[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Night shift stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: Union_76_Gas_Station.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2432) Image search: [Google]
Union_76_Gas_Station.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2432
For some reason I really love spooky stories about people working Night shifts in Gas stations/Diners/Offices etc. at night.
>>
File: image.png (302 KB, 934x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
302 KB, 934x1136
>>17601222
Nice Trips Anons. I'll post my favourite, easily one of the more creepier experiences I've ever had. Will greentext more throughout my shift, here again for the night.
>>
File: 1458869067628.png (451 KB, 800x547) Image search: [Google]
1458869067628.png
451 KB, 800x547
>>17601222
>be an airman
>work in a munitions depot that's fairly new, built in the 90s
>no one has ever died here, injuries sure but minor stuff, no one has EVER died here
>bout 2 years ago, working night shift 1500-2200, unless work went overdue then sometimes later
>today is a late day
>in storage area, taking account of munitions
>hear murmurs, like someone talking repetitively
>not chanting
>get weirded out as there's only three of us in the area, push it out of my mind
>last year get moved to midnight panamas 1800-0600
>working in control center, moving up in the world man
>basically oversee everything now, have camera monitors to watch everything
>depot is empty, roughly 0200
>see movement on monitor, weirds me out
>decide for giggles to try and follow it if possible
>cycle cameras to follow it
>watch a smudge "walk" through the area
>goes into munitions area and goes through a door
>I whut hard, go talk to security
Oh yeah anon, that happens all the time you should have been here when the injun was here
>I whut
>turns out some injun dude who had gotten out before I even enlisted had a breakdown the one time he went into the storage area
>loses his shit and has a seizure
>never the same and had to be booted
>apparently all he would talk about after his incident was lonely spirits that eat flesh and wander, not to talk to them no matter what, etc.
>motherfucking wendigos and shit
>still work nights in the center
>try my damnest to ignore shit I see moving on the monitors when no one's here
>always have chills around 02-0300, always alert and kinda scared now
>>
>>17601222
Are you from /tg/?
>>
More pls
>>
>>17601343
Nope
>>
>>17601259
I wonder what she was
>>
I worked night shift at a gas station for around two years and nothing really crazy happened, just a few weird things like

>Dude comes in once or twice a week in the middle of the night to buy smokes and occasionally dog food, never on security cams. I would have assumed it was some technical glitch if I couldn't see myself in three of the six inside cameras like normal

I asked if he was a vampire and he said no but it wasn't entirely convincing. I sucked his dick once.

>See cars pull up on cam
>Go outside to fill their tanks because fucking jersey
>No car anywhere in sight

This happened so often i complained until they replaced the outside cameras and had a guy look at all the jargon but it didn't fix anything. So instead I asked for a new window so I wouldn't have to go all the way outside to see if there was actually a car but the owner said no. It was really annoying.

>People going to the bathroom and never coming out

The bathroom door was like right next to the counter and they had to borrow a key to use it. I could have missed them coming out because I was stoned most of the time but the keys never came back. Had to replace so many. There was also this one drunk chick who asked to go to the bathroom and instead ended up in the cold room and she died and wasn't found for like a week which was kind of weird.

Also this isn't paranormal really but there was this one guy who would come in once a month and buy all the toothpaste (literally all of it) and one set of nail clippers. So that was weird.
>>
File: 1387058610066.gif (497 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
1387058610066.gif
497 KB, 500x288
>>17601222
>Be me.
>Work in nights in a gas station.
>Realize I'll never go to Europe, or follow my dreams.
>Skelepitone pops out.
>>
>>17601259
Elderly customer/ shitty customer service = Paranormal.... wow. that was terrifying.
>>
Alrighty, I have a ton of shit to share. See, I work as a security guard for a living, privet enforcements at that. So other than being mainly nocturnal, I get to wander some of the most interesting of places here in California. I'll start with my most recent place.
Santa Ana, whare house that had multiple units and a side lot that leasers converted into apartments. Mostly tweakers and shit. Anyways a new property management who had bought the place some time ago and already gave everyone their notice to get fucking lost so they can tear it down asks us to make sure everyone clears out and stays out. Goes pretty smoothly, by second week everyone was gone and we bolted the doors shut after clearing every unit. PM wants us to hang around for another two weeks to make sure transients dont break into the place. Everything going good the first few days. Than suddenly we started finding windows smashed out from the inside. No way anyone was getting inside the building to do this, and there are bars inside and outside the windows. I even went in to check that no one was inside any of the units and rebolted all the doors. PM put boards across the windows, idky he went to the effort since he was getting ready to bulldoze the place.
>>
>>17601460
> i sucked his dick once

What
>>
>>17601460
>I sucked his dick once.
Disqualifies entire post.
>>
>>17601443
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: image.gif (926 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
926 KB, 500x269
>>17601621
>>
Newport Harbor Highschool, 2013.
So its the end of May and they got us foing our annual "end of the school year idiot watch". Two man team, we're patroling around the school keeping an eye out for vandals. The library is on of the first building I pass going in and I always look in. 0300 notice chairs and books moved in library. So I stood by, watching to see if anyone was hiding out in there while my partner went to check the doors. "BAMMM" watch as a book luanched off a table straight into the window. This was the first occurance of my monitoring the NHHS poltergiest. Its weird cause usually in my job you get a bunch of bs stories that'll debunk quickly but this one Ive been witnessing for four years now. Its not violent but its noisy. Its alway in the library. Its consistent. But its not like the exact same thing over an over. One time the entire building compressed as if an AC was coming on even though they were shut down.
>>
Working at milk place at night shift, just the usual as always boiling chicken thighs at high velocity cooker apparatitus. Suddenly my dad calls me to ask for sno, tell him no buddy. Then realize that I have no sellpho d, dont understand, go buy batteries to put in phone at the vT, see Dan in the dstsnce, yell at him louder - HEY DAN SHUCK and orange yoh stupid fu k. He appro es me in a balls of fire, i duck so i dont get a beatdowner, suddenly hear blood grilling scream for local bird cage, see crazy man with ace, he runs at us, we both run like water away and scream at god, we run away and hide and I call the cop there is just one.

Realize that i never had a phone.
>>
File: image.png (458 KB, 461x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
458 KB, 461x1024
>>17601460
>I sucked his dick once
OH. NEAT.
>>
>>17601730
Best story here
>>
>>17601343
>>17601369

man, you should then totally check out the /tg/ game "night shift". Is just a rpg game about a gas station on the night shift. Fuck; you're a liar, you surely come from /tg/
>>
File: download (6).jpg (4 KB, 163x231) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
4 KB, 163x231
>>17601259
Whitley Streiber told a similar story iirc. She was like pic related under all that. Wonder what she wanted.
>>
>>17601515

sure, it's totally normal for a weird customer to hang out in your store for ages trying everything she can think of to get you to come out from behind the counter after you've already told her there's a policy not to come out from behind the counter, and then when she leaves, she leaves behind her clothes in the parking lot, neatly folded, next to the car of the guy working there. happens all the time. not even an interesting story.

is it fake? probably. is it not weird? you're an enormous cunt.
>>
>>17601524

what does sucking dick have to do with anything about believability?

disqualify the post because of the "i was always stoned" comment, sure. throwing out a comment about sucking dick in a story that's otherwise unrelated just makes it a little more surreal IMO
>>
>>17601515
Your reading comprehension and trolling skills are shit :^)

Just letting you know, as your Great Grandma, I'm very disappointed in you.
>>
>>17602398
If you're a guy that's pretty hot. If not that's icky. Girls have cooties.
>>
>>17601222
I would prefer it if you don't believe me, I still get shaken up thinking about it.

>be me
>working at gas station 8pm thru 7am
>notice someone walking down the street
>then back up
>does it periodically every 30mins or so
>7hrs in, need fresh air
>walk outside
>see someone standing across the street
>it's him I've been seeing all night
>wearing black trench coat
>long hair running down his face
>nobody around
>he opens his coat
>hairy as fuck body
>goat legs
>run back inside to call the cops
>look out
>he's gone
>call cops anyway
>they didn't find the guy

Told the manager I didn't want the night shift. Put me on day shift. He looks at me like he knew what I was talking about, and asks why. I told him about the suspicious dude hanging around at night. He said no. I quit then and there. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>17601222
>night shift stories
Part of this (most of this, actually) takes place outside of the night shift, but you might like it anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMPt7kCNAuc
>>
Manager at Mcds 10pm-6am shift. Only me and 2 others. Sitting in the office half asleep doing store closing/counting safe. All of a sudden pre-op drag queen crew member starts screaming "Poltergeist!" Tells me all the ice cream cones just flew out of the shelf. Call his bullshit and rewind the camera that faces the front counter, watch for ~15 minutes in fast forward, only thing ever near the machine was my grill guy and he just walked past it. Slowly but surely the slide out tray that holds the ice cream cones starts to slide out, reaches about halfway and looks like it gets jerked out of the machine. Cones go everywhere.
>>
>>17602681
> Not knowing that you were in a 0.1 scale earthquake.
You're the reason /x/ has gone to shit.
>>
>>17602756
And you're the shit /x/ has gone to reason.
>>
>>17601222
>working at truck stop DQ
>always worry about robbery as we clean up
>taking trash to dumpster when I hear a loud commotion in the parking lot
>like 5 semi's swaying side to side
Fucking lot lizards always gave us trouble...
>>
Sort of a night shift story. I worked at a restaurant from 6pm-4am. Mostly known for drunken after the bar food.
I was the assistant manager and mostly spent time floating around the place helping where I could: food, cash, dishes etc.
I was in the back and one of the employees came back laughing and said someone wanted to talk to me up front. So I went up and saw a woman standing there. She was haggard as fuck, fat, shaved head,short black torn dress. She had some weird faded tribal-ish tattoos on her face. She smiled at me and the teeth she did have were all black and disgusting. She had the most insane eyes like crystal blue. I was trying to be nice considering everyone at the restaurant were laughing at her and watching me. I said hello and asked if she wanted to order anything. She laughed at me and twirled around and said in some weird accent how beautiful I was..and just stared at me. I thanked her and started cleaning off the counter and told her if she would like to order any food to just let me know when she is ready. I could feel her staring at me for awhile. I looked up because I heard some people laughing loudly and saying what the fuck. She was PISSING on the floor. I lost my shit and told her to get the fuck out of the store. I locked the door and quickly cleaned up the mess while she stood outside the huge window and just stared at me smiling for awhile. She eventually left and the night went on as usual.
At the end of the night I was walking home ( alone) No one was really out at this point.
I saw someone way ahead of me in the middle of the street dancing. There was no one else around. I got my phone out and called my roommate, he didn't answer so I pretended to have a conversation. As I got closer I discovered it was that crazy lady from earlier that night. She stopped dancing and just stared at me waving her arms around all weird. I was walking pretty quick at this point and I looked back and she was still standing in the middle of the road.
>>
I worked for a private security place in Arizona a while back. The job was at a warehouse surrounded by desert. Mostly I sat in my POV and listened to audio books & played video games.

On the nights drivers delivered I had to sign them in & wait while they were unloaded. There was no reason to sit back down so I'd do a round. Usually I'd just crawl up above an old part of the warehouse and sit to watch the sky.

More than once I saw a star that had been in the sky for 15 to 20 minutes suddenly begin to move. I mean, no movement in the sky, to suddenly zipping at least as fast as a plane.

I watched this for about half a year, would see these objects maybe three times a month.
>>
>>17601222
Did you ever get a blowjob from any of them?
>>
>>17603044
Oops this was meant for the guy complaining about loy lizards. Lol

truck stops at night are creepy sometimes
>>
>>17601515
Read between the lines newfag.
>>
File: serveimage1.png (277 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
serveimage1.png
277 KB, 500x375
>>17601460
>I sucked his dick once.
My sides projected unexpectedly
>>
>>17602965
Lady was on meth or something. Not really paranormal, but drug addicts are scary.
>>
I worked third shift at a nursing home the first night I was warn that if the residents claim to see a "boy" I was to tell the nurse immediately. I thought this was a joke. Until later that night I walked into a room and the lady in there started screaming to get that effing boy out of her room. But all he did was stare at her. And he would point and smile. I assured her nothing was in her room and put her to bed inform the nurse. The nurse then wrote it down on the chart and things went back to normal about a week later she passed away along with two other residents. I went to the nurse and asked why I had to tell her there was a boy. She stated that whenever the boy was seen that women would die expected and two with the unexpected. But the CNAs would see the boy running to room to room three shadows but never full on. I thought this was silly seeing as most of the patients in the nursing home have dementia and so of course they see things that aren't real but the strange thing about it was no matter when they got there or how long they've been there ourhouse shorts they always knew exactly what the boy look like. He always wore the same outfit and if they saw him either they or their roommate would pass away along with two other residents in the building.
>>
>>17603278
Weird, but then again they say that people who aren't quite all there in the head are closer to the other side.
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 798x770
>>17601460
>I sucked his dick once

Why would you just drop that in so casually kek
>>
>>17601730
Can you describe it in pictures, buddy?
>>
I work at a Little Caesars & it's super spooky closing at night. All of my co workers swear they hear noise, or see light from the back door which is early open. But any who
> closing one night by myself. All but the lobby light is off, so it's pretty dark. Making my nightly rounds making sure the freezer is shut, backdoor is locked etc. Hear something in the back closet as usual. Nope.jpg walking to the front. Get a very eager feeling someone is watch or beside me. Run to the front put in my alarm code. I book it out of there.
Lock the door & light up a smoke while waiting on my ride. Look thru the winder. Swear I see a shadow of a person.
Ride pulls up.TYG
>>
>>17603481
he just wants to be your bro, buddy
>>
>>17601460
>I sucked his dick once

Laughed hard
>>
>>17602583
its just satan fucking with you
>>
>>17603278
Straight up ripping off Doctor Sleep, just replacing the cat with le creepy boy.

I despise people like you on this board. Get the fuck out
>>
File: x.jpg (155 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
155 KB, 1080x1080
>>17601460
>>
>>17603612
The entire story is generic, but no need to be so rude about it. These "true" story threads are just about the only reason to keep coming to /x/, please don't drive everyone away with unwarranted hostility.
>>
>>17603029
Cool, Arizona is such a weird state
>>
>>17601460
>I sucked his dick once

Are you fucking serious right now
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 300x215
>>17601332
Good, it'll keep you awake on watch and build character.
>>
>>17601730
This is more of an acid trip than anything
>>
>work grave at a pretty unremarkable hotel, got fountains and shit
>a male and female duck come and chill on the fountain during mating season, sometimes get to see some sweet duck on duck action
>female duck dies one day, feels pretty bad watching duck bro quack by himself
>one night, see duck bro coming to a fountain thats right by me
>apparently hes chasing some new female duck
>female duck saunters over to a trash can thats also close to me
>watch her get behind the trash can, wtf duck?
>go inspect the area where she was at
>No
>fucking
>duck
>male duck flies off
>where the fuck did the female duck go /x/?
>>
>>17603029
You wouldnt happen to have been in Tucson would you?
>>
>>17603975
No, Yuma. Went to Tuscon once or twice. This happened near Yuma.
>>
>>17603996
Ah, a friend from college was talking about the same thing while in the Tucson area, could have been missiles since Yuma proving grounds are out there
>>
File: 20160419_203648.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160419_203648.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>17601519

I'm right there with ya bud.

I'm a private security contractor in Washington . It'a the full moon tonight, and am guarding an abandoned hospital.

Picture is very related.

What're you doing tonight?
>>
File: 565133415.jpg (24 KB, 391x340) Image search: [Google]
565133415.jpg
24 KB, 391x340
I work graveyard for a mental health behavioral facility as a security guard. This happened around march of 2015 around 0220-0330 hours. This story is spooky but not Paranormal

>be security guard
> doing rounds
> too quiet outside
> checking exterior doors and for illegal activity on the property
> be inspecting huge door facing the parking lot. street is next to it
>hear a woman's voice
>"do you need help with that? "
>turn around & identify her
>Caucasian, heavy set woman about 50-55 yrs of age wearing a white dress, standing on street side
>do you need help with that?
> startled but do not respond
> go inside facility and inspect holding area
> 30 seconds later come back out through same door where lady spotted me
> see that she never moved as if waiting for me
> do you need help with that?
> i just stared at her trying to make sense of her
> ladys voice becomes more aggressive
> i am getting pissed
> lady begins to come towards me
> hopping like a kangaroo asking me that same question
> do you need help with that? >Hop
>do you need help with that?
>hop
>Hopping in my direction
> pull out flashlight
> turn on s.o.s mode
> basically sends out pulsating flashes on its brightest setting
> repels the crazy woman
> shakes her head like coming out of a trance
> walks back down the street like a normal person acting as if nothing happened
>phew.png
> return to my rounds
> finish up and head back up to my post on reception desk
> think about what just went on
> "what an odd lady" i say
> replay scenario in my mind
> holyfuck.jpg
> just realized she was barefoot and wrapped in a white blanket not a dress
> mfw she was probably sleep walking
>>
Not really a shift story but something that still haunts my memories to this day
>about 5 or 6 years old
>parents take me and my brother to some sportsbar to watch the game
>me and brother playing outside while we wait for the table
>find this strange white stick on the ground in the dirt
>it looks strange but it just looks like a rotted white branch to us, it was pretty light and i remember it feeling really old, like it was hollow and barely holding together
>smack it against a rock and it cracks open, some weird yellow stuff inside it, has the consistency of tissue paper or something like that
>think nothing of this and years go past
>in anatomy class at highschool
>we look at a femur up close and have all sorts of diagrams of it now
>looks exactly like that stick i found years ago in a parking lot
Did i stumble on a fucking open grave?
All these years and i cant think of what else it could have been, the thing looked so old it could have been there for years
>>
>>17604320
>mental health behavioral facility
insane asylum
>>
Not so spooky but I got three gory-lulzy ones from working at the roughest 7-11 in Winnipeg.
>Notice some weird skinhead looking guy loitering around inside for a bit, think he's waiting for a cab. Fail to notice pissed off hobo glaring from across parking lot.
>Later in back cooking the chicken and deep frying the toquitos because our location was awesome as fuck like that
>ESL Vietnamese lady comes rushing in back in a panic, so exited she can't get a proper sentence out.
>run to front to see skinhead and hobo beating the ass out of eachother, somehow they got behind the counter
>we both hit the panic button at the same time so we had five cop cars in 20 seconds
>had to mop a lot of blood for that one

>behind counter doing cash shit
>big natice dude wearing a comically huge blue cowbow hat comes in the doors, asks where such and such street is
>look up and he's gushing blood like a fire hydrant from his face
>ask if he needs help, says he's okay and then heads in the direction opposite of the street he asked about
>had even more blood then the first story to mop up.

and the final, short but an actual chunk of gore in this one

>get in to work, other night person isn't in and the afternoon person is working later. Ask what happened
>other nightshift person didn't follow proper safety proceedures while cleaning the potato wedge cutter and lost a finger. Had to be taked to the hospital. Such-n-such will be coming in in an hour etc back to work.
>get into back look at wedger and the fucking finger is still stuck between the blades,one of the blades cutting half way through the stub.
>notfuckingcleaningthat.jpeg
>manager is fine with this given my track record of having to use the purple stuff.
>>
>>17604474
They didnt try and get the finger out?
Put that shit on ice they can sew it back on later
>>
>>17604485
I know, right?
>>
>>17604406
Could have been from an animal.
>>
>>17604474
Middle one sounds straight out of a novel. Kinda reminds me of the Gunslinger a bit when Roland hops into our world. How you felt then surely must've been how whatever poor cashier he ran into felt.
>>
>>17601222
I've been working night shift for 7 years and I've since seen:

>a legit shapeshifter/skinwalker digging holes that grew 8 feet tall when it noticed me
>a naked hairy dwarf man (looked like a smaller naked Danny Devito and was very fucking fast) digging around a dumpster enclosure

I feel ripped off to have only seen those two. Stories if anyone wants them.
>>
>>17604522
Second one sounds like a druggie. Give info on first one, sounds a bit more interesting, if a bit generic.

>>17604485
They were probably flipping out and panicked.
>>
>>17604519
Its possible, but what other animals have a bone that looks similar to the femur?
This thing was big too, not sure what it would be from if not human, or how itd even get there
>>
>>17604528
The dwarf was too small and fast to be human, heres the skinwalker.

>night security for a corporate headquarters
>it's on the edge of a town next to a train track
>train pisses me off all night because it just HAS to honk it's horn and blow out my eardrums
>patrolling around in golf cart (doing burnouts in the parking lot)
>there's this courtyard/garden area where the paths too small for the cart, have to patrol it on foot
>get there, shin headlights down, see something with glowing eyes digging in the garden,doesn't seem to notice me
>ok it's a dog or something
>get out of cart but leave headlights on
>approaching with caution, it finally notices me, stays still and just stares
>shine flashlight on it
>flashlight has 4 different settings, each brighter than the last
>started on 2, can't really see it
>3, ok wtf is that it's not a dog
>4, daylight

Cont
>>
>>17604582
>it looks like a giant possum or rat or something
>it stands up, while it was digging this thing was like a foor tall, it's now like 7-8 feet, as if it grew (shapeshifted)
>tactically NOPE the fuck out
>hopped in the cart quick and backed up like a motherfucker
>get on the radio to guy on the other side of the site
>UMM.. THERES THIS THING... SOMETHING.. COME HELP!
>the thing just walks away like it didn't give a shit, toward where the other guard was
>ITS COMING YOUR WAY BRO GET INSIDE NOW IM NOT JOKING
>skid over to the main entrance, meet with Mexican Paul Blart (nickname I gave him)
>dipshit didn't have his radio on him when he went to piss (or jack off, I highly suspect this dude jacked off all the time at work)
>he's coming out of the entrance
>GET INSIDE EL BLARTO YOU FAT FUCK
>we lock the place up and go to the 2nd story overlooking the courtyard
>no activity for a good half hour, then it comes...
>it starts digging again, just digging at the root of a tree
>watch it for a minute or 2 then remember I have a flashlight
>shine it through the window
>it looks like a retarded dog
>Blart doesn't believe me that it was 8 feet tall, calls me a pussy
>"ok go out there"
>"no, I have to do something in the bathroom for 20 minutes"
>Blarto goes and jacks off while I watch this thing and try to take pics
>it stands up and leaves looking like a human again

Pics turned out just looking like a giant rat hunched over and they got lost with my old phone sry
>>
>>17604585
I saw something similar, but two of them and they were roided looking and built like offensive linemen. They saw me for sure as they had followed me for a bit and checked me out before running (read: zipping down a road without the sound of feet or wheels on the pavement). A navajo+apache dude who works at the gas station near my campus suspects they might be classmates of mine or dudes Ive spoken to and that know me. Most skinwalkers/headdress walkers dont seem to be hostile as long as you stay outta their way.
>>
>>17604596
The story:

In Flagstaff, the edges of the city end abruptly and there are woods. I was nearing the edge of the city where there is a large hospital. What I figured was a drunk or junkie was obscured in and crouching in bushes staring at me, but I saw no eyes. Because I was already suspicious I was being watched and was ina shitty mood, I flipped them off and said "Fuck you faggot, suck a dick" or something similar. I immediately felt bad as it was out of my character. Then *zoop* gone in the blink of an eye and yet no footsteps or running.
Later on, I am walking by McPherson park which is embedded in the woods at the extreme edge of town. There is some movement there which I figure is a group of five or so people buying weed or hanging out. I later realized it was two tall and large figures in the dim light. I keep walking, not wanting to bother whoever it is, even though I wanted to explore the park. I a few minutes later look into the sky to see the stars, and there is a moving satellite. Sometimes you can spot some in orbit, but man is it bright. Suddenly, about 4-5 more. They are steering occasionally, and clearly are not airplanes or satellites. "No, no, fuck that. Im not gonna say it. Nope, just gonna keep walking" I thought to myself.
>>
>>17604598
Three minutes later as I walk, there is an indescribable sound coming from the woods and a utility building on the end of the park. I would describe it as a perfect 50/50 mix of a human chant-type hum (like a mantra) and a powerful-assed factory machine. As this occurs, the ground vibrates with un-ignorable strength. As it started, a light activated that did not see as though it were from a bulb. It was a "natural" light, like the kind that would come from a flame, the sun, or lightning and it quickly fades as the noise and vibration stops. It is worth mentioning that I have felt watched and followed for the last several minutes. The figures are out there. I walk up until the road takes a left turn. I walk down the edge of this part of the city, and there is another unknown utility building with an access road by it that leads to other access roads and some hiking trails.
Then I see movement and what I assumed were two cyclists zooming up that access road. However, I realize that it is 10 at night, 40 degrees, and those… are too fast and big to be cyclists. I watch them for the 10-15 seconds that they were visible in the pale light of a sodium bulb from a light on the utility building. I notice the following: There are no handlebars, there is no sound of rocks/pavement sound under bike wheels or feet/shoes, they are zooming ridiculously quickly, the shoulders are bizarrely wide, the forearms are Ronnie Coleman thick, the faces slope inhumanly, dramatic hunches, they are at least 6'6" and would be around 7' if not hunched, and the fingers are long, sharp and fucked up lookin. It looked like there were ears or horns on the big heads.
>>
>>17604599
Like a curious idiot, I went up that road when I got to it. No sounds, the wind had stopped, and the feeling of being watched intensified. I had enough and headed about 3 miles back to town. The feeling of being watched and followed persisted strongly, and my phone kept shutting down at at still 19% battery. I managed to turn it back on and use it a couple times, and it still took pictures and shit. However, It would shut off the moment I looked at certain dark spots among the trees and houses. It still had 13% on it when I charged it when I got home.
I spoke about it to more people than I should have I was in such shock and disbelief. A navajo and apache dude who spoke to me about it believed it, as he had very similar and almost the same experience before, but on the White Mountain Rez. He has had actually very harrowing and close experiences that brought him to what he thinks was near getting killed. They were 7 feet and roided looking, built like NFL offensive tackles, and overpowered, he seems sure they are not skinwalkers, but something more powerful and dangerous. The suspicion is that they are likely thugs who dug up buried ceremonial headdresses and performed some modified ritual. "They probably personally know you bro, even then, killin you probably isnt their interest as long as you dont interfere. Dont sweat it too much, I dont think theyll get pissed if you tell. Just be careful."

So dont be a loudmouth or fuck with em.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 971x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 971x453
>>17604602
Oh and heres a cool weird mural painted near that edge of town on a beauty salon/hair shop.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 820x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 820x634
>>17604608
There used to not be a mouth painted on it.
>>
>>17604602
Shfuck that's spoopy. My skinwalker thing happened in the valley. Is spoopy stuff common up north? I want to take a trip up there and go skinwalker spotting. How common are disappearances? I know there's a startling amount of murders in and around the reservations, but guns will take care of pissed off Indians. I'm worried they won't work on witches.
>>
>>17604626
>>17604626
Spooky shit occurs like you wouldnt believe. Not much is said about it, but lots of crazy spooky shit happens in the residence halls at the uni and in my apartment building. Had some weird paralysis and a hideous bruja looking lady yanked the covers off my chest as had a big smile on her face. Realized i woke up and sprinted out of the room. I talk about it like its real because there was a styrofoam cup at the side of my bed that I remember her kicking out of the way as she rushed out. It was on the other side of the room. after the fact. That and the door was open and yet id closed it when i went to sleep. I a
shouted and yelled while carrying a hunting knife and looked all over the apartment. Nothing. But roommate has said she experienced creepy shit in my room before i moved in that was intense enough she hates going into or near it.
Wanna know why it stopped? I had another semi-sleep state where i was paralyzed. Was lucid and could sort of speak. "Hey fuck you whats the deal? And whats with that smile?" No joke I cannot make this up.

It got suddenly embarassed and blushed, then left. Did a native witch lady try to hunt for a husbando on the astral plane? Holy shit man. That was a hell of a week. I know a lot of Ndn grills are shy but holy shit.
>>
>>17604536
>Its possible, but what other animals have a bone that looks similar to the femur?
All of.

All of.

If it has legs and a spine it has a femur.
>>
>>17604608
>>17604610
Nice.
>>
>>17604161

Bump for hope
>>
File: exz41c3.gif (888 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
exz41c3.gif
888 KB, 500x286
>>17601460
>I sucked his dick once
>>
>>17604745
in the same size though?
it wasnt some tiny thing, it was probably about as big as what you'd see on a normal anatomical figure
>>
>>17601332
yeah fucking military docs handing out the wrong mix of drugs.
>>
>>17601343
heh, i remember the threads.

it was a good setting. was it ever finished?
>>
>>17604320
>mental asylum graveyard.

Admit it, you wanted to become spooked.
>>
>>17605576

I've had a few experiences where I work. Doesnt go too late into the night, but spoopy stuff happens in broad daylight. Apparently a guy killed himself in the back room of the shop I work at. So yeah. Let me know if you're interested in that and more.
>>
>>17601460
>jersey

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>17601460
>she died and wasn't found for like a week which was kind of weird.
How often do you guys get deliveries I had to go in at least every other night when the delivery guy dropped shit off.
>>
>>17603659
Fucking kek!
>>
>>17604474
>look up and he's gushing blood like a fire hydrant from his face
>ask if he needs help, says he's okay and then heads in the direction opposite of the street he asked about

That is hilarious that guy probably had a severe head injury though.
>>
>>17604474
Purple stuff works on everything
am surprised they didn't get the finger and put it on ice and take it with them.
>>
>>17604598
There is probably some skinwalker roaming around out there repeating the phrase
fuck you faggot suck a dick.
>>
>>17602965
You got spooked by Wendy the Slow Adult?
>>
>>17605834
i'm interested
>>
>>17601222
3 years ago I lived in a small town for a couple of months before moving to my current residence, and I made a living working at a local 24h convenience store.The manager was an obnoxious fat bastard, who would always find a way to complain about everything.The place was, hands down, a fucking wreck - lights would often blink and some of the walls were stained by mold. I don't know how he had managed to avoid a lawsuit. The job payed well, though, so I didn't stick my nose into it.
I used to work overnight almost every week and rarely had to attend any costumers, so I would often just sit in the counter and read a book. The store was really quiet and lonely during the night, which I loved. Nothing sort of relevant happened until the very last week.

>around 4 AM
>be chilling in the counter with a book and a hot cup of coffee
>a guy in a long brown coat comes in
>he's in his mid forties, really shady-looking, with messy hair
>I'm already used to the sight of this type of individuals, so I don't give it much thought
>"Good night, sir"
>he just nods and heads to the aisle on the left, towards the fridge, which is blocked from view by the shelves
>I go back to reading
>I hear him open the fridge door and fumble around
>I suppose he must be in some dire need of frozen peas
>he doesn't come back after 5 minutes so I decide to take a look
>he's not there, and the fridge door is half-open, blocked by a milk jug
>I run back to the counter
>he's not there either
>I have only been away for 30 seconds
>he could have rushed out from the other side of the store, but I would have surely heard the steps and the door opening and closing
>I check the whole store, even the toilet and the locker room
>he really is gone

(cont)
>>
>>17606324
>I go back to the freezer
>some of the packages and bags have been tossed around, but he didn't steal anything, apparently
>upon closer inspection I notice there are several footprints in the thin layer of frost at the bottom
>that son of a bitch got inside the freezer and walked on it
>for a moment I think about calling the police, but I realize I don't have anything to report about other than a guy tossing things around and disappearing
>I try to contact the manager, but he doesn't answer the phone
>I tell him about it as soon as he comes through the door during the morning
>his face sort of twitches in disgust and tells me to clean it up before I leave and then forget about it
>he also warns me not to tell anybody, lest he loses any customers

I didn't inquire any further, and nothing remarkable happened afterwards. I quit the job a week later, before moving out of town.
I think the guy was just a loony who was looking for some item of frozen food, made up his mind, and somehow managed to sneak out without me noticing.
>>
>>17604474
should have pickled the finger fool
>>
>Work as lifeguard
>Have to show up early in the winter to remove pool covers
>There at 5 AM, pool lights haven't even turned on so it's entirely black outside
>First lifeguard to show up, only other person in the building is a Mexican cleaning lady
>Also lightly drizzling rain, cloudy skies blocking moonlight
>Walking along pool deck to the lifeguard office
>Walk past emergency call box which pipes up
>"Hello, please state your emergency!"
>I didn't press shit
>Explain that to the dispatcher and then get working on the pool covers
>Turn my back on the box, it pipes up again a minute later
>"Hello, please state your emergency!"
>Still nobody else around

Turns out the rain and humidity caused the wiring to get messed up, but it was still pretty spooky being there by myself with a dark covered pool.
>>
File: 18s3jnu3byv7ajpg[1].jpg (37 KB, 468x351) Image search: [Google]
18s3jnu3byv7ajpg[1].jpg
37 KB, 468x351
>>17601730
Translation with added greentext
>be working at farm factory, night shift
>i boil chicken thighs for a living
>dad calls asking if his Vietnamese buddy Sno is there with me.
>tell him I'm the only one here.
>i hang up and as soon as i do, my cell phone dies
>this sucks but no biggie
>I'll just drive down the block to the nearest convenience stop and grab some batteries
>my cell phone is weird, looks just like pic related
>I won't get in trouble because I'm the only one working now
(cont.)

>go to convenience stop
>sees dad inside, way in the back
>i yell at him but he doesn't hear
>"then i yell louder, Hey, DAD! Shuck an orange, you stupid fuck!"
>dad smiles then throws an orange so hard at me it looked just like a spinning fireball
>i ducked just in time before it hit me
This is where it gets really interesting

>Suddenly, I hear a blood-curdling scream from the poultry cage area
>yes, we're real backwoods type folks here
>some crazy fucker with an axe comes running towards us
>we both high tail it like running water out of a firehose screaming and praying to God that he'll let us get away
>we finally manage to outrun and hide from his psycho nut ass
>i take out my cell phone and call the cops
>one shows up about 10 minutes later

>after talking to the cop, i go back inside the store to get those batteries
>reach in my pocket
>realize this whole time i never took the phone with me to the stop
>wtf man.ogg?!!
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>17601730
>He appro es me in a balls of fire, i duck so i dont get a beatdowner, suddenly hear blood grilling scream for local bird cage, see crazy man with ace, he runs at us, we both run like water away and scream at god
This is fucking gold
>>
>>17606311

Well right now I work at a truck rental place. A guy died in the hitch bay, committed suicide. We often are here alone for the day, and close alone.

>>be me
>> 3pm at work on a cloudless day
>>Outside is perfect weather
>>Only responsibility for me is to clean trucks that come back, dispatch them out, and check out people for store items
>>Dead as shit
>>Start reading my book
>>Finish a chapter when I hear a loud bang from the back
>>Think to myself "ok it's probably just a box that fell."
>>Continue reading
>>Hear what sounds like whispering and light walking coming from the back
>>Mmmmmmmkaysure.gif
>>Try to ignore it as I feel someone watching me from far away
>>Look to the front and see the signs twisting and turning like there is a wind
>>There is no wind
>>Get up and go fill someone's propane
>>Come back and feeling is gone

So it's just stuff like that. I'm there right now, we close in an hour. But all day today it was little stuff like that. I used to work at a yogurt place that had some fucked up shit happen late at night. I would be there till midnight and almost constantly see someone standing in the doorway, like they were waiting for me.
Alternatively I can tell you some experiences my coworkers had, also. Just let me know I'm making a difference T_T
>>
>>17603029
i've seen shit like that looking at the stars in my backyard. suddenly a star would move and out of nowhere another would slowly move and replace it.
>>
>>17602583
Good on you for standing up for yourself to your boss and not sucking goat legs' dick
>>
here's a night shift story for you

>be me age 23
>be inna alaska, cus alaska stronk
>work security at a tiny warehouse
>"security" is putting it nicely, I'm technically marked down as a floor manager so they dont have to shell out for expensive security training courses/pay me more
>w/e I watch stargate and play terraria all night

>doing full 12 hour shift 9-til-9
>1am
>absolutely fucked tired, struggling to keep myself awake
>someone knocks on the fucking booth door
>half awake I sorta just spin my chair around to look at the door
>wait
>nobody is here, the booth has no windows, nobody should be able to get over the fence-wall-gate combo around the warehouse

>not knowing what else to do, I knock back
>silence
>panic internally, start desperately flicking through cameras to find one watching myself
>nobody at the door
>k
>continue playing terraria because if I dont I might actually shit myself

>2am
>still spooped, still continuing to watch cameras inside the building
>one screen now dedicated to watching my booth
>suddenly hear the LOUDEST FUCKING BANG IVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE ON THE BOOTH DOOR
>like for real it's like someone fired a fucking 105mm howitzer at the door
>SHITBRIX.aiff
>fall out of the chair trying to spin around, slam a loada shit on the floor, and scream "FUCK OFF" at the door
>realise I am retarded, immediately try check the cameras
>n o t h i n g

cont.
>>
>>17606697
p2

>escalated beyond spooped, torn between ringing my boss or the police
>bitch out and ring my boss
>instavoicemail because hes a cunt and leaves his phone turned off
>ring cops
>cops sorta half-heartedly say they'll be up in a little bit to do a search around the perimeter

>sitting in freezing cold silence now, no games, just staring at cameras
>sure do wish my boss paid for the security courses so I could have a fuckin gun

>notice something on the interior security cameras
>some dude walking around in a hoodie, opening doors to different rooms and walking in
>carrying something different in both his hands
>what
>how he got in without tripping the alarm, I will never understand
>follow him through the building while trying to man up enough to ring the cops again
>he just... vanishes

real talk, he walked into a small room that I know for a fact had only one fucking entrance, and did not come back out.

>FREAK THE FUCK OUT INTERNALLY
>ring cops immediately, say there's been a break in
>shit myself until they arrive 5 mins later
>open the gate remotely because lolnotwalkingoutside
>shop fatcop and thincop where hoodie went on the cameras, get asked to lead them there
>why

cont.
>>
>>17606737
Continue, please
>>
>>17606737
p3

>open office-side doors and walk in with cops
>cops call out for him to come out, no answer
>echoes around the building in a 2spooky manner
>start telling the cops about the freaky banging, the lack of anything on camera, etc

>make our way to the room he entered
>door is fucking keycard-only
>what
>too dark to see inside
>fatcop skeptical of situation, thincop skeptical of ME
>insist I know the route he took, we follow it
>definite snowy footprints in the path he took
>wiiiith the tiniest spatterings of blood the whole way
>even the cops get a little tense
>finally come to a point where the footprints end
>there's a fucking hole roughly carved into the side of the sheet metal wall of the warehouse

>turn back to walk away from hole
>door that was cardlocked is now swinging wide open
>cops draw guns, shit gets very tense
>sloooowly approach door, I stay a fair distance back because I'm a bitch
>eventually we all reach the door, dead silent
>fatcop stands guard, me and thincop on search duty

>blood lightly spattered on the inside of the door, the computer equipment, the ceiling...
>fucking smell of rancid meat makes the three of us recoil and gag
>culprit is rotting half-carcass of a cat thrown onto the desk
>everything is thrown all over the floor, screens are smashed, cut marks made on the deks
>what the FUCK
>dude killed a cat, cut it to pieces, dragged it into the building through a hole he cut with a fucking knife, got into a locked room without triggering the alarm, and smashed the body around without any of us hearing it
>all of us freak out and rush back to the booth

>cops semi-reluctantly call for backup
>shook up and freaked out, I open the cameras for the hallway to that room + my booth
>nothing on either

>cops ask if they can review the footage I saw
>no coverage of the area he broke into, but everything else checked out
>cops take evidence, ask me to come back with them because fuck staying out there on my own
>I do

post-story inc.
>>
>>17606814
sorry for the delay anon

but yeah, I told my boss about it when he decided to actually turn his phone on, he checked the footage (and laughed at my cowardice while I was on camera), but nothing ever came from it.
The hole he cut was printed but matched nobody, so it was fixed. The cat was buried (rip). The hooded man never showed up again.

The creepiest part to me is that banging, it means he was able to sneak up to the booth without me noticing. Guy could have gutted me and nobody would be there to help. Fuck security jobs.

also how he got back out of the computer room without us knowing will forever fucking haunt me.
>>
>>17606854
Fuck man, I would say it was just a really fucked up person who finds joy in mutilating cats and fucking with people, but how he slipped through...2spoopy.
>>
>>17606889
I know! that's what fucked with me the most, how did he do all that shit silently and slip right past 3 of us + the cameras?

my own personal opinion is that he actually worked there, hence he knew the blind spots of the cameras and had a keycard for the door. Still doesn't help that I might have been working with a cat mutilating quasi-ghost who doesn't give a fuck about cops
>>
>>17603612
Have you ever thought that, perhaps, different stories that have such similarities might be due to some kernel of truth? I had read another story on here that was similar, except it was a little girl that people would see. Only the person who saw her would pass away though, and usually the same night. The guy telling the story was a caregiver, and said that once when talking to a woman who was seeing a girl, saw the bed indent as if someone sat on it.

If you are going to nitpick and act like such a little bitch about it, why don't YOU get the fuck out?
>>
>>17606934

anon you have to remember that the population of /x/ is 50% retarded and intensely aggressive teens trying to find spooky or edgy material, and 50% amateur short story writers

you're not wrong, you're just wasting your time
>>
>>17606558
go for it. sorry for the slow response.
>>
>>17606558
Do it
>>
i have a story, gonna tell it second hand though, but tell it in first person anyway:

>working in a convenience store, late.
>just before closing a man turns up
>i feel a sense of dread
>he comes to the counter and asks for some cigarettes, i put the cigs on the counter and he gives me $20
>i give him the change and then he says, he's changed his mind and wants his $20 back and doesn't want to buy smokes after all
>he like hypnotises me and i give him back his $20 whilst he still is holding his change and the smokes are on the counter
>his eyes are totally BLACK
>i can't even remember what happens next, because i can't remember him leaving the store, just the next moment he was gone with his $20 the change, and the cigs are gone too
>tell my manager about it (the manager doesn't work nights), but he says that's strange another employee working nights had exactly the same thing happen to them
>i talked to the other employee in the store on my day off, they experienced the same guy with the black eyes that made them lose their senses and did the same scam

we thought maybe he was a vampire or sumthin
>>
>>17606901
Just so you know it was your boss.. that's why his phone was off, and he laughed about how you acted.
>>
I can actually contribute to a thread once. This is neat.

>be 19
>just started working in the elevator business as a mechanics apprentice aka bitch
>be cleaning the top of the car while my mechanic bullshits in the pit.
>not paying attention and let my foot hang over the the divider bar seperatimg the two cars.
>continue to clean when I hear someone yell "watch your fucking foot kid, what are you doing"?
>I quickly pull my foot back over just in time to avoid it getting crushed by the other car.
>this really shakes me up, so I yell down to my mechanic thanking him for saving my leg.
>he asks me what I'm talking about and that's when it hits me
>the voice I heard had an Irish brouge, we're both New Yorkers
>quietly shit bricks and finish cleaning the top of the car
>fast forward a few hours
>finally time to leave, I'm gathering my mechanics tools while he's already waiting outside in the work truck.
> before I leave I thank whoever it was that saved my leg and most likely my life
> felt a calming presence, as if I could tell my gratitude was appreciated, and left with my Head down, thankful but embarrassed.

Yea so basically a ghost or whatever you'd call it saved my leg and career. I never did figure out who it was, and I haven't been back to that job site since. Not really night shift, but it happened and it fits the thread.
>>
>>17604320
>identify her
>0200 hours
>illegal activity on the property

I'm a security guard too anon but do you have to talk like such a jackass? We're not writing our activity log right now dude cool it
>>
>>17607660
It's not that hard to get into the habit of using military time. There's nothing wrong with it unless you are literally retarded and don't know that 0200 hours means 2:00 AM.
>>
>>17607134
Is an angel m8
>>
>>17606868
That's the scariest part (for me) of working third shift security. What if something happened to me at 12 or 1 am? Nobody would be there to help until 7 am. It can kind of fuck with you just thinking about if sometimes
>>
File: wellmemed.jpg (14 KB, 410x261) Image search: [Google]
wellmemed.jpg
14 KB, 410x261
>>17606970
>>
>>17607903
>le edgy response image spammed in every fucking thread now

Deal with it.
>>
>>17607673
Uh yeah I've been using it for almost 6 years, I don't type like that to people on /x/ to seem superior. We're fucking rentacops you autist
>>
File: 1460868039432.gif (2 MB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
1460868039432.gif
2 MB, 352x288
>>17606970
Oh boy, this bullshit again.

You have proof of this or did mommy not love you enough so you think everyone is a liar?
>>
>>17602441
Gay guys have AIDS. Girls > gay guys
>>
>>17604320
well *DID* you need help with that?
>>
>>17601460
> nothing crazy ever happened
Lists a multitude of crazy shit that happened.
>>
File: Cyrus_portrait.png (391 KB, 627x669) Image search: [Google]
Cyrus_portrait.png
391 KB, 627x669
>>17608043
Why is /pol/ here?
>>
>>17608088
>only neo nazis recognize homosexuals' high risk behavior
>>
>>17608088
Tinfoil threads attract them. Just ignore them.
>>
File: 1458637430410.png (150 KB, 495x322) Image search: [Google]
1458637430410.png
150 KB, 495x322
>>17601460
>I sucked his dick once
>>
>>17608088
I hope you imported that censored piece of trash game
>>
not spooky but whatever
>Work at a department store
>Do ecommerce
>Every sale/cosmetic gift with purchase event a customer named Bernice Richter orders something to have it sent to home
>Lives on a street named Richter Ct. so she is probably wealthy
>Every once in a while we close at 11 for some sales despite it being dead since the mall we're in closes at 9
>Since it's slow I have pretty much the entire plus size/mature section to myself
>By 9:30 there's no customers as usual
>Suddenly an older lady and her even older mother come to my area.
>the younger one has a an obvious wig and drawn on eyebrows and lips and basically sounds and acts like and old Hollywood glamour actress
>Her mom is tiny and has a fancy feather hat but barely moved or talked
>For 2 hours the daughter is trying on dresses an arguing with her mom
>It's 11:15 and I call a manager to tell them they're still here
>they tell me to ring them up because they're the best customers and they only ever shop this
>Eventually they buy 800 bucks worth stuff
>Fund out they're the Richters

Anyone familiar with Grey Gardens? It's about a pair of mother and daughter socialites who live in their own delusional grandiosity in a run down estate. They're basically just like that and it's really unsettling but they're nice. They come around pretty often.
>>
>>17605696
Easily could be a deer or a large dog, I distinctly remember finding a bone on the playground like that in elementary school and having my hands washed like ten times by the teachers after they found out I played with it.
>>
>>17601460
>i sucked his dick once
Why would you even...
>>
>>17606333
He is a snow fairy, anon.
>>
File: 1457966853279.jpg (21 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1457966853279.jpg
21 KB, 600x400
>>17601460
>I sucked his dick once.
> I was stoned most of the time

Top kek
>>
>>17605877
Late response, but not that often. The drinks guy would come in like once a week and just shove everything in the doorway. It was a big room and it had never been cleared out before that chick died, so there were just stacks and stacks of decades old stock beyond the recent deliveries and the only dude who ever went beyond the three feet behind the door was the guy that worked nights the two times a week I didn't, he'd created a little hotbox in the back corner and that's where the chick was found. He'd been off sick so other people who didn't spend all their time smoking up in the cold room had taken those shifts.

So not finding her for a week wasn't really that weird. The circumstances around it were weirder. She caught a taxi and asked to be dropped off at the station, which was like 12 miles from her house so it wasn't like she'd walk the rest of the way home. And then you need a combination and a key to get into the room in the first place and she didn't have either of those and the door wasn't busted or anything, and it doesn't lock from the inside to begin with so she was never stuck. It was almost like a suicide.
>>
>All the security bros in this thread
>All the AZFags in this thread

Arizona is fucking weird and I did security for a long time in New Mexico, shit got weird a lot. Grave shift security especially.
>>
>>17601519
Was this fucking 4th st??? The whole place is being gentrified...they want it to look clean and friendly for all the hipsters...crazy shit happened there. I worked there in an office and would hear people talking at night. I worked at the top floor and no one would be there at night. That whole area is fucking haunted. I went on a ghost tour for Halloween. I guess it's common for ghosts to haunt those old buildings. People have had shit thrown at them, shadow people etc. There were lynchings, murders, fires etc. Fuck there is even a scientology building there that is open 24/7, shit is so fucking creepy.
>>
>>17601693
Sup, fellow SoCal fag
>>
>>17602583
Where was this at?
>>
>>17603956
There's a portal to another dimension behind that trash can
>>
>>17607101
lmao I never thought of this, anon I hope you are right
>>
>work at arcade
>leave jukebox on sometimes after we close to listen to music

Now there's a couple things you should know

1. An arcade with no machines on in the dark is legitimately fucking creepy, because all the machine monitors need to fade because they've been off all day so they have this aura
2. The place the arcade is I can legitimately see someone hiding in the building and jumping me after I lock the doors
3. The owners wife died in a car accident and we joke that she haunts the building because my managers that have been there for a decade+ have had some weird shit happen

A week ago or so I played an album on the jukebox, and after it was done it was dead silent until after about 20 minutes it started playing some pop or some shit. It didn't really bother me because the jukebox is a piece of shit so I wouldn't be surprised if it just started playing, but it's weird because the place is dead silent.

The creepiest part is just seeing people walk by outside, that's what bothers me the most. I swear I'll watch people walk by and fucking disappear

Tl;Dr arcades aint no joke famalam
>>
>>17608915

>whooa back betty
>famalam
>>
>>17601472

I can't believe this story you're telling me! It's macabre!
>>
>>17606380
Should have pickled it in a jar and stuck it on a shelf as a conversation piece.
>>
File: Wow such hedge.jpg (10 KB, 219x200) Image search: [Google]
Wow such hedge.jpg
10 KB, 219x200
>>17607910
>>
File: skelly.jpg (84 KB, 736x724) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
84 KB, 736x724
>>17601472
>Be me.
>Work in nights in a shitty convienence store.
>Realize I'll never live in america, or escape this multicultural hellhole.
>Skelepitone pops out.
>>
>>17601259
>compelling voice
>trying to invite him away
>covered eyes
>automatic door wasn't picking her up

That last one's a real red flag. Vampire.
>>
>>17609066
Automatic doors doesn't pick me up sometimes.
>>
>>17609067
It means you have no soul.
>>
>>17609072
Look man I'm jewish and ginger and even I can activate auto-doors, I dunno
>>
>>17609072
I'm a redhead and automatic doors always pick me up.
>>
>>17606333
>>17606324
He never left. He was inside the freezer, anon.
>>
File: 1460952071282.jpg (38 KB, 579x804) Image search: [Google]
1460952071282.jpg
38 KB, 579x804
>>17608215
>>17608093
Pretty sure we're getting high-level homophobic pieces of shit in this thread because OP got more dick in that single sentence than anyone else on this thread has in their entire lives.
>>
File: 1458011552923.png (303 KB, 398x460) Image search: [Google]
1458011552923.png
303 KB, 398x460
>>17601460
> I sucked his dick once
hahaha look at me with the blatant samefagging
>>
>>17601730
>so I don't get a beatdowner
Kekkles
>>
All it takes is literally one retarded post or even sentence to derail a thread these days. Do you people parroting it to death think you're clever or something?
>>
>>17609227
Kindly fuck off back to redit.
>>
>>17609266
>reddit reddit reddit

Come up with some new material, little parrot.
>>
>>17609271
Don't you have a sub to shit up?
>>
File: 1460840450308.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1460840450308.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
>>17609281
>>17609271
>>17609266

Never change, /x/, never change.
>>
>>17608294
Or the dude who was "off sick" let her in. They were doing more than smoking and she od'd and he left her there. Called in sick so she could be found by someone other than him.
>>
>>17609361
No, he wasn't there. I was working when she came in. He found her his next shift. She died of hypothermia.
>>
>>17608915
>arcades are fucking scary.

Lmao. Are you 15?
>>
>>17609186
Keep your sjw bullshit out of the thread the same way stormfags should keep their bullshit out of the tread. I already contributed a story before you use that avenue of insult against me.
>>
>>17602300
You're the biggest fucking faggot holy shit dude. Stop being such a fucking dumbass. Consider suicide.
>>
>>17609476
>>17609472
>>17609464

>god i'm so hardcore, I like to talk shit on the internet

stop samefagging
>>
>>17609075
>>17609074
Maybe you bought a soul on accident? You can do that sometimes.
>>
>>17609666
you think a jew is going to spend money on something as worthless as a soul?
>>
>>17609683
No, but he'd be willing to pay 10 dollars for a soul and a 25 dollar starbucks gift card.
>>
>>17609690
truer words never spoken
>>
File: IMG_20160421_143745.jpg (364 KB, 1439x2460) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160421_143745.jpg
364 KB, 1439x2460
>>17609633
:^(
>>
>>17609633
I hate when that happens. Cry harder faggot. No one likes your bullshit that's it.
>>
>>17608861
Thats still very extreme of him to gut the cat like that, unless hes a loony
>>
>>17609805
honestly man, anyone who breaks into a building at 2am to throw a dead cat in circles is pretty definitely a loony
>>
>>17601460
>I sucked his dick once.
>>17603956
>sometimes get to see some sweet duck on duck action

Never change, /x/.
>>
>>17604585
>EL BLARTO, YOU FAT FUCK
kekkles
>>
>>17601472
>>17609005

>Be me.
>Not work in nights anywhere because no job.
>Realize I'll have to move to Western Europe to get a decent job
>Realize I'll never go to Burgerland because I'm poor and no visa would be given to me
>Skelepitone pops out.
>>
>>17604406
We have some small cacti-like bushes around here that fall off and crust up like that when the plant succulent dies.
>>
>gas station
>2AM
>see group of dark figures swaying towards me
>don't know what the fuck they are, but movements don't seem human
>can only see their teeth in the night
>get closer
>i am noticeably scared
>"bruh we juss wanna buy sum swishers for our weed"
>it's black people
>even more scared now
>yell in high pitched scream, they back away a little
>run away frantically screaming
When I calmed down, I didn't know where the fuck I was so I slept in a cheap motel that was next to where I ended up. I the morning, I was about five miles away from the station I worked. Oh, and the gas station was robbed by spics from watching the cameras because I wasn't there. I didn't get fired for some reason
>>
>>17610901
God damn, that is just sad.
>>
>>17609002
Ow the buzzword
>>
>>17607945

>Thinks using military time equals superiority complex.
>Calling the other guy an autist.

Wanna do some finger painting, buddy?
>>
File: NO.jpg (92 KB, 600x905) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
92 KB, 600x905
>>17602583
hash slinging slasher
>>
>>17610956
look, black people are just bad people
>>
>be an airman
>See cars pull up on cam
>Realize I'll never go to Europe, or follow my dreams.
>I sucked his dick once
>I sucked his dick once
>I sucked his dick once
>working at gas station 8pm thru 7am
>night shift stories
> Not knowing that you were in a 0.1 scale earthquake.
>always worry about robbery as we clean up
>I sucked his dick once
>I sucked his dick once
> closing one night by myself. All but the lobby light is off, so it's pretty dark. Making my nightly rounds making sure the freezer is shut, backdoor is locked etc. Hear something in the back closet as usual. Nope.jpg walking to the front. Get a very eager feeling someone is watch or beside me. Run to the front put in my alarm code. I book it out of there.
>I sucked his dick once
>I sucked his dick once
>a male and female duck come and chill on the fountain during mating season, sometimes get to see some sweet duck on duck action
> too quiet outside
>find this strange white stick on the ground in the dirt
>mental health behavioral facility
>Later in back cooking the chicken and deep frying the toquitos because our location was awesome as fuck like that
>a naked hairy dwarf man (looked like a smaller naked Danny Devito and was very fucking fast) digging around a dumpster enclosure
>train pisses me off all night because it just HAS to honk it's horn and blow out my eardrums
>hopped in the cart quick and backed up like a motherfucker
>Its possible, but what other animals have a bone that looks similar to the femur?
>I sucked his dick once
>mental asylum graveyard.
>jersey
>she died and wasn't found for like a week which was kind of weird.
>a guy in a long brown coat comes in
>that son of a bitch got inside the freezer and walked on it
>Also lightly drizzling rain, cloudy skies blocking moonlight
>this sucks but no biggie
>>
>be me
>be inna alaska, cus alaska stronk
>instavoicemail because hes a cunt and leaves his phone turned off
>start telling the cops about the freaky banging, the lack of anything on camera, etc
>i give him the change and then he says, he's changed his mind and wants his $20 back and doesn't want to buy smokes after all
>I quickly pull my foot back over just in time to avoid it getting crushed by the other car.
>illegal activity on the property
>le edgy response image spammed in every fucking thread now
> nothing crazy ever happened
>only neo nazis recognize homosexuals' high risk behavior
>I sucked his dick once
>Do ecommerce
>i sucked his dick once
> I was stoned most of the time
>All the AZFags in this thread
>leave jukebox on sometimes after we close to listen to music
>famalam
>Work in nights in a shitty convienence store.
>covered eyes
> I sucked his dick once
>so I don't get a beatdowner
>reddit reddit reddit
>arcades are fucking scary.
>god i'm so hardcore, I like to talk shit on the internet
>sometimes get to see some sweet duck on duck action
>EL BLARTO, YOU FAT FUCK
>Not work in nights anywhere because no job.
>see group of dark figures swaying towards me
>Calling the other guy an autist.
>>
They're gaining sentience.
>>
>>17603956
Duck-ubus
Aka 'a duck succubus'
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>17604522
>looked like a smalled naked Danny Deviti and was very fucking fast)
Holy shit anon, my sides
>>
>>17604320
Should have repeated what she was doing back at her see what happens.
>>
>>17611146
>>17611179

I don't understand what you're trying to do here
>>
>>17607097
Did he look like this guy
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-661
>>
>Working nights at an old rod mill wing for an iron worker outfit
>scrapping whole wing out so they could build new mills and rackouse in there
>there was fuckin ghosts bud plain as day back in the uprights.
>pointed em out one night and every night after that
>showed the boss and he turned white and only came around for brief instances after
>you could point right at em, throw shit, scream fuck off etc, they just lingered

that was a tough fuckin job to endure. I got legit photos on my old flip phone and no way to transfer em
>>
>>17601443
She was just a fucking you dumb cunt.
>>
>>17601472
>be me
>no job
>realize i spend most of my time on 4chan
>nothing pops out
>go to sleep
>repeat
>>
Not shift story too but something that genuinely creeped me out when I was younger.

>9 years ago
>be me, 14
>a part of a platoon for the firefighters cadets(kinda like scouts but more fireman-y) that organised a weekend camp at school
>friday night, instructors woke us up at 3 am telling everyone to get into formation at the schools assembly space
>its a big open area surrounded by the building 3 floors up apart from the entrance
>everyone was in formation apart from 3 guys who weren't in the camp, so teachers and instructors went to look for them
>in the mean time, because all of us failed to snitch or give information on where they were, we were made to get into push up position but to never go down
>i looked up to the 2nd floor of the school and saw a silhouette of a person walking along the corridor
>it was clear because there were streetlights on the other side of the building and it passed though the window
>i turned to my buddy beside me who was also looking at the same thing, and all he did was shook his head and signalled for me to just be quiet

The thing is all the access to the upper floors were locked after school, so the whole weekend there, nobody could actually go up. My buddy and I both knew what we saw but didn't talk about it then because we didn't want to freak each other out.

They found the cunts smoking near the school gate.

Same school, different camp session:

>16 at the time, commando of the platoon
>was told to wake up at 4am to meet with the instructors at the canteen
>got dressed and was tying up the laces on my boots
>when I got up I saw at the back of my eye a white figure, almost as if its wearing a blanket with long hair kinda just hovering along the other tents
>figured it must be one of the other cadets until it started to walk away from the campsite towards the corner of the school
>when I got to the canteen and told my instructor about it he did the same thing my friend did, he just shook his head and told me to ignore it
>>
>>17611461
cont
>next day 2 girls experienced hysteria when they went to the school bathroom at dusk
>shook the camp up a little bit but it was no biggie, they were sent home after that
>camp ends on sunday, asked the instructor what the deal is with all this creepy shit
>he said something along the lines of 'these things are always around us, its only when we loudly acknowledge them, thats when they bother us'
>also pre-warned me about the upcoming camp in the forest to never ever shine my flashlight up into the canopy, to not piss anywhere I want in the jungle and if I smell something fragrant like jasmine or something, don't say it out loud. Just keep walking.

Forest camp was alright, nothing spooky happened. But one of the girls from the previous camp transferred schools the week after the camp. And my platoon won the state championships so thats kinda cool I guess.
>>
>>17611301
>no way to transfer em
not even bluetooth?
>>
>>17604522
So you mean Danny Devito was going through your trash?
>>
>>17608945
Underrated post
>>
>>17601460
>because I was stoned most of the time

Sounds HOT

Post tits whore.
>>
File: nola_1098_oct2011.jpg (132 KB, 800x618) Image search: [Google]
nola_1098_oct2011.jpg
132 KB, 800x618
Man this has actually been a great thread. Wish I had something to contribute, but I don't have much.

Spookiest I got isn't even spooky, just embarassing.

>be me, driving buses for university
>have several late shifts cause too many classes during the day to drive
>probably 9 or 10 at night
>keep mental head count of how many passengers get on/when they get off
>think the bus is empty, look back to double check, don't see anyone
>so start singing out loud to music

>do this for a few stops when all of a sudden the stop tone and light come on
>freeze up
>somebody was on here the whole time
>embarassed
>they get off without looking at me.
>small Asian girl

the end
>>
>>17612067
Don't be ashamed, anon.

Fucking slope was a ninja.
>>
File: P03-21-12_21.21.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
P03-21-12_21.21.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>17611301
1. attach photos to text
2. send text to email
3. ???
4. profit

might need to set text type to multimedia or something. see image related for spoopy ghost face I saw on a countertop once, and successfully documented with my r̶o̶c̶k̶ phone.
>>
>>17612067
Here in Grand Rapids we have a rapping bus driver. Black dude with dreads. He will spot shit like "Here we are at yo stop okay, thanks fo takin my bus today" and "it's our last stop, we at the mall, pleasure to have driven you all"
>>
>>17612147
That's awesome. Wish I could've come up with such great material. I even drove people to the mall!
>>
>>17612147
those are the best fucking bus drivers.

but the job probably pulverizes them into submission after awhile.

don't have a story to tell since i've never worked at night, but love reading these all.
>>
>>17610901
what if they never got swishers for their weed? You could've single handedly ruined their night bro
>>
>>17611083
Thats why I hate dealing with those kind of spooks the most.
>>
>>17608442
Storytime?
>>
>>17609476
You need to calm down.
>>
>>17610901
I don't think that was really necesary.
>>
>>17608945
Kek
>>
>>17607097
out of all the things a vampire to do. fucker just tries to profit like 14 bucks a night. economy is just shitty and will collapse real soon
>>
>>17604320
Maybe instead of being a mute you could have answered her with a simple "No," and she would have gone away immediately
>>
>Don't have a job but have to walk dogs
>Always walking dogs late because vidya games
>Wait very late one night (about 3:40 am) to walk my dogs
>Usually my dogs go crazy when i get the leashes but tonight they were really mellow. Weird
>Step outside and its dead silent. No cars, people or anything
>Something feels off but i just begin my normal routine of walking them down the block
>Close to the end of a corner when this older woman walks quickly out from the corner
>Dogs stare intensely as well as me
>Chills and knives running down my spine but remember i have a pit so she could destroy this old lady if she was a threat.
>Lady crosses and walks away in the opposite direction.
>Frequently turning around to check if she was trying to pull some shit when i see something about a block and a half up from my apartment
>Some random guy wearing a yellow raincoat in perfect weather walking quickly down the block
>I notice him and start walking fast to my doorstep
>He's practically blazing down the block now when he crosses the street over to the block my apartment is on
>Inches away from my stoop as i quickly unlock the door and run inside my apartment
>Catch my breathe and go upstairs
>See the man walking down the block slowly now
>Never walk my dogs that late again.
>>
>>17609666
>(
must have been a good fucking deal. with a high spf rating.

and look at satan over here asking people if they've bought souls... checkd
>>
>>17607134
I like these stories.
>>
>>17604582
must have been radical larry
>>
To preempt my little green text, I'm a long haul trucker. Been at it for years and seen and heard just about all the shit you can think of. Driving across the states is full of weirdness and it changes you. I've pretty much become dependent on caffeine pills, cigarettes, and whiskey.

>be me, about six years ago
>been driving for a while, now
>talk to more seasoned truckers about the road
>hear stories of "travellers"
>figures, cars, animals that seem to appear over and over again on long hauls
>always the cliche "black dog", but there are others
>one old timer, still driving his original late seventies Mack truck, claims he sees an old F-100 in every state, always going the other way
>always ways before a storm arrives

I never thought much of it. Just shit guys come up with to pass the time, right?

>on a particularly long drive across 20 in Texas
>still 300 miles from Abilene
>I see a figure out in the scrub
>It's like a shadow, watching from the side of the road
>cloaked from head to two, no descernable features
>ten miles further down the highway, I come across a wreck
>stop and find a couple of kids dead in the front seat
>cops said they were likely drunk, ran off the road and died

I shook it off and kept going. It got harder the next few times it happened. Always that shrouded figure. Always a wreck with no survivors.

I've seen it probably three dozen times now. The younger truckers look at me like I'm the crazy one, now. Kind of funny how that comes to pass.
>>
>>17611656
Your "underage" is showing.
>>
>>17612984
I'm 30.

And all the flip phones I owned had bluetooth. I still have a qwerty one.
>>
File: DSC_0176.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0176.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>17612992

Look upon it and weep, scrub.
>>
I work in a bar for a hotel in a very small country town.
The town itself is kinda creepy but I'll probably post more about it in a thread.
>Work Monday and Tuesday nights in bar
>Very quite on those days, I always pack up early because there is fuck all else to do
>Turning off the gas for the beer kegs is the last thing I always do.
>Bar is in the shape of an L, and the gas is on the end of it
>One night I had my bag and phone in hand, walk across the bar to where the gas is.
>Lights are off
>Start walking back, get to the bend in the bar and phone rings.
>Phone is at the bend, go to answer it and it stops.
>Weird, call up to management asking if they just called down to talk to me
>No Anon, why do you ask?
>Ask if they heard the phone ring, seeing as it's a connected phone if someone from outside the hotel calls it rings to all phones.
>Sorry Anon I dont know what youre talking about.
>Someone in the pub would have to have called my department.
>Kinda creeped because the only other places besides management that can call is the drive through that had noone in it or the kitchen that had been shut for 2 hours.

Think nothing of it, go about my other shifts.
>Working the Tuesday shift
>Same shit happened.
>Walking back from turning the gas off, reach the bend in the bar and the phone rings
>Went to grab it and it stops

This has happened EVERY shift now.

Had some other stuff happen but thats the most consistent thing.
>>
>>17609633
I liked your story anon.
>>
>>17602965
Copypasta
>>
>>17613081
Fuck off
>>
>>17613057
Management is probably shitting themselves laughing at you watching you over cameras and shit

Kinda like the whale episode from South park where the guys fuck with the kids
>>
Not too spooky, but thread is night shift stories so I'll play.
>Last year
>Security guard at waste water plant at my town
>Graveyard shift from 11pm-7am
>Located in the westside end of town but was surrounded by fields dotted with trees and a river
>Whole site is actually pretty big
>Fence all around the site
>I just chill in a little guard room at the front gate and play video games on my psp and watch the cameras while doing hourly patrols
>Around 2am
>dark as aunt jemima's asshole
>See bright light near entrance of the drying beds
>whatevs.jpeg
>few minutes later, realize the light is gone and wasn't suppose to be there
>hop in my security golf cart go to check it out
>don't see anything
>decide to check the perimeter anyways
>find pic attached in the far far corner of the fence
>gtfo.jpeg
>Just wait until morning without doing another patrol and just watching the cameras like a hawk

Never really found out who did it. I got plenty of other creepy stories if anyone is interested. I got more pictures of the place too.
>>
>>17613338
Lurkin, go on
>>
File: paint.png (483 KB, 548x383) Image search: [Google]
paint.png
483 KB, 548x383
>>17613338
>>17613361

For the record, this is the whole site. Top red corner is where I was in my little room, bottom corner is where I found the dolls. It's pure darkness once you leave the buildings as there is no lights out there.
>>
>>17613370
k post moar
>>
>>17613385
God damn I don't care about the fence and where it has its vacation home post fucking stories
>>
>>17613338
is that thing impaling the figure or what? and what is it?
>>
>>17603481
>I work at a Little Caesars

god bless you m8. I fucking love LC and their cheap ass pizzas
>>
>>17604320

>lady offers help repeatedly
>walk away without even acknowledging her

autism isn't spooky, anon
>>
>>17613392
My bad I didn't explain, it was a arrow. I took the picture and gtfo of there so I didn't look at it too long but after looking at the picture I assumed it wasn't shot but stabbed into the doll instead. On the floor there was legs from another doll and a head somewhere else on the ground. Still spook
>>
>>17601730

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
>>
>>17613413
well, not exactly what you want to find in that situation. thanks for clarifying
>>
>>17613382

>Same place
>around 1:30am
>bored as hell, just another night
>start nodding off
>loud howl wakes me up
>wtfisgoingon
>sounds like a dog or women getting skinned alive to me
>pretty scared, but I got check it out anyways
>find nothing
>I'm walking around and it gets louder
>suddenly stops
>don't know what to do so I just go back and watch cameras until sun comes up

Later I reviewed the camera footage and I saw a little fox running around so I figured it was just yelping for some reason but I'm not sure. Here's a link to a video I recorded when I was freaking out. Thoughts /x/? Was it fox? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzxtICaNvzs&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17613465
It could have been, but that sounds a bit deep for a fox, maybe a coyote?
>>
>>17613472
I don't think so. I worked there for 2 years and I never seen a coyote during day or night shift. In fact, I haven't seen a coyote anywhere around my town ever.
>>
I have a story it's not remarkable though.

>I was walking my dog, a pitbull at night. Had to put a muzzle on him just in case.

> I take a street a number blocks where I live and swoop back around.

>homeless guy stops me, is short, has a short shaved like mohawk, is eating Doritos

>says 'can I ask you a question sir one moment'

>I say ok, and he starts telling me that he is not crazy and that he hasn't taken his medication.
>This guy is spiraling into gibberish at this point "Iv seen the tape, I am child molester, I have seen the tape. I killed that guy I know it was bad but he was a child molester. You see that spot I spend my time over I was waiting for the train I am going to off myself tonight."
>I say "yea man you got to do whatever you got to do"
>He says something that if "you want to see what I have done"
>at this point I get a little scared but it looks like he pulled up his sleeve to show cuts on his arm
>He asks my dogs name I say "chewy"
>is talking to the dog now "hey chewy I am a child molester because I have seen the tape and I killed that guy"
>the dog is just sitting there staring at him rather calmly for his usual behavior
>I get to start walking away during another one of his talks and he says "bye family"
>don't know what to make of what happened, get home, share ice cream cone with dog
>>
>>17613477
Maybe you haven't, but they've been coming East for a while now, we have them in VA, and they're common out west, they're also nocturnal so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what was heard
>>
>>17613483
I wouldn't doubt it desu. Those coyotes are sneaky critters
>>
>>17608579
Right by the train station.
>>17608584
sup
>>17604161
Tonight just usual rounds, won't have overnights for a couple weeks. That's the best thing about being a security guard, you get to urbex in places generally closed to the public. Fucking hospitals, corrections facilities, and asylumns are the worst. I've come to notice though that the places with the most legit activity are usually the ones no one ever talks about out here. Not to mention all the fun tweakers n shit. I've thought about recording my adventures but dont want to get into any real trouble and lose accounts.Here's a more recent one for you.
>> January, Disneyland Hyatt Hotel
So, there's this old club in the back of the Hyatt, right next to thr convention center entrance. Apparently it used to be quite a swinging and popular place. Accept for the guy who jumped off the roof, two people who were shot dead, and the origional owners who killed eachother. Well it sat there abandoned for some time before the Hyatt bought it and renovated it, hoping to use it as a rentable party room or something. Well that's when shit started happening. Lights turning on and off on their own. External doors unlocking and opening on their own. Faces appearing in windows. But it got worse. Everytime they rented it out for a party or event people would always get hurt really badly, especially the hosts. Even the in house security is scared to go in that building. They dont even rent it out anymore.
>>Out on bike patrols, notice what looked like a transient going into the bushes by the building.
>>Go over to kick them out, realise the back door to building is open.
>>Go tell in-house, he's pissed, asks me to clear it. fuckyouno.gif
>>we go together.
>>start clearing the building. Get to the bar and see a face in the mirror behind it.
>> no one was in the room but us
>> wine glasses start flipping off the shelf.
>>WTF
>> Look behind bar and suddenly feel sharp pain in shoulder, like someone just hit me
>>
>>17613511
>>in house dude is shitting bricks
>>suddenly he goes down like he's been clotheslined
>> I grab him and we get the fuck out of there.
>>shut and locked door on the way out and never went back.
>>
>>17613511
>>17613517
Damn, Walt Disney is pissed
>>
>>17613525
Well, as far as Disneyland itself goes I only know some second hand stuff, most of it's pretty meh. Thing is that place is manned 24/7 and if something legit were to happen you'd hear about it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.