[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Potions" thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18
File: 49ce23b0eb39e.jpg (140 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
49ce23b0eb39e.jpg
140 KB, 600x450
Potions as in "magically charged beverages" thread.

Explain the ingredients and effects of some concoction you or someone you know prepared. It can be for anything, meditation, protection, scrying, APing or simply healing. Bonus if they have chants and sigils.

Legit, traditional grandma's recipes encouraged.

Hippie shit not encouraged but welcome
>Inb4 bleach enema XDD

Let's keep it comfy. Traditional stuff is not paranormal, but it's somewhat related to the occult and it's fun to keep old traditions alive.
>>
Ayahuasca: your one-stop-shop for all ailments physical and non
>>
>>17572750
Hell yeah. i don't share here a lot but this is the exact form of ritual I do routinely. Would anyone be interested in a lengthy instruction of a potion I use?
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ql44cvip6427z/Potioncraft
>>
File: 1456067645474.jpg (27 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
1456067645474.jpg
27 KB, 600x316
>>17572872
>>17572750
Alright, I'll share my monthly routine. This is a potion I use to give me power in school and social situations. It increases dominant and outgoing energy as well as giving a competitive edge with academia/work. Side effects include agression or high energy in general. Since you're all autistic fucks it might help you, but it's not easy to make. I generally drink this when I feel a bout of depression coming on, or when I'm going to have a busy social schedule. Can also be used for a finals week pick me up.

- Cow's Head Potion -
You will need:
> A marble cup or bowl. Stone works too, but ceramics or glass do not.
> A sharp, sterile razor.
> Handmade paper, parchment or bark you can write on.
> A blood pen. This should be prepared beforehand, however you want to do it.
> 7 Fresh rosemary flowers, pick these within a few hours of the ritual, make sure you've collected only the flowers.
> Any edible, live creature you'd feel comfortable drowning and consuming. Ants work well.
> A cow bone small enough to fit inside the cup, preferably from the facial regions. A tooth works well.
> A full length mirror
> A red candle.
> A completely dark room (no light leaks whatsoever, easiest to do this at night)
>Rainwater
>Spoon.
>>
File: neat.gif (204 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
neat.gif
204 KB, 500x491
>>17572881
>>17572884
pretty good.
>>
File: 1454377590924.jpg (71 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
1454377590924.jpg
71 KB, 800x440
>>17572884
Cont.

Procedure:
> get your ingredients set up in your room (there should be a bed) and plug any light leaks. You shouldn't leave the room or stop the ritual in the middle, so get everything you need beforehand.
> Place the mirror where you can comfortably sit in front of it.
> Light the candle and put it anywhere that you can use the light to prepare the drink.
> first, pour enough rain water into the marble cup till it is 3/4 full or so.
> Use the blood pen to draw the head of a cow with one eye (left). It should be simple but fairly realistic. Practice beforehand. Place the cup on top of the paper between you and the mirror, forming a square between your knees and the mirror, with the cup in the center.
> add the flowers, insect, and bone to the cup. Wait for the insect to drown, then remove it.
> Place the candle directly behind you.
>there aren't any chants. Simply close your eyes and count to seven, then open them and look directly into your eyes in the mirror. Count to seven, seven more times in your head while staring into your eyes. Try to slow your breathing. You may see your face start to warp. When you see your face disappear for more than seven seconds, stop.
> Quickly, get the spoon and the razor and cut yourself anywhere on your body. Collect a spoonful of blood and pour it into the glass.
>count to seven and blow out the candle.
>At this point you will be in complete darkness. the goal of this ritual depends on you not becoming frightened during this part. If you are, simply wait however long it takes for you to regain a confident and comfortable mood. Again, don't remove the cup from on top of the drawing until you have zero adrenaline, no matter how long that takes. You might see or hear things during this part of the ritual.
>When you feel calm, take the cup and drink it all (with the exception of the bone)
>go to directly to sleep. You will have a nightmare about finding a cow's head under your bed if the ritual works.
>>
>>17572915
cont.
that's all it is. if you want to try this, please follow the steps carefully. It will help if you're at a complete loss for what to do about social anxiety, depression or laziness. The boost in energy will last about a month, and might change your personality slightly, with the peak being about 7 days later (use this info to plan for exams, dates, etc.)

Thanks guys!
>>
>>17572915
I was a little distracted writing this but I should clarify some things
>DO NOT remove the cup from the drawing of the cow's head on the paper once you have places it there.
>DO NOT use lights other than the candle.
>The bone is the most important part, do not forget this.
>If you drink the cup hastily after blowing out the candle in an effort to cheat being afraid, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>17572954
And finally, nothing dangerous will happen if you fail the ritual, but you will feel the opposite of how you're supposed to (drained, maybe a little anxious) for a few days, so its comfy tier and quite safe.

If you guys want a legit potion to try, I'd suggest this one. as for ingredient explanation:

>Rosemary is a powerful herb, and the flowers are symbols of fertility. This is what causes the socially charismatic personality change you might have. It's also important to incorporate the number 7.
>The insect gives attrition energy to the potion. If you're familiar with using sigils to degrade people you don't like, this is similar to that. It will level the playing field for you naturally.
>The drawing is representative of what you are summoning the energy of (don't have a name for it, so I just refer to it as the cow head). Drawing representations of spirits is important in summoning.
>the blood is what connects the drawing to you. After being incorporated in the potion, then put back into you, it will tie you to the spirit.
>The candle and mirror give you a chance to summon the energy you need, and the darkness will provide a medium for the spirit to commune with you in a sense. This is why you should fall asleep in that same darkness, and why you should have a certain state of mind before receiving the energy collected in the potion.
Last post, but if you guys have any questions I'll be happy to answer! Or, if you want to hear more potion recipes (I have simpler ones).
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
Fanta and your sperm mixed together in a concoction. Drink that son bitch down and reap the benefits
>>
I got a potion for you op
You need prescription cough syrup, ice, sprite or vodka and a jolly rancher all mixed into a foam cup
>>
>>17572999
>>17573007

There are two kinds of content creators here.
>>
>>17572999
Would a marble box do instead of a bowl?
>>
>>17573012
I have the feeling you'd say that to any content posted on this thread.
>>
>>17572915
>>17572884
this is legit, thanks for sharing this. I especially like the concept of potion making in the dark like that, it has a womb vibe that is strong.

Is this based on anything else? Any inspirations?
>>
>>17573145
additionally if you wouldnt mind elaborating on the "attrition energy"? Im not deeply familiar with sigil magic and how this "levels the playing field" would be interesting to hear.

Any other potions like this youve got would be great.
>>
>>17572750
Peyote with vodka.
Old family recipe.

Rub it on your feet and it gets rid of athletes foot in 2 days
>>
File: 1363535220376.jpg (145 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1363535220376.jpg
145 KB, 720x960
Potion for third eye opening

1 block dried tamarind
1 gallon purified water

Consume daily, use within the week. Should purify your third eye if you take it for a week.

Here's an anti-herpes remedy I made for my dad's awful shingles rash. It works great at preventing/treating coldsores and makes a decent toothpaste in a pinch.

1 part powdered myrrh resin
1 part coconut oil
15 drops lavender oil

Stir in cookpan until myrrh dissolves, add lavender after cooled, apply to any blisters, it becomes a burn salve if you mix half plantago-leaf in lieu of half of the myrrh. But then the mix must be refridgerated.
>>
>>17573077
A box would work. It just needs to be made of marble, and it should hold liquid.
>>17573145
It definitely gives off the feel of being developed then 'reborn' during the ritual.
>>17573176
I personally like to use the symbol of a satanic daemon of attrition in spells to 'wear down' people around me. After using the spell, very broad energy will be produced that tends to affect everyone in your general vicinity. This can range from personal disasters happening to many people you know at once, to them simply being less active and happy. Attrition is a way of wearing down your enemies, in short. Having the energy of a drowned creature is a more subtle and practical use that I like, as when I used to play around with attrition sigils, 'friends' who I didn't know I subconsciously classified as enemies started to have deaths in their families, and for about a month most of the people I surround myself with went through a rough time. i was unaffected of course, as their losses give you energy.
>>
>>17573176
I have to go for a bit, but later I'll post the demon's sigil that I use for attrition, as well as a few more helpful potions.
It's ok if you don't know much about sigil magic, this sigil in particular tends to be very forgiving to newbies, and it was the first effective one I used myself. I'll provide instructions for use, and making your own sigils later as well.
>>
>>17573282
I was just wondering if you have any tips for learning about this stuff on your own (if you ever see this)? I have trouble finding resources about this kind of thing but I don't really know where to look either
>>
>>17572750
That is soup.
>>
File: herbal-tonic-best-of-main.jpg (456 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
herbal-tonic-best-of-main.jpg
456 KB, 1000x1000
Herbalism and Ayurveda they intercoin alot.

Herbalism is easier just make tea out of dried herbs anything goes. Just google herbs and their benefits and you will have a good time eventually. But it takes time for the herbs to activate in your system. Drink herb-tea daily for atleast 1 year and you will notice changes.

Going into any specific herb is a waste, there are to many to name one even... You will find there is plenty of cheap herbs (if you are hardcore just go and collect them in the local forest)

Then we have Ayurveda alot more complicated since they have 3 different "energies" that you have to balance by eating the food there is Vata = wind Pitta = Fire Kapha = Earth.

The cool thing with this is that if you want to go full Pitta for example just eat and drink foods that will focus Pitta and perhaps something will happen to your mentality. If you dont like it rebalance your system and start over try different combinations untill you notice some change.

But if everything goes smoothly you will not notice anything it will just be smooth operator all the way.

But I would say herbalism is nicer and you will feel like some old herbalising druid haha.

Do the ayurveda path and become a yogi its up to you.

Good luck
>>
>>17573465
How do collect herb from forest without accidentally poisoning yourself
>>
>>17573471
By not being retarded and downloading a picture of the thing you need to your phone.
>>
>>17573258
>>17573282
I think I understood that part, I guess Im asking why the attrition energy "levels the playing field" in this specific potion.

Is it there to weaken others so that your personality strength is that much stronger in comparison?
>>
>>17573471
Herbs are usually not poisonous to humans, we had a very very long period when we digested herbs as our main diet so our stomach can handle most herbs. Women who are pregnant should not eat roughly 40% of all the herbs during this time.

But maybe read about plants that can be harmful...
>>
>>17573572
Maybe I should point out that the herbs that women who are pregnant shouldnt eat are the funny ones :)
>>
>>17573572
this is fundamentally terrible advice, and completely untrue.
First of all herbs are not "usually" non-toxic. Secondly there was never a period when herbs was our main diet, and even if so that doesnt mean anything about how our stomachs would have developed. Ungulates eat nothing but "herbs" and there are still quite a few that are entirely toxic to them. The number of herbs pregnant women shouldnt eat is not even nearly "40%" of them.

The vast majority of herbs are NOT safe for every single person, there are many illnesses or conditions (including pregnancy) that can be exacerbated or become rapidly lethal when mixed with certain herbs. This is why entire herbals (cunninghams comes to mind) that include keys for which herbs effect which conditions, and why doctors ask to know which herbal supplements you are on.

Telling people that "usually herbs are not poisonous" is not just incorrect, it's dangerously misleading.

Anyone seriously interested in herbalism, do your research, dont just assume anything is safe, make sure.
>>
>>17573572
Avoid roadsides and places that are close to trails.
If you can see oldish growth on trees then you're usually alright.

Learn how to do basic heavy metal testing using borax, and vinegar and there are other ones but I forgot them.
>>
File: FGoM8mL.jpg (275 KB, 1390x1337) Image search: [Google]
FGoM8mL.jpg
275 KB, 1390x1337
>>17572750
>potions thread
>posts pic of korean chicken soup
>>
>>17573655
chicken soup is a "brew" and with the frequency its used for common illness, its basically a folk-magic potion.
>>
>>17573669
If you're gonna post a pic of samgyetang you should add context. Here, I'll do it for you:
Samgyetang is Korean ginseng chicken soup. Ginseng is believed to be good for your health, and you are supposed to eat samgyetang on the hottest days of the year to beat the heat and feel refreshed.
Samgyetang is not used for common illness. In fact, if you are Chinese you would not eat ginseng when you are sick.

>inb4 autism
>>
>>17573632
Well how do you explain our teeths then, they are exactly the teeth of a herbavore. Look it up teeths are ancient.

I can see you are missing out on human history my friend. You are probably one of those who thinks the human race is new on this planet. This is a total lie we have been on this planet for alot more than what the ordinary books explan. And we did live in union with the earth itself and we did do very crazy stuff this is what the hippies are trying to reach. Im not saying that hippies are right in all what they do but atleast they are trying to reconnect with something very very ancient. Something we have all almost forgotten.

Well I dont know man, I live in Sweden here most herbs are pretty harmless but if you live in the Amazon you should watch out... Most ppl who visit this bord are from NA or EU and we do not have to much dangerous plants actually. We have a very regulated forest im not going to go in on this matter because its freaking me out. SImply as that.

Herbs are not very dangerous in the amounts youre supposed to consume. But take to much and you can mess your system up. You have to be respectful to the plants they can heal and they can reap.

I might be wrong on the 40% it could be more, women should avoid herbs/spices in general so you might have a point actually.

But im not rly saying we should go out and do trial and error, us humans have already gone through this phase ages ago. Now we have plenty of material about plants.

But I like to experiment, I like to eat some of the plants I come to meet when im in the woods. If you take just a bite its usually not a problem.

Dont be afraid of the forest, but respect it. Or it will shred you to pieces.
>>
>>17573779
*Pregnant women should avoid herbs/spices in general
>>
>>17573707
>autism

I didn't post the image, and I dont care if its korean chicken soup for refreshment or down south american chicken soup for illness, its all folk magic.
>>
>>17573447
All you have to know about sigils is that they are symbols that hold power once they have been drawn and forgotten. You draw a well known sigil, or create one yourself, while focusing on your intent. You then place it somewhere (preferably in plain sight, but in a way that you will not notice it) and forget about it. Once you have forgotten it's meaning, or don't think about it for an extended period of time, it will work. For instance, I used the sigil of a deamon Chenor to grant a wish, but I only received my wish when i had forgotten his name, and no longer remembered what the sigil carved into my desk meant.
>>17573560
It levels the playing field by:
>Your dominance and energy being heightened
>Other people's energy becoming sightly more passive and depressed by being in proximity with you.
These meet eachother halfway so to speak, and if you're a severely depressed person like me, you will end up simply leveling out with normal, extroverted people.
>>
>>17573779
>Dont be afraid of the forest, but respect it. Or it will shred you to pieces.
>yeah you can totally eat any herbs you find in the forest, go nuts
These are mutually exclusive ideas
>>
>>17573779
> they are exactly the teeth of a herbavore
no they are exactly the teeth of a human, an omnivore.

>Look it up teeths are ancient
What are you even talking about? Of course "teeths" are ancient, it still has nothing to do with your assertion. Animals with purely herbivorous teeth still have many plants they cant safely eat. Hell there are herbivores who are poisoned by anything but the ONE plant in their diet. Teeth have nothing to do with it.

>I can see you are missing out on human history my friend. You are probably one of those who thinks the human race is new on this planet.
Im an avocational anthropologist, and no, I am not a new earth creationist. Just because you are arguing from evolutionary theory doesnt make your argument correct, since it disagrees with evolutionary theory.

>we do not have to much dangerous plants actually
You have a TON of dangerous plants, all the nightshades all the hellebores, tons of others. Even common fruits and simple herbs can be incredibly dangerous if you have other medical conditions.

> im not going to go in on this matter because its freaking me out.
Well thats unhelpful.

>Herbs are not very dangerous in the amounts youre supposed to consume.
dosage for every herb is different, and recommend dosages for a healthy person can be lethal to people with health complications.

>I might be wrong on the 40% it could be more,
You are wrong, but it is less, they tell pregnant women to avoid spices in general for many reasons, toxicity is only one.

>Now we have plenty of material about plants.
You should read some of it some time.

> If you take just a bite its usually not a problem.
for YOU, a relatively healthy person without medical complications. Whatever your experience is, is completely irrelevant to what the herb could do to someone else.

>If you take just a bite its usually not a problem.
You are going to end up in the fucking hospital. Good luck.
>>
>>17573850
>you will end up simply leveling out with normal, extroverted people.
Ok thats what I thought you meant, but I was just looking for clarification, thanks for the recipe, great read. If youd like to be generous with any other potions, Id love to see.

Have you read the Poison Path or Ars Philtron or any of the other potion oriented books in the /omg/ library? Theres some good stuff in there I think you might be able to use.
>>
>>17572750
I will share one of my recipes.

Get a mason jar with a lid that won't rust.

Squeeze two or three lemons into a jar. Pour enough honey into the jar that the amount of lemon juice and honey appears the same. Add a small amount of water. Shake the mixture until the lemon juice, water and honey are all combined. Fill up the jar with more water so it's full and put it in the fridge.

Drink it when it's cold.

Excellent for allergies and making the body alkaline. It should give you a lot of energy and help you be clear headed.

Drinking kombucha along with this lemonade is great.
>>
>>17573908
can I substitute urine for the lemon juice?
>>
>>17573863
Yeah thats what I thought, youre a stuck up academic normie. You only believe what a majority of "educated" folks agree on. You cannot think for yourself you need others to justify you im sorry for you.

About the teeth, you can say what you want omnivore is the later part of human evolution. Im not a bible nut, but the science you study has roots in it so maybe you can understand "and god gave the humans and animals herbs to eat from" so it says that in the beginning of time we ate herbs simple as that. And god or whoever it is put highly evolved life on different regions and gave them stupid rules to live by. And he/she/they wanted us to be herbeating. In the hindu mythology the forbidden fruit was actually meet, their god got so pissed when they ate animals so he took away their benefits. I know its stupid to bring religion into this, but you are one of the people who need other people to think what you think and lets face it this planet has alot of religious people who believe in this story so there you go.

The funny thing is that the herbs that can be dangerous has often been used by "natives" for illnesses and so on. Or to get intoxicated and meet their spirit world. But yeah those can be lethal in high doses but common, are you going to find this many nightshades in your local forest? NO you will find 1 or 2 if youre lucky and this is not dangerous for us, it might get you high for a while and feel dissosiated or something. But a nights sleep will do you good.

So you mean that our local forests is full with dangerous herbs? This is crazy, so in theory we could be walking around finding guns on the streets...

And trust me you do not want to know how controlled the woods are, trust me its a pain to know these things. It makes you paranoid. But ok I will share some stupid information.

You know that most forests have animals right?
And these animals do not really care about nothing they just eat, shit and get eaten more or less
>>
File: 1454129574400.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454129574400.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>>17573874
I haven't, but maybe I'll look into them. As for other potions (since this is a potion thread) I'll post a couple simple ones.

-Simple elixer for attracting female company-
>Step 1. Make your own pomagranate wine. This is lengthy, but I'm sure you can figure it out with google.
>Step 2. Add about half a cup of wine to a red or pink glass/bowl. The material does not matter.
>Step 3. Add a charred leaf of white sage, 7 lavender buds and a drop of blood (prick your finger), stir clockwise exactly 7 times, then drink anytime you like.

-Same, but for male company-
>Step 1. Make your own mead.
> Step 2. Pour about a quarter of a cup into a red cup or bowl.
> Step 3. Burn sugar syrup on a stove until black and add a drop to potion.
>Step 4. Add 7 lavender buds, drop of blood, stir 7 times, etc.

-Summon a joke potion-
This will give you a demonic equivalent of a joke. It might be funny to you, or simply interesting, but is not usually permanently harmful. It will come in the form of a sequence of "funny" coincidental events or patterns the day you drink it.
> Draw a pentagram with the point down on the cap of a glass vial. Write your name in mirror writing on the side.
> Add 6 drops of blood, 6 grains of sea salt, and fill the rest with vinegar. Add six segments of a worm or segmented larvae. Lastly, add the head, and specifically request a joke out loud as you drop it in. This can be casual, and you shouldn't use a name (satan, for example).
>drink immediately and enjoy the results.
>>
>>17573863
Eventually the animals will grow in numbers thus cause catastrophal actions to the forest and other animals and plantlife. So we regulate them by either killing them of or replacing them. Now if we keep track of the animals, what makes you think no1 is keeping track of the plants?

Like we just forget about them? Plants can also destroy the forest, for example the marijuana plant can destroy a forest in a couple of years.

Im not saying 100% of the forest is controlled but its maintained atleast, I cant give any numbers but some plants are regulated including "dangerous" plants.

But ofc there are plants out there we cannot avoid, the forests are pretty vast you know. But the local forests where we usually visit are pretty safe. I dont hear often about herbs killing people in fact I have never heard about it in the news, I heard some1 smoking some strange plant I think they call it Angel Dust or something and they died or got really really sick atleast thats about it.

Now if out local forests were full of dangerous plants wouldnt we hear more about this then?
>>
>>17573955
>read a book about plants!
>but don't because common scientific knowledge isn't right because I think so
>you're probably a religious person who believes in creationism so of course you wouldn't think people always ate herbs!
>but God said we ate herbs so you should trust that
>You might find dangerous plants, but it's not likely, so you just trust chances instead of properly educating yourself because I don't like, trust that stuff, man

What the fuck? Why do you keep contradicting yourself? I don't know shit about plants or herbs or anything but he's giving wise, educated information and you're rambling on like a deranged moron without a shred of coherency. I hope Darwinism gets you.
>>
>>17573982
This guy is painting up herbs as if they are some kind of poison to us, this is wrong. Herbs can be very helpful to us in the right dosage.

Im so sick of this "oh this is dangerous for you" dont do that and so on, thats all.

What wise, educated information? That there are some plants out that you shouldnt touch yeah sure try to use common sense.
>>
>>17574001
Because eating random plants without knowing what they are is idiotic, end of story. If you're going to trust anything, trust peer-approved studies and scientific documents stating which things are safe for human consumption, trusting your "common sense" is how you die. Ever heard of Into the Wild? Yeah. Clearly whatever you've been shoveling carelessly into your mouth has been killing your brain cells, too.
>>
>>17573955
>Yeah thats what I thought, youre a stuck up academic normie.
Thats not at all what you thought, what you thought was that I was a new earth creationist who didn't believe in evolution? which is it?
>You only believe what a majority of "educated" folks agree on.
No I believe in what the evidence supports.
>You cannot think for yourself you need others to justify you im sorry for you.
Im actually disagreeing with you at this very moment, so I guess that theory is kind of btfo huh?

>omnivore is the later part of human evolution.
Humans have always been omnivores, there was never any point in human evolution where we were not omnivorous. Do you mean hominid evolution? Do you even know what you mean?

> "and god gave the humans and animals herbs to eat from"
Biblical passages are not relevant to this conversation.
>And he/she/they wanted us to be herbeating.
[citation needed]
> I know its stupid to bring religion into this
Yes, very much so.

>but you are one of the people who need other people to think what you think
I dont give a fuck what you think, I care what's true. And what is true, is that many herbs are not safe for everyone, regardless of the shape of our teeth or what the bible says.

>and lets face it this planet has alot of religious people who believe in this story so there you go.
Still completely irrelevant to whether or not herbs are poisonous.

>the herbs that can be dangerous has often been used by "natives" for illnesses and so on.
Yes, when they knew that they would not be dangerous, we still do this, its called medicine. You cant prescribe every drug to every person.

>it might get you high for a while and feel dissosiated or something.
Please go eat nightshade and report back, please.

(continued)
>>
>>17574018
>So you mean that our local forests is full with dangerous herbs?
I did not say that, don't put words in my mouth, what I said was that many herbs CAN be dangerous depending on medical condition, and you should do your research instead of telling people to go eat random fucking herbs.

>trust me you do not want to know how controlled the woods are, trust me its a pain to know these things.
You're full of shit.

>You know that most forests have animals right? And these animals do not really care about nothing they just eat, shit and get eaten more or less
What the fuck does this have to do with literally anything we are talking about?

>no1 is keeping track of the plants?
I literally never said this and do not believe it to be true.
>for example the marijuana plant can destroy a forest in a couple of years.
[citation needed]
> I cant give any numbers
what a surprise...

>I dont hear often about herbs killing people
Thats because normal people dont eat fuckign random herbs off the forest floor like you apparently do.
> I think they call it Angel Dust
Son... thats not even a fucking plant, are you retarded?

>Now if out local forests were full of dangerous plants wouldnt we hear more about this then?
You are honestly this dumb?

Look Im not even having this conversation with you to win it. Please post as much as you want, my advice is to the others in this thread.

If anyone actually believes this guy, please, please, go out and eat random plants off the forest floor with no research, do the gene pool a favor. Or alternatively you could not do that, and actually exercise basic human intelligence when approaching pharmaceutical plants.
>>
>>17574018
No I never thought you were a new earth bla bla bla I think youre someone whos afraid of plants. Yes there are many dangerous plants out there but you will not find them very easy.

About nightshade there is one called Belladonna that is used as an entheogen. Very dangerous in high dosage but in a potion with the right ingredients will only get you high.
>>
>>17574001
>painting up herbs as if they are some kind of poison to us
I'm doing no such thing. I am saying that certain herbs, that are usually perfectly safe can be very dangerous depending on other medical conditions, and that one should do proper research before using them, that's all.

>dont do that and so on
Im not telling anyone not to practice herbalism, Im telling them to do their research before they use an herb that could cause major medical problems.

>h yeah sure try to use common sense.
Thats all Im saying, and the other guy is advocating wandering around in the woods eating random herbs. It is not safe to assume that any and all herbs are "safe". Thats incredibly dangerous advice.
>>
>>17573850
Thank you
>>
>>17574045
>No I never thought you were a new earth bla bla bla
you LITERALLY said that:
>>17573779
>You are probably one of those who thinks the human race is new on this planet.

>Yes there are many dangerous plants out there but you will not find them very easy.
Do you seriously want me to post a list of the numerous shit youll find in the average garden that is toxic? Are you this dense?

>Very dangerous in high dosage but in a potion with the right ingredients will only get you high.
Oh please... please please go make a belladonna "potion" and get high and report back. Im fucking begging you to go take a dose of belladonna. Please.
>>
>>17574048
First of I said in my first post to google plants not to just go randomly picking up plants and make tea out of them.

But I did often eat out of the plants as a kid and I never got problems. But sure some of the plants I ate could be bad for others but I doubt it we are not to different. But I only ate small amounts of them...

You got me all wrong I merely suggested herbalism and to google herbs... then I suggested ayurveda.

then you started saying herbs are dangerous.
>>
>>17573960
>I haven't, but maybe I'll look into them.
You should, theyre really good.

>-Summon a joke potion-
>demonic equivalent of a joke.
haha this sounds ill advised.
"I dropped an anvil on your grandma, the anvil was made by Gramma Anvil Company. GET IT?"

Thank you for the recipes though, interesting. Do you have any others that involve ritual creation like the cows head?
>>
>>17574059
What I ment is that us humans has lived on this planet alot longer than history has recorded atleast normal sources. And there is times where we was strictly herbalistic. And my evidense is our teeth. You disgard this. Look at the cows we have very similar teeth. The only thing differenting us is our vampire tooths who suggest some carnivorial habits. But thats only 4 teeths...
>>
>>17574059
Im not going to make this potion and report to your sorry ass but I can share the recipe. I do not know the dosage but you mix Belladona, Henbane, Datura & sometimes Mandrake. Then you make this to a salve and rub it between your legs and you will enter a psychedelic trance. This is an old witch recipe.
>>
>>17574071
>then you started saying herbs are dangerous.
I didnt fucking say that, I said that herbs can be dangerous. Theyre just like any other medicine, there are contraindications for certain herbs that will have negative side effects with certain medical conditions, and unless you do your research, you can really hurt yourself.

Herbs are NOT usually "non-toxic" they are chemically complicated and while sueful for many things, to many people, should be thoroughly studied before applying to avoid what could be very serious problems.

Just as a simple and obvious one, rhubarb is great in pies and deserts, but rhubarb leaves can lead to complete respiratory failure and death.

Just because an herb is safe for one person, or because one part of an herb is safe doesnt make all applications of that herb, or all parts of that herb to all people safe. To imply anything like that is negligent and dangerous.
>>
>>17574087
>What I ment is that us humans has lived on this planet alot longer than history has recorded atleast normal sources
yes that's why we have the term "pre-history" Im glad you are aware of this fact.
>And there is times where we was strictly herbalistic.
No there weren't you are mistaken.

> And my evidense is our teeth. You disgard this.
Our teeth are omnivorous teeth meant for meat and vegetables, this is not debatable and you know this. Cow teeth are NOT like our teeth they have diasema flattened incisors and sideways grinding molars. If youre going to try to cite evidence please understand the material you are citing.

>The only thing differenting us is our vampire tooths
Vampire tooths? Are you literally retarded?

>>17574109
oh PLEASE go make that recipe, please. Dont worry that you dont know the dosages, Im sure its perfectly safe just like you assume. Please go rub a concoction of four psychotropic and highly poisonous herbs all over your highly vasular skin tissue. That is an amazing idea, please do that.

>This is an old witch recipe.
[citation needed]
>>
>>17574110
But where did I suggest to do trial and error. I said to google the fucking plant and buy it or go out and collect it.

Now I realized you are retarded... But please do t troll me.
>>
>>17574132
I didnt say you suggested trial and error, I was arguing against this:

>Herbs are usually not poisonous to humans, we had a very very long period when we digested herbs as our main diet so our stomach can handle most herbs.

That is incorrect. Many herbs are toxic even in small dosages There was never a point in human history where our main diet was herbs, and it is flat out untrue that our stomach can handle most herbs

Giving this advice is dangerous. There are many plants that are fully or partially toxic, present in city, forest, or anywhere else, easily located, and could get someone into trouble if they follow your advice.
>>
>>17574127
Yes pre-history you could call it we ate herbs. And like cows we grind the food you do t eat like a cat do you you eat from one side to the other as we did to break down the herbs. But you probably just swallow your food whole you fucktard.

well vampire tooths is what so.e people call them, the 4 sharp teeth you have in your mouth are you this weak man?

im not going to make this potion since I dont know the dosage and I do not recommend trial and error... but its not a joke you mix that and then you rub it on your skin and you trip balls. But its one of the most complicated potions out there far beyond my knowledge. I dont suggest any1 to create this potion it is very powerfull but you might need it and the witches might teach you something your pathetic books wouldnt
>>
>>17574149
Where did I suggest anyone to eat poisonous plants?

what I said is that we humans has eaten alot of herbs in the past and can handle plenty of herbs. But ofc there is dangerous herbs out there do a research before eating is what I ment with google it. I really have to spell it out for you dont I?
>>
>>17572881
thank you for these! do you have any more files like this uploaded to mediafire?
>>
>>17574161
>Yes pre-history you could call it we ate herbs
No, you call it pre-history not "this is the time when we ate herbs" you know why they dont call it that? because its not true. Neither humans, nor hominids, nor the vast majority of primates were herbivores. Period.

> And like cows we grind the food you do t eat like a cat do you you eat from one side to the other as we did to break down the herbs.
We do NOT have side to side grinding molars like ungulates and they do not have a complicated pre-molar system like we do. Are you being serious right now? Do you know how your own teeth operate? Do you chew cud?

>But you probably just swallow your food whole you fucktard.
Even if I did it would be better than swallowing random unresearched plants like a fucking idiot.

>well vampire tooths is what so.e people call them
Who the fuck calls them that besides the mentally incapacitated or children? They're called cuspids man. Are you this weak?

>im not going to make this potion since I dont know the dosage and I do not recommend trial and error...
first smart thing you've said.

>But its one of the most complicated potions out there far beyond my knowledge.
There are a lot of things that are far beyond your knowledge friend. The basic anatomy of the human mouth for instance, or basic spelling.

>and the witches might teach you something your pathetic books wouldnt
Who do you think wrote the "pathetic books" in the first place?

You are honestly either mentally deficient, 12, or both. Im done with you. Have your last post, try not to look stupid. Have a nice night.
>>
>>17574198
Bye man go back to your books that portay herbs as so dangerous and live in your protected bulbe.

youre funny ill give you that. To bad you will never get it like 99% of the human race since you are so afraid of the truth.

but tell me im curious how do you chew like a cat or a human? From side to side right? I hope that you do or you would loook pretty funny when you eat its basic man.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-12-05-32-32.png (176 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-12-05-32-32.png
176 KB, 720x1280
>>17574198
This is me and you have a good life earthling
>>
>>17574222
not the same anon but you know that humans, cats, and cows all chew differently right? And that only cows chew side to side?
>>
>>17573978
>angel dust
That's the drug PCP, not a plant
>>
File: Sexy Deer.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Deer.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>>17574078
I use the joke one quite frequently, and I've never harmed anyone! But I'm quite comfortable with the kind of results it produces, so maybe I'm desensitized.
I do have another ritual. I'll post one more before I go to bed. This next potion is used for giving you insight as to the future. A test I use to check it's effectiveness is to put my ipod on shuffle and see if I can predict the next three songs in a row (out of 2000+).
-Scrying Cocktail-
Ingredients:
>Clear wine glass.
>Rainwater.
>Homemade blueberry wine.
>A stalk of lemongrass.
>A bird skull.
>Blue string
>Black salt (Half parts salt and ground coal)
>A disposable wooden surface (cutting boards work well)
>A leaf of dried sage.
Procedure:
>Carve an equilateral triangle into your wooden board beforehand.
>Go outside on a full moon with materials.
>Fill glass half and half with blueberry wine and rainwater.
>Float a leaf of the sage in the drink and set aside.
>Carefully pour the black salt into the grooves in the wood that your carved triangle created.
>Place a small stalk of lemongrass into your drink, then place it in the center of the triangle.
>Look up at the moon and don't look back down until the ritual is over. With your non-dominant hand, pick up the bird skull and cup it on your palm, then place your hand against the glass so that you are cupping the skull against it. Now take the blue string in your other hand, tucking one end between your non dominant fingers so it doesn't fall, and start wrapping.
>Ideally, you should have enough string to wrap around the glass and your hand 21 times.The hand should be very secure to the glass now, with the bird skull in between.
>Wait until the bird skull starts to feel hot, then close your eyes and drink the whole potion.
Enjoy!
>>
File: 1456717048177.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456717048177.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>17573465
Any books you can recommend?
>>
File: IMG_20160401_200756.jpg (427 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_200756.jpg
427 KB, 1080x1440
>>17575133
>>
>>17573908
What if I'm allergic to most types of honies?
>>
>>17574830
You're basically explaining this to a toddler, the effort is wasted.
>>
>>17573010
Hell yee
>>
>>17572753
How do I make it?
>>
File: when squad roasting.jpg (54 KB, 541x391) Image search: [Google]
when squad roasting.jpg
54 KB, 541x391
>>
>>17572750
Just avoid all sugar,for three month become one with youre higherself
>>
>>17574895
Nice
>>
File: 1438130914498.gif (904 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1438130914498.gif
904 KB, 160x160
All this autism. Bet you don't have a potion for that, nerds.
>>
>>17572750
that ain't no potion. my family and i eat that few times a month
>>
>>17575861
No but ur mum does.
>>
any potions for improved art skills, or potions for attention span / focus?
>>
File: 48484.jpg (76 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
48484.jpg
76 KB, 800x600
>>17576319
Bumping for attentive potions
>>
>>17574186
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/uldbxpm2nyw7a
>>
>>17573010
>You need prescription cough syrup, ice, sprite or vodka and a jolly rancher all mixed into a foam cup
The Trayvon Martini.
>>
>>17572881
>Sun Water
>Put water in the sun
am i on the verge of laughing or on the verge of getting mad

is there a potion for this
>>
>>17573282
>It's ok if you don't know much about sigil magic, this sigil in particular tends to be very forgiving to newbies, and it was the first effective one I used myself. I'll provide instructions for use, and making your own sigils later as well.
This is the occult version of "Download this .EXE file goy, it's a brilliant screensaver".

Do not use any sigils from this crazy bastard.
>>
>>17573960
>-Simple elixer for attracting male company-
>>Step 1. Make your own mead.
Only further step is telling people you made mead.
>>
>>17576604

I agree, I am very familiar with sigil magic and I wouldn't take instructions on how to do it from this cow head worshiping douche. Let alone use one of theirs.
>>
File: juice.png (23 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
juice.png
23 KB, 300x250
>>17576319

I have one for both.

Take a glass of water, should be a clear glass.
Draw a circle on a piece of paper and put the glass in the circle.
Go get a live twig from a non poisonous tree.
Go get a red berry of some kind.
Drop the red berry in the glass.
Mash the berry with the twig and leave the twig in the glass.
Without removing the glass from the circle, place the paper and glass on a pan and bake it in the oven at a low temperature.
You may want to make the temperature low enough so that the paper doesn't catch on fire, although it doesn't matter if it does at this point.
Bake it until most of the water is evaporated but there is still a little bit in the bottom.
Take the twig out of the glass.
The potion is the water that's left on the end.
Suck it off the twig.
You will now have top focus and artistic inspiration.

The best part about this, it doesn't matter if you cock up one of the steps. Just correct it and go on. That's what art is all about.

The twig represents your body, the berry is your mind/genius/animus, you know what I mean. And the heat represents energy... which, actually, it is. The circle is for focus. Together the ritual symbolizes creative activity, which is synthesized in the potion.

You may trip balls a little.
>>
Measure two cups of oat straw into a two quart jar. Boil water and fill the jar, stirring the herbs. Now seal it and allow it to cool for about 5 hours. Then strain the liquid from the herbs, and drink that shit. Enjoy your mad gains.
>>
>>17574045
This person has successfully refuted every single point you've made. Kudos to him for patience too, since the majority of your points have been... Awful.

Do you wear a helmet and inflatable arm bands when you go scavenging in the forest?
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.