[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gnosticism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 32
File: 2334684769464.jpg (153 KB, 700x544) Image search: [Google]
2334684769464.jpg
153 KB, 700x544
Hey /x/. Did you ever get the thought that all biblical religions (judaism, christianity, islam) are praying to a false god? I'm not saying that these religions are false. The god they are praying to does exist and they believe in him, only that he isn't almighty and even evil.

On the subject of Gnosticism:
In december of 1945 two men dug for fertilizer at the bottom of Egypt's Jabal al-Tarif cliff, just outside of Nag Hammadi. In the ground they found a jar that would fundamentally change the world. At first they hesitated to open this container, fearing that it might contain a demon. When they did open it they found a 12 to 13 leather bound papyrus books or codices. The ancient texts date from the 4th century A.D. and they tell a very different story about the creation of the universe. A secret, vast conspiracy spanning the course of human history.

What if the world we live in now is just a pale, evil shadow of reality?
What if the god Abrahamic religions worship is false?

The Nag Hammadi library revealed an astonishing amount of information about a mysterious group of sects known collectively as the Gnostics. The Gnostics believed that there was more than one world or universe and that the one in which we reside, the world of time, flesh and matter, was imperfect. A kind of false world ruled by a creator called the Demiurge.
Gnostics believe that most Christians mistook this Demiurge for the highest god. In the Sethian School of Gnosticism this hostile entity created the physical plane as a way of trapping souls. Essentially, the god worshiped by other sects of Christianity was to the Gnostics an adversary. Other sects of Gnosticism argued that this Demiurge instead of being a demonic force worked in concert with the highest god towards spiritual salvation.

What do you think about that /x/?
>>
File: christ-chan2.png (304 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
christ-chan2.png
304 KB, 678x678
>could this scripture fanfiction literally found in a shitheap be the REAL TRUTH about God??!

No. Find Jesus.
>>
>>17600853
I think its possible

I don't feel comfortable with the whole "worshipping Lucifer" thing though

My dad was Rosicrucian and explained that to me one time
>>
File: WPMY6fO.png (302 KB, 479x455) Image search: [Google]
WPMY6fO.png
302 KB, 479x455
>>17600927
>>
>>17600927
How is that different from other manuscripts found in other shitheaps relating the story of a carpenter?
>>
>>17600947
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>17600853
Listen to your heart, discern from the truth and deceivers.
>>
>>17600853

>What if the god Abrahamic religions worship is false?

>If I drop this apple what if it doesn't fall to the ground?

Try it and see.
>>
>>17600853
Judaism and Islam pray to different demons.
Christianity prays to the actual creator.
/thread.
>>
>>17601001
hahaha lol what
>>
Itds weird. Ive been on /x/ since around 09', and its not until the last 1.5-2 years that Ive noticed all these devout christfags, who only preach that their god is the best god, and everyone is just lost. Where the hell did these people come from? What is their agenda in posting on a North America image board?
>>
>>17601028
Dude this is /x/ and Christianity as a superstition exactly fits in here
>>
>>17601006

Stop asking questions and drop the apple. Or take a bite. See what happens.

Be a true scientist.
>>
>>17601030
My point is, why the fuck did they just start appearing in such numbers? Literally every night their are people shitposting in threads saying turn to Jesus, all other religions are the devil, etc, etc,. It wasnt always like this here my man.
>>
>>17601036
Probably just /pol/ since the board is entirely christian. /pol/ has been invading and occupying a lot of boards since the past 2 years.
>>
>>17601040
/pol/ is a board of peace.

We just see anons crying out under the yoke of talmudic shilling, and we wish to stop it. Also fuck you fag, I've been posting on /x/ on and off since 2008.
>>
>>17601040
That makes just.. so much fucking sense.

Thank you.
>>
I think maybe some of it is that people have become perhaps more magically literate.

Once you've actually dealt with a demon and tried all different stuff to control or banish it, you realise that the old Christianity actually has a lot of power.
>>
>>17601052
>you realise that the old Christianity actually has a lot of power.
Just so you know, its faith. You can have faith in any religion, as long as you believe it will work. Its all jsut different names for the same thing, recognizing inner divinity.
>>
>>17601053
>inner divinity
Satanism much
>>
>>17601053
I thought that 20 years ago.

I'll save you some time and just tell you right now you're wrong.
>>
>>17601036

Are you offended by the propagation of your invisible ghost enemy? Are you astounded by the wisdom of the spaghetti-monster?

Are you curious as to why Jesus is a ruling king?
>>
I was always deeply mystified by the initial impulse which leads one to Gnosticism. Of course, initiations - of one sort or another - are the revelatory crux of gnostic and hermetic thinking, but I still needed some initial thread to pull on.

It was only when I started reading the Romantics that I fully understood that the starting point was theodicy.
>>
>>17601058
Dude, Im not against god, just YOUR idea of god.

My God loves unconditionally. Period.
>>
>>17601067
So your god would love you if you were a serial child rapist?
>>
>>17601069
He would love me even more then.
>>
File: bullet_immunity.jpg (56 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
bullet_immunity.jpg
56 KB, 550x448
>>17601075
>>
>>17601069
Everything exists for the sake of love.
>>
>>17601111
Raping children has nothing to do with love anon.
That's satanic bullshit.
>>
File: 546546468464.jpg (27 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
546546468464.jpg
27 KB, 500x483
Anti-satanic propaganda.
>>
File: 1455060112879.jpg (237 KB, 1168x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455060112879.jpg
237 KB, 1168x1024
>>17600853
Stop insulting my God, you degenerate sub-human.

As a superior human being to you in every way, shape or form, let me explain; Gnosticism is a fluke, it was made up and tried to threaten the church with it. It was debunked and only now is it being brought up again by retards such as yourself.

>What if the world we live in now is just a pale, evil shadow of reality?

It is pale and evil, slowly degenerating further and further because of people like you but it is no shadow of anything.
>>
>>17601067

You don't know God. My God your God, way to divide. There is only one.

If you love to divide, divide you shall.
>>
>>17601118
Women have always been beneath men, though. It makes absolute sense.
>>
>>17601113
Of course not you're making as much sense as this guy
>>17601118
who's probably never read any real scripture and just believes what he's told.
>>
>>17601130
>It was debunked
lmao, how exactly can this be debunked you delusional faggot on damage control? haha christians are the funny kind
>>
>>17601130
jesus looks like an exiled meth addict in that image
>>
>>17601139
Funny to you, maybe.
Atheists or people believing in something as ridiculous as gnosticism are the retarded kind.
>>
>>17601149
Go ahead and tell me how Gnosticism was debunked.
>>
>>17601152
It was debunked by the early churches, if it wouldn't have been, it would've spread and become a mainstream religion such as islam. So thank God it didn't.
>>
>>17601167
>It was debunked by the early churches,
I think you mean they were hunted down and massacred by the early churches.

Thats not exactly debunking, my friend.
>>
>>17601167
I asked you how exactly it was debunked and not just to tell me again that it was debunked in the past.
I will make this easier for you, I was implying that something like this can't be debunked and I was calling you out on being a retard since you will obviously have no valid argument on how to debunk Gnosticism.

>It was debunked by the early churches, if it wouldn't have been, it would've spread and become a mainstream religion such as islam
This argument is moronic. By chance and luck any of the past sects could have become mainstream religions of today. It could have literally been any religion. Imagine Cocksucknism would have become the mainstream religion in place of Christianity today and then a Cocksucknian such as yourself would say
>That it became a mainstream religion proves that it's true
It literally happened like this poster said it >>17601172
>>
File: 1459233817413.jpg (71 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459233817413.jpg
71 KB, 500x375
>>17601172
>>17601183

>By chance and luck any of the past sects could have become mainstream religions of today. It could have literally been any religion. Imagine Cocksucknism would have become the mainstream religion in place of Christianity today and then a Cocksucknian such as yourself would say

>Cocksucknism

Nice imagination? Retard, something like that wouldn't have ever become mainstream. It came down to more than just ''luck''. Muh edgy atheist/gnostic or whatever ''religion'' or system of belief you identify yourself with; Kill yourself. Get raped by satan.

>I think you mean they were hunted down and massacred by the early churches.

Source: My ass

Their doctrine was simply disowned. They were never hunted down and killed. Afterall, killing the mentally retarded is still a sin :)
>>
>>17601167
They were persecuted, tell me who you will believe?
>>
File: 1458423857329.gif (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458423857329.gif
15 KB, 200x200
>>17601224
>tell me who you will believe?

I will believe what makes logical sense to me with facts backing it up. A shitty little sect which edgy teenagers try to bury up ever so desperately, clinging onto their dead horse, is just illogical to me and doesn't make me think there's some truth to it. It's pure heresy.
>>
>>17601221
>Source: My ass
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism#Massacre
>>
>>17601056

They don't understand the primal nature of the white colouration.

White vs black is the first colour war.

Darkness is death, white might confuse and humiliate, but it is alive.

To be stuck in darkness is cured by light, to be stuck in light is cured by darkness.

The other muddled up grey or esoteric colors are less primal.

Thus the importance of Christianity.

Also, if you're more advanced you'll learn the importance of the Egyptian religion.

This is why there is such a pain and angst by the people stuck in white and black.

...another tip... the answer isn't "grey" either...

...the answer is artistic pallets full of beautiful colour combinations.
>>
File: 1438770730432.jpg (153 KB, 902x698) Image search: [Google]
1438770730432.jpg
153 KB, 902x698
>>17601254
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism#Massacre

The crusades were good times. Heretics, mudslime and degenerates all being put down. Eitherway, all of this doesn't mean gnosticism couldn't have grown. It was simply a bullshit religion that obviously didn't make it far. Just because it's ancient and non-mainstream, doesn't mean it's right. Stop trying to be unique with it.
>>
>>17601270

It made it far in the minds of intellectuals.

The only thing that gives me hope for the future is knowing I can abandon all of the horrors I've seen on this planet.

The knowledge that the beauty I seek is still pure in another realm keeps me sane, I can't find that in other religions.
>>
>>17601275
As you get higher, theres no ream for anything but love and creativity and unity.

Dont fret bro.
>>
>>17601270
>Religion violently surpressed, including an outright war against it.
>"Doesn't mean it couldn't have grown."

Sure as fuck makes it difficult though. The Catholics were fucking brutal when it came to heretics. I'm not a Christian myself but it's blatantly obvious the Cathars and other gnostic sects got shafted. Even harder than the more mystical sects of Islam. You crazy monotheists are fucking savages.
>>
File: 1458181583629.jpg (77 KB, 403x498) Image search: [Google]
1458181583629.jpg
77 KB, 403x498
>>17601275
>It made it far in the minds of intellectuals.

It has an interesting concept, that doesn't make any of it more true, though.

>The only thing that gives me hope for the future is knowing I can abandon all of the horrors I've seen on this planet.

>Implying you can't abandon that in most other religions

>The knowledge that the beauty I seek is still pure in another realm keeps me sane, I can't find that in other religions.

Beauty is subjective. What you seek could very well be true for any other religion as well.

>>17601280
>You crazy monotheists are fucking savages.

Used to be, only cause the belief was so important and anyone threating it needed to silenced. It didn't rise only to get dumbed down and threatened by other people and religions.

It just goes to show gnosticism was nothing more than a ''phase''. Nothing to take too serious and certainly not something that you should believe in.
>>
>>17601293
>It didn't rise only to get dumbed down and threatened by other people and religions.

Catholicism is pretty fucking syncretic, anon. They took on pagan beliefs wherever it was convention and wherever it wouldn't threaten their insidious power structure. Then they ruined Europe and later vast swaths of the Americas.

Keep worshiping your dead Jew though, I bet your parents are super proud of you Anon.
>>
File: alien.jpg (719 KB, 1735x1671) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
719 KB, 1735x1671
I think it's interesting, but I can't find any reasonable debates for or against it, so I'm just sticking to Christianity.
>>
>>17601293

>What you seek could very well be true for any other religion as well.

The unique part of Gnosticism that inspires me is that it is the only religion to explicitly state that those who are impoverished and abused here are abused at the hands of a malevolent false creator.

The other religions impart that we suffer because we deserve it or have wavered from their infallible central God.
>>
File: 1460285818071.gif (2 MB, 318x241) Image search: [Google]
1460285818071.gif
2 MB, 318x241
>>17601301
>Then they ruined Europe

Somewhat, Martin Luther and Evangelical Protestantism is the best thing that happened to this religion.

>I bet your parents are super proud of you Anon.

They are, actually!

>The unique part of Gnosticism that inspires me is that it is the only religion to explicitly state that those who are impoverished and abused here are abused at the hands of a malevolent false creator.

This ''malevolent false creator'' helped me through a lot of things in life, then. Maybe the saying that once you turn into a Christian your life changes for the better does have some truth to it. Better yet, if you've been religious your entire life.
>>
>>17601136
I'm just here lurking, but the amount of derp is too much to bear. You faggots are seriously so pathetic, so ironically stupid that you chastise Satanism/self divinity yet claim women as inferior therefore the original bible's stance on rape victims is valid? I'm not religious, but I'm pretty sure if there were a creator, he wouldn't want you using his existence as an excuse to be a foul mouthed, egotistically ironic derp not to mention a complete degenerate that uses 4chan to claim superiority over a gender that doesn't give his neet ass the time of day.

Yep. Must be the holy work of the Lord.

Please just fucking kill yourself.

*Not religious, therefore not a hypocrite self entitled dicksuckian for telling you to an hero*
>>
>>17601320
>Luther
>best thing
kek good one lad.
>>
>>17601359
What do you dislike about him, anon? He was a genuinely good man.
>>
File: 1460480622439.gif (857 KB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1460480622439.gif
857 KB, 371x209
>>17601356
>a gender that doesn't give his neet ass the time of day

>claim fact
>get called a NEET

Woah there, anon, didn't mean to rustle your jimmies. Woman was made by man. By taking his rib to be exact. The woman was created so that man wouldn't be lonely (not an opinion by the way, it is written that way in the bible).
In the new testament, which is for every non-jew, there is nothing that says women are beneath man, I'll give you that, but in the old testament which only applies to the jew, it is stated that a woman is beneath a man, just how an animal is beneath a woman and especially a man. In slavery, a woman was only always worth less shekels than a man. By all of that, it can be said that women are beneath man (without using any bias, like how they practically ruin society's and are inferior to man both physically and mentally).

I didn't want to trigger a White Knight/SJW by my previous post.
>>
File: 1460461361745.jpg (232 KB, 768x652) Image search: [Google]
1460461361745.jpg
232 KB, 768x652
>>17601356
>the amount of derp is too much to bear
>*Not religious, therefore not a hypocrite self entitled dicksuckian for telling you to an hero*
>>
>>17601359
Come on dude. I'm a Catholic but even I can see that Martin Luther's book "The Jews And Their Lies" is timeless.
>>
>>17600940
are you going to leave us hanging
>>
>>17601293
>Gnostics become systemically persecuted, hunted, and slaughtered by established dominating religions
>"it was just a phase"
Modern education, ladies and gentlemen. I do believe this idiot is nothing more than a shitposting religiously-oriented moron.
>>17601237
>gnosticism was a "little sect which edgy teenagers try to bury up"
First, it would be "dug" or "dig up", as opposed to "bury", which implies that you are placing something inward instead of bringing something to surface.

Secondly, gnosticism is no "little sect" but a variety of dualist/pluralist beliefs involving false/multiple realities and intertwining beings of dominance and liberation. Of course, an idiot would immediately discard something too different as something which is "teen-based", which is laughable in itself when you actually try to break it down and when you read ANY of its history. You have no basis in this statement nor any factual evidence to supplement this claim of teens utilizing gnosticism massively or primarily.

Constant hyperbole, fanatical statements -"it's pure heresy, ergo teenagers"- terrible logic, apparent ignorance, and blatant shitposting leads me to believe that you know and understand actually very little of that which you're opposing. Mark Twain has some good advice but it's very doubtful that you'll take any heed.
>>
>>17601529
>First, it would be "dug" or "dig up", as opposed to "bury", which implies that you are placing something inward instead of bringing something to surface.

Thanks for the correction, but please calm your autism. At least that's the only line where you didn't need to come off as superior by insulting me and sounding like a know-it-all twat.

>Secondly, gnosticism is no "little sect" but a variety of dualist/pluralist beliefs involving false/multiple realities and intertwining beings of dominance and liberation. Of course, an idiot would immediately discard something too different as something which is "teen-based", which is laughable in itself when you actually try to break it down and when you read ANY of its history. You have no basis in this statement nor any factual evidence to supplement this claim of teens utilizing gnosticism massively or primarily.

I deny it mainly because I don't believe in it not because I want to instantly discard it or else I wouldn't even bother replying.

As opposed to christianity, gnosticism was new, exciting subversive stuff, in the last 200 years of western culture, the church (ever since the middle ages) has been characterized as having a massive power trip.
And the enlightenment was all based around ''mistakes'' and that they'd go for ''genuine religion'' instead. It's pretty much an enlightenment movement rising up. It's about the entire concept of ''Maybe I'm someone more important''. It is an appealing myth, and that's why it gets so much attention. But in the end it is a myth, because the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and Jonathan which have every historical reason to claim to going back to Jesus himself rather than the gospel of Thomas, the egyptians and all these other ones.
>>
>>17601529
cont.

They are all about this very jewish 1st century movement which is not about a God saying ''Forget this world and discover your inner reality'' but about a God who says ''I am reclaiming this world because it is good; It is a lovely creation and you are part of that creation and you are made in my image and are now to be reborn to discover redemption which is about seeking forgiveness.'' Not about doing something silly like saying ''I am alright as I am.''
Matthew, Mark, Luke and Jonathan are far more challenging, which I why I believe that our culture has been so suspicious of them. It goes quite deep within western christianity, in a sense of that we haven't really known or understood about what Mark and the others were there for, what they tried to accomplish, which was about telling us that Gods kingdom is coming on earth as in heaven, the project of a new creation being lunched with Jesus. And now with all of that, many christians simply don't know how to undermine the gnostic claims and they simply try to wave it away.
>>
File: images(54).jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images(54).jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>>17600853
You hit the nail right on the head.
We are imprisoned in a child universe which is literally run by a child.
Hence, all the imperfection and failure.
>>
>>17601639
Blame failure not on a universe, but on nature.
>>
File: images(53).jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
images(53).jpg
8 KB, 160x160
>>17601280
Thank you for mentioning us (Cathars).
I go to have my stomach scoped today.
Should I find that I am terminal, where would I find a parfait to perform consolemamentum?
>>
>>17601663
>where would I find a parfait to perform consolemamentum?
Try the dairy isle.
>>
>>17601001
False equivalence.
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 183x275
>>17601670
Dairy is most likely the source of my ailment and parfait means perfection or perfect.
>>
>>17601670
>>17601681
Wow serious deja vu right there.
>>
File: 300px-Templeofrosycross.png (93 KB, 300x374) Image search: [Google]
300px-Templeofrosycross.png
93 KB, 300x374
>>17601687
Happens all the time my love.
>>
>>17600853
We're already in hell, or heaven depending on the way you take it. Human ego can do anything, we continue to prove it.
Mankind reached mutually assured destruction and now we're fighting for resources, pushing government involvement in smaller counties.
Yet we follow different gods, or lack there off. There is no answer, that's the paradox of life. Peace isn't a realistic outcome in this monkey show, knowing how shit will always hit the fan.
The best we can do is improve technology and secure the needs of our future. Everything else is a coping mechanism, a much needed distraction from the painful yet amazing reality we share.
>>
>>17601692

cringe af
>>
>>17601734
Why would you even post your reaction, no one cares.
Shouldn't you be cranking it to traps on /b/?
>>
>>17600853

I'll tel you the truth.

See that guy portrayed in the bible as satan and the devil? The one of the lust and the hatred against enemies and all that? The one who likes you to fuck and desire money and enjoy have fun. And doesn't have a problem with you fucking a dog?

That is not a fallen angel.

That is God.

Notice how the people who preach jesus take good care not to do what jesus preachs? That's because jesus is an impure spirit that will fuck up your shit, he never came in the flesh.

DISOBEY. Its an impure spirit.

Do you think a loving God wants to fuck up your life so badly? Not to desire money? Not to do fun things? To not engage in pleasures?

I still don't know the true names of either God or the christ, but I sure as fuck know this.

Do not believe their morality, know you are free of sin because you don't know the actual law, and where there is no law, there is no sin.

Really, use your brain: If the world lies in the hands of satan, and the true church is persecuted... how would be the true christ available so easily in a public place and the truth placed in there?

Now you are wiser.
>>
>>17601801

Just think about it: How would not be the most beautiful being God?

The devil is cursed, he is ugly, he is hated.

So he lies and says God is a beautiful angel. (Notice the beautiful pride of our God not allowing him to call Him ugly).
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 600x413
>>17600853
You'd be interested in St.Valentinus

From the original One emenates Aeons. Aeons pair male/fem forming Syzygies. Syzygies create harmonic universes.
But the modern Aeon Sophia created without her mate, resulting in the Demiurge Yaldaboath who without a father believes he created himself and is the only god.
Thus humanity.
So the True One sends a messiah- Christ to liberate man from the demiurge.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentinianism
>>
>>17601052
>>17601052
>>17601052

This. I used to be atheist, then agnostic, now I'm embracing the idea of God and the divine. It's still really hard for me to accept fully and I'm trying to open my heart, but the lifetime of poison that has plagued me is what causes the struggle. I've drawn malicious spirits and possibly demons to myself in the past, and these things are no joke, they will fuck up your whole life in ways you won't understand until it's so ingrained that you just believe your life is meant to be so shitty, soulless and devoid of joy. But it doesn't have to be. The corruption we face today, the widespread depression, gluttony, greed, and laziness is a result of this lack of faith... and yeah, these things have always existed, but the difference is that people are now EMBRACING these qualities as positive.
>>
>>17601167
Demiurge Slave identified.
>>
>>17601138
http://www.churchofsatan.com/eleven-rules-of-earth.php
>>
>>17601747

yOU'RE CLEARLY OFFENDED?
>>
File: kampfort.jpg (52 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
kampfort.jpg
52 KB, 600x547
So does anyone actually have a good argument for or against Gnosticism?
>>
>>17600927
The bible is the same thing you twat..
>>
>>17601001
Lol you are retarded aren't you?
>>
>>17601004
No all 3 are worshipping false gods
>>
>>17601069
Who is Allah?
>>
>>17601801

Oi m8 you watch your mouth.

>>17601827

#watch your mouth
>>
>>17601130
You aren't above anyone, you are preaching yet said that? God spits on you fucking filth.
>>
>>17601892

I cannot help you are bamboozled! Please. go, teach yourself, but do not forget the teacher guide!

he always in your ear.
>>
>>17601149
There's that good ol hard headed "you are wrong regardless, and I'm always right" Christian attitude that is OH so disgusting. Let people believe what they want.
>>
>>17601915

Calm brother calm please.
>>
>>17600927
I want to commit Adultery though,.....
>>
>>17601915
God calls people filth/subhumans for multiple reasons; homosexuality, men who dress in womans clothes, people who practice the occult, atheists etc etc and demands their death.
>>
>>17600853
Read this: http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/gnostic-book.htm

It is not scripture or an academic paper, yet it's a very interesting version of Gnosticism.
>>
>>17600927
>be gnostic christian
>read this post
>lmao my butt off
>>
So much debate. So little gnosis.
>>
>>17601047
:^) ok /pol/
>>
>>17602536
the universe in one post
>>
>>17600853
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Christ, the Father and the Holy Spirit are the top of the ladder. You can't really deny this if you've had any experience in the spiritual or even just have a grasp of actual history.

Every knee shall bow.
>>
>>17601827
>How would not be the most beautiful being God?

What
>>
File: jz9l9jZ.jpg (58 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
jz9l9jZ.jpg
58 KB, 960x540
>2016
>not crusading
Stupid infidels
>>
>>17601052
Stop roll playing this is why every board hates you fags

-love, k
>>
Y'all need Jesus.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised and believe that it's very possible. I've never felt the church/biblical/monotheistic religions to be honest. Almost as if they're telling halftruths and hiding important details for purposes like control. I've felt this way since I was a child, and even then, young as I was always had this inherit, almost instinctual pull/call towards polytheistic religions (and ancient Egypt as a whole, was told probably had a pat life there, not sure if I believe that), specifically those representing balance of everything.

Christiany feels very out of balance to me. I'm sure I'll get shit for feeling this way, but I'm used to it so whatever.
>>
>>17601152
I wouldn't say debunked so much as it made the church shit their pants so much that they had to destroy it. much like every other religion they came across
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 255x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 255x352
>>17601402
>Woman was made by man. By taking his rib to be exact.

mfw people actually believe this
>>
>>17608316

Just listen to my wise words, which are almost the wiser in the universe, and I try for them to be the wiser, and it is my aspiration to be like my father GOD,

If Men are made in HIS IMAGE THE IMAGE AND SEMBLANCE OF GOD, ans semblance means similarity, and men suspiciously look and behave a lot like what they claim is the Devil, who is then the benevolent GOD? That really really wants you to enjoy life and all that? Who really tells you what is wise and tells you not to trust the presumed "god" of the bible? That lying sack of shit who contradicts like like liars do? Who would be the creator if not the ONE that resembles them? And look at humans, liars, robbers, haters of their enemies, covetous, arrogant?

Well?

Disobey Jesus, it is in your best interest.
>>
>>17608433

And I'll clear things up before some smartass tries a funny thing. The guy they call satan, is the legit GOD, the benevolent one, the creator, and the actual devil has placed his commandments and lies all over the bible.

Just look at the very notable pride of our very beautiful inmensely beautiful, with unmatched beauty GOD not allowing satan to claim HE was an ugly being.

Aren't you a lot like HIM? Come on, just realie the truth, be smart. They want you to be abominable in HIS sight.

Do you think really that being a sissy with your enemies is being good? Indeed you would be a retard, do you really thing light consists on helping those that hate you? What kind of justice is that?

Just realize that the guy they are calling the devil is actually GOD.

Now now, you don't know the law of GOD, so be astute and wise, do not trust them, do not trust your faimily, see how the lying evil spirit jesus wants you to trust them and love them? Disobey.

And you know what they say, do not tempt the TRUE GOD? Try actually. And since you don't know the law of God, you are free of sin, try telling HIM this.

Just don't be the retard that makes himself a god, that's no no.

Because if what the bible says has an ounce of truth, and the devil is claiming godhood and roaming the world and trying to suplant the ONE TRUE GOD it is obvious that he will proclaim himself "god" in plain sight before everyone while saying that THE ONE TRUE GOD is the devil.

Because the devil is stupid like that. And you already have some clues in the bible because the evil spirit of jesus has made them fools and they have placed many attributes of your father GOD in the bible, now don't be unwise and think all the truth is there. Be astute like your father.
>>
go even further back to the creation of god and sophia, you realize you are in a amazingly complex vr environment powered by sentient interaction engine.

wow...
quick version, i still attend church every sunday because i enjoy the community.

infact they mention god as source and light etc in many sermons so dunno what to make of it.

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/11/21/tell-the-lords-of-karma-that-you-are-sovereign-no-longer-a-lightworker-part-2/
>>
>>17601402
I can understand women being seen as inferior when it comes to physical strength but I think when it comes down to it all forms of consciousness are equal it's ridiculous to consider yourself above someone else because you have a cock and they don't
>>
>>17601172
Gnosticism survived until the Middle Ages though : Paulicianism, Catharism, Bogomilism, etc.
Gnosticism is based on direct spiritual experience. It is the true teaching of Christ.
Nicene Christianity is centred on blind dogma over experience. It is a corruption of Christ's teachings and a spiritual prison for weaklings.
>>
File: Further.jpg (85 KB, 960x655) Image search: [Google]
Further.jpg
85 KB, 960x655
>thread 2 days old
>still no about discussion on whether or not Gnosticism is valid

i cri ervy tiem
>>
>>17608917
Because christtards come in and ruin the thread.
>>
>>17601402
>by taking his rib to be exact
>taking his rib
>rib

if you actually did some research, instead of spouting bullshit to defend your equally bullshit views, you'd find out that the original translation of the text doesn't involve a rib at all. the original translation is more akin to the penile bone, a bone NOT found in humans but in every other mammal, than a fucking rib.

I'm not even a Christian, but I've done my goddamned research, unlike you assholes who come on this board to spout your unnecessary, incorrect bullshit.

the bible is not a holy text. maybe the originals were, who knows. the bible as you know it today has been rewritten and edited a thousand times over to reflect the personal beliefs of whoever the fuck decided they could manipulate a group of easily manipulated individuals. Constantine essentially raped the bible when he conquered Istanbul, taking bits and pieces and forcing them to reflect the bits he thought most important, and the parts that would make himself as a ruler look the best to the nation he was brutally conquering.

to dedicate your entire life to a questionable 'holy text' just so you have free reign to be an absolute cocksucker on the fucking internet is, at best, completely fucking ignorant. to present this nonsense as pure infallible fact is, at best, retard levels of stupidity. you're not a holy Christ warrior, you're a hypocrite and an embarrassment to people who actually know what they're talking about.

educate yourself.
>>
>>17601687
are deja vu proofs of us repeating life over and over?
>>
>>17601040
I'm from /pol/ and I do believe in a create but I think religion is flawed so your post is invalid
>>
>>17610591
I think deja vu is because you dreamt the events before. Prophetic dreams
>>
AQUINAS SUMMA THEOLOGICA
I reallt did not even start reading the 1,5 million words of that work, but that answers the gnosticism questions and most stupid degenerate questions from millennials
Augustine used to be a gnostic and realized it was shit

THIS BOARD IS SHIT FILLED WITH KIDS BYEBYE
>>
>>17601040
>/pol/
>christian

I want newfags to leave
>>
>>17612309
Summa Theologica doesn't answer shit. its filled with presumptions from a time where they didn't have the advanced philosophical and theological advances that we have today. when it was brought back as a religion they believed the original wording was perfect and didn't even think of updating it to match a more standard knowledge format. so you can take your summa and shove it up your ass
>>
>>17601697
nothing else but this
>>
>>17610619
>one person
Great. That really disproved that the entirety of /pol/ is mainly christian. But seeing how moronic you are I do believe that you are from /pol/ at least.
>>
>>17601028
converts.

before 1.5-2 years ago, 4chan was already shifting from right libertarianism to hard right.

once you're hard right, most people realise your ideals line up with conservative Christendom well enough anyway
>>
>>17601139
go read irenaeus' against heresies. it was debunked therein...1800 some odd years ago.

I know actual ancient literature mag be a bit beyond the wikipedo summaries that people here are used to reading, but I assure you that Gnosticism is 100% illogical.
>>
>>17601172
the gnostics were made a minority by Diocletian...who also massacred Christians. we didn't hunt gnostics, unless you count the cathars, who really weren't quite the same.

the fundamental actions of the church against gnostics was to simply declare it heresy and write books showing why it's stupid.
>>
>>17600853
THIS YES. although i feel i cant bring anything to the table. only that the synagogue of satin and saturn worship seeming to be underlying at the apex of each abrahamic religion, Think of black cube simbolism at mecca, the vatican and the weird rabbi forehead hat thing
>>
>>17601001
>pot and posting
>>
>>17614046
>but I assure you that Gnosticism is 100% illogical.
how can you even use this word in the first place when we talk about religion.
>>
File: hwoah.png (739 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
hwoah.png
739 KB, 1280x960
>>17600853
>>
File: 1455335513968-4.jpg (957 KB, 1554x2048) Image search: [Google]
1455335513968-4.jpg
957 KB, 1554x2048
>a thread of actual significance finally comes up on /x/
>is immediately derailed by christians
Bumping out of boredom, here's hoping to save some of you

"Aliens" are unimportant. "Lucifer" is disinfo. This is reality. You still have time to save yourself.

I am willing to answer questions.
>>
>>17614887
so do you religion, spiritual practice or nothing? also illuminati?
>>
File: 1461085827018.png (570 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
1461085827018.png
570 KB, 534x712
>>17614887
How do>?

Explain.
>>
>>17600853
Yes, I was aware of Gnosticism, thank you anyway. Do you have any real question or thread to make? Most Gnostics are Christian btw and think of the Demiurge as the devil. Which is really stupid and contradicts everything. It is like Christians watching the matrix, and thinking the true god is neo and not the creator.
>>
>>17614887
How do we save ourselves niga?
>>
>>17614916
There's some things you must read and study, and then you can discover the rest yourself through experience. Religion for the basis, practice once you're ready.

As for secret groups, they are not important and I do not study them for this reason. Yes, there are groups that wish to direct humanity as a whole. But there are also beings on planes higher than this physical one that keep you here to use the energy you produce. That is more interesting, no?

>>17614923
>>17614940
I would consider saving yourself to be achieving enlightenment. There's many ways to do this, and it is a personal path you have to discover yourself. However, it is consistent within all of these paths that you achieve understanding of the inner self.

The Kybalion contains everything you would ever need to know, although you likely aren't able to use it to it's full potential at this point. Every book besides this is a bonus to your studies, you really only need this one.
>>
>>17614116
internal self consistency.
>>
>>17601047
/pol is a board of peace?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv721Evmua0
>>
>>17614055
this is a pretty good point. i consider myself to be a "Chrisitan gnostic" based on the definition of the greek word "gnosis"
>>
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 198x255
>>17614046
is not human thinking inherently illogical? is not God a God of eternity? who can fathom this?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
Communist Goals for the Takeover of Amerikkka

"27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch." -
>>
File: asdfasfasd.jpg (6 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
asdfasfasd.jpg
6 KB, 191x264
>>17601270
mfw Muḥammad ibn `Abd Allāh is a saved Christian believer in heaven
>>
Is it true that fundamentalism is a relatively new thing brought about by the south needing to justify slavery in the Civil War?
>>
File: sdfaad.jpg (12 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
sdfaad.jpg
12 KB, 194x259
>>17601270
yeah from what the history books says those folks in the church worked pretty hard to get where they are today....

but should we really trust in men, or should we trust in God?

this is why i still say i am a "Christian Gnostic" or at least an "anabaptist"
>>
>>17615685
>christianity is part of judaism
>but "new age" is communist

Why is there so many christians here? Isn't the occult and supernatural condemned in christianity?
>>
>>17601801
if this is true anon where does asceticism come from? (in other faiths?)
>>
CAUTION: i have not read this, and i do not know if it's a safe read or not

somebody in the thread asked about somebody condemning or justifying gnosticism, and someone before that anon had mentioned irenaeus's work against gnosticism which is here (i've wanted to read it but haven't read it yet)

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/irenaeus-book1.html
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/irenaeus-book2.html
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/irenaeus-book3.html
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/irenaeus-book4.html
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/irenaeus-book5.html
>>
>>17615742
its not.
Christ was a rejectionist {rebel}, followers of christ are not followers of judaism...
Christ might have had a juish mother, that does not make him ju.

If your parents chose to be catholic, you might chose to be atheist.
>>
>>17615742
this it is written that Jesus says something alone the lines of "those who seek God, but do not worship him in truth"

ah, here it is:
"Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
>>
>>17608487
God trains the people of His Son in spiritual discernment to know spiritual things which are of God and spiritual things which are not of God i would posit here anon (speaking as a Christian, myself)
>>
It doesn't matter. All these people who say they are christian,, jewish, or muslim jesus will say to them "I never knew you. You heart is far from me. Depart you who break my fathers laws." God's elect aren't like mainstream anything. They move like jesus because he is their father or father's father etc.
>>
>>17615084
That is more interesting, beings keeping us here to use our energy. so what do you recommend as a tool for controlling our own energy and not just letting it get sapped away by these beings?
>>
>ITT: people still buying into the false dichotomy of "two sides, pick one!"
Change the details and circumstances in the narrative all you want, in the end you are all still falling for the ages-old "good cop/bad cop" routine.

Stop being deceived and trapped into such limited views by those who want to control you, and walk your own path.
>>
>>17615916
You must learn to separate your personality from your egohood; Your personality being "John Smith, age 27" and your egohood being your soul, your true self.

When you gain complete control over your emotions and mind, you gain control over much more of your life. You can transmute these energies into positive energies, you can create beings which hold these energies like batteries, etc.

>>17615946
There is no two side mentality in gnosticism outside of christian gnosticism. The christian god exists within hermeticism. The only "two sides" is what some people refer to as left hand vs right hand, yet you can follow both.
>>
>>17601058
>Are you curious as to why Jesus is a ruling king?
Fuck the King. Only subservient little bitches bow to "kings". Have fun sucking your blood god's dick, christcuck.
>>
>>17601138
>who's probably never read any real scripture and just believes what he's told.
Not him, but have YOU ever actually read scripture? That's perfectly accurate.
>Deuteronomy 22:28-29
>If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Seems you're the one who just "believes what he's told"
>>
>>17615671
>what is the "special pleading" fallacy, Alex
>>
>>17615833
Yah the Palestinians going through hell on earth...
>>
Yeah, I am pretty sure that god is false
>>
If your a christian and your on 4chan arent you violating some aspect of god's rules? if so why are you still christian why not just give it up and live happy without the guilt? To be free is your choice but so many on here are choosing to suffer for the things they enjoy because they are stuck in a one sided relationship that they were taught was correct but never really had the motive to question or leave from. So christians I ask you why do you stay here and propagate your beliefs when you could be so much more free?
>>
>>17616606
>If your a christian and your on 4chan arent you violating some aspect of god's rules? if so why are you still christian why not just give it up and live happy without the guilt? To be free is your choice but so many on here are choosing to suffer for the things they enjoy because they are stuck in a one sided relationship that they were taught was correct but never really had the motive to question or leave from. So christians I ask you why do you stay here and propagate your beliefs when you could be so much more free?

I believed in god growing up(5-15) and used to read the bible. I believed every word of it because nobody told me not to. Nobody told me to question it. It was what you did and anyone who didn't believe in god was strange to me.

>be turning 23 in a few months

Around the same time I started smoking weed and staying up late at night watching documentaries, college studies, etc. I spent what felt like months just researching and reading every peice of literature i could find about the history of religion and such, I made it my goal to prove to myself god existed, I failed. Needless to say I think most religious people are bat shit fucking insane now and can't actually I ever believed a god damn word of it (no pun intended).

People once thought Thor was a LITERAL god of lighting, like on a Christian level. Sounds crazy to believe that right? That's how I see religious people. Eventually more people are going to stop and leave their ancient century bullshit worshipping behind. But until then, keep preaching anon.
>>
Ignore my shitpost. Replying from a phone.

>>17616606
I believed in god growing up(5-15) and used to read the bible. I believed every word of it because nobody told me not to. Nobody told me to question it. It was what you did and anyone who didn't believe in god was strange to me.

>be turning 23 in a few months

Around the same time I started smoking weed and staying up late at night watching documentaries, college studies, etc. I spent what felt like months just researching and reading every peice of literature i could find about the history of religion and such, I made it my goal to prove to myself god existed, I failed. Needless to say I think most religious people are bat shit fucking insane now and can't actually I ever believed a god damn word of it (no pun intended).

People once thought Thor was a LITERAL god of lighting, like on a Christian level. Sounds crazy to believe that right? That's how I see religious people. Eventually more people are going to stop and leave their ancient century bullshit worshipping behind. But until then, keep preaching anon.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.