[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X what is the best way to get knowledge from magic? I do not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 16
File: 1457242318989.jpg (2 MB, 2896x1632) Image search: [Google]
1457242318989.jpg
2 MB, 2896x1632
X what is the best way to get knowledge from magic?

I do not want to SAP knowledge from people because black magic is hard and dangerous.

Give me something that can improve my mental capacity while studying
>>
File: 1455258478754.gif (694 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1455258478754.gif
694 KB, 250x230
>>17623264
I will tell x how to make charms if you help me x
>>
File: 1454903529296.jpg (116 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1454903529296.jpg
116 KB, 720x720
Bump
>>
>>17623264
hahahahaha you just gotta study. Good old read books for hours. If one thing helps is to just forget about time and study without thinking about how long you've been studying.
>>
meth is the spell your looking for.
>>
>>17623264
Any magic used for ones'own benefit or for personal gain will backfire at some point.
MIB
>>
File: The_Persistence_of_Memory.jpg (50 KB, 368x271) Image search: [Google]
The_Persistence_of_Memory.jpg
50 KB, 368x271
The best way is to actually have a pretty decent model of reality before you dabble with magic, the rest will come automatically.
>>
>>17623348
Who is that? More?
>>
>>17623264
That's a really broad question.Try and be a bit more precise about the knowledge you want to obtain through the use of magic. Then maybe you might obtain the knowledge about the knowledge you want to acquire.
>>
>>17623538
That's absolute bullshit.
>>
>>17624430
Anne Frank on Facebook
>>
>>17625073
I don't use shitbook, post more here.
>>
>>17623509
This
>>
>>17626396
I have a folder, will post more. I beleive she has a Snapchat, but I don't know it.
>>17624454
I want to learn everything I possibly can, anything that would remotely interest any human being. I want to learn all about math, the sciences, literature, history. Just everything.
>>
>>17626451
Holy yes, post more.
>>
>>17623288
What sort of help are you after?
>>
>>17626467
Anne Frank masturbation journal jokes aside, she's hot as fuck.
>>17626468
The same type, I presume.
>>
ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING TELL US WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE AFTER OR WHAT AND WTF DO YOU MEAN BY "SAP" KNOWLEDGE?
>>
>>17626530
I have heard you can take knowledge from there people with black magic and I am considering joining JoS.com to find out more about it, but I was hoping to find out how by myself if possible.
>>
>>17626476
i thought i was the only one
>>
>>17626541
anon that made that post here..
jos is fucking bullshit.

i practice goetia and the only way to suck knowledge that i am aware of is through energy vampirism (establishing mental links with people and having ideas pop in your head i.e. knowledge).
>>
>>17626550
?
>>17626554
Why is jos bullshit?

I read up on energy vampirism; it doesn't sound too hard. I could try it. What is Goetia?
>>
>>17626559
>

mang if you don't know what goetia then it's obvious why you are asking me why JoS is bullshit.

their practices are a mere joke. start studying the lesser and greater key of solomon, along with the goetia. its a book of spirits and how to summon them written by Solomon himself (supposedly)
>>
>>17626565
Can I ask a demon to give me knowledge on certain subjects? What would it cost me?
>>
>>17626579
JoS might give you some "basics" for witchcraft but that's about it really. you might learn some stuff about meditation which is actually useful

also for knowledge it depends on which specific field you are aiming to work towards. Some demons teach you astronomy, others mathematics, others the science of money and business. (belial, baal'berith).
>>
>>17626590
So they could only teach me on those subjects?

I want to look at all of the subjects mentioned in this post
>>17626451
But I guess if I level my bets with both I could learn everything I wanted.

How do you steal knowledge from people and not just energy with energy vampirism?
>>
>>17623264
>black magic is hard and dangerous
Don't be a coward. Git gud and you can continually pass off the rebounding negativity.
>>
File: 1358519930669.gif (954 KB, 330x220) Image search: [Google]
1358519930669.gif
954 KB, 330x220
2 cents from an oldfag.

I practiced meditation for 10 years since teen, even lived on a monastery for a year. Eventually I got disapointed by the tradition and closed minds in that scene.

I went into occultism, realizing that my meditation practice helped me with lots of what's done in it: Mostly gnosis, self-centering, visualizations, concentration, etc. Those are the fundations of a good occult practice, but you need to learn and do the teks.

After a huge breakout, I got back into another meditation tradition that has lots of magickal practice, boundless open mind as the norm, and a more balanced paradigm between left and righ hand paths, hence pathless path.

So both practices really complete each other, you can get wisdom from meditation alone, but if you empower that with what occult practice allows you to reach, like contacting tutor entities, modifying your reality, empowerments, currents, etc. Then it really gives you the best of both worlds.

Nowadays almost 20 years have passed since I started meditating as a teen, and all I can say it's that everything is perfect, just perfect. I keep going ahead knowing that I'm on the track that's perfect for me. PROTIP: there are no goals.

Having said that, getting to know yourself is the key, you can get it by meditation alone, or by occult practice alone, but if you get a good way to mix both those, the process accelerates.

Love to all you senpaitachi.
>>
>>17626913
I appreciate what you are telling me, but I can't wait 20 years for this knowledge. It has to come within a few months, or shorter. Maybe a year or two, but no more.

I feel as if the only thing in life that matters is the accumulation of information, that is what determines worth. Nothing else.

But I will keep this in mind, thank you.
>>
>>17626938
What specific knowledge are you lusting for?
>>
>>17626938
Von braun used to criticize the early NASA saying that you cannot get a baby in a month if you get 9 pregnant women.
>>
google "lust for results"
>>
oldfag here again

>I appreciate what you are telling me,
Sure, no problemo

> but I can't wait 20 years for this knowledge.
What about 20 lives? It could be worst, you know, don't know about your personal conditions, but if you want a free meal, at least you have to give the coupon.

> It has to come within a few months, or shorter. Maybe a year or two, but no more.
Is your life shortened by some condition? It could happen even in a split second if you have the karma, so I'm wishing you luck

>I feel as if the only thing in life that matters is the accumulation of information,
Craving is a thick veil, actually what you want to know it's already in front of your face, your original face.

>that is what determines worth. Nothing else.
Not aiming to be an ass, but dealing with absolutes could be an obstacle. What's worth and what's worthless is just POV in a paradigm, ultimately all those concepts dilute in the illusive nature of the multiple realities.

>But I will keep this in mind, thank you.
You're welcome, my hippie sounding babble was aiming for the big picture, but we could focus into particulars.

Anyway, I'm still open and willingful to write if you want to know more. Also getting a tripcode for better exchanging of ideas.
>>
>>17626546
She's a boi desu
>>
>>17627033
Oldfag is based af desu senpai
>>
tips for meditation?
>>
>>17627220
thats a very interesting picture. Is there any special meaning behind it?

The last number 8 thingy human is confusing
>>
>>17627033
I get on at 9 and am usually up until midnight, can stay up longer if you feel like it.

I don't -need- knowledge like this, I just really really want it.

>Craving is a thick veil
Couldn't say, I feel whenever I try through conventional means I fall flat on my face.

>POV in a paradigm

I completely understand this, but there is nothing else in my life right now but a gap, which I cannot fill with anything but information. I feel as if I can find some semblance of self only through knowing everything that there is to know.

I understand where you are coming from and what you are trying to say, and I to some extent agree. I can't explain it, I just want to learn everything.
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Sauce on the photo of the Fox?
>>
>>17632950
Wish I had it man, but I don't .
>>
File: 1454189773801.jpg (121 KB, 1600x1221) Image search: [Google]
1454189773801.jpg
121 KB, 1600x1221
OP, if you want real results, look into nootropics and mild stimulants
>>
>>17633417
Know any specific nootropic I should look for?
>>
>>17623264
I would like black magic if it gave me the power.
>>
>>17627033
You deserve a Thank you.
>>
That may not be pizza, but I know a subject when I see one.

>eye
>see
>eu
>>
>>17623264
Anon if you can't get off your ass and study you probably can't bend reality with your Will
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.