[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How haunted is your city?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: sarah.jpg (54 KB, 494x538) Image search: [Google]
sarah.jpg
54 KB, 494x538
How haunted is your city?
>>
pretty haunted
>>
Not very haunted
>>
maybe haunted
>>
>>17591182
There's place in a little forest where there are some sign where are wrote legends and monster from the zone. There's even a "bloodsucker rake" monster
>>
Fairly haunted
>>
>>17591182
Very
>>
>>17591182
Very. There are a lot of old buildings. And several colleges in this city and every dorm has a ghost it seems
>>
>look up haunted places in Las Vegas
>Red Foxx's house
lol
>>
There's ghost tours and books and shit about how haunted it is. So probably not much.
>>
>>17591182
Not at all, I don't know if you heard anything about Madrid, Spain. But doesn't seem haunted to me. At all.
>>
Pretty damn haunted, as I'm from Belfast and there's legends about ghosts from the troubles along with traditional Irish ghost legends such as the Banshee.
>>
Not very. A google search will always show the same 3 or 4 things in this city as being "haunted". It's pretty cool that I live just a couple of blocks from a "haunted" road, drove on it a couple times in the morning. Maybe it'd be spooky at night. It's a little more forested than other roads in the area.
>>
>>17591182
Liverpool uk here my city is ridiculously haunted apparently theres been so many books written about how haunted this city is
>>
>living in a city
>>
>New Orleans
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say 83
>>
>>17591182
There is an old amusement park close to me that loads of people say its haunted. But i've never been there myself.
>>
1-2 just a little bit
>>
There's an Indian burial ground nearby, I've heard. My place is for sure but it keeps to itself mostly.
>>
File: shining-final-shot.jpg (44 KB, 819x569) Image search: [Google]
shining-final-shot.jpg
44 KB, 819x569
>>17592622
>indian burial ground
Ya don't say?
>>
Haunted as fuck. Graveyards are littered about everywhere. Century+ old houses are now abandoned and look like something from a black-and-white horror film. Even in the suburbs people report doors and cupboards opening and slamming shut in the middle of the night.
>>
>>17592649
Which city?
>>
Not a city but... Cumbria is infested with haunted areas, I remember the headless horseman story, I went past the field it's said the headless horseman would drown women...
>>
A little haunted, Here in my city
>>
>abandoned, supposedly haunted mental asylum that is now used as a hotel

Yep i'd say its pretty haunted
>>
Paris. Surely the most urban parts aren't, but the catacombs must be the good shit.
>>
Probably more than is let on. A google search only brings up a handful of things but I'm sure there are more out there.
Near lots of other very haunted towns though.
Most notably London and Canewdon.
>>
File: 18.gif (575 KB, 500x1414) Image search: [Google]
18.gif
575 KB, 500x1414
>>17593198
I'd love to explore the catacombs with you mon ami.
>>
I live in paris. Surely the catacombs must be haunted as fuck
>>
>>17593213
You from paris too ?

What area ?
>>
>>17593322
Alas no. Britbong here but I'd still love to visit.
>>
File: 4692.jpg (48 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
4692.jpg
48 KB, 267x400
>>17591182
Famously haunted. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Amherst_Mystery
>>
>>17591373
Mh. Crowded cities use to have suburbs and old buildings with legends and that kind of stuff. Also, after having Botella ruling Madrid, idk what else you want?
Isn't in Madrid where there are a kind of palace where a famous photo was taken? I heard something like that.
>>
Well, people have been disappearing for a while now. More so than in other towns at least.
Also this one weird-ass rock just sort of appeared in one of the neighborhoods and no-one is quite sure why the fuck it's there.
Some richfag researcher or something arrived few weeks back talking about some spirit photographs or something, I don't know.
>>
File: 1459431932623.jpg (870 KB, 1037x1202) Image search: [Google]
1459431932623.jpg
870 KB, 1037x1202
>>17591182
>>
Sort of
http://www.westsydneyparanormal.org/the-street-with-no-name---article.html
>>
>>17593643
Where are you from?
>>
Approximately 3.24 gigaspooks
>>
I lived in the exact apartment where the Norfolk Four happened. First tenant to live in it after the event too.

She haunted that place. Either that or the vents blow air out pretty hard.
>>
>>17593868
great scott!
>>
>>17591182
philly is haunted as dicks
hell, the house i live in is supposed to be haunted as fuck
>>
>>17593868
wow, my city is only 1 gigaspook.
>>
I live in rural area, small village. There is some old abandoned houses here that we have visited, but nothing to report here. One of them was even visited by some sort of ghost haunting group, atleast my friend told so, but nothing was found.

But my house, built in 1950s by my grandfather, is weird. Not anything like "shadow figures", but you can often hear whistling from the workshop which happens to be in the basement :). My late grandfather used to spend time there a lot maybe its just him.

Rare occurance is the openings of doors. No they dont slam open or shut, they just open. Many times its just drag but one door, THE FUCKING basement door opens more than others. Its near where we have the gaming set up, ps4 home theater etc. and sometimes it just opens. Its creepy af.

Couple times, i've heard my nickname called in my house when ive been alone and im 50/50 if its just my imagination.
>>
>>17592639
Yeah, its basically this big hill near my place.
>>
>>17591182
More ayy lmaos than spoops
>>
>>17595570
Roswell?
>>
>>17595667
Socal

Lotta spics
>>
>>17595712
That's a different kind of alien, anon.
>>
>Thunder Bay, Ontario

Eh, not very. However there is this one abandoned church out on the reserve and the crucifix up on the far back wall, and it looks like it is bleeding. We don't know what it is, maybe some kind of mold, but it is the only spot in the whole church that has that.

I'll see if I can find a picture
>>
File: IMG_7284.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7284.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>17596693
Outside of the church
>>
File: IMG_7278.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7278.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>17596693
>>17596729
Don't know why it's rotating the photos, sorry gents.
Also don't mind my cracked lens,
But the first time I went there it was in the middle of the night and it was pretty spooky,
we also brought a oujia board and used that just outside the front door

One time we went there, and or friend went in to make sure there weren't any squatters or anything. He walks in, looks around and comes back to tell us it was clear. When he came back to us, he shined the flashlight from his phone down to see where he was walking, and there was a door blocking his way, about knee high. My friend and I didn't put it down, and we hadn't seen it fall or heard it or anything. He walked through without stepping over anything so we have no clue to this day how the door laid out that way, it was really weird
>>
Da regions got a few ghost stories. They say if you park your car in the field at deep river at night you'll be greeted by the spirits of Indians. Idk if that's true but deep river park has had numerous suicides over the years. Also reder road in Griffith is said to be haunted. I attempted to visit but the road is closed nowadays and the property owner will chase you off.
>>
>>17591417
Nah man it's an 85. Though thinking on it I've always wanted to get an oxygen tank and a contained breathing apparatus and explore the abandoned and chained up tuberculosis hospital.
>>
Did you know that most houses built after 1987 in america are ghost proof? This is an unintentional side effect of environmental laws on wood and gypsum treatment. A change to treatment additives has essentially made most american homes and buildings spirit killers

It is not recommended to die in a building built after 1987.
>>
>>17596445
Ayy Caramba.

>>17597777
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 236x135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 236x135
Very fucking haunted. Hell, all of Minnesota is haunted. This being the most famous case
>>
>>17591182
the good ol' mountain village where i grew in, was founded by a bunch of orthodox monks to do their prayers away from "civilisation" around 1700, pretty spoopy stories
>>
We've got one particular ghost story but its not too spooky
>guy gets killed by neighbour
>neighbour claims guy moved to England and left him everything
>other guy sees ghost
>tells the police
>annual festival to commemorate ghost bro

We've also got a spooky abandoned house and haunted train tunnel.
Only weird thing I've seen was when I was walking home one night and this girl stopped us and started talking to my partner. I thought they knew each other but it turns out they didnt. She seemed pretty pissy because, according to her, her "friends left her out here while they were playing in [the preschool]". There was no sign of anyone in there. When we said our goodbyes I looked back and she was gone. Not sure if spook or just really suspicious. The two of us felt really unsettled by her though.
>>
>>17591182
I don't even live in a city, it's just a little town. But not at all I'd assume, hell, germany doesn't seem like a hotspot for paranormal activity in general.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.