[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can people be born without souls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 15
File: 1453663190990.png (547 KB, 873x873) Image search: [Google]
1453663190990.png
547 KB, 873x873
Can people be born without souls?
>>
>>17585044
People don't have souls, a singular soul has people
>>
>>17585048
/Thread.
>>
File: 1440470056856.gif (139 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1440470056856.gif
139 KB, 500x375
niggers tongue my souls anus
>>
Yes, absolutely.

In fact, it's so common that it comprises more than 99.99% of all births.

(It comprises 100% of all births)

(Souls aren't real)
>>
>>17585044
no. people ARE souls. the body is just a vehicle :3
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 736x1095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 736x1095
Yes. A soul belongs to a group. To put things into perspective, consider the diversity of opinion in a single nation - every species on Earth has many soul groups associated with it.

A soul group can be defined by anything, and often includes a very large and entirely arbitrary set of criteria. Not only a particular species, but a particular regional gene pool, with it's special phenotype, can be the fixation of a soul group.

That special phenotype is often expressed across the infinite universe, meaning there's an infinite number of identical bodies for a soul group to obsess over.

As it says in the Manusmriti;

>http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/manu/manu09.htm
>8. The husband, after conception by his wife, becomes an embryo and is born again of her; for that is the wifehood of a wife (gaya), that he is born (gayate) again by her.

When you reproduce, your soul enters one of your children. When you have many children, it's because many of your ancestors (Who live within your sperm or eggs) want bodies. Parents have no souls, and this motivates jealousy towards children among the unenlightened - it's also why religions urge chastity or semen retention for those attempting to be reborn as Asura or Deva.

>>17585052

Thirding this.
>>
Soul is what we called minds before we figured out we have brains. So, no. Humans seem to need minds to live.
>>
>>17585145
this i believe is closest to truth. if you have a spine it's fair to say you have a soul.
i doubt insects have souls
>>
>>17585145
>not knowing about organic portal, soulless individuals, and people with souls
>>
Define soul in objective, scientific terms.
>>
All is one and you are it.
>>
OP I think so.
I think there are soulless vessels who do nothing but follow the influence of spiritual forces. Mostly evil spirits since it seems this world is mostly evil spirits with few good.

TLDR: Soulless bodies running around being controlled by dark entities at the wheel
>>
>>17585044
Yes, we aren't. There's no such thing.
>>
>>17585044

Gingers don't have souls, their only purpose in life is to steal other souls.
>>
>>17585292
Insects are said to have "group souls". Like a hive mind, except a "hive soul". Every member of an insect species shares the same soul. Sort of like a nature spirit.
>>
>>17585312
This. Google it people.
>>
Approximately 50% of the global population are soulless individuals. They all follow the same program, to keep the evil status quo alive, and to socially engineer us. They all serve the same purpose. You aren't allowed in their special club. We are slaves.

http://montalk.net/misc/62

TLDR: 50% of "humans" are in fact Matrix Agents that keep us in check.
>>
Here is a better link:

https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/
>>
>>17585241
So I've heard that only virgins go to heaven, but im just wondering i forgot what i was going to ask.
>>
>>17585373

Even though it sounds retarded this actually makes a lot if sense, there are so many unreasonable people who basically force us to obey the shittiest rules and no matter what they won't listen to reason even if they benefit from it. It's like they want to be mixed up in pointless conflicts all the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (472 KB, 803x931) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472 KB, 803x931
>>17585323

Imagine you're in a room, and you have nothing but a VR suit inside of it. If you put on the suit, you can interact with another reality which often seems more real than the room.

Inside this virtual reality, the other people tell you that you that the room is just a place known as the "mind," and that nothing that goes on in the room is real - as evidence, they ask you to take a picture of the room and show it to them.

But there is no camera in the room, nor any means of getting a picture from it into the VR. On top of this, they're also telling you that if you die in the VR, you'll enter an eternal blackness.

The soul is the person in the room - the mind, as >>17585274 points out. What is subjectivity, and how does it relate to the perceived objective world? The soul can only be seen by itself, seemingly - saying that the mind can only be seen by itself is the same thing, but less thought out since the mind is imagined to exist in a magic box that renders it invisible.

Obviously, the very concept of a soul or mind is delusional. Whatever the universe is, it's clearly conscious in part - otherwise you wouldn't be reading this post.

What are the limits of your mind - the only mind you can objectively observe? None of the limits you observe can be made into objective statements about subjectivity - because subjectivity isn't objective, and your observations are subjective.

Quite simply, the notion that your petty little lump of flesh is capable of producing something special is pure arrogant delusion. As if objectivity is 'out there,' and subjectivity is 'in here' - according to what, your invalid subjectivity?

Buddhism evolved beyond this thousands of years ago with Indra's Net. Several forms of atheism emerged in India, and they all died out. Is it the low birth rate, or is atheism just that indefensible?
>>
>>17585312
i deny all but possibly the first thing you mentioned. we are souls. technically a dollection of different souls or parts of the soul working together as a collective according to many metaphysical system ( greek, egyptian, voudoun, etc ) and it is for that reason we find ourselves conflicted at times.

even if someone sells their soul that is payable at death because if it isn't that person is brain dead because the brain is also a vehicle of the soul. we are souls. all theycan do in the meantime if someone sold their soul is modify it or take control because it was sold to them as property and for that reason they suddenly have a right too.

even a demonic being incarnate in multiple bodies is still a soul of some kind.

saying anyone has no soul is dehumanizing ( thank you everyone for not mentioning autism in this thread like you often do on this subject because there is no way in hell those people don't have souls. the only thing they're missing are social skills and in some cases a way to relate to the rest of us as we're kind of alien in our behaviour from their perspective )

tldr: nothing living is devoid of soul, even if sold. nothing dead is devoid of soul. only things that never lived, and not entirely.
>>
File: angel.jpg (307 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
307 KB, 533x800
think of the brain like a sort of radio antenna that can "tune into" a higher conciousness

some people's connections are a lot spottier than others. it's something we can develop though, so there's hope for anyone willing to try
>>
File: image.gif (930 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
930 KB, 500x281
>>
>>17585455
Why do we start on Earth? Are animals the same way? Once the "antennae" is destroyed how does our consciousness exist or interact? I'm not doubting what you're saying, I'm just trying to create duscussion.
>>
File: image.gif (475 KB, 133x100) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
475 KB, 133x100
>>
>Souls
>Real

Pick one.
>>
>>17585476
because there is no such thing as a spirit or soul. This guy is talking out of his ass.
There is no such thing as higher consciousness.
He can't even spell it.
>>
>being this retarded in 2016
>>
>>17585044
Yes, Their called normies.
>>
>>17585441
How would someone get back a soul?
>>
File: 1312042916451.jpg (18 KB, 343x377) Image search: [Google]
1312042916451.jpg
18 KB, 343x377
I've been told by multiple people that I seem inhuman in some way.

This one very religious lady told her son (who I was friends with) that I was a demon or unwanted spirit that shouldn't be let in her house.

Every single person I've met who has claimed to be able to "read auras" has said something along the lines of me having a unique, unfamiliar, chaotic aura.

I was conceived out of rape to keep my mother in wedlock (Catholicism stopped mom from aborting me)

I got abused and neglected by my parents, and at school, i got bullied with straight up violent crimes like being stabbed, and in one case being abducted. the administration told me i was a white devil and deserved it for being racist (blaming the black thug life clique for bullying me is racist)

I tried killing myself before I was even 10 years old. I've been pronounced dead once when I drowned when I was 4.

am i soulless? or do I have the evil soul of my sociopathic father?
>>
File: MaterialWorld.jpg (108 KB, 969x860) Image search: [Google]
MaterialWorld.jpg
108 KB, 969x860
They're called organic portals. Basically, psychopaths who have no higher self guiding them. Their lives are meaningless and so they only play by the rules of chance. They only mimic emotions for material gain and everything they do is for power, thrill or money. When they die they return to the primordial sludge from which they came.

Though this is just a rumor. I think all have souls, but some are more lost than others.

>>17585546
You're wondering if you're soulless therefore you have the self-reflection only a soul could have.
>>
>>17585546

You're what's known in occult circles as a bad ass.
>>
>>17585574
extrapolate?
>>
>>17585540
i was just wondering about that today and i think i know the solution but it's not easy and may raise moral questions as to what they want for it:
buying it back from the being you sold it too. there may be other methods but i can only say this one for sure.

>>17585546
your soul just has a different energy. possibly a negative charge in how most souls existon this planet during incarnation. you may be an anomaly and for that reason feared or hated by those who misunderstand you but you are still a soul.
also, wow,sorry to hear your life has been that traumatic. but if its any consolation if you keep your ethics during this shit storm you might actually be at the point of escaping the cycle of reincarnation. you've been strengthened through your misfortunes
>>
>>17585540
From an "agreement".
>>
>>17585498
i pick c
kill yourself
>>
>>17585588

Clearly you're not evil, definitely you have a soul. These negative experiences are signs of greatness. It is said that of those to whom much is given, much will be asked.

What you are is built for a different level of intensity. Life is war, and if you're given this strange, highly intense nature, you're meant for great things.
>>
>>17585390

I've seen the planes of Heaven, and the biggest thing was the lack of sexual interest. In those places, I fell like an empty vessel - I didn't go further because it meant Earthly death.

An orgasm is just molecules moving in the nervous system. In Heaven, Earthly things are hated - not just sex, but food, social interaction, everything we define as human or civilized.

I can't emphasize enough that it's the loss of sperm or eggs which is the issue. By ejaculating all over the landscape, you leave cords that attach you to the Earth. These bonds can't be broken - they can only be left behind. Every moment of your life is eternal.

I just eat my semen, and never spit. I need to start keeping my dead hairs and what I shave off my face.
>>
>>17585620

wat
>>
>>17585597
>>17585602
Yeah, moral questions, indeed. The karmic debt might not even be worth it on the long run. On the other hand...at what point does buying turn into theft? Both parties would have to be in agreement, no?
>>
>>17585044
Yes, they're called women.
>>
>>17585632
selling your soul though gives them ownership of you. either as a slave or a meal ( at which point you are part of them but most likely subservient in that role. ).
karma is always a good thing to keep track of but in that situation even a major karmic backlash may actually be beneficial if it's the way outof that fate.
after all what is reincarnating for several lifetimes due to misdeeds compared to being plucked out for an eternity that really would qualify as hell?

keep in mind im a very moral person and encourage this whenever i can but i have to have some sympathy and empathy for someone in that position for the exact same reasons. if theyre in that much danger they have aright to try and savethemselves, and if it entails hurting others to get out i refuse to judge them because i know the stakes and how dire they are.
but afterwards redemption and making amends as best one can is definitely necessary.
>>
>>17585546
I get the feeling you're your own fathers soul incarnated (due to time being non-linear when it comes to souls), and are living the life you conceived (in a previous life) to understand/empathize what you created.
To prevent further suffering of course :^)
For if u live the life I wouldn't wish on anyone, but... who's better to experience it than the soul that created the potential for said life in the first place?
>>
>>17585546
i respect theopinion of >>17585768 but feel it is highly inaccurate and accidently hurtful even.
you didn't rape your mother, even in a previous life as your father. souls are not related to DNA, let alone spread by it in in any sense but DNA being a product of birth to house the soul.
case in point: for many people this is most likely their first time living in this planet. not because they're young souls or new souls but simply because they were on other planets in their prior incarnations.
>>
>>17585777
Well, the act of negative deeds is like sinking into a swamp with your soul.
just because you don't want to be wet and sinking, doesn't mean you won't be.
you, the soul and the vessels incarnated into, did the deed(s).
So, from an objective perspective you balance yourself, and throw off some weight (your soul incarnates into a subjective vessel experiencing said potential life of suffering to redeem for said deeds), I.e. the necessary sacrifices (experienced lifetimes) deemed necessary by your own soul.
Basically, if you could watch from a subjective perspective you'd be surprised at how seemingly "cruel" our objective souls are when balancing these deeds.
While in objectivity they make perfect sense, to your own soul they make sense, as you're the one who put yourself in said life of suffering.
>>
flargl blargl
>>
>>17585503

>implying spelling matters

you're totally right though
>>
File: 1440180299094.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1440180299094.jpg
51 KB, 1024x576
>>17585865
>>
>>17585889
Underrated, holy shit.
>>
>>17585853
i'm just saying that in that position there is rarely a " good " choice. desperstion leads to choosing the lesser of two or more evils. the swamp ofthe soul as you put it is still better than an eternity of hell and unlike the latter existence can be recovered from with a good heart,good deeds and good judgment. i am talking about an extreme situation of danger to someone, not the more mundane or positive times.
inb4 someone stabs someone to buy back their soul from beelzebub because he was enough of a bastard to require it.
inb4 i forgive them and don't judge them but only pray for their redemption and their likely PTSD and guilt to eventually end if they actually needed to buy back their soul

protip if you sold your soul and want to buy it back:
know their motivations and what they like and do your best to haggle for something non-harmful to get it back.
>>
> I believe in ghosts, magic, sucubi, aliens, bigfoots and reptilians but the soul isn't real.
>tips fedora

/x/
>>
>>17585044
pathologic psychopaths they cannot feel love or have any empathy
>>
>>17585889
shit i piss myself from laughing
>>
>>17585399

Conflicts generate energy.
>>
>>17585574

yes, a terrible butt of jokes.
>>
>>17585620

I want to believe, but you sound super crazy. Hair isn't exactly the same as the seed of creation.
>>
>>17585241

The Buddha had a son. Was he just a soulless robot?

I don't buy into this idea of yours, just wondering what you think of Buddha's situation.
>>
>>17585892
>>17586811
You know what they say about samefaging, three time's a charm, so go ahead, do it again
>>
>>17585044
Yes, they are called women.
>>
>>17585620
That sounds like bullshit and is crazy as fuck but I believe it.
>>
>>17585349
i know this is a joke but as a ginger who might be soulless I am curious as to what the victims feel? I have emotionally emptied many people, or so it seems when I speak to them after the fact, and can change the atmosphere of a room or conversation without speaking or shifting my body.
>>
>>17585361
Wtf is this I am googling? What are the casseopian transmissions???
>>
Short answer. No one is born soul less. Complicated truth. If a demon or other entity is involved from conception, the. It can subjugate the free will of the host body and soul virtually until the host vessels death.
True Story Bro
>>
>>17587585
Yup, agreed. By soul, OP likely means spirit or self. There are many humans born without spirits. They are ciphers, the scourge, progeny of Legion. From the time of the Mongolian hordes until today, these ciphers are continuously born and they scythe through humanity. Human locusts. I'm sure you can guess which groups these empty vessels are being currently incarnated into and what their job is in this world. Even they have souls though. No sentient creature can be born without a soul. But when they die, it's like a candle being snuffed out; there is no spirit, no fruit on the branch; the branch is utterly turned to ash leaving no fruit behind.
>>
>>17585044
>Can people be born without souls?

Everyone is born without a soul. Souls don't exist. *tips fedora*
>>
>>17587736
Everyone has a soul, silly. If we didn't, you wouldn't be able to be the dumb fuck you are. You have to have a soul to be dumb. It's a prerequisite.
>>
>>17587744
Your premise isn't supported.
>>
>>17587754
Of course it is; just not by you. It will take you about -- let's see... five more incarnations to see it. I'll see you when you get there.
>>
>>17587759
Nigga, you're just talking just to talk.
>>
>>17587763
whatever you say chief
>>
>>17587770
You have no evidence for what you believe, you're just talking because it's what you think happens.
>>
>>17585044
I think it's safe to anyone with complex emotion has a powerful enough conscious that in my opinion is what a soul is

so I figure if people are born without the ability to feel intense complex emotion then yeah they probably don't have what i'd consider a soul

I can't think of what i'd call an complex emotion but i'd call like fear a basic one if that puts anything into perspective
>>
File: 1320954112755.jpg (10 KB, 279x291) Image search: [Google]
1320954112755.jpg
10 KB, 279x291
>>17587850
"navy seal copypasta"
>>
>>17585134
>>
Why is /x/ so Eastern with their spirituality? Karma and reincarnation aren't at all compatible with Western belief systems. Powerful people can get away with doing bad thing with little consequence and good people have bad things happen to them all the time. I don't think Karma is very realistic. Perhaps in the sense that if you piss people off it will come back to bite you in the ass, but I don't believe it's a mystical force. If it was a real thing our lord and savior Jesus Christ would have told us about it.
>>
>>17588055
Most spiritual people are eastern with their spirituality. It is not an /x/ thing.
>>
>>17588055
> If it was a real thing our lord and savior Jesus Christ would have told us about it.

He literally did multiple times. Read the gnostic texts.
>>
Nephilim likely do not have souls but I'm not sure. However it would explain their obsession with technology.
>>
>>17588331
Nephilim are mythical.
>>
File: 2061440842.jpg (604 KB, 1268x1665) Image search: [Google]
2061440842.jpg
604 KB, 1268x1665
Anyone else think the OPicture looks like a baby pissing inside of a skull?
>>
>>17588354
Next you're going to tell me fallen angels are mythical.
>>
>>17588361
Who knows. But Nephilim aren't real.
>>
>>17588367
My goodness. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>17588369
Where's the evidence that Nephilim are real?
>>
>>17588367
people have found bones of the nephilim...
>>
>>17588381
No, they haven't.
>>
>>17588376
Just a hint. They're the aliens. The demons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0QDc7baQfk
These are people in contract with these hideous creatures.
>>
>>17588382
>No, they haven't

So you seriously are trying to tell us the Nephilim were boneless jellyfish like creatures?
>>
>>17588385
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Follow Christ instead of these evil things.
>>
>>17588385
Nigga, there's no evidence for aliens.
>>17588388
I'm trying to tell you that they didn't find any Nephilim bones, none of this shit is real.
>>17588390
Kill yourself.
>>
File: stjacket (6).jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
stjacket (6).jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>17588395
>I'm trying to tell you that they didn't find any Nephilim bones, none of this shit is real.

Feeling that nothing is real is a sign of schizophrenia. You should seek help.
>>
>>17588401
How clever.
>>
Rapist's have no soul.
>>
have you people proven that "souls" are a thing that exist, yet? go back to highschool, faggots.
>>
skitzos have empathy and emotion you retards.
>>
>>17589844
probably more emotional and empathic than most. There be retards here.
>>
>>17585044
Pedophiles and rapists do not have souls
>>
File: skeleton grin.jpg (309 KB, 526x942) Image search: [Google]
skeleton grin.jpg
309 KB, 526x942
of course
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.