[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the funniest conspiracies you've ever heard? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 19
File: aliens-2.jpg (288 KB, 1393x838) Image search: [Google]
aliens-2.jpg
288 KB, 1393x838
What are the funniest conspiracies you've ever heard? The kind that are so ridiculous you had to laugh
>>
9/11
>>
>>17597333

That Jews rule the world. Come on man have you seen these cunts.

Real power can not be bought.

The Jews may rule the media, but they don't rule the world.
>>
File: 1460059110364.png (423 KB, 524x485) Image search: [Google]
1460059110364.png
423 KB, 524x485
>>17597333
Christianity
>>
>>17597333
Flat earth and creationism.
No seriously, I didn't think people like that existed anymore so I thought it was a joke at first.
>>
File: 1460336576420.jpg (62 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
1460336576420.jpg
62 KB, 600x460
>>17597354
Damn anon, those edges are SHARP.
>>
>>17597333
Weirdest conspiracy I have have ever heard is that the earth is inside out and the sky is really the inside of the planet
>>
>>17597398
Flat earth is a joke. As is flying spaghetti monster.

Geo centrism seems to be an actually held belief, but it's more a perspective thing iirc.
>>
>>17597345
>>17597354

This is just a joke, right, anons?
>>
My favourite is Morrisey predicted Princess Diana's death
>>
>>17597433
Or that Elton killed Diana to get one more numba one
>>
>>17597404
>Flat earth is a joke
Tell that to the idiots who believe it
>>
Flat Earth is probably the most absurd.
>>
>>17597497

have you ever sailed around the world and personally mapped it all out?

not that much of a joke considering none of us made our maps

maybe our world is illogical and we are told it is logical to keep us sane

just saying,

i don't believe the earth is flat, but at the same time i admit to myself anything is possible because i've not figured out anything myself personally
>>
>>17597333
I don't laugh anymore since I heard that the CIA once tried to kill Castro by putting poison inside his slippers...
>>
>>17597398
That is Common Core hard at work. In other words, your taxpayer dollar.
>>
>>17597503
If you would have gone to a normal school AND paid attention, you would know who Eratosthenes is, imbecile.
>>
>>17597503
Quit being retarded.
>>
>>17597538
That's like saying to the sun... quit being bright.
>>
http://thebeatlesneverexisted.com/
>>
>>17597503
Their only argument is that it cannot be empirically verified, and that supposedly we've been lied to on a massive scale.

If you genuinely start to believe that such a thing is possible then anything is possible for you.

Personally I don't think these guys are the worst. The worst have to be these pseudo spiritualfags using all kind of silly buzzwords and schemes to explain an overly complicated system of hierarchy among "higher beings" and how they rule us and how the illerminatis are involved etc etc...
>>
>>17597503

>oh you don't believe?
>have you personally went all around the world and mapped it out?

Hey do you have a heart and lungs? You do? Have you personally slit open your chest and had a look? My theory is that there's a little warlock gnome trapped inside me and he is knocking non stop to get out.
>>
>>17597536
>>17597538

As I said, you didn't prove any of his theories, you just read them.

How do you KNOW any of it is true?
>>
File: 1460017459167.jpg (289 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1460017459167.jpg
289 KB, 1600x1600
>>17597542
>http://thebeatlesneverexisted.com/
holy shit its real
> top kek
>>
>>17597542
Proven hoax... although very well executed.
So well in fact that someone suggested that the person behind it must be a top notch sound engineer... as in "one of the best there is".
It was suggested because all the alleged songs coming from the alternate universe are just well executed mash-ups of songs written by each of the Beatles themselves in their solo careers...
>>
>>17597549
I'm with this guy, if you believe everything someone tells you, how do you know they aren't making stuff up?
>>
>>17597547

Difference between being skeptic and being retarded.

Just because the Earth is curved, could still be "flat" as in there is an edge, my point being you haven't been to every single corner of the Earth so you don't actually know what shape it is.

Of course there is pictures and satellites etc, could just be faked though.

As I said I just enjoy playing devils advocate, pretty sure the Earth is a globe, but who knows.

Maybe there is whole continents we don't know about.
>>
>>17597554
>http://thebeatlesneverexisted.com/
Oeps sorry, I confused it with
http://thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com/
>>
File: 1332373379764.jpg (66 KB, 389x300) Image search: [Google]
1332373379764.jpg
66 KB, 389x300
That the holocaust was real
>>
>>17597549
>>17597555
I suggested the answer in my post, when I named Eratosthenes. It would have been simple for you to look him up on Wikipedia and see what he has to do with the Earth being round for sure. Did you look him up? No. I rest my case, you are still not paying attention in class.
>>
>>17597562
Hey man I believe the earth is round, I'm just saying how easy it would be for society to teach it's kids wrong things and the kids will grow up never seeing those things for themselves and always believe they are real.
>>
>>17597562

I did look him up actually, bunch of pictures with a bunch of words.

Still doesn't prove that the Earth is a complete sphere.

The only way to PROVE it and KNOW is to go to every corner of the Earth and map it out yourself.

That is KNOWLEDGE knowing yourself. Not just looking at words and pictures and thinking that because it makes sense it's true.

If he said the Earth was a Square and there was photos from space photoshopped to looking like a Square then you would be telling me the Earth is a fucking square, that's my point.

You don't have personal knowledge you're only repeating what he found out for himself.
>>
>>17597556

Exactly my point, except what I'm saying is that we all haven't seen how our insides look, sure there are photos and videos but those could be faked you know? I bet doctors are ancient witch doctors who specialize in fixing chest warlock gnomes because when they stop knocking our head satellite stops working too, I bet he's trapped there because they know he will knock and that is our main energy source. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>17597566
Nope, that's the whole point.
It would not be easy and it is not easy because you would need to fight against mathematical formulas that prove it. Sure, you might be unable to understand those formulas, but that is a whole different problem.
>>
>>17597568
Homeschooled American detected.
>>
>>17597568
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

SERIOUSLY DUDE.

What is even mathematics, right?
>>
>>17597573

Nah just like arguing with Science fags cause it's easy to disprove anything they say.

>Muh maths says its right

Again you only understand maths because of what you've been told, could just be made up.
>>
>>17597566
>>17597566
And we believe in basic scientific principles
>>
>>17597582
as opposed to what.... youtube videos where you get your info from
>>
>>17597591

Got my info from my own nugget unfortunately, I'm not deluded I know I'm talking shit, but if I was at the starting point of the English language and deciding how to control people I know I'd do this exact shit, create a bunch of false theories of universal laws to trick the fucktards that don't think for themselves so I don't have to deal with them / stop them from ever progressing
>>
>>17597404
>>17597485
>>17597497

>babies first week on 4chan
haha srs gtfo lol
>>
>>17597594
back by scientific principle and math (which are used to explain the reality we know) To suggest an alternate idea you need some evidence which has not been posted by you, or I have ever found in my (admittedly limited) time researching, that isnt false or misinterpreted results
>>
File: yasminezraika-20160327-0001.jpg (68 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
yasminezraika-20160327-0001.jpg
68 KB, 1080x1080
>>17597582
This is borderline schizophrenia
Get yourself checked out nigger a
>>
>>17597603

Just saying. The elite have to know what they're doing. Through education and common consciousness.

What if they live in a complete other world due to their senses not being dulled like ours, and we're just all shuffled into "Reality" while they can sift between "Reality" and the real Reality, where the world is unexplained by science.

Maybe it's a test. Sort of like the Matrix, but if you look into the Matrix it draws a lot of stuff from religious texts which is amazing because so many people write off anything religious, but when science tells them we are most likely living in a simulation they eat that shit up.

Religion has been saying the same thing just in different ways.

Science is just a dumbed down religion in my opinion.
>>
>>17597606

Schitzophrenia is just the freedom to create your own reality.

Already been checked friend. As I said before I'm not believing in this shit I'm just saying it's a possibility, I admit my own stupidity where as you all deny yours.
>>
File: 1460928516556.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1460928516556.gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>17597560
>2016
>People actually believing the holocaust was real
>>
>>17597606
id kentucy fuck her chicken
>>
>>17597613
With respect this is all speculation without a trace of evidence to back it up. Science doesnt write off religious text just because its Religious its written off because of lack evidence. Someone who does have background and the schooling could take you with limited knowledge an reproduce all of these experiments and mathematical equations that prove an idea right thats science. An religious expert will not be able to recreate an event they claim. Thats the difference
>>
>>17597631

Well what if the religious texts take place in the real reality and science takes place in ours.

You could easily switch that and say our reality is the real one and the other reality is fake.

Just depends on your point of view.

I know that experiments can be proved, but it only proves what we can observe, what if Science is deliberately limiting our senses.

Science could be seen as an opposite form of education, making us dumber instead of smarter. Depending on your point of view.
>>
File: 1459038650078.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1459038650078.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>17597343
>>
File: TypicalDIY.jpg (76 KB, 515x768) Image search: [Google]
TypicalDIY.jpg
76 KB, 515x768
>>17597398
Very much this
>>
>>17597503
You're a gullible retard, son.
>>
>>17597641
Please explain how Science is deliberately limiting our senses (also which sense is the most hindered)? Everything you say is speculation nothing more. Any researcher should openly look at ideas, but you can just as easily dismiss something thats based off of speculation. "Substantial claims require substantial evidence"
>>
>>17597556
I can't wait until space tourism becomes a reality then all you dumbass faggots will be proven wrong
>>
>>17597653

You even bother to read that I said I don't believe in flat earth theory?

You fucks don't even want to debate anything you just want to be right.
>>
>>17597656

I'M NOT SAYING I FUCKING BELIEVE IN FLAT EARTH THEORY YOU FUCKING RETARDS JESUS CHRIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>17597655

By making us focus on what is only observable to five senses. What if there are more?
>>
Round earth is a ludicrous theory.

Go outside and put a yardstick on the ground and you'll realize it's fucking flat, not teetering on a curve of the earth dimwits
>>
>>17597660
there are more multiple species have more senses then 5 (and some probably less); in fact im pretty sure we technically have more then 5. We know that they have them observing them, and looking @ them from a biological stand point all things we could do with a human being to find out a missing sense. (if someone discovered a missing sense to the magnitude of your implications they would be beyond wealthy and famous.) In todays world of "Meme scientists and researchers" NDT Bill NYE i find it hard for anyone to not publish research
>>
>>17597660
>>17597665
I get you dont personally believe in the theory but your arguing from a place of speculation and making extreme grasps and leaps to try and argue the point. Which isnt how you should try and argue a point. IMO you should spend more time on scientific forums (legit ones) then places like /X/ you seem intelligent just misguided and its most likely the Internets fault more then its your own
>>
flat earth.
I mean, it's just stupid-.
>>
>>17597398
It's because there are some peole who live in small towns and believe everything their reacher says ot them. But I don't undertand why no one would question the logic of believing everything a book says because the book says it's true.
>>
>>17597668

Better to speculate than have no argument at all.

It could be argued that Science is just speculation of our five limited senses, what if another sense that was introduced contradicted some of the theories held in maths and science?

Then I can tell you every person who has money invested in that field would do everything they can to suppress that information.

Only by speculation can we further expand our knowledge when so many people stand to lose credibility, respect and money if they are proven wrong.
>>
>>17597681
Again speculation your now directly attacking researchers in general (which i am) If EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE came about I personally and every colleague i have worked with would gladly throw away the work to start again. We want answers not money (thats churches), in my current research if there was evidence that suggest an alternative to what im doing. Then i would be excited (disappointed also) but mostly excited because a new window has opened for knowledge and discovery. Speculation only furthers our knowledge on lies and misreadings/misrepresentation. Anything back by evidence can also be disproved by evidence.
I can speculate that your a child molester, that doesnt mean its true and all that was gained was "im assuming" false knowledge that gives someone uneducated a negative opinion on you
>>
File: iceanu.jpg (287 KB, 651x631) Image search: [Google]
iceanu.jpg
287 KB, 651x631
>>17597503
You do have some good valid points of reason, plus, these cunts don't have a clue, proceed...
>>
>>17597655
man gets know where without questioning.
>todays world is built on the man hours of trillions.
>try doing it alone

Thus its quite easy to lie an have you do whats needed, an not whats wanted...
>>
All ya senses are sensors to 'touch' i.e FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!
>>
>>17597697

Yeah but you don't speak for everyone. What about the descendants of every scientist, every family that makes money out of it, what about the elite etc etc etc

To put it into context imagine if I told priests I had evidence that the Devil was God and God was the Devil, now surely the pope would know this given how high up he was, or surely he wouldn't want this to be known, but the low level priest (not trying to insult you or say you are low level, but hierarchy wise you are because you've not proven anything you just agree with their observations) would want this to be known because it's the truth and that's what the priest is searching for all he cares about. The higher ups that control the religion though don't (I speculate) care for the truth or are so ignorant they'd rather believe a lie.

Dno what relevance your speculation has to the subject or why you had to bring up a subject that is so dark but w/e m8

I'm not attacking you, I'm just trying to point out how knowledge is only truly knowledge if you have discovered something for yourself. You have to make the same discoveries, which I guess you can by recreation of experiments.

But that creates the problem that the experiments could be rigged to appeal to our 5 senses.

I'm rambling but I hope you get what I'm saying, I'm just dissatisfied with our species as a whole and I really do hope the explanation is we are being held back by the elite.
>>
>>17597403
Ive never heard of that one before, how do they explain space travel?.
>>
>>17597520
I'm sure some poisons can be absorbed through the skin?
>>
>>17597569
Your theory actually makes more sense than all this
>>
Do they know their God
>science.
They certainly Elu their God
>>
>>17597734
U can question and still have evidence to support the idea your putting forth.

>>17597746
Im just showing what speculation does, and how it has no merit by itself. You arguing with fallacy the entire time. AND AGAIN WE HAVE MORE THEN 5 senses. I'm dissatisfied with our species as a whole to but this is part of the reason, uneducated people mostly are being told something like Flat earth or the earth is 6000 years old etc etc, its the definition of misinformation. There are 1000s of scientists/researchers who do valid work that is getting criticized or misrepresented to make a headline to sell a magazine or get a like on IFLS. Your going to have to show a direct link between "elites" and denying basic scientific principles or be more specific with an example because in the general i cant really give rebuttal
>>
>>17597746
Pope an co realise the paradox, so do youre governments an so called elitist.
They know this place is hell.
Why you think the world is full of distractions when you all as a collective get close te God, lol...
Get it wrong, dont, their not all bad, just like you.
>>
>>17597757
or again with respect get a better understanding of how scientific work is actually done and double checked. Idk your level of schooling but if your out of HS find a basic college level science class or find a source off the internet ( i know a lot of certified individuals don't mind informing on the process you seem smart just misinformed
>>
>>17597757
Of course..
>Agrees

Peer review is our peers reviewing our work, peers can be biased, thats why instead of being judge by your peers, you are judge by stranges, nuf said.

>doesn't like group herd mentality
>thinks its dangerous.
>thinks its influential inevitability
>>
>>17597769
Your definition of peers is wrong its simply someone doing similar research. Someone in Japan trying to figure out why there are so many mosquito in an area in say Florida is a stranger who is peer reviewing the work. Its not your co-worker who has the same bias as you do (thats the whole entire reason of peer reviewing eliminating bias) and granted there are examples of it happening but its usually found very quickly and the people involved get stripped of any academic merit they have.
>>
But Earth is flat. There's no evidence of it being a sphere,
>>
>>17597761

Don't really understand what you're trying to say, could you rephrase that?

>>17597763

I dno man not really interested, Science will give me no benefit because the Universe can't be explained through Science imo.

What came before the Big Bang?

Even religion doesn't provide answers, because what came before the Big Bang just turns into, what came before God or Gods? Who created them?

The point is the Universe is unexplainable or seems so to me so why do we even try, why can't we just focus on making Earth a Heaven,

Someone is profiting from Religion and Science otherwise they wouldn't exist in Capitalist societies, so both are a waste of time imo and believing you are smart or spiritually superior to others because of either is stupidity in my eyes.

I just want the truth not equations

>inb4 angsty teen
>>
>>17597780
>What came before the Big Bang?
Universe has existed forever. There is no "before" big bang
>>
>>17597776
Your telling me how it is now, to how it began, it isnt wrong, its the actual proper definition.

>didn't have contact with japan at time it wus conceived.
>is english
>>
>>17597780
Religion i 100% agree its a profit based field.
But science has been used to progress the world. Because of science u have the germ theory (he gained 0 profit from it) At the lab im in we made a certain type of fish Tripold so it wouldnt reproduce and have introduced it into places where mosquito larva are it could of been patented and made larges amounts of money but they didnt they simply published and now Tripold fish are a huge way to combat larva eggs of insects used around the world. And just because science can't explain what happened now doesnt mean it wouldnt be able to one day, we just need the ability to do so. Also science is the only thing that explains the Universe nothing else does. Science never claims to have every answers its just the best way to figure it out. Flat earth 6000 year old earth etc could all be proven through science the science doesnt suggest that so its not applicable in the minds of those people
>>
>>17597792

How was it created?

If it has existed forever then how did it expand?

Was it a blank slate of space that existed?

Where did everything come from?
>>
Ya peers are people whom you grow with, people whom your educated with, people whom actually know you...

You definition is a modern conception of whats already 'known'

>stinking of burnt toast now... grrr
>>
>>17597794
Being able to contact people doesnt mean they are going to take ur opinion they can gain just as much for disproving an idea and this happens frequently
>>
>>17597804
You dont have to actually know them....
Peer review- evaluation of scientific, academic, or professional work by others working in the same field. nowhere in the defintion does it say u have to know them.... But let me guess the establishment did that as well
>>
>>17597798

Religion was also used to progress the world.

They are just different hands of the same machine, switching and changing whenever one is more appropriate.

The only true solution to achieve greatness is to mix both of them, which is what the Egyptians did.

The problem is Religion and Science were separated and put against each other, halting our progression.

Science points out the obvious and Religion fills in the blanks.
>>
>>17597805
What do you think one is in a disagreement with>?

This what you state is obvious...
There is war on earth..

What is your overall point.
>>
>>17597800
>how was it created
I just told you that it was always there. There's no beginning
>if it has existed forever how did it expand
it was expanding and it'll will expand.
everything has existed forever.
>>
>>17597814
>>17597814
>science points out the obvious
explain to me whats obvious about a black hole or that extremely tiny things behave different then larger objects
Explain the obviousness of how a plane flies or the obviousness of how our atmosphere is created.....
>>
You must be foreign.

YES WE KNOW YOU DONT HAVE TO KNOW PEERS TODAY, IT IS A FLAWED CONCEPT...

go back to the beginning.

Your judged in law, by your peers.
Peer review started, with your peers, those that knew/know you, judging you, men stated this wus biased, you fkin primitive...

>not stating it again.

So youre being a twat by mixing up the proper definition to academia definition, which il state clearly, wasn't constant.

Our is constant, and yours morphed from ours, sigh!.
>>
>>17597818

I don't know that makes no sense to me either, if it was always there then what would happen if we destroyed the Universe?

Not that we could but hypothetically. Would that be it? Nothing forever?
>>
>>17597826

Plane flies by manipulating energy to propel itself forward, just like a bird but stronger. A plane taking off is like a bird flapping it's wings, the difference is a plane only has to flap it's wings for a short period of time.

Black holes are just like whirlpools.

Dno what you mean about tiny things behaving different than larger objects, explain more?
>>
>>17597333
Absolutely everything by Francis E Dec Esquire. Nazi Jews, Sodomist Playboy Scum-on-top, the Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God, the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the moon we never see, "Davy Eisenshanker" (Dwight Eisenhower) a "cowardly negroidal runt yokel kid" who "hid in terror on his giant playboy golf course while watching WW2 on his eyesight television", EVERYTHING.
>>
>no one can judge him
>no one knows him
>control
>no peers, no review.

just comedy.
>>
>>17597403
>>17597748
Pretty simple a large singularity in the middle of the planet, that changes to different cycles while two planetary bodies, (Moon, Sun) float around inside. I don't know myself for sure, but I find it to be highly susceptible and could be a matter of perspective (Our eyes deceive us).
>>
>>17597836
Interesting. I would assume that Universe cannot be destroyed, However, isn't the idea of something existing without Universe is.. not possible. Hell, even non-existence is existence of some kind. I cannot imagine something existing without Universe -- but I guess death is truly "end of the universe" -- as one's ability to perceive the Universe doesn't exist
>>
>>17597887
*perceive the Universe doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>17597818
The funny thing is you're just shitting out your mouth. If it has an end, it most certainly has a beginning. The two cannot have one without the other.
>>
>>17597896
What makes you think there is an end? What is the "end"?
>>
>>17597903
Entropy nigger.
>>
>>17597905
Entropy is a concept that exists in this Universe that has been theorized. How does it purposes that the Universe has an end? What is after the end of the Universe?
>>
>>17597907

The duoverse
>>
>>17597907

>Entropy is a concept that exists in this Universe that has been theorized.

Stay in school man, it's not a theory it's a self explanatory concept of which that has had it's affects observed.
>>
>>17597913
elaborate
>>
>>17597915
>stay in school
>of which that had had it's affects

okay
>>
>>17597916

It was a shitpost but I'll try entertain the idea.

Uni - one, Verse - truth

The Universe is an attempt at one truth, once we achieve that something happens. Maybe our ancestors found that one truth, maybe not.

The duoverse would be an attempt at two truths. No idea what this could mean. The possibility of two Universes combined.

Maybe the Universe is the end and the duoverse came before it.

Fuck knows mayne any ideas?
>>
File: _20160418_121755.jpg (68 KB, 720x493) Image search: [Google]
_20160418_121755.jpg
68 KB, 720x493
It's funny, at the top of my page I see "/X/ - Paranormal, and at the bottom I see "scientists" and someone else who believe in god (?) having a bullshit argument that has little to do with what OP asked for.

The funniest conspiracy I've ever heard was a man who called in to coast to coast am, who claimed Satan was actually a type of metal (was it platinum?) and that when all this metal was reunited, Satan would return to rule.
>>
The reptilian conspiracy is the dumbest shit I've read. It blows my mind people actually believe this stupid garbage
>>
>>17597851
I wish there were a Wikipedia page for this...
>>
>>17597921
So a typo, is what you're getting hung up on? Dude, you don't even understand entropy, something so elementary. The fact you're trying to use one word against me as an argument is painfully obvious that I already won this debate.

But whatever.
>>
>>17597929
I'm not the even the same guy; also, it wasn't just a typo, it was a horrible mangling of the English grammar. You might have just gone with "whose effects have been observed", but you just had to get creative, didn't you?
>>
>>17597915
A self explanatory that was theorized. It is still a theory and and it matters nothing compared to the Universe. It'll will have no effect to the Universe and its not like Universe is bound to it cause we believe in it.
>>
>>17597333
how about ones you thought were ridiculous, but now aren't so sure of.
hollow earth for me
>>
>>17597931
Actually rather tired so, give me a break and no I wasn't trying to get creative. Dick bag, I don't come here so idiots Anons like you can suck off my ego.

>>17597936
Not a theory we've even observed atoms experiencing entropy, just about everything in the known universe as we know it experiences some sort of entropy. That's not a theory, if it's already made self evident.
>>
>>17597951
>Not a theory we've even observed atoms experiencing entropy
where?
>>
>>17597951
a) u mad bruh?
b) You don't even understand the concept of "theory" in a scientific context.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

First paragraph: A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation.[1][2] Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge.[3]

Go suck a dick, and have a nice day.
>>
>>17597955
I don't need to spoon feed you do I? Do you bother to keep up at all with humanities scientific endeavors?

>>17597961
But, it's been proven. It isn't up for debate. Also correlation doesn't always equal causation, just stating that now (Gravity is still a theory and needs a lot more research sunk into it. Before we actually understand it all).
>>
>>17597970
>I don't need to spoon feed you do I? Do you bother to keep up at all with humanities scientific endeavors?
You don't provide evidence. Speaks a lot for itself.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>tfw you start a debate about how shit scientific reasoning is every time
>tfw you are on your way to God Hood
>tfw you will come back to this Universe and punish all smug cunts
>>
>>17597970
I'm not following your little debate, so I can't ascertain whether or not you're right about it; all I'm saying is, your insistence that whatever matter at hand "isn't a theory because it has been observed" is awfully ignorant.
>>
>>17597973
What are you fucking looking for? An article you'll just dispute and call bullshit anyways? Seriously, the thing that should be asked her is HOW did you not know about this in the first place? It's pretty common knowledge, you know what fuck this.

/x/ I love you, but fucking hell this is the most retarded board on 4chan and that's saying something. Do I have to build you from the ground up, and teach you the alphabet while I'm at it?
>>
>>17597983

>is awfully ignorant.

I'm pretty sure, I know just who I am talking to now. I'm also pretty sure, you've completely missed the point of this conversation. No matter, knowledge comes from a thirst for it, one you personally have to sate yourself.

Don't always expect others to take the time and energy to tell you, what you should already know. With that I've wasted enough time and energy and am going to go and do other things now.
>>
>>17597999
>>17597990
>>17597983
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_decay
>>
>>17597582
I hope youre joking
>>
>>I will read that article and ascertain whether it is creditable or not. First, provide it.
>>
>>17597999
Way to mistify the whole thing to hide the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about.

If you had any actual scientific expertise, you'd know what a theory is, and what the term implies. Again, I don't know if your point was correct or not (nor do I care); what I'm certain of, however, is that you're a half-literate dipshit, and way more pretentious than your intelligence allows.
>>
>>17598031
meant to>>17597990
>>
>>17597568
There are no corners on a sphere, you mong
>>
>>17598051

you kwam m8
>>
>>17597990
You still haven't provided the article.
>>
>>17597928
From what I remember there used to be, but it was deleted for some reason.
>>
>>17597657
I read your post and you went into this shit about how anything is possible and we'll never know unless we explore for ourselves.

But the flat earth theory is empirically and scientifically impossible.

So the fact that you even said those things makes you retarded.
>>
>>17597663
Is that the best proof you've got? If I weren't on mobile I'd year your"evidence" to shreds
>>
>>17597625
weeeaaaakkk
>>
File: 1459918311801s.jpg (3 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
1459918311801s.jpg
3 KB, 125x112
>>17597354
i could cut pancakes with all that edge
>>
>>17597404
>As is the flying spaghetti monster

What the fuck did you just say bitch? dont ever make fun of my religion you uncultured faggot
>>
>>17597503
I've flown to Lebanon from the US and when I flew home I came back the other way around. I didn't see any edges mate. It's a sphere I'm sorry to burst your bubble. Get some money together, order some flights that take you in a straight line back to your home nation, and you will see. It's really that easy.
>>
>>17597556
earths dont have corners fag
>>
>>17597606
yasmine is a cutie
>>
>>17597606
>mets a person with different beliefs
>you must have schizophrenia, let me imply that you should be institutionalized and put on dangerous medications and still posture to be rational

Luckily for me I can defend my beliefs, which are similar, better than the person you replied too. Evolution is foolish, it's logical conclusion is that you are related to everything you eat, that the sun and the earth are your great ancestors and the humanity is getting better (evolving) and not getting worse (as evidenced by the decline from generation to generation).

The earth is flat, your eyes see it, it is not called the curve, but the horizon. All amateur footage higher than 20 miles shows the horizon stays flat as you go up which would be impossible if the earth was a sphere. NASA doctors their photos. Mountains, buildings and clouds do not tilt away from you at the horizon which they should given that we are supposedly on a non level surface and the curvature increases the further you go out. Oceans are not giant 1000 mile humps of water like they should be if we were on a sphere. Gravity doesn't exist, all it's faculties can be explained by density and air resistance, it was invented to try to mend to broken heliocentric model and simple observation disproves it (things only ever fall one direction, not at angles, things don't tilt at the horizon, no curvature of the earth has been found)
You are in the unique position of believing a lie that is common and therefore have the power to persecute those who are blessed enough not to believe the lie which you did not come up with, but were taught since a very early age as was I. I realized it was a lie when they told me I was "actually" traveling 1000+ mph despite not feeling a single thing. Please realize that this is not a new movement, people have known the earth was flat since the beginning of time because that is the reality of it and the truth is never just a fade, but something that persists despite the lies
>>
>>17598209
Edgy
>>
>>17598139
Then empiricism is apparently a fallible philosophy, right?

What would it take you to realize your senses tell you nothing about reality?
>>
>>17597444

or that diana is now elton john's fag husband
and had always been a tranny?
>>
>>17597569
Except i do have seen how a human looks on the inside, after a nignog blew him with a shotgun
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 800x820
>>17597333
>>
>>17597568
You are alright anon.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Anyone who disagrees is a close minded, brainwashed, calcified glands having tool.
>>
>>17597655
>Please explain how Science is deliberately limiting our senses

Im not that guy you are talking to, but i have a quite fitting example.

See, when really young kids have "imaginary" friends. You'll see them having full conversations and stuff with them. You'll see these kids leaving siting spaces for their "imaginary" friends.

You have no way of proving if that kid is actually seeing someone or something. Sure, you can't see anything. But what if the kid sees something because he/she hasn't been indoctrinated by "beliefs" or "scientific laws"?

Then you start telling them that they are not seeing anything, that its just their "imagination". And then slowly they stop seeing that "imaginary" friend.

Sorry for bad english. But i hope you understand my idea.
>>
Jesuits semen bomb
>>
>>17597333
that wanking makes you blind
>>
>>17597333
Jihadist killing themselfs for a fictional character.
>>
>>17598714
Scientific proof vetified by hundreds of thousands scientists who know what the fuck they're talking about, that's what.
>>
File: noah_ark_people_drowing.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
noah_ark_people_drowing.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>>17598926
The only thing to convince you empiricism is a failure is if all your priests agree on it?
>>
JFK was killed by the guy sitting infront of him (Connolly?). There's even some stupid gif where his hair is said to be the gun.

It's probably ITT but I can't be arsed to look.
>>
>>17597333
The Abrahamic religions. Sad that so many people fell for it.
>>
>>17598955
There's videos for this. It was the driver, Greer, not Connolly.
>>
>>17598955
>>17598967
Forgot the fuckin video didn't I. (Fuck sake man, get it together.)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DguBcLpWBS0
>>
The moon landing was faked, yet the rockets, satellites, etc. are real.

It's pretty obvious everything we've been told about the space outside this world is a lie. Earth is probably flat and everything classical scientists said about the ether was true.

There are no other planets. No man made object has ever left this world. The whole thing is a gross fabrication.

Watch them make a "breakthrough" that sends a probe to another star, just to continue the lie that stars are just like our sun with more planets around them. Anything to devalue God and the human spirit with made up science.
>>
Niggers are equal to white people.thats something so far fetched i can even fathom why anyone would beleive that. My gods people are stupid.
>>
>>17599039
All white people are the same.

It's obvious we're not. You're at the bottom of the ladder with the junkies and pedos, for instance. There's a large gap within the races.
>>
>>17598982
The moon landing was faked but we saw aliens there and were warned off even though kubrick filmed the whole thing at Pinewood and the moon is infact a flat hologram.
>>
>>17599039
If war broke out and the elite made a run for it you'd be thrown in with the niggers and left to die.
>>
File: 1432859044530.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1432859044530.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>17597333
That the tooth fairy is real.

>be 5
>baby molar falls out
>tell mama
>follow advice hide tooth under pillow
>wake up middle of night
>find cunt mother trying to steal tooth
>never profit

Threw the fucking tooth away when my buddies invited me to the beach a couple days later
>>
Those black "people" wouldnt kill me.im too hawaii deku for that.
>>
>>17597333
>"oh this thread looks like it'll be fun"
>people that don't understand playing devil's advocate
>people that think the holes in *personal knowledge* are automatically covered by internal consistency
>people that think doing pointing that out or playing devil's advocate means you believe in the thing you're talking about
>people not realizing this may be a troll attempt
>people not fucking posting funny conspiracy theories
this kind of shit keeps happening on this board
>>
>>17597562
>Eratosthenes

Guy was a charlatan anyways
>>
>>17597345
Nah, Kabbalists are what run most shit. Everyday Jews are either pawns or not involved.

They are harnessing high level magic and have been for centuries, Masons are of the same vein, a large group of people filling the world with their sigils and symbolism.
>>
>>17597333
people believing that they will go to heaven praying...and if not they will go to hell ...
>>
>>17600954
t. baal
>>
>>17597503
Easy way to prove it's a sphere. Book a flight around the world, leaving and ending at the same airport. Watch out your window the entire time. You'll see.
>>
>>17600892
Kabbalists and masons are run by the jews idiot.
>>
That one anon claiming that we take science for granted is the smartest anon here.

I though yall were open minded. His main point is that we can never claim something to be true unless we experience it personally. Pretty logical to me. But its easier to believe what we are told. Science aint based on faith, but it is all testable and repeatable theories, meaning they could possibly be disproved one day.

Fuck. Everyone thought newton had it all figured out at the time and now its obsolete (mostly)
>>
>>17601090

Nah not really. It's laziness more than anything, I just don't want to invest my time into something that can one day be proven wrong.

I think mainstream science is different from the science the elite know, it must be otherwise more scientists would know how to clone people etc.

I hate the arrogance of someone telling me the Earth is a sphere when it'd be so easy for a real smart person to trick them into thinking it is a sphere.

Like I said I don't believe the world is flat though I just admit my own ignorance. I'm pretty much just sitting on the fence about everything, there's no way I will know the truth about most things so what's the point of forming an opinion yet.
>>
File: square-and-compass.png (166 KB, 1378x1282) Image search: [Google]
square-and-compass.png
166 KB, 1378x1282
>>17597345
Unofficial "Marrano mob" has it's tentacles everywhere. I'm not saying "it" runs the world though.

Russian mob
Italian mob
Jewish mob
Organized crime in America
Latin American organized crime
Global banking
B'nai B'rith
AIPAC
Hollywood
Music industry
Media conglomerates
Catholic church(Jesuits started out as Alumbrados which, was created by Marrano Ignatius Loyola and consisted of conversos)
Both Franciscus and Adolfo Nicolás speak Spanish as their native language and are effectively manipulating christian sentiment

Christopher Columbus was a Marrano named Salvador Fernandes Zarco, a cartographer(common Jewish craft). He got funding from Spanish royals and took many conversos and Marranos with him to expeditions. Many Jews moved to different areas of America during inquisitions. "Modern" Masonic symbolism like the square and compass come from cartography(making maps) and ships(crafts).

United States has strong Masonic history.
>>
>>17597333
I read about this one years ago so I can't trace the source. That the Earth is hollow. It get better psychic giants live in that hollow. The giants use their powers to torture humans and to have sex so perverted that they're permamently disfigured due to it. Humans are desended from the said giants who in between the extreme orgies decided to explore the surface and got stuck here. Then they shrank to nowaday human size due to ultra violet radiation and lost their psychic powers.
>>
>>17597345
Back to the oven you go.
>>
>>17601132

My point is they have no muscle.

They aren't a warring race, they are just smart and have a lot of resources.

If money had no value they would be destroyed.

The reason they own a lot of corporations etc is to fund their protection rackets, when the money dries up they're fucked.

They're just bankers, not players. I'd say real power comes from strength, having people willing to commit crimes for your cause. And having paranormal practitioners if that shit really exists.
>>
>>17601132
I mean, when you think about it, it's a good thing we have the assassins really isn't it?
>>
>>17601147
>My point is they have no muscle.
Jews have a lot of muscle but it's not in plain sight. Utilization of structures and tools is what matters. Gorillas have muscle but they are not going to take over the world.

Nobody wants to run the world as a powerful group though. Strong influence is ideal. Freedom under control is better than totalitarian dominion.

New World Order, for example, will never be established. There is no New World Order per se. World Order is ever-developing, therefore it's always New.
>>
>>17600974
You could just fly around in a circle until you reach the original point?
>>
>>17601154
Longevity has to have it's protection regardless the area of concern.
>>
The Jew are discussed to death on pol and x, its too earthly. Let go head first into the insane http://saturndeathcult.com/crimes-of-the-saturn-death-cult/stanley-kubrick-and-the-saturn-death-cult/
>>
The "holocaust" I mean, come on.
>>
>>17597928
There's a Tropes page
>>
>The real antichrist is out to take over the world
>Real christ can't save us because he's just made up by christians
>>
>>17598051
there are
>>
>>17597842

>A plane taking off is like a bird flapping it's wings, the difference is a plane only has to flap it's wings for a short period of time.

lol
>>
>>17601438
What's wrong about it?
>>
>>17597401
>>17597405
>>17598203
Why do some people get so triggered when people don't believe in talking snakes?
>>
>>17597503
So you're saying we'd go nuts if we believed the earth was flat? Seriously m8?
>>
>>17597568
>The only way to PROVE it and KNOW is to go to every corner of the Earth and map it out yourself.
Wrong. That could just be an illusion created by the flat earth god.
>>
>>17598355
>20 miles shows the horizon stays flat as you go up which would be impossible if the earth was a sphere.
You do realize the Earth is thousands of miles in diameter, right? 250 miles high is nothing.

If you really believe what you say, do the math and find out whether hypothesis that buildings should visibly tilt away is actually true. Oh wait, you won't because the voices in your head hate maths.
>>
>>17597613
>Science is just a dumbed down religion in my opinion.
Show me some examples of religion, say, telling us how to build a satellite, or telling us how exactly to breed our crops to save a billion people from starving to death, or telling us what the speed of light is.
>>
>>17597660
>What if there are more?
Of course there is more. That's what we have instruments like spectroscopes and MRI machines for.
>>
Flat earth folks are retarded for one simple reason.

Go to any port on a clear day. Watch a ship sail off to the horizon. You'll see the bottom of the ship go off before the top, or mast if it has one, as it travels round the curvature of the earth.

I observed this with the naked eye at about age 8 or so.
>>
>>17597814
If your 'open minded' methods were actually correct, we'd see results. Meanwhile in reality, science is responsible for all our technology and many of our discoveries, and religion is responsible for virtually none of them.
You prove my point be mentioning Egypt, where thanks to their religion thousands of people wasted hundreds of thousands of hours building big piles of rock.
>>
>>17597936
>It is still a theory and and it matters nothing compared to the Universe. It'll will have no effect to the Universe and its not like Universe is bound to it cause we believe in it.
A theory is an accurate explanation, you retard. No one expect the universe to change itself to fit theories, because our theories are, as far as we know, accurate.
>>
>>17601090
>Newton
>obsolete
>mostly

You imbecile. How about you learn science before spouting bullshit. Fucking retard. Watches a video on string theory and thinks he's Hawking the cunt.

Newton is mostly obsolete. For fuck sake, mate. You couldn't have said anything more stupid if you tried.

If you don't know about something, don't pretend to know.
>>
>>17601498
>>17601498
For fuck sake, you too.

Do you know the difference between a hypothesis, theory, principle and law?

Methinks people need to stop pretending they know what they're talking about.
>>
this one is a good start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IsxsRQObbQ

basically when there are explosions, a demon comes out and basically winks at you
>>
>>17601510
>basically winks at you
>>
>>17597836
>Nothing forever?
No, because time would also stop, just like how time began at the big bang.
>>
>>17601545

Time is a man made concept to explain how things age.

The Universe doesn't keep a fucking stop watch handy to check if it still exists or not.

Time would also continue if the Universe ended, as it is an abstract concept and doesn't stop existing depending on if anything is there to check the Time.

Time is infinite and didn't start at the big bang, if the Big Bang happened.
>>
Reptilians with their moon base
Flat earth
Nazi base in Antarctica
>>
>>17601555
No, it started with the big bang. Time is very real.
>>
>>17597333
berenestain bears
>>
>>17601555
This.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

>>17601595
It'll hit you one day, anon.
>>
File: greedo-and-han-solo.jpg (212 KB, 1200x880) Image search: [Google]
greedo-and-han-solo.jpg
212 KB, 1200x880
>>17597333
Greedo shot first and missed

I can't comprehend that people believe this
>>
Ritalin can cause hallucinations, suicide, and psychotic behaviour, yet is given to children as young as 5. All of the high school killers in the US since Colombine were taking Ritalin at the time of the shootings.

The CIA were using Methylphenidate, Ritalin, in the 70's.

It's funny because it's true.

>On May 20, 1999 at age 15, T.J. Solomon, the high-school shooter in Conyers, Ga., was reportedly taking the drug Ritalin. Eric Harris, the ringleader of the massacre at Columbine High School in Littleton, Col., had been prescribed the drug Luvox. And Kip Kinkel, the student in Springfield, Ore., who killed his parents and then went on a shooting rampage at his high school, was taking two psychiatric drugs Prozac and Ritalin.
>>
They depress you, then offer drugs as the solution. A few years on Ritalin and you're ready to pop, affecting others. Meanwhile, you do what you're told and work for the machine.
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.