[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell us your 2spookyrme geaveyard shift stories! Something you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Tell us your 2spookyrme geaveyard shift stories! Something you have experienced or heard from someone else!
>>
leave a skeleton crew
>>
>>17584396
>be working graveyard shift for the first time
>actually excited
>coworker clearly not as excited
>take out trash, got pretty spooped by an owl hooting. Sent shivers down my spine
>It was pretty slow, so I play around a bit to get coworker to lighten up a bit
>Must of worked because he starts telling me a ghost story
>Some ghost slasher that's preceded by paranormal activity (lights flickering, mysterious phone calls, etc.)
>Get a little spooped
>After a few hours the lights start to flicker
>well shit
>confess to coworker I'm a little spooped
>Cowokers roasts on me a bit, tells me it's just a story
>the fucking phone rings
>no one is there
>Even coworker is a little tense now
>Not long after a bus (at this fucking time?) drops someone of right in front of the restaurant
>Dark silhouette of guy with a weapon for a hand
>Just like coworker's story
>Coworker and I are basically shitting ourselves at this point
>Figure walks closer to the door
>JESUS FUCK
>Turns out it was just some guy who recently applied. Tried to call but was too nervous or something
>Wasn't the Hash-Slinging Slasher afterall

NOSFERATU
>>
>>17584866
The Story of the Man Who Had Spatulas For Hands. I've heard of this yarn.
>>
One time I was working in the highway gas booth, so much weird shit went on on nightshifts, but I can hardly remember any of it now.

Anyway, this one stands out in my mind cause it was the most paranormal:
>in the booth, about 3:30 am
>quiet as a church
>the guy I'm manning the booth with is inside the main building fucking around, or smoking, or napping, or whatever it was that he did
>start to drift off myself, been a rough week for sleep
>have a dream where I can see someone walking across the lot from the truck stop to the booth
>snap awake and lift head as he arrives, literally in real life too

There was no noise to this whole thing, guy didn't say a word, couldn't hear footsteps or anything through the closed booth.

Animal instincts I guess

Oh, and one time I pumped for a van full of creepy, smiley, suited up Mormons, they unnerved me with their smiles and soft voices and tried to offer me a business card/pamphlet for their cult in lieu of a tip.
>>
File: 1422232666820.gif (498 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
1422232666820.gif
498 KB, 262x200
>>17584866
This is... beautiful...
>>
File: Fukken saved.jpg (52 KB, 706x457) Image search: [Google]
Fukken saved.jpg
52 KB, 706x457
>>17584866
that was pretty good
>>
>>17584866
The hash-slinging slasher kek
>>
>be me
>be 19 years old, first night as an unarmed security guard in Salt Lake City doing graveyard shift
>be at a construction site. Cold as fuck.
>find footprints in the snow going to where building material is being stored.
>spoopy.bin
>call for patrolman (who was armed with more than an ASP, OC spray, etc,. Carries handgun) to come assist with possible intruder.
>don't find anyone.
>be me hours later
>Dispatch comes over the radio-
"2 Oscar 49, will you meet patrol at the front gate of your site".
>Strange, because it he was there already not too long ago.
>Meet him at his patrol car at the gate.
>His name is Eddie Mock, got into trouble one time for attempted murder in the past, but beat it some how.
>"Anon, I need you to listen very carefully to what I got to tell you."
>Friend/co-worker pops out of the passenher seat, who should have been off work a while ago and home already. He's straight trippin out and frantic.
>wtf.png

cont.
>>
>>17584866
>hear ghost story
>think ghost is real
>but it's not
Great story anon
>>
Reposting a story I haven't retold since 2010 /x/

>work at small town coffee shop
>way past close, had to stay late to deep clean whole store
>front of the store has a lot of plate windows and double glass doors
>walk back into the storeroom for a bit to grab something
>storeroom is built into a hill so it has a narrow basement-style window
>walk back out
>one streetlight illuminating the sidewalk outside, the rest is almost pitch black
>have definitely freaked myself out looking out the front windows before
>jump at nothing as I walk back out
>"Ah, I can't believe I did it again."
>wait
>that's not nothing
>it's a fucking cougar
>a goddamn predator cat
>looking at me
>flip the fuck out and call 911
>"What's your emergency?"
>"HOLY SHIT THERE'S A COUGAR OUTSIDE COME TO 1111 DICKS AVENUE"
>hide in the storeroom and turn the lights out
>wait a bit
>peek outside the door to the front
>it's gone
>turn back to the storeroom and let out a sigh
>look up
>cougar is looking at me through the fucking storeroom window sitting on it's haunches
>MOTHERFUCKER

tl;dr fish and wildlife came and got the cougar as it wandered into the road
>>
>>17585863
>read greentext
>think it's serious
>but it's a joke
great post anon
>>
File: resevoir.jpg (28 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
resevoir.jpg
28 KB, 800x450
>>17585854

cont.
>Eddie is sucking down cigarette after cigarette and looking real serious just staring ahead in the drivers seat.
>Eddie says, "You talk to him Steve."
>Steve goes, "Dude, you need to help us out man. Are there any shovels and lye around here? You need to find them right now."
>uwotm8.exe
>is_this_a_joke.gif
>"You guys better have hit a dog or something."
>Eddie loses his patience and EXPLODES on me
>"YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKEN JOKE, YOU KNOW-SHIT NOOBIE"
>he says to steve, "Open the fucken trunk and show him how funny the shit he's in really is."

cont.
>>
cont.

>Eddie starts to scare with how aggressive he is being.
>We go to the trunk and steve explains, "Eddie was down doing his patrol at the university of phoenix and there was a drunk homeless dude on the property. Eddie was trying to tell him to get the hell out of the parking lot and the dude charged him, so he hit him in the head with his ASP and the guy won't wake up!"
>youreshittingme.txt
>Steve opens the trunk and there is a guy curled up into a sort of fetal position, not moving, in handcuffs.
>OHFUCKNIGGER.avi
>I am stunned as steve touches the hair on the back of the man's head, and there is a huge red streak of shit glimmering off his hand under the light inside the trunk.

con't.
>>
Not paranormal, but strange still
This happened a few years ago when I was in the Army at Fort Bliss. There's some stupid shit called staff duty where you play secretary for the battalion for 24 hrs. It's gay, but kinda comfy at night when all there is to do is browse the Internet. Anyway.
>buddy is on staff duty
>has to go check locks on shit every 6 hrs I think it was
>while he is doing the rounds in the middle of the night, he sees a dude rummaging through the dumpster
>confronts the guy and the dude runs to a car and bolts
>buddy runs to his car and tries to chase him, calls MPs
>didn't catch him
>fills out all this shit in the "Look what I did today, Mommy!" report for the last 24 hrs at end of shift. It's mandatory and SUPER IMPORTANT
>if you don't fill it out its article 15 u going to jail nigga
>nobody reads that shit, stupid fucking Army
>never even got asked wtf by command about that shit
>>
con't.

>"I'm not going to get locked up again, anon. That's not going to happen to me. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Did you hear what steve asked you to do? GO GET THAT SHIT. NOW."
>ohfuckdude.txt

con't

(tendies cooking brb)
>>
File: 1460442814026.jpg (121 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
1460442814026.jpg
121 KB, 580x386
I usually love these threads but this one is fucking awful.

GIT GUD, GODDAM.
>>
>>17585932
beggars cant be choosers
>>
>>17585910

>Steve and I go into the construction site looking for shovels.
>Steve picks up a snow shovel.
>thiswilldo.sys
>"Are you retarded? If we bring that back to eddie, we'll be sharing a hole with that guy in the trunk!"
>Go get real shovels
>Come back to the car.
>Eddie says, "Anon, you get the feet while steve get's the arms".
>WhattheshitOhellno.mp4
>"DO IT PUSSY. DONT MAKE ME FUCKING MAD BRO IM NOT IN THE FUCKEN MOOD FOR YOUR SHIT BRO"
>>
>>17585950

>I go and grab the dudes legs and steve grabs his arms.
>the dude WAKES THE FUCK UP AND STARTS SCREAMING
>we drop him hard when he starts flailing
>shitpants.mov
>>
>We go to restrain the guy and they all start laughing.
>They shout, "WELCOME TO DAVIS, BITCH."
>They hazed the new guard.
>The whole company, even the owners were listening in over the radio the whole time, and were dying at the office laughing.
>They buy me a meal.
>Finish the rest of my shift alone, totally transfixed by the stark realization my own mortality, the fragile nature of life, and am slightly pissed off, but relieved.
>Owner of the company gets on the radio-
2 Oscar 49, you are one cold son of a bitch. We all heard how you didn't hesitate to get on board with that whole plot.

tl;dr New security guard gets punk'd by the company and gets spooped.
>>
>>17585970
Literally the worst greentext I have ever read in both content and execution.
>>
Work night shift for DOT in a rural area. Lots of spoopy stuff happens in the middle of nowhere on country roads. Weird noises, car lights coming towards us, never pass us but theres no roads/gates/etc for them to have turned on before reaching us, shadows in brush moving
>>
>>17587168

fuck off, that was a cool story.

okay, some of the posts were oddly short and fucked with the timing, but the story itself was cool.
>>
So this happened a while ago

>Be me, 19
>Working at a shitty pizza place
>Pretty late at night
>¨Pissed because I didn't wanted third shift that week
>Cheer up a little because my friend who also worked there offered me a ride
>My friend was heating some leftover pizza for us and the one girl that also got third shift
>We start to eat and friend starts to spit shit about the charlie charlie game
>Girl says we should play it
>We get a paper sheet and two pencils from the office
>Friend starts
"Charlie Charlie, are you here?"
>Pencil fucking moves
>I shit a brick
>Girl also gets scared
>Friend gets excited
"Charlie Charlie, are the five of us alone here?"
(Counting "it" and our manager that was locked in the office)
>We keep asking it stuff
>Start to hear things in the back of the store/place
>"Must be my imagination" I think
>She hears it too
>Says it's a mouse, so we grab some brooms to try and chase it away
>Friend leaves some trays piled up with only dough in them
>She stays in the lobby in case someone comes to the store/place
>After 10 minutes of searching, we don't see anything, then...
>Something heavy falls over back at the front of the store/place
>We rush over there and find the piled up trays and a shit ton of sauce on the floor
>Look at friend and we both look at girl
>"What the fuck did you guys do back there?"
>"Dafuq did YOU do here?"
>Stay quiet and clean up
>We felt like we were watched for like 2 hours

After a while we broke the pencils and burned down the paper sheet we played with.
>>
Got a couple. Not really paranormal or spooky at all, but I guess I'll share anyways.

1st story. Actually kind of fuinny.
>Be Me
>Work at gas station
>Outside Having smoke because place is really slow at night.
>Hear yelling to my side
>Motorcyclist is yelling at a car in front of him.
Circle in pic related is the spot he was standing.
>He gets off bike and starts walking towards car.
>Car takes right turn and drives along the red path in pic related.
>chuckle to myself, head inside
>a couple minutes later, back out for another smoke. I know, I have a problem.
>Same car and bike drive past along blue line in pic.
>Cyclist yelling
"Stop Now! That cost me ten dollars!"
>I still wonder, What the hell did the car driver do?

2nd story. Still not paranormal but still pretty scary
>Outside smoking... again
>Hear what sounds like gunshots
>Can't be more than a half mile away
>Distinctly here 2 different calibers
>Couple rounds of one, than a couple rounds of the other, than the first one again
>Finish ciggarrette, go inside
>Talk to coworker
>"There's either a shootout going on, or someone's shooting off fireworks."
"Well were i nthe middle of Fort Peirce, What do you think it is.
>Was probably some niggers shooting at each other.
>>
>work in a mixed-sex mental health unit for adults
>unit is small 'minimum security', in that residents are free to leave their rooms whenever they please
>the doors are automated too
>no one is classified as "dangerous"

The next part will contain some vague details so as not to break any privacy laws (we really do respect our residents) but the key events are exactly how they happened. I do believe the incident report omitted certain things, however

>receive resident who is of an age that suggests they won't be alive too much longer
>this person had a record of committing violent crime
>had attempted to murder their spouse once, but instead of facing prison, ended up at a psychiatric ward for many years
>Transferred to us to live out the rest of their days
>Resident is confined to a wheelchair and was quite an endearing character, but due to the specifics of their condition, had the potential for petulant outbursts if desires were not met

The hospital grounds are beautiful in summer, but early in the year things get pretty bleak - people tend to die during this period a lot more frequently- and as expected, we lost 2 residents in January of 2014.

>aforementioned resident is a bit sad to have find out two of their 'friends' had died.
>wants to take over looking after the chickens one of them kept
>"okay, sure! we're sure they'll (the chickens) appreciate you looking after them!"
>cue two weeks of taking the resident in question out to visit and feed them, etc...
>resident eventually gets fed up of this and one colleague mentions the resident was a bit hostile towards the chickens and threw their feed all over them.

Over the following night, the wire to the chicken enclosure was ripped open the entire vertical length of the cage and the chickens were "mashed to shit".
Now, I'd finished before all this had been discovered, and was heading home for breakfast when I got a call asking me if I could return
>anon, there's been an incident, blah blah blah

cont.
>>
>return back to work to find a lot of activity around the garden

Naturally, I ask what the hell happened, and no one really had any answer except for
>"we found what looks like a blood stain on Anon Residents door....and that's about it..." where the exact words

Colleague then gives me The Look: He's implying something, but won't say it. The resident is wheelchair-bound and can't even move the chair.

Ultimately, the report was written up as vandalism. Police were called, but there was not much they could do. The resident never spoke about the chickens again. We think they did it, but we just don't know how, kek
>>
File: N_44.jpg (76 KB, 1000x793) Image search: [Google]
N_44.jpg
76 KB, 1000x793
This was horrible.
>I was a Freshman in college. My mother picked me up from the dorms and we were driving down south through Florida's butthole.
>It was very late night and we needed gas.
>We see a sign for gas and we exit the small, shitty highway we were on.
>We drive a good few miles down this completely dark road to the gas station, like 4 miles, out of sight of the highway.
>The gas station is closed, lights still on so people can pump their own gas.
>The rest of the area around us is absolutely completely black. Dark tall slash pine forests at night. No houses. No moon. No cars and people.
>Darkness.
>We get out and the smell was really unexpected and confusing.
>It was the unmistakable smell of rotting, dead flesh.
>I rode my bike by roadkill before and the smell is usually contained around a small area downwind.
>This was different.
>The smell of of death was strong. Extremely intense and it was everywhere.
>Whatever it was there was a lot of it. Like in the woods like big chunks of flesh was spread all over the forest rotting and decomposing.
>Putting it all together, the smell of death, the isolation, the darkness, we both start to panic.
>Animal-like fear of the possible danger we were in was bone chilling.
>It was bizarre and intense; if we didn't get gas we would run out and be stuck in the middle of the dark nowhere with the looming smell of death haunting us.
>Was is dead animals? Dead people? Was this dimly lit gas station in the middle of darkness and nowhere a trap?
>We pumped as much gas as we could stand and got the fuck in the car and peeled out of there.
>The drive back to the highway we were trying to explain to ourselves what happened and what was going on.
It's a horrible memory. Maybe the reason why we both aren't dead is because there was two of us. The intensity of the smell of rotting flesh is still not explainable to me. There would have to be dozens of bodies rotting out in the woods nearby that place to smell that bad.
>>
File: idkaboutthatwatermark.gif (889 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
idkaboutthatwatermark.gif
889 KB, 500x375
>>17588275
maybe this
>>
Its been 6 years since I told the story here on /x/ and its been 8 years since the incident happened. I get the same debunking theories but none of them really puts my mind at ease as to what actually happened.

>18 years old
>party one saturday night
>i am designated driver
>leave party some time around 2 or 3 am
>have two friends with me. One is sick from drinking too much in my passenger seat and the other is in the back seat
>drop of friend in back seat cause he lives closest to where party went down
>i ask him if I could use his bathroom since I got a pretty long drive back(about 30-40 minute drive)
>he says no cause he snuck out
>he points to his garage
>i start walking towards the garage
>i can hear my friend behind me following
>i go to the side of the garage and I see my friend walk around the front to wait for me i guess
>motion detector sets off front garage light
>as i am pissing, i see the silhouette(light behind him) of my friend peeking back and forth from the corner of the garage
>he is peeking his head in and out of view from that corner and giggling
>i ask him why he is being gay as im pissin but he keeps doing it and is giggling
>i finish up. As im zipping up and walking over i see he stopped
>as im walking i ask again why he was doing what he was doing
>hes not there
>figure he crawled back into his window since it was only about 5 steps away from the garage
>next morning i ask him why he was watching me piss over facebook
>he tells me he went inside as i was walking to the garage

Even after 8 years i can remember this experience like it happened yesterday. Although i was into paranormal shit at that age, i was not expecting nor was i anticipating anything strange to happen that night.
I have another story if anyone is interested
>>
Methane gas
>>
>>17588873
use>before your sentence
>>
>>17588926
>like this
>>
>>17585876
so paranormal
>>
>>17588587
Go on...
>>
I used to work the graveyard shift at a mental health facility. Nothing spoopy ever happened. After I finished med count I'd sit and read Lovecraft between room checks hoping for some weirdness, trying to psyche myself out.... but nothing.

I did used to scare the shit out of the chick that worked in the women's area, though.

I remember we had a new guy and it was his first time working the overnight... We had this one client that was always goofing around, well that dude hid in one of the unlocked unoccupied rooms and when the new dude walked by, he popped out and says "I'm gonna fuck you" in a really aggressive whisper. New dude hid in the tech station. Brilliant.
>>
>>17589465
Oh, and during room checks I walked in on dudes beating off a few times. That's kinda spoopy, I guess.
>>
>>17587869
The story was shit.

>guy with attempted murder charges working as an armed security guard
>a security guard trying to cover up accidentally killing a drunk trespasser in self defense
>management being okay with a couple of guards abandoning their posts for however long to fuck around

It was all around a shit story.
>>
>>17585950
>snow shovel
>university of phoenix stadium

Right there is where you fucked up.

I live 2 blocks from there. It has, and never will snow.
>>
>Be me
>22 years old
> Night shift security guard for construction project of solar panels out in the middle of desert
>Friday night post is half hour from base
>Fuck.jpg
>coworker asks me what posts I have scheduled
> I show him and he tells me my post for sunday night is haunted and you can see burned dilapidated house just off perimeter
>people see creepy shit there, anon
>I ignore assuming coworker just teying to spoop me
>mfw asshole boss says we can't even have a pocketknife on me when I was armed guard before this and my post is infested with coyotes
>No light except flashlight
>begin patrol
>things going well apart from constant howling
>radio goes off
>guard at other post says he found open container which was supposed to be locked
>but it wasn't. It was unlocked and open
>silence for a moment
>base tells him to go inside, secure, container, lock back up, and write in report
>silence for what feels like 20 mins
>guard reports back that there was nothing and he has relocked container
>ffw to Sunday night
>halfway through night I look towards burned house
>holyshititsreal.png
>see nothing
>go on with patrol
>2am and all's well
>do another round and find open container with lock a couple feet away in dirt
>ohgoddammitnotduringmyshift.exe
>I radio base and explain
>they instruct me to go in container, secure, lock up, write in report
>I lift flashlight and point towards open container
>door is loud and a bit heavy
>how is it this open by itself
>I look inside and see classroom arranged
>strange but no spoops
>lockup
>report to base
>write in report

Could it have been daytime construction worker error or real spoops? What do you think /x/?
>>
File: image.png (302 KB, 934x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
302 KB, 934x1136
Personal story
>>
>>17585863
It's a Spongebob episode.
>>
>>17588275
Should've gone back during the day. Could've either been a) a sociopath killing the local wildlife(they are known to do that) or b) a dumping ground for the local serial killer.
>>
One time I accidentally googled erratas while at work

Spoops ensued
>>
>>17588587
Interested. What is your story anon
>>
>>17589694
Kek
>>
>>17588476
>thatfilename.kek
>>
>>17589693
>Should've gone back during the day.
lol, fuck that no. Your reasons for going back are awful. You see, I don't want to die. Very simple.
>>
>>17589660

Damn this ones good.
>>
>>17590647
I agree, that theme is cracking
>>
>>17589660
I love this one, seen it a lot, are you really that guy? ever found anything else out about it?
>>
>>17588587
you already said the he was drunk as fuck, why does the account of someone who probably doesn't remember half of the night need to be debunked, dipshit?
>>
>>17585819
in fucking pink background? thank you so much douche, I'll never tell a story again

[spoiler]just kidding anon, I didn't write the story, thank you kindly[/spoiler]
>>
>>17587950
>Fort Pierce
>Florida?
>/x/phile
Whats your name?
>>
>>17585829
THIS SUMMER
>>
>>17589481
>it has, and never will

Wut.jpg
>>
>>17588275
I like that gas station.
>>
>>17590647
>>17590695
>>17591442
Thanks guys. Yea That's my story. No never found anything else about it, I've had plenty of other weird and creepy experiences since then, but that one has always stuck with me
>>
>working 3rd shift at local major beer distributor after smashing my finger with a keg helping a driver deliver beer
>light duty is light, but there's a lot of it, you wouldn't believe how many drivers + noobie helpers drop cases/drive like morons
>reboxing bottles from broken cases, only one there besides one other light duty warehouse helper and the older late night warehouse supervisor
>supervisor takes me to the warehouse with most of the trucks tells me that I'm to rebox all the cases of our top product while he and the more experienced night warehouse guy work across the street in the other warehouse with the tougher microbrews cases
>hop to it, slow going with only a hand and a half
>take a piss break at 2 AM, on the way out I notice the breakroom light is on, which is motion activated
>I check it out, almost piss myself when I see a goddamn gorrilla suit stuffed between the wall and refrigerator
>sigh, touch it, flop the empty sleeves around touch the rubber mask
>go across the street, take that piss, come out of the bathroom and run into the supervisor
>hey man, I didn't know you guys kept a gorilla suit around. what the hell does this beer distributor have anything to do with gorillas?
>just stares at me
>wants me to show him
>I take him back across the street, the breakroom light is off
>the suit is gone
>he tells me to quit bullshitting him and get back to work

some other weird shit happened, but I was only on light duty for two weeks because my finger was only badly bruised and not broken should I go on?
>>
>>17585876
you don't know what tl;dr means
>>
>>17592098
Yes, post cock pic.
>>
>>17584396
>be working night shift, security at 120 year old lumber mill

>mill went iut of business, but the new owners still run chippers

>Always feel weird in the "caustic room", but have to check upper officers and catwalks for thieves/sleeping bums

>night is normal, wide awake and in a good mood

>not thinking ghost, but a real person is behind me as I'm climbing halfway up the stairs to the catwalk

>turn around thinking someone is gonna make a break for the door I came in

>just a head, body and arms pumping, line he was was running

>no legs

>wore a sort of brown coveralls as he ran through a brick fucking wall

>run out and call boss (he doesn't mind, we were good friends)

>tells me that the guy died from electrocution in the 80's, all the other guards have seen him

>tells me that there were so many ghosts and bad juju on the property that they've bulldozed out buildings because people refuse to work in them

Never entered that room again. You could honestly feel death on that whole property though, no matter which building you were in. You were never alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 200x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 200x301
>>17592374
Some pics of the mill
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 864x486
>>17592404
>>
>gas station
>automatic beer cave doors sensing stuff that isn't there and opening
>door bell sensors do the same thing
>equipment makes loud fucking clicks

Everything probably just old, but it's fun to tell trainees that shit's haunted
>>
>>17587995
Come on anon, it's obvious. The guy can probably walk is either A; faking it, or B; not entirely unable to feel distress walking.
>>
>>17585905
Sick, I'm from El Paso. I hear Fort Bliss has a bunch of spooky shit going on
>>
>>17585863
this nigga has never seen spongebob before?
>>
>>17592911
To be fair, I hadn't seen the episode either until I started babysitting. I never liked Spongebob, always seemed like a dumb show.
>>
>>17589693
Or maybe just a rural pig farm/slaughterhouse in the distance
>>
I declare war to ivy
I declare war to 4 of life
I declare war to creation in team
>>
>Be working at a certain American drug store
>Got stuck on the overnight shift to prepare for an event and inspection the next day
>Send coworker home at around 1:30a
>Lock the door and walk towards the office on the other side of the building
>Walk past the photo lab and it's cold as fuck over there for some reason
>Just THAT entire area is cold
>Go back out onto the sales floor after sitting in the office for a few
>Be inspecting the aisles when I hear the register turn itself on in the photo lab
>Ignore it thinking it's just updating itself until I hear crazed rattling and then the sound of the drawer popping itself open
>Run over to see receipt paper has dispensed itself with gibberish on it and the drawer open but the screen was off
>Close it and go back to work
>Now feeling spooky af
>Can't shake the feeling that somebody was watching me from the direction of the photo la
b
>Eventually calm down and chalk it up to tiredness
>Just as I was starting to calm down I see a translucent white human shaped figure walking towards the photo lab
>Naw son, I didn't see that.com I'm just tired.org Must be something in my eye
>Papers and candy bars come flying from that direction--A GOOD 20 FEET AWAY
>Drop everything and nope the fuck out of there
>>
>>17594910
Too much of the standard haunting tropes, try toning it down next time.
>>
>>17585863
It's a meme, you dip
>>
>>17595480
>Memes = Jokes
Oh how the times have changed.
>>
File: Foto 2016-04-17 19 14 00.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Foto 2016-04-17 19 14 00.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>17589660
Good read, thank you sir
>>
>>17589660
Pretty good shit, you don't often see stories this great in this thread.
>>
>>17597502
>>17597535
Thanks guys, I should get around to greentexting some of my other stories; this place is a right trip some evenings
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.