[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time travelers = aliens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: 1459500943229-3.jpg (253 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
1459500943229-3.jpg
253 KB, 595x335
Do you guys think "aliens" are just humans from the future and UFO are time machines?

I recall time machines being invented when Roswell crash happened (or at least reverse engineered)
>>
>>17611172
anyone?
>>
File: 1461273172359.png (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1461273172359.png
16 KB, 400x300
I think they are modified humans from the past, specifically the time of the fallen angels, Atlantis, etc. I also think there are spirits that look like them. Altogether, they mediate between this world and the next, and occupy the space in between.

I am wondering if the government has created it's own version by now.

I also believe the narrative of "aliens" is propaganda and being hard pushed.

Finally, I'm fairly certain that at some point (if it hasn't happened already) a break away government run by them will be given/take control of all of us.

Pretty dire, I guess.
>>
>>17611172
Maybe they are game masters or admins.
>>
>>17611172
Its more plausible to think its a spacecraft from another planet.
>>
>>17611954
what if that is dis-info?
>>
>>17611172
I wonder if they have a space age ventilation sys for when that dog farts.
>>
>>17611172
Spacecraft from other planets is actually more plausible than time travelers
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (17 KB, 323x424) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
17 KB, 323x424
>enlarged brain due to focus on raw mental work
>black eyes as natural protection from glowing computer screens
>weakened physique due to lack of movement and nutrition
>grey skin from no sunlight
>long bony fingers for better TAKATAKA

When the parents of a basement dwelling wizard die and the wizard become 40, he turns into an ayy lmao. Because he lives in a basement he will obviously survive the coming apocalypse. In search for food the ayy lmaos band together to invent a time machine so they can order pizza from Papa John's.

That's why the pizza and sometimes pizzaroll shapes on UFOs as well because they lost their minds while craving for pizza and new anime.
>>
>>17614630
yeah the theory exists they are just future archaeologists that just want to watch their ancestors.
>>
It takes some real cognitive dissonance to believe that time travel is possible but spacefaring aliens are not. The reality is that we and ETs are the same beings in different form, and that we are all extradimensional.
>>
>>17611172
lets ask these guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKOfAwXIGaM
>>
>>17611360
wow, you guys think athat your governent can do shit like that??
thats why people around the worl think that americans are a bunch of retards.
get real, the government keeps you under conttrol by making you think they can do crazy non human things....srsly?? this whole paranormal alien tech area51 is bullshit to make you fear ur govnmt havnt you lezarnt anything from the cold war? its all lies and crowd control, fear is the best tool
>>
File: 1461216515012.png (634 KB, 602x561) Image search: [Google]
1461216515012.png
634 KB, 602x561
>>17618559
When you use mangled text like that, you sound much less like an FBI agent. Good job, Smith.
>>
>>17615980
That wasn't the point he was trying to make.
>>
I do think this. I also think Men in Black are some sort of time agency sent to minimize fallout from fuckups. That is why they dress so strangely, to somebody from the year 4000 the 2010s and 1940s might as well be the same thing.

I don't have any evidence to support it, it's just what I believe.
>>
File: 1452842798908.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452842798908.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>17618559
>>
>>17611360
Pic related What is a crazy train?
>>
>>17611172
Close.

They're actually from the PAST.

There is no "backward" time-travel. It's not a universal linear traversable dimension. "Time" is a concept/model we use to measure change of state. A to B. Light to Dark. Young to Old. Two people travelling at different velocities will measure changes in the environment differently, giving each a different measurement of "time".

Travelling at very high speeds will "slow" the rate of "time" experienced for you, meaning it's possible to "age" slower than the particles experiencing time at a faster rate. Meaning, if you flew to Andromeda and back at the speed of light you'd only have aged a few days where as Earth will have experienced 100,000 years.
>>
>>17620533
... They fucked off for a while, came back, and found the apes (us) had taken over and turned everything to shit.

Kek.
>>
>>17620533

Time is a dimension of Minkowski space, it is traversible mathematically. The limiting factor in space-time is a "max velocity." There's not really restrictions of time travel save for it seeming impossible.
>>
>>17620555
Then explain how Time exists outside of Minkowski space...
>>
>>17620563

Minkowski space is a mathematical way to explain space-time.. it's used fir SR / GR. It's a co-ordinate system. Your question doesn't make sense, but more importantly you can't separate space from time. They're part of the same gloop.
>>
>>17615980
>we are all extradimensional.
What does that even mean
>>
>>17622962
Who cares, it's PROVOCATIVE, IT GETS THE PEOPLE GOING
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x344
>>17619328
evidence?

post it fag
>>
>>17620572
Time is only a statistical part of space and matter.

Time is only relevant to movement, the location and coordinates of space and matter. The concept of time travel is far fetched cause it implies moving every single particle, be it ALL or that within a closed space back to where it was at X time, everything from the smallest particles to the the spot where it was. To even go through with it there is no way to notice if memories stay or leave, and if a person could actually survive it.

Time is only a number for the time being. There is no backing of anything having an effect that can achieve a feat like this, only far fetched formulas.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 200x219
>>17622992
>HAHAH YEAH POST MORE RETARDED BS LETS GET THIS RP GOING
>>
>>17611172
>time travel invented

wtf r u going on about OP
>>
>>17614630
This guy knows what's up.

I wanna be an ayy lmao when I grow up
>>
>>17620572
I strongly disagree.

"Time" existed before the Universe.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.