[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a vision in a trance state a while ago where I will be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: spookymoulder.jpg (40 KB, 823x549) Image search: [Google]
spookymoulder.jpg
40 KB, 823x549
I had a vision in a trance state a while ago where I will be walking on a city street with a friend and I will be shot to death. My friend screamed for help and for someone to call 911 and I was floating away from my body. I asked my higher self when it will happen and it will be in around eight years from now.

What should I do? What would you do if you were in my position and knew that you would never have a normal life like those around you? I am at a loss.

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1422653819374.jpg (45 KB, 481x536) Image search: [Google]
1422653819374.jpg
45 KB, 481x536
bump
>>
File: 1437842361417.jpg (296 KB, 1057x734) Image search: [Google]
1437842361417.jpg
296 KB, 1057x734
bump yet again
>>
>>17580948
Be sure this are the eight best years of your life
>>
You just shouldn't hang out with that friend.
>>
Bro... the reason you had this spoop is so that you can PREVENT it lmao... if that's what was going to happen then you wouldn't have foreseen it
>>
>>17581092
I've foreseen things before, tried to prevent it and it happened anyway because that's the nature of fate and time.
>>
>>17581097

Maybe this is the turning point where you learn that's NOT the nature of fate and time...
>>
>>17580948
>I asked my higher self when it will happen
>I asked my higher self
>higher self
HighER indicating you were already high.
You should word things better in boards seen as unreliable as this one, especially this one itself.
>>
>>17580948
>What should I do?
Think carefully about where you were shot and every night on the 8th year, attach a piece of metal to that area on your clothing using tape or something else that won't let it fall off.
If the same person is still your friend, avoiding being with them at night for the year.
Get a fucking handgun and do some target practice throughout the 6th, 7th, and 8th years. Get a gun permit on the 8th year and never have it more than 5 feet away from you.
If fate exists (which I would argue is not true), you're done for. Try as you might, one can not compete with fate.
>>
>>17581103
But it is. There's nothing I can do to prevent it so I need to figure out what to do from here on in.
>>
>>17581105
>having a really, REALLY bad personal connotation of "higher"
By higher self, he meant a "self" that is "higher" than himself. He never said he himself was already high.
>>
>>17581106
>Get a fucking handgun
The shooting happens in a foriegn country where I won't be able to get one unless American gun laws are flexible enough to let a non-US citizen get a gun.
>>
>>17581110

What if you had another dream that completed the vision and ended with you returning to your body and surviving
>>
>>17581120
It wasn't a dream- it was a vision that happened when I was in a trance. Not to knock prophetic dreams, but that isn't what happened in this case. And yes, I know that I died in it.
>>
>>17581118
>foreign country
Now this is starting to sound like bullshit. A couple questions; what country exactly?
Why did you not include that in your original post?
How do you know it's a country where you won't be able to get one? I'm no geographer, but I'd guess that in most countries you can buy an international permit regardless of nationality.
Lastly, why did you give no response to the rest of my suggestions? It seems as though you jumped in and just ran head first in to the one solution that wouldn't work as opposed to the others.
>>
>>17581140
> what country exactly?
America. I was in NYC.
>Why did you not include that in your original post?
Because it didn't relate to my question in the OP
>How do you know it's a country where you won't be able to get one? I'm no geographer, but I'd guess that in most countries you can buy an international permit regardless of nationality.
I'm rather ignorant of gun laws, but to me it sounds like a strange choice if a country allowed non-citizens to be able to own them.
>Lastly, why did you give no response to the rest of my suggestions?
Because your other suggestions are sound ones and I'll take the advice. They're all good ideas, but the only suggestion I may not be able to take is to get a gun in a different country.
>>
>>17580948
Nothing.
I had a dream where my throat was slit in bed and I'm still alive.
Also had visions where I was shot in the back of the head/stabbed etc.

You can't avoid it, try not to piss people off in life and never fuck people over. Avoid that street like the plague if you can, though it won't change anything.
>>
>>17581136

So fate is fate, I get it. Also it makes it more compelling that it was an actual vision and not a dream. But just as a thought experiment... can it be both true and untrue in some sense? What if it was fate to change fate? I'm sorry, I just can't believe you're just going to take it like that, even if you do know it's going to happen.
>>
>>17581168
I've thought about this quite a bit and I feel like if I live my entire life afraid of how my death will be and do everything I can to avoid and prepare for to an almost paranoid extent I'll wind up both dead and wasting the time left that I have on earth in this life. I am not powerful enough to change the future if this what is meant to be. If that's what's written then that's what's written.
>>
File: f8m8.png (6 KB, 597x316) Image search: [Google]
f8m8.png
6 KB, 597x316
>>17581186

to be frank here is my theory of what will happen to you
>>
>>17581202
What in the world is super fate?

Nice picture I'm sure it took you 4700 hours in MS paint.
>>
>>17581151
>America
"It is a class C felony for any person who is not a citizen of the United States to carry or possess any firearm, unless the person: 1) Is a lawful permanent resident; 2) has obtained a valid alien firearm license pursuant to RCW 9.41.173; or 3) meets the requirements of RCW 9.41.175."

http://wdfw.wa.gov/help/questions/118/What+are+the+firearms+possession+rules+for+non-U.S.+citizens%3F

So it looks like you CAN purchase a permit once in America.
The other answers you gave were fair enough. I hope you can throw together some kind of change in belief or find a loophole in your current perception of fate being all too real and unstoppable. If you truly believe it's going to happen, you need to somehow convince yourself that either it's not or that you can still stop it.
Another question; whose life is more important in your eyes? I ask because the chances are that if you don't stop your friend from going, but you don't go either, they're taking a bullet.
>>
>>17581211
Thank you for the research on guns, I suppose I will get one once I arrive there at some point if I'm able to.
> whose life is more important in your eyes? I ask because the chances are that if you don't stop your friend from going, but you don't go either, they're taking a bullet.

This is a fair statement and a fair question that I hadn't thought about before. It's difficult for me to answer since it's so far away but I suppose my friend's life is important to me as well. If it would be between me and him dying, I would choose to die to protect him because it's the right thing to do. This is a moot point because, as I've previously stated, fate cannot be changed.
>>
>>17581209

super fate is kind of like fate but sort of on top of it
>>
>>17581257
What does that even mean?
>>
>>17581266

Okay well I'm trolling you but I'm actually making a point about the concept of fate. It could be fated to change fate, it could be fated to do anything. What is fundamentally the difference between free will and fate because as you change things by free will, is this not the living mind of fate? Is it not then the free will of fate itself that you are experiencing?

It's just that I really respect your belief in fate and I don't want to assail that but I REALLY think that this experience is meant to make some kind of point to you about not just giving up and assuming you're going to get fucked.
>>
>>17581277
Those are some interesting questions, but in my view fate and free will go hand in hand. You are free to choose what you want to do but your destiny has already been written. I also don't see how me not living my life in paranoia means that I'm giving up.
>>
>>17581251
Try not to think of the "pre determined" to much.
There are many paths and thought is what guides you.
Yet the more thought you put into it the more it is likely to happen.
I have found this to be true on many occasions in my life, visions that would come true because they would always be in my mind, others that would not as they were lost and forgotten.

We all walk the unavoidable path towards death regardless of time.
Do not let death scare you, find peace and enjoy the journey.
On a more literal note of the dream.
Have you ever betrayed this friend or thought about doing so?
Does this friend seem depressed or "off" in any way?
This could simply be a matter of your subconscious telling you to stay close to this person as they are in a time of need.

On the flip they could be about to betray you/have done so in the past.
>>
File: 1439791407905.gif (997 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1439791407905.gif
997 KB, 500x475
There's 2 ways you can go about this.

1. Prepare yourself spiritually and mentally for whatever lies beyond. Live as fulfilled a life as you can. Accomplish your dreams. Try to find love, even if fleeting. Whatever. You have 8 years so you can get a lot done if your really convicted.
>A) You die as in the dream, as at peace with it as you can.
>B)You live and your life is still pretty good now.

2. Take active steps to prevent it. Avoid every circumstance and parameter of the dream you can. If your in a foreign country, this seems pretty easy, just don't go to NYC dummy.
>A) Fate takes you anyways in a way you could have never expected, your efforts are futile and wasted.
>B)You live past the curse, feel dumb for believing it for so long and perhaps missing out on things.

Barring all that, you could just ignore it. Good luck OP.
>>
>>17581306

No, you're not giving up, I misspoke. I actually applaud your attitude. I just wish you didn't have to be so... fatalistic, lol.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
>>17581382
>>
>>17581426

Thank you. Surely he will listen to me now
>>
>>17581382
I understand. As for the fatalism part, I suppose I've just embraced what fate has in store for me. Visions of the future are more a curse than anything and it's best for if I don't give a fight. Besides I don't want my friend to die instead of me- I would never be able to live with the guilt if this were a possibility.
>>
File: 1455372208279.gif (2 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
1455372208279.gif
2 MB, 300x241
>>17581592
>Get familiar with Christ. You have no alternative.
>>
>>17581308
I'll do my best not to think of the pre-determined, but you realize it is fate. It took me quite a long time to come to terms with it.
>Have you ever betrayed this friend or thought about doing so?
>Does this friend seem depressed or "off" in any way?
>This could simply be a matter of your subconscious telling you to stay close to this person as they are in a time of need.
>On the flip they could be about to betray you/have done so in the past.

No and no, but these are all interesting thoughts through and through. My gut and intuition told me that this wasn't simply a vision open to interpretation but a ver batim view of events.

Perhaps this is time to revisit this event.
>>17581339
I don't want to forget about you, so thank you for this post and that lovely gif. I'll take it to heart.
>>
>>17581477
No need to start the hostile sarcasm, Anon. I was agreeing with you.
>>
File: aliens.jpg (84 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
84 KB, 500x493
I shall give this thread a humble bump.
>>
>>17581160
*slits throat"
shh, nothing personal kid.
>>
>>17580948
which city? do you know reason you were shot? what did the urderer look like? man ? woman? did he say something before shooting?
>>
>>17584179
>which city?
NYC
>do you know reason you were shot?
The person was going for my friend but got me instead.
>what did the urderer look like? man ? woman?
The only thing I know is that it's a man, but I never got a good look at the person.
>did he say something before shooting?
No it was a total surprise, and took my friend by surprise as well.
>>
>>17581186

Just move to another country or never enter that city or don't meet this friend of yours. Don't play fucking stupid you rp piece of shit
>>
>>17584381
>Don't play fucking stupid you rp piece of shit
Another shill on /x/.
Piss off.
>>
>>17582695

I was just kidding, I was thanking you
>>
>>17584381
fuck off fedorafag
>>
>>17580948
>would never have a normal life like those around you

There's no reason for you not to live a normal life. Just, y'know, live a normal life. If anything, you're saved from the ravages of old age, cancer, or whatever the police state has in store for us in ten years.

Besides, death lurks on every corner anyway (especially in NYC), so just go with it. And relax. dude.
>>
File: america fuckyah.jpg (34 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
america fuckyah.jpg
34 KB, 400x308
>>17586977

Also here's a picture of America since I forgot to post it in >>17586977
>>
Buy bulletproof vest
>>
>>17586977
Those that live normal lives plan for marriage, homes, families and careers which is something that I can never do.
>>
File: cool kid smoking.jpg (82 KB, 468x615) Image search: [Google]
cool kid smoking.jpg
82 KB, 468x615
>>17587430
I meant, live a normal life for you. I don't have a known threat hanging over my head and I still don't do a very good job of Being A Grownup.
>>
>>17587707
That's quite a fair point that you have there. Although to talk about yourself, I don't think anyone has a good idea about what being a grown-up is but we all muddle through.
>>
>>17580948
OP needs to listen to this song to explain away his problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAZjXJNVTmA
>>
>>17588245
This song doesn't help at all.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.