[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some Kind of Curse? Need help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11
Hey, /x/

Last week we had this muslim woman come down our street and knock on peoples doors offering to bless their houses, including mine. I don't know who declined and who accepted her offers, but I had declined. This current week, only yesterday this paper with some kind of symbols on it was on the floor in front of my door. (The picture is one piece of the paper) and I have no idea what it is.

Anyway, I stupidly brought it inside and ever since I have nothing has been working out for my. I've been arguing with my girlfriend, weird things have been happening to my newborn in his cot and all. I don't know what it is and what it means but I was hoping anyone here could translate or recognise this for me and let me know how to reverse this somehow? Thank you in advance.
>>
Clearer picture on the left symbols
>>
>>17609593
Stick in pooper
>>
bump for interest
>>
Would be helpful if some anon can decipher the text.
>>
>>17609638
OP Here, super weird. Wanna know what this is
>>
You probably did the right thing by not accepting the blessing. If the woman put these, there is no single islamic blessing that can came from a woman who uses weird runic alphabet.
Dont know what they mean but there are many ways to get rid of a magic, i don't know if they would work on non-muslim fella, but i can share them anyways
>>
>>17609670

OP here - Is that so? Thanks for the reassurance. Uh, you could share them if you wish. No harm in trying I would assume?
>>
>>17609593
I think this is Hindi.
The characters in the middle are definitely Devanagari numerals. Starting from the one that looks like "o" and going clockwise, they are: 0 1 2 3 4 9 8 7 6 5.
The number in the central circle is a bit less distinct (because it's a bit faded), but I'm 95% sure its 19.

I could try and transcribe the writing into roman and ask one of my Hindi-speaking relatives to translate it for you, but this may take a while.
Any Hindi speaking anons here?
>>
>>17609699

Oh thank you! Yeah I'm around so if you could transcribe for me that would be I would highly appreciate it. I forgot to send this second one in, this is whats on the back of the paper and on the top of the triangle is the Swastika if you take a look closely.
>>
>>17609705
This is definitely Hindi (or possibly even Sanskrit); the Swastika is related quite heavily to Hinduism (as well as some other religions).
Are you sure she was Muslim?

Also, if you could upload some more zoomed-in or clear pictures of the writing on the side, that would be great. Lots of letters in Hindi look very similar to each other.
>>
>>17609699
>>17609715
Doesn't seem like a curse then or depends what the intention was when it was charged, that is if it was charged.
>>
>>17609715

I'll get some clearer pictures. Give me a moment
>>
>>17609593
>>17609722
OP, get that thing the hell out of your house now.
Along the line to the left, I identified the word "शाप" or "shaap". It has several translations, but in this context, it seems to mean curse (as in a curse that one puts on another).
Seems fairly red flag to me.
I'll keep transcribing.
>>
>>17609800

Ooh shit. Thank you! I'll get these pictures clearer first then I'll remove it lol
>>
>>17609800

This is the best I can do for a clearer picture for atleast one. The writing underneath is a little bit clearer since it was dark on >>17609593

It's all smudged and shit inside the laminate so there's nothing really I can do much about it
>>
>>17609829
Sorry, OP. I don't think it's Hindi, but Sanskrit (or an isolate language spoken in India; there are many), since most of the words don't seem to be actual words in Hindi.
Nobody I know speaks Sanskrit, so you'll have to look for another source on that. If they know Sanskrit, they should be able to read this text with ease.
Then again, I think the शाप is enough of a warning; almost certainly cursed. Don't destroy it though, as you may need it to get rid of the curse. I'd just get it off of your property if I were you.
>>
>>17609908

Yeah that's no problem. I highly appreciate your help, thank you.
>>
>>17609687
>>17609687
Sorry i sent to sleep, there are like 50 of them i can found but i will share easiest 2
First one:
>La havle vela kuvvete illa billah
Read this 500 Times a day, and read
>Sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem
İn the begining and end. This First way gives some kind of daily protection, so unless you dont do something else, you gotta repeat this ebery day
Second one:
Read this once:
>Euzübillahimineşşeytanirracim
And this twice:
>Kul, euzü birabbil felâk, min şerri ma halak, ve min şerri gasikin iza vakab, ve min şerri neffassâti fil ukad, ve min şerri hâsidin iza hased.
This second way is one of the most basic one, it doesnt require daily repeat.
You probably can not read them probably because of your language so i would offer you to paste these in Google translation turkish language and listen from there. These two ways require you to take shower if you fapped, otherwise since there is a part from quran, its a sin to read that part when you are unholy.
Another tip is, we believe that there are angels that protect humans from shit like devils, djinns, magic and shit. So not to make those angels away from you, use swear words less. And dont spent more time than you need in shower and toilets. Amgels dont hang around there
>>
>>17612035
>Sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem
>İn the begining and end.
Forgot to add. Hundred times in the beginning and end
>>
>>17609591
The best thing you can do to combat curses is to ignore it. If you don't believe in it, the curse will not be able to do anything to you since you lack the belief. Although, you said she asked to bless the house first? It might not be a curse but actually a blessing she left on your property, and maybe you're being paranoid? I'd wait for a clearer translation if one comes though, since it's strange that she'd curse you for not letting her bless your property. Good luck OP
>>
>>17612035
What. The fuck. Is this.

Why would sounds made without meaning be magic in and of themselves?
>>
>>17612150
Well, one of them literary means
>say: i turn to (or might be translated as take shelter) day's lord, from evils of his creation, from evils of night when the darkness falls, from evils of those who spit tho bonds (basically from the magicians), from the evil of jelaous when he shows jelaousity
So you tell me if they do have meaning
>>
Is this a kind of sticker? Did u look underneath the pictures?
>>
>sand nigger wants hand outs
>tell her to go eat camel jizz
>find paper with nonsense on it outside house
>wipe ass with it and laugh at mudslimes

This is what you should be doing

No camel jockey can place a curse on you or some shit.
>>
>>17609593
Is it plastified ?, if so you might want to check underneath it.

Also, can some one identify the symbol at the center of the one with the numbers 0,1,2,3....??
>>
the dude telling you to say a bunch of stuff relating to Islam is bullshitting you.

Magick works through the understanding of the words, not just "magic words" themselves.

Plus I wouldn't trust any abrahamic priests when it comes to magick
>>
just burn it
>>
>>17613444
Mate, it's clear that you did not understand me. Things i said are not magic, they are more of nice words that will get you blessing of god and will make angels protect you. Things work bit different in Islam. If i gave another magic to protect from magic, i would not only burn him but i would also burn myself by getting my ticket to hell
>>
Do not burn them...Ok here is what u do...take cryon chalk etc go back of your House take something with you to make a circle maybe large glass or vase put the writings in the middle of circle...ok?
>>
>>17613754
still, the abrahamic god can't help.

It's a story. The best protection against it would be magick itself, considering the previous statement
>>
Yup, i'd make a circle of salt or chalk and put these in the middle.
>>
OP right? So its an act of believing you belive in what I said and thats a good point..the chalk will isolate the spirit of it now you have to wait a bit
>>
>>17613816
I'm not OP. But that's what i'd do
>>
So now.. I am sorry to make you run around..u need a compass now and know where is north ..put compass next to circle
>>
Now take a stick of wood and clear the circle from east to south and west to north ( open it) to purge the spirits even if they where not bad spirits
>>
>>17609829
You could think it's a curse, but i'm not sure. From what I know, you need to be a certain rank of soul power to curse objects. Also Hindu gods will not use divine powers to hurt a soul who didin't do anything to I.G. The god itself, or a prized priest or believer/Offerer of his...
>>
>>17613864
Not a big fan of cursed objects, but what he says is true.
>>
>>17612150
>only knows one language
>English
>thinks words in another language are magical spells
>>
>>17613754
get lost cockroach
>>
>blaming a well-intentioned Muslim woman for the strife in your life that was an inevitable product of fathering a child out of wedlock
>>
>40 replies
>22 posters
>not one person lifts the curse for OP

You guys are shit. Seriously. All you have to do is literally say to OP.. "I [name] lift the curse"

>>17609591
>>17609591
>>17609591
>>17609591

I, Shawn, lift the curse. It's gone. Easy.

Even if you doubt me, it'll still lift it. As long as you've read this.

Have a nice life, OP.
>>
>>17613933
Ok
>>
>>17613771
He's only trying to help, no need to be such an edgy asswipe.
>>
>>17614726
I'm not being mean or edgy. I'm trying to help op
>>
>>17613991
I, juan, prevent you with all of my will from lifting any curse placed on OP.
>>
I build a wall around Juan. Juan does not count.

Juan is the loneliest poster there will ever be.
>>
this is gonna sound really fucking stupid.

>buy a crab apple
>cut a slit in it
>wedge the paper into
DO NOT SPLIT THE APPLE!
>dig a foot or two hole in your yard
>bury the apple WITH the paper wedged into it
> when the apple rots your curse will lift.

DO NOT FUCK WITH THE APPLE AFTER ITS BURIED

>you don't need to know when exactly it rots.
> Im irish, we know gypsy curses well. this shit will lift any kind of curse afflicted by physical interaction.
>>
Juan has never been alone. He along with other have always thought that OP was a fag. And now, juan along with all of the anonymous think that shawn is a bigger fag than OP
>>
Juan has never been alone because he has 32 siblings and 762 cousins.

Juan has four jobs and shares an apartment with 16 other dishwashers. His magic is -4.
>>
>>17609591
>>17614842

Do what I'm telling you, buy the apple, bury it.
this has a time limit.
you want out?
buy the apple.
>>
>>17614871
Thats some pretty nice stereotyping there. I bet juan fucks a fat girl named maria and eats burritos for breakfast
>>
hey vato... she is not that fat and I skip breakfast!
>>
>>17609591
op is gonna get allahu akbar'd by spirits
>>
File: 1455102700955.jpg (84 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1455102700955.jpg
84 KB, 500x370
>>17613933
>hell-o fellow ambassador
>>
>>17614884
>>17614842
You sneaky Apple salesmen you
>>
>>17609705
This looks like something called the Durga Triangle. It is a Yantra, which symbolizes the deity. Also the "Sreem" isn't necessarily a bad presence, it connects the concept back to the Goddess Durga because of its meaning (Power). This portion is a blessing of protection and victory over one's enemies.
>>
>>17615364
This guy...

Is an asshole. Look, like all faith, it is worth what you put into it. It is spooky hellraiser puzzle box stupid nonsense.

Curses don't work. There is no magic or werewolves. GROW THE FUCK UP AND TAKE YOUR MEDS.
>>
>>17615380
I'm just giving OP what I know of the symbolism. Calm down man
>>
and I am just mentioning reality.

What helps more and cuts through misinformation and mental issues better?
>>
>>17613933
It is most logical that a Muslim will know how to break a curse done within the Islamic paradigm. Get lost, djinni internet defense force.
>>
Muslim's kill themselves and others because they do not know any other method to make a point.

Muslims throw temper tantrums to get their way. They deserve to be slapped once sharp like an ignorant child, and then shown a better way.

All religious babies are like this. They add nothing to the world. The machines you type on and the airwaves you send your nonsense out on are the product of no religion. They are the result of careful detached thought and the desires of the individual unencumbered by magic and nonsense. TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS.
>>
Religion cannot make a bomb, but it sure can use the products of careful science to kill lots of people.

If there is a God compelling any of us to lessen our species, it is a prick, and we should all be working together to figure out how to poison it.
>>
File: Witch Bottle xray.jpg (48 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Witch Bottle xray.jpg
48 KB, 620x413
>>17609591
Just make a witch bottle. Take a bottle, fill it with rusty nails, rosemary, and piss in it. Seal it shut, and bury it on your property.

>>17614842
> Im irish
>we know gypsy curses well.

You don't know shit, Tinker.
>>
yeah! bottles of piss and apples solve problems all the time!

Magic does not exist. Mental illness is well documented.
>>
>>17615567
Actually computers are al things alchemy, and very magical.

The machines you work on, were built using the secret geometries and math of nature.
Man is a mimic working in repetitive cycles for nature, he dissected other parts of nature, combining understanding and rebuilding it as another one 'storage' unit, hence computer-bot.

Liquid crystal ball monitor to see the world too... it total fkin magic, an you lot are almost completely ignorant arsewipe slimes te not see how magical it really actually is.
>>
>>17615635
No, but psychosomatic exercises in the form of religious and superstitious ritual, are medically proven to affect and alleviate stress, anxiety, depression etc.

Also, you're mother is a whore.
>>
It will only become genuinely {outside program} paranormal when they become sub autonomous,

>a warning, an a lesson.
>>
>>17615646
I can build a computer using a basic understanding of math and engineering. Do one magical thing ever and prove it.

All of our mothers are whores or we would not be here. You should send her a card when you are less delusional.
>>
I built the computer I work on. I understand intricately how it works. God and your mystical fears do not power it in any way. You are a fearful sheep.
>>
"psychosomatic exercises in the form of religious and superstitious ritual, are medically proven to affect and alleviate stress, anxiety, depression etc."

On people that are already classified as mentally defunct.

The rest of us get by fine without it.
>>
there is no magic. stop wasting your time and adapt to the present.
>>
come at me wizards
>>
>>17609591 its voodoo in khmer Sanskrit. U mustve pissed somebody off. Only ppl ino of tht can cast these are monks and old hermits deep in the jungle. Btw my dad is a wizard but u dont hav to believe me
>>
Toss this item into a drain faraway from your house.If you can, cover it in lavender water first.
Then,pour a glass of dark rum in honor of Elegua and light a very good quality cigar for Elegua also. Do this behind the front door of your house.
Then take one quart of ammonia and mix it with 7 quarts of water. Grab some garlic skins (dried) and burn them inside your house whilst you sprinkle the ammonia/water mixture throughout the house (on walls floor inside cupboards) then take ammonia/water mixture and sprinkle it on the outside of house. Use all the ammonia/water mixture.
>>
>>17616711
Works with gasoline too.
>>
Its a Hindu Mantra called "vinashak mantra". It is supposed to protect the humans living in the area it is installed. But, why would a muslim woman use a Hindu mantra? Also, why did you not invite her over and stick your dick up her ass? Wasted opportunity imho
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
Looks like this mystery needs solving...
>>
>>17615635
>I posted 'magick doesn't real' in a magick thread. Maybe my father will love me now.
>>
>>17609591
are you sure she was a muslim? just asking
a lot of other cultures and religion wear some kind of headscarves?
>>
File: 28book.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
28book.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 1277284913664.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1277284913664.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>
>>17614836
I tap 3 islands and cast Cancel, preventing you from preventing other dude from lifting the curse.
>>
>>17609591
Can't you scan this? Or at least take picture with makro on
>>
Whatever it is its in indian not arabic
>>
Looks like witchcraft from my knowledge , muslim girl? Witchcraft is highly forbidden in islam i dont think shes muslim though. Also dont listen to that apple method guy. Really
>>
Go to a Muslim Mosque and ask for a sheikh and tell him what happend and how to stop it.
>>
Also op ive seen people possessed and all kind of stuff, you dont just burn it or throw it way, you should be very carefull with it , for the mean time keep it outside of your house and go to a muslim sheikh and ask for a peraon who knows what to do they will help you
>>
>>17613927

Human nature in a nutshell.

Can't understand or explain something? Must be magic/ghosts/aliens.

That's why it so funny how much these idiots humor "spellbooks" simply because it's in Arabic. (Oooo what mystique)
>>
>>17613927

They also love feeling like detectives with this "lets decipher" bullshit.
>>
>>17620973
Huh. It says "By Vishnu, the roast goat down at Ackalackshmelak's Cafe is the finest roast goat I have ever tasted. Ten percent off today if you bring this coupon!"
>>
On the top, right and bottom, is a Hindu mantra known as 'gaytri mantra' also known as mantra of sun, don't know what's written on the left
>>
>>17620973
>First of all this is a Hindu mantra, the top and right right side is the 'gayatri mantra' also know as mantra of sun, but the left and bottom side is hard to read.
You might be right
>>
Throw that shit out somewhere far away.
>>
>>17609591
looks like sanskrit or similar, not islamic.
>>
>>17609705
Not Muslim its Hinduism stuff. Swastika is very sacred in Hinduism. I have it tattooed over my heart, its my only tattoo; got it 14 years ago.
>>
>>17609908
Yeah looks like sanskrit.
>>
>>17622777
>tattoo of a swastika on my heart
Is this you?
>>
Lol, just throw that shit on the trash
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.