[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ed and Lorraine Warren
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 19
File: images (66).jpg (27 KB, 460x320) Image search: [Google]
images (66).jpg
27 KB, 460x320
Haunting in Connecticut, Enfield haunting, amityville haunting, the annabelle case, any of these cases real or are they are the Warrens hoaxes?
>>
Bump. Been fascinated with the Warrens for years. Can't decide if legit or bandstanders...
>>
File: images (70).jpg (27 KB, 489x301) Image search: [Google]
images (70).jpg
27 KB, 489x301
Real Annabelle doll locked up and supposedly possessed
>>
File: images (69).jpg (15 KB, 323x236) Image search: [Google]
images (69).jpg
15 KB, 323x236
Supposed real picture of girl being levitated during the Enfield hauntings
>>
File: images (71).jpg (27 KB, 507x290) Image search: [Google]
images (71).jpg
27 KB, 507x290
Real house where the supposed amityville hauntings occured
>>
File: images (72).jpg (29 KB, 492x299) Image search: [Google]
images (72).jpg
29 KB, 492x299
The funeral home in Connecticut where the warrens conducted investigations into supposed hauntings. 'Haunting in Connecticut' is based on this
>>
>>17585541
They were the ones you called if things got to spooky, they dealed with truly scared people and the very scary shit they were dealing with, the museum is incredible.

It takes balls of steel to take that many haunted objects into your house.

Even if you don't believe in them.
>>
File: 1460592012255.jpg (39 KB, 552x836) Image search: [Google]
1460592012255.jpg
39 KB, 552x836
Real. Edgy teen-me wanted to be them so bad, back in 19xx.

Another excellent case is Dave Juliano at the Shadowlands.

Whether the individual cases were legit hauntings or not, they were interesting sites.
>>
File: images (73).jpg (23 KB, 361x407) Image search: [Google]
images (73).jpg
23 KB, 361x407
The house and family of the 'Harris ville haunting' on which the conjuring is based on. One of the most evil spirits was said to have sexually assaulted the 5 young girls in the house.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cql63TP_Eo

Cases so fucked up.

And they took mementos from every case.

They didn't sell them, they stucked them in that basement, until it was walls high.
>>
File: images (74).jpg (12 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (74).jpg
12 KB, 443x332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9SyQd4AF-M

One of the most disturbing cases the Warrens were involved in, and the most terrifying exorcism video.

The exorcism of a farmer named Maurice whom during the exorcism, appeared to be scarred, and his skin bubbled and burnt during the exorcism. Spoke in Latin despite a 3rd grade education and eyes began to change to those of evil.

Terrifying.
>>
>>17585664
Except....that video doesn't show footage of the actual exorcism?
>>
>>17585690
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-hjvwu56Ws

Apologies
>>
This thread should more popular
>>
Bumpity
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
bump bump de bump
>>
>>
>>17585834

FUCKING creepy what they kept around from the cases knowing how haunted they were.
>>
File: 37E.jpg (156 KB, 1024x728) Image search: [Google]
37E.jpg
156 KB, 1024x728
>>17585834
>>
>>17585561
The thing about the Amityville hauntings that always confused me was like, the boy shot his family, tried an 'alibi' by trying to make his friend in on it. Didn't he claim at first someone broke in and did it? Then said the devil made him do it.

The kid was just psycho, but the family that moved in after was like HAUNTED or something, yeah? but it never seems to be haunted BY the family the son killed?

or am I fucking stupid and just getting confused with the movies
>>
>>
File: 4-the-conjuring.jpg (454 KB, 690x757) Image search: [Google]
4-the-conjuring.jpg
454 KB, 690x757
>>
>>17585917

Hey thanks for keeping this thread bumped man, appreciated.
>>
>>17585922
Don't worry I find them to be fascinating, the fact that they worked in all this fucked up cases, they have stories for all the objects in the house, possesions, black magic rituals, anything that moved or give a weird feeling, any object that was around strange phenomenons.

They heard the people examined the situation, exorcised and removed the objects, wich the people was happy to get rid off.
>>
Yeah its fucked up basically all the cases the demons/ghosts sexually assaulted the families. Just been listening to the Enfield haunting tapes with the interview the demon girl.

Scary stuff
>>
Bump.
Awesome thread. LOVE the pictures. Gonna come back in a while and watch the vids posted.
>>
File: tumblr_mubmcfI9Yz1rw872io3_1280.jpg (360 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mubmcfI9Yz1rw872io3_1280.jpg
360 KB, 800x600
>>
>>17585999
Wtf is that?
>>
Bumparoo
>>
>>17585556
That's just a girl jumping from her bed. It's all bullshit. They made money off this shit.
>>
What's the association with the Enfield poltergeist? That was Maurice Grosse's case.
>>
>>17586324

I don't know about interviews in their adult years, but the girls and mother didn't make a dime early on. There was speculation that the mother wanted a better council house so she concocted this plan but that was not the case.
>>
Bumppity
>>
The Warrens admitted that anmityville was a hoax
>>
>>17585917
>All those cheap halloween decorations
It's hard to take them seriously when they fill the room with that stuff.
>>
>>17586343
Sorry, I meant the Warrens made money off this shit. They still do. I bet they were paid handsomely for the awful movies made based on their bullshit.

If any of their collection had "special powers" every government in the world would want to get their hands on that shit. Instead it all sits rotting away in some museum of bullshit.
>>
>A cotton doll that not only psychically kills people, but is also powered by some kind of zero-point energy source unknown to current science
>worth trillions if true
>gets mentioned on /x/ every week
>sits in a cabinet gathering dust mites
>dem dumb sciencefags don't know shit
>>
>>17586555
This is the biggest proof that it's all bullshit.

>Literally claim to have definitive proof of the paranormal
>If it was studied would prove 100% without a doubt the paranormal is real
>Lock it away and don't let anyone study it
And this goes for all the objects they supposedly collected that could potentially prove the existence of the paranormal.
>>
>>17585549
????! The real Annabelle was a raggedy Ann???!!
>>
File: 446.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
446.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
>>17586566
It's not about the objects themselves.

They're just things, it's about the stories around them, they went and witnessed horrors perpetrated by very real, very disturbed humans.

They investigated multiple homicides, rape, and any disgusting shit you can think off, the objects were around those cases.

Every scientists looked at them like they were insane, for all this years, in an age of science what they did was blasphemous, they believed in things that are not rational to believe, and captured them.

A halloween decoration looks like nothing, but a halloween mask used by a psychopat to murder a 12 year old child it's another story.

Skeptics can doubt this claims all they want, but they don't have to live with a haunted doll, that does whatever the fuck it wants, whenever it wants, not when you are ready to record it and have empirical evidence.
>>
>>17586537
If you want to scam people for money, why would you go to murder cases and gruesome shit?

It has to be an easier way to make money, the movie deals are recent, for years they lived a modest life surrounded by the most creepy things they could find.

To be honest given the cases and the reputation they had if they wanted money they could just sell the objects.

This are the kinds of objects that real people would have in their houses, nobody is gonna have a sumerian artifact, nobody is gonna buy a doll like in the movie, this are things a real family with a serious paranormal problem would have.
>>
I honestly think they believe their own bullshit but its entirely possible that they're just con artists
>>
>>17586816
>why would you go to murder cases and gruesome shit
What murder cases were they involved in?
>>
>>17585549
why don't they just burn it?
>>
>>17586840
Amityville
>>
>>17586840
Demon murder[edit]
Main article: Trial of Arne Cheyenne Johnson
In 1981, Arne Johnson was accused of killing his landlord, Alan Bono. Ed and Lorraine Warren had been called prior to the killing to deal with the alleged demonic possession of the younger brother of Johnson's fiancée. The Warrens subsequently claimed that Johnson was also possessed. At trial, Johnson attempted to plead Not Guilty by Reason of Demonic Possession, but was unsuccessful with his plea.[8] The case was described in the 1983 book The Devil in Connecticut by Gerald Brittle.

>>17585664
This guy blew his head off.

>>17586847
It was their method, go, investigate, retrieve the object and store it, with as much holy water and protection charms you can.
>>
>>17585947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO5mGpx_7mU
>>
>>17586853
They weren't involved in the Amityville murder case.

>>17586854
>Ed and Lorraine Warren had been called prior to the killing
They weren't involved in the murder case.

So please tell me what "murder cases and gruesome shit" they went to and were involved with.
>>
>>17586866
>Every single levitation photo happens to be next to the bed
>Every single photo looks exactly like someone jumping off a bed
Well damn, this must definitely be a ghost levitating a person! No other possible explanation there!
>>
>>17586887
They meet the murder before and after the murder, that's as much involvement as an homicide investigator would have.

And the guy blew his head off in front of Ed.

How much closer to the action they had to be?

If more people didn't died in front of them, it could mean that they were damn good at theirs jobs, because as far as my knowledge goes schizophrenics that think they are possesed murder people all the time, just not on the Warren's watch.

Badass motherfuckers.
>>
>>17586715
why is there a baphomet illustration in there? I know you probably don't have an idea but I just find it weird that they're trying to lock away something evil but put a baphomet card where is locked
>>
>>17586012
Shaye St. John
>>
>>17586923
That's a tarrot card it's not evil
>>
>>17586715
wonder how bad this cute little owl can be on the right side
>>
>>17586999
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Arne_Cheyenne_Johnson

>>17585664
This guy blew his head off.
>>
>>17586915
>that's as much involvement as an homicide investigator would have
Not even close to the same involvement.

They were clearly in it for the money.

>The day after the murder, Lorraine Warren informed the Brookfield Police that Johnson was possessed when the crime was committed.[4] A "media blitz" soon surrounded the story, fueled in part by the Warrens, whose agents promised that lectures, a book, and even a movie detailing the gruesome case were in the works.
The murder had only just happened and they were already working on making money off it.
>>
>>17587014
Where does it say he blew his head off in front of Ed? I can't find any information on that.
>>
>>17587019
So?

they were greedy and wanted money and media attention, that doesn't mean they weren't serious about their jobs.

Call them paranormal investigators or unorthodox therapists, they answered the phone and went to the sites.

>Invisible demon is raping your child every night, we believe you and we are going.

Best thing you could do.

>>17587031
It's what they are talking about in the video.
>>
>Q: What do you mean when you say “good ones” Ed?

A: I mean HORRIFIC ones. Cases where you felt the evil permeate the house. These were cases where people were victimized for days, weeks, months in some cases. Imagine something entering your home . . . invisible, intangible, it’s only goal is to frighten and terrorize you. You CAN’T imagine that . . .unless you lived through it. I mean you can’t imagine something crawling into bed with you, beating you, raping you, sodomizing you for hours! And you are helpless to defend against it. It’s HORRIBLE!

>Q: Well Ed is there anything else you’d like to add at this time?

A: Hmmm. Let me see. Well I’d like to add that Lorraine and I have been doing this work for over 50 years. People ask us if we are ever going to retire. I’m here to announce to everyone that NO we will never retire. I mean, how can we even think of retiring when so many people need our help and counseling? What am I gonna do when the phone rings at 3:00 in the morning and someone on the other end needs our help . . . tell them, hey look, I’m retired? Of course not. We’ve got to keep going . . . for as long as God allows us to. I mean who else can they call? No one really. So I hope Lorraine and I can go on for a few more years at least.

>Ed "motherfucking" Warren.
>>
>>17585608

I would sexually assault the wife!
>>
>>17585697

Still pointless. I don't speak French, Pierre.
>>
>>17587048
>that doesn't mean they weren't serious about their jobs
Ed claimed that Maurice couldn't have sexually assaulted his niece, and that it must have been an incubus that had taken on his form.
Does that sound like someone you should take seriously?

They were out to make money, and would spin any wild tale they could so that they would have story to sell.

>It's what they are talking about in the video.
Just watched the video and they never say he shot himself in front of Ed.
He shot himself in front of his wife, with no one else present.
>>
>>17586529

My thoughts exactly. There's one or two items that look a bit spoopy, but most of it looks like tack that you can pick up in any souvenir shop. What's with all the shit gargoyles?
>>
>>17587077

>crawling into bed with you, beating you, raping you, sodomizing you for hours!

I should be so lucky...
>>
File: vlcsnap-error775.png (2 MB, 1920x802) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error775.png
2 MB, 1920x802
>>
>>17587207
Oops, my comment didn't go through. She had a cameo as an audience member listening to the movie Warrens in the Conjuring.
>>
>>17587125
Got a make it spooky for when they charge people to visit the museum!
>>
>>17587207
Stan Lee and Steven King are known to make cameo's in the movies based on the fictional characters they make up also.
>>
>>17585556
Someone jump on their bed and have someone snap a photo of them in mid-air. I guarantee you can recreate this photo easily.
>>
>>17585608
I think what assaulted these girls was Uncle Touchy in his rape shed.
>>
>>17585556
>Every photo next to the bed
>Every photo hair is flying in the air
>Every photo knees are bent exactly like someone jumping
>Totally not jumping guys!
>>
I'm still trying to understand the connection between the Warren's and the Enfield poltergeist.
>>
>>17585861
It is implied that something in the house made him shoot up the first family. Then the next family move in and the same entity tries to influence and terrorise them.
>>
>>17588009
The Warrens went and investigated it a year after Maurice Grosse did and wrote their own report on it
>>
>>17588048

According to Guy Lyon Playfair, Their involvement in the case (or lack of) is somewhat controversial
>>
>>17586890
You must be fun at parties, if you ever get invited to any.
>>
File: Madonna.jpg (12 KB, 229x300) Image search: [Google]
Madonna.jpg
12 KB, 229x300
Lucifer appears to Madonna in "Angel" look it up...
>>
Are all of the things in their museum haunted or are they just momentos?
>>
File: 1454285324840.jpg (108 KB, 733x501) Image search: [Google]
1454285324840.jpg
108 KB, 733x501
bump

good thread tbhfam
>>
Is it true they were both Catholic?
>>
>>17588536

I believe so
>>
Forgive me for tripfagging. My family has been family friends with the Warrens since my Grandfather. I saw Lorraine about two months ago.

If /x/ has any direct questions or wants any insight I'll be happy to answer to the best of my ability.
>>
>>17588499

Objects can't be haunted per say, but they were all used at a point of time by spirits but objects themselves supposedly can't be possessed
>>
>>17588544

Any proof behind that claim? I really want to believe you know her
>>
>>17588553

Give my five minutes and I'll try to post some photos.
>>
>>17588556
Watching the clock anon
>>
>>17588544
Do you know the backstory of some of the lesser known items in the museum in photos posted ITT of museum?
>>
>>17588622
Yeah what's the story of the cute owl?
>>
>>17588556
you find them photos yet
>>
File: 1456733485470.jpg (151 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1456733485470.jpg
151 KB, 1600x900
>>17588556
I'll give a testicle for having Lorraine Warren telling spooky stories to /x/.
>>
>>17585937
>Every object in this photo is supposedly either haunted or cursed
That little devil statue looks cursed as shit, but I wonder what the story is behind the snake vs. mongoose is
>>
Bamp
>>
The Warrens came out as hoaxers long ago. Although a part of me still wants to believe their cases were genuine.
>>
>>17586923
It makes it look scarier to people visiting their museum of spooky stuff. Raggedy anne isnt scary. The idea of a demon posessing raggedy anne and a picture of something most normal people think is satan is scary and will spook normies. Normies tell friends..... profit.

As most people here will tell you this is not how demons work. I have serious serious doubts about the warrens, but U want to believe. I want to so badly.
>>
>>17585541
Heard Amityville was a hoax by part of the family who lived there. I've heard the rest is all true. There's stories of Annabelle being posed differently in mornings even though she is locked up in glass case and she's not made of a heavy material that might slump
>>
>>17589754
Warrens might open it and move it during nights. You assume they believe it is dangerous to open.
>>
>>17586697
Yes sir
>>
>>17589770
This is true but they have guards and no one goes in at night
>>
The Warrens are so fascinating to me whether they are hoaxes or not you know they saw some fucked up shit happen to people.
>>
>>17588009
They went there once apparently, and barely did anything.

They only get their names on the posters now because muh conjuring, and muh amitiville
>>
>>17588547
Explain the doll then.
>>
>>17589786
>they have guards
[citation needed]

I highly doubt they are going to pay someone to guard their basement 24/7
>>
>>17585541
I train martial arts with a guy who actually dated one of the nieces of Lorraine. He met most of the family at one point and said that they were legit with how they viewed things with the paranormal. It also wasn't just Ed and Lorraine who sought after these cases either. Apparently, it was a family wide belief. Ed and Lorraine obviously just received the most well known cases in religious exorcism.
>>
>>17589786
Who pays these guards? If it's the Warrens or anyone close to them this doesnt stop them from moving it.
>>
>>17589853
Cool! Tell us more? Did you see anything cool stuff? Or did they tell you stories? We need more. All this Bs and hearsay most of us know is so unbelievablr.
>>
>>17589834

spirits and demons can 'attach' themselves but don't actually possess objects. The spirits made her move etc
>>
>>17586828
My opinion too
>>
>>17586715
>horrors perpetrated by very real, very disturbed humans.
So, not paranormal occurrences then. If that's the case, their "investigations" certainly sucked, since the "results" they seemed to find usually tried to exonerate the people involved.
>>
>>17589877
The most that I could gather from what little discussion there was, apart from the facts of their belief in demonic/spiritual possession, was that they have deep concerns regarding the future of humanity turning towards these types of experiences rather than trying to reflect the spirits.

This was a very serious discussion. You could feel how serious they were when they spoke about these things. I wanted to ask about some of the more famous incidents, particularly Amityville because it has always fascinated me, but they basically said that I would have to speak with Ed and Lorraine in order to hear the facts. Never had the opportunity after that so it will always remain deluded for me.

As far as other stories involved with the other family members, one of the older gentleman, I believe he married into the family, so, not blood related, told me about an expedition he and his brother took to Chilé at the request of one of his old acquaintances. There was an older man, I think mid-40's, who had started roaming the streets at night, out of character, and would break whatever he put his hands. Like having fits of rage and then just standing there staring at the ground. The local law enforcement subdued him a few times amd when this guy and his brother showed up, the older gentleman began getting more violent. They eventually had him completely restrained after he started attacking people, and this guy and his brother, along with some of the local religious clergy managed to perform an exorcism that lasted like a day (can't quite recall the length of time). The older man apparently died two days later though. During the process he was self harming and did enough damage to himself that he couldn't recover.

It wasn't a spectacular story. And I really wish I could show some evidence that this conversation happened. I know this is an anonymous website for bull shitting and having fun, but I did legitimately hear this from one of the other family members.
>>
>>17589874
This is also true but I think they would have said something to the public unless the pay is THAT good
>>
>>17589838
Hey I'm a skeptic too. I'm just telling you what I've heard. Wouldn't you hire guards? And not 24/7 just night. Also I read on the website of the occult museum that it is an actual museum in the New England and not their basement
>>
>>17589917
Thanks for sharing this! This makes /x an awesome placr!
>>
>>17589853
Off topic but what martial arts do you train?
>>
>>17589917
I'm from Chile, do you have a date?

Maybe an estimated date, there's alot of documented cases of exorcism here I can probably find the one you are talking about.
>>
>>17586555
Trips of truth
>>
>>17586715
I dont see how it changes what this anon >>17586566
Said. So you agree with the post youre responding to, you disagree or what? Someone raped someone so doll is paranormal, is this what you mean?
>>
>>17590271
Good question, I'm not sure.

If you think that they believed in this, you have to think from their perspective.

That doll is real for them, it can really do what they say.

They feel connected to her, it's their doll.

And for the doll, they are family.

That's how they look at it.
>>
>>17589917
>speak with Ed and Lorraine in order to hear the facts
I doubt you would get any facts from them. They demonstrably lied constantly about the amitville house.
>>
>>17587302
kek
>>
>>17585541

1. The Amityville Faking

2. The fact that Lorraine parades herself around on Paranormal State all the time, one of the most ridiculously fake shows ever created.
>>
>>17591518
And you claim to be an intellectual individual, yet you post on 4chan all the time.
>>
>>17585541
Obviously they are fucking scam artists. Ghost hunters are Bullshit because ghosts and demons aren't real.
>>
>>17585541
I'll take money hungry fakers for $100, Alex.
>>
>>17591531
Therefore you must be stupid too matey?
>>
>>17591703
this
>>
Bamp
>>
>>17586943
>you still doing that hand thing

RIP, genius artist
>>
>>17589754
The Amityville case wasnt necessarily a hoax just massively embellished by first Jay Anson(the author of the book) and the G&K Lutz and then Hollywood with the movie.

No one in the Lutz family has ever said it was a hoax, the 2 sons have said it was Georges fault because he used to mess around with occult stuff and chants. They have interviews and talk about it now that George is dead. The older brother (Danny) has a documentary hes in.
>>
>>17585861
That house is dumb. I think the story was that he did the killing, another family moved in and had "ghost problems", and left. Now a new family lives there and they seem to have no issue. They also redid the entire house so people stopped showing up there looking for spooks.
>>
>>17586866
I really want to believe in the paranormal but things like this make me doubt anything exists at all. This doesn't sound like a possessed girl it just sounds like she has a mental illness and uses another voice sometimes ;s
>>
>>17585541
Parents have covered up their crimes by stating their children have a mental illness.
>>
Don't they have a D&D manual in their basement museum that they claim has evil powers?
>>
The Lutz Family moves out of the house just 28 days after moving in hoping to make money from a haunted story? Not that I really believe those events happened but who in their right mind would take such a huge risk like that? The only way i can explain their quick departure is if they were having financial issues and could not pay the mortgage but then again, who the hell buys a house if they know they can't pay next month's mortgage?
>>
The Lutz were such klutz
>>
>>17585852
Wtf is up with that mask at the top/middle of the pic?
>>
>>17586854
>> holy water

Which church did they attend again?
>>
>>17596075
lol you are aware, right, that there was a massive financial meltdown triggered by subprime mortgages? IE, mortgages that the holders could never hope to pay back? Hundreds of thousands of people bought houses they couldn't afford.
>>
>>17586923
Baphomet is usually considered as a symbol of balance or a balance of opposites, i.e. good and evil. It's probably there to balance out the forces around and in the cupboard where the Annie doll is held. I don't know what the meaning of the tarot card is but that's why I assume it's there.
>>
>>17597127
It's there to look spooky and impress plebs stupid enough to pay to look at their shitty junk pile.
>>
>>17597085

in '75?
>>
>>17597233
stop being a pedantic faggot, I was responding to the bewildered question of WHO BUYS SOMETHING THEY CAN'T AFFORD?

Idiots do. Idiots are timeless.
>>
>>17597243

So within those 28 days, they realized they couldn't pay the mortgage? They didn't look at the contract, at all?

It would have taken the bank a bit more than 28 days to foreclose on the house.

Sorry but that doesn't make much sense at all. even for idiots.
>>
>>17595904

there is something about D&D which is off
>>
The guy who wrote the book that the haunting in Connecticut is based off came forward saying that the stories the family gave him didn't correlate or add up.

He went to Ed Warren with this and he responded by saying "Oh, they’re crazy, everybody who comes to us is crazy. Otherwise why would they come to us? You’ve got some of the story—just use what works and make the rest up. And make it scary. You write scary books, right? That’s why we hired you. So just make it up and make it scary."

I think they're just cashing in, maybe at the beginning they legitimately cared, but once they saw that they could make money they sold out
>>
>>17585999
shadow doll in the middle.
>>
>>17597243
They had more than enough money to pay for the house though. Both George and Kathy sold their own houses before moving there and George owned a successful construction company at the time. Money was never an issue ever with that family.
>>
>>17597435

is this sarcasm or...?
>>
>>17599802
So they say.
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.