[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Schizophrenia claims aside, why has extensive meditation, astral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 26
File: 1461455169561.jpg (58 KB, 1000x994) Image search: [Google]
1461455169561.jpg
58 KB, 1000x994
Schizophrenia claims aside, why has extensive meditation, astral projection/lucid dreaming, and shadowboxing left me feeling less like a singular enriched individual and more like many ghosts of myself? When I enter a room or go for walks I seen vivid projections of myself sitting or standing in various places and can sometimes see our surroundings from multiple dimensions. Am I falling apart? My sense of time is still intact but I don't particularly care anything about managing it.
>>
>>17621501
>Am I falling apart?

It does sound like it, to be honest. I suggest stopping meditation and anything psychic for a while. Do some grounding and integrating things; look after your body, take hot baths, get a massage, exercise, spend some time outside in nature, eat good food.

Are you losing touch with friends? See more of them. Make a point of getting in touch and meeting up in real life.

Anything else you can think of that plugs you in to this world, your own body, and its place in the world.
>>
>>17622231
I've lost touch with most of my friends to be honest. They all have careers and spend their time going to bars to drink while I've resolved to coast through life on part time dead end jobs. Honestly, most of my time goes into exercise, meditating, paranormal and esoteric research, and gaming. Haven't touched my guitar with the intent of serious practice in a month or more.

I'll take your advice but I don't think reconnecting with my buddies will do me much good. They were toxic and more often than not left me feeling drained.

Thanks for the response. I'll get out the house tomorrow and try to open my eyes to some sunshine.
>>
>>17621501
Tell me about astral projection and how do i go about all the things oyu mentioned above
>>
File: 1460686994219.png (509 KB, 639x999) Image search: [Google]
1460686994219.png
509 KB, 639x999
>>17622507
There are various guides out there but none of them ever did me much good. I learned through trial and error after months of trying to break the bonds of sleep paralysis without waking, in an effort to confront the shadow people that plague me on their own turf.

My usual method goes something like this - sleep in with the intent of immediately exercising. Preworkout or coffee has typically been involved and I suggest you give it a shot because it's good for keeping the mind awake. You'll want that. Do cardio until you can't anymore. Cardio, not lifting, unless it's very light.

Lifting heavy will make you sore, so when you move on to the next step you'll hurt too much for your body to "fall asleep" and you're mind will still be active from the stimulants. You'll be completely awake.

After you're about to pass out eat a heavy meal and lay flat with the sun on your face. Sun is key. Let your body wind down. This part could take a while.

Don't clear your thoughts. Just observe them, or try to. By doing this three things will happen. Sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, or projection, in that order from most common to rare.

Projecting ain't easy. I'm probably sitting at a 70/20/10 ratio out of those three results.
>>
File: 1460657094130.jpg (21 KB, 359x431) Image search: [Google]
1460657094130.jpg
21 KB, 359x431
>>17622507
Also I use the traditional vipassana meditation method. Good luck.
>>
>>17622541
>I learned through trial and error after months of trying to break the bonds of sleep paralysis without waking, in an effort to confront the shadow people that plague me on their own turf.

Care to share how you did that? I've had the same thing happen to me and it's making me annoyed. All I ever wanted was to sleep in peace.
>>
take an apprenticeship in a trade.
>>
>>17621501
That's freaky, man. I would think about talking to a psychologist if I were you.
>>
File: 1460500928376.jpg (38 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460500928376.jpg
38 KB, 960x720
>>17622752
Are you familiar with spirit shouting? If not, research "kiai" and when you do, take it seriously. It's the one thing I've found that really works.

I learned how to do it at a McDojo about a decade ago. All the other students didn't really embrace the concept and just mirrored our teacher. I took the time to research it and personalize my own. Since then I've used it seriously in waking life only a handful of times with profound results. Not like the "master" in that one youtube video who got his ass handed to him trying to shout at and manipulate the chi of a dude ready to kick his ass. It's nothing like that.

During a particularly intense bout of sleep paralysis, unable to move my limbs with a huge shadow looming over me, I did what anyone scared as Hell would do. Scream. Or try to.

Since I couldn't open my mouth the best I could do was basically hum loudly. But that was enough to spark the idea to kiai since my personal version begins a bit like a guttural growl. In any case, I stopped "screaming" and began to kiai instead. From my throat outwards relief washed over me and I was able to move my body. I sat up (dream me sat up) and began to get out of bed only to truly wake up and realize I was still laying down.

Take this info however you want. Idc. My kiai and what experiences I've had with it awake and asleep are what made me believe in and research chakras. Aside from what issues I'm currently experiencing as mentioned in my OP, that skill and the knowledge it inspired me to learn have done nothing but bring me comfort.

Sleep paralysis still occurs but it's no longer an issue. Once I was able to regain control of my body during sleep paralysis, I able to figure out how to project from there.

The trick is to not wake yourself completely, either from your kiai or from accidentally bringing your projection back together with your physical self.
>>
>>17622902
Let me add, this happened after years - here meaning 12 or 13 - of being troubled by shadow people and sleep paralysis. It wasn't planned. Everything else I had tried, ranging from trying to force toe or finger movement to simply remaining calm to ease myself into control, failed.
>>
File: 1460569858088.png (244 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1460569858088.png
244 KB, 500x329
>>17622775
Solid advice.

>>17622873
It's less freaky than it sounds. There's rarely more than one and it happens few and far between. Tbh I've come to see them simply as reflections. Like in a mirror. That tends to take the edge off.
>>
>>17621501
Relax, buddy. Truth is, everyone has an even number of selves. Every time you interact with a person or group, there's a person you express and a person you suppress. Some aspects of yourself are almost always suppressed, some are almost always expressed, but they're all there. It seems like you're just becoming more aware of yourself, which can lead to some confusing phenomena if you make the assumptions society normally trains people to make.
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
File: 86132118 .jpg (86 KB, 487x700) Image search: [Google]
86132118 .jpg
86 KB, 487x700
>>
File: 1461369492481.jpg (43 KB, 800x683) Image search: [Google]
1461369492481.jpg
43 KB, 800x683
>>17623005
Interesting take on the matter but I like it. I'm about to stretch and start today off doing what an earlier anon suggested.. plug myself back into reality a bit. Your words were reassuring and I'll carry them with me through the process.
>>
Last night I got the same feeling, my bedroom has mirror closet doors and while I was trying to sleep I got the same feel, but it was more like I was missing and the mirror had my missing half. Didn't feel any bad vibe from it, but I got it last friday as well. I was in the train and another me was on the far edge of the train, when I got down I looked for him but he disappeared in a small crowd.

I dont have any history of hallucinations or anything. I tried shrooms last week and id been smoking weed since friday if that had anything to do with it. But the feel was like a yearning to reconnect, not much of a curiosity but as if I had to take the chance to get it.
>>
>>17621501
seek help from a medical professional. none of those things you believe in are real in any where
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 431x450
>>17624969
>any where
>shilling

Go back to stuffing cheetos in your face
>>
practice causing your Astral Body to return to a space that is coterminous with your Material Body

it is less fun than exercises wherein the Astral Body is sent about to do or see things, but it earths you out and establishes control over these phenomena

just will your consciousness to be seated in any external you that you encounter, and will it to return to your body
>>
OP you are very unwell.
Ghosts aren't real and neither is astral projection.
There are no shills here and saying that there might be is just your coping mechanism when confronted with reality.
I am sorry that girls prefer handsome and successful men but you mustn't invent a fantasy world to protect your ego.
Just accept you aren't special or important regardless of what your mother says.
Get a hobby or go back to school and mostly just try to keep busy.
You mustn't continue to indulge these silly childish fantasies.
>>
File: 1461543354493.jpg (28 KB, 736x355) Image search: [Google]
1461543354493.jpg
28 KB, 736x355
>>17625005
The Hell are you implying? I'm a solid 7/10 at worst and have been in a stable relationship for the past six years. If you've read anything in this thread you'd see what hobbies I've listed and the person pointing out shills wasn't me. I'm disregarding your post, especially since you seem to have it embedded in your mind I'm practicing escapism when nothing could be further from the truth.

>>17624999
Solid advice. Thanks for the guidance. I'll reflect on what you said on work on doing what you've outlined for me.

>>17624961
Mushrooms and weed aren't particularly dangerous but I've gotta say, your post deeply mirrors my experience. I've stopped smoking, drinking, and shrooming for a while now and I'd suggest you do the same.

Also research stimulant psychosis and avoid it at all costs. It's no fun and may have something to do with what we're experiencing.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>17625005
>girls preffer
>OBE's are not real
>childish

I lead a great social life friendo, a lot better than someone who enjoys shitposting and shilling this hard. Enjoy never experiencing anything in life cause you are to busy shitposting to open yourself to things that require work, keep slashing at em keyboard warrior-kun.
>>
>>17625056
>I'm actually a navy seal with a 7 figure income and I'm a megasaurus with dick and pussy coming out my ass
Nah brah you're a faggy little weirdo who's too dumb to get an education so you get into this pseudo-esoteric big wordy occult bullshit in order to convince yourself you're not a derelict.
You are.
OBE's are a purely psychological phenomena based in hallucination/delusion and there is no thought process outside of wish fulfilment and ego protection that will lead you to believe otherwise.
PS enjoy never experiencing anything in life because you're a dirty bus riding moron who would rather feel special than make an effort to learn about the real world around you.
LMAOing @ your small and silly life.
>>
File: 1460939056073.png (81 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
1460939056073.png
81 KB, 624x628
>>17625068
I'm not the kinda guy to argue with people over the internet. It's petty, and I'm confident enough in myself to know there's nothing here for me to prove.

Thanks for bumping the thread. I'm still open to suggestions.
>>
>>17625082
You have a mental health issue that needs addressing.
>>
File: 00.png (409 KB, 518x535) Image search: [Google]
00.png
409 KB, 518x535
>>17625078
Also, this guy
>>17625056
Ain't me

Dueces.
>>
>>17625082
>what is hugboxing?
>what is safe space?
>what is circle jerk?
>what is encouraging/allowing delusion?
We're playing Jeopardy! right?
Believing in astral projection in defiance of reality is 'confident' and 'not petty' in the same way the toxic and mental health disregarding ideology of fat pride is.
You're basically a ghost SJW.
>>
>>17625102
The best we can do is hope they don't turn dangerous. Assuming they don't, its juyst natural selection.
>>
File: 1460683327810.jpg (47 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
1460683327810.jpg
47 KB, 615x820
>>17625102
You're still coming up short in your assessment of my character, boo. I'm over you. You may kindly leave.
>>
>>17621501
Because you called demons in your life and demons came.
>>
>>17625120
He's really not. If you're OP, you're suffering from severe visual hallucinations triggered by your delusional worldview. He's right not only to mock but to be fearful you'll hurt some one you think is a demon or something.
>>
>>17625116
I'd like to teach them about natural selection Eric Harris style...
>>17625120
No I nailed you and you know it.
But yeah keep believing you're the ghost master mayor of millionaire planet future vampire town ya fruit loop it doesn't bother me.
>>
You are more together than most people. They'll never sharpen their perception enough to understand that they have alternate and potential selves, let alone SEE them. Try interacting with those selves sometime, mite b enlightening.

>>17625005
Girls prefer wizards. Learn magic.
>>
File: original.jpg (5 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
5 KB, 500x375
>>17625133
Hurting anyone would go against everything I train and stand for. My skillset is refined strictly for the purpose of self defense and I'm not so delusional as to think demons are anything more than a figure of speech taken literally by zealots.

I'm not sociable by any standard, but I'm intuitive and very self aware. I know what reality is, and I know what reality isn't, through a series of life events and singular experiences I've witnessed and extensively meditated upon.

Thanks for your post, and your concern.
>>
>>17625174
The very fact you are experiencing hallucinations is contrary to that. Franky, you can dream you're a polyp on the anus f Vishnu for all I care. When you start seeing tis shit outside of your trances, you need professional help badly.
>>
File: 1460674811964.jpg (40 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1460674811964.jpg
40 KB, 600x900
>>17625167
I've never considered trying to interact with them, but when I do get near they simply dissipate. Kinda the way heat looks like water on the road until you get close.

Glad to know there are a few posters itt open-minded enough to consider possibilities other than mental illness with a level of reading comprehension proficient enough to understand the first two words in my OP.

Thanks.
>>
>>17625270
>Two words
Whoops, make that three
>>
>>17625270
why do you people who deny peer reviewed, multiple competing agenda sourced, empirically proven scientific explanations for things and then just go with some dumb shitone guy somewhere made up?
Then when anyone tries to tell you the reality of the situation you say thhey're closed minded.
You're being closed minded.
Do you realise that phrase actually means something or has your owner just trained you to say it whenever some one questions his beliefs?
You are literally denying the most comprehensive, fair and legitimate explainations in favor of ones that serve your pre existing biases.
That's called being closed minded.
Damn.
>>
>>17625310
>peer reviewed, multiple competing agenda sourced, empirically proven scientific explanations for things
Show us all of these things then.
And don't go "dude, just google it yourself".
>>
>>17625317
That's literally how every acedemic discipline works.
Checks and balencess to ensure everything published is factual.
Occult is literally just pure entertainment with no base in reality and no rigour.
Anyone can say 'I saw a ghost alien!' and as long as they seem mildly sincere you will believe them because you want it to be true.
>>
File: 1461549591954.jpg (31 KB, 628x628) Image search: [Google]
1461549591954.jpg
31 KB, 628x628
>>17625310
Probably because I had a mandatory work related psych evaluation less than two months ago. Hence I didn't come here for psych advice, otherwise I would've gone to the advice board.

They recommended I drink less coffee, stop smoking, and take my accumulated time off.

But that's just me.
>>
>>17625324
>That's literally how every acedemic discipline works.
They also believe in sharing the knowledge and sources they've accumulated.
>>
>>17625327
I'm saying why do you use the phrase close minded to describe reasonable and comprehensive people?
Why don't you just admit you have a strict belief system that you are one eyed about?
Insults are supposed to be accurate descriptions that are offensive.
You don't just go 'Oh well I don't like being called close minded so...'.
It has to apply to the person to be good.
>>
>>17625331
Because they've been peer reviewed and proven rigorous.
Why do you think that is an argument to make?
Of course they share knowledge.
>>
>>17625344
>Because they've been peer reviewed and proven rigorous.
What has? The things you read? Show us then. I can google anything, but it probably won't be exactly what you read.
Post exactly the things you read. That's all I'm asking.
>>
>>17625353
what things are you talking about weirdo?
I'm saying you should trust academic papers and the opinions of educated people because they genuinely seek knowledge rather than writing nonsense for entertainment like occult authors.
Also if they try to publish nonsense they would be found out and de-legitimized where as in occult there is no burden of proof.
I'm not talking about any specific papers.
>>
>>17625363
>I'm saying you should trust academic papers and the opinions of educated people because they genuinely seek knowledge rather than writing nonsense for entertainment like occult authors.

I can tell you have done a lot of reading on both sides to have that opinion

>Also if they try to publish nonsense they would be found out and de-legitimized where as in occult there is no burden of proof.

I think you might need to redo this sentence.

>I'm not talking about any specific papers.

I'm talking about anything you read that backs up what you are saying, unless you haven't read anything
>>
>>17625373
Ifyou're trrolling then congraduations bro you got me.
Otherwise you have not presented a single argument in this post and everything I said is still obviously fact that requires no explicit explanation to anyone old enough to be on 4chan.
I just told you the point I'm making:
>I'm saying you should trust academic papers and the opinions of educated people because they genuinely seek knowledge rather than writing nonsense for entertainment like occult authors.
>Also if they try to publish nonsense they would be found out and de-legitimized where as in occult there is no burden of proof.
>I'm not talking about any specific papers.
>>
>>17625078
Im in college working on my bachelors in philosophy, is there any other projection you want to present?

>psychological phenomenon

Thats pretty much the essence of religion. Im a pretty big skeptic to most things here, exept those that I have had first hand experience with.

Now whenever you want to stop shilling and shitposting without any actual information besides your intent of trolling let us know. Otherwise go back to your trap and fur threads on /b/
>>
>>17625408
>philosophy
So you're paying for nothing?
Tell me again how you've demarcated the epistemic deontology of postmodern continental Nietzsche Hume Hobbes dick sucking poetry slam.
STEM is real.
Philosophy is a load of wank.
>>
>>17621501
YOU ARE MORE THAN YOUR BODY AND MIND!
>>
>>17621501
YOU ARE A BAG OF MEANINGLESS MEAT THAT HAS BEEN BURDENED BY NATURE WITH SELF AWARENESS!
>>
File: 1461600634971.jpg (178 KB, 1940x1944) Image search: [Google]
1461600634971.jpg
178 KB, 1940x1944
>>17625418
Philosophy can be boring as fugg but you shouldn't shit on it. It has inspired a lot of men to be greater than they ever would have been otherwise and inspired plenty of things into existence you most likely take for granted, given your obvious lack of intellect. I'm op btw, and not the poster you're losing a debate with.

>>17625420
I like you.
>>
>>17625310
Who is denying any factual information here?

The thing about "le occult books" is that you CHOOSE to believe, otherwise in my case its an interesting form of narrative and an interesting work of fiction.

The fact that OP or myself may believe some things is cause they generally originate from doctrines and are things we may come to experience first hand and participate in. Does meditation have no recorded benefits? Is the only academic paper you know read "haha le occult fags r wrong n stupid, let them know they have no proof to convince us nd that dey r dumm"

Otherwise it'd be nice if you could provide a link or cite some actual paper that covers a relevant topic to the one of this thread.

If you want to tip your fedora to the image of the big bang going off then thats cool, I believe in that too; the thing is I like to fill the blanks of information that isnt there with stuff that resonates and is logical to me. That makes for a nice experience.
>>
>>17621501
It sounds like you have soul loss/packet loss. You need to go retrieve your soul pieces (recapitulation) this should be done in water. Also, you need to master your mental state so that you rule it, not the other way around. Also stay away from the' light' , that's how you're tracked. Meditation should only be used to enhance your level of concentration. Take up martial arts, too
>>
>>17622504
"Toxic" is an excuse people who are easily "triggered" use to claim it was everyone else instead of themselves..
>>
>>17625436
>"Toxic" is an excuse people who are easily "triggered" use to claim it was everyone else instead of themselves..
Oh fucking really?
So you're omnipresent then?
There's never been a situation where someone was genuinely in a negative environment and went on to describe it as 'toxic'?
Never ever forever?
You know this for a fact?
KYS dick head.
>>
>>17625418
Well it is useless but I have been looking into astronomy or in any case I can use the philosophy bachelor to pursue a degree in law.

What about you anon, what is your surely impresive livelihood ?
>>
>>17625436
Nope, that's not the definition of toxic.
>>
File: 1460408181881.jpg (10 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1460408181881.jpg
10 KB, 500x368
>>17625436
In some cases, yes, that may be true. In this case it's used to describe a group of self loathing individuals who have repeatedly tried to burden me with their issues, prefer to drink themselves stupid every weekend and cry about getting "old and fat", and refuse to stay out of emotionally abusive relationships who then turn to look at me and say "you're lucky"

I see where you're coming from though. Thanks.
>>
>>17625445
Very familiar with calculus, algebra, geometry, probability and statistics, micro and macro economics, and programming computers.
Still in college.
>>
>>17625456
gj it is now definitive beyond fact that you are either a child or have some form of autism. Where is your guardian?
>>
>>17625460
"Be like water"
Bruce Lee
>>
>>17625465
>very familiar
>still in college

Ok..?
Whats your major?
>>
>>17625468
Says the guy who dropped out of high school to join a Hollywood fad religion.
>>
>>17625435
I'm a practioner of goju ryu, white crane kung fu, and boxing. Please detail the light you mentioned because I've always believed anything spiritually luminescent was generally a good thing.

>this should be done in water
Would a shower work? I imagine sitting beneath it in a waterfall-esque fashion.
>>
>>17625476
>say the guy who is projecting this hard

Whenever you get tuckered out let us know
>>
>>17625472
Computer sciience.
Got a diploma before I started that was mostly maths courses.
Calculus is my fucking jam.
Can you tell me what the limit of f(x) = (1-1/x)^x is as x approaches infinity?
Without Google.
>>
>>17625485
I bet you think 'polypeptide' is a brand of toothpaste.
Also projecting is a memesult.
No one actually projects anymore.
It's not 1986.
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1080x1283
>>17625486
>being this insecure
>>
>>17625489
Just let me know when you are done and feel better about yourself anon, be sure not to get cheetos inbetween the keyboard.
>>
>>17625491
I'm not insecure it was a friendly challenge.
I fully think calculus is cool as shit.
Watch Sol Khan do equations on youtube and you'll know exactly what I'm ttalking about.
>>
>>17625498
>adooooy I dun like been told I'm sad so I tell da guy he sad to be a meeny
Hahah more memesults.
Does not apply to me at all.
You know you have to be 18 to be here right?
Lrn2 accurately insult people.
>>
>>17625484
The type of light that you seek or want to surround yourself in needs to come from your own soul, within your own inner universe, not the type coming from some entity that you might mistake as a god. Hope that explains it a little better. As for water, it's a cleansing and holding device. Sitting under a shower is good, but also bare feet planted in a stream is also very helpful when gathering your scattered pieces.
>>
>>17625502
Yeh im not very familiar with much calculus, last math class I'd taken was last semester on ralativity and everything from Newton to Eistein if that means anything. Im probably going into physics next semester though, Up until highschool id been pretty decent at math but I didnt really take any courses on it since I came in with philosophy. The courses id taken are a couple history classes from egyptians to romans up until now, also sociology.

If anything I am familiar with relativity and basic physics.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1750x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1750x820
>>17625516
>memesults

Danm dood ur so skilled at insulting people u lik totaly mak me feel bad, i kilmyself know
>>
>>17625484
Also I wanted to add that your personal light does not need to be advertised, because it's yours and yours alone. No need to give it away. think stealth mode
>>
>>17625528
Atta boy gotta get that STEM brah.
You wanna be the guy who invents star trek doors or the next Max 'The Literal Cuck' Stirner?
BTW jealous cause I don't know much physics.
>>
File: 1461433950583.png (81 KB, 400x476) Image search: [Google]
1461433950583.png
81 KB, 400x476
>>17625522
Thank you (: I know just the spot to put my feet in some water. It holds a lot of significance to me.

I'll keep a wary eye out for that light.
>>
>>17625536
Ahaha this made me laugh so I'm on your side now.
Fuck whatever I was saying.
>>
>>17625551
You are welcome. Glad to help... Hope you find better ppl to hang out with, stay away from guru types tho(hungry light eaters ;))
>>
>>17622507
Hey, you go astral projecting without training and you better keep in mind that entities will try and feast on you. Get proper training and respect the astral space, it can be like finding yourself in the wrong part of town for the uninitiate
>>
>>17621501
Well you don't have Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior so The Holy Spirit doesn't reside in you, and since The Holy Spirit isn't in you i imagine that demonic ones are. Better go pray and start reading The New Testament brother/sister.
>>
>>17625724
Ok you can leave now.
>>
File: 4.jpg (482 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
482 KB, 1280x853
>>
There is a good reason when going through the process of opening your chakras that you start with your root chakra as it's the one that binds you to this existence.
>>
>>17625724
we've written a lot better books since that one my friend.

OP if you're still monitoring this thread I think you're fine, it sounds like you're just getting close to enlightenment and returning home. schizophrenia is literally a conspiracy run by the jews, no meds will return you to the blank slate you once were. it's time to pack up and move on after you've done a lifetime of good.
>>
>>17627580
>schizophrenia is literally a conspiracy run by the jews

Fuckin' /pol/ with their one-size-fits-all answer to anything, anything at all
>>
>>17627593
"the jews" doesn't answer what you would do with yourself if you could live forever. so there, refuted.
>>
File: 1460583303750.jpg (21 KB, 460x453) Image search: [Google]
1460583303750.jpg
21 KB, 460x453
>>17627580
I'm still here, just sitting a bit further out of the discussions going on in here. You're probably the fourth person or so who have mentioned enlightenment to me in the past six months. I'd say it was strange if I hadn't been actively out searching for answers to thoughts I've been having and experiences I'd prefer not to detail itt.

It's an interesting thing, the whole enlightenment business. Everyone I've discussed it with have told me I'm closer to a greater truth than I even realize, but I don't see that. The meditative trances grow more intense with every practice session but I step away from them feeling like an empty cup that was once filled up. It's something akin to apathy without being apathy and it troubles me sometimes because compassion is such an integral part of my lifestyle.

Thank you for your post.
>>
>>17621501
Go out into nature, especially on sunny days. Keep meditating and if you're not exceeding at least half an hour daily, intensify your commitment to meditation. Include mental labelling in your practise, this is important.
Drink green tea and pomegranade juice. Eat some dark chocolate. Supplement with arctic root.
And if uneven, readjust your sleep sleeping habits, go to bed and wake yourself up at consistent times.

This should neutralise your present issues and if it doesn't, see a professional.

Godspeed.
>>
>>17621501
It's not really that surprising that when you practice placing your awareness is two points at once that you start experiencing your awareness in more than one place simultaneously. Get a grip on yourself and get involved in "the real world" again.
>>
>>17625441
Toxic
>>17625460
Toxic and selfish.
>>
I think what you are describing is called upekkha, very close to apathy but more like detached neutrality
>>
>>17628678
Working on it.

>>17628749
My intuition tells me you've set me on the right path. A thousand thanks.

Everyone who took time out of their day did me a favor. I've taken all suggestions into account and will do what I can to stick it out to see em through. I'm grateful. This board actually proved itself to be of some use.

Op out. This is my last response. Just wanted to tell everyone I truly appreciate the help.
>>
>>17621501
Meditation and astral project opens your body up to demons
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.