[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
contacting jinns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
How does one contact a jinn?

My girlfriend had an experience a couple years ago where her old somali witch freind released her from a jinn who had been following her since a child. This woman claimed to be from a family of witches, but ill post that whole story when i can ask her about it again.

Also, post any personal experiences wth jinns etc thnx
>>
snapchap
>>
File: images-155.jpg (16 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images-155.jpg
16 KB, 512x288
>>17576843
>>
snapchat
>>
>>17576836
Jinns don't exist.
>>
step 1
be a muslim
>>
>>17576836
>jinn
genie
>>
>>17576836
Step 1: Be a massive faggot (check)
Step 2: be "sand niggery" (check?)
>>
>>17576836
It's difficult to hear stories about djinn from Muslims since they always change the subject if you bring it up. Everyone always just says "God made them from fire, Iblis is bad" and will say no more. I'm interested in knowing more about them too OP
>>
>>17580376
They say that because that is what their parents told them. None of them know shit and 99% haven't read more than 2 pages of the Quran. They just want to impress you and look cool. I'm a sandnigger I know my own shitskin people.
>>
heres a mudslime book of soopy things feat jinn

https://mega.nz/#F!sQZ0ACqT!iQVtZSf2SFWg4YnKZXDfVg
>>
>>17580380
Do you know about the djinn then? I asked a supposedly well versed islam quran guy that talked at my college and he gave me the same "Smokeless fire don't talk about them they can hear you" thing like everyone else did.
>>
>>17580417
islam is backwoods slave days pickaninny tier superstitious shit. dont whistle while you pee, or the djinni will fly up your urethra, dont pee into holes or they will fly up your urethra, they will buttfuck you if you dont shake bells at night, oogah boogah the jews fault.
>>
>>17576836
You can always call on Christ instead and just reach out to the top to begin with.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>17580817
thank you for that.
>>
>>17580817
Too bad Christ isn't God or the top, that is Allah whom djinn are subservient to
>>
>>17580817
http://pastebin.com/fkhWmqWQ
>>
Muslim convert here.

We don't like to talk about jinns, because it's said the more you think about them, talk about them, the more you are "calling them"

As for me, I believe, or more like accept that they are out there, but I try to totally not think about them whatsoever. I don't want to deal with them.

But just to share a few words, there are good jinns and bad jinns. But it is said that even the best jinn out of them all, is not better than the worst human out of us all.
Some jinns will help you out, they try to be bros, but it's not good to accept help from them. Some jinns will fuck your life up, "chase" you your whole life, for us even if shit start movng around the house or we hear sounds, we assume it's a jinn. And there are playful fuckers. They like to prank people, don't want to cause serious harm, just mess around. I read stories about a guy who woke up 10+ times in his life, to... to someone slapping him, then he'd hear a distant laugh. That's all. He never had any other spooky experience, just getting slapped while sleeping. Or this story about this jinn who pretended to be meme aladdin genie who makes wishes come true, the guy wanted a big mansion, the jinn guided him to one, told him where he hid the key, and that the house is his now. In the morning, the fucking police was knocking on the door for illegally entering the home of someone else, because apparently it was owned by some real estate agency or idek.

So yeah.

Also, I dont like these videos because I'm quite skeptical, but I also don't/can't say they are fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9RydPx7F9s
>>
>>17582730
muslim here too
have to disagree with tis: But it is said that even the best jinn out of them all, is not better than the worst human out of us all.
There are actually really good jinns and some are much more obedient to god than say alot of muslim,but the thing is they rarely( if ever) try to contact humans or interact with us.They simply stay away from the" human" realm.

Anyways there are a lot of stories about jinns if you read about king solomon, he was the only prophet who had the ability to control jinns.
It's said the jinns hated/loathed king solomon,cause they simply could not comprehend that a human being could control them or be more powerful.Jinns are made of fire and they see humans as stupid/less/nothing of importance.That's why they hate him til this very day.
Arrogance is a huge sin in Islam.btw
(sry for bad english)
>>
>>
>>17576836
muslim somali here,

used to have a jinn hide in my cupboard, he opened it when i turned around and closed it at 12:00 every night exactly. They are dickheads but just read some Quran and most jinns will bugger off. You could play it loud on your speakers for the same effect.
>>
>>17583125
i will add to our brother's comment that some muslim djinn have been witnessed coming to adhan for salat. they are not all bad. the ones that are not all bad, are not all muslim. but there are muslim djinn; 72
>>
>>17582730
>>17582730
subhan'Allah for this diabolical djinn increasing our Imaan, brother.

unfortunately this is not the whole video. the whole video looks to be around 24 minutes long, but i can not find it subtitled. i may can ask for a friend to transcribe.
>>
Are some half animal half human?
Because I've seen animal/humans made of complete fire. Are these djinns
Never had a problem they are nice and have a qt. Personality
>>
>>17584097
Ive seen a few beings like that. I think jinn are like angels just lower on the evolutionary scale. Humans strive to divinity which is to elevate ourselves to the levels of gods and angels.

Djinn souls can inhabit human bodies or animal bodies. They also have their own realms that are sort of like in a different em spectrum of energy. I think souls inhabit bodies to grow over millions or billions of years. That is why you see the partial animal forms.

Also our minds have different parts that are said to be different, like reptilian mammal monkey, human etc. In animism type practices where you venerate forms of spirits like the old egyptian or sumerian idols you activate different parts of the brain and it alters the chromosome expression.

I did experiments on lsd where I tried to mix and hybrid with other forms of dna. I think I ended up somewhere other than human for a while, forgetting languages and words. Then realized that the god force is really like the perfected evolutionary blueprint and so we should strive to more like god, not so much like the animal spirits. Language is a divine expression, be careful what vibrations you form in your inner soul.

I think its not so bad though, there are highly evolved intelligences watching over us. If you mess up your patterns prayer to god can bail you out.

Those hybrids will evolve into beautiful angelic spirits in their own time.
>>
>>17584170
Also perhaps why greys like to get human dna. I heard that greys are djinn in a special kind of body.

Ive dreamed myself lots of times without a form like, its a different experience to say the least. Lots of limitations that humans wouldn't consider, but also lots of freedom from social constructs.
>>
>>17583976
this
>>
>>17584184
I also read that Greys are Djinn in a physical form, but now I can't find the information
>>
Yo
>be muslim, be peaceful
>be me years ago
>break up with girlfriend of long ass relationship
>she freaks out
>says theres a jinn above my car (sunroof)
>starts hyperventilating repeating herself
>i open all windows/sunroof dont see shit
>it's spitting rain full ass car park and dont see shit
>she keeps saying it... proceeds to faint... out for 5+ minutes
>wakes up keeps acting like she saw a jinn lol telling me not to drive round trees (folklore they chill in trees)
>drive her home
>move on
>next gf sees psychic
>psychic bitch says i have 3 jinns after me
>psychic not muslim
> claims jinn bitch after me
>see psychic... tell her she isn't talking to Michael like she claims (the prophet - Christian and Muslim)
>she conversing with jinns that travel to gates of heaven listening to Gods plans with the angels
> verse in quran correlating to 'shooting stars'... 'ball of fire is thrown at the jinns who try to steal a hear from the heavens gates'... anyway tell her i be out
>leave
>be now

people claim to have seen/feel jinns… I have not.. Islamic teachings state, jinns cannot expose themselves to us or else they’ll cast themselves into fire (they’re in another dimension we cannot see, however, I strongly believe in see shadowy figures zooming past your eyes being them)
furthermore,iblis (shaitan, satan) is the oldest and smartest jinn, but nothinggggg compared to us, which drives his jealousy and mischief in provoking us into evil ways

also believe greys are jinns, zionists trying to reach king solomons temple remains beneath al aqsa mosque in jeruselam to recover king/prophet solomons books which he writes how to control jinns... powerful people in world tryna get books to use jinns for worldly gain...
>>
>>17582730
>muslim
You need to really read the gospel as soon as possible.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?version=KJV&search=Matthew%201

>a guy who woke up 10+ times in his life, to... to someone slapping him, then he'd hear a distant laugh
Shortly before I became a Christian, I kept hearing my name in my head, and one day I was lying in bed and thought it might have been someone trying to talk to me so I said something like "Yeah what?" then, suddenly everything became dark and it became difficult to move, and 2 dark entities rushed towards me laughing, one pinned my chest down and the other pinned my arms down. It's the same thing that happens during "sleep paralysis", they are not good and not of God. God is love.

Basically, pisslam is a demonic religion given to a false prophet and spread through violence and lies.

Violence & deception are both things which God absolutely hates.

Genesis 6:5-13
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

God cannot love pisslam, it's impossible.
>>
>>17586313
>aqsa mosque
maybe they already have how do you know
>>
>>17582164
The earliest writings of Christianity are Paul's letters and they clearly express Christ's godhood. The Council of Nicaea was called in response to the rise of Arianism. It affirmed the triune nature of God, it didn't create it.
>>
>>17586383
Stop trying to convert people to your fucking concentration camp religion you spiritual retard
>>
>>17580510
Perfect
>>
>>17582164
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs - Dead Sea Scrolls OT and NT before 68 AD
>>17581689
You're welcome.
>>
>>17587465
We love you anyway.
>>
>>17577068
You don't exist
>>
>>17588347

But only if you're christian in name. Otherwise we can be derogatory and hateful towards you by claiming either the old testament laws that Jesus 'forgave' or Crazy-ass Paul.
>>
>>17587369
Did you read any of that? Because it clearly addressed the problem of Paul's letters.
>>17586383
Do you even realise in Islam we hold the gospel as divine text? Have you read Qur'an? No, of course you have not.
Islam is the submission to Allah, Jesus Christ is a Muslim.
Matthew 7:21 we submit only to The Father.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ETD8DL7MhA

Islam forbids violence or spreading itself through violence. It is clear you know nothing of Islam, of what you condemn; Matthew 7; you are a clear hypocrite to all whom know Allah: and by your lies you attempt to spread Christianity, the true false religion, spread by the true false prophet, Paul of Tarsus.
>>17588343
The DSS does not include the whole New Testament. It also helps prove that there have been forgeries and additions to the bible, and that many books are written by more than one author.
Moreover, the DSS were written by a group that believed in a dual messianic prophecy: thereby being in line with Qur'anic truths. The Dead Sea Scrolls even predict Muhammad by name, PBUH.
>>
File: jeannie.jpg (135 KB, 377x500) Image search: [Google]
jeannie.jpg
135 KB, 377x500
>>
>>17582149
>aka Satan
>>
File: 1444723425078.png (137 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1444723425078.png
137 KB, 300x250
>>17589127
>John 1King James Version (KJV)
>1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>2 The same was in the beginning with God.
>3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
>4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
>5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
>6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
>7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
>8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
>9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
>10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
>11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
>12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
>13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
>14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
>15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

Who was Light?

to be continued...
>>
>>17592212
John 8

>12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
>13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.
>14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
>15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
>16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
>17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
>18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
>19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.
>20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

I guess the answer to the previous post
>who was Light (or "The Light")
is Jesus *Yeshua* the Messiah.

what are the implications of this?
If Jesus is the Light, and the light was God then?
>>
>>17591729
awooga
>>
>>17592212
>>17592258
are you seriously using a book that was written by multiple anonymous authors much later than jesus was even on earth, to argue your point?

and seriously, what is your point? half-baked bad analogies? because by Yeshua's own words, the father is greater than he, he is not anywhere near omniscient (Allah is the only), and he was /given/ authority. by Allah. Who is not him. Because else he would already have the authority /facepalm
and then you'd be saying Allah can die
/doublefacepalm
when His name is The Ever-Living!

to believe in the Resurrection is to glorify man above the Word of God; surely, That can never die, as the Word of God prevails all things.
>>
>>17592258
>>17592212
the ONLY thing you are doing as a follower of Christ, and not believing in the Prophet he spoke of, by NAME, saying he was to come after him -- that is also prophecised throughout the OT -- is being a FALSE BELIEVER. that is why you REJECT CHRIST'S WORDS.
>>
i genuinely feel sorry for the christians who are tricked into polytheism and Prophet worship. I do believe that God knows what goes in their hearts and if their faith is sincerely to and for God so who am i to Judge.
>>
File: 1460374046854.gif (822 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
1460374046854.gif
822 KB, 600x366
>>17586313
>be muslim, be peaceful

Sorry, had to stop reading there.
>>
>>17589089
>>17589127
Le angry sandniggers doing what they do best
>>
>>17589089
What was that part about worshipping a pedophile again?
>>
>>17593291
Le pedophile you mean
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.