[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's share stories about the lovely experience that is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 1461548347140.jpg (25 KB, 700x391) Image search: [Google]
1461548347140.jpg
25 KB, 700x391
Let's share stories about the lovely experience that is sleep paralysis.

I would start but I sleep belly down so this never happened to me kek
>>
It's happened to me twice. Instantly felt a presence in the room both times. Worst is when there's someone right next to and you try to yell "I can't move.." Terrifying.
>>
Many of my experiences were basically caused by paranormal means, as most of them left me prone in my bed. Although, my room was exactly the same as it always was, the room was seemingly between spirit and reality. A dark shadow approached me and caused pain. I want to yell but no breath escapes. Only clinging to my faith has ever stopped the experience.

I personally hate sleep paralysis because this is the only thing that happens.
>>
Had it a couple of times, most recent I "woke" to a zombie chick gnawing on my ribs.

0/10 would not bang.

But yeah, fuck sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17623350
>felt a presence
what does this mean
>>
>>17623427
Peripherals and gut feelings. Adaptations. Learn em.
>>
>>17623427
I felt a being appear whose motives were unclear to me. As soon as I realized I couldn't move, I immediately felt that someone else was in the room. That was a scary feeling.
>>
I've never had it happen fortunately.

What causes it? Maybe it's something I'm doing.
>>
>>17623350
When i experienced this i got angry and i called eue and the experience ended. It reminded me of my MIB iniation ritual.
MIB
>>
>>17623323
This happened to me alot in my early 20s. I remember lights, kinda like when you rub your eyes, really vivid yellows and greens, and a really harsh angry static sound. No qt vampire nurses, unfortunately..
>>
Happened to me once when I was sleeping on my side
Only heard a girl laughing in my room, it was spooky
>>
Happened to me in hs. I remember just trying to get up, then realizing i couldnt move, then trying to scream. I ended up calming myself down and going back to sleep.

Thankfully i didnt have any spooky hallucinations.
>>
File: hiob 4 12.jpg (67 KB, 925x377) Image search: [Google]
hiob 4 12.jpg
67 KB, 925x377
Could it be that cern has something to do with it? some sites / youtuber claims that cern is trying to open the abyss and their experiments bringing the spiritual world closer to us and increasing demonic activitys.

i had several attacks in 2015 - just coincidence ?

the worst experience were some months ago

>be me
>try to sleep
>getting tired and i feel like im switching to the dreamland but...
>suddendly my body is fixxed
>i feel a presence is in my room it fly thorugh my room in my direction
>trys to enter me - feel it when it flew through me
>after that i feel the most evil thing in a corner of my room totally black (dont ask how does it feel to feel something evil cant explain but i knew it was total evil the most evil thing i ever met)
>it had exponential growth and became bigger and bigger
>it tried to fill the whole room with its evilness
>i did not want to find out what it is or communicate with it
>called jesus for help "PLEASE JESUS CHRIST HELP ME"
>after 2 seconds i woke up

another one but less "evil"

3 or 4 days ago
>try to sleep
>ohnothatbodystunnedfeelingagain.jpg its coming for me
>feeling a presence behind my back
>suddenly it strikes me with 1000 swords (it felt like it had really many swords and chains and beat me with it but only 1 hit with all its weapons in 1 second
>wake up instantly after beeing hit

experience of my brother on the same night when i was beaten by the "thing"

>he tries to sleep
>suddendly he hears a weird noise like "knock knock knock..."
>turns around in bed
>see a shadow men which visited him in his room
>his body begins to shake like epileptic
>his eyes are forced to close and he calls god for help

after researching i found this part in the bible - very frightening almost the same Job 4:12
http://bibeltext.com/kjv/job/4.htm read it!!! could not post it too long
>>
>>17623323

I've experienced sleep paralysis frequently in the past. I started to recognize what was happening in high school, but I have memories of being paralyzed much younger than that (possibly even elementary school age). I believe it was my sophomore year of college that I was actually able to diagnose the issue. The Wikipedia page I remember reading then wasn't nearly as full as it is now. It was a very basic page, but now it has a lot more content. Despite this, it has the same picture; a demon sitting on a woman's chest. When I first saw that picture I got goose bumps all over my body because of how much I could relate to that feeling. My mother is the only person in my life that I know has experienced sleep paralysis before. I've brought it up with countless friends and nobody knows what the fuck I'm talking about.

It's happened so much that I've been able to identify certain triggers. If I am experiencing exhaustion, if I sleep on my back, if I frequently take naps during the day or sleep into the afternoon, then I will experience an episode of sleep paralysis. Any combination of them will be enough to spur an episode, but I don't experience them much anymore because I sleep much better on my side with a pillow in between my legs and I'm not in school anymore so I can't just fuck around whenever I want to.

Every-time I have an episode, very similar things happen: I can't move very much (I can wiggle my toes and move my eyes, but I couldn't lift an arm), I can hear auditory hallucinations and most importantly I can sense a presence in the room and follow its movement throughout the room, but I cannot see it. It's almost like it's just on the edges of my peripheral vision or I'm simply looking right through it. I lived in the same room on campus in a residence hall for two years. Each and every-time I experienced an episode the same thing would happen:
>>
>>17624252 CONT...

I would wake up to hear footsteps walk down the hallway outside of my room, put a key in the door, turn the handle, open the door and walk right up to my bed-side. By the time the presence made it to my bed I would wake up. I could follow those footsteps with my eyes, but I didn't see any being. That same experience happened multiple times to me throughout the year. There have been so many others that it's difficult to piece them all together.

You also must understand that when I am in this state I'm not functioning at a very high level, but the closer I make it to "waking up" the sooner the experience fades. It's akin to just waking up and being a little sluggish in the morning, but then getting slammed with loads of adrenaline because my body senses a presence whose intentions are not known. The presence definitely feels evil and malicious, but I have no evidence for that to be the case (outside of me being paralyzed). Either way it's always been a frightening experience and for most of my life I've been scared of it, but sometime when I was in college I decided I would not let it scare me anymore. That's when I started calling upon my own personal strength and the strength of God to fight back. Since I started doing that, I've developed this reaction where I yell at the presence and force my body into a defensible position as if to say "you cannot hurt me and I will fight you". The moment I'm able to move my body it's over, but the memory and effects of the experience can last all day.
>>
>>17624257 CONT...

The process of developing a defense against this presence has definitely helped my self esteem and self confidence. It's like those experiences were a near-death simulation testing my resolve and since I consistently rise to meet the challenge, I've proven to myself that I have what it takes to live and succeed. I don't know if there are real demons sitting on my chest or some kind of spirit in my room, but I do know that my body is telling me: fight or flight. It's always in the back of my mind that I could see some type of visual hallucination in the future and that makes me feel both anxious and excited at the opportunity.
>>
File: mirrorbed.png (23 KB, 1603x756) Image search: [Google]
mirrorbed.png
23 KB, 1603x756
Lets find patterns.

Anybody who is experincing sleep paralysis has a MIRROR in his ROOM?

i have a wardrobe with a huge mirror pointing to my bed see image

please help finding patterns

i also smoked weed 2 years long but when i tried to stop sleep paralysis attacks suddendly started when i did not smoke. its like they are pissed that i stopped drugs
>>
Had it twice when I was around 7 or 8.

Some kind of 'Creature from the Black Lagoon' fish monster just standing next to my bed looking down at me menacingly. Tried screaming for help but only a breathy whisper came out.

Terrifying for a kid that young.
>>
>>17624274
I have a huge mirror across firm my bed but I've had no sleep paralysis with it, though before I moved here I've had sleep paralysis.

I will say though that my bed is lower than the mirror so I can't see myself in it.

Additionally sleep paralysis is entirely neurocognitive and in no way depends on hokey pokey spiritual crap.
>>
>>17624280

Just because science can explain *some* things doesn't mean there aren't spirits involved.
>>
Used to get sleep paralysis all the time as a kid. It rarely occurred in the dead of night but rather during the day if I slept in, typically between 7 and 10AM. I'd wake up from a dream in my room and find myself unable to move. At that point, panic would set in and I'd see a dark figure standing in the other side of the room. By age 10 I'd pretty much become accustomed to it. The sense of utter dread never really went away, but I'd immediately just ignore what was in the room and just focus on wiggling my fingers.

By age 11 I started getting it less and less and now I don't think I've had it since age 12 or 13. I never attributed it to anything supernatural, just my mind waking up before my body.
>>
>>17624274
nah.
lying on back.
>>
>be me
>be 14
>wake up in the middle of the night
>see this women at the end of my hall
>at first just think its my dads gf
>the realization that my dad broke up with his gf couple weeks ago comes to me
>get super scared and try to get out of bed
>can barley move and im drooling all over my pillow
>every time i blink the fucking bitch gets closer
>she gets to my bedside and i begin to fall back asleep
>struggle as hard as i can to stay awake as this thing towers over me
>accept my fate and let myself fall asleep
>next morining i get out of bed and go to school
Not the best story but its all i got
>>
I lucid dream very often, something I learned when I had continuous daily nightmares as a kid. I also had a hypnagogic episode (also a nightmare) which is what taught me to close my eyes when I try to sleep (yes as a kid for some reason I didn't close my eyes to sleep, I stays awake until I was sleepy enough for my eyes to close without me remembering closing them). So anyway no sleep paralysis until 23 or so. It wasn't scary, I actually enjoyed finally experiencing one more weird thing related to sleep (I also had two scary/interesting hypnopompic episodes till then). So I was Freemont hat I was been chased by someone while climbing up stairs. The stairs looked like a level in metal gear solid 1 where snake had to walk upwards a huge spiraling staircase inside something like a tower. I think it was before the fight with helicopter. Anyhow when I reached the top of the stair I got out of a door and the tower I was climbing all that time was in the side of a cliff. So I was on the top now which was flat with grass etc. So I start flying backwards towards the "camera" so to speak. I watch those who were chasing me as I leave them further and further away from me. And suddenly, the dream breaks. I've never seen anything like this. A woman appears in my dream but she enters in on overlay of the things a see. Imagine like you are watching all these things in a cinema without realizing until someone comes in front of the cinema screen. She looked very pale, almost grayish and her face was bruised. She was young, must have been nice but she looked like a corpse now. She just looked at me. On the "screen" behind her I was still flying back like before. The "camera" was panning but she wouldn't move away, she was really on top of the dream, not inside it. I felt really weird so I decided to wake up before this turned into something more scary. So I opened my eyes. And then I realized I couldn't move muscle. (cont)
>>
>>17624406
(cont) It was 1pm so the room was very bright thankfully. I said "oh yeah sleep paralysis finally! Let's see if I can overcome it without falling back to sleep. I was lying on my back (3/4 nightmares for me happen while lying on my back). So I tried to move my head towards my chest. It took about 10 second I think until my muscles started. The moment I moved my head I also had control of my hand legs etc back. They all got unlocked at the same time.
>>
>>17624407
The end is lame, I'm sure it would have been "better" if the room was dark but that's how it happened... Still I've never seen this weird duplicity in a dream before. She really felt completelly out of place. It felt like someone just invaded in the dream.
>>
>Pisces
>Strong and confident
>Great social life, extrover with lots of friends
>Courageous, honest, always finish what I start, great family life
>all of the above are lies
>I lie all the time
>i better go smoke more weed
>>
File: Van Darkholme.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Van Darkholme.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
Pic not Related
>be me
> be 12 at the time
> be 2 am
> can't move speek all i can do is look
> Creak... try to look over
> see my brother in my room
> he stares at me
> i stare back
> 4 minutes passes
> he say "go to sleep or i will rip you apart.
> is face is in front of mine
> punches me
> leaves
> lay there for 2-3 hours untill my brain forces me to sleep
MFW: my brother almost kills me
>>
How The Fuck Is Sleep Paralysis Even Real Like Nigga Wake Up Hahaha Just Close Your Eyes
>>
>>17625179
Tyler
>>
>>17623323
>sleeping
>suddenly cant breath or move
>wake up
>>
>>17623490
Your body paralyzes during sleep, but if your brain "wakes up" too fast, you'll be fully aware but unable to move. It is easiest accomplished by destroying your sleep cycle for a few days and sleeping only on your back.

Luckily for me I had it all the time without trying.
>>
>>17624248
Holy shit you're making /x/ look bad. That's one hell of a feat son.
>>
>>17624252
>>17624257
>>17624260
Spooky. I can only remember one incident where something "malicious" was present. Nowadays I don't ever fight it and just fall back to sleep or wait for it to wear off.
>>
I don't know if I was awake or in a dream, but has anyone felt like they're being electrocuted? This extremely uncomfortable "pulling" feeling on your whole body? accompanied by loud screams?
>>
Had it this morning, except I was still dreaming with my eyes closed. It started off as a normal-ish dream about seeing a band I like. Then I was in some kind of performance class and I got paired up with some weird kid. His name was something like Kana. He started touching my face and I was telling him to stop. Then I started to be aware of my IRL body while being unable to move, and concurrently his face contorted and he kept touching me and sort of drawing me towards him. I woke up but went back to half-sleep a couple more times and he was there touching me again. I had the impression he was trying to consume me.
>>
>didn't take my seroquil
>keep waking up every other hour
>am lying with my fiance and my corgi
>have a dream that the dog got out of the bed and was barking at the door because someone was knocking
>dog was trying to get me out of bed, looked worried
>wake up and go to my bedroom door
>wake up again in my bed
>feel like something very heavy is on top of me
>an immensence presence of evil and dread
>cannot speak, cannot breathe
>see dog on the floor again asking me to go to the door, get up and go to the door
>wake up in bed again
>repeat this whole process like 8 times, never getting further than my bedroom door
>>
Usually happens when I take a nap before I actually sleep. Since my sleep schedule then gets fucked up, my mind and my body sleep at a different rate. Anyways, I usually get it like once a month. I know/feel sleep paralysis before it happens but I wouldn't be able to sleep without going through so I just let it do its work. I gets scared for the first two seconds then realize that I'm in paralysis and keep my eyes closed to block all the "Paranormal" shit out. as long as you have your eyes closed, you don't have to fear a thing.
>>
A few mornings ago, the "entity" I saw during the paralysis was a Richard Simmons look alike at the end of my bed, with his face near my feet. I tried to kick at him but obviously nothing happened. Then the next day I learned of and read the Vox and King Beau creepypasta, which includes this passage that is eerily similar to how I saw my Simmons visitor:

>On the other side of my bed, staring at me, there were the eyes of a man. I could only see the top of his head, like he was crouched down. My heart basically stopped, and he stared right at me and smiled (I only saw his eyes do this). He was completely pale, like unnaturally sickly white, and his eyes were milky like they had cataracts, but I swear he was as real looking as you or I. I mean I could see the lines on his forehead, the individual white hairs on him, even some pores. I don't know how long we were staring at each other, but he slowly sank back down past the edge of the bed and out of my sight.
>>
>>17623323
its aliens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcBTdB5Pj3s
>>
I've had it twice, once early on in high school, once later in college.

first time was a hot night, so i was sleeping nude atop my covers, and i woke to find myself staring directly at the ceiling, i couldn't look down, but i had the sensation that some animal like a dog was gnawing and biting at my arms and my torso/hips. I couldn't do anything, and my heart was racing, and i kept trying to look down but wasn't able too. That one lasted a long time.
>>
>>17623323
Usually happens when i fall asleep on my belly. Last time was a black panther tearing my back bloody while I was standing in the corner of my parents room, I fell asleep on their bed after staying up late. It was broad daylight when I fell asleep, and broad daylight as I watched my own body. And yet I could physically feel the violence on my body at the same time.
>>
>>17625700

I'm the guy who wrote those three posts.

Do you see or hear anything? What about vibrations, do you feel any kind of vibrations or buzzing?

One thing I left out was that at the beginning of an episode my whole body vibrates/buzzes. I've always thought it was akin to what people who do astral projection feel.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (313 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
313 KB, 1200x1000
Sleep
>>
>>17623490
Sleep on your back and eventually it'll happen to you. I usually sleep on my stomach, but sometimes I'll come home too tired to care what position I'm sleeping in, which will sometimes result in sleep paralysis.
>>
It happened a couple days ago. First time it's ever happened. I was sleeping on my stomach. Couldn't tell if I was sleeping or or what but I was definitely aware of what was around me. I started feeling something poke me in that spot where your balls meet your asshole. The taint? Anyway, I tried getting up but I couldn't. It felt like this big mother fucker, like a guy, was on top of me, holding me down. He starts going to town, not penetrating me, just sort of grind against me, poking me in the guch. Then I feel him ejaculate, warm and wet all over my asscheeks and down my legs. That's when I almost jumped out of bed. Fucking scariest experience in my life.
>>
>>17625808
sounds like a false wakeup loop

had as few of those myself
>>
Idk if its sleep paralysis or what you would call it, but I get a dream probably once or twice a year (for a period in my teens it was once or twice a week).

In this dream I am feeling a sense of incredible despair, hopelessness and terror. I can't put it into words easily but it is like I am trying to sort a pile of different entities from one another, becoming increasingly desperate to get the job finished. I cannot finish it however, and I get this feeling that something terrible is about to happen.

(Imagine the entity like sorting different size or colour buttons from one another, but each time I lift a small button to put it in another pile I realize it is actually quite a large one so I put it back and choose another small one, only to repeat. This is not what happens in the dream but it is the best I can put it into words.)

After this feeling of utter despair and terror I become a bit more calm but still upset. A feeling of sadness is more dominant and at this point of the dream I can remember it fairly vividly.

I am suddenly driving, or in the passenger seat of a car but nobody else is there. The road is a long and flat one not far from where I live and as I drive along the flat I look out the window to see a single solitary daisy. This brings an intense feeling of sadness. After this I follow the road to where it winds down a hill past a cliff face that leads away into a small valley/gully. I'm not sure why but in my dream this gully is a quarry, but IRL it never has been one.

IDK what happens at the quarry but I drive back towards home and pass the daisy again, it reminds me of the terror and helplessness I felt earlier in the dream, but also brings on a new wave of sadness. And then I wake up.

More recently I recognize the dream and try to force myself to wake up early when I realize the despair and terror inducing sorting part is happening. I think the daisy represents death, of someone else or myself I do not know.
>>
If I ask Jesus for help I instantly get out of sleep paralysis
>>
File: alien-hybrid.jpg (39 KB, 345x486) Image search: [Google]
alien-hybrid.jpg
39 KB, 345x486
>Half asleep one day I awoke in my bed.
>do not know the time, but it was certainly night.
>My eyes are shut but I was awake.
>get the feeling that I know whats going on but, don't know what.
>feel a presence in the room as I have many times before
>This time I jokingly reach out and present my index finger in the same manner as in The Creation of Adam.
>suddenly something touches back.
>A feeling of exhilaration and partially of fear filled my body
>my hand still outstretched, the being caressed it.
>Apparently female, her hands covered mine in a gentle manner that seems almost motherly
>As she held my hand a thought popped into my head.
>It is much louder than my normal thoughts, and very clearly is not my own.
>The voice was very feminine.
>somehow knew that this was the entity speaking to me.
>She told me not to be afraid, and instructed me to roll over so my back was facing her.
>I wanted to see her face. I remember the desire to see her, I asked if I could see her face, but she simply ignored my request.
>She let go of my hand and I rolled over as instructed.
>A few seconds later I felt a sensation in my upper back.
>She was reaching through me.
>Her hands had gone right into my fucking back.
>Slowly the being entered my body.
>felt her arms going into mine and her waist (which was much skinnier than mine.) entering into me from behind.
>Frightened by this I shook my body and awoke

haven't had any experiences in about 6 months.
>>
>>17623323
Ive had this sleeping on the side and belly down. It doesnt require you being belly up.
>>
Hi 4chan. I gave my story awhile back with my sleep paralysis experiences but il tell again for this thread as I had a new recent one.

It started a few years ago when I was with a longtime girlfriend I was with for years. I went to bed one night and all of a sudden I heard demonic whispers and suddenly opened my eyes only to see a fucking black smoke-like trail quickly fly under my bed when I opened my eyes. I freaked out and tried to move but I couldn't.

I have some inkling that the only reason I don't die in these situations is my own massive courage and anger I fuel into adrenaline to try in survive if I'm in a crazy situation like this but since was my first time with sleep paralysis I only got filled with fear instead. Suddenly a massive demonic like laugh came from what sounded like echo's throughout my bedroom instead of coming through any singular place. It was also VERY loud. The laughter then stopped as it came to a yell, and a burst of pain hit my chest.

Apart of me lost my fear because I figured there is no way something that hurts this bad could be reality, and this is probably just a dream even though its a copy of my bedroom, but to my surprise when I woke up and sat up, the exact pain was still there almost as if I blinked awake and the pain remain and as soon as I felt like I had tears going down my face and my skinned turned white that this could fucking kill me.

I then told my girlfriend at the time about it, and she seemed super scared about it but supportive. I told her that this is giving me (someone who is very sane) the first moment in my life where I feel like I could lost my sanity, because I feared for my life. The feeling of nobody can help you, and this thing could kill you without anyone believing you.

I told my mom about it who is a religious nut to the tea and gave me a bible. I actually out of fear that night put the bible on a table in my room next to my bed and went to sleep feeling slight comfort to it. (continued)
>>
>>17628043
That was until I had sleep paralysis again that night. Instantly I felt my body tingle and the feeling of not being able to move again, so I tried to fight it by summoning feelings of courage and keep trying to mouth and say the classic line of "The Power Of Christ Compels you". Again to my surprise I thought this was working until I heard another huge demonic laughter and the sound of the bible falling on the floor.

The bible making a thump on the floor made me go white with fear once again like the pain, but then the demonic voice then said "She has another man". Laughing crazily after. I woke up confused, but then in shock found the bible on the floor which made me lose a shit-ton of sanity wondering if what was happening was real, or if sleep paralysis is just my mind making use of reality to playback horror in my dream-like state (The scientific explanation of SP basically).

Regardless I had tears down my face in fear with my sanity draining. I told my girlfriend about it, but this time she screamed at me never to talk to her about it again because she was getting to scared. That angered me because if I was going to die from this I at least wanted her love and support to comfort me at my last ends that someone believed me. She hanged up on me to avoid talking about it claiming that the stories are giving her nightmares.

A few days later and (after many of our dates) I had another SP experience. This time there was nothing but knocking coming out of my closet. With the worlds being whispered around my ears that my girlfriend is actually cheating on me with another man. I woke up and called her about it and she actually broke up with me without giving me a reason. I was torn after we dated for so many years and lost even more sanity on how or why she would do this. (continued).
>>
>>17628058
Months went by with me not gaining sanity, but gaining massive amounts of anger. I worried that whatever this was SP by science or haunting by paranormal standards or not whatever it is, caused my relationship and I was so mad I felt like I could die fighting.

I got another SP experience, with instead this time my own mouth opened up and the walls of my bedroom turned into deformed human heads crying. I instantly channeled all of my inner anger but then a voice came out of my mouth saying "Are you ready to give up? Are you ready to die now?" and I instantly started screaming at it with the words somehow coming out of my mind and mouth. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU WITH ME BASTARD JUST FUCKING TRY IT, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT", and suddenly I woke up.

I got a call from my ex-girlfriends best-friend who apparently felt awful to hiding this from me because she honored my years long relationship with the ex-friend. She told me that she couldn't take it anymore and needed to tell me the truth. She told me that my ex-girlfriend, Jessica was seeing another man the whole time I was with her for our last year. I was shocked.
I called Jesscia to confirm this but she blocked my number, and blocked me on every social media site.

I have no idea to this day if the SP was real paranormal demons after me and interested in my mortal life's issues, or was just my brain giving me the scientific definition of SP. It chills me to think about it. I get SP from time to time, but its never as terrible as back then. I usually just get angry during my SP and it allows me to quickly wake up. I got married recently to a new woman who is probably the best woman iv ever met in my life, but I sometimes think about what was going through Jesscia's head when I told her about the SP attacks. Not sure why I do, when I should be trying to figure out if it was real or not. Though life is much better now its not like I should worry about it.
>>
>>17628071
Shit not sure why the part didn't type, but I meant to say jesscia's best friend called me to tell me jesscia was in fact cheating.
>>
>>17627585
This happened to me last night, a storming sensation in my whole body, even my soul, it was painful and I heared a voice saying something like "you have no idea how it feels like to be tormented restlessly"
>>
>>17628018
Getting buttfucked by satan's pink cock extensions while sleeping as a child is the most pleasant thing ever
>>
>>17623323
I've shared this one before but whatever.

I remember waking up during what I am fairly sure was sleep paralysis, if not that then I don't know what. I had no idea where I was, partly due to a sensation that I was still dreaming. As time went on I thought I was in a dungeon, somehow exploring it despite not doing anything other than looking at it.

Everything looked like one of those night vision things, all black and green. I then thought maybe I was dropped off by someone in a subway connection, somehow reasoning that this meant I was now a little baby no one wanted. After awhile of tense anxiety I realized I was in my room on my bed facing up. I don't recall trying to scream because I don't think I felt I could make any noise at all. I had this feeling of being trapped, of imminent danger, of "I have no mouth and I must scream". I looked to the left near my window and saw light coming through so I figured it must be dawn.

I kept sliding across my bed on my back like an upside down worm trying to escape. When I finally fully woke up I looked around and saw that it was still dark out, maybe a few minutes to dawn since you could see the sky start to light up a slight bit. That just fucked with my head since the false light seemed so real. I don't know if I had actually moved an inch on my bed, though given everything else I doubt it.
>>
>>17623323
I have i quite regularly. At first I panicked because of it, now I am able to recognize it. I still don't like the feeling of it though. It feels oppressive somehow, dark. But what I do is, I simply start breathing deeply and heavily. Sometimes I am able to 'tear' from it and wake. Other times I just fall asleep mentally as well.

Usually happens when I fall asleep really quickly while laying on my back. Or when I'm moving in and out of sleep in the morning.
>>
Ive never had SP until about 6 months ago. Happened twice since then.

>watch a movie at night in fetal position
>fall asleep
>wake up and the movie was still playing
>shot of a feminine mouth grinning
>try to rewind the movie to see what i missed while i was sleeping
>remote not working
>realize i cant move but fully aware its SP as i was pretty knowledgeable on the subject
>scared shitless regardless
>something black beginning to cover my vision from left to right
>pussy out, close my eyes and manage to wake myself up by blowing air through my mouth

Not that interesting, im just sharing my experince. I did not feel an evil presence like most do, i was just scared because i didnt want to see spoopy shit. I finished the movie that night but there was no shot of a grinning mouth in it. 2nd experince coming up
>>
>>17629239
Forgot to mention that the remote was all in my head, although i could swear i was holding it. Anyways, 2nd experience:

>wake up in the middle of the night
>take a piss
>turn on tv because it helps me fall asleep
>Lone survivor is on, noice
>fall asleep brielfy then wake up
>fetal position againg
>i was confused because my laptop was right in front of me turned on, didnt remember using it
>the vision of the laptop was so real my eyes were hurting because of the brightness of the screen
>blink and the laptop is gone
>realize i cant move
>shiiiieeeeet.jpg
>pussy out again, close my eyes and try to wake myself up
>hear a weird melody
>the only way i can describe it is astral
>melody is very calming but at the same time just a bit unsettling
>i just cant describe it, it was definitely out of this world
>melody is getting louder and louder
>wake myself up by blowing air through my mouth just like before
>melody suddenly stops

In neither cases have i felt an evil presence. However i have never heard of a SP experience with a melody in it. Any thoughts/similar stories?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.