[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRAT HOUSES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 4
File: 48600e3d5408fc7cc3e15d54178fcb07.jpg (131 KB, 1080x1113) Image search: [Google]
48600e3d5408fc7cc3e15d54178fcb07.jpg
131 KB, 1080x1113
What are the darker sides of frat/sororities? Share your secrets and rituals here, I'm nervous about joining one this fall.
>>
>>17595126

A lot of rape, and probably some Freemason shit if you join the right one.
>>
posting because interested
>>
>>17595126
https://vimeo.com/147767325

watch this
>>
>>17595154
nsfw?
>>
>>17595162
no
>>
know a fraternity that maintains several occult-centric locations (ritual sites, "abandoned" buildings) nearby where I live
>but anon which one
that's no fun, just know that the south isn't as catholic as one might think
here's a few hints for finding some of the nastier locations
>ritual sites
look for privately owned, undeveloped stretches of woods. these will be between 'historic' homes and have at least 2 miles in every direction fully forested, look for a thinning or clearing with rudimentary platforms, in a location that is not connected to the main paths and roads in any direction, bonus points if you find firepits that appear to be entirely empty (cleaned ashes, moreso than campsite firepits)
look for shops and establishments 100% unmarked and set back 5-10 meters from the rest of shops, these are commonplace in pre and during reconstruction strips, a number of these have shady dealings but especially the occult. they will otherwise look like a side-alley meant for garbage and passage to a back-alley but there will be an establishment and door, maybe a high window, instead of the expected garbage cans and sewerhead
good luck
>>
>>17595266
are you on the west coast of the US?
>>
>>17595126
This is a photo from animal house you can see John Belushi in the front kneeling down
>>
>>17595126

>Attend a military academy in the United States
>Get placed into one of the more traditionally "elite" companies
>Company is housed in one of the oldest barracks on campus, considered a historical landmark so renovations are nearly impossible, thus this particular barracks has no security cameras
>Lots of fucked up shit occurs during initial training period

Such as:

>Beach parties. Chain of Command orders us into full dress uniform (all wool), heavy winter coats (all wool), service cap (wool) in August heat. They turn on all hot showers and hot water in the sinks in the basement latrine. Order us to fill the latrine with two inches of sand. Get mad that there is sand in the latrine, give us 30 seconds to clear it out. We fail, ordered to put it all back inside. They pick the fatter ones to run the sand while the rest do pushups and burpees in the latrine.

>One cadet can't be physically broken and he knows it. He would get bored and walk up to chain of command and say shit like "Hey sarn't... fuck you!" just to get smoked. Walking bicep with beyond perfect PT scores, out-PTs every cadet and staff member at the academy. So they decide to mentally break him. One night he is brought to the basement storage room ("the rape room") and they break him. CoC masturbates into little plastic bottle caps and force Cadet to have a tea party with the caps and some blow up sex dolls as guests. Whenever the cadet refused to sip his tea and recite "THIS LITTLE GIRL LOVES HIS TEA" he was beaten with master locks in tube socks by the CoC.

>One platoon sergeant is so fucked up that he decides he wants to brand some new cadets. He bends paperclips into the word "FAG" and heats them with lighters. He and his staff nail about four lesser liked cadets before giving up. To this day they are walking around with burns on their back right shoulders that say "FAG"

I have more if anyone cares.
>>
>>17595445

btw I'm this guy.

I went to a civilian college some time later to continue my education, and the frat bullshit they had us do was preschool. Just be prepared to drink beer and do some mildly embarrassing shit like wave your wang to some girls passing by. But honestly Colleges and Academies are so worried about hazing investigations they break that shit up ASAP. If you get actually hazed you might as well drop out and live off your lawsuit millions.

Nowadays the serious hazing is reserved for REAL old colleges and, to some extent, military academies.
>>
>>17595154

I wouldn't consider frats/sororities to be cults. You can troll bros & sisters or whatever by constantly asking them why they need to buy friends.
>>
>>17595364
>just know that the south isn't as catholic as one might think
Idk
>>
My college has a very active greek life. My friend told me his frat has an old pile of bones of a dead woman from forever ago and the "worst" pledge has to spend a night in her coffin with her. Then again I fooled my bf into thinking our sorority did initiation in nude colored underwear when in reality the nude undies is so you don't look like a ghost with a blue thong. Though, knowing that frat, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>17595423
WOW REALLY
>>
>>17595423
Spoopy
>>
>>17595489
But are you still from the west coast my niggertits?
>>
>>17595445
Good drone. Good drone.
>>
My frat nothing much
but the house itself is haunted
so thats cool
>>
I'm not at ease to say, but I've noticed some ties between the sacred geometry and the symbolism used by my chapter and nationals. Kinda puts me off.
>>
>>17596036
also im in a jewish fraternity
so i mean y'all can draw your own conclusions
antisemitic fucks y'all usually are
>>
>>17596152
Fucking aeii faggot.
>>
>>17596189
could be ZBT
or SAM
or AEPi
you'll never know
>>
>>17596199
School?
>>
>>17595126
They are full of fags who shun everyone who isn't in one.
>>
>>17595133
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>17595445
Bull fucking shit, we don't even go that hard in grunt units in the USMC.

Ain't no goddamn way your entire chain of command is going to do that, individually it's a massive stretch, but together? Yeah right.
>>
>>17597067
not borderline doxxing myself
it is a medium ranked school in a nice city, but a bad area
>>
>>17595445
This is hard to believe.
>>
>>17595364

Reading comprehension. Do you speak it?
>>
>>17595423

You should be a detective some day. Holy fuck, there are some dummies on /x/
>>
>>17595486

Depends on where you go to school. I would say Skull and Bones has MANY occult elements to it. But your average, middle American university is just a social thing
>>
>>17597463

Yeah. But these mother fuckers are typically smarty pants/privileged people. They expect that shit from yall, which is why it gets shut down quick. Or i would assume
>>
>>17595266
I live in the south. Next to no one is catholic here. 99% Baptist Christians. pls no more roleplay
>>
>>17595126
Rampant homosexuality.
>>
>>17595266
top kek.

There's nothing dark that goes on within fraternities or sororities.

Why are we such a common subject of discussion from non-greeks?
>>
>>17595126
Date rape.
>>
>>17595126
Then don't? Fucking waste.
>>
>>17597882
someone didnt get a bid
>>
>>17595126
My fraternity hazes hard as fuck but its about the brotherhood you gain so much from it. Going through that shit with your pledge brothers really brings y'all together.
>>
I hope you like goats
>>
>>17597949
How did you feel paying extra money to have an exclusive set of friends? Idiots.
>>
>>17598088
Also didnt get a bid
>>
>>17598096
Wrong. The town where my college is doesn't allow frats. One of the reasons I went there. I bet you even had some faggoty secret handshake.
>>
File: madpissed.jpg (87 KB, 1090x822) Image search: [Google]
madpissed.jpg
87 KB, 1090x822
>>17597987

>moves in with a bunch of dudes
>dudes beat the shit out of you
>WE'RE BROTHERS NOW AND YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH US

This is (one of the many reasons) why fraternity/bro culture needs to be abolished. Bunch of pasty, white Irish dudes getting hammered on Coors Light and screaming "greek life", then date raping women and getting away with it.

Point being, you don't have to live in a house with a load of over-privileged rich kid assholes who are going to kick your ass on the first day to have a "brotherhood"
>>
>>17595445
How long did it take for you to come up with that fake ass story?
>>
>>17595126
Your gonna get gangbanged by a bunch of bros chanting if the balls dont touch its no homo
>>
>>17595126
There is nothing occult about fraternities. All fraternity rituals and secrets are essentially identical. Hazing is just done to build pledge class brotherhood.
>>
>>17598124
A. I dont live in the house
B. Was never physically beaten. Im not a fucking queer ass KA
>>17598108
So you're a liberal arts faggot you probably have green hair and a tiny cock.

Both of you dont really have an argument considering I pledged with my best friends anyway so I didnt pay for them. There are rituals that make you brothers in every sense of the word. Blood runs deep. You will never experience that.
>>
>>17595126
Bro jobs and no homo butt stuff
>>
>>17598233
He's an agry elf. Dude, in college I lived in a house with 5 friends. We just weren't a fucking gay frat. So I experienced friendships that run deep. We just weren't frat fags. But hey bro wear your gay sweaters together and have a blast. Do you prance around the frat house together in just your sweaters?
>>
>>17598284
kek
>>
>>17598233
The fact that you immediately jump to personal attacks and denigrating someones masculinity does nothing to shake the commonly held view of fratbros being chauvinistic scum.

Attacking someones dick size? Are we in fucking middle school?
>>
I'm in a secretive frat in an ivy league school. We have to learn chanting and poetry to recite when pledging and we do a lot of shit while naked and in candle light but nothing is really actually spoopy, it's mostly hilarious.
>>
>>17595445
i accidentally went to /x/ and read some of their bullshit. I come back here to read this bullshit. Fuck this place
>>
>>17599729
oh shit, i thought i was somewhere else..... Well, that explains all this bullshit.
>>
File: 20160416_190436.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160416_190436.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
It's horrifying
>>
I don't know which frat, but some alumni from Rollins college told me that there's heavy occult shit going on in one of them. Put a bunch of rich weirdos together and that's what you get.
>>
>>17595154
Yes i want them to give their bodies to me
>>
>>17595126
Then don't.

Why are you even worrying about this relatively minor decision in April??!!!

Are you really going to remember this thread then???

I bet you you're still in high school; get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>17598124
>>17598088
These two got it right.
>>
>>17598233
> Blood runs deep
I bet I know what else runs deep. Your frat buds cocks in your ass.
>>
>>17595423
THAT FRAT HOUSE CONFIRMED FOR HAUNTED BY JOHN BELUSHI #SPOOPED
>>
>>17597463
whats the worst shit youve went through or heard of while enlisted?
>>
>>17599745
fucking sick cunts how do i join
>>
>>17595126
most people fail to realize that these groups are like cults
they usually only accept people who are mentally weak enough to endure hazing, doing humiliating things just for acceptance
the same kind of people who sell soul and turn into lizards
>>
>im in a frat
>they didnt haze me
>they are kinda pussy
>dont like the fraternity

the only "cult" like thing we do is follow tradition and during initiation the excecutive board dressed up all druid like with candles and shit.

Besides that its just another social club
>>
>>17595266
>that's no fun, just know that the south isn't as catholic as one might think
America was founded by anabaptists and based Protestants.
Worship of Satan was pretty much not allowed for the first few centuries.
When we finally started to let Papist refugees in, they bit the hand that fed them and waged war against America on the behalf of Mexico.
>>
>>17604979
Why was this posted?
>>
>>17595126
>https://vimeo.com/147767325

I rushed and was sough after to join PI Lambda Phi.

I declined.

Later I was approached and asked to join the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, right before I graduated college.

I declined.

I declined because I'm a Christian and I didn't think the rituals would jive with my personal faith.

After reading this thread, I'm glad.
>>
>>17598124
>over-priviledged rich kid assholes who are going to kick your ass on the first day

Didn't happen in mine, are you referring to SAE?
>>
>>17605450
Why did you rush if you declined?
>>
>>17605450
>Pi Lam

What chapter you disgusting neophyte?
>>
I have the entire pledging program book for ΠΚΑ. They are all on paper, meaning closely monitored by the school. The "rituals" are reciting information on the history of the fraternity and the punishments are paying up.
>>
>>17595126
I joined one my junior year. Nothing dark about it, just an initiation ritual where you dress in spoopy hooded outfits and hold candles. I agree with some of the comments in this thread about bro culture being stupid (though the rape on campus panic is overblown and becoming somewhat orwellian). I joined the one I did because was filled with people I was already friends with. They were mostly nerds, not bro-ey at all, all very intelligent and talented. Plus the house was a very convenient and nice place to live. We never did any real "hazing," nothing humiliating, painful, or dangerous. Only funny shit like sorting skittles, or fitness-oriented activities. Even those, if someone didn't want to participate we wouldn't make them. Spring of my senior year, the frat was kicked off campus for making pledges do push-ups.

Though we mostly maintained our integrity, I did observe bro-culture slowly seeping into the frat like some kind of contagion with each new pledge class. It's basically an inevitable result of party culture being instilled in kids in high school, as far as I can tell. It was really depressing to watch, the whole arc of the frat reminded me of Scarface lol.
>>
>>17598124
yes but this shit binds them together. its to sort out people with morals.

especially in groups that are destined to become politicans
>>
>>17598124
You sound like some butthurt geed
>>
File: 1425368185548.png (109 KB, 446x329) Image search: [Google]
1425368185548.png
109 KB, 446x329
>>17595126
that people actually think you can act like they did in animal house and get away with.
Let me enlighten you. you get maybe two weeks of really big parties at the start of the college year. Freshman freaking out that they've finally made it, older students reconnecting with friends. Everyone blows of steam and gets settled. Then things calm down and people get into their routine. Anyone who thinks they can act like john bellushi's character ends up dropping out, failing out or getting their asses kicked by roommates who get sick of their shit. Ive seen plenty of dude bros not make it to Christmas. The days of old school frat house shenganigans are dead. too much trouble with the cops, rape accusations, SJWs and pussy students who cant have their feelings hurt. Not to mention the cost of tuition. Its a movie, that's it. Also every frat house was full of cross fit dude bros and faggots. Its more like the PC principal frat house from south park now. You don't want to associate with them
>>
99.99999% of frat houses are completely normal, sorry to disapoint.
>>
>>17595162
well son, this isn't reddit or 9gag, so calm your tits to some nip piercing shit tumor ass infected shit or fuck off
>>
>>17595133
this guy knows
>>
>>17599745

Sup, Morgantown? Could tell by the shitty ass house before I even looked at the signs. Bros used to yell at me from that house when I was walking home back in early UG (I lived at Arnold).
>>
>>17595126

A friend of mine is a scientist and his great Uncle was a Freemason. He said that he has been pursued in college by Pi Lambda Phi, and later invited to join the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. He declined all invitations because he's a Christian and he doesn't wanna be part of "rituals".

He's super smart. Why would they be pursuing him, and what are the links between Pi Lambda Phi, Scottish Rite, and secret societies / Illuminati?
>>
>>17613189
Your friend is an idiot considering free masons arr a Christian society with faith in God being a requirement
>>
>>17613189
if it was a secret society we wouldn't know about it
>>
>>17613197
>Your friend is an idiot considering free masons arr a Christian society with faith in God being a requirement

But why pursue HIM so relentlessly?

He's really creeped out by it.
>>
>secret societies/freemasons
>people who aren't emotionally healthy or smart enough to make friends and get jobs and so they mindlessly form alliances instead
>these same people use nepotism to find positions of power in society despite being petty idiots and man children
>usually have some weird spiritual or paranormal belief system because accepting the meaningless nature of reality is scary or depressing to these idiots for some reason (Like if I told you a red ball is red when you thought it was blue, surely nothing in the ball itself changes? Why would learning science make the world any sadder/darker/different at all to live in?)
>every time one of these people gets ahead in life someone who would have done their job right is denied the opportunity to do so
How about instead of being spooked by shitty incompetent people we just stop giving them money and power?
>>
>>17613189
freemasonry makes a big deal about not recruiting people. So your friend is pretty much bullshitting you.
>>
>>17610406
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>17613256
>freemasonry makes a big deal about not recruiting people. So your friend is pretty much bullshitting you.

I don't think that's true. He's never lied to me ever. He says a Scottish Rite Mason approached him during the semester before he graduated with his Masters Degree and asked him to come down to the Lodge to meet the brothers and learn more about the craft. He declined, and the guy supposedly kept pushing, nothing threatening, but trying to sell him on it really hard. He was invited here:

https://scottishrite.org/valley/newport-news/

He also claims to have been pursued as a child, when he asked a guy about his gold ring with a big "G" on it.

Turns out this guy never joined, but did lots of amazing shit in his life.
>>
the only occult thing in my fraternity is that beelzebub is suppose to be a member of it. its only mentioned in a song though.
>>
>>17613282
>as a child
No.
You need to be over 21 to join so no one would bother trying to recruit you as a child.
>>
>>17610851

Morgantown anons! I was getting a very WVU vibe from that picture.

Any /x/ related things to do in Morgantown? Besides the abandoned frat house.
>>
>>17598233
>B. Was never physically beaten. Im not a fucking queer ass KA

Hahahahaha "Queer ass Kappa Alpha."

#Shit4chinSays
>>
>>17605461
>Why did you rush if you declined?

For the parties.
>>
>>17605468
>What chapter you disgusting neophyte?

Was at Roanoke College.

They lost their charter because of too much drugs,
>>
>>17595126
Had a roommate freshman year who rushed. They made him go to a near by abandoned asylum to get a lit candle out of the basement put their by actives earlier in the day (8 hour storm candle). He go there around 1 am and ran into an entire Satanic cult. Didn't tell me/talk to me for 3 weeks after it had happened. Just came home crying one night...
>>
>>17605491
>I have the entire pledging program book for ΠΚΑ.

I have the entire Sigma Chi secret ritual. Got it from a friend who was a Sig brother.

Parts are spooky. Parts are normal.
>>
>>17614585
>No.
>You need to be over 21 to join so no one would bother trying to recruit you as a child

He said it wasn't really recruitment, just "wanna know more about it?" kinda deal. Started when he was seven years old.... wtf. baka.
>>
>>17597766
This.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.