[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DMT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12
File: dmttt.jpg (233 KB, 1200x666) Image search: [Google]
dmttt.jpg
233 KB, 1200x666
Any anons here ever smoked D.M.T.? I'm considering doing it this weekend with some friends of mine and if any anon here could share their experiences with it, that'd be nice. I've taken LSD, shrooms and I smoke pot about 4 times a week so I'm not exactly a stranger to drugs if that helps at all. And I have only a few questions.

>is it as crazy as everyone says?
>is it too extreme?
>would you recommend it?
>did you have a spiritual experience?
>>
>>17586270
Yeh but I couldn't be fucked sharing, go smoke it.
>>
>>17586270
Yes
For some people
Only to some people
Yes

There that's what you get from me
>>
>>17586279
Was the whole experience actually enjoyable?
>>
>>17586286
I did Dmt for many years. To be honest, don't do it.

The world will become a bore, people will, you see through everything.
>>
>>17586286
I say don't do it because you will most likely be unable to intagrate what you experienced when you come back.

If I said to you now,push this button and you will experience the most bizarre and terrifying revelation, that will shatter you and everything you know for the rest of your life.

Would you push it?

If so, go do it and welcome to the club
>>
>>17586302
Jesus....
>>
>>17586311
I'm not Jesus just some anon
>>
>>17586312
Oh my apologies
>>
File: 1459715873682.jpg (86 KB, 834x345) Image search: [Google]
1459715873682.jpg
86 KB, 834x345
>>17586270
People who try to describe the ineffable usually sound crazy

>is it too extreme?
In terms of your mindset and dosage, it can be terrifying or enlightening. Though in my experience if you feel in control, it's not working right.

>would you recommend it?
I can only take responsibility for my own actions, it was a powerful experience that I clearly wanted, and I smoked it alone, without provocation.

You lose yourself, and you're afraid and expect nothingness, then you accept, and instead of nothingness :- everything.

Makes reality look like a pathetic copy, then you realise you're there to help it be better, and you decide to stay, go, improve, destroy..it's all a dream.

You can even choose to end it.
>>
You guys make me second guess smoking it. I've wanted to try some but I don't think I'm currently ready
>>
>>17586302
Well i'd push it

>edgy
>>
>>17586270
Yes, I've done it a few times but I've not broken through yet.

It's pretty crazy, the closed eye visuals are nothing like lsd or shrooms. You lose yourself in the colors and shapes/objects, I often forget why I'm tripping or what's going on, but then I remember again and it's fine. It's like getting hit by 10 tabs of acid for like 15 minutes.

>is it too extreme?
You'll never be ready for it, but I think it's should be fine if you start out on a small enough dose. Do some research on erowid or something.

>would you recommend it?
Yes definitely

No but then again, I haven't broken through so I can't say I won't.
>>
>>17586427
If you encontour anything that's frightening ask the entity to tell you something about itself, it will go away. If you haven't done enough research to know this then you probably haven't done enough to do a breakthrough dose
>>
DMT is the pinnacle of human experience

It's a whole other level beyond what you experience on LSD, shrooms, peyote. I've tripped over 300 times and the times I have done DMT are always the most incredible. I'm still not sure wether it is giving you an interior looks at mental processes or transporting you outwards to a different dimension.
>>
File: image.jpg (435 KB, 960x1359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435 KB, 960x1359
>>
>>17586270
It's weird dude even sub breakthrough makes everything seem like it's hollow/empty
>>
smoked it once. my ears started ringing after i took a big hit, sounds started melting together and pitch-bending violently. i felt as if i was going to break through, or have an OBE, but it was like a chronic tension in my neck was both causing the sounds to distort and my ears to ring, also holding me in my body. a vision appeared, in which a joker-type demonic character was twisting his hand around maliciously, kinda like he was the classic father of lies - if this makes any sort of sense. i got scared a bit and started resisting the trip, which gradually wore off - felt pretty good and clear afterwards.
>>
>>17586547
Basically same thing either way
>>
>>17586294
that should bring great contentment ...

don't get hung up on thinking you're "going" to another plane and meeting entities... you;re not.. its just your imagination.

DMT slams you into the dreaming state instantaneously while you are fully awake.

this is very jarring as you are usually asleep and enter this state gradually without the sensory input from your body .

DMT links the imagination and sub/unconscious mind and memory with the visual cortex which is how you "see" imagery when dreaming .. this is all that is happening.. the fact you are awake means all the content of your subconscious mind is shunted into your waking consciousness and mixing with the real-time input from your senses creating extremely bizarre manifestations..

I smoked it twice in 1984.. did not find it at all enjoyable to any degree or useful at all.

I knew a guy in the SF bay Area who was The Man for pure white crystal DMT back then I could have had all I wanted anytime ..

One thing.. you can never be prepared for what this stuff does . There is just no way anyone can convey what happens after you hear that crackling sound like a plastic bag being crumpled in the back of your head and begin to feel like you're being blasted from a cannon... beyond that its all you and what's going on in your mind.
>>
File: image.png (31 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 640x960
>>17586270
Hopefully you're intelligent enough. It's a very unpopular opinion (which I agree with), but all psychedelics should be taken by the "brainiacs" amongst us. You've to be smart. You've to be able to decipher what you've experienced. Dumb people will stay dumb and be addicts. There exists a correlation between intelligence and addiction, but that's another topic.
>>
I enjoy life, have many friends, career and consider myself mental stable though I use psychedelics frequently. On one DMT trip I didn't fully breakthrough and felt trapped in this sub breakthrough limbo where my surroundings looked like shattered glass (some distant reference points were up close and vice verse while appearing jagged and shimmering geometrics) and it seemed like I was stuck in time, locked there for eternity. At this moment, for the only time ever in my life, I felt it was necessary to kill myself to get out of this purgatory state.

Obviously didn't go through with it but out of all my years tripping this was the first time something this powerful happened. It think DMT is incredible and useful but be cautious
>>
>>17586427
hey Anon,

I've taken Ayahuasca 3 times.
3 propper, shamanic ceremonies.
That last all night
You trip all night.

(just so you know what my background is)

I've taken LSD and shrooms before doing Aya.
After doing Aya, I don't want to mess with little-boy hallucinogenics anymore.

DMT is the base-component of Ayahuasca but lasts only 10 - 30 mins (more like 10 mins).
Ayahuasca lasts up to 8 hours.

I've done it 3 times, can't wait for my 4th.

Here's my experience:

1st time:
OMFG, this is so pretty, so trippy, I'm flying, I'm swimming, it's unbelievable. Beauty like this doesn't exist in the real world.
Eventually you see on of your fears. Your fight it. it wins and devours you. you get a sudden realisation that it's not real and just fantasy. THEN WHEN THAT REALISATION HITS YOU, YOU ARE RID OF THAT FEAR PRETTY MUCH FOREVER. (yep, you heared me, your worst fear? - dealt with, done!)

2nd Experience:
I know how to navigate my own fears, I dive in. I take the bull by the horns and fight my own fear of death. I (virtually) die. go through re-incarnation, go through the process that all souls go through when they die, pearly gates and all that (it's nothing like they describe, but you kinda get what you're going through).
Come back thinking .... hmmm, reality aint that bad. Life's hard on purpose... so we have plenty to get on with.
Imagine a game of Mario where all the villains are dead, Peach is right there next to you in her stupid pink dress, Bowser's nowhere to be seen, you walk along the level, it's all pretty with no one to fight, no one who wants to kill you. Sounds pretty boring??

3rd Experience:
I saw what my addiction to drugs and primarily weed is doing to my life.
I quit.
I stopped taking drugs, just the occasional, once every 6 months spliff when I'm out with friends.

and I decided to keep Aya because it really teaches you stuff.

So my honest opinion?
DMT is cool, give it a blast, it's like a rocket-ship to lala land that's 10 mins
>>
>>17586724
I fucking love you!

Such a good post!
>>
>>17586270
I would say... Try it and think hard on what you saw. Keep your eyes closed and your mind open.
What if I told you that you are guaranteed to be safe and more healed after taking it? WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME
(3-times Ayahuasca user) - countless DMT uses too ; )
>>
>>17586270
This isn't a drug use board, idiot. Try 420chan, you'll get better responses there.

That said, DMT doesn't last long, it deals with the part of your brain that dreams )hence "dream drug") and makes you see visuals you'd usually have during dream state.

It lasts a very short time depending on the dose and how it's administered, maybe 30 minutes to an hour tops

Only you can answer if you should take it or not.

Also
>I smoke pot about 4 times a week
Lmfao baby smoker.

You should answer these questions:
>how old are you?
If you're under 18 don't do it, your brain is still developing it's really retarded to do any psycadellics (or even smoke weed for non medical purposes) while your brain is still developing. Weed does make you stupid only if you smoke underaged, new studies are showing that it doesn't affect a fully developed brain negatively but it's not great for young brains.

>Where do you plan to do it?
>How many friends?
Like with LSD, too many people around at once is a bad idea. Two others tops.

This isn't paranormal related though so seriously, fuck off outta here.

>>17586724
DMT isn't something you get addicted to, nor is LSD or mushies. I agree with what you're saying but this isn't an addictive substance so don't treat it like it is.

DMT shouldn't be used in succession though. Just like taking molly too much can give you seratonin syndrome, DMT can literally drive you insane if you take it too much. Why? It releases the chemical that makes you dream. If you keep releasing it artificially through DMT, then your brain stops producing it. You stop producing it, then you don't dream. You don't dream, your mind can't handle the thoughts it cannot unload. You literally will end up in a mental hospital if you take it too much.
>>
>>17586270
the only thing I haven't tried. I always assume this board does psychedelics regularly because when I'm sober I literally cannot entertain anything beyond basic conceived reality. Some of the stuff on here is so profoundly stupid but I bet I would let it getto me if I was tripping. But if I was tripping I wouldn't be on 4chan and I'd probably try to enjoy myself
>>
>>17589050
also apologies if this was condescending and irrelevant I was literally just thinking about DMT when I went onto this board and this thread was the first one I found that mentioned it but most of my friends have tried it and they all recommend it so there is my input
>>
>>17586270
yes
i've also brewed ayahuasca in my kitchen at least a dozen times
>>
>>17586270
i was scared for a long time until i met my current girlfriend and her best friend...
first time i saw fractals and how everything was going to grow. It was beautiful, later i was reminded of salvia except on the other end of the hallucinagin spectrum.
best DMT
> go to special rock
> smoke a fat hit of DMT
>the sky, the cloud and all of the trees become shapes and the breakdown of reality makes sense.
>shoot up and wake up surrounded by people i hang out with in my dreams.
"Hey Anon what are you doing her?"
"uh i just smoked DiMethylTryptamine.."
LOL "see you later."
come back down and everything goes from fractals to flowing nature and a gentle warmth fills me...
I think each DMT trip is like a dream... and that when we die we get to see the end of that dream :D
>>
>>17586810
Could you describe more about the process of reincarnation, and what you felt during it?
>>
>>17586302
Had this.

After months I integrated it, felt like a trauma first.
I have a different view on everything now. But I like it this way. Would never reverse it.

I didnt do DMT though, in fact I never did anything. It just happened.
>>
>>17589066
Would love some advice on how to do this.
>>
File: Alex_Grey-Adi_Da.jpg (144 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey-Adi_Da.jpg
144 KB, 500x499
Alright, so the first time I tried DMT was with my friend. We had ordered some and as soon as it came in the mail he called me over. We were smoking it out of a rose (meth pipe) Which isn't actually a good way to do it. We both had never done it, or known anyone that had done it but we had researched it a lot. He decided to smoke it first, it turned to liquid in the pipe when he hit it with the lighter. He got a few good hits and fell back. But he stayed awake. He wouldnt tell me anything about it until I did it. So i was sitting on this huge chair and I had a lighter and so did he. We both had the flame under it and I took a big hit and held it in. The second that I inhaled my first hit I was tripping harder than anything else I had done. Including 345ug of LSD. All colors got bright and I got tunnel vision. My adrenaline started to go and I honestly was kind of scared. Things started to shift and move and I could see the flames changing hues. I blew it out after about 10 seconds and took another hit. This is when the pipe I was smoking it out of started to change. It started bending and warping in impossible ways. I help the hit and then took another. As I was taking my third hit my vision started to go. I was flashing black, like someone was flicking the lights on and off. I wasn't closing my eyes.
>>
I started to shake because I was nervous and I had to put the pipe down. I sat back in the chair and the entirety of my reality melted away. Literally turned to liquid and melted into another dimension where impossible fractals made of crazy colors filled my vision. I felt like I was passing out and could barely get any air. I layed back and tried to breathe as the shapes circled around me. I grabbed the chair hard as I took deep breathes. I closed my eyes and the shapes changed to swirling fractal patterns that went on for infinity. I kept laying there trying to understand what the hell was happening. I opened my eyes but my vision didnt come back. Light started to flicker around me as the colors of the real world melted back into place. I sat up and looked around. I could see the ground and walls again. The trip ended as soon as it started. I'll skip the second trip as it was basically the same. The third was nothing like the others though. I was in my room and had a new way to smoke it called the machine. I took one big hit and held it in and again instantly fractals filled my vision. I could barely see to take another hit, but I did. I layed back on the couch in my room and my ears started to have a low humming noise that is the loudest thing ive ever heard. pressure built inside of my body and I felt like my head was going to explode. Then it did and my consciousness shot away from my body and through the roof. As soon as I got through the roof I was in another dimension again. This time it was different. I was flying insanely fast through a tunnel. Around me were spinning fractal patterns made of knowledge and colors that do not exist. I instantly knew everything. I felt like a god. I kept flying down this fractal tunnel admiring the impossible shapes and colors. I dont remember if the tunnel every broke or if i met another sentient being, but i think i might have.
>>
File: 4thdimensionalbeing.gif (1 MB, 339x500) Image search: [Google]
4thdimensionalbeing.gif
1 MB, 339x500
I remember seeing the universe and all the infinite dimensions around me. I shot back into the virgo supercluster and milky way, I flew into the earth and went straight through the ground and up through the floor back into my body. I woke up and opened my eyes, there was still fractals everywhere and I had the sense of something saying "See you soon" It really freaked me out. Again, this does the experience no justice, as you could not possibly explain it, or recreate it in a drawing as what I saw was impossible and made up of what I believe to be infinite dimensions. Seeing all at once. Here are some picture that are somewhat similar, but i cant stress enough, that you CAN NOT understand it without doing it. No matter how much you research it or talk to people, or read experiences. They come nothing close to it. It has gotten to the point where DMT has affected me and 3 of my friends in such a way that we can't talk to eachother about it.

http://i.imgur.com/HP3hlxW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YQVFOm8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7YAT7fW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zo0XnNf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WW6oEDT.jpg
>>
>>17589808
>>17589812
>>17589814
Thanks for sharing anon, that was amazing.
>>
File: alex2-925x1213.jpg (428 KB, 925x1213) Image search: [Google]
alex2-925x1213.jpg
428 KB, 925x1213
>>17589830
No problem man. If you or anyone else has questions just ask. I've done many psychedelics also. But the 12 hour trip stories would be too much to write.
>>
>>17589836
That is what i saw on LSA. But it didn't lasted long.
I plan to buy a bag of morning glory seeds.

I wanted to talk about the teachings of the plants. You learn a new mindstate with drugs and you can reach it again without them. There is a practice that can be achieved i you success in lucid dreaming. In a lucid dream state you can take drugs in your dream and you will trip balls the same way.
>>
>>17589849
I ceased from all drug use in January of this year. I was smoking way too much weed, and haven't done anything since around January 20th. I've had one single shot of alcohol.

Anyways. I've been around people on LSD and I was tripping. Full blown visuals. The whole psychedelic mindstate and everything. It was amazing. It felt so clean and pure. Not like it was a forced trip caused by taking drugs. It was very relaxing and peaceful.

I've gotten into the psychedelics state of mind a few other times since then while trying to explain the vastness of the universe and how psychs make you think to my girlfriend. One day we spoke for 9 hours about this stuff. Again, that was like a trip to me. And I was even able to pull her into a very relaxed almost psychedelic state.

It's a very interesting thing. The guy I used to buy LSD from would tell me stuff like "I don't take acid anymore, I can trip without drugs" and that idea always amazed me. But now I see exactly what he meant. It's truly amazing.

This world is beautiful.
>>
File: 1414579282459.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1414579282459.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>17586270

The sanest thing you can do

>is it too extreme?
Yes, It is the most extreme thing you can do

>would you recommend it?
Yes, I would recommend it to try it at least once in your life

Yes, many times..

Just do it anon, you wont regret it. LSD or mushrooms cant prepare you for what is gonna happen.
>>
>>17586270
Most people always say you have to do tons of psychedelics, and shit, and I had done plenty before I ever did met, but personally I really think dot is a much more enjoyable experience and easier to enjoy than other psychedelics.

It doesn't last very long, it can be intense, but not in the same jerky way acid is, or even mushrooms. I would smoke it and relax. From there it can be difficult to explain, and it has been a while since I used it, although I i used it quite a bit. Maybe I would describe my experiences as "talking with concepts".
>>
>>17589908
Nor OP, but can weed prepare me for LSD and shrooms? I've never tried them.
>>
>>17589933
Lower dosage.
Start with shrooms.
>>
>>17586671
holy shit
>>
trying dmt tomorrow for the first time.
no previous experience with hallucinogens at all
any tips?
>>
>>17586695
>DMT slams you into the dreaming state instantaneously while you are fully awake.

any papers on that stuff available?
>>
ITT: fags that can't habdle their shit

Just do it OP, DMT doesn't have to be this fantastical experience that changes who you are forever. I know a few people that only did it 1 ~ 3 times and had arguably no effect on them.
tl;dr Quit being a pussy and hyping up the trip and just smoke some DMT.
>>
>>17586270
>>is it as crazy as everyone says?
It's the most potent hallucinogen
>>is it too extreme?
No
>>would you recommend it?
Yes
>>did you have a spiritual experience?
Yes, I met God. My suggestion would be to have an intention before you start and also to make sure you smoke enough at once, basically as much as you can before you start to trip. Also a spotter is a good idea especially if you're inexperienced. Make sure they are giving good vibes/a positive disposition and maybe ask them to not engage with you if you want to be left alone during the trip. The only bad trips I've ever had is when my spotter/person who was present started having emotional issues towards someone obviously not in the position to handle that. I'm not sure but maybe you could give yourself some issues having bad experiences while on it like that. Also I consider it severely selfish and abusive. Basically to sum that up -- have an intent -- smoke enough -- have a good spotter --
>>
>>17590018
interestingly enough I bought this book when it was first published but never read it

http://www.amazon.com/DMT-Molecule-Revolutionary-Near-Death-Experiences/dp/0892819278/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1460865241&sr=1-1&keywords=dmt

I figured there was nothing in it I needed to know having smoked sufficient amounts both times to achieve the full effect.

I think I read someone saying Strassman touches on the idea of the dream state since it is known endogenous DMT is released during sleep.

It just makes sense.. visual imagery is generated in the optic center so when you dream and you are asleep with your eyes closed you see visual imagery as real as when you are awake with your eyes open... what allows this to happen? what else is happening when sleeping? DMT is being released in the Brain.. so I suggest it makes the connections between the subconscious/memory/imagination regions and the visual cortex allowing you to "see" with your eyes closed.
>>
did small amounts of dmt for about a year until i actually tried breaking through last week... i dont recommend doing it in the dark for your first time
>>
>>17586270
For fuck's sake, mods, you have ONE job...
>>
File: 1442260725756.jpg (90 KB, 354x265) Image search: [Google]
1442260725756.jpg
90 KB, 354x265
>>17592244
>My suggestion would be to have an intention before you start
Kek. Reminds me of my first experience:

I dropped lsd and remember not being able to take it at the peak, so I ended up taking it in the morning, an hour before uni.

>Exhale
>Sunroom turns into a diamond mine of light and colour.
>travel inward
>awareness of innerlight and other beings
>"I cant stay long, i have uni"
>"Enjoy the view"

No fear, no judgement, no "high" from dmt, only love and acceptance, which is the best thing, after which you only want to feel that and no drug provides it accept ones ability to naturally love. Which is why most abandon various other drugs.

Though I cannot reconcile the issues regarding the knowledge and its origin in terms of what you experience at the time. It could be that the sudden change and increase in serotonin allows you to only imagine those "realer than real" images.

But why?

When you feel what we call "love" why do you suddenly see everything for what is it, not just a happy mindset; but you can envision a utopia, an apex that you can work toward and achieve, and enjoy every moment of your journey.

When you realise your entire life has been an attempt at manually "constructing" your dreams, the opposite side being where the infinite possibilities already and have always existed, to be unraveled, this is the other side.

I make no conclusions though, and no one else should either, I wont speak too soon, for the wheel's still in spin.
>>
>>17586880
That's absolute nonsense about ending up in a hospital. Can you provide even a single source for this happening?
>>
The best chemical teacher when looking for enlightenment is jenkem. You'll experience other planes of reality as if it were as real as walking down the street. Plus, it's 100% natural.
>>
>>17592423
everything is 100% natural, you prick.
>>
>>17589866
>>
>>17589830
This guy wa most likely making that up.
>left his body
>Rememebers coming back to earth.

Sorry, but it's not like that.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.