[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy People Encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
Post em

i'll do one from my friends perspective

>out with gf on a sunny day
>walking some upper middle class neighborhood, barely anyone around cause it's a work and school day
>see...tall lanky girl with completely black coated make up skipping she has dirty blonde hair and a tube top on
>think to myself...great retards around
>she changes streets making horse noises to herself
>whew
>turn the corner....there's another one...she has a baby
>gf starts trying to talk to her and ask where is her home,etc
>completely black make up starts making grunting and "uh uh uh?" noises at me
>drops baby..it lands softly but gf freaks out
>now screamings "UH UH AHHHH?!
>FUCK IT!
>pick up baby, it's crying and looks to have some head injury, freak woman runs off
>gonna get this child to a cop
>walk down street
>hear two streets over UHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAAAAAAAAAAABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>FUCCCCCCCCCK BOTH OF THEM

>hide like a bitch in bushes till i'm sure they didn't know what street we turned

>dash to the mother fucking cops

Turns out...the baby was one of their sisters and they ran off with him...both were severely mentally disturbed
>>
You are a daft, illiterate cunt.
>>
Every kid had a neighborhood pedo in town
Ours drove a old station wagon and would park behind the school bus stop. He was creepy but we all kinda knew he was there and not to get in his station wagon. Makes you wonder what went through his mind when even the short bus kids knew to avoid him.
>>
>>17594004
pedos arent usually very smart
>>
>>17593946
>move to a new city
>find an apartment
>walking around neighborhood
>walking on sidewalk
>come to a crosswalk
>notice postman 20 feet away
>straight ahead of me, creepy looking guy
>tall, older, defined face
>he's "marching" towards me, quickly
>within seconds i'm forced to dart out of his way
>he would've ran into me
>the whole time he was adamantly locking eyes with me
>postman asks if i'm okay
>we both comment on how it was fucked up
>>
>>17594004
I think it was more what went in his hand and not through his head.
>>
File: 1436445777617-0.jpg (56 KB, 499x629) Image search: [Google]
1436445777617-0.jpg
56 KB, 499x629
We have Ronnie, the insurance guy. Ronnie was born slow which is fine but he keeps purposely getting run over by cars for the money. He doesn't need it he gets checks from the state but every 6 months he gets hit by another car. He buys expensive clothes and jewelry which he is quickly robbed of by other street people.

Less creepy than wtf but there it is
>>
>>17594319
this is hilarious, somone so stupid the only job they could find is a professional speed bump lmao :D
>>
File: CGBcit9UEAEbcXK.jpg (69 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CGBcit9UEAEbcXK.jpg
69 KB, 600x800
>>17594458
Yea and he just gets robbed of everything, one day Ronnie had the new Jordan blues and a gold watch...next day he didn't even have shoes.

We have lots of street people in my town cause we have a major university and a major VA clinic.

Hipster Trustafarians who live on the street with 3 k of clothes and gear and crazy vets who are stoned out of their mind. Ronnie is just his own worst enemy
>>
File: 8Xvg-h6__bigger.jpg (3 KB, 73x73) Image search: [Google]
8Xvg-h6__bigger.jpg
3 KB, 73x73
So, this story happened when I was about a year old, so obviously I have no memory of it, but my mom has told me the story a few times, and I think it is fairly creepy.
My mom had gone to some kind of fair that was being held in our town and she brought an infant me along with her. I guess she was doing normal fair stuff when some middle aged lady approached her and started making conversation about me. My mom says it was pretty normal at first, but it quickly got out of hand. At some point the woman said, "That's such a beautiful little boy you have, you better be careful no one comes and snatches him up!" My mom was obviously freaked out by this, but the lady went on, saying "Oh yes you wouldn't want to lose him, he could make you a lot of money." My mom got out of there as quickly as she could, and she says she'll never forget the encounter as long as she lives.
>>
File: witchcraft-and-wicca-catalog-2.jpg (116 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
witchcraft-and-wicca-catalog-2.jpg
116 KB, 400x400
When I was younger I used to live by the woods and could see a cemetery from my back porch. One Easter I remember waking up and seeing the Easter bunny (one of those terrifying costumes) and what really gets me is I remember smelling the wet hay. When I woke up I didn’t tell anyone, but there was an extra Easter egg in my house that my parents didn’t hide. Years later when I was in high school I asked my parents if they ever dressed up like the Easter bunny and came into our room, they said they would never go through so much trouble. Then my younger sister, who I shared a bunk bed with when this happened, said she remembers when the Easter bunny came into our room and made a remark about the hay smell. I was terrified that we both remembered seeing a person dressed as a bunny in our room. To make it even stranger, I told the friends I sat with at lunch what happened. One of the girls was my neighbor across the street. She told me one Easter a long time she looked out her window during the night and saw the Easter bunny standing in her driveway. I had chills. To this day I am terrified of people in rabbit costumes.
>>
>>17594319
What do the photos have to do with anything?
>>
Walking to university one day. Have to take a bridge to cross a river. Girl with normal, non exercise clothes on. Had boots or some other hard shoes. She was looking at the ground. Suddenly, she starts running in my direction. Once she got very close to me, she stops and looks up at me. She then started walking past me after a brief moment. Nothing really unusual about her appearance besides the running in normal clothes. Very odd experience though.
>>
>>17596314
sounds like she was late to something, started to run, only noticed you when you were close and stopped running out of embarrassment.
>>
>>17594472
I wanna kick it with Ronnie he sounds chill.
>>
>>17596314
Might have thought you were someone she knew
>>
>>17595177
I really want this to be real but I have a feeling it's just well-crafted /x/ roleplay.
>>
>>17593946

okie doke

>work in a beach club on a peninsula that has a small forest neighboring it
>i fix up the cabanas and shit and help the club members, and i work on a single court while other kids work on other courts
>one busy day some guy walks over on my neighboring court and drops a whole deck of cards in front of a cabana boy
>the cabana boy tries to give this man the cards and he just fucking loses it
> starts running away screaming "YOU'LL NEVER GET ME, CALL THE COPS, YOU'LL NEVER GET ME, CALL THE COPS"
>cabana boy chases him to hand him his cards
>the motherfucker running away heads towards the beach on my court and strips butt naked
>nutfuck proceeds to swim out deep into the ocean like a ridiculous amount
>cops were called
>three squad cars with dogs came and just no one could get this guy out of the water
>he floats for two hours then comes to shore

police took him away and apparently he claimed something spoke to him and chased him to our club from the forest.
>>
>>17594224
Lmao
>>
Okay, this happened to me and I still have no idea what the fuck happened.

>Be me, few years ago
>Be 16
>Still live in my parents' home
>Have a dog, fairly old (passed away last year, bless his soul)
>Would walk him once or twice every day in a forest in front of our house which is visited very often by other people walking their dogs
>Forest was pretty tiny, a criss-cross pattern of paths through shrubbery with two big clearings in the middle right next to each other
>Wasn't very social back then (still am socially retarded now, but less than back then)
>Because of that, prefer to do it at times when there aren't any other people, like suppertime or late evening
>Walk dog one day, relatively late (It was past twilight but not quite night yet, sky still had a blue glow, I could still see in front of me without need of a flashlight)
>Just do my normal walk around the forest
>Reach the biggest clearing in the forest
>There are two benches placed, both with a trashcan next to it (a plan our local authorities made up to try and reduce pollution from teens, which didn't work out)
>See what I first thought was a second trashcan next to the normal one
>Couldn't see well, but it kind of creeped me out so I stood still for a second
>I focused on it
>It was slightly moving
>Then I realised it was just a fucking guy standing there, not sure if it was facing away from me or staring right at me
>He faintly moved
>Creeped me the fuck out, but thought it was just a drunk hobo or something
>Weren't very common, but I saw at least five hobos in the time before I moved out of my parents' house
>I stood there for what seemed like five minutes with my dog pulling on the leash to continue the walk
>Person was still standing there
>Decided to turn around and swiftly get the fuck out of there
>Got back home safely
>Never saw the person again, decided that it would be best to walk during the day from then on

I can faintly remember it was half-moon, but that's it.
>>
>>17596314
I've done something similar once, no idea why I did it but I guess I just sperg'd out. Was totally embarrassed after so kept acting like I was on hard drugs for a couple blocks. Dyed my hair that night....
>>
This was about two years ago. So I was driving with my boyfriend at the time to this drive-thru restaurant. It's about one in the afternoon and the lunch rush basically was done at this point. I was just minding my own business, chatting with my boyfriend, and there's this guy biking in the middle of the street.
Keep in mind, this was a three-lane street. He was biking in the middle of the street, not anywhere near the sidewalk. I figured he must be tired or something, especially since he was in the lane I was in, so I gave a little honk to wake him up and drove past him. Six blocks later, I pull into the drive thru.
All of a sudden, I hear this screech. "HEY!" A voice bellowed. I turned and I saw the guy staring at me angrily - eyes wide and all of that. The lady who was taking our order (you had to pull up to the window to order) stood there, in shock, as he pulled out his keys and dragged it across the passenger door. My boyfriend unbuckled his seatbelt and tried getting out to stop him. The guy held the door closed as he shouted "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FUCKING HONK I WAS IN THE RIGHT LANE YOU STUPID BITCH" I locked the doors and I just ignored him while he continued to scream stuff like that for five minutes. He rode off eventually and the lady at the drive-thru called the cops. They took down our statements and as far as I know they've never caught the guy.
>>
>Couple years ago
>In line at Starbucks close to my house
>An obviously homeless guy comes in, and he is the scariest looking guy you've ever seen.
>Long black matted dreads, over 6'2-6'3 or so, filthy, covered in rags and carrying bags and backpacks and all kinds of shit.
>He walks towards the line, and as he approaches this smell comes off him that is indescribable, people seated around start actually leaving it's that bad. Absolutely revolting.
>He walks straight to the front of the line, and orders the smallest coffee. "Whatever you have"
>He pulls out a big purse and starts pulling money by the coin from it, mainly pennies and very small currency.
>It's taking him so long to find the right coins that the barrissta offers him the coffee for free.
>He stops dead and loudly declares "It CAN'T be free. I HAVE to pay."
>He finds the exact change after a good 5 minutes or so, and takes the coffee and leaves.
>The smell lingers for the duration of my visit, cleared the place out after a short while.
>Days later, sitting at my desk by the window. I get a sudden breeze and THAT SMELL comes back, just for a moment. I went to my window expecting to fucking see him down on the street, but there was nothing.
>>
>2009
>Be a teenager hanging out at a beach
>Totally QT girl sunbathing in the nude amid the rocks down the shore
>I go talk to her, because come the fuck on why not?
>She turns out to be seriously weird, like creepy weird, unable to put my finger on it.
>she talks in a stream of consciousness type fashion
>loses her train of thought occasionally, and then asks personal questions about me out of nowhere.
>Has the kind of leering smile they give crazy people in movies
>Go back to this beach every week or so for years.
>Never see her again
>>
>>17598411
>"It CAN'T be free. I HAVE to pay."
Kinda sad when you think about it.
>>
>>17598458
>>>
> Anonymous 04/18/16(Mon)12:42:11 No.17598458 ▶
>>>17598411 (You)
>>"It CAN'T be free. I HAVE to pay."
>Kinda sad when you think about it.
He said it with a concerned insistence that gave me a chill.
>>
>>17598464
Likely a bit mentally slow, and feels like he needs to show his worth or uphole somethkng taught to him. Has to pay for things, needs to show he can take care of himself. Just a sad hobo.
>>
>>17593946
still scared of my room**
fuck my life kill me now
>>
>staying w/ my cousins for the weekend
>decide to go see force awakens
>theater 20 mins away so we walk
>on our way back we cut through a huge lot maybe a little less than the size of a football field
>it was like 11 so it was dark and creepy as fuck
>homeless man shows up out of nowhere
>My nigga smells like death
>we swear the lot was empty, and we were right in the middle
>"im hungry, may i have some popcorn"
>surewhynot
>he sticks his whole arm in the bucket, and knocks it down
>"IM HUNGRY, IM HUNGRY, IM HUNGRY"
>We both noped the fuck out of there
>Look back, empty again, popcorn on the floor
>get home, lock everything
>play vydia and knock out on couch
>Wake up, doors, windows, cabinets, everything, wide open

thats pretty much the rest of it, we went to the lot and the popcorn was still there on the floor, we called cops and they searched the house and the area but found nothing
>>
>>17599153
>17
leave
>>
>>17599153
>17
Come back on your birthday
>>
> be me 8 or 9
>living 30 mins from the next big city
> wake up in the middle of the night
> scared for my life for whatever reason
> look out the window of the 2nd floor
> see 2 glowing white lights looking at me
> stare at them for a few minutes
>run off to my parents n sleep in their bed for the next few days.

Still not sure what it was. Flashlight doesnt make sense cuz it didnt light uo the area like a flashlight should.
>>
>>17594236

>U N D E R R A T E D
>N
>D
>E
>R
>R
>A
>T
>E
>D
>>
File: thismaybe.jpg (16 KB, 458x509) Image search: [Google]
thismaybe.jpg
16 KB, 458x509
>traveling from southern Sweden to northern Sweden by car
>plan to overnight in car to save expenses
>choose a secluded lay-by for truckers
>sleep
>wake up in pitch black night
>someone is tugging on the fucking door handles
>speed the fuck out
If I hadn't locked the doors and left the key in the ignition, chances are whoever was outside my car could've slit my throat in the sleep or forced himself inside if I'd fumbled with the keys.
>>
>2009
>working as a motel night auditor
>slow night, watching the parking lot camera because of so much crime, literally chasing people out of lot like twice a month
>notice a figure standing next to a pickup
>go out to see
>talk to person, a random woman, who is also a guest
"oh hey Anon, did you see that guy at the end of the lot i n he spider man costume?"
>Wot
>look over, to see a ponchy, slightly hunched over man, like, pacing away, down the street out of view, but too dark to see what hes wearing
>woman confirms, he was dressed completely in a spiderman outfit.

Cut to two years later...

>telling a friend this story, and hes like "Oh shit! That was just the Regina (where we live) spiderman!"

Turns out this guy goes to all the city events dressed as a fat middle aged spiderman, and never takes his mask off

What the fuck he was doing in a motel parking lot at like 1-2 am is beyond me.
>>
whos that slut?sauce?
>>
>>17595171

be prepared....
>>
>>17596576
Sounds like PCP
>>
File: rackemwillie.jpg (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
rackemwillie.jpg
42 KB, 300x300
>>17593946
>Three weeks ago
>On the metro to work
>Old crazy dindu starts eyeing me up
>No front teeth, reeks of alcohol and piss
>Starts moaning at first for several minutes
>Keeps sobbing 'oh lord' over and over again
>Starts flailing his head around and screaming
>At this point people are moving to the other cabin
>I'm still reading on my kindle, fuck him
>He suddenly stands up contorted and screaming
>Can feel his spit landing on my face while he yells
>Thrusts his finger right into my chest
>I fucking snap
>Throw him to the ground and start wailing on his face
>After about 5 or 6 kicks he has a huge gash on his forehead
>Bleeding like a pig and laughing hysterically
>He didn't stop laughing till we reached the station

Probably the single weirdest moment of my life
>>
>2 years ago
>live in a quiet neighboorhood
>apartment is on second floor
>2am
>I looked outside for some reason
>see some guy downstairs wearing a green raincoat with the hood on pushing a shopping cart with just a small potted tree inside of it
>he walked really slowely
>he had his hood on while it wasn't raining

he didn't look like a homeless guy, because his clothes looked fine, and his shopping cart wasn't filled with shit only this weird tree. First I thought it was just some guy who bought a tree or something but why would you move it at 2am wearing a hooded raincoat looking suspicious as fuck but then decide to walk really slowely like you don't give a shit? It was probably something completely harmless but it really spooped me out at the time
>>
>Sitting at Dennys with best friend
>order food
>table of 3 cute grils sitting in corner booth
>creepy guy staring at them from other table
>creepy guy stands up and walks over to the girls
>Creepy guy walks over to girls table"One of these two guys is going to murder you tonight"
so be careful"
>points over at my table
>says he's part of some cult and that he can tell the future
>Waitress overhears conversation and walks over to reassure girls me and my friend are regulars and good people
>creepy old guy just walks out never to be seen again
>perfect ice breaker
>talk to gril about her family back in israel
>friendly coversation over food
>leave
>>
taking a bus across three states and this full on off the sand truck family of mussies are acting all nervous and stern. we hit some dead stop traffic and they start looking around all concerned and talking to each other earnestly. then one of the younger ones asks me whats going on. I didnt want to set off a plan b so I just told them its just traffic. They keep trying to see out of the front of the bus looking for a roadstop or something. they were legit scared.
>>
>>17600607
meta cock blocking. thats a new one.
>>
>>17600607
>family in Israel

He was right to warn them
>>
>>17597061
Umm...pretty sure bikes can be on the road. Most cities actually have a lane for them. They aren't supposed to bike on the sidewalk. This is normal...
>>
>>17596931
A GUY STANDING OUTSIDE FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES ? JESUS CHRIST SOMEBODY CALL THE FUCKING COPS
>>
>>17596987
This is really, really autistic. What the fuck? You acted like you were on hard drugs... And dyed your hair. Wut?
>>
>>17598437
nice try m8, sweet /x/rpg
>>
>>17599153
retards can't figure out this website is 18+
>>
>>17600607
But who was on the phone?
>>
>coming back from day trip to manhattan
>get to penn station too late to catch last train to long island
>two friends are exhausted from being out all night and sleep on the floor
>i stayed awake because didn't want to miss next train as well
>drinking energy drink and browsing internet on phone while my buddys sleep in secluded area of penn station
>not many people around
>notice old homeless dude leaning against a wall about 40 feet away
>have bad eyesight but it looks like he's staring angrily at me
>also looks like his mouth is moving but i can't hear him saying anything
>dude also looks crazy as shit
>is wearing an old matted up fur coat, 20+ necklaces and two pairs of over ear headphones (one around his neck, one on his head)
>i'm alert and pretending to browse my phone while keeping this guy in my peripheral vision because he's sketching me out
>he's walking towards us now, really slowly and kinda crouched down like he's gonna sprint
>35 feet away now, i can hear that he is in fact mumbling, can't hear what though
>30ish feet away now, starting to make out what he's saying
>20 feet away, i hear what he's mumbling to himself
>"i gotta kill em, i don't want to but i gotta fucking kill em"
>NOPE
>immediately wake friends up and we go stand by police officers in the more populated area
>an hour later we're boarding our train
>take our seats and i lean my head on the window because i'm tired as shit
>looking out window, i see same hobo staring at me still from behind a pillar
>he notices that i see him and hides behind it

Crazy hobos are scary as shit, man. No idea what the fuck was up with that guy.
>>
>>17596314
I once saw two dudes outside of some shops from my car that looked like my best friends that i hadn't seen for a while because i had moved out of town.

I drove up really fast and parked my car half on the curb, got out and left the door open and sprinted up to them and realized it wasn't my friends at all when i was about 5 feet from them and just loudly said "oh shit" and got back in my car and left.

I didn't think much about it at the time, but in retrospect they probably thought I was fucking crazy.
>>
>>17594319
>that picture
>I call this look "I could destroy every man in this city with my bare hands and still look perfect doing it"
More like she could destroy every cheeseburger in this city and still look fat doing it.

And "look perfect"? NOT VERY FEMINIST OF YOU, MRS LEGBEARD
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>17598411
Is this what he looked like
>>
>>17601072
Yeah, looks exactly like him....
>>
>>17599153
>17
Really?
>>
File: map.png (32 KB, 687x656) Image search: [Google]
map.png
32 KB, 687x656
I drew a little map of where this is since im shit at explaining in words.

>walking to the local shop
>have to go through a short bit that is unpopulated & out of sight. only about 5 minute walk, but if theres nobody in the park you are isolated.
>on the path that's along the edge of the park, completely silent, nobody around.
>Middle of day in a middle-aged area so everyone at work and kids in school i guess
>almost at the little bridge that crosses the stream, see a guy walking along and instantly get that 'there's something off about him, hope hes not headed my way' vibe
>turns and looks at me, starts crossing the bridge towards me staring intensly the whole time
>shit
>before i can do anything, grabs my arm and holds it really tightly
>can tell from his eyes and the way he speaks that he is insane or high, hes shaking all over too
>"come with me, im going to fuck you"
>remain calm, decide hes not going to react well to me shouting at him/trying to get lose
>keep politely declining, he keeps insisting.
>feels like im there for ages, trying to figure out if its best to just keep having this back and forth that's at least keeping him still rather than him going completely psycho, or if i should just try to fight
>hes still gripping my arm, had bruises after
>He starts actually dragging me, my feet are scraping along the path
>finally yank my arm free, he turns to grab me again and since he had me cornered i couldnt just leave
>hold my hand up in 'stop' motion, say something like "Sorry, i really cant. I have a boyfriend and hed be really pissed off"
>he starts to look confused, says something about he has a girlfriend so its fine
>since hes not touching me anymore i calmly walk past him, he follows a few meters behind for a minute or two then just disappears and i run to the nearest shop.

shock kind of hit me once i got there, but im glad i kept a level head during it. I just really got the impression that if id been more aggressive it would have ended badly.
>>
>>17599132
Or maybe a guy who had a regular life once, and it all went to shit.

>>17600490
Haha this guy sounds kinda awesome. Reminds me of an old story that I was around for.

>Used to go driving in the mountains all the time, hooning my 240SX
>Road I went to was really popular, as many as 100 cars up there on summer nights.
>For years, there was this legend of "the Pigman," a literal man with a pig head that people would see on the side of the road
>We all thought it was bullshit
>One day, there's a minor news article, ignored by most people but gets shared around our little community
>Cops arrested some dude who was illegally living in an old RV hidden on a little dirt road that was off the road we ran
>Among the things found in the RV was a rubber pig mask

So yeah, it was just some tweaker fucking with people for years.

>>17601015
That one reminds me of one of my favorite hobos ever. He used to hang out in one of the stations in downtown SF, and he'd just stand there screaming insults at everybody who passed by. The thing is, the guy was a fucking comedy genius, and the shit he'd say was side-breaking, like he'd immediately find the funniest and most fucked up thing about a person and then phase it in the most hilarious way possible. It was pretty awesome actually.

Also, another crazy SF hobo thing I once saw was over by the Greyhound terminal. We were sitting in traffic, and suddenly heard all of these loud, sharp screams. We turned around to look, and saw this hobo trying with all of his might to force his body into like a 3" gap between two concrete pillars, and was still doing it when we finally drove off like 5 minutes later. My ex joked that he was trying to get to Diagon Alley.

Another bum I once saw in SF was going absolutely fucking psycho full Mike Tyson mode... on a tree. Screaming insults at it as if it were a person, and just beating the shit out of this thing.
>>
Over the course of the summer, my friends and I keep going to the local park.. there are old forts in it from the 1800s.. so natrually.. we kinda sit on top of it and drink beer until the late night and then leave.

>one random friday, sitting there with 2 other friends drinking,
>leave around 1am, getting rowdy, walking and laughing through the park with no one in sight
>see shadow in the darkness in the middle of park..
>all get very quiet and walk past the shadow
>notice that its someone with their back turned to us
>as we pass I turn around, and notice its a woman, dressed in an all black shawl, looking upwards at the moon.
>quickly leave the park as soon as possible, just from a creeped out factor,

fast forward a week

>decide to head back down to the park with some more friends, not thinking anything about the weird witch woman
>once again, see shadow around 1 which turns out to be a woman with her back to us, dressed in a black shawl.
>walk quickly away and then just start running...

now when I say this is in the park, I mean like a mile on trails into the park.. where a woman being alone is just weird.
>>
File: CIMG0722.jpg (42 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0722.jpg
42 KB, 800x450
Back in the day, one of my best friends was a Japanese guy named Daisuke, a college exchange student who was a huge otaku and a cosplayer. (Met at an anime convention, naturally, but we lived pretty close together so we hung out a lot.)

I'd always wanted to go to Japan and had enough cash and frequent flyer miles to do it when my friend suggested that I go over there when he was home for winter break, so that he could show me around Osaka. I spent almost a month in Japan, travelling alone most of the time, but spent 5 days in Umeda, the part of Osaka where Daisuke lived.

One night, Dai and I went out to the weeb area of Umeda, where there's a big Anime store (can't remember if it's Mandarake or Jungle), and our first stop was at a small bar near that store. The bar was run by Dai's friends, a bunch of cosplay girls who tended bar in costume, and it was a really fun little place. (Pic related, it was taken at that bar on the night in question.) The way this bar worked was that you paid a flat fee, and could drink all you wanted for three hours, so we left pretty buzzed.

I'm probably going to run over the character limit, so I'll continue in another post.
>>
>>17593946
I've never told anyone about this story earlier. I will apologize on beforehand if it sounds really mundane and boring, but it really set me off for weeks after, and I still get shivers from thinking about it.

>be in london for a weekend trip to see a concert
>go to mcdonalds for some food
>sit with friend at one of the larger tables, seating around 12 people because all the smaller booths were taken
>friend sitting next to me, eating burgers, all is fine
>then enters a woman with some sort of cast around her arms, covering some of her face
>her clothes were some sort of white, big robes, kinda like a poncho but it looked like silk
>she sits across me and my friend, at the same table
>i really can't describe it well enough, but she omitted a really, really creepy atmosphere
>it was in broad daylight, in a really crowded place, but i somehow felt scared shitless
>also, she brought sushi, not mcdonalds, which is weird in itself i guess
>her eyes were hazel-gold, her skin the color like the murals of egyptians and the texture seemed off, like made of sand
>me and friend look at eachother, and we both feel something weird, feels almost like time stopped
>when we look back up, we cant help but look at her
>her eyes are fucking LOCKED at our eyes, while everything around us looked like a blurry haze and the sound just disappeared
>somehow manage to break eyecontact, even though it felt like she was looking right through us, or into us
>no-one else at the table seemed to be bothered at all, just stuffing their faces
>without looking at eachother me and friend simultaneously take our trays and stand up to leave
>still feeling really off, but had urge to look back
>she's still looking at us, and it makes me so fucking anxious

Me and friend talked about it immediately after, and we both felt the same thing I just described. I don't know. It still creeps me out. I'm bad at remembering faces, but sometimes I see her face as broad as daylight in front of me.
>>
File: 7c6.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
7c6.png
11 KB, 211x246
>Be 19 year old groundskeeper.
>Barely do my job properly, no one cares.
>Seven day week, 6am start, 30 minute drive.
>Fuck it.
>Find a handbag soaking wet in the gutter one day.
>Open it up.
>£24, an unopened bottle of Vodka, TONS of soggy old hair...
>Probably hair extensions... probably...
>A few weeks later, get in my car, just about to drive home.
>See a woman stood by the road.
Keep in mind this was at like 10am, with tons of people around.
>Suddenly she SCREAMS, looks me dead in the eye as I'm driving past and SPRINTS at my car like the fucking Terminator.
>Speed off.
>Hide in McDonalds and laugh to myself about it.

Not a fucking idea. I think she was a whore but I never saw her again.
>>
>>17601599
We left the bar around 8PM or so, because Dai had arranged for us to have dinner with a bunch of his other friends. We met up with some of them near the restaurant, and oddly, I only have a distinct memory of one of that group, a Japanese girl, around my age at the time (21 or 22), who'd lived in the US for half her life and spoke perfect English. She was a musician and was trying to break into the J-Rock scene. (On a side note, I have a very, very strong suspicion that she's now the singer known as Nano.)

We went to the restaurant, which was this crazy gothic-styled place, with fake stone walls and stained glass and big chandeliers, like a vampire's castle out of an anime. It was actually a really good Italian place, though. We only had to wait a minute for the rest of the group to arrive, and then we immediately went and sat down at a big, long, wooden table.

This girl, one of the new arrivals, sat right next to me. She was petite, with short black hair, and wore simple, dark clothes. She was quite cute, but something was really unsettling about her. After we sat down, I was properly introduced to the group at that point, and learned that all of them were otaku and cosplayers. All of them, that is, except the girl next to me.

No, the girl next to me, the group had accepted her because normal people wouldn't hang out with her.

Normal people didn't like her, they said, because she was a witch, a witch in training actually.

I thought there had to be some mistranslation, so I switched to Japanese. Now, my Japanese is limited, but thanks to years of anime my vocabulary has no shortage of occult terms.

"A witch?" I said. "You can't mean a witch... Miko, maybe?"

"No, not a Miko," my new English-speaking friend said. "A witch."

"Mahou tsukai?"

"Yes. A witch."

And now I've hit the limit again.
>>
>>17601504
That sounds pretty spooky anon, crazy that he just lost interest like that when you told him to stop. Sounds like he might have that kind of early mental illness that leads to becoming a violent offender or worse and it's scary to think about.

If you get into another situation like that, go for the groin and eyes if nothing else works; it may just save your life.
>>
>>17601620
>>17601620
>Robbing a hooker
Have u no shame m8? Thanks for the kek though.
>>
>walk around my house and answer my door naked
>stare at people from my kitchen window as they walk by
>walk around my neighborhood in the middle of the night because of odd work hours
>feed feral cat colonies around my house because they're cute and eat my rats and snakes and squirrels
>tfw I'm that guy
>>
>>17601641
I don't know if the bag and the crazy bitch were related but I'm assuming that because I can't think of any other reason a nutso cunt would come chasing me.
>>
More disturbing than creepy, but:

>I am a cubicle drone in a statistical survey company
>Corner room is used as a kitchen/coffee/water cooler room
>Had a shitty night, decide to grab some coffee to keep myself awake
>Kitchen's window gives us drones a wonderful view of a street corner
>For years, this street corner has been fought over by two hobos/panhandlers
>Asphalt Pirate limps around on a crutch with surprising speed, has no front teeth whatsoever and uses a straw hat so old, dirty, deformed and soot-stained that it looks like a fucking tricorn
>Pigpen is possibly the filthiest human being I have ever seen; his breath smells like the pits of hell a month after the garbagemen went on strike and cheap booze
>Usually, whichever one of them arrives first at the corner keeps it for the day
>nottodaymotherfucker.exe
>Pigpen arrived first that day. As I poured the coffee in my mug, AP shows up
>>
>>17601657
>Usually, he'd just lok for somewhere else to panhandle while shouting obscenities at Pigpen
>Today, he limps up to PP, and they start arguing
>They're some 50 yards away in a straight line, and I can hear every word yelled
>It's basically a preschool argument: "Dat's muh spot" "Nah it ain't dawg" "But ah wuz hear yesterdae" "But u ain't heer no moar muddafugger" and so on and so forth
>After 2 minutes or so of this stimulating academic discussion, PP takes a swing at AP
>itson.webm
>Hobo fight breaks out
>Surprisingly balanced due to PP's drunk ass slowing him down
>Suddenly, PP slips, kisses the pavement
>AP kicks, then curb stomps him
>Hobo berserker rage fades out
>He realizes he's in deep shit, hobbles away in sound barrier-shattering speed
>PP survived by the skin of his teeth, but was never seen again in the streets. Some homeless shelter took him in from what I've heard
>AP's been on the run for half a decade now
>>
>>17601624
I forgot to mention in the last post that the attached picture, Kuonji Alice from Mahou Tsukai no Yoru, looks very much like a 2D version of that girl. This character design didn't exist back then, so she wasn't emulating it either.

It was about at this point that the rest of the group had figured out that I spoke enough Japanese to hold a conversation, so everybody joined in, and we all talked about the normal kinds of things that a bunch of Otaku talk about, and just the general stuff that comes up when Japanese and foreigners talk. (Which, of course, included them trying to get me to tell them how big my dick was.)

Everybody joined in, except, of course, the little witch next to me. She hardly spoke a word the whole night, and spent most of it just listening to the conversation, and, as I noticed at some point, continually creeping her chair closer to me and staring at me for extended periods.

Now, normally you could chalk this up to simple unfamiliarity with foreigners, or maybe even say that I was a tall (by Japanese standards) and reasonably attractive foreigner, and maybe she was attracted to me, but the vibes weren't like that at all. No, they were something different than I've ever felt before, not at all hostile but not exactly friendly either. It sounds really weird, but it felt like our "personal spaces" were tangible things, and physically interacting, in a way I've never encountered elsewhere.

Her voice, the few times she spoke, was very strange too. Soft, more "adult" than her appearance suggested, and it was if her words had a presence beyond that of just audio, as if I could see the audio waveforms as she spoke. Simple statements were imbued with a kind of weight, like an emperor's proclamation.

Fuck, this is turning out long.
>>
>>17601680
Hurry up, nigger.
>>
>>17601680
At some point, I returned her... not gaze, not glare, not stare, I don't really know what to call it, and made just a split second eye contact with her. I know it was a split second, because we were all talking, and the conversation didn't stop or anything.

But in that split second, I saw hours. Those eyes, which I thought were just dark-colored, seemed to be clear as glass, and behind them an endless abyss. I looked at those eyes, and felt vertigo of a kind I've never known before, and behind that vertigo came.. not a sense, not a feeling, but a knowing, a positivity that when she looked back into my eyes, she'd seen all that I ever was, and all that I ever would be.

Oddly enough, after that moment of frozen time stopped, the atmosphere around her warmed up. Have you ever interacted with someone, and it's icy and awkward until you realize that you both have a common interest that you're super passionate about, and then things are great? That's what it felt like.

Not long after that, we left the restaurant, and said our goodbyes. It was the usual kind of goodbye that you share with people you barely know, and like the rest of the night, the witch hung back and didn't really interact with me.

Our two groups turned around, in opposite directions, and started to leave. I walked a few steps, and then suddenly stopped in my tracks. I didn't get the sense that anybody was behind me, but felt like I needed to turn around. The rest of the group was far away, but she was still there, staring at me. She made eye contact one more time, bowed her head a bit, and then, for the first time all night, her straight face turned into a little bit of a smile. As I stood there, dumbfounded, she turned around sharply, and walked away.

It's been eight years, and she's still vivid in my memory, as if it happened yesterday. I know love, and I know sexual attraction, and my feelings toward her are nothing like either.

I want to meet her again.
>>
>>17601731
Good story, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>17601731
I was smashin' dat refresh button 'til it broke.
>>
>>17601755
>>17601764
Haha, glad you guys liked it.

If anybody's wondering, yes, this really did happen, and it's pretty much laid out the way it happened, though probably twisted a bit by memory.

I really wonder sometimes who and what she really was. It'd be easy to explain it away as just some chuuni Japanese weeb girl, but there was just something so convincingly "different" about her.

I once asked my friend about her, after we were both back in the US, and he was bizarrely evasive, really weird since the dude was a total open book normally, and just said something to the effect of her being "bad luck" and not wanting to talk about it. He moved back to Japan at the end of '08, and we kind of had a falling out near the end of his time in the US, so I can't try asking again either.

Somehow, though, I can't shake the feeling that I'll stumble across her again someday.
>>
>>17598437
she was just high on mush senpai.
>>
>>17593946
Chelsea Clinton, is that you?!?
>>
>>17601633
Yeah it was really weird, when he stopped it was like he just got really really confused. I did call the police as I didnt want him hanging round there when kids (or anyone else) went to the park, but i dont think they found him. There is a half-way house kind of place nearby for people who have come out of rehab places for drugs and mental illness, so i did wonder if he was from there (first time theres been any trouble form that place if he was).

I would have done that if it had gotten violent, but he was a fair bit bigger than me and i was worried about that crazy-person strength people sometimes get, so i definitely wanted to try staying calm first!
>>
>>17599375

i believe when you're outside in an empty lot we use the noun "ground" rather than "floor".
>>
File: 853ed2_5489074.jpg (49 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
853ed2_5489074.jpg
49 KB, 600x461
This happened earlier this year.

It was a sunny day (rare where I live) and I had a two hour break between uni lectures, so I went to the park to enjoy the weather. I was sitting under a tree flicking through my lecture notes when a shadow suddenly blocked the sun. I looked up and there was a little old Romanian man standing over me while his wife stood beside and slightly behind him. He looked to be in his late sixties or early seventies and had piercing blue eyes. Romanian beggars are common here, so I wasn't all that surprised. But he just stared me in the eye, smiled and gave a little bow. I smiled back and inclined my head slightly and he walked away.

Now none of the usual beggars ever ask anything from me, and stranger still, old Romanian women smile and make the sign of the cross at me when they pass me in the street. This has happened three times.

Not really creepy, but interesting I suppose.
>>
>>17600434
>wake up in the middle of the night
>scared for my life for whatever reason

It was probably a night terror or some variant of sleep paralysis.
>>
File: tumblr_lt1iqkbtHp1qbratlo1_500.jpg (115 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lt1iqkbtHp1qbratlo1_500.jpg
115 KB, 500x518
>>17595177
For you.

Halloween 2013, my gf at the time worked in a thrift store as the donation attendant and dressed in a bunny costume that. I was napping in her car as I wanted to spend Halloween with her even though she was working. While I was sleeping this cripple ginger kid with a block shaped head in a power wheelchair named Brock apparently talked to her for 2 hours about being a juggalo and being sexually abused by his girlfriend. The next night we drove past him on the otherside of the city as he was scooting about in the street.

Point is my gf cheated on me and became addicted to every pill and ruined my life so don't trust people in bunny suits.
>>
>>17600558
>old
>crazy
>reeks of alcohol and piss
Congratulations anon you beat up a homeless guy for poking you in the chest
>>
>>17598411
I can't remember, don't some receipts have that "you were served by anon" shit on it? Maybe he wanted to pay so he could get a name.
>>
>>17600484
>nobody noticed my joke
>better upvote it so people will compliment me
>>
so i've never had any encounters that were TOO weird but my dad has

>be my dad
>live in arizona
>work at a community college as a security guard
>take a professor to their car one night
chills.jpg
>look up
holy_fuck.jpg
>see the pheonix lights
(if you don't know what it is here in pheonix around march 1997 a huge ass UFO nonchalantly passed over the valley)
>a few days later
>be at a grocery store
somethingsup.png
>turn around
>man staring at you
>weird but not that weird
hurryout.jpeg
>man follows you to car
>addresses you
gonna get jumped.fuck
>the man talks stilted
>is wearing weird clothes
>keeps talking to you
>somehing about him is wrong
>just the way he moves and looks
>brings up the lights
whatthefuck.wav
>after a bit he leaves
>as he leaves he calls you by name
heartsinks.jpg
>dont drive strait home
>drive around for a while
>never see him again
>>
>>17601072
kek'd
>>
>>17600607
>israel
>>
>>17600490
What the fuck? I Live in Regina and I've never heard of this guy. That's neat
>>
>>17598464
Was he black?
>>
>be 16 or 17
>waiting for the school bus in the morning
>live like 35-40 miles away from my school so the bus shows up at like 5:30 in the morning
>super fucking dark out, standing underneath street light
>always been a paranoid person so I just try to listen to music and zone out
>song ends, deep in thought so I really didn't notice
>suddenly hear faint banging noise
>look over to where I hear it
>there's a dude standing in front of the door of the closed general store across the street
>kicking it and pulling on the door handle
>big looking bald guy wearing what looked like typical tourist clothes
>tropical shirt, cargo shorts, sandals, etc.
>just kind of looking at him
>eventually he stops and gets in his car
>starts driving in my direction
>stops like right in front of me
>still on the road, middle of the lane, not fucking moving
>rolls down his window and sticks his head out
>real jovial look on his face
>"oh hey Anon! Long time no see"
>This guy knows my name
>Not surprised, parents know a lot of people in the neighborhood and I have trouble remembering everyone
>Assume he's one of my parent's friends
>"Yeah, must've been. Trying to get some last minute shopping in?" I say while casually gesturing over to the store
>Looks over at it and just stares slackjawed for a moment before going "uhhh.. yeah... I left something in there"
>"Huh, okay"
>"So, you still in high school?"
>"Yeah, I'm waiting for the bus now actually."
>Then he just kind of stares at me expectantly
>Looks exactly like he's waiting for something and I have no idea what
>Stares at me in silence for several minutes, I don't say anything
>Eventually the bus comes
>As I get on, I see his face change to a mix of anger and disappointment
>He drives off as the bus pulls away

I asked my parents and they had no idea who he was. Haven't seen him since.
>>
File: roapersp_r.jpg (101 KB, 450x627) Image search: [Google]
roapersp_r.jpg
101 KB, 450x627
>>17601599
>>17601624
>>17601680
>>17601731
>>17601844

Bullshit. None of that happened. You've brutalized my suspension of disbelief. This entire weeaboo story reads like a bad light novel from start to finish. From the constant references to weeb shit, believing you met someone who became a j-rocker (and one who was signed to a record label due to her popularity on the Internet), the outright comparison to a Nasuverse character, just... the whole thing reads like some laughable chuuni fantasy. Yeah, negro, I bet you wish you met an IRL Alice Kuonji who bewitched you with her Mystic Eyes while she checked you out. You're going to have to stop being a NEET first before that ever happens, though.
>>
>>17601731
>>17601755
>>17601764
>>17601844
Come on, get your stupid roleplaying off my /x
>>
>>17602674
This reminds me of an experience I had at a bus stop when I was in high school.
>late fall
>still pretty dark in the morning
>have my ear buds in
>sense something behind me so I turn towards the street
>about 4 houses away I see somebody riding one of those low bikes for disabled people that you pedal with your hands
>rides passed me but doesn't seem to notice
>I can make out that it's a middle aged woman
>notices me just as she passes and loops around
>stare wide eyed as she says something really loud that I can't hear over music
>she rides away, I can hear her laughing awkwardly but really loud
>never see anybody that fits her description again, although I live in a small town
>>
>>17600490
and thats why regina rhymes with fun
>>
File: BULLSHIT.gif (154 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
BULLSHIT.gif
154 KB, 300x160
>>17601599
>>17601624
>>17601680
>>17601731
>>
>>17602733
Oh good you saved me the trouble of writing this myself.
>>
>>17600489
>wake up in pitch black night
Fuck that.
>>
I originally posted this in the creepy night shift thread
I worked at a restaurant from 6pm-4am.
I was the assistant manager and mostly spent time floating around the place helping where I could: food, cash, dishes etc.
I was in the back and one of the employees came back laughing and said someone wanted to talk to me up front. So I went up and saw a woman standing there. She was haggard as fuck, fat, shaved head,short black torn dress. She had some weird faded tribal-ish tattoos on her face. She smiled at me and the teeth she did have were all black and disgusting. She had the most insane eyes like crystal blue. I was trying to be nice considering everyone at the restaurant were laughing at her and watching me. I said hello and asked if she wanted to order anything. She laughed at me and twirled around and said in some weird accent how beautiful I was..and just stared at me. I thanked her and started cleaning off the counter and told her if she would like to order any food to just let me know when she is ready. I could feel her staring at me for awhile. I looked up because I heard some people laughing loudly and saying what the fuck. She was PISSING on the floor. I lost my shit and told her to get the fuck out of the store. I locked the door and quickly cleaned up the mess while she stood outside the huge window and just stared at me smiling for awhile. She eventually left and the night went on as usual.
At the end of the night I was walking home ( alone) No one was really out at this point.
I saw someone way ahead of me in the middle of the street dancing. There was no one else around. I got my phone out and called my roommate, he didn't answer so I pretended to have a conversation. As I got closer I discovered it was that crazy lady from earlier that night. She stopped dancing and just stared at me waving her arms around all weird. I was walking pretty quick at this point and I looked back and she was still standing in the middle of the road.
>>
>>17595686
The person in the story and the person in the picture are both retarded.
>>
>>17593946
yeah i met a lot of crazies in my life.
>i once met this girl who had eyes like that weird anime girl where they're like purple from the bottom, she ask me and my dad if we had cigs and she later said she wanted to ride with us in the car for no reason but just hang out with us, we said no, cause she looked like some kind of crackhead.
>i once met a former black panther at kfc who was ranting to me about how why they got rid of the Black panthers and not the klan.
>when walking home from the grocery store an old guy told me he'd like to see my feet and said we should be friends, he even gave me his number.
these are the things that happen when you live in florida
>>
>>17601642
Iktfb
>>
>>17600489
damn bruh
>>
>>17600514
you a boy scout or something?
>>
>>17600607
>not ending story telling how you murdered the girls

you missed an oportunity anon
>>
>out with gf on a sunny day
>find an apartment
>one busy day some guy walks over on my neighboring court and drops a whole deck of cards in front of a cabana boy
>Have a dog, fairly old (passed away last year, bless his soul)
>He walks towards the line, and as he approaches this smell comes off him that is indescribable, people seated around start actually leaving it's that bad. Absolutely revolting.
>she talks in a stream of consciousness type fashion
>"It CAN'T be free. I HAVE to pay."
>Kinda sad when you think about it.
>moved to a new house
>on our way back we cut through a huge lot maybe a little less than the size of a football field
> look out the window of the 2nd floor
>Wot
>At this point people are moving to the other cabin
>he had his hood on while it wasn't raining
>Waitress overhears conversation and walks over to reassure girls me and my friend are regulars and good people
>family in Israel
>get to penn station too late to catch last train to long island
>I call this look "I could destroy every man in this city with my bare hands and still look perfect doing it"
>on the path that's along the edge of the park, completely silent, nobody around.
>We all thought it was bullshit
>notice that its someone with their back turned to us
>her clothes were some sort of white, big robes, kinda like a poncho but it looked like silk
>£24, an unopened bottle of Vodka, TONS of soggy old hair...
>Robbing a hooker
>stare at people from my kitchen window as they walk by
>Had a shitty night, decide to grab some coffee to keep myself awake
>It's basically a preschool argument: "Dat's muh spot" "Nah it ain't dawg" "But ah wuz hear yesterdae" "But u ain't heer no moar muddafugger" and so on and so forth
>scared for my life for whatever reason
>reeks of alcohol and piss
>better upvote it so people will compliment me
>work at a community college as a security guard
>israel
>waiting for the school bus in the morning
>>
>>17601504
Thanks for the map. Not a lot of people are willing to put in the extra effort for a sexual assault story anymore.
>>
>>17600649
Yea, but he shouldn't have been in the middle lane.
>>
File: disease.jpg (109 KB, 400x352) Image search: [Google]
disease.jpg
109 KB, 400x352
>>17601504
>"come with me, im going to fuck you"
>>
>>17602733
>>17602782
>>17602899
Haha, I know you guys won't buy it, but it actually happened, although obviously I played a few things up for the sake of making it a more compelling read.

The description of events is pretty much straight-up as it happened, though. The people are all real, they really did all insist that this girl was a witch, she really was weird and had really piercing and freaky eyes, etc, enough so that it's still vivid in my memory after eight years.

The Kuonji pic was actually something I found while searching boorus for an illustration that looked kind of like this girl, and the fact that it was a witch of all people fit too damn well to not use.

I'll see if I can dig up some of the original stuff from that Japan trip tomorrow, to at least verify that I was there at the time.
>>
File: 877.jpg (102 KB, 900x1315) Image search: [Google]
877.jpg
102 KB, 900x1315
>>17603480
>Haha, I know you guys won't buy it, but it actually happened, although obviously I played a few things up for the sake of making it a more compelling read.
>"I exaggerated some things, so just pretend that's where the smell of bullshit is coming from!"

Oh, really.

>The Kuonji pic was actually something I found while searching boorus for an illustration that looked kind of like this girl, and the fact that it was a witch of all people fit too damn well to not use.

Here's why I don't believe that for a second.

>"No, not a Miko," my new English-speaking friend said. "A witch."
>"Mahou tsukai?"
>"Yes. A witch."

This exchange is immediately strange, even assuming you recalled it from memory. No, that you recalled it from memory and made such an error is even more suspect. Mahoutsukai (魔法使い) essentially just means "magic user" and is generally translated as "magician."

That'd be all well and good, but no actual speaker of Japanese at your professed degree of literacy would tend to translate "mahoutsukai" as "witch" when "majou" (魔女) is -by far- the more accurate term in Japanese to translate as "witch." The connotations of the words and the images they bring to mind in Japanese are as different as the distinction between a "magician" and a "witch" in English.

But personally, I don't find that alone damning. What I do find damning is the fact that the game Alice Kuonji is from, "Mahoutsukai no Yoru" has the subtitle "Witch on the Holy Night." The actual translation of the title Mahoutsukai no Yoru would be "Magician's Night" while it gained its subtitle specifically because its writer, Kinoko Nasu, drafted the plot of the story in high-school and is well-known for his shaky grasp on the English language (hence Tsukihime's subtilte: "Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air"). It's a misnomer, but the titles are close enough that an ignorant person might mistake the connotations of the involved terms.

(cont)
>>
>>17603605

These details, along with you exceedingly weeaboo demeanor, lead me to believe that's why you made that mistake. Because you didn't know any better.

Furthermore, searching for an anime picture to give appearance to a real person is already slightly strange to begin with. And seriously, how coincidental that this girl you describe called herself a witch when the character of Alice Kuonji herself is a witch within her own story, right? And yet you just found the pic while searching the 'boorus, hm? Japanese witches sure do have a particular type of appearance, don't they?

>I'll see if I can dig up some of the original stuff from that Japan trip tomorrow, to at least verify that I was there at the time.

You do that, Anon-kun. Defy my expectations and impress me, would you?
>>
>>17603605
>>17603614
I may have actually said majo at the time, I struggled to remember when I was writing the post, and the fact that I've since associated her with that Kuonji pic may have affected which one I chose to write.

Like I say, though, my Japanese is pretty rough, and when it comes to terms like this I mostly know them from anime, so I probably say some pretty fucked up shit. The conversation that night was a weird combination of me trying to communicate in Japanese and having to have the returnee girl translate things for me.

Also, for what it's worth, the girl herself never said anything about being a witch, it was actually the returnee girl I had the conversation with. This girl basically didn't speak the whole time.

Again, it was eight years ago, and things are kind of hazy.

And yeah, I know it's somewhat dubious-seeming, but I really did find the Alice pic kind of by accident. I told the same story elsewhere a few months back, and wanted an image to illustrate what she looked like. It's much easier to do tag searches on boorus than elsewhere, so I typed in something to the effect of short black hair, and when an Alice pic popped up in the search, it was too perfect not to use.
>>
>>17600649
Not in he middle of the street, only on the sides
>>
File: 7roa.jpg (84 KB, 500x685) Image search: [Google]
7roa.jpg
84 KB, 500x685
>>17603686
>Like I say, though, my Japanese is pretty rough, and when it comes to terms like this I mostly know them from anime,
>The conversation that night was a weird combination of me trying to communicate in Japanese and having to have the returnee girl translate things for me.
but before you said...
>It was about at this point that the rest of the group had figured out that I spoke enough Japanese to hold a conversation,

Changing our story now, Anon-kun? That's a sure sign of a fibber.

>Again, it was eight years ago, and things are kind of hazy.
and yet...
>It's been eight years, and she's still vivid in my memory, as if it happened yesterday.

I admit, I'm being pedantic. Perhaps you remember her perfectly, but not the events in question? Or perhaps it's just an emotive turn of phrase you used to spice up your story. But the problem is that nothing you've described really reads like an actual recollection. Just some prose you conjured up. Why, oh why should I give you the benefit of the doubt?

But this is /x/. It's not as though I want to simply disbelieve you. If, for instance...
>I'll see if I can dig up some of the original stuff from that Japan trip tomorrow, to at least verify that I was there at the time.
...that actually even exists, maybe you can actually give us something interesting.
>>
>>17603797

Holy shit, dude... this guy really fucked up your day. Take a breath anon, go for a walk before you break something.
>>
>>17603614
>>17603686
Geez guys how.bout you get a creepy roomand double date with your body pillows

(Note the room would be creepy becasue of its inhabitants)
>>
>>17598437
Girl was probably tripping sack
>>
>>17603353
Advanced shitposting, i got chills.
>>
File: chloe excellent.gif (2 MB, 339x450) Image search: [Google]
chloe excellent.gif
2 MB, 339x450
>>17603797
Thank you for your service, anon-kun.
You're fighting the good fight.
>>
>>17602899
You don't say.
>>
File: ten out of ten.gif (2 MB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
ten out of ten.gif
2 MB, 500x292
>>17603353
Did you just assemble a more-or-less coherent story exclusively from lines copypasted from the stories of literally everyone else in the thread?
>>
(1 / probably 4)

I have admittedly BEEN the weird/creepy person in a lot of other people’s stories over the years, but I’ve also encountered a few myself. First story that comes to mind (which actually turned out pretty long, and is probably more boring and anticlimactic than its length may indicate):

Back in early 2012, I was living with some friends at a house that was walking distance from my parents’ house (about a twenty-five minute walk). A couple of women had been murdered recently (two separate incidents) in the neighborhood on a nearby jogging trail, both in the early hours of the morning. The perpetrator remained at large.

One night, my dad had asked me to come over for breakfast early the following morning. I get up early, and leave a little after 7:00 to walk over. The whole time from the moment I got out of bed, I have a really weird, anxious feeling, like something very fucked up is going to happen on the way over. I still got ready and headed out, but it was one of those situations where I just KNEW my gut was right about this, and part of me was just saying in the back of my head, “Dude, what is the point of doing this? You know you’re just going to encounter the fucked up thing and bail for home as soon as you notice it, do you really need so badly to confirm that that’s what’s going to happen?” My main motive for eschewing gut feeling and setting out anyway was honestly probably just the concern that I would have to listen to really annoying complaining from my dad if I called and canceled or asked for a ride.
>>
>>17604823
(2 / probably 4)

So, I round the block onto the nearby arterial. I’m the only person on the road, no cars either (it was a Sunday morning, so not TOO odd, although it was still more likely than not to see at least one car there at that time of day). Across the street in a park, I see a very large young black man just sort of stumbling around. He looks disoriented, like he’s very drunk or been hit in the head a few times. He seems to me moving about aimlessly, and is holding a long metal object in one hand (looked like it might have been a steel pipe). Immediately, I get the feeling that this guy is going to be a huge problem for me if I interact with him in any way. I am usually extremely good at talking to “odd” sorts of people whom most would dismiss as mentally ill and seek to avoid, but something told me that this guy was a bit fucked in the head, and that there would be no possibility of reasoning with him if I allowed him to get close to me. The thought briefly crosses my mind that this guy could be the uncaught killer, but I don’t want to get all witch-hunty and start suspecting every oddball I encounter of such heinous crimes, so I push the thought from my mind for the time being.
>>
>>17604824
(3 / nope, looks like 5)

I decide to just keep going. He’s pretty far away, hasn’t acknowledged my presence, and I’m pretty good at putting off a “fuck off, don’t approach me” vibe anyway. A few seconds after I come to this decision, he turns in my direction. I can’t make out his facial expression too well at this distance, especially with the angle of the still-rising sun, but I KNOW this fucker is looking at me now. I pretend not to notice him and hope he’ll just return to walking around the park for no reason after his surprise at seeing one of the other humans subsides. But, as expected, no such luck. He stays still for a few seconds, just staring, then starts heading right in my direction. He still has a stumbling/waddling sort of gait, but he’s clearly actually moving with purpose toward a destination, a bit faster and totally different from his pointless meanderings earlier.

Immediately I think, “Yeah, fuck this, I knew something like this was going to happen today.” Turn around and start speedwalking back home. Luckily, I hadn’t advanced very far down the arterial, and he was still a good distance away, so I was able to dodge back into the residential roads and elude him easily (he probably would have had to come at me at a full-speed sprint to have had any chance of reaching me if I didn’t want him to under the conditions of our encounter). After wandering down some backroads a bit to prevent any chance of him seeing me return to where I live, I check that the coast is clear on the road my home is on (which is actually the residential road in that neighborhood leading directly out onto the arterial, hence why I went off course a bit, since he could easily have seen where I live if he had just reached that street before I got indoors) and head for home.
>>
>>17604826
(4 / 5)

I call my dad inside, explaining the situation to him candidly, pre-departure gut feelings and all. He is annoyed and complains, thinking my reasoning is stupid, but I shoot him down pretty quickly with something along the lines of, “Well, that’s what the situation is on my end, so if you want to meet up this morning, you’re going to have to pick me up.” He agrees to do so.

As I’m waiting for my dad to arrive, I remember something my friend who I now live with had told me about two years previously. It was a very disturbing dream he had had, in which I had killed a large black man outside of his house (he lived in the same house, but I hadn’t moved in with him yet, at the time he had this dream). It seemed like a pretty short dream, just him having to talk to a bunch of police outside, seeing me talking to them, and getting a look at the guy’s body. My friend had described in detail how this guy had looked and the wounds I’d inflicted on his body, he said it was some of the most vivid imagery he had ever had seen before in a dream. I remember him telling me this, and realize the description he gave of my dream-victim was pretty much a dead ringer for the guy I had just seen. Of course, there’s only so much information that can be gleaned from someone else’s description of their dream to you, so I don’t think it unequivocally held any significance. But it’s still something that comes to mind when I think back on this, how easily that could’ve ended differently if I hadn’t turned back when I did.
>>
File: DSCF3202.jpg (366 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3202.jpg
366 KB, 664x1000
>>17603797
I'll admit that there's a lot of "emotive turns of phrase" in the story, and there's some interpolation going on in the parts where my memory is hazy or I felt like it lacked narrative effect without detail. Call the story a "dramatization of real events," if you want, but the key details are all factual.

Anyway, I'll go look for all of my paperwork from the trip later. I've been through two inter-city moves since then, so stuff has gotten pretty jumbled, but I'm pretty sure I came across a bag of stuff from one of my trips (I went again in '09, that time with my exgf) in a box at my parents' house recently, I'll go over there later and see which trip it was from.

I DID find these, which should at least establish that I'm not some NEET and have actually been to Japan.
>>
>>17604830
(5 / 5)

Because, as it turned out, that guy WAS the murderer. He was caught after a while, and I saw his picture in the newspaper, no question it was him. I also later heard from one of my mom’s coworkers who commutes by that park every morning that she had seen him wandering around there sometimes on her way to work, and also recognized him as the murderer from the newspaper photos. Not sure whether my friend’s dream was some prognostic “What if?” scenario or not, but something very similar to how his dream played was a completely realistic possibility that morning. I don’t know whether I would’ve won against him or not if it had come down to a confrontation, but I don’t think I’d have hesitated to try to open up that fucker’s throat if I’d felt my life was in danger.

As for the murderer himself, he was apparently only seventeen years old, despite being a fucking giant. He was also EXTREMELY screwed up mentally, had a really bad family life with a mother nearly as insane as he was, and seemed to just have a general aggression toward women from bad family experiences and consistently being avoided and shunned throughout for fairly obvious reasons by other females. Guy was legitimately nuts, and toward the retard end of the intelligence spectrum as well. I never bothered to follow up on what happened with him, but it’s very possible that he was deemed incompetent to stand trial.
>>
>>17604833
"shunned throughout for fairly obvious reasons"
>*shunned throughout his life for fairly obvious reasons
>>
>>17593946
Was coming out of a bar to have a smoke. This is Joliet so a good size city with a lot of creepy hobos. There's a guy sitting outside the bar. Having my smoke when he suddenly jumps up and runs to me shouting "You shot Tupac! You shot Tupac!" Then the fucker ran away. Go to that bar all the time and haven't seen the dude since.
>>
>>17604888
Why'd you shoot him tho?
>>
>>17603263
>see your feet
Are you male or female?
>>
Me and my partner were walking home from uni. It's around 10 at night so no one is really out. This girl in a fuzzy jacket comes up to us and greets us like old friends. I'm not from the area and he's friends with everyone in town so I assume it's just someone he went to school with. Ask her how she is and she says "my friends are assholes, they left me out here while they mess around in there" and points to long ass building. It looks like a seedy motel. My partner gets a phone call so me and the girl have a cigarette together and I tell her about the time my friends ditched me while we were out in the city to go clubbing. We say our goodbyes and head home. I ask partner who the chick was and he says he's never actually met her before. Look back and she's gone.
Walk past seedy building she pointed to the next day. Discover it's actually a preschool.

To this day I have no idea who she was, why she acted as if she knew us, what her "friends" were doing in the preschool at that time of night (or if they even existed) or why she left/disappeared right after we walked away.
>>
When I was about seven I was afraid of being alone. Me, my mom, and her cheap Jew ex bf lived in a two story apartment and I hated it because I was just really scared of even being in the restroom by myself

So anyways one morning everyone is sleeping in but I'm really hungry. So I try to get my mom up so she can go down the stairs to the kitchen with me but she refuses

I man up and go by myself but once I reach the bottom of the stair case I realize that there's a man sleeping on our couch. He looked really dirty and big and had this huge machete in his pocket... It was terrifying I ran back up the stairs and we hid in my moms room til the cops came

Apparently the guy had a history of breaking and entering. He never hurt anyone he'd just get caught squatting in people's homes or stealing.

>tfw that heightened my paranoia
>>
>>17594472
why are you posting based crippletits
>>
>>17598411
Hey just because you're a smelling hobo doesn't mean you aren't supporting capitalism.
>>
Have had a couple weird experiences within the last couple years or so, one of them:
>Be me, 19 at the time
>Have some early morning classes downtown
>around about 1:00 pm start to get hungry, decide to go grab some lunch at a burger place just a couple blocks away from my school
>walk in and order
>have headphones on
>just as I'm finishing my food, feel a hand on my shoulder from directly behind me and another hand removing my headphones
>turn around to expect a buddy,
>young hijab woman, probably about in her mid to late 20s
>first thing I notice is her fucking teeth, and that god awful breath
>close enough to my face that I backed away, startled
>she has a nervous sort of shy-type smile
>glassy eyes, creepy part is she's not really making direct eye contact
>looking between my eyes, if you will
>tears start rolling down her face
>she stutters out:
>"P-please t-tell me you're from H-Hedley
>she steps closer and puts her hand on my chest
>I shove her hand away and think of what the fuck is happening
> "Get the fuck away from me." I manage to say
>She looks at the young girl working the cash, poor girl obviously confused as fuck as well,
> lady looks back at me, starts to cry
>like, fucking sobbing and wailing
>"God why! I have to help you! you can't do it alone!" she's screaming at me
>She starts to slide down to the floor like a kid throwing a tantrum
>Hysterical at this point
>young girl at the counter asking if I want her to call the police
>"It's okay" I choked out
>still don't know why the fuck I said that
>the lady grabs onto my pant leg
>I've had enough, put my shoe on her shoulder and shove her hard away from me.
>she's screaming something I can't understand because she's crying so hard at this point as I'm swinging the door of the restaurant open
>probably 30 minutes later, I make it to the train
Cont.
>>
>>17594472
>dumb schitzo faggot vague posts under the impression he's really dark and mysterious
If you're not going to buy anything then fuck off.
>>
>>17605686
>She's sitting on the other side of the platform
against the wall, nobody else there
>can see her fucking black rotted teeth from here
>sobbing with her mouth wide open
>she looks up and sees me, my fucking heart is pounding
>just completely stops crying, mid-wail
>wipes her face with her hoodie and just gives me a nervous smile and a wave
>I get on my train and try to comprehend everything as it pulls away
>The worst part was, it was so fucking quiet at the train station due to her and I being the only ones there, (apart from one business man)
>you could hear the exact moment she cut off mid scream when she noticed me, like when someone picks up a baby and they just stop crying
>more disturbing than anything that had happened
>obviously never saw her again, thank fuck.

Have lots of weird experiences similar to this, if anyone wanted to hear.
>>
>>17594192
Only the ones that get busted. There's a whole paedo ring among the upper echelons who haven't been busted yet
>>
>>17594224
I had a similiar experience as a kid

>be at mall outside store, waiting for mum
>be eating ice cream
>see long-haired punk charging towards me, giving me the death stare
>i stare back, confused
>he keeps moving and deliberately crashes into me, i barely manage to keep my footing and the ice cream as i bonk into the store window
>he just keeps marching fast down the hall as if nothing happened

And I've got another "story" from years later

>be out walking after dark
>see old man on the other side of the road, grinning at me in a creepy way
>look around to see if he's actually looking at someone else
>when i turn back towards him he's gone

And another

>Walking in the forest, not exactly after dark, but late enough for the sun to be mostly gone
>Hear sobbing in the distance
>See a crying person running down a path further down deeper into the woods in the distance
>Keep walking
>Come across two people speaking Russian
>As soon as they realize I'm there they go silent and give me weird looks as they walk past me
>Keep walking
>Hear the sobbing again in the distance, it gets louder then goes quiet
>Keep walking for a while feeling paranoid until I get out of the woods
>>
File: DSCF3205.jpg (398 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3205.jpg
398 KB, 664x1000
>>17603797
>But this is /x/. It's not as though I want to simply disbelieve you. If, for instance...
>>I'll see if I can dig up some of the original stuff from that Japan trip tomorrow, to at least verify that I was there at the time.
>...that actually even exists, maybe you can actually give us something interesting.

Ok, here you go. Shinkansen ticket dated Feb. 4th , from Tokyo Station to Shin-Osaka. For good measure, here's the prepaid phone I bought while I was on that trip, too.

I have a rental car receipt from a week or so later that I can post if you need verification that it was 2008, since the ticket doesn't have the year.
>>
>Driving with parents at night-time.
>On an A road (this is what we call them in Great Britain - unsure of what they're called elsewhere, but they're fairly major roads).
>Dad suddenly swerves to right.
>Woman walking down the bicycle lane (there was a pavement right next to the road).
>Very short (no more than 5' tall), wearing dark clothes and a black hijab.
>Swinging arms wildly and speed-walking along.
>Dad shouts at her to get on the pavement or she'll get run over.
>Ignores him.
>We see her every now and again walking down the bicycle lane on the same stretch of road, but only ever when it's dark outdoors.

Something about her lack of awareness of everything around her, not to mention the way she walks, is unsettling.
>>
>>17593946
>be me, 16
>staying over at grandmas for the night
>go to bed around 01:00
>grandma is in the room next to mine
>both doors are open because it was a hot night
>at some point i wake up to this noise, like when someone is grabbing the door handle
>heard the noise like 3-4 times
>holy fuck
>close my eyes and pretend i didn't hear it - typical white boy behavior
>hear footsteps and open eyes
>see dark figure, can't make up what it was
>closed my eyes again 'cuz chicken
>something bumps the bed and i hear footsteps again
>open my eyes 5 or so minutes later
>nothing was there
>no sleep for the rest of the night

Turns out it was my grandma sleepwalking, and she confirms it in the morning that her husband was pretty freaked by this behavior, especially the door handle grabbing. I never slept over at her house again.
>>
Well, me and some friends of mine we're heading out to a near mini market to buy stuff to eat, and the place with the carts is in a back alley next to the mini market. We always have to go by it, because of the direction we always come from. There's always nobody there when we go through, but about a month ago we saw a big, tall "lady" with long black hair (looked like a wig) just standing there in front of the carts, in a way that nobody could get a cart. We kinda joked about it, went in, then when we came out, like 30 minutes later, we go back and she's just there. Just kind of waiting for us, when we peeked out to check on her she was already looking with a creepy smirk on her face. We kind of overreacted because we're fucking childish, and laughed our asses off. To this day we haven't seen that person anywhere else. It was creepy i guess lmoa
>>
>>17601015
The hobos in Penn Station are extra special. I've seen one screaming "I fucking hate peanut butter!" at people as they walk by. Another one claimed she was a broadway actress, but needed money to buy shoes and asked everyone for donations. Fun place
>>
File: cat.jpg (33 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
33 KB, 500x480
>walking around town with two friends when we were 16 or so
>woman walking on the other side of the road
>late 20s, blonde ponytail, looks perfectly normal
>loudly arguing with herself
>"No that can't be, she's talking on the phone to somebody"
>no phone, both hands in pockets
>"No that can't be, she's using a headset
>no headphones
>no microphone
>no cable
>basically screaming at herself while walking through town
>>
>>17597061
Why the fuck is this on /x/
It's just you being rude to someone who probably had a bad day
>>
>>17600494 (You)
>I don't know how to (you)
fuck off
>>
>>17598458
Yep
>>
>>17606190
>>17597061
>>17600649
Maybe he was about to make a left turn?
>>
>>17600489
>key in the ignition
you're lucky you didnt wake up to that with a flat car battery
>>
just posted this in other thread but applicable here
>>
>>17601504
that map was less than necessary
>>
>>17601558
nice rpg but nobody walks a mile into the woods to get drunk what do you want to die
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 586x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 586x440
>2013
>out with friends having drinks
>02:25
>decide I'll walk home like I always do, it is not so far
>about half way I notice some of the street lights are out (typical cliche horror shit)
>whatever I think to myself
>from behind one of the commieblock houses a man emerges
>oh fuck me
>starts mumbling something
>notice he is either drunk to shit, high or just crazy
>try not to acknowledge him
>when passing him he says (perfectly understandable) are you going home?
>Yes I say
>"I live with you so we are heading the same way"
>I politely decline, no need to start a ruse
>"Okay them" he replies, puh
>not a block later I begin to realise there has been a second set of footsteps behind my back all along
>turn around and it is the same guy, now he has removed his jacket and is showing his weird fucking face, not smiling but making an awkward grin while glaring with his eyes wide open
>ask him to stop following me
>"but we live together" he says before leaving again
>at this point it is starting to feel pretty fucking spoop
>I begin to hurry, cant wait to get to sleep and forget this shit
>finally home in my small apartment
>lay down in bed after brushing my teeth etc
>get up to turn off light and casually look outside window before closimg shades
>THE FUCKING GUY IS STANDING ACROSS THE STREET LOOKING STRAIGHT AT ME
>being drunk I rush to my door and make sure it is locked, close shades without even looking at him
>can barely sleep all night
>next morning I for some reason think it was all a dream, until I notice smudges on my window perfectly matching fingerprints
>shills down my spines when I realise he must have been staring at me through the shades

Never before nor since have I experienced shit like this, genuinly fucked me over for some time.
>>
>>17606347
Haha, looks like the Pigman that I wrote about yesterday in >>17601538
>>
>>17594224
You experienced an alpha male , brah. I move for no one and if a pee shy beta has the gall to look me in the eyes and challenge me, you better believe I go full testosterone bull and charge at them. Guess what, they dart out if the way everytime. Tch easy
>>
>>17599153
>I'm 17 now

*vomits heartily*
>>
>>17597061
You aren't supposed to honk at someone on a bicycle. The horn is a lot louder outside of the car. The bicyclist could get startled and fall off resulting in injury or death.
>>
>walking home one night
>around 17
>walks past 40ish homeless looking black guy at bus stop
>he starts following me mumbling...
>.."it's ok... it's alright.. it's ok"...
>walks a bit faster
>he speeds up
>.."it's ok it's ok.."
>wtf.jpg
>almost jogging now
>dude is jogging behind me holding something
>.."IT'S OK!"
>NOPE.JPEG
>leans forward into full sprint
>barely touching the ground i'm going that fast
>dudes running behind me shouting
>.."STOP! It's OK!.."
>wasn't stopping for shit
>he stops running after a minute or two and i jog the mile home

Probably the first time I've been scared of being killed by another person. His eyes were odd.
>>
oh shit, here's a fun story for y'all

>2015
>i work with people with mental, physical, and emotional disabilities so i'm on call if someone can't come in
>get called in for a morning shift
>heading out to car at like 5 am in the parking lot next to my apartment building behind the bank next door
>get in and gotta drive out of bank parking lot and to 4 way stop light on the main street
>motherfucker is empty as shit except for this chick dressed in a warm coat and snow boots and shit
>it's still dark out and cold as fuck so i don't pay her any mind
>until she sees me in my car and waves me down, phone in hand and looking panicked
>crack window and lock doors cause no >"what's up?"
>"hi, my name is amanda and i was wondering if you could give me a ride home because there's this van that's been following me for about 20 minutes and i'm freaked out"
>look down the road, there's a van just idling about 100 feet back
>oshit.jpeg
>ask her where she lives and it's literally a minute and a half down the street by car
>but through a patch with no street lights and shit
>i hesitate and wave her in as she looking fuckin scared and she thanks me profusely
>start driving rather fast when the light turns and head to her house
>she's chattering fast and looking out the back window, nervous and 911 predialed on her phone, in case

might fill the post, cont.
>>
>>17593985
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
File: 1460745776812.png (120 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1460745776812.png
120 KB, 396x400
>>17599153
>I'm 17
>>
cont.

>"yo, you're not some crazy bitch who's gonna stab me, right?"
>assures me she isn't and looks fucking pale
>van has started up and is way too close
>make it through a red light and right to her house
>she thanks me again, runs from the fucking car and bolts to her house, heading in through the side door
>the light hasn't turned and the street is empty besides me and the van
>uturn illegally and blitz past the van, which had just made it through the green light
>fucking, two big ass guys in the front glare at me as I drive by
>still skeeved out but then worse when i see the van has uturned as well
>start making random turns down neighborhoods i know, freaked out
>van is still right on my ass
>call then fiance, tell him the story and he's urging me to make it to the highway
>made it, van is RIGHT ON MY FUCKING ASS
>canyoufuckingpleasenot.webm
>van speeds past me
>one dude gives me the blowjob hand motion and the other flips me off
>somehow offended but afraid they'd follow me to the home I was working that morning
>they speed in front of me and block me whenever i switch lanes and do quick stops, trying to get me to rear end them
>they speed off right before i hit my exit

fucking amanda better be happy i drove her home, i was so distressed
>>
File: 1460777398889.jpg (40 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1460777398889.jpg
40 KB, 184x184
>>17607635
>>17607635
>>17607635
>>17607635
>>
File: bill clap.gif (3 MB, 350x373) Image search: [Google]
bill clap.gif
3 MB, 350x373
>>17600623
>>
File: image.gif (427 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
427 KB, 500x250
>be me, aged 14
>leaving first highschool girlfriends house at like 1:00 am
>talk to her on the phone because paranoia
> stumble home and while in my driveway feel like I'm being watched.
> turn key in doorknob, look behind me
>her fucking ex is sitting in his driveway just staring at me at like 1:15 AM.
>shit bricks and lock the deadbolt.
>later on the crazy bastard left a gun on my doorstep.
> had to get a restraining order because he threatened to kill me and my entire family.
>mfw my ex girlfriends ex watched me walk home while sat silently in his driveway at 1am
>>
I had the most creepiest shit happened to me a month ago. Cant green txt . so here

Me and a friend of mine were walking from his house to a burger stand to pick up an order of food. Now this was in La Puente, CA. Its an urban area outside of los Angeles. So its a busy city with its share of homeless people. As we were walking out of the burger spot. A homeless woman grabed my friends arm and told him he was suppose to come with her. He pushed her away aggressively and she kept saying to go with her. I was there laughing at him saying she probly wanted to fuck him.. So we walk back to his house to eat dinner.

So now we are all eating together at the table with his whole family.. And we mention about the homeless lady. Once i mention the part about her saying "your suppose to come with me" . my friends mom started to freak out and looked like she wanted to cry. Let me remind u. My friend is 26yrs old. He was born in mexico. His mother stated that after she gave birth to him that an homeless woman came into her room and started saying she needs to take her baby..security and police had to kick the lady out the hospital..

This has been mind fucking me for awhile now
>>
>>17600607
>Tfw she moves to Israel
>US goes to war again
>draft suddenly comes back
>you get drafted
>accidentally shoot girl from Dennys when she walks out of an alley in Israel or wherever the fuck she will be
>>
ITT: Homeless people and autists
>>
>>17605716
The lady was clearly disoriented and confused and distraught due to the former two. You should've called the police, they would've helped her get the help she clearly needed.
>>
File: nubs.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
nubs.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>17601015

I live in Manhattan and that is about par for the course as far as Penn Station hobos go. I saw one follow a lady around for 20 minutes screaming that she was the antichrist because she didn't buy him a biscuit at Dunkin' Donuts.

What you really have to watch out for are the pigeons with no feet that hang out inside the Amtrak waiting area. Creepy as fuck. Pic related
>>
>>17607737
I just have to know any other detail you might have on this story, anon. Fucking creepy if real.
>>
>>17605751
>Crying person in the woods clearly running from two creepy guys
>Not calling the police
What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?

>>17605770
That guy is clearly just a bitter weeb jealous of the fact that he can't or hasn't been to Japan.
>>
>>17608079
>That guy is clearly just a bitter weeb jealous of the fact that he can't or hasn't been to Japan.

Very possible. I just wanted to see what he'd say when I actually came up with the evidence.

Also, as another addendum to that whole story, I was telling it to a friend that had never heard it earlier. He suggested that maybe she was my soulmate and that's what it was all about, and now I feel sad that maybe I missed the chance.
>>
>>17604833
News article about murderer?
>>
>>17606160
We call this schizophrenia.

>>17606190
To be fair, they were probably concerned that the guy might get hit by a car, and that guy completely and totally overreacted at the end there.
>>
>>17601538
Lmfao dude more hobo stories
>>
>>17608169
lol those were my only really good ones.

I've got another guy in mind, only a bit creepy but 100% ridiculous, this dude who used to come to my shop and tell us crazy stories about banging witches in Fresno and getting in fights with giant black dudes at bowling allies and shit.

I'll have to write that one tomorrow, though, I'm tired as fuck and I know there's something funny as fuck that that guy did near the end of the time we knew him, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was, it'll probably be easier with some sleep.
>>
>>17606557
>what is calling the police
>>
>>17597061

Your boyfriend is obviously a cuck. If some prick dragged his keys across the door to my car, resulting in damage I would have jumped out and fucking pulverised him. You don't have s boyfriend, you have a girlfriend.

Additionally, your story sucks, get the fuck off /x
>>
>>17608092
http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/Teen-faces-murder-charges-in-death-of-Spokane-woman/16679684

Although according to that article, this shit actually went down in summer 2012, so I was apparently remembering the timeframe wrong (I had said early 2012). I moved out of that house in mid-September, so this must have been one of the last really memorable things to happen to me there; I could've sworn it was earlier in the year.

I was also apparently misremembering about him having killed two people. There had been two attacks by the time I encountered him, but only one of the women seems to have died. Anyway, though, that was the guy, Avondre Graham.
>>
>>17608625
Never mind, was just skimming the article when I said I remembered the time frame wrong. The woman who died was attacked in May, which sounds closer to what I remember. I guess this article only mentioned her, but I KNOW another woman had been attacked by him in the same period, pretty sure the attacks happened within a few days of each other.

I still feel like I remembered there having been two women killed by him at that time, but I doubt the article would have mentioned one murder while omitting the other, so that much I probably did have wrong.
>>
>>17603263
>>17605006
Hopefully he's male :9

>>17603797
Your critical dissection of that Anon's obvious fabrication was a thoroughly enjoyable read. Want to date?
>>
>>17605699
That's good advice, Anon. You should take it.
>>
>>17594004
Not a spoopy story but my mates dad almost beat the shit out of the guy we all suspected was our neighbourhood pedo. We found out he died a few years later of a brain haemorrhage and my mate's dad was always so glad he didn't beat him up because he would have felt responsible.
>>
>>17607563
>His eyes were odd.
His head is weird.
>>
>>17596931
that was the most pointless story I've probably ever read
>>
>>17596931
>I still have no idea what the fuck happened
Literally nothing
>>
>>17605299
hooker
>>
So this isn't creepy, it's more sad, but this is the sad stories of homeless, hookers, and crazies thread, not the creepy people encounters thread, apparently.

>be me
>early morning, weekday
>running errands early because I was up all night masturbating and reading /x/
>getting money out of the bank atm
>cross the street to walk to a fast food place
>the police station is on this street
>next to the police station is the parking lot where cops park their cars when they come into work
>walking past this parking lot now
>the parking lot is bordered by thorny bushes
>notice a suitcase in the bushes
>what's this? A free suitcase? For me? Why universe, you shouldn't have!
>lean over and get a closer look
>become aware of a jacket scrunched up next to the suitcase
>this is all in the thorn bushes, still
>JACKET STARTS TO MOVE
>THERE IS MAN IN JACKET
>HOMELESS MAN SLEEPING IN THORNY BUSHES NEXT TO POLICE STATION
>Say "Oh, sorry to bother you."
>Quickly walk to the fast food joint

My town is pretty shitty to the homeless. I rely on public transportation, and I've become aware over the last few years how few benches there are in the town. They've all been removed, in order to keep homeless people from sleeping on them. Also, every place that has free wifi also has a 30 minute loitering limit now. It's bizarre, and really depressing. I mean, how many of us are one missed paycheck away from sleeping in the thorny bushes next to the police station? I mean, when you think about it. You know what I mean.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 567x561
Not about someone creepy I met but still related.
Just so you know close to my house one of the street lamps close too a corner are quite shit and won't work sometimes but shaking it usually works.
I am also the worst at faking smiles.

>02:30, on my way home from a friend
>See that the shitty street lamp is dark
>decide to try to light it by giving it a shake even though I want to get home fast as I am thirsty as fuck.
>Takes a little more than usual but the lamp begins flashing and then turns fully on.
>In the new light I see a boy around the age 16 standing five meters from me just staring and looking spooked.
>Realise that it must be pretty spooky too see a lamp go on with a unknown man under it just a few meter infront of you at night.
>I try too ease his fear by faking a smile and saying hello but it comes out very hoarse thanks too my dry throat.
>He bolts it the way he came
>Wanting to clear up the misunderstanding I yell that I will not hurt him
>Realise how creepy I sound and how fake my smile must have looked and head home in shame
>>
>>17595177
pretty sure I heard this on those yt creepy story narration videos
>>
>>17601064
Kek
>>
>>17606399

we walk out that way to drink in the forts, its located right on the ocean and secluded away from everything.

we always like to think that we are probably the scariest thing in the park.. but on those nights we were wrong.
>>
>>17609338
>that moment when Anon was the spooky lamp man
>>
>>17602390
I'm Romanian and I'll make the sign of the cross right now for you baby
>>
>>17596931
>still am socially retarded

It shows.
>>
>>17595177
>>
File: smugface.jpg (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
smugface.jpg
12 KB, 500x500
>>17601731
>you realize that you both have a common interest that you're super passionate about, and then things are great

It's called "see eye to eye" for a reason you know.
>>
>>17607726
Twelve yr old detected.
>>
>>17607726
>america, where parents don't care about their 14 year olds being out at 1AM or owning guns
>>
>>17600484
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistent? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>17611472
Once had a 12 year old redneck pull out his dad's gun on me for knocking on his door. Parents really don't care, especially when you leave the suburbs.
>>
>>17606334
Flat battery? I'd be more worried about a flat tire slowing my escape. Batteries don't go dead because the key is in the ignition.
>>
>>17602529
Nice blog, faggot, nobody cares.
>>
File: 104132118 .jpg (83 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
104132118 .jpg
83 KB, 600x446
>>
>>17606190
It's a girl making sure we know she's a girl and has a boyfriend.
>>
>>17608518
>>17606703
These are both the same retarded kid unironically trying to sound tough on 4chan. /b/, the normal/newfag cancer containment board and its equally cancerous offspring /x/ have way too many of these.
>>
File: 1448497573638.jpg (24 KB, 462x327) Image search: [Google]
1448497573638.jpg
24 KB, 462x327
>>17611514
Yer a fookin' poof
>>
File: aaz7JG0.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aaz7JG0.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>17600489
>>
>>17611800
Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind.
>>
File: Neato_4ea110_740530.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Neato_4ea110_740530.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>17611813
Yer a poofy poofter
>>
>>17611813
You sir are a giant psychotic poofter, fuck out of here with your bullshit you are literally having an autism attack over nothing, go back to watching your faggy shows n being a fat fucking NEET.. You have proven you aren't mentally prepared for social interaction via internet so I am going to have to ask you to get off, and go jog on.
>>
>>17611977
>still not realizing it's pasta
/x/, everybody
>>
>>17598411
He wasn't homeless he was just a typical nigger
>>
>>17594319
He was a Slippin' Jimmy.
>>
>>17601642

What have squirrels done wrong
>>
>>17612650
They steal my pecans.
>>
>>17612655
Walnuts are tearin' through the hay.
>>
>>17608091
He's not going to say anything. He probably already destroyed half his apartment once he was proven wrong.
>REE
>>
>>17605299
She was a prostitute that didn't know you were gay at first and gave up to go trick someone else. The end.
>>
>>17611584
Some do.
>>
File: tmp_27617-hickory51934082074.jpg (170 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27617-hickory51934082074.jpg
170 KB, 450x337
>be ~10 years ago, homeless, sleeping in my car behind where I was working.
>wake up to the sound of someone trying to open the back passenger side door.
>get out and confront a raggedy looking guy.
>he asks me if I've ever seen this symbol and holds out a white handkerchief with a small red cross in the corner of it.
>tell him that it seems to be the Knights Templar's.
>he congratulates me for knowing that and asks for my help.
>ask him what's up.
>tells me he wants me to help him kill some witches that he saw at the church up the street.
>refuse because wtf.
>he pulls out and opens a shitty liquor store folding knife. Insists that we go kill them.
>compliment his knife and pull my own rusty blade from my coat sleeve saying "this is what I carry".
Pic related, except rusted and pitted to shit. Would leave a nasty wound.
>he stammers for a second and then hops on his bike and fucks off.
>go back in my car, lock the doors again and go back to sleep because work tomorrow.
>fuck being homeless.
>work my ass off and get off the streets.
>>
>>17599153
Mods
>>
Not really a 'weird person' story, but it was a very singular experience (at the time, at least) and it upset me for a long time.

>Be me, 17 at the time
>Do volunteer work at a charity store in weekends and occasionally after school
>On my way home from volunteering one weekend, about 1pm
>Waiting at bus stop across from a pub with a couple of other people
>Disheveled old man leaves the pub and stands outside, squinting at the sun for a while
>Starts to ramble through heavy (though slow) traffic to bus stop
>I'm polite and shy, so I don't mind when he sits beside me
>Other people move away
>Don't know why
>He smells of booze
>He says something along the lines of "You're a pretty girl"
>I thank him politely and continue my silence because I don't want to die
>He starts to sob
>I'm sort of uncomfortable at this point, but I try to comfort him, and ask if he's all good
>He starts giving me a long grandfatherly lecture about not wasting my life like he did, and telling me to put all my efforts into the things I want in life.
>Tells me about his many children who he never sees anymore, his failed marriage, his drunkenness, his wasted dreams, etc...
>Asks me questions like "What do you want to be when you're older?" that sort of thing
>I don't talk very much - I mostly listen to his drunken rambling and reply to questions
>When my bus comes, I say goodbye
>He thanks me for talking with him, and pats my hand
>Waves goodbye as my bus departs
>Feelsbadman

I hope he's ok.
He was very sweet.
>>
>>17594192
you should worry about the ones that dont get caught. They are smart.
>>
>>17611472
Yes, they can go dead. It happened to a friend of mine and we had to jump his car.

Maybe the crazy rapist would jump his car after all the anal rape.
>>
>>17594192
you seem to be confusing "pedo" with "child predator"
>>
>>17612938
Kek, you should have helped kill those witches.
The hobo templar might have made you his squire.
>>
>>17611584
sometimes they do it's still a risk
>>
>>17608091
I want to hear more. for some reason.
>>
>>17613591
wrong post quote. Sorry. Meant to reply to >>17611584
>>
>>17612938
shit man, that homeless guy was probably the rightful heir to some templar denomination.

pesky witches holding him down
>>
>>17613727
i laughed so hard i farted and my room smells awful, thanks pal
>>
This is driving me crazy. There was this guy, who used to come by my old shop sometimes, a biker and out-of-work machinist named Bob Worth. He used to tell us the craziest stories, many of which were /x/ as fuck. I recall one being about a run-in with a coven of witches in Fresno, alien encounters, ghosts, and just normal crazy shit, like time he went to the police station with a sword, or the time he got in a fight with a biker gang at a bowling alley, or how he couldn't go to Vegas because the mob would kill him over some weird real estate thing.

The problem is that I can't for the life of me remember much in the way of details, and can't really write up a good story about him. I might have to talk to my old co-workers and see what we all remember so I can get a good narrative going. Bob himself stopped showing up, and we all figured he was either dead or in jail, so we can't really ask him either.
>>
>>17604833
damn that's a good story. thanks for posting it, great read
>>
>>17599153
horrid story that you probably got from Signs anyway...
>>
>>17600484
Just samefagging here, Kill yourself
>>
>>17613726
pedo detected
>>
>>17600561
yeah probably just an old fart that happened to have a shopping cart to move heavy stuff around

>>17603353
>you put your right foot in
>you put your right foot out
>you put the right hobo in
>and skelepitone pops out
>>
>>17613945
Probably just dismissed him as your average crazy guy and he wasn't a good enough storyteller for the details to stick.
>>
>>17614310
He was actually really memorable, and his stories were interesting. Usually we'd be talking about them for days after he'd come by.

I think it's just that we had a huge amount of work at the time, and were pulling so many hours and concentrating on work so much that it kind of wiped the clear memories of Bob out.
>>
>>17613591
You're straight up retarded. The battery won't go dead from leaving keys in the ignition. It will however go flat if you leave the car turned on. In case your retard levels are over 9000, 'on' doesn't mean 'running'.
>>
>>17608091
You sound deluded.. I honestly don't know why people are interested in your story.
>Go to Japan
>Meet edgy goth girl
>Think you can speak Japanese
>One person says goth girl's a witch
>Feel awkward
>Must be a witch

Seriously dude what a shit story. I don't doubt it happened but I think you're stupid for thinking she was a real witch. Thr way you wrote it makes it sound as if you're living in a half fantasy. Stop watching so much anime.
>>
Anyone have a screencap of /tg/ talking about homeless guys on bikes?
>>
>>17614451
She actually wasn't an edgy goth at all, pretty normal in terms of style.

But c'mon, taking facts and pushing them to their most extreme and outlandish conclusion is what /x/ is all about.
>>
>Be about 13
>at chuck e cheese
>step brothers birthday
>sitting in a bathroom stall
>hear someone come in to the stall beside mine
>they start pissing
>rises in volume
>rises in volume
>rises in volume
>rises in volume
>by now the fucker is blasting a fire hose into the toilet
>goes on for about 10 minutes
>sit there for shoot ten more after he leaves terrified
>>
>I am a Mexican-American
>Waiting at a bus stop to go to work
>several other spics stand around trying to get on a bus
>while waiting this crazy ass white lady comes up to me
>looked homeless and her breath was rank
>out of all the people thats around her she comes up to me
>"Were you drug tested?"
>Avid pothead start freaking out if I smelled like weed before going to work
>tell her "excuse me?"
>at that time she is close to my face
>"were you drug tested before you crossed the border"
>the fuck?
>"I was born here"
>I then pointed to the hospital were I was born which happens to be in view.
>she then turns around to look and then saw the other Mexicans around there and took off

Since I work as a dental assistant I get some stupid people, like this old bat who kept on interrupting me when I was explaining her shit and got mad to the point of yelling at me talking a little too fast and sprouted 'men are evil' type shit.
>>
>>17593985
Go fucking yourself stupid
>>
>>17607737
bump for la puente
>>
File: 1461020508493.jpg (254 KB, 1536x1548) Image search: [Google]
1461020508493.jpg
254 KB, 1536x1548
>>17600619
You should have scared them. Away from America
>>
>>17593985
you're part of the shitty internet
>>
>>17599153
global rule 2 fgt
>>
>>17612039
He was white actually
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.