[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lilith
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11
File: lilith.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
lilith.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
The Predatory Lineage owes our existence to Lilith.
The Predatory Race would not exist if it wasn't for Lilith.
None of the Supernatural Sub-Species would exist if it wasn't for Lilith.
She bred with humans, and our gifted blood was passed on through time.
We are Wolves among Lambs.
>>
>>17574792
Astarte, Ishtar, Esther, Star, Stern, Estrella
>>
>>17574792

Vampire lore
>>
>>17574792
Or..... you can thank the rarity of salvageable food sources among the vegetable kingdom.
>>
>>17574792

My friend Dave dated this chick Lilith, she was pretty cool but kind of fucked in the head because she liked cats, sex was good though. Don't tell Dave.
>>
>>17574792
Lilith is truly not appreciated enough.
>>
File: teeth.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
Orly?

Balaam.
>>
>>17574873

Your 'Dave' posts are stupid.
>>
>>17574890
Dave was a son of a bitch.
if I ever see him again....
>>
>>17574896
Ashley?
>>
>>17574797
Lilith isn't just the mother of Vampires, but every person out there with the blood of a predatory creature of the night.
She was the first true immortal, and her birthing of the night's predators is a gift to her descendants.

>>17574883
It's a pity that most Christians don't know of Lilith.
Instead Churches speak of Adam and Eve, even though Eve was created as a request of Adam after Lilith's exile from Eden.
>>
>>17575075
Considering she was created as an equal to Adam and Eve ended up being the one to ruin Eden, it is pretty sad. Lilith was demonized and her children labeled as life draining demons.
>>
Jensen Ackles killed her. Jensen Ackles kills everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1280x960
Boo
>>
We are RP fags among shitposters

FTFT
>>
File: MDSL100HF.jpg (23 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
MDSL100HF.jpg
23 KB, 325x400
Bipolar Disorder. That is all.
>>
>The Predatory Race

Um, we talking about Muslims or Jews? This isn't PC at all.
>>
>>17574792
Gotta love her. I hope to hear from her very soon.
>>
bros where can i find more info about lilith? are there any old texts? not some modern blogs or shit.
>>
>>17576025
look up for demonology books
>>
>>17575757
nice number, you got there..
also.. confirmation bias.. i guess. and... also scizophrenic... and... ermm.. what else is the rp here...
you are a jinn
>>
>>17576049
can i find some free pdfs or have to buy them?
>>
>>17574792

9/10 body on that statue.

would chisel.
>>
File: tumblr_m9e7a6FMSt1qfvycfo1_1280.jpg (119 KB, 1000x468) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9e7a6FMSt1qfvycfo1_1280.jpg
119 KB, 1000x468
BILLITH
>>
>>17576117
i guess it's better to buy them.
>>
>>17575976
Show her the respect she deserves if you do contact her.
>>
>>17575075
So is this mother of creatures of night thing actual lore that fiction uses after research, or is this pure tv show related rp?
>>
GEHENA IS NIGH
>>
File: worldpeacelilith.png (551 KB, 1031x882) Image search: [Google]
worldpeacelilith.png
551 KB, 1031x882
>>
>>17579107
It's roleplay or something from a tv show/game. The "real" Lilith was the first woman created equal to Adam by God, but she rejected him as a partner, so she was sent away and God made Eve from Adam's rib instead. Lilith was worshiped in old Mesopotamia and by /x/ users who think they can summon succubi to bone them.
>>
File: 06 L'Amoureux.jpg (205 KB, 354x661) Image search: [Google]
06 L'Amoureux.jpg
205 KB, 354x661
>>17575075
stfu please, pathetic rp.

>>17576183
Until you see her nasty legs... and kill ya

>>17575102
guess who is who on this card? hehe
>>
>>17579107
>>17580387
>>17580486

This is no roleplay, Lilith is the mother of the Predatory Race, and I am honored to be part of her bloodline
>>
>>17574792
>We are Wolves among Lambs.
I am a sheep among wolves.

We meet again eternal enemy. Yeshua Christ would like to heal you.
>>
File: lu.png (799 KB, 721x1000) Image search: [Google]
lu.png
799 KB, 721x1000
>>17580685
>to heal you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs
>>
>>17580578

Not that guy you responded to but shut the fuck up you pathetic role playing fat faggot.
>>
>>17580578
Cain was the first vampire you Bahari dingus!!!!
But seriously stop role playing
>>
>>17577650
In the end, I did last night. Had a weird dream... My head hurt really bad... And, obviously I always show her love, and respect. I know she's always there for me. Words can't describe how I love her.
>>
>>17579107
Look up Vampire the Masquerade and Noddist lore. It has some interesting metaphysical insights but shouldn't be taken literally like this faggot
>>
File: 196608-193664.jpg (189 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
196608-193664.jpg
189 KB, 980x552
>>17574792

> ''The Predatory Race would not exist if it wasn't for Lilith.''
Bull-shit, because: It was ~~> I <~~ (the anonomous # ONE) who wispered into Lucifer's ear and asked: ''Do you want Free Will?'' ~ And then Lucy's friends and fuck-mates Left.. (or ''fell'', or ''were kicked out'', or ''were damed'') ...our original Home.

> ''We are Wolves among Lambs.''
Bull-shit, because: we are Rebelious (Fallen-?)-Angels amoung a co-dependant (poisoned) human race.
>>
>>17580750
Don't deface the Mother with your little games, faggot.
>>17580734
Heresy, remove this filth.
>>
>>17580783
I met Cain in on a taxi ride the other day
Want me to ask him for ya?
>>
>>17580783
You ever read the liver qayin anon?
Might give you a more nuanced view of the subject
>>
can i call upon lilith to end this pathetic rp faggotry?
>>
Lilith was actually permanently destroyed with no current sign of a future rebirth until shes fixed. But hey you'll all get better eventually, or you'll know the truth at the time of your judgement. - Anon Nathaniel
>>
File: 1460511300903.jpg (49 KB, 683x538) Image search: [Google]
1460511300903.jpg
49 KB, 683x538
>>17580578
The only bloodline unique to you is made up of generations of inbreeding.
>>
>>17576194
Topkek
>>
>>17580795
>>17580795

hu?
>>
I was actually reading the Summerian Myths Recently. Hail Knowlege of Enki. and Lillith Living in the Tree with the serpent. But of course they scared her off. ;P Because wifey #2 wanted a CHAIR?

This bitch is all oh you know your house where you nest . I want the most fabulous lounge to be made of it. So I'm Get my fine Man to chop you down whore. So Lillith left with the serpent.

Could this storry be about a race of early homosapiens that lived in trees that where killed of but people who made furniture.?

Our people are known for genocide of races and species. .....

Sorry.... I'm crazy... but I loved this story. I want to maybe finish the book......

Gilgamesh who?

<3
>>
>>17581438
actually ashley
>>
>>17581438
This reads like it was written by a lolsorandumb teen.
>>
>>17581475
Er thanks Rainbow Girl you are the best.
>>
>>17581641
>Blu-Rei
kekled
>>
>>17574792
>Lillith
>posts Burney Relief
Why do so many fags believe this?

The connections between the beast ki-sikil-lil-la-ke mentioned in Gilgamesh and the Netherworld and the Jewish Lilith are loose to nonexistant (it was translated as "Lilith" once, and that was it). The only connection between the poem's supposed "Lilith" and the relief are owls (she was probably literally an owl, or owl spirit)- but in general it is highly unlikely a shrine like this would have been made like this, especially without depiction of the heluppu tree.

However, if the Burney Relief is Inanna/Ishtar, it would make much more sense.
>>
>>17581701
:( now I I know I need to finish the book
>>
>>17575447
these are just normal teeth.
>>
death cults are why the pyramids were built
>>
>>17581241
Lilith is at rest.

>>17581438
The Predatory Race will rise an take their birthright as the Master Species.

>>17581701
An Owl, because she is the Original creature of the night.
>>
The story of our poem, briefly sketched, runs as follows: Once upon a time there was a huluppu-tree, perhaps a willow; it was planted on the banks of the Euphrates; it was nurtured by the waters of the Euphrates. But the South Wind tore at it, root and crown, while the Euphrates flooded it with its waters. Inanna, queen of heaven, walking by, took the tree in her hand and brought it to Erech, the seat of her main sanctuary, and planted it in her holy garden. There she tended it most carefully. For when the tree grew big, she planned to make of its wood a chair for herself and a couch.
Years passed, the tree matured and grew big. But Inanna found herself unable to cut down the tree. For at its base the snake "who knows no charm" had built its nest. In its crown, the Zu-bird--a mythological creature which at times wrought mischief--had placed its young. In the middle Lilith, the maid of desolation, had built her house. And so poor Inanna, the light-hearted and ever joyful maid, shed bitter tears. And as the dawn broke and her brother, the sun-god Utu, arose from his sleeping chamber, she repeated to him tearfully all that had befallen her huluppu-tree.
Now Gilgamesh, the great Sumerian hero, the forerunner of the Greek Heracles, who lived in Erech, overheard Inanna's weeping complaint and chivalrously came to her rescue. He donned his armour weighing fifty minas--about fifty pounds--and with his "ax of the road,"
>>
seven talents and seven minas in weight--over four hundred pounds--he slew the snake "who knows no charm" at the base of the tree. Seeing which, the Zu-Bird fled with his young to the mountain, and Lilith tore down her house and fled to the desolate places which she was accustomed to haunt. The men of Erech who had accompanied Gilgamesh now cut down the tree and presented it to Inanna for her chair and couch.
What did Inanna do? Of the base of the huluppu-tree she made an object called the pukku (probably a drum), and of its crown she made another related object called the mikku (probably a drumstick), and gave them both to Gilgamesh, evidently as a reward for his gallantry. Follows a passage of twelve lines describing Gilgamesh's activity with these two objects whose meaning I am still unable to penetrate, although it is in perfect shape. When our story becomes intelligible again, it continues with the statement that "because of the cry of the young maidens" the pukku and the mikku fell into the nether world, evidently through a hole in the ground. Gilgamesh put in his hand to retrieve them but was unable to reach them; he put in his foot but was quite as unsuccessful. And so he seated himself at the gate of the nether world and cried with fallen face:{xr. j}
|
>>
>>17574792
Lilith is the grandmother of faeries on the fomorians. When seth slept with her three daughters whom she had with samjaza the fallen angel they each had twin fairies. four girls and two boys.
>>
>>17574873
Cool story dude. Bounced on my boy's dick while he read it to me for two minutes straight.
>>
>>17582030
Lilith's hybrid blood carried magic that spawned every supernatural folk species.
One of most common is the Faery, who have bred with Humans since the Original Faery.
>>
>>17582100
Humans had to have sex with lilliths progeny to get someof the things we have
>>
>>17580578
>when your rp game starts to touch autistic levels
>>
>>17574792
>>17574797
>>17574889
>>17576194
>>17580734
>>17580750
1. https://youtu.be/gHBhKbF2xMA
2. https://youtu.be/yJt2N7LSptg
>>
>>17574792
Holy crap you idiots are dumb. That's not lilith; it's Asheroth.
>>
>>17584047
*ishtar
>>
>>17575075
>It's a pity that most Christians don't know of Lilith.

Why should we know her? Her only really fleshed out description is in the Talmud, which is a book that also states that Christ boils in a pot of shit in hell.

Jerome translated "Lillith" as "Lamia". Gives us enough context -- a sexually voracious, child-killing demon. 'Nuff said.

The adam and lillith shit may well be jewish fan fiction like the rest of the Talmud.
>>
>>17574873
whats wrong with liking cats?
>>
>>17576025
The oldest text to make a brief and passing mention of Lilith is the Bible itself:

Isaiah 34:14 uses the word "Lilith" to describe...something. It's so ambiguous that it gets variously translated.

Jerome called it "Lamia", and it makes sense given the work he did in the Levant in order to translate the Hebrew bible into Latin.

The next "oldest" is the Second Alphabet of Ben Sira, which dates from around 1000AD. I can't find the fulltext of the Second Alphabet -- jews are secretive, and all anyone seems to be interested in is the Lilith parts anyway:

Here's that part, but it is on a modern blog, albeit about jewish feminism rather than vampires and shit:

>http://jwa.org/media/alphabet-of-ben-sira-78-lilith

Another "old" text is the Treatise on the Left Emanation. (http://jewishchristianlit.com/Topics/Lilith/jacob_ha_kohen.html)

I'll be honest, this shit's not too comprehensible unless you understand Jewish theology and Kabbalah pretty well, and I'm definitely disqualified there...

Other than that, the babylonian talmud mentions her too, but I don't know where. The talmud is a big big collection, after all.
>>
>>17574792
Show me undeniable proof that supernatural creatures exist.
>>
>>17579107
It is authentic...but it isn't?

Lilith is a mythological figure our society has lost the context for: child mortality.

Lilith is the demon who kills infants...which is rather common in pre-modern society, but rare now.

Because of this, we've shifted her role: now she's a "night creature", which is a somewhat authentic portrayal, but only secondary to her role as a child killer.

Elves and fairies had the same thing happen to them. Originally, they stole children and replaced them with a rapid-dying copy. Now they do...pixie shit, idunno?
>>
>>17584499
Well, she has a statue. Clearly she existed to someone/however made it.
>>
>>17584595
Somebody drew a firebreathing gigantic dinosaur that destroyed tokyo and called it godzilla, that doesnt mean godzilla is real.
>>
>>17584615
That's not what I'm saying. Anyone could draw Godzilla today because it takes little effort. A statue takes time and resources which at the time were probably difficult to come by, so there must have been an important/special purpose to make it. Still, no matter what I'd say you'll just disagree with me because you're not looking for proof you're just here to be the "it's not real" guy of the thread.
>>
>>17584647
>anyone can draw godzilla today because it takes little effort
Tell that to art majors and graphic designers.
>Takes time and resources that were hard to come by
Slaves existed do do things that normal people didnt want to spend time on. Also rocks arent hard to come by. Everything was made out of rocks back then. Our entire planet is basically a big rock.
>important special purpose
Comic books were created to promote a message and in many ways as propaganda. Whos to say that "Lilith" isn't sandnigger comic book villain #2?

>no matter what I say youll just disagree :'(
And that makes you right? Do you think that ignoring people who dont beleive what you believe gives you a moral highground?
>>
>>17574792
Innana
>>
>>17584833
banana-fanna-fo-fanna. fee-fi-fo-fanna, inanna.
>>
>>17583667
You're not wrong, but those nigger memes you're using are pretty shit too.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.