[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The conspiracy theories you believe are true, and the main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16
File: Conspiracy-Theory-Words.jpg (298 KB, 1200x726) Image search: [Google]
Conspiracy-Theory-Words.jpg
298 KB, 1200x726
ITT: The conspiracy theories you believe are true, and the main reason you believe they're legit.
>>
Zika isn't what's hurting people it's the chemicals numerous companies are dumping in the are.
Mainly because it's been known to happen.
>>
File: spiderBUTThurt.jpg (48 KB, 250x288) Image search: [Google]
spiderBUTThurt.jpg
48 KB, 250x288
>>17592092
>Zika isn't what's hurting people it's the chemicals numerous companies are dumping in the are.

I hate it when companies put chemicals up my are.
>>
Plenty
>>
Women dont exist

Because you gotta be fucking stupid to believe there are creatures capable to bleed for a whole week withouth dying.
>>
>>17592184
hurr
>>
>>17592138
I fucking know right? next thing you know is that the government will be putting toxins in my is!!
>>
>There will be a major extinction event and 90% of humans will die, not by the event, but by a major government taking advantage of weakness worldwide and wiping peoples out
>smallpox is currently weaponized and waiting
>muslims are descendents of Amalek, they exist to create doubt and chaos
>Jews are not actually these evil creatures, but our saving grace
>aliens exist but have a "don't touch until ready" type system, we aren't ready yet
>every world goes through the same religions, i.e. 2 person creation myths vs from the land myths, one god vs many gods, human god vs diety god
>dickbutt is best meme
>>
>>17592247
>t by a major government taking advantage of weakness worldwide
whatever that means
>>
>>17592250
there will be a bigass event, yellowstone or smallpox outbreak or some natural event
it will cause disarray
and there are governments (see: china, russia, america) that would be ready to essentially strike and take out a large section of the human populace and already have plans in place
>>
>>17592247
considering each one while being open minded
then i stoped reading
>>
>>17592261
And what exactly would they use to take out this large section of the populace?
>>
>>17592264
is Islam is based off of amalek, the only ones who can stop amalek are the israelites
basic scripture dude
>>17592266
ok so you're probably australian or british
see
there are these things called weapons....
>>
>>17592274
Ok you're an idiot
>>
Jews are trying to destroy Western civilization
Control media, banking, fund neo-liberalism/mass immigration/cultural marxism ect
>>
>>17592276
k
>>
>>17592274
And what are these weapons that can take out a large section of the populace without you know, eliminating the conspirators in the process?

And why?
>>
>>17592284
well it would be an enemy group
and honestly a weaponized virus
i mean everyone in the USA and Canada with health insurance gets the smallpox vaccine
but you think the poor chinese or the majority of middle easterners get it? Nah

and because it makes the group the strongest. If the USA is the only country free of the virus, also has the strongest healthiest military, etc
powerhouse
>>
political sex rings/political child sex rings. I believe that shit really happens and the reason for it is satanic as fuck
>>
File: galslases.jpg (6 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
galslases.jpg
6 KB, 239x211
Does anybody know anything about the Bhutanese Shadow Market?
>>
My dad dated a member of the Kraft family (as in Kraft Foods). After Myra Kraft passed away in 2011, my dad's girlfriend at the time inherited one of the original doctrines of the Illuminati. Because the family was overly obsessed with money and power, my dad's ex distanced herself from the Kraft's and was trusted to keep the doctrine safe and secluded. My dad managed to get a look at the doctrine with his own two eyes and has confirmed it actually exists.
>>
none, because I'm smart
>>
>>17592363
>none, because I'm a sheep

FTFY
>>
>>17592388
idiot
>>
>>17592394
Retard
>>
That's not Miley Cyrus.
>>
File: fight fight fight.gif (367 KB, 385x260) Image search: [Google]
fight fight fight.gif
367 KB, 385x260
>>17592363
>>17592388
>>17592394
>>17592401
>>
File: posted3.jpg (75 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
posted3.jpg
75 KB, 593x594
>>17592418
>>
File: 1455771714480.jpg (432 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455771714480.jpg
432 KB, 1920x1080
>>17592363
You always believe in at least one conspiracy theory son.

You are part of one.
>>
9/11 was done by a coalition of elites/jews/ and Saudi Arabia

Holohoax didn't happen and was used to finance Israel and guilt whites

Jews and Mason's have a plot to demolish all sense of Christianity and nationalism and create a one world communist new world order and enslave all races and exterminate whites because they would revolt.

Miley Cyrus was replaced with a clone in MK ultra

Justin Bieber is transgender FtM
That's why they push so many stories about his penis so no one doubts him and also why he wears his clothes oddly
>>
>>17592498
>Miley Cyrus was replaced with a clone in MK ultra
>>
>>17592508
Is there a reason you repeated what I said?
>>
>>17592508
but why would you disagree with that
>>
>>17592516
highlighting the stupid part
>>
I don't believe the official story of 9/11, but I'm not sure how deep the conspiracy goes. The likeliest scenario is that the government had intelligence suggesting that an attack was imminent and they simply chose to do nothing and let it happen, giving them a free pass to fuck around in the Middle East. Basically like Pearl Harbor.

Flight 93 was probably shot down, though. I smelled bullshit from the start with that one, and I think a lot of other people do too. Too many weird details that don't add up. Maybe they'll let the truth come out in fifty years or so when all of the victims' families are dead and no one really cares anymore.
>>
>>17592298
Enlighten us.
>>
>>17592517
cos it's stupid
>>
>>17592328
Any more details?
>>
>>17592298
I came here to ask the same thing.
>>
>>17592247

I wonder who could be behind this post...
>>
File: _Order of The Black Sun.jpg (456 KB, 1402x946) Image search: [Google]
_Order of The Black Sun.jpg
456 KB, 1402x946
>>17592080
pic
>>
>JFK's assassination was an inside job
Reason for belief: The weaknesses of the official story aside, there is -a lot- of evidence that points to it being a conspiracy. And I don't think the answer to the question "who, specifically, were the guys who pulled the triggers" matters nearly as much as the answer to the question "who in the government had the power to tamper with and suppress the evidence, and get away with it"
>9/11 was an inside job
Reason for belief: again, the official story is as full of holes as a sponge, and again, there is a lot of very good evidence that points to insider conspiracy. Suppression of evidence is big in this one, too.
>>
This:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Cybersyn
In relation to this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon
And this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_Chilean_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat
Related to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Enterprise_Institute
And especially this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITT_Corporation

Read up on all of those things, and you will find a pretty big mine worth digging, of info etc, related to a real Big Brother working behind the scenes.

ITT Corportation also worked with Hitler and his regime during WW2, supplying them with resources as well as the allies.

Also I found this to be amusing, as an aside:

"Sosthenes Behn, chief of ITT Corporation, met with Ludwig Roselius in Switzerland during WWII and in 1942 Roselius and Carl Goerdeler together with Barbara Goette decided that Hitler must be eliminated and Operation Spark almost succeeded in March 1943 but the Gestapo traced the trail to Roselius and in May Hitler strangled him in the Hotel Kaiserhof (Berlin)) after arguing about forced labour at Focke-Wulf plants."

Also interesting, perhaps, is that the fall of the Chilean Government as it was in 1973, happened on Sept 11th, and then ITT Corp had their HQ office in NY City bombed sixteen days later.
They are still based in NY State though, but not the city.
ITT Corp has had a long and shady business.
>>
>>17592967
To add to that, ITT had a hand in trying to overthrow Hitler, after the damage had been done, but were stopped.
Thirty years later, they did help the CIA overthrow the government of Chile and placed a new leader in charge who was more or less a murderer:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augusto_Pinochet

In short, ITT has had dealings with some bad customers in world history.
>>
>>17592277

Luciferian Jews*. That's why blood letting aka war is so huge

>>17592292

No doubt about it. Benjamin case is a good place to start with that
>>
>>17592973

Wasnt Grandpa Bush involved with this as well?
>>
>>17592247

>smallpox is currently weaponized and waiting

This isn't even a theory, it's a fact that was stated by soviet officials.

>These programs became immense and were conducted at 52 clandestine sites employing over 50,000 people. Annualized production capacity for weaponized smallpox, rabies, and typhus for example, were 90 to 100 tons. In the 1980s and 1990s, many of these agents were genetically altered to resist heat, cold, and antibiotics. In the 1990s, Boris Yeltsin admitted to an offensive bio-weapons program as well as to the true nature of the Sverdlovsk biological weapons accident of 1979, which had resulted in the deaths of at least 64 people. Defecting Soviet bioweaponeers such as Colonel Kanatjan Alibekov confirmed that the program had been massive and still existed. An agreement was signed with the US and UK promising to end bio-weapons programs and convert BW facilities to benevolent purposes, but compliance with the agreement — and the fate of the former Soviet bio-agents and facilities — is still mostly undocumented.

If the russians did it then the US probably did the same thing bigger and better. Russia probably hasn't quit their research, they just claimed to. Same way we haven't quit ours.

There are some nasty nasty bugs out there. I remember reading hlw the soviets engineered a weaponized virus that cause the onset of MS (multiple sclerosis) within 30min.

I bet you thought when they say the US and Russia have samples of smallpox that they meant they were kept in tiny vials hidden away, not that they had a metric fuckton of it primed and ready to go.
>>
>>17592274

>implying the synagogue of satan currently claiming to be jews are the same jews of Israel in the old testament.

Revelations talks of false jews claiming to be jews inhabiting the holy land right before the end times. They cause a lot of evil and lead a lot of people astray.

These jews don't actually worship the LORD, but Satan.
>>
>>17592290

Actually if you are in a poorer shittt region you're more likely to have the smallpox vaccine than someone in Europe or the US. It is virtually extinct, so we stopped vaccination for it years ago. Some shitholes are at risk of it popping up again so the population might be given the vaccine just in case. Same with polio
>>
>>17593576
>Revelations
clearly we must rely on the bible for accurate information
>>
>>17592929
a christian who read up on judaic history
look up Amalek and the Amalekites
Islam falls perfectly into it
Along with muhammed being the false prophet

your /pol/ antisemitic bullshit doesn't hold up when you realize the muslims have essentially brainwashed you
>>
>>17593586
>your /pol/ antisemitic bullshit
>now let's look at my own /pol/ anti-islamic bullshit!
>>
>>17593160
Molochites*
which haven't existed since roman times.....
>>
>>17593567
nah i figured they just never disarmed or got rid of these
they bolstered them, made em bigger and badder
>>17593576
they use the word jew in revelations because the word christian didnt exist yet. It meant false followers of christ, all of whom were jews at the time
>lrn2bibleHistory
>>17593587
isn't /po/ based
Muhammed fits both the whore of babylon AND the false prophet
his followers enact the rules of Amalek to spread doubt, fear, and confusion, especially against the jews
fuckin google it damn
>>
>>17592292

not satanic; just business.

you don't put someone in a position of power without the means by which to control them.

It is why people respected Cameron after it was revealed he is on camera fucking a pig at his toff prime minister club at school. He would have been offered kids first like all the others.
>>
>>17592418

Miley and Bieber are the same person fool
>>
kennedy's assasination was planned by the gov't
he knew too much so they hired snipers to kill him off
the bullet came from both sides of the car just in case the first guy missed
>>
>>17592092

M8, I'm a biomedic from Brazil, there's literally 0 chance of this being true.

Microcephaly is spreading in the same epidemiological pattern of a virus outbreak, and just this week it was published a review paper stabilishing a definitive link between the two, not to say the ton of evidences piling before (Finding Zika in the brain tissue of microcephalic babies, proving in laboratory that Zika causes damage to artificial brains, etc)

If you want to put a conspiracy into Zika at least go with "Illuminatti plot to lower birthrates".
>>
None.
>>
>>17592184
Proof of stupidity well done anon well done.
>>
>>17594048
tips federo
>>
>>17593585
>on /x/
>believes theres bigfoot but draws the line at religion.
>>
>>17593729
>kennedy was in the process of dissolving the cia.
>the cia assassinated kennedy.
ftfy
>>
File: 1460825307097.png (308 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
1460825307097.png
308 KB, 800x445
>>17592929
>>
>>17593590

Source? What do you think the Bohemian club is?
>>
>>17594222
What are you talking about? Religion is real.
>>
>>17593624
>It is why people respected Cameron after it was revealed he is on camera fucking a pig at his toff prime minister club at school

That episode of 'Black Mirror' is based on true events?! Ignorant American here.
>>
>>17594409

It wasn't when it was written but life imitates art sometimes.

Charlie Brooker (the writer) brings that up during "2015 wipe" (can be found on youtube and pretty funny if you like a dry / deadpan review of the years events).

I think people knew he had done some dirty shit. Just funny Brooker hit the nail so firmly on the head.
>>
Flight 93 was shot down, and this was covered up.

Not necessarily for any sinister purpose other than the fact that the US government had gotten a full grasp of the situation that day and did not want the white house to be destroyed as well. That plane was going to crash somewhere, if I were the president I would have made the same call.
>>
>>17594222
Why do you think I believe in bigfoot?
>>
File: Aldrin_with_experiment.jpg (1 MB, 2349x2373) Image search: [Google]
Aldrin_with_experiment.jpg
1 MB, 2349x2373
Thoughts?
>>
>>17594509
Theres a mirror on the moon that you can shoot a laser at to measure the distance of the moon from the earth. this is the stupidest one.
>>
>>17594509
We did go the Moon, the real conspiracy is the coverup of what was found there.
http://exopolitics.org/first-man-on-moon-dies-along-with-secrets-of-what-he-saw/
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>>17594509
lunar module looks like a homeless persons shack or something always wondered why it looked like shit kek
>>
File: 1449868420036.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449868420036.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>17594571
btw the moon produces its own light and is just a light kek
>>
>>17594572
that's just how the materials look
doesn't mean anything
>>
>>17594509
I've never seen a shred of evidence to say it wasn't real.
>>
>>17594538
sauce?
>>
>>17594538
and you can see the landing site with a telescope anyway
>>
I believe we are in the middle of giant war between good and bad guys. Children from Pleyads vs Dracopods. We are the mixture of both, so they use thei energy to control us and use as... More complicated chees.
>>
File: DCx8x.jpg (423 KB, 2349x2373) Image search: [Google]
DCx8x.jpg
423 KB, 2349x2373
>>17594576
it looks like complete shite haha always has been, During Apollo 11 they purposely made the quality crappy, if they hadn't everybody would've seen the shit shack.
>>
>>17594617
>11
>>
>>17594595
this isn't Dark Souls anon
>>
>>17594578
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2004/21jul_llr/
>>
File: FB_IMG_1426600196533.jpg (16 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1426600196533.jpg
16 KB, 399x399
Conspiracy theorists can't handle reality.

They honestly believe that only the government can be evil.
>>
>>17594479
I think the decision would have came down to Rumsfeld. Bush was at that elementary school.
>>
>>17594639
God forbid people remember all the things the government has got caught doing already and dont believe everything they tell you.

the newest one that sticks in my mind is letting a known mexican cartel kingpin off the hook after being caught under the guise of national security.
>>
>>17592418
>>17592431

Ya, the "other" miley was actually attractive
>>
>>17594650
also both bush and Rumsfeld slipped up on camera saying it was shot down.
>>
>>17594624
plus everyone and their landlord knows that Stanley Kubrick helped fake the moon landing!
>>
File: apollo-11-shining-code.jpg (61 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
apollo-11-shining-code.jpg
61 KB, 640x360
>>17594666
forgot pic
>>
>>17594666
good joke
>>
>>17592418
but it is
>>
>>17592247
You give none of your reasons
>>
>>17592277
>Jews control banks
>Jews liberal/Marxist
Okay...
>>
>>17592529
Clinton's administration apparently had ideas it would and chose to not give a fuck.
>>
>>17594696
didnt the guy who trained them how to fly tell the government there might be something up when all of them just wanted to learn how to fly and not land?
>>
>>17594687
they dont believe the shit they want us to believe obviously.
>>
>>17592080
The Grays.
Reason: I'm convinced I was abducted when I was young, and that I've had a few encounters since.

I can't prove it, and they could have just as easily been dreams. But there's something in the back of my mind that tells me otherwise.
That being said, there's a lot of dis/misinfo going around. I don't think they're benevolent creatures, and I'm tired of people's religious bullshit getting thrown in with them.
>DUUUHHHRR The Grays are actually demons from hell!
>>
Aliens because it's fun to think about.

I'm also starting to warm up to the idea of multiverses.
>>
>>17594617
You are aware that the quality wasn't intentionally crappy, it was bevause we lost the original tapes in the 80s due to Nasa rewriting over vhs tapes to save money.
>>
>>17592080
Anti-time travel shills are polluting cyberspace.

I'd tell you why but they'd just adapt.
>>
Your body is an electrochemical machine and subject to electromagnetic currents at all times that are unknown by the conscious liminal 5 percent of the brain. These waves are being directed into the subliminal psyche of the masses through every possible angle to maintain power differential
>>
>>17594509
there's no reason to doubt it
>>
>>17592443
That album was pretty sick anon
>>
>>17592247
t. JIDF
>>
>>17594743
Do you mean malevolent? Benevolent means good
>>
File: Jimmies.png (581 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Jimmies.png
581 KB, 640x480
>>17592292
>>
>>17592292
I think its more about keeping people quiet. Just in case someone goes too far they have a reason to stay quiet anyway.
>>
>>17594509
real
zero doubt
>>
File: 1451443111579.jpg (16 KB, 475x413) Image search: [Google]
1451443111579.jpg
16 KB, 475x413
>>17594687
'Neo-Liberal' does not mean what you probably think 'Liberal' means
>>
>>17592247
Shlomo back at it again with his shitposting
>>
Too many to count
>>
>>17593169
Yes, indeed he was.
In fact, most politicians pretend to be enemies, but are all part of the same circle jerk.
>>
>>17592298
>the Bhutanese Shadow Market?
this wikipedia article is related somehow
https://youtu.be/xALZs5mxPdU
>>
>>17592328
>>tfw when your dad says he found secret Illuminati manuscript but it's actually the instructions torn off a packet of Kraft Dinner.
>>
>>17592184
Lame joke, anon
>>
>>17592080

This video opened my eyes.
https://youtu.be/bWIkqEnVG8I
>>
>>17594724
Think that was part of it.
>>
>>17594509
I really wish somebody would decide to go back there in my lifetime. It's obvious we've made great progress in terms of our space stations and probes going into deep space. But all the conspiracy nuts would finally shut the fuck up if we had some dude chilling up there with a livefeed on a fucking iphone for a day or so.
>>
>>17599227
>back
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.