[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Laugh while you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: Mass-Effect-Take-Back-Earth.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mass-Effect-Take-Back-Earth.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1200
Guys you aren't going to like this and you can make fun of me all you want but... I just had an epiphany. I am being entirely serious.

So there is evidence of many many many megalithic civilizations of antiquity all over the world right?

Each one of these civilizations uses building materials that we can't hope to use like huge stone blocks which also imply a highly advanced economy. There has also been some evidence in very advanced technology due to the prefect structure of some of these old relics.

Well, as any one on /x/ knows, almost EVERY major political leader or astronaut at NASA believes deeply that aliens exist, have visited earth and are observing us ALL the time.

WELL, WHAT IF, WHAT IF they "harvest" us at the peak of our civilization?

Sort of like the mass effect video games? Sort of like how the matrix machines keep humanity at a certain level of society forever?

What if it's TRUE!!!

Say what you want but THE EVIDENCE is there and the CONNECTIONS are apparent to anyone brave enough to draw them.

"the reapers" ARE COMING

What if they are going to come harvest and destroy our civilization once we get too advanced?

We should have our best and brightest SERIOUSLY considering this and making plans!!!
>>
We should start a campaign to raise awareness!
>>
What baffles me the most is that you actually took a really good chunk of your time and threw it out of the window with this. Kudos
>>
>>17587469
>What if it's TRUE!!!
People tend to tell sci-fi stories like that precisely because they think it might come true some day.

Not saying you're wrong or anything, it's just that that's literally the reason the story was told at all.
>>
>>17587475
Fuck you

Super advanced societies have been disappearing like clock work at their apex.
Tons of powerful people all but confirm the existence of aliens and say they are monitoring us for "oh, no reason".

My hypothesis is not unfounded.
>>
adavanced societes fail because it's natural to do so. Something great can never be great forever. Nature, life, everything is a circle. Spring, to Summer, To Autumn, To Winter, everything revolves around. Everything dies and is reborn again. Civilisations die and are reborn again, and die again. It's not aliens, it's life.
>>
>>17587469
If a species is advanced enough to harvest the entirety of another species, there is honestly no reason for them to need to harvest us. What would they even gain from us, badly optimized biomass? They would already have sufficient knowledge to lab-grow perfect tissue or forgo biological bodies entirely.

Synthetics is the only logical option even in future human "evolution" to make us be able to colonize other worlds.
>>
>>17587490
"Cycles" just like "the balance" is misinterpreted and mystified natural phenomena and is no more valid than any other mystic interpretation of the universe.

There has to be a direct casual relationship for why they failed.

What if we don't really know the truth of what happened?
because we actually don't in most cases.

What if the cause was alien reapers?
>>
>>17587494
They could be harvesting us for any number of reasons.
The original plot of the matrix was that human brains were used a processors for complex equations in the machines run times. They could be using us and killing us for any number of reasons beyond our comprehension.

But a simple truth remains. "The strong prey on the weak" and in this case, we are the weak.
>>
I believe this idea should be considered carefully and awareness should be fostered because... this could be exactly what's happening.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 180x280
>>
>>17587501
Current commercial processors are so far beyond the calculative limitations of the human brain that it isn't even funny. They were that even back in the days when Matrix was relevant.

It was all in all a fucking stupid premise for a movie.

What the human brain excels at is memory, and even that is a bit iffy.
>>
>>17587526
>It was all in all a fucking stupid premise for a movie.

>doesn't understand the slave allegory of the matrix trilogy.
>>
I think it's totally plausible.
In fact I think it's likely.

The real question is what can be done about it?
>>
>>17587535
This wasn't about the slave allegory of the Matrix trilogy, this was about a bad example, a retarded reason why someone would harvest humanity.
>>
>>17587589
maybe when you're as advanced as them you get bored and you don't need a reason?
>>
>>17587526
Not OP but OP got it wrong, they were using us as an energy source from the heat produced from metabolic processes. They needed organics because of how cells work.

Still a retarded reasoning though.
>>
>>17587494
Hah, you don't even notice that the Earth itself is the actual organism. It gives life to you then it literally swallows you.
>>
>>17587595
OP was not wrong retard, what OP said was the original plot, then it got changed so the normies could understand why they did that.
>>
What if we are the aliens here? What if a long time ago "humans" came to earth?
>>
>>17587469
>huge stone block
>can't hope to use
Categorically wrong, go to youtube and look up "megaliths debunked" or something like that and you will find many videos detailing simple ways to move megaliths that were known to our ancestors. Ancient civilizations had many ways to move stones that weighed more than your mother, and we can assume there are just as many other methods that were lost to history.

>very advanced technology due to the prefect structure of some of these old relics
Whenever someone comes out with something like this they are usually taking out of their ass. These PERFECT structures are often highly flawed, sometimes even laughably so to the point where we wonder what ancient foreman okayed their shoddy work. And for the most part historians know EXACTLY how complex projects were planned and executed.

>almost EVERY major political leader or astronaut at NASA believes deeply that aliens exist
go on

> have visited earth and are observing us ALL the time.
Yeah I'm going to have to stop you there because I highly doubt the MAJORITY of astronauts and NASA believe this and you've provided nothing to back this up. Plus this is just an appeal to authority anyway. NASA doesn't know squat about history or how to move big rocks with simple technology and nobody expects them to because that's not their job. Go learn some history.
>>
>>17587912
>"megaliths debunked"

They never even attempt some of the actual stones the really large ones, also the techniques used require a lot of calculation, that's obvious for us given our current knowledge of mathematics but it shouldn't be for people without a written lenguage.

Even worse is the evidence of polymers used to create the stones, wich makes a lot of more fucking sense than carving an stupidly large stone and put in place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XhdckpIf6U
>>
>>17587469
>WHAT IF they "harvest" us at the peak of our civilization?
so never lmao
>be an alien
>oh look urop and murica are becoming the peak of their civilization, time to harvest
>w-wait "refugees welcome"
>what are you doing "lgbthshdfuenovinvo"
>STAAPPH
>>
>>17587486
>my hypothesis is not unfounded
Requesting citation
>>
>>17587497
>has to be direct casual relationship
>requesting evidence
>>
If we are being harvested at our peak, and supposedly those at the top of the civilizations at the time know this, why is there no effort to prepare by those with the most to lose? Friends in high places and all.

Also, big ass stone blocks being hauled about isn't the 'peak' of a civilization. We've got pretty reliable records dating back up to a thousand years, and the progress we've made since then seems a little too much for some ayy lmaos to just sit back and not give a shit when they apparently cared about some guys moving rocks.
>>
>>17587873
But I was born on earth, so were you. That means we are native to this planet. We are earth humans.
>>
File: Citcouncill.png (856 KB, 1406x923) Image search: [Google]
Citcouncill.png
856 KB, 1406x923
>>17587469
Ah, yes, Reapers. The immortal race of sentient starships allegedly waiting in dark space. We have dismissed that claim.
>>
>>17587469
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

The Great Flood OP.
>>
>>17587469
What an absolute faggot post. You write like my 3 year old sister, mate.

It was bad and you should feel bad. Never roleplay again, please.
>>
>>17587469
You have it backwards. The higher powers come to build up humans into great civilizations that slowly degrade over time. We are seeing the relics of the golden age we have deteriorated from. And when our time is up, the greater ones will come again to wipe up the mess and build anew.
>>
>>17587486
Isn't it possible that civilizations reach a critical mass? Like Rome? It collapsed from sheer size and I guarantee it was not aliens
>>
>>17587486
Isn't it possible that civilizations reach a critical mass? Like Rome? It collapsed from sheer size and I guarantee it was not aliens.
>>
>>17588075
Any civ with currency has written language to the point of basic symbols at least, currency always comes after writing because standardized currency wouldn't exist without markings of value
>>
>>17588632
Weight and material of currency could easily create value differences without the need for written language.
>>
> fucking 13 year old
>>
>>17587469
How about you do a little reading on ancient civilizations that ISN'T from some tinfoil website?

Huge stone blocks? OMG! Must be ayylmaos! It's not like there is no such thing as ramps, logs, sleds, etc. that could be used to move such things!
What? The buildings are TOO perfect? Must be ayylmaos! It's not like skilled craftsmen who spent a lifetime perfecting their trade could get a smooth surface or anything!
What? A bunch of people believe the same thing? That means it MUST be true! (sarcasm aside, you combined two logical fallacies into one; appealing to authority and appealing to popularity, fyi)

>Say what you want but THE EVIDENCE is there
Oh, there's evidence? Now THAT changes everything. Please present this evidence, I'd like to see it.
>and the CONNECTIONS are apparent
what connections? I'd like to see this too, as all I have gotten from you is a bunch of "what if"s and "maybe"s, mostly due to a lack of knowledge in history, architecture, and investigative techniques. Also, one too many video games.

Oh, and just realized another logical fallacy: argument from ignorance.

tl;dr, educate yourself, scrublord.
>>
>>17587497
>There has to be a direct casual relationship for why they failed.
first off, CAUSAL*. Learn to spell, retard. And many of those civilizations have very simple explanations, you just haven't bothered to actually look into them. Famine, natural disasters, war, etc... but no, you're going to ignore anything and everything you can in order to believe your fucking video game is real like some delusional autist.

Mass Effect sucked ass, by the way. Your taste is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>17587469
>harvest
Have you read the law of one OP?
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Harvest
>>
File: 1454030324719.png (643 KB, 955x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454030324719.png
643 KB, 955x1080
>>17587469
What if it was just mankind, ultimately unable to ascend past hatred and domination, which always end up nearly destroying itself ? And then the few human beings alive are sent back to stone age until they rise and fall again ?

It's much more easier to believe it's not our fault, that "the reapers are coming". It's much harder to just open your eyes and see that we are on almost all points crushing ourselves.
>>
>>17588075
>the techniques used require a lot of calculation, that's obvious for us given our current knowledge of mathematics but it shouldn't be for people without a written lenguage.
>implying written language hasn't been a thing for AT LEAST 12,000 years
>implying ancient civilizations didn't understand mathematics
You really don't know shit about history. Seriously, pick up a fucking history book and start reading. Your ignorance is fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>17587469
Learn to separate reality from fiction, you fucking 12 year old downy.
>>
File: Stroheim.gif (998 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Stroheim.gif
998 KB, 500x281
>>17587469
>Commander Shepard
>>
>>17587469
>observing us ALL the time.
>learn to identify psychopaths and do NO CONTACT EVER AGAIN with them.

Pick one

let me give you a hint. The idea that aliens could be controlling us.
That idea is whats controlling the top.

You are on to something. I want to explain more. The only problem is the dialogue wouldn't make sense on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>17587486
>Super advanced societies have been disappearing like clock work at their apex.
example please?
>>
>>17589820
There is none. The guy is just fucking retarded.
>>
>>17587469
just a REMINDER to entirely DISREGARD people who CAPITALIZE shit like this
>>
>>17588582
>>17588593
Not OP. But if that is true how come we haven't succumbed yet? Or are we just to dumb to or something?
>>
>>17589806
That actually makes sense
>>
File: u3i4f.jpg (17 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
u3i4f.jpg
17 KB, 227x222
>>17587912
Why is everyone in this thread acting so smart and shooting down his idea left right rather then pretending your retarded and having some fun?
We get it your smart, you know. Are you enjoying yourself?
>>
File: 1456644520733.gif (559 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1456644520733.gif
559 KB, 540x540
>>17587494
>If a species is advanced enough to harvest the entirety of corn, there is honestly no reason for them to need to harvest corn. What would they even gain from us, badly optimized carbohydrates? They would already have sufficient knowledge to lab-grow perfect corn or forgo vegetables entirely.
>>
>>17591105
Damn that's some nice dick animation.
>>
>>17587661
*Room closes in aound me*
Thanks for that slice of reality.
>>
You just described the plot to Jupiter Ascending. Sweet Baby Jeebus! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1617661/
>>
File: Wyvern_alchemy.jpg (305 KB, 1101x1525) Image search: [Google]
Wyvern_alchemy.jpg
305 KB, 1101x1525
>>17587469
http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

this "illuminati insider/bloodliner" talks about a coming harvest... what if you guys....
>>
iv'e sometimes entertained the thought that the current elite of the world are given a safe space under the ground when a harvest takes place and are assigned as the "gods" and overseers of the next human crop as they emerge from their vaults. It would make a great movie, oh wait all the box office movies are referring to this.

somethig to fuel the thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6ldxZB13A
>>
>>17590764
it's already happening
>>
ayyyy lmao
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.