anyways. if you not fear visit some mexican magick store just ask for copal, agua de siete templos and some muro de fuego powder. burn the copal and fumigate your door. next drop some siete templos water at your door or whatever you find the peas and next delimitate your house using the muro de fuego powder. mexican hoodo is not about use your fear to empower it they use their own willpower insult only add more negative gnosis to it.
>>
>>17624772
May the Lord of all existence Jesus Christ bless you and keep you. Sending angels of light and love to you this day to bless your life and bring you joy. :-)
>>
>>17623453
OP Mexifag here, just put it in a plastic bag and throw in to the trash, nothing to worry about, that's not even a witchcraft, they just want to scare you making you think something like that, if you wanna know how they call those peas here in Mexico their name is "Huaje", and in any kind of witchcraft is useless. Sorry for any grammar error you could find.
>>
>>17624784
Thankyou, and may the divine bring you many blessing's as well :)
>>
Fistful of white mustard, wave three times around your head/in front of your house. Throw it where three roads meet. Don't turn back until you reach home. Take a shower. You'll be cleansed
>>
>>17624801
that could work too
>>
>>17624736
Just report them to immigration.
Problem solved.
>>
>>17623453
It's just some Lima beans god damn dude. You schizos could find bird shit on your car and blame it on witchcraft ffs
>>
Mexican witchcraft can't do a shit, trust me. Only Cuban and Haitians are dangerous-tier
>>
>>17624892
for real
>>
>>17624051
He said nothing of a crystal ball
>>
>>17623453
if you are seriously worried about someone ruining your life with witch craft, then you need to get off the internet and actually find something productive to do
>>
>>17625229
Not true lol
>>
op you gon die mane
>>
>>17624414
>Why is it that people wait until something "happens" until they start to spiritually protect themselves?

Because they're strong, independent thinkers who don't need no God. You know, right up until they do need a God, at which point their banishment muscles are so weak that a Mexican grandma can BTFO them with her table scraps.
>>
>>17626512
But what if op had a million dollars? Would he spend it all?
>>
>>17624079
Those are adamemes, they sell them in chinos and they´re real nice
>>
File: 1458478469698.jpg (18 KB, 376x260) Image search: [Google]
1458478469698.jpg
18 KB, 376x260
>>17624772

>WRONG, DEAD WRONG
>believes in curses and that they can "lay hexes"

Come hex me, bro.
>>
>>17626647
holy shit

Fucking Bradley would be proud of you
>>
>>17626647
But what If op could find that Heina, and that Sancho that she's found?
>>
File: cousins500x351.jpg (50 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
cousins500x351.jpg
50 KB, 500x351
>>
OP, you don't have to worry about some old people leaving beans at your door. Witchcraft or magic hexing literally does not exist in any form.

I'd be more worried about a drive-by or some shit if I were you. Buy a gun if you think someone wants you dead, not some "magic" shit.

Besides, if some kind of ghost does come for you, which it won't, you can shoot the motherfucker.
>>
>>17629719
why are you on this board?
>>
>>17624772
> enemies

What kind of mentally deficient cunt splatter are you that thinks you have "enemies" and how on earth do you make so many "enemies". Have you ever wondered if you might just be a total arsehole? I mean, you can dislike people sure but to call them enemies you have to be a fucking loon or an arab dictator.

But then to go around 'cursing' people you have to be even more of a cunt. Seriously what can somebody do so bad that you think it's necessary to do magic that forces bad luck on them?

I mean, if you just went up and punched them in the face I'd have a little more respect for you. I'd still think you were an unbalanced nasty piece of work for thinking you could go around inflicting pain on people because of some imagined slight but at least you'd be straightforward and honest about it instead of sneaking about in secret with your passive aggressive violence by-proxy.

You should really stop and look at yourself and wonder what it is that makes you so horrible and then you should seriously consider whether you believe in an afterlife and how you think that might work because you might just have to live with yourself for eternity.

If I didn't make it clear before - you're a cunt.
>>
>>17629729
I believe he is here as the voice of reason.
>>
>>17629755
>saying magick doesn't exist
>voice of reason

Lol
>>
>>17629787
>being this retarded
>>
>>17629798
>being this ignorant
>>
>>17624414
the paranormal thing here is someone from another country speaking well about america. spooky.
>>
>>17626930
Banged. She banged the guy. Not found. Do you even music?
>>
>>17629807
>>17629798
>Destroy my sides
>>
>>17623453
>only white guy in a primarily mexican neighbourhood
So what colour are your neighbours... blue?
>>
>>17629744
You must live in a seriously oversheltered, pollyanna la-la land if you think someone has to be a dictator to have enemies.

May reality bite you in the ass soon so you stop being such an insufferable bitch.
>>
Throw that shit in a running river and get protection amulet, they may attack you again.
>>
>>17631537
The colour of shit
Like their skills at magic
>>
>>17631698
ayyy lmao
>>17623453
Hey Op, im front a very rural area from Latinamerica, so witchcraft and santeria is very common all around. Is so common that in my house we did a "limpia" 20 years ago and a neighboor also sell basil for cleanses.
>the effectiness isnt guarante
My grandma encountered some R E A L witches years ago and they fight for my granpa, my abuela is kind of a "strong women". Also my grand-uncle use to have frecuently encounters with the folkloric entity called "The Cadejos" but they didnt get attack cuz he feed it.
Paranormal things also happens to me very frecuently, i had a really strong empathy power, prophetic dreams, astral proyections and spirits search for me, primary dark ones.
The thing about witchcraft and santeria is the power of will that you put on ur spells and the power you fight back.
If you put a "mystic ring" to protect you from "el mal de ojo" but i dont fight the "espiritus", isnt going to work. If you dont have any kind of amulet but you have the will, you still can fight. This also works with all kind of pictures, symbols, amulets, coins, etc etc etc of every religion.
Witches and Doctor give to common ppl amulet or potions to empowered them, but the power in the object isnt real, is just confident. In the cases of hexes, you put dark energy on the object with an especific orden, if your connection with "The Other World" is strong your spiritual body can manifest in the physic world through your will. Fighting, however, without any knowledge of spiritism is very hard. I quote this guy >>17624772
The object of the witchcraft in this case, lime beans, is just the matter empowered by dark energy, it can be meat, a doll, an apple, a book, a rosario, watever you want. The things you do is what matter. So lets analyse this:
>>
>>17632608
>you live live a complety no-fun beta who calls the cops when they get noisy in Mexico! Mexico is like the capital of noisy ppl!
>you have paranoic thoughts about all the neighboorhood hate you
>you think that those magic beans is kind of a hex
>you think that two womens are witches just bcuz they knocked your door

i dont need to be a expert to realize that u r pretty antisocial and when even those womens were or not witches, all your enviroment is getting negative charged.
Take a negative charged enviroment and exposed to get paranormal stuff and bingo! You are going to start experimenting weirdo stuff. Is like adding bicarb to vinegar!
Do you think screaming to a bunch of peas is just work? Like wtf /X, do you think this is like a episode of Dora La Exploradora when they saids No to Zorro?
>NO, BEANS, DONT SPOOK ANON

Now, OP if u r start getting more and more paranoic about those beans you problably start getting spooked. When someone discovered they had a hex is when it get it worse.
If you want to do a limpia, you can do it... If that give more confident is k, but the problem is that you dont fit into that neighboorhood neither you want to.
Relax, make a list of ur piorities, Do you still want to live in that place? Do you have money to move? That a risky choice? Do you still want to live in that enviroment?
Thinking about it, witchcraft and psychology are very similar.
>>
>>17631578
>regards people he dislikes as "enemies"
>calls others sheltered
I am not even that anon, but I was brought up all over the world, seen some shit, unless the person will try and kill you on sight, you don't have enemies buddy, leave that to the soldiers and gangsters.
>pro tip
Even they have "Ops" now.
>>
>>17623453
sorry OP but you kinda deserve it. When living cheaply, dealing with loud noises and shanty town conditions just comes with the territory. if you call the cops of course they're gonna try to run you out of the neighborhood, that's kinda obvious and you're stupid for putting a huge target on your back in a neighborhood full of potential convicts.

They have numbers so just suck it up and deal with the problems you've caused yourself. I'd suggest laying low and just deal with it.
>>
>>17633032
How does being poorer than the average make one a "potential convict" at all?
>>
>>17635015
He provably compared the ghetto black people to mexican poor people. One steals, the other is a farmer trying to live by.
>>
Maybe she was trying to say sorry and this is all she could give as a gift.
>>
>>17624892
why are you on /x/ then?
>>
>>17637021
this,

>>17624892
get off this board please go back to /pol/ i'll see you there in a couple minutes
>>
>>17637021
because its a riot to see what you sociopathic freakjobs scheme up sitting in front of a computer all day. also the shitposting gets really good reaction here.
>>
>>17635022
where the proofs?
>>
>>17624736
>>

You are fucking up O.P. Mexicans are the best neighbors ever. I live in south Texas and I trust my Mexican neighbors more than my white trash neighbors. Don't be an ass and you will make the best friends ever. They will take good care of you if just be nice and cultivate friendship.
>>
>>17624736
Buy earplugs nigger, chillbox on amazon, the green ones
>>
>>17623453
Some mexican hobos were eating some edamame on your stoop. Nothing paranormal there.
>>
>>17629807
>>17629787
>>17629729
curiosity tempered with skepticism and logic will get you a lot further than wishful thinking and garden variety herbs.
>>
Put all the beans in a plastic bag, then jizz all over them. Put the jizz covered beans in the middle of the street.
Post results.
>>
>>17623462
uh how would that work exactly
>>
>>17637043
>get off this board please go back to /pol/
/x/ is even more terrified of /pol/ than /v/ is. Amazing.
>>
>>17624785
Wow this thread is still alive? man i though i'd not see my owm comment again.
>>
>>17635028
This is what you're supposed to think and then you cook and eat those beans and they mark you using the smell of this rare food that you have eaten. This rare food that only a select people pay special attention to, that when they do, they will being paying proper respects to the witches that spared them your fate for only their soul in recompence.

Basically, someone is trying to trick you because supposedly you tricked them. Now, is that a trick or a treat at your door? Peas are usually meant for kids, Edamame is a japanese snack. They are marking you as a pedophile.

DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE.

Source? I stuck my dick in this kind of crazy ( she did a good job pretending she was normal, or we just liked the same things ) and we have a kid now but before having the kid I was marked with a variety of strange smells and omens. I had my ex's nasty smell ( she was bullemic or something, and she had used a lot of pills and taken heroin before, I'm a smoker ), dead cat and sulfur ( their cat was "found" dead with a bullethole in his face and they thought I should get close to the cat and take a good look so I was pushed at it while someone held it up and I happened to take a huge whiff; I smoke ), birth control ( it smells different than normal I'm told, some of these chicks fuck random gangsters/douchebags so they can get their "family" smell back, but this one I only learned from studying courting rituals at school and around town ). There are probably more but I only learned of them in passing. Anything I learned from them I just kind of treat like the pieces to a self fulfilling prophecy and stay clear of them.
>>
This thread is screaming
It screams
Build a fucking wall
>>
>>17624785
Those don't look like Huajes, those look like lima beans and peas but maybe it's what the beans look like before they're pulled from the tree..

If the ash on the right is any indication of the tiny world that stupid mexican women live in then they're simply trying to pool together an omen of thoughts that might come if you read into something, poorly.

I don't really think I should "read into it" for you because it just feeds their ego to know that someone can recognize their bullshit, as that recognition is the only thing that brings them power in a social environment. Otherwise, it's just old ladies in a circle talking shit because they have no other valuable skills. At least their shit talking can bridge the hyperbole between their own misery and the rest of the world's for their children, or something like that.

Basically, the beans in the bowl are religious ( but these aren't your normal pinto beans ) and the ones not in the bowl are grouped together through a more natural means but yet you can't really see what kind of beans those are...they could be the same kind, could not. But just like women will do, they won't "know" anything you haven't told them and so you'll be safe from their bullshit as long as you don't share anything with them. The term witch craft here stemming from idiosynchrasies that allow people to be ambiguous but also allows room for the growth of an idea. It's why I call it "Which Craft".

Really, there's not much these people can do outside of harassing the shit out of you, getting their ( gangster ) kids to believe you are worse than you really are, getting the family of the lady who got arrested more involved ( like with south american gangs where the kids join to kill the murderer, but I got this from a movie ), brainwash their children against anything even remotely white ( which sets the community back hundreds of years because whites just bought/stole a lot of shit to begin with ), etc.

Out of space.
>>
>>17637674
Should I continue? It's basically either a warning from the inside or a warning to do with who may be chasing you, but either way you should just ignore it. If you get rid of the stuff on the door-step make sure to just throw it down the gutter or put it in the buildings dumpster along with the rest of their garbage. Do not take it on to your person or into your home. Make sure they can see where it went.
>>
>>17637734
From here they will adopt several different strategies with which to harass you, just like birds attempt to when living around people. Children will start bumping into you on purpose for a while, they will test your level of consideration here. Bump into the kid and you will be tested on your response ( your fault, kids fault; ignore it! ), avoid the kid and you will be judged on your posture ( looking for unmanly things ), turn away and they will take to it like they're offended that you don't trust them and eventually take to labelling you a paranoid schizo.
If you do get nightmares, it is possible that the people in the area have started to kill more of the vocal wildlife, like birds ( all they have to do is break a few eggs, cut a few branches ), and that in turn creates a response from the animals of the area to be more disruptive. You'd be surprised just how connected we all are to the environment. My boy cat just killed and ate a baby bird from a nook across my yard and out my window and for the last few days the birds here have been terrorizing me at night and when I'm only slightly awake. They fly into the window and rustle their feathers real low to the ground so that they block the sunlight over my window. For a while, I had a terrible ear injury and some blast injuries that made breathing difficult and birds would literally punk me. Their high pitch calls would force my head up and make it difficult to breathe, which caused cranial pressures and would force me to focus on relieving that pressure.

Basically, this is an organized effort is what you're supposed to gather from it. And it totally is a race issue...now, that is.
>>
>>17626930
I'd pop a cap in Sancho and call IMS tbhfam
>>
>>17637743

You're dealing with Pygmies now. Lucky for you, pygmies trust their environment like they trust their mother's, trust it with most decisions. Though a big part of what makes their mothers theirs is that they have influence over her. At least in organized affairs. So what's the point in having a mother if you can't ask her for things some times? Having said that, just as there are beans and such that lead 'carrion to fowl', there are signs about that can lead gangsters to the homes of people that do not have or receive the aid of their neighbors.

Mind you, gangsters are not blind and complacent killing machines. They have desires, wants, needs, etc. just like the rest of us, what they lack is direction. And unless you are or have something they want, gangsters wont suddenly change their minds and attack you or your home. And everyone knows that white people around brown people feel safest with a gun nearby. So, unless you can be sure that the woman is involved in some sort of gang, it could just be those whichcraft women looking to garner some respects from your own plausible experience, that it can become apparent/"evident" around you, since you probably now smell like dead-inside-old-woman vagina ( that frustration wasn't to get you to answer the door, it was to have a reason to pout up and push out ), they can sense the smell, start up ritual remediations and then spot the source and attempt to exorcize you through more common means, through a sort of hearsay. I mean heresy. Because only witchcraft types use those particular spices and spells like a good and meaningful thing.

There's tons more and I really wish I could go on longer but I feel like I'm coming off like a loon in these 2000 character short bursts.
>>
>>17637750
Btw, I think those beans make their smell of life linger longer through the use of the faculties in the plant itself that are attempting to keep the plant alive. Their argument might be something along the lines of "What creates life, seeks life". I know you get it, their vagina gives life to humans and there is life still in those cut beans so presenting a loop of life will help both forms of life linger longer in a sort of perpetual motion machine sense.
>>
>>17635022
To be a farmer one must own a farm. People who are hired to help on farms are farmhands
>>
>>17637761
These bitches are crazy. I may sound crazy but I was normal as fuck up until I fucked one of their daughters while she was pretending to be normal among my group of friends. I didn't even just "fuck" her. We had a years long relationship and when their craziness brought both my mind and body to their breaking point I broke up with her. She got herself pregnant a few weeks after that, probably by threatening the nigger doctor with voodoo, and now I'm stuck with them. Glad I can see them for the retards they are, though, because as long as the law allows me to keep seeing my son I will be able to guide him far away from their bullshit and at the same time make sure no one can take advantage of his predicament the way the local religions do. I actually believe Catholics have made a place for the practicing people's of this kind of whichcraft. I only think that because of how many of both of those kinds of people there are in my town and how well administered their hate becomes when it's directed at people like me ( kind of white-washed ).
>>
If they were hexing you or some shit why would they come to the door? What would they have done of you answered? They're probs bad Catholic missionaries familia
>>
>>17637785
So yeah, was normal graphic designer that played video games with friends and was fond of techie stuff. Am now neet CE student looking to learn something deep and calculable that I can get lost in my studies, as long as they are fruitful, with healing fractures on my whole left side ( toe to tip of skull ), ear injury, blast injuries, organ problems, going blind, little to no friends in my town of 50000, and more. Well, I'm not neet, but I haven't been able to hold a job since getting with her ( that wasn't their fault, though, I didn't have a car but she did and I would show up late bc I drove her around and then went to work ), get another job ( At first a reference kept saying shit about me, forgot I had ex on there, then when explaining my gaps and the injuries I would spill my spaghetti in thinking on the pain and frustration they caused me and I can't spare the time I'd lose trying their drug cocktails nor do I think my body could even handle those drugs ), meeting people is difficult ( no one believes I have a reason to be so distant ). Anyway 2000 limit coming up, I'll cut it short here.
>>
>>17637055
>>17637021
The ylyl threads all suck
I come here and read comments for my keks
>>
>>17637788
If they are also outliers as OP is, and their "curse" is in their smell ( birth control, abortion, drug use ) AND op masturbates as often as the rest of us do, their smell tied up as it is in their vaginal smell will cause a reaction with OPs own lingering semen scent and possibly draw the attention of religious crowds in the area.

You can read a few posts earlier if you wanna get some insight on the matter. If you think it's stupid, good on you, and have yourself a good evening. Don't forget to keep your dick out of crazy.
>>
>>17637790
I skimmed through all your shit and I think I have a hemorrhage now
>>
Maybe the neighbors are trying to tell OP he's a little overweight
>>
>>17637808
Interesting, I think I have a hemorrhage too. You need to remember that I played victim to all this bullshit. I'm not sharing because I think it benefits me to lie on the internet or to write words on this magical key baring device, but because as stupid as it all sounds these people take this stuff seriously. And they breed!
>>
>>17637794
Their curse is/could be transferred by smell? Is that what you're saying? I'm not that informed on Latin witchcraft. Or any witchcraft, for that matter.
>>
>>17637815
Not transferred, well, at least not in the strictest sense. I'm saying their curse is recognized by smell.

"Just like leading carrion to fowl", the birds don't reach the carcass through visual cues, they follow the smell. Religious people loooove taking out their aggressions on uninformed folk, either for the opportunity to offer them salvation ( their god given right ) or as their duty and service to God ( they exorcize demons on sight, kind of thing ).

So, like, if there were a cologne for cigarette smokers ( Cool Waters ), they would recognize it as such. If there were a perfume for promiscuous women, they would recognize that. If there were something that could mask the smell of blood on your hands ( like when "you had an innocent person sent through the meat grinder" ) maybe their scent of the lesser sin ( abortion, pre-marital sex, etc. ) could cover up your sin but offer you up to a whole different collection of demons. The deal with this is that it will always be on their terms now because apparently you can't control yourself or something.

Take this with a pinch of pinch of salt, of course, because I am not well versed either. I was raised in a christian household with christian values. To this day, my parents don't cuss, don't drink, don't swear on anything other than themselves, go to church three times a week and have a generally pleasant outlook on the world. But I did stick my dick in crazy and it just so happened to be the kind of crazy that has managed to stay in the gene pool using these kinds of fucked up religions and beliefs to persist.

So, similarly, how does a white man know if he's being cheated on by his woman? He smells like a black dude.

How do you know if a man has young kids? He smells like peas and carrots.

How do you know if a woman has kids? Her vagina smells different and you can smell it in her mouth. A woman's smell down there predicates about the mouth very easily as all her smells down there started up there.
>>
>>17637859
So, it's kind of like a label, except that it's treated as "a truth you can't separate yourself from" otherwise known as "veritable truths". The likes of which they manage to pry out confessions for through the use of a constant barrage of assault, much like when ddosing a computer. They barrage you with accusations, starting first with the assertion that "they know it was you" and then slowly letting that presumption burn itself into the inside of your skull using your own recognition of the fear you felt then, they slowly start using the pedagogy of whatever they can find to assuage you into recognizing, sub-consciously, what it is that they are talking about. So, for instance, a change in pressure when they say the word "sex" could mean that your stomach reacted or that you were caught off guard and suddenly there is more air circulating which could mean your heart is beating.

Now consider how prevalent christianity is and take into account how fucked up mexico and other more rural places can be. You'll have to be sneaky like weasel, sly like fox, organized like bird, smart like fish or some other strange comparison to live long in those provinces, lawless as they are, and even sneakier and more willing to subjugate another peoples, if you are to consider the survival of your CULTURE. People can change, but a culture is a culture, and often times these matriarchal families tend to be less cogent than achievement and accomplishment may merit. When all you have to do is sing the right tune, and not even understand, things like these "whichcraft" beasts can and will find their way through the cracks.

Sorry for using whichcraft in place of witchcraft. I just think it helps to assuage the mind into a mindset more fitting this unknown, where the problem is just one of idiosynchrasies.
>>
>>17637879
By the way, between mexico and the animal adages there should be a mention that they make it out of mexico and in to the states where religion is a real thing not just for the nuns and where subjugation is something that you gotta do on terms the police will actually respond to. And I do mean actually respond to. Anything where the woman's word is held above inquiry is a lost cause unless you have an external injury and a witness. I had internal injuries and a witness, they ended up telling me they can't figure out what's wrong with me because I couldn't hear them passed urgency and tinnitus I was going to have for the 3 years that followed that event.

And trust that what one anon said above about enemies was true. You don't have enemies unless they are willing and try to kill you on sight. Leave that to soldiers and gangsters. Don't get involved with this bullshit unless they are either 1) attempting to induct you ( as with OP ) 2) imposing on you and you need help from the police or something.

Ps. I'm Mexican. I fucking hate Mexicans.
>>
>>17624184
LOL
>>
>>17637859
BTW, I'm aware I said leading carrion to fowl when it should be carrion fowl BUT I'm meaning that you point out the dead body and the fowl make it dead. Here, if you can follow the metaphor, it extends to mean that these women are showing the birds where the dead meat is. The birds here being those people around you that do what they can to make your life hell after they've found you to be less than "ubiquitous".

I know metaphors aren't nu-chan's thing whatwith the sudden surge of autists and all BUT it shouldn't be too difficult if you think on those people as beasts. I do. I think even they see themselves as such.
>>
>>17637904
Also, you mother fuckers better appreciate this because in talking about this I have realized that talking this way about these people could lend the troll a hand in agitating me, which would then make it easy for these people to troll me further. I'm dignifying bullshit I put a lot of energy into ignoring. Luckily, I smoke.
>>
>>17637892
In all my years on /x, I've never met someone that was as completely batshit insane as you. Have you even really been with more than one woman? And what type of foul ass girls are you dating that have vaginas so rank you can smell them from afar? What the ever loving shit?
>>
>>17637907
What the fuck are you even on about
>>
File: 1351988840130.jpg (141 KB, 360x409) Image search: [Google]
1351988840130.jpg
141 KB, 360x409
>>17637943
I have been with about 6 women. And don't worry about me, then, I said it up above, if you don't believe me, good on you and enjoy your evening.

The way
>>17637943
>>17637955
you two are on about disagreeing with me, I'd say someone was on damage control.

Also, if you read the thread at all ( I'm gonna guess you didn't because you just said I'm dating these women ) you'd know that I was referring to old women. Also, you'd understand that I was relating the smell of their mouth to the smell of their vagina. Ask your doctor. Anyway, I'm not meaning that you smell them from afar, but rather that they catch a whiff of something in the air and start throwing out remediations for the "demons that lurk about". These are pygmies I'm talking about.

Just stick to tumblr and one dimensional arguments. It'll give you less to eat about and make it possible for you to be with more than one woman besides yourself. Btw, as someone that is treated like a second class citizen I'd like you to know that we distrust the women the cis gendered white males avoid, because those guys will fuck anything but they're avoiding you like that plague.

And now for a question of my own. Do you have that brane feeding horse mouth the rest of you tumblrinas do or are you just over-weight?

>>17637955
Nothing, honey bee. You just go back to your room and fill the time while uncle mailman here bangs your mum. Sleep tight! Sorry, you're autistic. Not so sorry because you're white and possibly in money.
>>
white boy here. cursed and hexed many some accidentally some not. whitey can be shamans too. op should really do something because it only takes one halfway competent shaman to fuck you up.
>>
>>17632656
>if that give more confident is k
Kek
>>
File: 1460751407094.jpg (196 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1460751407094.jpg
196 KB, 499x750
Christian here but I believe I may have been cursed by someone, can curses be placed by just the person saying words?
basically :
>be me
>in school
>be senior
>freshman weeaboo fag who is fat as hell calls someone half his size a fatass and makes fun of them
>tell him he is being a hypocrite
>goes off about how I need to leave him alone
>this kid follows me and my friends everyday
>knows we hate him
>antagonizes us
>if I rebuke any of his claims I'm a bully
>his mexican weeaboo friend comes over
>"Leave my friend alone"
>stares at me, eyes wide unblinking
>say he was picking on a kid and being a hypocrite
>"Leave my friend alone do you understand?!"
>audible kek reply "no I don't"
>goes in circles
>eventually she mutters something in a low deep whisper while glaring at me
>"That's cool what was that? Elvish?"
>"It was spanish dumbass!"
>glares at me
>storms off
>stares till I leave

What she said was a full sentence, no one near me, even those who speak some Spanish knew what she said, it was not a common insult in Spanish and sounded nothing like any Spanish I have heard in Colorado or Texas. Combined with how she stared at me, how she said it, and it not being a typical insult paired with how edgy this chick is makes me think it may have been a curse. Anyone know?
>>
>>17637811
Underrated post
>>
Op. Might wanna stop on it and kick it out you might get diarherra

Souce: Mexico one time and my dad found something similar to this next to a saint statue and stomped it and broke it got diarrhea for like 3 days. Good luck OP
>>
>>17623453
>vote trump

>No more silly Mexican hoo doo
>>
>>17624772
>wrong
>somehow being wrong on something that is not real
>>
>>17624736
So you willingly move into someone else's community and immediately start calling the cops on people like a prissy little bitch 'cause they don't immediately change to suit you? Goddamn, I'd hex ya too, OP.
>>
Great, we have a couple threads about brujas and duendes and suddenly everyone is rping them like its the new skinwalker craze.
>>
>>17623453
Oh thats a mexican business card - it means beaners were here.
>>
>>17639252
Even if you were cursed, if your faith in God is strong enough, He can repeal the evil.
>>
/x/ is so ignorant I tel you what. Those are eucalyptus seeds. They wanted to ask you if its ok to take them. And since you didnt answer they left them there because they are good people and wouldn't even take seeds from your property. they grow the trees and sell them because they use the trees for some dish they make. Try not being such a dick bruh.
>>
>>17624772
>Ive laid several hexes over the last thirty years.All of my enemies had zero knowledge of these hexes, All of my enemies suffered greatly.

This reminds me of one time when me and my sis were kids (6 & 7 maybe, if that) and we had a big fight about something or other. She was so pissed off at me she left the room and went down the stairs, and as she was going down the first few steps she gave me the middle finger through the wall. Not to my face, but secretly mad on the stairs through the wall. My Grandma saw her and she got ripped for using the finger. (who knows when the hell she learned it, young as we were.)

anyways, we still fucking laugh about it. My gram told her it was wrong to do it then, but she laughs every time she tells us about the time she saw her with her little finger up giving a fuck you "through the wall".

I don't know if your voodoo stuff is real or not, anon. I'm a bit of a skeptic, but I definitely get creepy vibes when I've been around it (like once when I visited New Orleans.)
anyway, the way you said that just made me giggle at you giving a magick finger through the wall at your enemies. glad it worked for you, I guess.
cheers :)
>>
>>17629921
wat
>>17637748
lel

>What I really wanna know, mah baby, mmmm...
What I really wanna say I can't define.
>>
>>17624772
AVADA KEDAVRA ME RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW NIGGA SQUARE UP ILL MAKE YOUR FACE A UNFORGIVABLE CURSE
>>
>>17624447
>>17624481
Go back to /pol/
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.