[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any practitioners on /x/? What kind of focus do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 7
File: wand.jpg (684 KB, 4080x1772) Image search: [Google]
wand.jpg
684 KB, 4080x1772
Are there any practitioners on /x/?

What kind of focus do you use for spellwork? I'm still refining my evocation so I definitely need one if I'm going to keep it under control. I've started on a standard wand-type focus, but I'm still unsure if there are any details I may have missed.

Is there anything I should know before I try using the finished product? I've had a couple bad experiences and I don't want it to blow up in my face.
>>
>>17616167
I'm a free form practicioner, though I'm getting into wand crafting and hopefully staff crafting this year. Just need supplies.

I mainly work in either personal enhancement or teaching others.

When *I* personally need a focus I use gems or candles, but mostly i don't need one.
>>
start with 9 ball and just play for the table costs.

its in the way that you use it.
>>
>>17616185
I definitely need something I can have on my person and use quickly. I suppose gems could substitute for a wand, but I feel like it would be more difficult to direct energy.

On the other hand it'd probably be easier than making a complicated instrument myself
>>
>>17616195
I mainly use gems for things like buildup issues. If I try to cast something that uses too much at once, I start to hurt. I've had burns and stuff show up on my hands.

So I use the gems to place a large amount of energy safely, then direct from there.

The great thing about a want is you can essentially 'point' it or draw with it, allowing you a large amount of freedom in how you cast.

Everyones different though. I recommend trying everything once lol. Remember that something doesn't have to be incredibly complex to be useful.
>>
yeah, because it wont work either way.

you potter fags are fags!
>>
>>17616218
kk
>>
>>17616218
Harry Potter is just a book man. Wands are about the only thing the author even got close to right.
>>
magic does not exist and you are stupid. waving around a wand will make you easier to spot and avoid. I also recommend you wear a pointy hat with stars on it.
>>
>>17616242
kk
>>
File: 1457817288442.jpg (93 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1457817288442.jpg
93 KB, 653x590
>>17616242
>magic does not exist
are you sure?
>>
yes. i am sure you are stupid and cannot function in reality.

wanna wizard battle you fucking poof?
>>
>>17616253
kk
>>
Does anyone here use any other types of focus?
>>
>>17616253
Gladly, but the last person I fought with magic was left physically scarred.

Skepticism is healthy but in this case it's wrong
>>
Silly wizard, I am the lord of all things. I can do the impossible. I'm a super god.
>>
>>17616264
kk
>>
>>17616167
I use chopsticks to manipulate my will.
>>
and i am super god's dad... time to wizard battle you fucking poof!
>>
watch out super god, this one might be for reals.

I am sorta gassy out of nowhere!
>>
>>17616266
Actually come to think of it that might work, with a bit of practice. I can't imagine a chopstick would last for more than one evocation though.
>>
>>17616261
Prove you can do magic, use magic to send a psychic message to me. Can you do that?
>>
no, they cant. they are fags.

I just used science to send you a message
>>
>>17616279
Sure can't.

I'd need something thaumaturgically connected to you, a physical object. Strong emotional connections can let you do it without something like that but obviously you're an anon on 4chan.

I don't expect you to believe me based on a conversation over the internet, but you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss this kind of thing.
>>
Aaaaaand here it goes.

Let me repeat what I've said before.

It is completely, one hundred percent, pointless for anyone to try to prove anything to people like you on the internet. Because lets say they DO send you a 'psychic message' (which not everyone can use, I personally am shit at affecting anything outside my sphere of influence unless it's abstract like fate or wierd shit like that.) you would literally just pass it off as coincidence and move along your fucking day.

You'd think it was just your subconscious, or coincidence, or literally anything to justify your disbelief in anything.

You don't want to have something proven, you merely want to put someone down.

I'll make the same offer I've made before. You bring yourself to me, and I'll show you what I can do. It's not much, but it's definitely enough for me.

That said

>>17616264
>>17616266
>>17616267
>>17616272
>>17616279
kk
>>
you should not be so thick as to believe in it.
>>
>>17616296
kk
>>
>>17616286
Listen I won't rule out that magic MIGHT exist, but if it did it would be so weak as to be non existent. It would be very subtle and unable to make grand changes so no fireballs or raising undead armies or summoning legions of demons or angels to destroy armies. It's probably small stuff. Tell me what is the strongest magical effect you can do.
>>
you cant do anything. you have no power. you wish you did, and wishes are for faeries.
>>
>>17616292
When I am talking about psychic messages I am talking about something that can't be shrugged off as a subconscious like an actual voice in my head. Now sure I first might think I was going crazy, but if I talk to the psychic over the internet and online and I make sure they are really doing it. I would consider that pretty fucking strong evidence.
>>
>>17616301
Making some sense.

I'm not the one you replied to btw.

My strongest effect is strengthening my body to be able to take a lot more damage then it normally can.

Me and the other people I practice with practice with our own (admittedly blunted) metal blades, that are up to 25 pounds a piece and I've taken hits from them that can (and have) broken bones on others but which I have barely even felt. My best so far was when I messed up and got hit by a stab and bent the blade instead of being hurt by it.
>>
you do not! you do not have any wizard friends. now you are just lying.
>>
post a video poof the magic dragqueen
>>
>>17616314
I'm sure you believe that you would do that.

In the actual situation, messages like that (in my experience) sound like just another thought of our own. Therefore you'd consider it just a thought and that you're placing it there.

I've watched people like you literally convince themselves everyone around them was just placing subliminal messages around the room that they were picking up instead of seeing what was actually happening (which led to them trying to call the person doing it (i reiterate this is not my ability) a charlatan.) Which I'll admit surprised me since I didn't know they knew such big words.
>>
>>17616301
There was this one time, during this massive windstorm, when I was able to redirect the wind energy and shoot a lightning bolt. (As in, horizontal, originating from me.) Coolest thing I've ever done.

In retrospect it was pretty dangerous though. Normally you'd use a focus to direct that much energy. I'm sure in time I'll be able to do something like it without such a huge energy source, but I'm never gonna try it without a focus.

I've done some other evocations with fire and kinetic force, which are good for self defense, but I mostly work with rituals. They draw less attention and you can produce some pretty strong yet subtle effects.
>>
>>17616292
Even jesus' disciples didn't fully believe in him despite curing hella people right in front of them until he died and came back and let them stick their finger in his hand hole.
>>
I know magic does not exist because my uncle told me and nothing can harm him but silver!

and this one time he got a little harm when he ate chocolate out of the trash and we had to take him to the vet.
>>
>>17616336
I'm pretty sure if you are hearing voices you should not be just waving it off. If it is subliminal and not obvious that's one thing. But if you hear an actual voice with no one else except the other person around and their lips aren't moving that's something else. What about actual mind control can that be done?
>>
yeah, jesus was full of shit too. good point, gandolph
>>
>>17616348
You would be very surprised the lengths people go to to convince themselves that magic isn't real.
>>
we don't go to the point of waving around hand carved dildos
>>
>>17616344
I'll accept that as a point, despite not being my particular beliefs.

However, until you can physically experience it, and even after, you'll always have doubts.

I still have doubts on occasion and trust me I've done everything i can to prove to myself I'm not crazy...

So asking for proof on an image board on the internet is, to me, just attempting to put yourself in a higher position at the expense of others because no matter the quality of proof you'll always just convince yourself you were right.

You don't want to be proven wrong, so you won't be, it's as simple as that.
>>
>>17616337
Why would magic that draws less attention be good? It would be easier to prove if it was obvious in your face magic. For example casting a 20 minute ritual to have someone get struck by lightning can be considered a fluke. However going Darth Palpatine and shooting electricity from your hands to fry someone is not something that you can just ignore.
>>
"You don't want to be proven wrong, so you won't be, it's as simple as that."

magic is not real... pot calls the cauldren black, you fucking poof
>>
>>17616348
The best I've seen with regards to 'mind control' is more like... suggestion. Plant the idea and let the subconscious play with it, Tweak the emotion so that it's more prevalent, etc.

however again, it's not my skill set, this is based off of observation of others attempting to do exactly what people keep asking. Prove it to those unwilling to accept the possibility.
>>
>>17616364
kk
>>
can you fagicians accept the notion that magic is bullshit and you are just playing with sticks?
>>
>>17616366
Yeah I've seen stuff like that too. Hypnotism. I would not call that flat out magic though. It works on some people and on others it doesn't. But you can't for example just look someone in the eyes and say "Be my slave" and then they obey your every word. It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>17616359
Privacy. To work a lot of these spells it's easier if you have time to yourself, at least for me.

Also if we want to be cynical, why would I want to prove it? Right now I have an edge on most people.
>>
i am waving a pen around trying to invoke you to get a better hobby
>>
>>17616325
I just came to this thread so I might have missed something, but is that the same technique shaolin monks use (direct their qi/chi to the place where they would get hit to strengthen it)?
Because if it is I wouldn't say that qigong is magic.
>>
>>17616378
Well I don't know so you could actually be part of the ruling class? I mean if magic was real, and if it was powerful then it would make sense for mages to have control of every country ever and the world to have been a magocracy since the beginning instead of the past being filled with witch burnings. It would be filled with mages being nobles, and non mages being peasants.
>>
qigong is blunt, crappy Chinese tin weapons
>>
>>17616260
meditation
>>
>>17616388
It's possible. I am directing a force in my body (some might call it qi/chi/ki idk).

Personally I like to call what I do 'energetic manipulation' not magic, but most people recognize it as one thing not another.

However, I tend to make my field more all around my body, since sometimes I'm taking hits I can't track with my eyes.
>>
>>17616358
You're absolutely right. I've seen it all so I don't doubt anymore but you're right.
>>
>>17616377
No that would be... well taking out the sheer moral wrongness of the whole idea, it would also take an insane will to overlap anothers for anything other then just suggestion. I've never met anyone capable of mind control, just influence.
>>
>>17616393
Ever hear that people "fear what they don't understand?"

By definition, non-practitioners don't understand magic. There are a lot more of them then there are of us, and the result is that every time in history that the general populace has found out that there are practitioners around, the practitioners ended up dead. Almost without exception.
>>
i used the power of logic against this thread to become invisible.

Can't beat reality with your wands
>>
>>17616394
What about the guy who took a drill to the head?
>>17616402
Hmm, interesting.
I also wouldn't call it magic, but more energy arts (qigong) or energy manipulation as you put it.
Also, do you have a teacher of any sort, because if not, you found out how to do such a technique on your own which I'd say is pretty amazing.
>>
>>17616412
This. Tried explaining this in another thread and no one seemed to grasp that human nature, in general, is to kill what it doesn't understand.
>>
>>17616417
who was pushing the drill?
>>
>>17616408
Well yes making people be your slaves is obviously wrong. But well one of the staple psychic powers is mental domination in fiction you see powerful telepaths like Doctor Xavier, or the GEOM dominate thousands of people at once and make them stop fighting or kneel or whatever. Yes taking someone's free will is one of the worst things you can do, but you would have to admire the power of someone who could dominate armies of people at once without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>17616419
He did do that himself, I should rewatch the video, he did do some more stuff, but I don't remember if anyone else did something to him.
>>
>>17616417
I actually started learning on my own, and found people who have taught me and I've taught in turn over the years.

I actually learned how to strengthen the body on my own, through a lot of (very very painful) trial and error. I did have some help with getting to where i am now with it, but the base ability I learned from experimentation.

Something a lot of people don't consider is just how painful it can be to learn something like that.
>>
let me bring and push the drill and the guy is exposed and injured
>>
>this many newfags taking this much bait
stop feeding the trolls. Think about why a skeptic would come onto /x/.
>>
i came here to hurt the false feelings of the delusional and urge them to get help
>>
>>17616424
Admire the power yes... and be pants crappingly terrified at the same point.
>>
>>17616412
Of course but humans are also very willing to submit to those who have power. Even to a small group armoured knights could kill 10 times their number of peasants. If magic were powerful enough you could send out lightning to kill dozens at once, summon firestorms from your hand that would put a flamethrower to shame, with a wave of your hand turn a group of charging knights armor into molten steel burning them alive, or turn them into solid gold. Hell you could walk up and raise an undead army that could conquer the living. And those powerful mages could be seen as almost gods since almost nothing except another mage could take them head on.
>>
>>17616446
Have you considered perhaps this is where the idea of the 'gods' came from?
>>
>>17616442
If I saw that, I would wonder if his power was due to genetics, or an accident. or knowledge, or even if he was simply a demi god. If it was genetics he could probably improve the human race by turning us into a powerful psychic race.
>>
>>17616419
>>17616428
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBicopRHNs4
I think it was this video.

>>17616432
Wow, that's really great.
Are there any more tgings you've learned, on your own?

Gtg for now
>>
>>17616279
Hello.
Instead of asking people to prove if magic works,why not simply try it for yourself.I will say this for the record however,if you do not have faith in the magic you're doing you cannot expect any results.
An enemy of mine persisted in causing me anger, i simply sent him back he's negative energy. He now has an inoperable brain tumor.
Are you American? If so visit one of the many botanicas and purchase the products in which you desire to experiment with.
Enjoy
>>
>>17616434
Oh, well should have seen that coming from somebody who is so open about his powers.
>>
>>17616454
that's a good way to look at it. I would be more concerned as to what he planned to DO with that power though. Someone so willing to take the will of others, with the power to do so literally, could become the worst type of tyrant.
>>
>>17616449
That's a possibility but aliens also. But then the question becomes what happened to the gods. If they are no longer in charge why is that, did they die off, go to sleep? If they died how was it a disease of some kind did other mages kill them? If they were killed how come those who killed them did not usurp their title and become gods themselves, right now we aren't under the rule of god like beings.
>>
watched the video... they said he was measured to have put 200 lbs of pressure behind the drill... that is a very small amount, and the bit is spinning anti clockwise... not the right way to drill inwards.
>>
Haha what the fuck, these dudes read Harry potter and thought it was a fuckin autobiography haha /x/ has gone to SHIT
>>
>>17616446
I suspect this may have been done in the distant past. These days I think the normies might have a bit more of a fighting chance though, and I'd just as soon reach my goals with subtler means. If you ask me it just isn't worth the risk.

I think some guy in Indonesia walked into a police station and basically tried to blow the place up with evocation a few years ago. I don't remember the details, but they shot him full of lead. I mean, the guy definitely wasn't the most powerful wizard but a few hundred years ago a guy like that could have been a king.
>>
Look guys I know dark souls 3 is a LOT of fun, but we don't have to pretend it's real life haha
>>
>>17616273
>I can't imagine a chopstick would last for more than one evocation though.

You would need enchanted chopsticks.
I usually burn the tips with enchanted lighters, dip them in enchanted water and plug them in the nearest power outlet so as to "charge" them.
>>
>>17616455
Things others know such as astral projection, some healing (though I'm not all that great at it), and the ability I'm most proud of is the ability to teach others to use these abilities by 'gifting' them (best I could come up with to say, let me explain. I essentially take what's happening in my body with the energies used to toughen me, and get their body to do the same with their energies. This teaches the body HOW it's supposed to feel, and if done enough can even make it almost like a reflex, that i can then teach the process. Makes things easier once they can feel what it's supposed to feel like, they can judge how they're doing)
>>
this one magic guy was trying to use magic to blow up a car.

he burnt his mouth on the tailpipe
>>
>>17616500
"Puts the wet chopstick into powerpoint"
I'd stay far away from any magical practice's if i was you.
>>
>>17616471
Most people operate under the idea that magic is fueled by belief. As time has gone on, belief in magic has reached all time lows, especially with the ability to write it as 'fiction' (thereby making anyone who thinks about magic immediately think of a fiction book) and mass produce the idea that magic is inherently fiction. This has lead to a decreased ability to use it, as well as, generally, a difficulty in finding people who practice who aren't... well... mind meltingly stupid.

I've heard tons of theories as to why they died off but I have no true idea myself.
>>
>>17616514
I want to be a magnetizer, and it's not like wood can transmit electricity.

I just need the power for dem magnetic fields m8.
>>
yeah... same with tinkerbells. thats why there are no tinkerbells in nature anymore
>>
>>17616535
Yuh huh they were living in Ireland but they were drove underground
>>
>>17616535
kk
>>
you are thinking of potatoes
>>
>>17616550
Fomorians nigga
>>
yeah and balrogs and jesus and drill monks and other shit that is not real
>>
>>17616571
Nah that shit real too
>>
i wonder how big of a nail it would take to hang up jesus if he had a wand AND monk powers?
>>
>>17616501
That's pretty cool, gifting people sounds like the stuff they do to reiki practicioners.
But since I don't do reiki I can't say for sure.
>>
>>17616314
>I am talking about something that can't be shrugged off as a subconscious like an actual voice in my head

The problem is that when real things happen noon will believe it's the effect of magic anyway.

An entire building collapses and 40 people dies? Let's blame the construction company. Nothing paranormal here.

Earthquakes, storms, fires? It's just "natural" disasters.

That's how you think and you will never be able to protect yourselves.
>>
>>17616359
>Why would magic that draws less attention be good? It would be easier to prove if it was obvious in your face magic. For example casting a 20 minute ritual to have someone get struck by lightning can be considered a fluke.

Yeah, that's the point. If you really did hurt someone you don't want it to be traced back to you.
>>
>>17616375
>accept the notion that magic is bullshit and you are just playing with sticks

Yes, it's how I used to think, for the first 30 years of my life. Then something small happened where I realized it may just be possible. I saw something, something very little, that made me make the connection:

>maybe, just maybe, "magic" is similar to qi gong and you are just manipulating something of material existence, one thing transferring energy to the next, like when playing pool
>>
>>17616393
>Well I don't know so you could actually be part of the ruling class? I mean if magic was real, and if it was powerful then it would make sense for mages to have control of every country

They would have to beat the vampires first. Not gonna happen.
>>
>>17616522
So you are saying reality is based off of consensus. If you could convince a football stadium of people to think and belief that the field is on fire, it will catch on fire in other words?
>>
>>17616292
What is it like being able to use magic? I am completely clueless about this stuff, but it seems really interesting.
>>
>>17617581

Kind of like the difference between any skilled person vs someone with no skill.

If you never exercise and see someone lift something heavy or run a long distance you may feel the same. You would have to start somewhere as a newb and slowly build up during a long time. You get used to it, and it becomes normal.
>>
>>17617601
Could you recommend me some good sources for a newbie?
>>
>>17617610

This one supposedly helped a lot of people getting started:
http://www.magicgatebg.com/Books/Summoning%20Spirits%20by%20Konstantinos.pdf

You can also google "oven ready chaos". But remember these are not to be treated as manuals. Read them and as learn what this is about, then you choose your own path. Knowing the terms and concepts should be your first goal, then you can start asking questions and understand what people are talking about.
>>
>>17617621
Ok thank you.
>>
>>17616246
Yes.
>>
File: 1446175653083.png (194 KB, 382x597) Image search: [Google]
1446175653083.png
194 KB, 382x597
>>17616393

>and if it was powerful then it would make sense for mages to have control of every country
>It would be filled with mages being nobles, and non mages being peasants.

I've been in contact with the elites. I've known a great deal of very successful people. I've seen people who, overnight, achieved a great deal of success and money only to be found dead in the next day.

But those who actually pulls the strings, of your city, county, country have a mindset of beliefs and are practitioners of some kind of magic. You could say religion is also some sort of magic.

While this doesn't mean that magic is real or not, all I'm saying is that you should keep an open mind, the world may not be boring as you think it is. And we might very well be ruled by what your small mind would call "mages". It's a very known fact that the 1%, those of unbelievable wealth, are occultists.

Or jews.

So, something they're doing right. They can't be wrong about everything.

Skepticism is good, but you have to use it with common sense. Nowadays, skeptcism is mistaken by a sign of superior intellect. It is not. A fool who claims that everyone are liars and deceivers might be right, but at the end of the day he still is, and always will be, just a fool.
>>
How is one supposed to even use a wand?
>>
>>17617803
>So, something they're doing right. They can't be wrong about everything.

It's not that what they do is morally "right", they make use of the belief that can be created by external means.

If you go down into hell, then keep walking downward that increasingly narrow tunnel, you'll eventually see a distant light. When getting there it will be a pool of degenerated pleasures and a tunnel going up again. This is what people believe in today. Even the most degenerated mind has beliefs in what means is used for his desire's fulfillment.

After death they still have nothing, it was all external and it was all for nothing, but is was still real among humans.

Would you call this they "got something right"? In a way, but still not, they are satan's useful idiots and will be fucked in the ass forever after.
>>
>>17617807

Wands like sticks of wood may be used as a focal point, but real wands are not physical.

The astral representation of a pre-made spell often takes the form of a wand. It's similar to a tool (a homemade .exe) that you can download from some warez website. It does specific things.

You can use it after it formed in your astral field, by understanding it fully it becomes part of your knowledge. Once you have it, it will activate by your command and perform its specific task.
>>
>>17618044
Ah got it. I've recently acquired an ash wand and I'm not sure how to incorporate it into my magic. I've been practicing for some time now.
As a physical wand, should it be used to cast circles in place of drawing them, or what?
>>
>>17618065
An all-purpose wand can do that if you absolutely need to, but a drawn circle is almost always better.

Use it for evocation, or really any kind of quick, flashy magic. Wands are a fantastic tool for directing energy directionaly.
>>
>>17618099
How would it aid with evocation? I thought that's mostly purely verbal?
Thanks for answering all the questions btw
>>
>>17618118
No magic is purely verbal. Even if you do a task with an elaborate ritual there's still going to to be a mental aspect.

Evocation involves focusing and concentrating your willpower before you send it out as magic to do what you want. A focus like a wand is perfect for both parts. It allows you to concentrate the energy in one place, and then send it out in a very precise direction.

Practically speaking this makes it perfect for the kinds of spells that a practitioner needs to do quickly and away from home. You -can- do evocation with just your hands, but it takes a lot more skill to control and you're liable to hit more than just what you're aiming for.
>>
>>17618152
Cool. I get what you're saying. When you mention evocation, what exactly are you referring to? Calling gods and spirits, or summoning storms, cursing, etc
>>
>>17618160
Evocation is sort of a blanket term for anything you do on the spot, but it usually refers to calling forth natural forces like the four traditional elements, kinetic force, that kind of thing. A lot of the flashy thing you see fictional wizards doing in movies would fall into this category, although they usually get the details wrong.

Technically speaking anything can be evocation. However, there are a lot of spells that are complex enough that most practitioners prefer to use a ritual, which takes off a lot of the burden of controlling the fine details. Most summonings are like this, unless you're summoning something pretty weak. Fighting a demon's will and still being able to think straight is pretty hard without a ritual.

There are also some spells that just take so much power that you usually need more than one practitioner. In this case a ritual is preferred because it makes it easier for the two wizards to coordinate their energy.

But as far as the definition goes, any spell can be done as evocation or as ritual. Some just make more sense as one or the other.
>>
File: phantom.png (2 MB, 1209x671) Image search: [Google]
phantom.png
2 MB, 1209x671
>>17618152

There are some correct depictions of the process out there, in Myriad Colors Phantom World (musaigen no phantom world) he starts off using blood and drawing full sigils.

He later replaces blood with a representation (ochre) and in the end he stops using it, and only drawing the sigils as hand signs.

Naturally the last step is to not do any movements and only visualize the ritual strongly in your mind, which will have the same effect (because the target entities read minds so they don't care in what form you do the sigil).
>>
>>17618177
I'm not a weeb, but that sounds fairly accurate
>>
File: streetart.jpg (100 KB, 700x533) Image search: [Google]
streetart.jpg
100 KB, 700x533
>>
>>17618044
>real wands are not physical.

Hmm
>>
File: IMG_20160412_203143676.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_203143676.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
>>17616167
Depends what I'm doing. Generally use a crystal ball or pic related
>>
>>17616253
Bro do u even fireball?
>>
>>17616267
It's time to duel, sucka! Can ya dig it??
>>
>>17616167
Hey OP could you or anybody tell me how wands work, or lead me to some reading material?

I think the wood helps to concentrate and redirect Od energy according to your will and purpose, but that's the only thing I know. I want advise on how to use them properly.
>>
>>17619600
It's just a prop to help you focus and direct your will.
>>
File: 1408502231445.jpg (30 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1408502231445.jpg
30 KB, 343x400
>>17616167
It depends on what kind of framework you want to use for "pushing" your ki/chi/pranic energy into the world - in other words, a direction and carefully articulated manifestation of it.
Practice visualization and meditation daily, it helps. look into kabbalism, read about hermeticism.
http://www.hermetics.org/library.html
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.