[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's after death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: Tomasz Alen Kopera.jpg (577 KB, 800x1029) Image search: [Google]
Tomasz Alen Kopera.jpg
577 KB, 800x1029
What's after death?
>>
Mods please
>>
>>17586284
We return to our state before birth. Then life happens again.

Life is cyclical.
>>
File: firstandlastbreath.jpg (138 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
firstandlastbreath.jpg
138 KB, 500x500
>>17586291

Why don't you tell us your belief of what will be after your last breath?
>>
>>17586293

Does one have to be afraid of death, or dying?
>>
>>17586298
It doesn't matter what I think, it only matters what you think.

If I can sway you to believe me through my own experiences then you're a fool.

Also this thread is up
>>
>>17586310

I'm not particulary requesting reports of your own experience, but am rather interested in the logical, philosophical conclusions made by other "rational" minds regarding the end.
>>
File: BurnMyThoughtsUniverse.jpg (54 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
BurnMyThoughtsUniverse.jpg
54 KB, 700x700
>>
>>17586309
There's no reason to be afraid. Death doesn't hurt.

We return into the collective (the place where all conciousness is stored) and then, our rebirth.

We don't remember our prior lives, but I believe we do keep some traits/mannerisms.

As to the reason of returning, I'm not sure. But I'd wager it's until we collectively do something right
>>
Reincarnation is real, I can't prove it, but there are multiple incarnations of your soul on the Earth RIGHT NOW.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
Once you'll get to review your life stats.

You'll wake up in a room with another entity, most likely an angel of some kind, who will guide you through your life stats, and show you anything you ever wanted to know about your life, such as "How many pounds of shit have I produced in my life? If all the shits I've ever taken were right here in front of me, what would that look like?"

You can even go back and re-live parts of your life while still remembering everything.

Once you've finished your life review, you will either move on to Paradise or be re-incarnated, not sure which.
>>
>>17586284
Life, Death, Life, Death, Life, Death.. etc

The Universe gradually dilutes until it's basically a blackhole. A boltzmann fluctuation then occurs, setting off a chain-reaction that sparks the Universe back into life. Rinse and repeat. It's obviously a little more complicated, but that's the general theory.
>>
>>17586436
Biology would say: Every person is a variation of the same person. Our early experiences and environment warp us into different personalities over time but we're all essentially the same person in different bodies.
>>
>>17586436
Yes.

And fundamentaly, we are all exactly the same person, regardless of race and gender. We all come from the same place. You are me, and I am you.

We have MUCH more in common than those who profit from division would have you believe
>>
>>17586450

>spent on prostitutes
>$0

Why?
>>
>>17586455
>>17586462

I hope I'm blowing y'alls minds with this shit because I just made myself go.. "Woah!".. really loudly.

Also, if we can't remember being dead, then everything we will ever know is being alive. Death/nothing will last less than a millisecond to us then we'll be alive again in whatever form life takes in that Universe config.

Death is just the reset button.
>>
Energy cannot be destroyed
>>
>>17586487
Matter cannot be created from nothing.
>>
>>17586487
>>17586492

Therefore, there can be no beginning or end to the Universe.
>>
>>17586492
And yet, here we are. In the beginning there were no humans or perceivable complex forms of life.

Then Boom.
>>
>>17586492
Matter is essentially "No Thing"
>>
>>17586496
That's the beauty of Entropy. Given time, anything can and will happen. The crazier the outcome, the more likely that it will happen. Eg, throw up a deck of cards in the air. It's far more likely that they land in a random messy pattern of cards facing up and down than for them all to land facing down in a neat pile. There's millions of combinations the cards could land in where it's 50/50 up/down, or 40/60... but only 1 combination where they're all down.

Our Universe is like a deck of cards fluctuating through time, producing random realities each time it's "reborn" after the big silence.
>>
>>17586510
All things have an origin, meaning there can be no absolute beginning to everything as "something" must always precede the actual thing coming into existence.

Everyone has a mother, even your mother, and her mother, and her...
>>
>>17586518
So Nothing is technically everything, waiting to be manifested. That's an awesome way to look at it.
>>
>>17586554
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vDmMnSKEYnI
>>
>>17586560
Thanks. I'm gonna watch this tonight :)

Can a person understand the true nature of things without going crazy? If you had the chance, would you take it?
>>
>>17586572

We can all learn little things that help us develop our understanding of reality. Science, in fact, needs a new paradigm. It needs new ideas. Physics is broken.

I went down the rabbit hole for 15 years and almost found God. It gets to a point where you just say.. "Well, ok, but.. why? How can this be random?".

First you study particles forever. Then you find out that.. particles don't actually exist, and that science has trolled you for 10 years by letting you think they do. The fabric of space is fields and waves. Particles/the Standard Model is a quantized model of QFT, not an accurate description of reality, as I had been previously told. So that's a twat. There's also the fact that QM and Relativity directly contradict each other from the start, and both are broken, so whichever you prefer is wrong.

The feeling that something isn't right about reality gets overwhelming once you dig deep enough. I had to step away for fear of losing my grip. It's a rabbit-hole with no end.

For light viewing I recommend

Sean Carroll - Waves/Particles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwdY7Eqyguo

Tom Campbell
(just watch the first 30-45 mins. his description of the double slit and "physics" in general is well thought out)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nlbro2MNBs

Remain skeptical, but open-minded. That's all we can do.
>>
>>17586622
Thanks for this :)
>>
>>17586637
Most welcome. Enjoy the vids ;)
>>
>>17586330
Is there literally any evidence for this?

And death itself may not hurt but there are few ways, particularly common ways, of death that do not involve pain.
>>
>>17586436
>I can't prove it
>Its real

As long as you accept that your belief is irrational then np
>>
>>17586622
no..... this can be understood by the childhood adage of: "no matter how good you are at something, there's always gonna be someone who's better"
>>
>>17586284
I love that album/band.
>>
>>17587232
skydiving without a parachute
>>
>>17586496
Correct, there were no humans or other life forms at the beginning of the universe ~13.8bn yrs ago. But life did not just appear in a 'boom'.
>>
>>17587251
Correct. I never suggested life instantly appeared.

>>17587232
It's one of those things you will experience for yourself. Only YOU can find the answers you seek. Don't just believe what I say, for all you know I could just be crazy, and I'm sure to some I am.
>>
>>17587232
Yes, people can feel pain.

But not death. And yes, there are painful ways to leave the body. But the natural separation doesn't hurt.

Did it hurt when your umbilical cord was cut? Do you even remember?
>>
We really are what we inhabit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beo_V3BnOfo

>>17586642
I'm liking the videos, thank you for this :)
>>
>>17587734
No probs. ;)

>pink floyd

This.
>>
>>17587791
Can't beat alittle Pink Floyd :p
>>
>>17586284
Heaven, hell, or stuck on the earth if you are too chicken shit to go to the otherside, or are confused like a dumb moth that can't find he light. Something that scares he shit out of me is sometimes ghosts can be kept from moving on because a piece of land is cursed, a witch or shaman captured them, or just a more powerful spirit holds them captive.

I believe in Christianity and reincarnation. The two actually don't oppose each other.

There is a passage in the bible where jesus's apostles argue about who jesus used to be. Moses, Abraham, etc. He told them he was none of them.
>>
>>17586284
You're dead, youre dead before youre alive and alive after youre dead, you should not be afraid of ANYTHING begin the takeover and join us haha
>>
>>17586480
death isnt a reset is actualy growing or diminishing in some sense youre energy has become more massive, omega is beyond aleph null
>>
>>17586284
same shit never ends lol
>>
>>17586284
we're dead bro, eternal sleep. Don't be afraid to live life, my son.
>>
>>17586284
The only thing that is "probably" true is that it's a lot like it was before you were born.
>>
>>17586284
Life, death. It's just a matter of perspective. We're already dead and gone. Kinda like looking at the stars, their light takes so long to reach us, but most are already gone. Guess it largely depends on the observer.
>>
>>17588122
Swimming around in a vagina?
>>
>>17588134
Swimming around in your dad's balls.
>>
>>17588138
Or your Dads Dads balls...
>>
>>17586310
Why so salty? Geez.
>>
>>17586284
>Clinically dead twice.
Honestly, there was nothing. If there was, I don't remember it. One moment, I was experiencing the situation I was in at the time(s), and the next thing I know, I'm waking up in a hospital, confused and unaware.
>>
>>17588140
You mean your dads dads balls inside your dads balls
>>
>>17588140
Your kids kids balls would be more likely.
>>
Fields of pale asphodel as far as the eye can see and the soft whispering of the forgotten dead.
>>
>>17588153
Woah dude...
>>
>>17586284
nobody knows, and anybody telling you different is lying. Although maybe not consciously in most cases.

don't fret, tho
>>
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGQDkCi-OIY - Suicide - Tamara Laroux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbTAmN4m2lQ - Atheist dies, Hell, Heaven and Jesus Christ: Ian McCormack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoYCUtIRP30 - Spirit Church: Hell Bill Wiese
>>
>>17586284
life
>>
>be dead for eternity
>gets born
>clings onto an exploding rock that orbits a giant ball of fire for roughly 60 years
>literally goes through hell watching everything you love die
>painfully dies of painful arse cancer
>be dead for eternity again

Death is sanctuary.
>>
>>17588144
What happened to you
>>
>>17586330
puppse of life ... to learn ... more u live more u learn ... and learning one makes u eligible for 2 .... as passing highschool u get eligible for college... dieing is just passing out
>>
Am I the only one here you doesn't believe in life after death?
>>
>>17588566
That is actually a very comforting way of putting it.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.