[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General 2.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: Technomage.jpg (22 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
Technomage.jpg
22 KB, 400x200
Welcome to Divination General - Reloaded!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What the heck is Divination?!
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new, halp!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in
particular may answer!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>I want to learn more!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17592627
>>
File: Shadooby... Static.jpg (79 KB, 588x470) Image search: [Google]
Shadooby... Static.jpg
79 KB, 588x470
>>17595301

NOW WITH BONUS WACKY SCRY!

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!
And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're
comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17595302
I-Ching
Dan
Male
Pisces
Chubby
NY
Be kind to others and to yourself also!
Future reading
>>
>>17595302
Morgan's Tarot
E.J.M
Male
Aries
Scandinavian
Near Canada
This one is always hard for me; hail victory.
General reading
>>
>>17595308
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QzMJ3qg4I5
>>
>>17595302
How's it going man? I took the advice from your reading the other day and made a change in my life. It's been tough and boring but it's for the best i guess.

Whichever works
B
Male
Gemini
Broken face
NY metro area
I hope you're having a nice night and enjoying your life
I cut off old "friends", am no longer a salesman or connoisseur of diesel and hard, and while its a step in the right direction it's quite boring. I have no money, no friends, no prospects for relationships, and no real want to continue down the right path but the other one gets me in the ground if I'm lucky and jail if I'm not. What's in store for me?
>>
>>17595331
http://vocaroo.com/i/s00EYcMhlhFY
>>
>>17595302
Morgan's Tarot
She-Ra (lol, I just decided that)
Female
Leo
Dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, happy, positive, extrovert, chatty, pagan
Mexico
"You can enjoy the dawn or think about the unfinished things of the day that is beginning. It's your choice".

I have a gathering this weekend and it's going to be there a guy that I really like. Besides I am going to be with people I don't really know. I feel anxious, what can I expect or how it's going to be?
Thanks!
>>
>>17595302
Morgan's Tarot
Lyn, Kolyn
Male
Libra
5"10', shoulder length brown hair, skinny, pale skin.
USA, Arkansas.
The world is cold and scary, even more so alone. I always try to be there for everyone I meet, even if it's someone I don't like. We're all in this together.
I just had my heart broken by the one I love last night, even though I still like him more than I should after what all he said I just want to know how it looks for me in the future as far as love goes. I guess a general love reading.
>>
>>17595302
*Morgan's Tarot
*Scott
*Male
*Libra
*Scottish
*LBC
*Laugh often, for their is no medicine greater.
*Is she finally noticing that I like her?
>>
>>17595368
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vcnwROY9n9
>>
>>17595301
I'll do some readings.
Requirments:
>Age
>Gender
>Location
>Picture of a cartoon that you like
>Zodiac Sign
>Favorite Color
>>
File: Ky+Dizzy.png (432 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Ky+Dizzy.png
432 KB, 500x667
>>17595302
I'm the one who asked for a love reading last night. Just wanted to thank you again for what you said. Helped me to remember some things I'd forgotten, and I spent the day trying hard to improve things. It'll take a concentrated effort every single day for a long time, but I'm making a plan tonight and focusing on one thing at a time. I don't know that I'll ever ask for another reading, but don't be surprised if I end up thanking you every time I see you.
>>
>>17595302
You did I-Ching for me a while ago and things were spot on.
Tarot please, but if something else works better, go ahead!
>Name
Sepas
>Gender
Male
>Age
>Sign
Gemini
>Description
Skinny. Ugly but I try to cover my ugliness by kindness. I get bored easily. Always have a good feeling for what may come, even though the outcome is bad, usually.
>Location
Canada
>Quote?
Hope is life's flame's fires.
>Query...
Uh please do a financial reading. Mostly about my wealth in the next 1-3 years. I'm kinda scared I may go homeless. I'm scared of my future.
Thanks a lot. Peace to you.
>>
File: tom_jerry_zoot_suit_01.jpg (27 KB, 348x264) Image search: [Google]
tom_jerry_zoot_suit_01.jpg
27 KB, 348x264
>>17595477
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Location
CA
>Zodiac Sign
Horse
>Favorite Color
Green
>>
>>17595302
Morgan's
Daniel
male
gemini
chubby, long hair and beard, heavily tattooed,
portugal
kindness takes you places
future reading/ general counceling on wich path to take
>>
>>17595497
Do you have a query??
>>
File: rage.jpg (112 KB, 1024x552) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
112 KB, 1024x552
>>17595477
>Age: 27
>Gender: Male
>Location: Cincinnati Ohio
>Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
>Favorite Color: Grey

What does my immediate destiny look like?
>>
>>17595391
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TV2bCjiqoF
>>
File: dbzf47[1].png (184 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
dbzf47[1].png
184 KB, 446x299
>>17595477
f
oregon
I hope animu counts
libra
bloo
romance reading for upcoming future (single if that helps)
>>
>>17595501
my bad, just a reading for how the week is looking whether its good or bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x158) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x158
>>17595477
>18
>Female
>NorthWest Europe
>Taurus
>Aquamarine blue
Future love reading for me as well? What's he gonna be like? :)
>>
>>17595511
Be wary of May. I know that something bad will happen to you or a loved one of you don't take the necessary precautions. It's gonna go down in mid May.
>>
File: Featured-Image-BeePuppycat.jpg (159 KB, 1150x577) Image search: [Google]
Featured-Image-BeePuppycat.jpg
159 KB, 1150x577
>>17595477

>26
>female
>usa
>pisces
>pink

can you tell what my next job will be like or if i'll find a new job soon?
>>
doing readings here is what I ask for:
*first name
*country of origin
*a favorite food
*a possession you are fond of

feel free to leave anything out or add info
>>
>>17595529

Well, I'm tall and chubby. Handsome. I like long walks on the beach and parcheezee. In my spare time I nurse orphaned kittens back to health and beat children in public.
>>
>>17595514
There will be a man in your life very soon. He will fall in love with you at first sight. Unfortunately, I don't feel like you will reciprocate that immediately. I can't tell too far ahead but if you keep a look out for him, maybe you won't lead him on too long.
>>
>>17595526
I can see this upcoming week going better for you than you expected. Outside of the workplace.
>>
File: 40836_ed_edd_n_eddy.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
40836_ed_edd_n_eddy.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>17595477
Man
Penn.
Aquarius
Midnight Blue

Is there anything left for me in this town? By that i mean: will anything happy or eventful happen to me between now and when i plan to move away this fall/winter?
>>
>>17595529
The only thing I know for certain, is that he's not very tall. I don't know why, that's just the feeling I get.
>>
>>17595541
Guranteed, you will be working again by November.
>>
>>17595561
There will be events that make you rethink moving. Don't. Moving is the right decision for you.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>17595477
>19
>female
>california
>libra
>pink
What's gonna happen with me and P? Thank you!
>>
>>17595536
>>17595549
>>17595554
>>17595564
>>17595568
>>17595578
I don't know why my trip went away but these are all me
>>
>>17595579
It won't last. I see disgust. But I also see comfort. I think you'll take comfort in the fact that you'll move on very quickly.
>>
>>17595542
Evan.
USA.
Rice.
Dogtag necklace.
Heart is fond of someone and I would like to know if we are headed anywhere if at all
>>
File: eee_180x180.png (16 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
eee_180x180.png
16 KB, 180x180
>>17595578
If possible, could you see if a new gall will come into my life that might want to come along with me?
>>
>>17595449
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xX6YSOml9F
>>
>>17595587
Is this assuming we're in a relationship already? :\
>>
>>17595590
I don't see anyone going with you. But I can tell you will be happy in your new location. Maybe a woman will find you there?
>>
>>17595598
Assuming that you're recently together or soon to be. It'd be a different reading if you're an old thang.
>>
>>17595568

nice! thank you bro
>>
>>17595549
i don't know how you're doing these readings but is there anything you can tell me to look out for in this person? like their appearance?
>>
>>17595601
Darn, well thank you regardless. Gives me hope that my goal of moving out will happen within the time i have planned. Enjoy your evening, Brostoise.
>>
>>17595604
uh... we're no thing. Still count?

Where's the disgust from?
>>
>>17595564
Haha well I've always thought guys around 5'8" are cute anyway.
>>
>>17595614
I just feel a little bit gross when I think about your reading.
>>
>>17595619
Ayyy girl. 5'7 over here, come hit me up.
>>
>>17595373
That was really cool, it takes me a little while to fully get the jist of tarot readings, but the scrying was absolutely ridiculous; here is why my friend:
I work at a place called Loaf'N'Jug
We serve lots of pastries
I make a toooon of coffee, the fact that you saw a coffee filter is amazing, furthermore, often when I grab a pack of cigarettes for someone, the ones behind them will fall down making a loud thud, so that is literally a box falling.

As for the inpregnation thing; lately I've been getting a lot more desperate, and I do put quite the effort in when it comes to hitting on ladies, and one of my friends is bent on helping getting me laid, and where I work is where I conduct most of my socializing.

As for reading and habits, I have been trying to learn French for the past month, so I am assuming that I should really put the hammer down on getting used to habitually learning French words? I have been getting drained from the monotonous tasks at work so perhaps it was meant for me to make things more of a habit at work? But most of what I do at work is a habit.

However you said that I need to read something and keep at it and it will help me greatly in the future, most of my books are Steven King books and books on ancient European Paganism and table top role playing games, so I can't see much of a use for reading lots of those, I also have a good friend who left the States for France to join the French Foreign Legion, so perhaps I will move to France in the future, or I will use it to help me go to college, I am not concerned so much as to what specific purpose learning French could yield. However I have been learning French from a phone app, so that isn't really a book in a literal sense. Hmm.
>>
>>17595455
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09ga4ijfe22
>>
>>17595649
Chironymous best scryer confirmed!
>>
File: shinji3.png (182 KB, 305x399) Image search: [Google]
shinji3.png
182 KB, 305x399
>>17595477
male
portugal
gemini
grey
future reading/ general counceling on wich path to take pls and thank you
>>
>>17595649
>>17595373
So my main concern is if I should buy a bunch of condoms and carry them around all the time or if I should just drop seeking a mate all together?

And seeing that there is quite a lot you could have forseen and that my work turned up tells me I should do everything by the books tomorrow. I also had an unpleasant dream of work this morning.
>>
>>17595302
I ching
Kaine
Male
Taurus
Friendly
England, midlands
Good deeds dont cost much and hold a lot of weight
Is there adventure in my future
>>
>>17595674
Yea he literally remote viewed where I work haha
>>
>>17595479
You're definitely very welcome, and I'm glad it helped! I'm also glad you spent the day trying hard to improve things! Kudos to you for putting in such a strong effort right away! I'm proud of you! Keep up the good work! It may be tough, but things will get easier/better! Haha, it is always good to hear back from people, so thank you for posting again. :) I'll be sending more positive energy your way, my friend! Best wishes!
>>
>>17595589
This girl is full of life but right now she feels nothing for you. She wants you to love her more, kiss her, hold her hand. You could get married but the future is really not certain.
>>
>>17595512
Maybe I should have specified that it is a pagan holiday (Beltane) and they are always transformational. Oh, and it's one day and a half in an hotel with a pool lol. But your advices were really, really good! Even without the tarot!

I calmed down a lot with your audio.

PS. I am the weird girl that was exchanging audios with you some weeks ago, but I didn't want to interfere with the reading spoiling that lol. Anyway, I feel way better, I will relax and start preparing what I'm gonna take with me and all that.

Thanks for your advice, good vibes and that soo cool voice that you have ;).
I'm glad you were available now that I was looking for a reading. Keep doing this great work! And hope you heal soon... Hugs!
>>
>>17595669
Very intersting, much appreciated and thank you for the reading.
>>
>>17595542
>Emily
>United States
>Tacos
>Computer
Can I expect anything to happen with my crush?
>>
Can you unban me from the IRC channel? I do not think advertising is allowed according to 4chan rules, do you want your threads deleted? Stop being normie assholes and banning people who are not normies and not allowing people in your shitty reddit thread. Ads are not allowed here.
>>
>>17595739

what name were you using in the irc?
>>
>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
Indifferent
>*Name/nickname
Fer/$ug
>*Gender
Male
>*Age
>*Sign
Aquarius
>*Description of yourself
Bright, emotional, positive but not silly like.
>*Location-ish
Argentina
>Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
Have a nice day and remember that even though I may never laught with you, cry with you, I love you.
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!) I'm skeptical but not losing anything for trying... Will the possibility of breaking down the routine forever until the end of my life ever appear? Xoxo
>>
>>17595457
Wasn't me with the tinychat but thanks for the second reading, I'll be around and keeping you posted on how things go my friend.
>>
Bump
Chironymous, you there bud?
>>
>>17595488
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04oprLPf2Az
>>
>>17595733
They're reluctant. Talks to you but that's it. I don't see it going anywhere
>>
>>17595498
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FkIZ9tNTkr
>>
>>17595649
>>17595689
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1S2OnvePlY7
>>
>>17595691
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HDfJ4zTyPb
>>
>>17595721
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZHkbySaXJl
>>
>>17595725
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17595739
>Can you unban me from the IRC channel?
I'm not in any way in charge of banning people, so that isn't up to me.

>I do not think advertising is allowed according to 4chan rules, do you want your threads deleted?
>Ads are not allowed here.
No one here is advertising anything. We are here to discuss and practice divination. This is essentially an advice thread, only from people who use different resources to obtain the advice.

>Stop being normie assholes and banning people who are not nortmies and not allowing people in your shitty reddit thread.
I haven't banned anyone or been an asshole by doing anything, such as, for example, calling someone an asshole. If you were banned, I'm sure it was for doing something wrong that you were told not to continue doing but continued doing anyway. From what little I've seen, it seems like it usually takes a fair amount of effort to get banned from the chat. And if you think it's a shitty reddit thread, then why are you even here?

I'm sorry, but your whole post sounds terribly off-base, illogical, and negative... and the sort of post indicating that you were likely in the wrong and should accept that you were banned as a result. I wish you better luck in the other communities you engage, and I think you will find that luck if you improve your behavior. Best wishes!
>>
>>17595805
Yup! I have been and will continue doing readings, generally replying from the top down, but occasionally skipping ahead to posts like this one that can be answered quickly! What's up, pal?
>>
>>17596217
>I think you will find that luck if you improve your behavior.
Not that anon, but you're clearly never been on the wrong side of a ban, Chiro. Rarely if ever does any mod ever actually give a shit if you "improve" your behavior or not.
>>
>>17595755
Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me! Multiple B names yesterday confused me about the Tinychat! You're very welcome for the second reading! I hope it serves you well! Yes, keep me posted on how things go!
>>
>>17596235
I was talking about his/her behavior in his/her approach toward other/new communities where he/she has not yet been banned. He/she will be less likely to be banned there if he/she minds his/her behavior better there. I was wishing him/her better luck elsewhere since he/she indicates that he/she did not have that luck/experience in the IRC. And indeed, I doubt at this point that any mod would care whether or not he/she improved his/her behavior, and I imagine that it is probably far too late for him/her by now, especially if he/she is likely one of the banned people who had been given MULTIPLE chances. For engaging in exceptionally bad behavior, our channel typically just kicks people a few times before giving them their first (temporary) ban for continuing in their bad behavior. Persisting in bad behavior beyond that can then result in a permanent ban.

From what I've seen, this particular IRC channel is pretty laid-back, reasonable, and lenient, and you actually have to ACTIVELY DO a fair amount wrong and ignore clear warnings in order to end up getting kicked/banned from it. At least that's my perception/opinion of it.
>>
>>17596294
>toward other/new communities
I was talking about that too. When someone's in a mood to be banned, going to other communities doesn't help at all. The world of IRC tends to have a ridiculously lazy approach to people that aren't doing themselves any favors.
>>
>>17595752
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14JpM9yIDWj
>>
>>17596306
Then I definitely agree with that!
>>
is anyone doing readings right now?
>>
>>17595301
I'm new to divination. I was just curious as to why there are split threads?
>>
>>17595302
Morgan's Tarot
Saejun
Male
Cancer
Narcissist
Canada
Time heals everything, but we can do our part and speed it up.
What is my biggest issue?
>>
>>17596379
I felt like offering some readings and didn't want to look at Sylvia Browne's face. She leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I wouldn't want that affecting the quality of my readings for people.

It also allowed for the opportunity to try out an attempt at some clearer thread OP text for people who were new. There has been some confusion on how to get started and a few people upset about their air queries not getting answered.
>>
>>17595992
Well, I had a nice big reply all typed up but then I accidentally exited the page and now it is all gone , so the main point I believe is worth mentioning is that I found it interesting when you mentioned that I may learn a new way to approach life through my Paganism books, this being because all my books on the subject are written by a guy who is from Norway but lives in France with his French wife and many kids, he also often says that native European people should be having more kids to preserve the culture. His videos also talk at length of the Ancient European world view and how it differs from religions like Christianity and how it is similar to Buddhism in some ways.

Anyways, thanks for the scrying and the responses, it made my night and has helped me think some things through and has helped clear my head. Although there is more I would like to add, I must retire for the night getting sleepy now, bonne nuit
>>
>>17596415
I appreciate the answer. I am new, but research things before I try them, and have heard negative things about her.

I was one of those new people, I simply asked for some starter advice twice with no response. So thank you for the answer and your threads
>>
>>17596382
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZHmfKDmwTR
>>
Thanks for taking the time giving me advise & doing the tarot thingie :3 Onymous pal... Downhill road of enlightment and total liberation lmfao. My firts though was 'oh shit, downhill road?' then I heard the rest and well.. Interesting. I'll tell you how it went later in time, my best wishes to you as well & good luck with whatever you decide to do in life. c:
>>
>>17596433
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XdJVyH1NIZ
>>
>>17596457
No problem! Answers are what we aim for here! Yes, I have heard negative things about her as well, and I did not wish to start from a place of negativity!

Yes, I definitely didn't want to see those things happen anymore, so I thought I'd try the new OP text in an attempt to help with that. You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17596482
Confident is a better word.
Thanks for reading my cards.
Just to clear it up, I'm an empath, I practice reiki.
I'm a tall dude with long hair haha, um, I think really highly of myself.
As for accurate view of things... I have been thinking of reading a ton of spiritual books soon.
(also, you have not upset me! not offended easily.)
There's nothing I can do? That's fine. I'm not crashing and burning.
>>
>>17596519
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found the reading interesting! Yes, keep me posted on how things go! And thank you, my friend!
>>
>>17596582
Oh good, I'm glad you meant confident and that you indeed have empathy, haha!
You're very welcome!
Very cool that you practice reiki! :D
That's a significantly better description of yourself, haha, but I'd still try to go from "I think really highly of myself" to "I have good self esteem", lol. ;p
Reading a ton of spiritual books sounds awesome! :D (And I am very glad that I didn't upset you and that you are not offended easily! Excellent!)
Lol, the card didn't mean that literally "there is nothing you can do" -- just that you may meet obstacles along the way (and that you'll need to find the right approach in dealing with them). I am very glad you are not crashing and burning! :D
>>
>>17595302

firs't time i've head about morgans's tarot, let's try that one :D

Patricio
Male
Taurus
brown eyes, black hair, like to help other, nerdy
Argentina
There's a guy in the subway who thought himselfe how to play piano by ear and is making a living out of it, he plays complicated song really well and is pretty nice :)
was sleeping and remembered about a redehead i used to see in the bus, wake up and automatically tought about divination general so i said why not?
sooo, she gave me this odd feeling (good odd, i sometimes get this in some people and they end up being someone interesting or importantish) but that time was kind of stronger. something interesting to say in the subjet?
btw first time querying :3
>>
>>17595302
>Morgan's tarot
>Tyler
>Male
>22
>Libra
>Tall, chubby, dirty blonde hair, red beard, sunburned
>Walker, Louisiana
>You're doing God's work. Your divinations help many people.
>Is Miah the one for me? I fear she isn't being faithful.

Thank you!
>>
Also, took a look over the cards. It wasn't Downhill road but Down Hill Run instead.. My bad, about You are our god & Trip ones.. I'm thinking of making a trip eventually to somewhere near in contact with nature so that journey seems like a plan, & the query question was totally a random existencial trouble, bassically to see the what kind of answer it held. Tagging one-self is not the most wisely thing to do, but I believe myself a light being & helping others is part of progress so even If I become powerful soon, will surely not look down over any1... We're all mini gods. (this goes to the 'You are our god' point). Cheers bb ~ :)
PS:I know no one GAF but though my last reply was kinda incomplete, sorry if it became a TL;DR.
>>
>>17595302
*Morgan's Tarot
*hendrix
*M
*capricorn
*reserved. Musician
*** there is always someone out there who has it worse. Dont know how helpful that may be.
* will my friend G remain a friend forever?
>>
And thanks overall!
>>
Morgan's
Sam
FtM
Capricorn
Green eyes, around 5'3" and skinny, short hair, quiet, sensitive, easygoing.
USA, Texas
I hope everyone has a good rest of this month and that anyone who is struggling or just otherwise having a hard time can have things work out in their favor. Whether it be love, work, school, etc.

Last year I moved from where I've lived for most of my life to finish school cause of family issues, and after months of being homesick I'm being given the opportunity to move back. Recently though I've been having doubts if moving back home is whats best for me right now. Would it be better for me to stay where I am right now or go back home?
>>
>>17596571
I feel more comfortable with that and believe that people with a gift would love helping people. I will give my first attempt at this a go:

I'm new so I honestly don't know the difference between the two but I'm open to either
Jim
Male
Pisces
I'm completely different than how I look, I have a big heart, I'm considered very attractive but very humble and withdrawn.
Michigan
You definitely help many people, including myself, by being open and accepting to everyone. So keep up the good work, you're clearly doing a good thing!
My query: I've loved this girl for 7.5 years now(dated for 2.5 but broke up because tragedy struck and I didn't handle it well). But 5 years later she's still the only one I love, despite trying to move on several times. I only met her by a random situation/fate. Do you see a future with her?

Thank you again
>>
>>17595302>>17596715
Of course the one thing i forget to do is reply to the original post, whoops
>>
>>17595302
Morgan's Tarot
Jaycee
Male
Libra
Chubby, shaggy hair, glasses, reserved
Scotland
Whoever you are, wherever you are, just remember that someone out there cares so much about you.
Where’s my life heading right now, particularly over the next year? I know I’ve got plenty of things I need to change about myself (and now I’ll actually have the time), but right now everything seems pretty uncertain.
>>
>>17596627
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZZUDQsA4GW
>>
>>17596730
Haha, it happens, but yes, please everyone who is messaging me: do try to reply to one of my posts (have it tagged in your post), or I might miss it! Thanks! :D
>>
>>17595302
God do I love your voice <3

I have asked you a question before about a dude I'm fucking. Now I have another question about a different person who may or may not fuck up my life if I take this leap. It's 50-50 right now.

Whatever you feel would be best.
Mel
Female
Aquarius
Floating along right now
US

Before I ask, it might be a mess of a question; I have no idea how to even word this.
Question: Should I move in with him and if I do would I be making a huge mistake? Is he hiding anything from me?
>>
>>17596657
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SW3xaLRd4t
>>
File: 1460894772992.jpg (426 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
1460894772992.jpg
426 KB, 1024x687
>>17595302
morgan's tarot
male
leo
brown hair and blue eyes, always either has a tired look or a big goofy grin
deep in the state of yeehaw (texas!)
you're a great guy! you're always reading for everyone, even though you're not getting payed or anything. you're wonderful, and everyone appreciates you.
can i get a love read please? i have my eyes on someone right now, and we play-flirt a lot but i'm not exactly sure that they're actually into me. i'd really love it if we could go out or something, but i understand if they're not up for it.
>>
>>17595302
Chiron, you seem to have an extremely full queue, so it's alright if you decided to skip me. I appreciate the favor you do us all.

>Morgan's Tarot
>Bunny
>Female
>27
>Cancer
>Light brown long wavy hair, light brown eyes, sunburned cheeks and nose, short and chubby
>Argentina
>A cheerful song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38KiEIY4gwc
>Context: I'm competing for a job in a new city, very different from the one I'm living in. This is how I came to this current city too - but I've been here for 6 years now and I've hated it from day 1.
>Query: What can I do to adapt to this potential new city and do well in my job, if everything goes well and I do get it?

Thank you in advance (and a wacky scry about my life there would be very much welcome....)
>>
>>17597289
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rqLoePeOWu
>>
>>17597328
Thank you for this. The practical advice and the reading did make a lot of sense, I have a hard time relaxing, I'm always thinking of a next move, I'm always anxious, always worried. I need to relax, or find ways to.
I'm leaving for work but I'll give you a more detailed feedback during my lunch break about the scry, which made some vague sense to me too. I wonder if the vagueness comes from the fact that the job isn't guaranteed yet (I have strong competition)?, But the symbols are certainly familiar. I will get back to you on that and see what you think.

Meanwhile, once more, many thanks my friend. Please take good care of yourself too, and good luck with the healing you need.
>>
>>17596685
>>17596711
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nGZqkEDW9S
>>
anyone doing readings right now?
>>
>>17595302
Morgan's Tarot
Chris
Male
20 about to turn 21 next month
Ge mi ni
5 foot 10 inches, black hair, awkward, sorta skinny, black glasses, currently directionless (have no idea if that is a good thing or bad thing)
South Florida
Anytime you feel uncertain about something, you are gaining life experiences that will develop you as a person.
How can I attract my soulmate( the one, the love of my life whatever you want to call it) to me?
>>
File: magician.jpg (11 KB, 160x268) Image search: [Google]
magician.jpg
11 KB, 160x268
Is there a place online somewhere that I can find images of all of the cards in Aleister Crowley's Thoth deck with enough resolution to make out the details?
Pic related; it's for ants.
>>
>>17597506
Could anyone tell me my soul age in some way?
>>
>>17597506
Among other decks, it looks like there's a Thoth deck here:
http://techemporium.vashid.us/docs/cards/

If you need the images themselves online, you could always unzip them and post them to an imgur gallery/album thinger.
>>
>>17597534
Thank you very much, this is perfect.
>>
>>17597541
You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear it is to your liking. :)
>>
>>17595301
Hello

Any method that pops up first! :3
Name: Marco
Sign: Leo
Description: 1.8m, green/blue eyes, brownish hair, overweight(lol), caucasian, I'm a pretty quiet person like will only talk if talked to, but other times I'm almost too talkative, I was depressed for most part of my life and tried committing suicide twice but I'm past that part of my life now! :) I am a very logical thinker and always prefer reason and logic. I love to think of infinity and have spacey thoughts
Locationish: Uitenhage, South Africa

I really appreciate it that you come on this site every day and sit and listen to people's problems and give amazing advice, keep it up bro your awesome and you inspire me to be a nicer person!

Query: General future reading, in the near future and far future
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Twixie here
I'm not here for a reading.
Just dropping by to say hello to everyone!
Also to show off my sweet skills.
>>
>>17597634
Sick drawing dude!
>>
>>17597634
I remember you darling, glad to see you're still drawing. This reminds me of more nature-centric Zerg, I love it
>>
>>17595912
Thank you! That was more helpful than you imagine. Wish you the best
>>
>>17596433
Are you talking about Var Vikernes? The description fits
>>
>>17597640
>EmpathAU
Are you doing readings bro? :)
>>
>>17597679
I reckon I could sneak in a reading for you anon, drop your details and I'll grab it once I've done my jobs here at work. >name
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>Empath or tarot

Love and good vibes be with you anon.
>>
File: 6514833717_b145c92b4e_b.jpg (332 KB, 1024x818) Image search: [Google]
6514833717_b145c92b4e_b.jpg
332 KB, 1024x818
To Sévis & Heron,
I'm not sure if you're going to read this but I'll keep it registered here the feedback just in case you two can catch up later.

Yue just parted, sadly I wasn't there when it happened, I was dreaming few hours earlier and felt he was beside me in bed, but he had another body, probably already picked for his next journey. So the life goes on. The body is returned to Mother Earth and the spirit is now free...

My heart still sore and I'm trying to not drown in guilt and sorrow, but I come here openly to say thank you for the lessons and healings among all the other readers who were with me the whole time, my big thank you to GD <3, Thoth, Io, Mr.Anon, Siegrain, catlady, Discord, Cheswick, pzorbi, Empath, pp, JN, Chiro, Xt, bangbang, BV, Nydra & Soduv (all of them), SpiritLibrarian, kav.

I hope I haven't forgot anyone but my gratitude remains. Many blessings on your path...
Love you all <3

I'll take some time out, but I'll be back when I feel better to give readings with my new deck and healing sessions, anything else there's my email in case you guys want to keep in touch.

Safe paths.
>>
My name is Ryan. I am 25.
I am wondering what career path I will have in the future. I am new to this. I am curious if you can help me out. I am in school now but I don't know what I want to do. How is life going to go for me? Thanks. Much love- Ryan
>>
Any readers online?
>>
>>17597760
Yup, I'll do you.
Name, sign, query
>>
File: basedcarriesmile.png (130 KB, 322x346) Image search: [Google]
basedcarriesmile.png
130 KB, 322x346
>>17595477

>28
>Male
>New Mexico
>Libra
>Purple

Will she give me a chance?
>>
>>17597781
Could you do one for me too?
>>
>>17597781
Luke
Capricorn
General Love Reading

Thanks!
>>
>>17597781
"F"
Cancer
Is there a chance form me not to die in 10 years?
>>
>>17597727
I hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>17597781
Mia
Virgo
F
Future love reading
>>
File: 09.png (874 KB, 500x878) Image search: [Google]
09.png
874 KB, 500x878
Probably reading until I drop tonight, or at least for the next hour.

>name/alias
>gender
>query

Not taking generals; not scrying; only tarot/runes/Yijing.
>>
>>17597871
Twixie
Female
Will I be able too find my guides?
>>
>>17597727

i'm so sorry about yue, alari :( he was a good kitty and he was happy with you, i know that for sure. <3 we'll always be here for you.
>>
>>17597871

>Mr. Armageddon
>28
>Will she give me a chance? Do we have a shot?
>>
>>17597871
Frank
Male
Me and this girl, is there going to be anyhting between us? what do she feel towards me?
Thanks in advance
>>
>Doesn't matter, I'm just curious
>Stefan
>Male
>22
>Aries
>I'm said to be very intelligent but incredibly lazy. I don't really plan things in life, I just wing shit depending on how I feel at the moment so I'm very short-sighted I guess.
>Serbia
>Don't really know what to say so I'll just skip this.
>I'm generally interested in what the future holds, whatever comes to mind regarding career/love life etc.
>>
>>17597871
Sebastion, male

Can you read I ching for the result of my current networking /social efforts? Thanks.
>>
File: d5gzeyi.jpg (183 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
d5gzeyi.jpg
183 KB, 1032x774
Not taking anymore love queries from hereon; apologies.

>>17597874
... Elaborate?

>>17597879
I drew the Tower supported by the 4 of Cups; and Page of Swords for her. Yeah, you have a tiny shot; but you'll have to go all in on this one. You're going to need some major change in your life in order to get her; I don't think you'd be too willing on this one. She's still observing if you're worth it, because she wants something stable and long-term; so if you want to win her over, you'll have to show her you're the home/husband-type instead of the usual fuccbois. The projected outcome shows the 5 of Swords, so don't expect too much from this.

>>17597881
I cast three runes: Jera, Thurisaz, Sowilo. I'm going to keep this short and answer yes, you have a real shot with her.

>>17597902
I received Hexagram 37 - The Family, with the fourth line changing to Hexagram 13 - Fellowship. It's all going good for you; nothing to worry about. The general theme here speaks of balance; particularly in your financial life, so I'd pay more attention in that area. Also, taking this a bit literally, I'd almost say there's a chick you will meet in your social life with your current efforts.

Well, just think of this entire reading as the 3 of Cups (upright):
http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-cups/three-of-cups/
>>
>>17597914

I am going all in, my friend. She's everything to me.
>>
>>17597871
Blondie
Fem
Is there anything to look forward to this summer?
>>
>>17597914
As in spirit guides and such. I've been trying to contact them but no luck yet.
>>
>>17597914
>I'd almost say there's a chick you will meet in your social life with your current efforts.
Already did, thanks. Positive reading, and makes a lot of sense. Have a good one.
>>
>>17597871
Zion
Male
How do I find more of my inner-self.
>>
>>17597871
>>17597914
>Maria
>Female
>How will my career develop? Anything in sight?
>>
>>17597871
Mitch
Male

Will I find my path with that skill assesment I will be doing? I am scared of real life and working in the job etc... I think depression is coming to me... Can you help me with that situation?
>>
>>17597871
Bri
F
Is my friend ever gonna clear things with me? They've been avoidin me
>>
Short break, not doing anymore after these:
>>17597941
>>17597956
>>17597959
>>17597962
>>17597963

>>17597945
I can attempt a scry for you in a bit.

...have I scried for you before? You seem familiar.

>>17597930
Fair enough.
>>
>>17597871
Henry
Male
I have a big night next saturday.
What should i expect?
>>
>>17597964
Why don't you like scrying?
>>
>>17597964
I don't know if I have gotten a reading from you before.
But thank you very much.
>>
>>17597871
I want to say thank ou siegrain your reading are very accurate
>>
G / Scorpio / Male

Why does my employer treat me the way they do, like I don't exist? Is it because I don't fall into their way of doing things?
>>
>>17597871
Jair.
Male.
What is restraining me from unlocking my psychic abilities?
>>
File: 4faerly.jpg (560 KB, 694x1044) Image search: [Google]
4faerly.jpg
560 KB, 694x1044
>>17597941
Three cards for your summer: The Hermit, 7 of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles. Well.. seems to me you will be spending your summer alone for self-improvement; and perhaps some financial gain. I'm thinking you're going to take on a summer job over here, and spend time alone doing what you enjoy. There's nothing bad over here, other than the alone part (if you're the social type). There's going to be some money coming your way, I think.

>>17597956
I received Hexagram 28 - Preponderance of the Great.

>How do I find more of my inner-self.
...by letting go. This hexagram consists of four strong lines inside, and two weak lines on the outside; it looks strong on the inside, but it's extremely fragile on the outside. You're lacking some sort of foundation here. I get the feeling your current inner self is built on a bunch of sticks while you're standing on top of it weighing like a stone. I'd recommend taking this apart, and rebuilding your inner self with something stronger rather than keep going at it forcibly.

It's not about adding more in your case, it's about trimming off the excesses and letting go.

>>17597959
Three cards for your career: Strength, 7 of Cups, 2 of Wands.

>anything in sight
Not now, it seems. You're having false hopes and expectations on all this, and it's better for you to wake up to reality sooner. On the up side, you're accumulating all the right things here; it's going to take a bit of time for your efforts to be realized, so don't give up and press on. Just don't expect too much too soon.

>>17597968
I like it a lot. I just can't scry much in my current mental state; too much trash from my subconscious to filter out, and it takes way too long for me to focus than the usual.
>>
>>17598047
Thanks mate.
>>
>>17597727
Much love to you too, Alari. <3

Let us know if you ever need anything.
>>
File: koza3.jpg (116 KB, 801x1500) Image search: [Google]
koza3.jpg
116 KB, 801x1500
>>17597945
On second thought, I'm going to tarot + empath (a little) this instead. I'm sorry if this doesn't help much, but I can't scry right now.

Three cards: 6 of Swords, Queen of Pentacles, King of Cups.

Nature, calm, resoluteness in emotions.

Energy feels warm, but cold on some sides; I'm thinking there are some soft spikes. Furry and fluffy vibes.

It's reminiscence of a rodent; like a squirrel, hmm.

I think you're going to have to seek this out actively.

Go out in the nature, and see what animal/rodent sticks out to you the most; it's probably it.
>>
>>17597871
Andy
Male
Looking for a love reading. I confessed my feelings to someone I care about a great deal. It was mutual as it turns out but for reasons it will be difficult for us to be together. What do you see in regards to this situation?

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17598098
Oh. I guess you're done. No worries. We all greatly appreciate what you do here.
>>
File: cards.gif (34 KB, 426x314) Image search: [Google]
cards.gif
34 KB, 426x314
I use a standard deck of playing cards to tell your fortune. beginner so you are going to have to piece together the meaning to your life.
requirements:
- anything you think is relevant
- your query
>>
>>17598104
Could you read me from here>>17598098
Other details:
I'm Sag, she's leo. Her intials are AP. I dunno. Anything else help?

Thanks!
>>
>>17598104
what will happen between me and my crush?
>>
>>17598086
Feels like you're just reading me honestly.
But I'm so glad I didn't fall asleep before I read this. Thank you so much <3
>>
>>17597962
>>17597963
I'm going to need a longer break, will be back later to grab you two. Apologies.

>>17598109
Ah, I see. Empath is not something I can control or focus just yet, so that may be the case.

Good night, I suppose.
>>
>>17598104
I know she liked me at some point i can not know for sure know but fuck it
Will we start dating?
>>
>>17598104

what will the next few months be like for me? i'm just curious. life looks a little blah at the moment.
>>
>>17598104
If you want a simple one for practice, you can read for the girl I'm interested in, and I can give good feedback since I understand it fairly well.
>>
>>17598104
What's my summer gonna be like?
>>
>>17597722
>>17597627
>>
File: 908098908.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
908098908.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>17598106
>9 of Spades
Illness, accident, bad luck. The querent is at his/her personal low.

>3 of Clubs
Love and happiness; successful marriage; a favorable long-term proposition. A second chance, particularly in an economical sense.

>Jack of Hearts
I mostly get face cards to confirm my reading is correct so in this case this is you J of Hearts

Everything is fine in terms of your guys potential. now that i think about the 3 od clubs relating to marriage or happiness long term, Jacks represent youth and child like so maybe you will have a child with her.
>>
>>17597871
>>17597627
>>
Greetings all, it's once again time for Mr. Anon's "insert spooky babble here*. I'll be your reader for now.

There isn't any cost for readings, but tonight I would very much appreciate it if anyone would send some positive energy to a dear friend of mine.

With that said, let us begin.
- Query (necessary)
- Sex (optional)
- Explanation of situation (helpful)
- Feedback afterwards (nice)
>>
>>17598104
brown hair, brown eyes, 182 cm, assymetrical face, asocial male
career reading, will i get a good job?
>>
>>17598154
Male
General reading
I shall send all the good vibes i can!
>>
>>17598154
Hiya, Mr. Anon :)
I am wanting to ask if you could possibly give me insight on 2 possible location moves that are going to happen at some point this year, more towards the end. Option A is to go back home to California. Option B is to move to Colorado. The husband and I have many details to work out on which is going to better for us and the family for the immediate future. Any guidance/advise is helpful at this point.
Female
Thanks.
>>
>>17598154
I wanna know if my life will "begin" from the situation I'm at right know.

Male

My situation is simple, I left my school since June and started doing "nothing" besides gym and home..Few days ago I got contacted by a organisation that helps teenagers without work or school.
I got my first rendez-vous today and I've got to do a statement of skills.. I just got a bunch of meetup this week... Kinda scared really..
>>
>>17598168
forgot to mention, I am sending tons of healing that way and would take all the negative from them if I could.
>>
File: 28281992.jpg (934 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
28281992.jpg
934 KB, 2448x3264
>>17598107
Doesn't look good sorry m8. Diamonds has a lot to do with money but it seems like in this case you are "spending" all your time and effort on him/her but the relationship will go nowhere.

>Ace of Diamonds
Change

>6 of Diamonds
Relationship problems, arguments. Separation.

>7 of Diamonds
Problems that happen by surprise
>Ace of Diamonds
Change
>>
File: 5 of wands.jpg (22 KB, 210x360) Image search: [Google]
5 of wands.jpg
22 KB, 210x360
>>17598154
Going to order your requested informations a bit otherwise.

Explanation of situation: I have recently been approached by friends of a friend for my technical help at a new business venture.

Query: What are the prospects if I join this the way I plan to (only in a very limited way)?

>>
File: 18923u12931.jpg (899 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
18923u12931.jpg
899 KB, 2448x3264
>>17598121
>Queen of Spades
I'm guessing this is the girl you are seeking the query about now lets look at the outcome

>5 of Spades
Opposition and obstacles that are temporary; a blessing in disguise. Sometimes indicates a negative or depressed person.

>7 of Clubs
Business success, although there may be problems in love. A change in business that may have been expected or earned, such as a promotion.

I want to say you guys will not date but for a good reason. Like when one door closes 4 more open so by you two not dating its actually a good thing for you because you could be meeting someone 10 fold better than her. Now that I think about it, the queen could be the potential woman that ithe cards are trying to tell me you need to focus on.
>>
>>17598154
I'll send your friend some good vibes. I hope they are well.

-Will I get accepted into the college I want?
-this summer i'm taking exams, and I'll be going to college later that summer. It's a very prestigious one; do you see me going there?
>>
File: MARS.jpg (35 KB, 1344x756) Image search: [Google]
MARS.jpg
35 KB, 1344x756
Hello
Ryan
Male
25 years old
Wondering what my career will be and will I like it? I am in school now. How does it look? Much thanks- Ryan
>>
>>17598104
libra, female

what does the B person think of me? why is he not talking so much anymore?

thank you so much.
>>
>>17598164
I could be a stickler and say a general reading isn't a query, but no one else is biting, so lucky you.

I'll just make up questions for you then.
>Card for the immediate future
Knight of cups
>Card for romance stuff
Princess of wands
>card for you to keep in mind
2 of wands, dominion
>general life advice card
The emperor.

The knight of cups is passion and influence, mixed with motivation, however fleeting. It's darker side could be seen as unripe ideas and failed attempts.

But generally in life, you're able to mess up a good deal as long as you do that *one* thing right. It's also why the knight can be known for self-sacrifice, redemption, essentially being a martyr.
>everything else is fine as long as I at least could do this one thing.

With the princess of wands being joy of life as it were, it tells me that relationships matter a great deal to you. But this wasn't a surprise.

What you should keep in mind are the emperor, and the dominion. Stability, security, mixed with courage, and determination.
Find your niche, and do it well. Your actions, if properly done, will provide a safe haven for you.

What i mean could be something as simple as throwing yourself into work when you have a relationship issue, if only to distract yourself. May as well distract yourself with something you enjoy and are good at, right? Now replace relationship with life and that's your meaning.

>>17598168
>california
I used to live there. Not again. Don't really need a reading for that, now did I?

But fine.
...I'm sorry for this, but here you go.

>california
5d, worry. 4s, truce.
>colorado
8s, interference. The Moon.

Niether of those are bad, mind you. I take it that california's your safe bet, and although you're worried about it, see it as a "well, alright I guess." And colorado will bring a good deal too much thinking, perhaps because it's not home yet, who knows. But too much thinking it seems.
>>
>>17598154

i'll send some energy <3

love reading
female
okay so this person doesn't talk to me that much anymore, after saying things like "you make me feel good, i'll talk with you more :)"
what is thHIS? WHY?

thank you.
>>
File: 0T5c6.jpg (162 KB, 600x3031) Image search: [Google]
0T5c6.jpg
162 KB, 600x3031
>>17598169
Your life is already in motion, friend.

I won't read for this, I'll simply leave this here for you read. Pic related.
Start today. Tomorrow's *always* a day away, and it never truly comes for you.

Tomorrow is an extension of today, just like how today is an extension of yesterday.
>>
File: 8765432566.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
8765432566.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>17598122
>King of Spades

>9 of Hearts
Wish card this is good things are going to look up for you. A wish/dream fulfilled. Look to the card just preceding this one to determine what the querent desires.
>6 of Diamonds
Relationship problems, arguments. Separation

>Queen of Diamonds

ok so it looks like you are heading for a bright future into some kind of relationship. I think you really want to be in one and you will get it is what the cards are telling me. I concluded that from the king and queen showing up in the reading as a traditional relationship but it could also mean you will acquire friends or have a better relationship with your parents. Just know the next few months have great things ahead for you.
>>
>>17598216
Could I ask for a little more insight with this. 2.0 haha. I will leave feedback after whatever response you give. Thank you.
>>
If dubs I'm doing readings.
>>
>>17598168
>>17598216
Please bring back water when you return
>>
>>17598239

hey, thanks anon! i appreciate the reading. made me feel a lot better :)
>>
>>17598248

if dubs you give me a reading
>>
>>17598154
General love reading
Male
Not ever had a girlfriend
>>
>>17598249
Haha! Definitely.
>>
>>17598154
health reading
male
im probably going to die on cancer
>>
>>17598178
Order isn't too important, don't worry. As long as the information is there.

Alright, so your cards I drew a good number, so I'll skip the explanations and just give the answer.

>if you join in a limited fashion
The Tower, The Star, 8s, interference.
>if you join in a more full fashion
Knight of swords, 4s, truce, and 2c, love.

I think a limited fashion would give you a valuable learning experience, but I think that perhaps joining in a way to be more involved than what your planning may be nice for you in an unexpected way.

>>17598207
Isn't that the same question, or is the second bit elaboration? Either way, I feel tarot isn't so much a yes / no thing as much as elaboration on something.

I'll draw a card, but : Ace of cups.
Yeah, not really sure how that's relevant, unless it means the first card of the cup series, representing the beginning of an emotional journey... meaning no. Either way, good luck with college anon.
>>
File: 76544545454.jpg (950 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
76544545454.jpg
950 KB, 2448x3264
>>17598129
Sure I could use any feed

ok here is what a drew:

>8 of Spades
Temptation, misfortune, danger, upsets.

>7 of Spades
Advice that is best not taken; loss. There is some obstacle to success, and this indicates that obstacles may be coming from within the querent.
Trouble in relationship.
>8 of Clubs
unlucky card

well from what im reading, the realtionship isnt goingt o work out. You two may get together but the bottomline is it wasnt meant to be.
>>
>>17598248
Let me try this one more time.
>>
>>17598280

no dubs for you, sorry anon
>>
File: w23232.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
w23232.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>17598133
Last one thanks for playing everyone!

>10 of Spades
Misfortune and worry;

>King of Spades
you

>Ace of Spades
Misfortune; sometimes associated with death or, more often, a difficult ending. Obsession.

All these spades goddamn. it looks like you might find some bad luck in the summer. but I get the feeling it has to do with receiving a message or finding out about something that could bring some misfortune to your summer as opposed to a physical danger or event.
>>
>>17598216
>used to live there, never again
fixed my typo.

>>17598223
Ah, see, this is the kind of thing I like to read on.
Firstly let me say that you sound awfully similar to a few people I know. And those people don't have any kind of awareness at all, so telling them is utterly fruitless.

That being said, sometimes "shit happens". And it's not your fault at all. Sometimes shit happens and everyonediedanditsallyourfault.jpg

I'll read you and everyone else in a bit, gonna be away for a bit.
>>
>>17598307
okay, thank you so much c:
>>
>>17598272
Well, there's no actual relationship. Hell, we haven't even started dating yet. I've queried a few readers and gotten every result from never even getting started to potential life partner, so this one is funny. I read for it myself, and it indicated that I would hurt her because she would care for me, but I would never care for her. While I can't confirm the future, all the other cards were laughably appropriate.

Thanks, hopefully that feedback helps.
>>
So reader, what can you tell me about my ex?
>>
File: sj3ko.jpg (881 KB, 1339x1920) Image search: [Google]
sj3ko.jpg
881 KB, 1339x1920
>>17597962
I drew three cards: 3 of Wands, 8 of Swords, 7 of Pentacles. I don't think it's depression you're having, more of an anxiety issue. You seem to be afraid and tries to shut yourself in, as the 8 of Swords shows. If it's any peace of mind to you, I'd say you're headed down on a great path here with the 7 of Pentacles, and the 3 of Wands showing your drive (it's kind of lacking, but getting there in a sense).

>Will I find my path with that skill assesment I will be doing?
5 of Pentacles. I'm going to interpret this as a yes, due to the surrounding cards; you're going to be extended a hand along your path in this.

>>17597963
I drew a card for you, your friend, and the significator between the two of you: 4 of Wands / 3 of Pentacles / High Priestess. This is ..strange. I don't think your friend harbors any hatred for you; maybe there is a slight blame, but there's no strong disdain. While shuffling, the Empress fell out of my deck. These two majors together as the driving force, I'd recommend that you keep your mind and heart open to this-- be accepting of them when and if they do come forward. There's nothing much you can do here other than that, and stop worrying or blaming yourself if you are.

>Is my friend ever gonna clear things with me?
2 of Swords. Yes.
>>
>>17598337
Well whatever the case may be I hope for happiness and love for you and her because everyone deserves it. Thanks for the feedback it helped, i may be onto something with the ability to read.
>>
>>17598271
Oh okay thanks. Gotta get studying.
>>
>>17598154
Can you tell me what the appearance of my next bf is? Thank you.
>>
>>17598357
Thanks but isn't two of swords inaction
>>
>>17598154
Female
Love reading for the summer?single Sendin good vibes
>>
>>17598433
If he's using RW, 2 of wands means still the mind and listen to the heart. Reversed it means ignoring a problem or not making s decision.
>>
>>17598476
Of course I mean 2 of swords. Damnit brain...
>>
>>17598476
From my exp as outcome it means being indecisive what you are saying is advice.
>>
>>17598520
I guess that could be the case; I've actually never had it in the advice location. Well each deck is unique in its relationship to the reader; might be the 2 of Sword is different for Siegrain. If he says yes, I'd defer to his experience with how his deck speaks to him
>>
>>17597667
You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading served you so well! Take care!
>>
>>17597727
*hugs*
>>
>>17598585
Hi Onymous, how are you doing? I hope you are still reading.

I dont know what to ask specifically. I feel lost. I dont what to do in life. I need direction so I guess im asking for some guidance.

Jasmin
Male
Sagitarrius
6'1, slim, out of shape, beard, mustache,
>>
>>17595302

Morgan's Tarot
Felix
Male
Libra
kind of a junkie, a little depressed, currently living at a different city and going to a different university. I've been a month so far into this new" experience.
Chile
I'm already grateful, as you seem very nice and eager to help others. Thank you!
I want a future reading, on a career, emotional and health level, please.
>>
>>17598216
Sorry for the delay in feedback, Mr. Anon. Shoot, we are already in that environment of over thinking. Haha. I would love nothing more than to go home. We would have help with the kidnado, be around friends and family and all of that. Home is definitely where are hearts are. Colorado is still a better choice than our current but again, we wouldn't really have anyone. Ughhhh real life struggles lol.
>>
File: Dino consider.jpg (70 KB, 652x488) Image search: [Google]
Dino consider.jpg
70 KB, 652x488
>>17598585
Are you doing any more readings?

Not sure if you remember me but you did a reading for me a while ago about my love life, there was something about an hourgalss that had stopped, im here on that matter to be honest.

Anyway

Call me anon or something
Male
Aquarius
Im really into history, vydia, movies and all that, i have a brownish hair and eyes, i can never be sure about the colour tho it looks away darker inside.
Western Europe
A while ago you did a reading for me and "my" hourglass had stopped, that i should wait cause i would find someone really awesome and all that, i found someone and my querry is if she is the "one" and in general if the hourgalss is moving again.

You always seems really helpful and in general like some who gives a shit about others. i hope you archive everything you want!
>>
>>17598154
- I would like a future reading with a guy I like, love, friends... whatever the cards hold for us
- female
- I met a guy but we dell so hard for each other... I'm still timid around him and shy but I wonder if he is worth chasing?
- I always give feedback!
>>
>>17598154
Hi Mr. Anon
Hope your friend is okay

I'm wondering what you see for the month of May for me. Anything eventful? Just want to know if you see anything happening in particular. Any specific times jump out at you? Thanks!
>>
>>17598744
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Jci0F1updm
>>
>>17598903
Thanks!
Wow 40 minutes
Dont get me wrong this will be really interesting for me i just did not expected something so big
Thanks again
>>
>>17598781
he just wants to fuck and chuck
>>
>>17597046
Thank you kind sir. The digging shall be done, ever so cautiously of course. Your voice has brought me peace, and I am very grateful for your energy and prayers. Good day to you!
>>
>>17598668
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1guHI89MB0W
>>
>>17598921
You're very welcome!
Sorry it went kinda long, I got rambling for a bit here and there, and then I tried to be very thorough, lol. I didn't expect it to be 40 minutes either. Oops! Haha.
Hope it helps! :)
>>
>>17598965
You're very welcome! That sounds like a wise course of action. :) I'm glad you found peace in the reading. It was my pleasure. :) Thank you, and a good day to you as well!
>>
>>17595301
>>17595302

>Morgans Tarot
>Don
>Male
>25
>Capricorn
>Tall, skinny, blue eyes
>Northern Ireland
>Be excellent to others!
>Future reading
>>
>>17598928
Smash and dash
>>
>>17599027
ends up with you in a car crash
>>
Is anybody doing readings currently?? I need some help
>>
>>17599079
Sure, with what exactly?
>>
>>17599004
Just listened to the whole thing it made a lot more sense than you tought, even the bread
I had a big laugh with the hourglass tho
Thanks again
>>
>>17597871
Fonz
Male
Does the chick I like like me back?
>>
>>17599134

you're the fonz, of course she does
>>
>>17599138
thanks that makes me feel better
>>
>>17598640
http://vocaroo.com/i/s119S5D2DbLz
>>
>>17599130
I'm glad it made sense! :)
And yes, the hourglass was fun! :)
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17598047
>>anything in sight
>Not now, it seems. You're having false hopes and expectations on all this, and it's better for you to wake up to reality sooner. On the up side, you're accumulating all the right things here; it's going to take a bit of time for your efforts to be realized, so don't give up and press on. Just don't expect too much too soon.

Thank you,
>>
File: MRKS.jpg (389 KB, 1177x861) Image search: [Google]
MRKS.jpg
389 KB, 1177x861
Hello there!

I'll be here for an hour, if you want a question or two answered, give me your name, favourite Color and the thing that makes you special!
>>
>>17599204
Annie
Blueish
What makes me feel special? Hmm... When I wake up in the morning and everything still feels like it's a dream for about five minutes. That makes me feel rather special.

What will my next boyfriend be like?
>>
>>17599204
Tia, blue, I love passionately!
Where do you see me living in the future?
>>
>>17599219
He will be a man you can count on, somebody safe, possibly rich.
But you will face problems concerning a lack of action together. Through this you will have to work through!
>>
>>17595302
Reker
Male
Gemini
Blah
Scotland

I have no query. Just want to say thanks that you and the other guys are here doing good work for the others.
And nice things wise, well it's spring now and I can feel the sun on my skin again and I can smell everything coming back to life again. Life is in the rain, in the earth in the sunshine and in the wind just now.
And it will be next year, and years to come.
Life's just great.
>>
>>17599204
>Grant
>Green
>I somehow managed to learn Spanish from a high school with about 100 kids per class.
>I'm also crazy good at Mario Kart: Double Dash
>>
>>17599234
Wonderful! Thank you for your read. Have a nice day or night.
>>
>>17599240
>>17599204
Forgot my query

What's gonna happen between me and K? Or am I just trying to milk a dry cow?
>>
>>17597210
i'm still peeking in from time to time if you're still down to read, mr. onymous.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.