[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drm/ Dream general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: split mentality.jpg (402 KB, 400x516) Image search: [Google]
split mentality.jpg
402 KB, 400x516
Previous thread: >>17515303

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

3. Even if you don't believe this is a paranormal topic, this keeps the influx of individual dream threads from piling up, reducing the clutter and helping people find what they want more easily.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf
>>
>>17569050

Had a dream I met the Queen of the UK, I got a rush of feelings that I need to think positively about her because I sensed she could read my mind.

I can't remember what she said to me but she did mention the word theories.
>>
I dreamt that I was balding
>>
File: 139690199234459.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
139690199234459.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
Thanks for the new thread, bruh.
>>
So, most of times I have nightmares, does it mean something or what? Lately I've been having some premonitory dreams too, like 1 each 3 months or so.

So, i've already had those dreams that give you the sensation of predictinf the future, but most of them are just your mind playing with yourself.
At least for me, this ones are real, the last one i dreamt about meeting one person i didn't see for 3 years - we were classmates until he moved to other city and we stopped talking with each other - Anyway, the next day when i was walking on the street we met. It could be one month later or whatever you know, but it was on the next day.
>>
File: nightmare_pepe.jpg (228 KB, 640x596) Image search: [Google]
nightmare_pepe.jpg
228 KB, 640x596
Little story about my first and so far only false awakening. It was eerie as fuck.

In 2010 I took the ferry from Kiel back to Oslo. I had the cabin for myself and went to bed around 21:30 as I was tired from a long day of travel. At the side of the bed is a wall mounted nightstand where I put my phone and my black leather wallet. I fall quickly asleep and dream that I'm in my hometown walking around and it's carnival or something because many people are in costumes. A regular dream, nothing special.

I wake up as there is a lot of noise and loud laughing from the corridor outside the cabin. Sounds like some people in their twentys are having a good time, maybe coming back from the bar. They speak Swedish, which I can understand as I speak Norwegian. My first thought is that I went to bed too early and now won't be able to sleep for the rest of the night. I'm thirsty as fuck. I get up and sit on the bed, feet on the ground about to stand up to get a glas of water when I notice that the door to the cabin is cracked open and light from the corridor shines in.

I think "So that's why it's so loud." But then I get confused because I know I locked the door and I know I had the cabin for myself. I look at the nightstand and notice that my phone is there but my wallet is missing. And here happens something strange. I think "Didn't I put it on the nightstand with the phone?" and I go through it in my mind and have this memory seeing how I put my phone and my wallet on the nightstand. But in this memory my wallet is light brown and much thicker and bigger than the black wallet that I had. I get even more confused wondering why the memory is not like it should be. I get the urgent feeling that something isn't right. (continue)
>>
usually my nightmares are brief and not too weird. Recently I've had 2 nightmares about being pursued by a demon, and had this nightmare once about 2 years ago. I can never get a good look because I'm trying to get the fuck out of whatever weird dreamscape I'm in, but it's like a cross between the traditional goat-type from say, Drag Me To Hell for example, crossed with a bloodletter from 40k with a very similar voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xgB5XrIihk
>>
>>17569251
that sounds wild. usually my premonitory dreams involve simple interactions with people I regularly meet so I don't think of it much but I'd lose my shit if I had one like yours.
>>
Story time kind of dream kind of hallucination
A couple years ago when i was a sophmore in highschool i would go to morning practices for swimming so i could work after school and not miss practice i would wake up at 5 and walk there becaue i lived a block away and i didnt have a car when i was walking there i saw three black silhouettes and they were spray painting on the school i figured it was just some skater fags so i continued walking and when i got to the area they were at no one was there and there was no spray paint or shit i figured i was just hallucinating from sleep deprivation but im not sure does anyone have any theories?
>>
File: nightmarepepe.jpg (204 KB, 620x577) Image search: [Google]
nightmarepepe.jpg
204 KB, 620x577
Suddenly I wake up! Again! I'm in the cabin and the noise from outside is gone. Total silence except for the rumbling sound of the ships engine. But I didn't just wake up normally. My heart is pounding so hard that I fear for a heart attack. My body is in shock. I'm completely stunned and confused for about 3-5 minutes before I'm able to move. The door is closed and on the nightstand lays my black wallet and my phone. I get up and check the door, it's locked. I'm not thirsty at all.

I have never experienced waking up like this in my life. The worst feeling was inside the dream when I realized that memory of my wallet was not right. Pure terror. Like somebody screwing with your mind. Also weird, tho I understand Swedish I can't speak it. But my mind generated people who spoke perfect Swedish.

I read stories of people who have these false awakenings all the time. Wake up, go to the bathroom, brush teeth, go into the kitchen, kitchen is not right, wake up again. Some people even have this multiple time.

Would like to hear from others that have false awakenings.
>>
It would be cool if someone helped me interpret this dream..
Lately I've been having dreams about me going to sleep, like I would go to bed and fall asleep, but I'd dream about me not falling asleep.. then after a while of me trying to "sleep" I feel a negative presence walking away from my bed and quickly making an u turn and standing right beside my sleeping body, out of fear what I do is simply not move and the creature will think I'm not aware of its presence .. after when I wake up (still in my dream) I see a new guitar, a black and white guitsr that I'd never seen in my life, and I play it and a sad song comes out of the guitar, and I feel the urge to go upstairs and cry, so I put the guitar away, and I go upstairs and I hug my mom, (I know i sound like a mama's boy but I don't care about the judgement) and I begin to cry and beg for her to make me a kid again... that's when I actually wake up, and I decide to go on about my day, at around 6:00 pm I decide to have a nap and there I feel in my dream the level of sadness that I felt when I cried the dream before.. and I'm lying on the floor and my baby sister puts her hand on my face and I begin crying again.. then I wake up again in real life.. it's been the same thing for a few days in a row now
>>
I had a dream a few months ago. Most of it was BS, but I remember this part in particular:
>Be in dustbowl-esque town, everything brown and/or yellow
>Wooden baseball stadium
>Player hits ball so hard it breaks through wall of stadium
>To add to legend, mayor claims that the ball killed a kid when it came out the other side
>Player kills himself out of guilt, as he's not informed that the mayor's story is false
>It becomes a meme of sorts to fake suicide after a great baseball hit, to the point where you could buy guns that shot fake blood to do it
Thoughts?
>>
Dream i had yesterday:
>i am in the middle of some room among some generals
>generals say that i am their champion to fight someone called "ulman" or something like that and i must save the people
>finally ulman comes, nigga is twice my size with grey skin and red shining eyes, is dressed like 19th century genteman
>whateverletsfightbro.jpeg
>even before we started fighting he turned me into statue and made me watch how he pilaged the people killed everyone and laughed doing so
>wake up
>mfw
>>
>>17569050
The dream I had yesterday was today
>>
Almost every night I dream that I am falling, wake up, then I can't really remember what happens afterwards I just wake up in the morning with new memories of dreams
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13 KB, 480x360
I had this dream months ago, and I still remember it all.
>Be me
>In a high school auditorium
>A play was happening below where I was in a balcony
>Me and a few other men were wearing grey jumpsuits
>We headed to lofts with glass doors
>The way we got up were those sloped playscape ladders
>I crawled in to my loft and shut the glass door
>I draped the plain white sheets over my body and was ready to sleep
>Yes, a dream in a fucking dream
>The grey panels which minimized the brightness of the light sources were seen fading, and I fell into sleep
>In my dream of a dream, I was young, like Junior high age maybe
>My dad was driving past a school baseball game
>He was cranky and angry at me, and my mom was looking away out her passenger window
>I kept my mouth shut
>As we passed by the game I looked out the driver's window
>The suburban area became a city, and the water sprinklers tending to the grass was audible
>The water sprinklers sprayed on the car
>Eventually the car was enveloped in the spray of the sprinklers
>The scene changed
>I was switched into a third person view, as If I was watching a show and was the cameraman
>There was an elder, green skinned man guiding peasants through a castle, much like pic related
>The peasants were married, and had a newborn swaddled up and in the wife's arms
>The peasants were telling them they weren't sure about something
>The old man, that had a staff and book in hand, with a cloak draped over him, claimed that there was nothing worth living for in this world, that humans were all specks
>They then reached their destination, an altar circled by brambles
>The old man beckoned for the child to be given to him
>The woman was apprehensive, but responded to the old man's request
>The old man sat down at the altar and placed the baby and his book in front of him
>He opened the book to a passage
>He began reciting the passage, and the wind started to become more noticeable
1/2
>>
2/2
>The woman and her husband took a step back as the wind grew more intense, and they became paralyzed in their positions
>They stood like statues, yet their eyes could still move
>The old man's tone of voice grew in seriousness, the baby began to cry
>Now leaves and dust were forming a circle around them as they blew by
>The old man's skin started to take on a hue of green, and began to make temporary twitches
>The baby now had his arms stretched as the blanket blew away from his body
>The castle was now falling apart as the baby now disintegrated in front of the parent's eyes
>The old man was shouting the final part of the passages as the world became cold and dark
>Then there was nothing.
>I then woke up from my dream in a dream
>The audience members that were viewing the play were shrieking and pointing at a figure in the booth where the sound crew operated
>There was a loud boom as a white hole emerged from the booth and grew
>The hole began to suck in the people, along with the building itself
>The glass window of my loft broke, and I was nearly sucked out
>I hang on by the handle of the loft door frame
>Soon enough the loft came apart too, as I flailed my arms about, grasping for something that might save me, but to no avail
>I began to lose consciousness as I fell into the void.

I woke up in a cold sweat at about 3 A.M.
>>
Anyone up for telling me what my dream might mean? It was weird.

I was working somewhere (a foreign country, but no clue what country) as a "hostess" at a hotel. Not sure if there is a real job that would be similar but I had to go to people's rooms and do stuff like shake out their sheets or bring them shampoo and one women I was brushing her hair.

Every time I had to go upstairs I had to use an elevator that had a round opening, that required me to kind of bend over/bow to get into it. There was a normal elevator too but women, or maybe just women that worked there had to use the round door one.

I was carrying a puppy up to a room and when I bent over to enter the weird elevator I was afraid to get in. Like it would close on my body and tear me in two since it would take me longer to climb in with the dog.

So I used the normal elevator but the who,e time I was freaking out a frightened that someone would catch me using the "wrong" elevator and I would lose the job, and I was very frightened of losing my job because I would be trapped in a foreign country without a job or any way to get home,
>>
File: 20160410_163846.jpg (2 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
20160410_163846.jpg
2 MB, 4608x2592
Might not relate.
>be me
>lying in bed very early morning
>not aware of anything
>everything was completely blank
>all I knew was just that I was content
> no thoughts everything was dead quite
>not sure what happened but I woke up after this in-between sleep and awake
>sadness washes over my body
>began feeling like a cold heavy blanket was laid over me
>go to work wishing I was still in that in-between state

The most happy I've been in 6 months
>>
I keep having dreams of meeting someone I really like like musicians or historical figures and then we talk for hours before they say but this is all a dream yeah and I just go yes and look around and we're always some where weird

Like last week I had one where I was shopping with friends and I met John frusciante and he was busking and we talked about his music and his new albums and music shops in town and why I liked him and he said we should hang out but then he said but this is a dream and we were beside a old castle on top of a tall Hill after hiking and we just started running
>>
>>17569895
>No punctuation
>>
>>17569421
Pls
>>
>>17569491
I have them but I know it's not right allot sooner. I might wake up and I'm in another place in my house and I got alright try again and I close my eyes in dream and wake again in another place that I might think could be reasonable but when I leave my room my whole family are in the hallway which never happens so I try again and this repeats then I normally have paralysis while I actually wake no hallucinations just no movement
>>
>>17569839
your personal way to enlightment go through humility
>>
>>17569880
you have known the true piece and freedome, that was your death
>>
>>17569960
peace*
>>
So the first part of my dream I remember looking at a computer screen, then I saw my ex girlfriend's reflection. I turned around and saw her face had acne scars and really bad pimples.

2nd part I was on a beach carrying my sister. I let her down and told her goodbye. Then I remember going up to this huge hole in the ground that seemed endless but was covered with water. Then a man told me if I want to jump, I should jump. But he said if I know how to swim why would I let myself sink. I remember crying and running away from the hole then I fell onto the sand.
>>
I had my first lucid dream at 10. I made all my friend appear around water in the blink of an eye,and we ended up in front of a forest, very symbolic images tho. I learned a few year after to trigger them, but i'm having sleeping troubles so it's been a while, but I've been very changed by some dreams. Like this one time in Morrocco, watching a movie about ancient egypt , closing eyes on pyramids and falling asleep. Woke up with a 41° fever after having dreamt about the desert, got so overwhelmed by this experience that sometimes, as I'm about to get asleep and get chilly because I'm seeing the grains of sand moving again. They said I was desillusional and spoked an unknow language.
>>
>>17569988
dream is destiny
>>
>>17569050
I just had an awesome dream this morning
>pray before bed
>have a dream with both my aunt and my grandmother in it
>they give me advice
>it's cool like some family jedi shit
>my soul returns to my body
>I'm still dreaming
>feel something hitting my head
>Tom Brady/Young Thug has a gun and he's shooting me in the head repeatedly
>the bullets don't really feel like anything at this point lol...
>I can feel my head bouncing on the other side but it's staying together like elastic lol
>I grab his arm from out of the wall and judo flip him onto his back, from over my shoulder
>I begin to say a prayer, Surah Al-Jinn (A prayer for defense against lizards in the Qur'an)
>He gets scared, and begins to fly upwards
>I fly back in the opposite direction and slam him into the ground and finish the prayer
>He gets kicked the fuck out of my house

He always comes back though
He wants me to be his hubby
Tom Brady is actually a Haitian Martian who is a demon, a lizard.
He sold his soul for magic, and he astral projects into my home and tries to talk to me with telepathy
He doesn't get that I'm not into black dudes
>>
>>17570042
Someone else saw Tom Brady causing trouble in her dream. Is he pulling a SpongeBob?
>>
>>17570166
Yeah bro, he's plankton, Young Thug is a tentacle monster.
>>
>>17570233
No wait, he's actually doodlebob, the way he raps.
Neyo ey yo ney lady om mi moy.
https://youtu.be/s7w04ND6XqY
>>
>>17570239
Hory Shet
>>
>a few weeks ago browsing /x/ on my phone just for something to do
>fall asleep looking at some spoopy shit
>dream about my gfs cat standing and staring at me on the bed
>he looks like he's moving by being so still
>start to feel a rush of water filled with little needles shredding apart my feet, increasing in force
>he starts to breathe really fucking heavy and looks infuriated with me
>I just feel confused and weirdly intimidated
>a giant hand lifts up my body and a really deep voice starts making gurgling noises
>i start to feel really hungry and everything disappears and I fall on the ground outside in the cold somewhere
>start crawling on my back somehow for a really long time listening to fucking weird noises in complete darkness
And then I woke up to go to my shitty job without really processing wtf I just dreamt about
>>
>managed to lucid dream once a year or two ago
>started off with a generic "oh man I can fuck people in my dreams"
>quickly realized I could do more
>decided to try building my own little world

>massive grassy field, a shimmering lake in the distance, the moon coating everything in a purple glow
>stop to appreciate the serenity and beauty of this thing I made

>turn around to a deep, black, looming forest
>catch just a glance at a pale, hairless, fanged beast with beady black eyes as it lunges at me
>shaken awake by pain

I haven't been able to get into a lucid state since then. Every time I get close, this wave of anxiety sweeps over me and shakes me awake.
>>
>>17569491
I have them almost once a month, and everytime it's the same.
I wake up, look at my phone and realise I'm late for work. Usually I ignore and fall asleep again (and wake up for real) or I try to get ready as fast as I can, but I never make it in time. When I wake up from that, I feel really irritated and unable to fall asleep again.
>>
Had an "almost" lucid dream the other night.

I realized that I had control near the end of my dream, and remember almost the entire dream.

Before I went to bed, I listened to this 6 hour mediation music on youtube and it was like REM drugs.
>>
So I had a very weird dream tonight. I had several different dreams actually as I wake up to pee usually 2-3 times each night, but this last one was legit horrifying.
>dream that I am with my friends outside some really tall brutalist building
>can't remember what we did, but I think we were doing business of some sort
>suddenly out of one of the windows, a woman with glass splinters and spikes crawls out
>her head was covered with a cube of some sort
>her arms were tied
>but she still managed to climb up the building (no idea how)
>this continues with several different women of varying bodyshapes, but they all have some sort of geometric shape on their heads and damage done to their body
>I ask my friends what the fuck is going on
>they say it's prostitutes trying to escape and then one says "it happens all the time anon, why do you care"
>when the women (apparently prostitutes) are on the top a man comes out, he has weird looking leather clothes with many details
>looks like an action figure or something
>his head is covered by a pyramid kind of like pyramid head
>this is when shit gets crazy
>I scream to him that we're going to get him and that he's a sick fuck
>he then points at me which makes me so scared I immediately take back what I said
>the prostitutes on the top of the building now get pushed down by him, their escape has failed
>all fall towards me an die meters before my feet because of the maybe 80m high house
>rest of the dream is me replaying an episode of me at the airport with some time thingy so I could have sex with the Thai massage girl more times, in which, I always did 69

honestly there's more I could say but yeah my dreams are really long and screwed up. I also dreamt earlier that night that Donald Trump made a Shadow of Mordor-esque video game set in the Ice Age where you faced tough moral decisions such if you should leave a baby behind to save the rest of the tribe for hungry wolves and stand ground and fight.
>>
I probably got recurrent places in dreams and somehow they all seem connected. Kinda like Yume Nikki /jp/ shit.
They stopped for some reason but the one that is most present on my mind is something like a narrow green jade square tower, mostly stairs too. Also a closed glass bridge in the woods and some sort of low gravity beige/brown chess pattern hill. They were all frequent at some point of my life. Lately it's mostly nightmares for lil' me
>>
>>17571949
pls respond can someone interpret this for me
>>
>>17572428
>pls respond can someone interpret this for me
Write this shit down. Basically how H.P.Lovecraft got his books.
>>
>>17571949
I want to get that trump video game
>>
File: 1444861480289.jpg (216 KB, 710x886) Image search: [Google]
1444861480289.jpg
216 KB, 710x886
>>17569491
Had one last month,
I was continually in a looped dream of waking up again. These things felt endless. In some, I would be in the middle of a bright forest when I woke up. In some I would be in my dorm room, but when I went to the bathroom it was linked to a house I used to live in on the outskirts of Stockton. But all of them would start with me in my current bed. I noticed it would take a little bit of reasoning to figure out which times I woke up for real and which ones were dreams. Although some were pretty realistic, the dreams always had something out of place. Like a lamp or view outside, and as soon as I saw it I could take control of the dream. Albeit limited choices, I could reset the dream sequence, alter the current dream's aesthetics, or change the dream subject altogether, or skip the dream sequence. And the last choice was to wake up. Needless to say, it ended when I woke, but it took some effort to find the memory fault because in a dream everything feels normal until you think about it. Last false awakening was my house as a kid, but someone was next to my bed. It was a girl I've never seen before; I started talking to her, but I can't remember what she looked like or what I was saying. Like we were underwater or something. But I know she was saying something important about a week from today. I think I should start recording myself, to check if I sleep talk. Because during the dream, I could swear I was talking for real.

Sometimes I wake up these days and wait for something odd to happen to make sure I'm really awake. Easy to spot if I think about it logically.
>>
>recently told a friend that I am going to be busy 'indefinitely'
>he had made it clear he doesnt want to hang out with me 1 on 1, so i dont see the point in hanging out at all anymore
>that night i had a dream that he and his girlfriend asked me to hang out with them
>i said yes, but spent the rest of the dream struggling to 'get ready'. i could not find my clothes, couldn't do my hair, etc.

what does it mean?
>>
>>17572556
When you woke up for real did you have symptoms like me? The heart pounding and the state of shock?
>>
>>17572600
I've only had that like 4 times, technically.

When i wake up falling.(multiple; typical)

When I lost an arm in a dream. ( woke up, hand was asleep for no discernible reason)

Before asking the girl something( don't know, but she said something that fucked me up)

And when I die in my dream(multiple; usually when this happens I'm a bystander or the killer, but I just feel like I'm the one that's dying because I'll get a pain in my heart or in that area)
>>
File: sigil sketch.png (7 KB, 593x499) Image search: [Google]
sigil sketch.png
7 KB, 593x499
I will not greentext it just because i wrote it down before in a .TXT, sorry.

April 10-

I was at the thrift store looking for something, I dont remember what.
Under some big ass coat was a small wooden cube, with the points smoothed. It has some type of design on it, i though it looked nice and stole it. (I dont usually steal things)

I got home and sat on the couch and looked at the cube. i felt the urge to place it on top of a piece of lined paper, so i did just that.
"Sigil" I heard a voice say.

I didnt really know what a sigil really looked like, so i made one up. (pic related)

A little slot opened up and i rolled up the paper and slid it in. I heard a voice garble non-sense and then go "hhhhhhmmmmmm."

A blue/white light shot out of the designs on the sides. the cube started to hurt and i dropped it. i ran out of the room.
I came back a few seconds later and there were symbols all over the walls of the room (made of the light), with the cube floating in
the middle.

I saw a shadow creep across the room. thats when i woke up.
>>
>>17569050
had a dream where i was driving with my significant other and the road flashes red and its so fucking bright that the sky lights up red and then it went back to normal and shit. the whole time i had my foot on the gas and it felt normal
>>
File: bips.jpg (1 MB, 1960x3127) Image search: [Google]
bips.jpg
1 MB, 1960x3127
forgive me if i am doing this wrong, i am very new to /x/. I have reoccurring dreams and sleep paralysis of red aliens, most of which are surprisingly pleasant. most of these dreams are either of them watching me or having their way with me and through the years i welcome them. i have actually began to categorize and draw them as they seem to change in appearence from time to time. I have named the the kryptish and am currently writing a book about them. here is a picture of one of them i have dubbed the succubus. feel free to ask questions.
>>
File: oror.jpg (849 KB, 1656x2135) Image search: [Google]
oror.jpg
849 KB, 1656x2135
>>17574811
no not typically, this pharmacist in particular was my grandfather who died of skin cancer a few years ago. also some more drawings, pardon my dank maymays.
>>
File: 120931021.jpg (135 KB, 658x405) Image search: [Google]
120931021.jpg
135 KB, 658x405
I had this dream a few days ago, it was bothering me all day so I wrote the following poem. The final stanza is not part of the dream but what I added when I wrote the poem. If anyone would like to share their thoughts on what they feel like it means I will read them.

A spider playing possum
On the plain tile floor.
A trap for a lesser being,
A trick for a smaller mind.
I step back from the doorway,
Where he lay on his golden back
And find a book of just the right weight.
Extending my arms over him,
With his eight legs reaching in the air
Like he will try to catch his fate.
The pages split in the air, an unclean fall
But the result is just the same.

But another one has appeared
Right beside his friend.
Who know feels wholly
The full weight of knowledge.
A paperback will suffice this time
Less even in shape, much softer to the air.
But from my height of greatness
The outcome remains certain.

Then from behind me: scattering
Small and brown, he hurries past
My bare left foot and into
The room where his brothers now rest.
I lift my foot, of weapons I no longer need
And then I hear my father’s voice
Boasting of a good deed
Silently persuading someone
That he has tried
While presenting empty boxes
Of Various size

If you are born to death
You must know sin
And rejoice in the wicked pleasures
That lie within
But for now my child, rest
And let the knowledge seep in.
>>
>>17569681
I think your subconscious is telling you that you are inadequate and can't defend it help your friends and family if the need arise. I guess just improve yourself.
>>
>>17569736
It's anxiety
>>
Any tips how to improve dream recall besides a dream journal?
>>
>>17575117
>Any tips how to improve dream recall besides a dream journal?

Meditation exercise:
Sit upright in chair or sofa, close eyes (use one of those sleep googles if its light outside).
Clear mind.
Thoughts will pop into your mind (Have to call Bill etc)
Don't follow thoughts, but try to be an observer of the thought.
Remember what popped into your mind.
Start with 6-7 minutes.
Write down the thoughts that popped in after the exercise.
If you manage to remember all thoughts consistently add 1-2 minutes to the exercise until you reach 20 minutes.
Best time to do it, is when you are full awake and not tired. So don't do it after you got up or before you go to bed.
If you do this 1-2 times a day over 6-8 weeks you should notice improvement in remembering dreams and details.
>>
I've only had one memorable dream. All the others that I could remember upon waking up were all totally mundane and pretty much exactly like my daily life, with some minor tweaks. However, the only dream I can remember was a static image of total whiteness, with a black line crossing it vertically, producing a very high pitched, constant tone. The straight line and the tone felt unbearable, but every once in a while, the line would crook slightly, which brought an unbelievable wave of relief.
>>
>>17574855
yeah i feel that way senpai sometimes
>>
>>17575146
Thanks.
Time to start excercising
>>
>>17575165
My most memorable was having sex with Richard Nixon
>>
File: 1452792368005s.jpg (5 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1452792368005s.jpg
5 KB, 125x121
who here has read Sandman? Had a nightmare recently, which is rare since I’m a lucid dreamer
>Be in mall, with a bunch of people around
>a mass shooting starts
>people around me get shot
>get shot a few times, more times than is cool for a dream
>Strong, uncomfortable pressure in chest after being shot, so lucidly change dream to something less intense
>now in a hardware store checking out items
>look up
>the cashier is Death with the smuggest look on her face imaginable
>feel fear and despair upon seeing her even though it’s a just a chick standing behind a cash register
>for some reason my kneejerk reaction is to say "please tell me I didn't just die”
>start to run away
>to my horror, no longer lucid enough to be in control of dream
>Upon realizing I wasn’t in control, feel an intense sensation of being “trapped”
>dream starts to go black accompanied by a feeling of claustrophobia
>feel eternally disappointed that this was it
>”no no no no no”
>blackness
>wake up in a pool of sweat, shivering, and “numb”
>>
I once had a dream where I was a young girl (I am a dude) and I was with my family running from something, my little sister was left behind and I had to go back to get her so I picked up my oil lamp and went back to the house where we had come from, I opened the door and saw the place in shambles, I then made my way to the old cellar and walked down the stairs into a dark damp room, I saw my sister laying on the ground in a pool of blood and I crept over to her to check if she was alive, as I got close a nearly invisible cloth formed from her blood and raised to show a figure hunched hiding its face from me, I took one step closer and it grabbed me in a swooping motion and the scrame in my face, it was a rotten (like to the bone) corpse of something but not human
>>
Just had a very fucked up dream. I saw a planet where people were being cooked alive in a giant oven. They were stretched on a rack type of device and battered up before being cooked, or frozen alive in a giant deep freeze for later. Why do I have such dreams /x/?
>>
>>17576821
My brother had a similar dream as a kid. The earth was divided in two, a half covered in ice and a half covered in fire.
>>
Any good documentaries / videos on dream interpretation
>>
>>17576841
Earth had stopped rotating.
>>
File: 02sinji.jpg (33 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
02sinji.jpg
33 KB, 800x600
>>17569050
I've had dreams or random visions ever since I was a kid. I've seen everyone I'll ever meet, each person who has had the slightest impact upon my life, I've seen the events of my entire life laid out in front of me like the synopsis of a bad movie. From my most uplifting triumphs to my greatest failures. I've seen all of it and I still play into it, thinking I can affect the outcome.

I can't stop my heart from getting broken by the first woman I ever loved, I wasn't able to tell my mother that my grandfather was alone on a christmas day dying on the floor from a heart attack. There's no sense of wonder for my life when I've already seen it happen. Happiness is short-lived and sterile, boredom and sadness seem to be a norm. It's like I have the spoilers to my life. I know when I die. I know when the people close to me die and maybe it's shit like that which keeps me up at night, restless.

I think it's even worse that I'm continuing this linear path knowing full damn well what lies in store for me. How it all ends. I'm miserable. I tried looking into... Less conventional forms of knowledge to find some sort of answer to what is wrong with me.

I'm not special or some sort of clairvoyant, I've just seen everything within the line of relevance to myself. I know how things work for me only.

But whenever I try to do something opposite, I still feel compelled to go along with the expected or I inadvertently do what exactly is expected of me like an actor being guided on by a fucked up script fulfilling my role.

I know I might be going fucking nuts because of this. But posting on here gave me some kind of catharsis, even if I can't accept it. I don't think anyone was meant to live like this.
>>
One of my stranger dreams was some sort of girl turned around and her face was like some sort of eldritch horror and I accepted death.
But then her face became normal again and I told her not to scare me like that.
>>
So I had a somewhat lewd dream last night that I found to be weird and I was hoping to get it interpreted if that was alright. So here it goes.

I awoke sinking to the bottom of the ocean with the light from the surface slowly fading away. Trying to swim to the surface I lose hope until what I think was a frilled shark swims by. I grab its tail and get pulled close enough to the surface that I can make my way to some fresh air. I surface near a small island with a couch near the shore. I take a seat and relax for short moment as a mermaid jump from the water unto the couch. She forcibly pushes me down proceeding to nonchalantly give me oral. This last for at least ten ejaculations all of which she spits them out into a coffee cup. I then wake up as my alarm goes off.

So yeah, a pretty weird dream. May I have some help interpreting it please?
>>
File: received_1082159225159142.jpg (75 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
received_1082159225159142.jpg
75 KB, 720x960
Hi /x/

Well, I dream this the last night:

I'm trying to search a bathroom in a supermaket and mom comes with me to search it.
We enter to a dark, dark corridor and we start to walk into it; it looks like a intensive cares section of a hospital with doors and windows but all was really dark. Suddenly, mom dissapears and I still walking searching the bath.

A weird figure appears front of me: looks like a person with a dark shine blanket, like the classic costume of ghost with a black blanket and no defined parts. That thing was moving along the corridor; that don't do anything, just levitated making a weird hum.
I'm trying to walk taking no care of that thing in front of me moving and huming but I realize that I wasn't moving.
I try to get back but I can't because I start to see my parents bedroom; they're lying in the bed watching a tall and skinny man with a black and white mask. They seem a little bit disconcerted.
I see that, but I'm still trying to get the bath, but that figure, levitated and humming, makes me think I was really going forward.

I see that and I start to screaming saying "take'em off the mask, take'em off the mask!"
They are scared, but finally they take off and I appeard in my parents bedroom as nothing been happened.

In that moment I wake up with my heart beating a lot.

Help me /x/, that shit really scares me.

*pic unreleated
>>
>>17578412
Wow, talk about tough titties
>>
>>17572556
i once had a dream 4 dreams inside the others
and it was some kind of really messed up nightmare there were some friends i had forgotten long time ago and some fucked up shit i dont want to remember, in the last dream there were cats everywhere, and a the shadow of a black cat told me that i would never wake up, it was horrible,i remember that after that i saw my mom in that dream and i remembered that you can wake up from a dream if u have an orgasm or kill yourself,so i did the first one i fucked my mom and woke up, i never felt so grateful, it was 3am and i could not sleep for that entire night
>>
My dream last night
>Went with family to a religious function
>Friend of my grandma offers me a ride home in her nonprofit company van
>She steps out of the van to take a phone call, leaves keys in
>Childhood friend comes into the back of the van
>Haven't seen him in years, talk for a little bit about nothing in particular
>He jumps into the front seat and steals the van
>Start trying to convince him to bring the van back
>Get pulled over by police
>He escapes
>Explain to police what happened
>Walk away, sit down eventually on a park bench
>Three black guys (teens) come up to me and ask if I think black lives matter
>Say "sure, I don't care about skin color at all"
>Chat about race and the foolishness of distinction between races with them
>One guy hands me a $5 bill since he thinks I'm neat
>Deny it, hand it to one of his friends
>Suddenly they all how bows and arrows with pistols built in
>Bows are made of normal weak looking sticks but are still apparently strong enough to shoot
>They announce that they're going to kill me
>Try to convince them not to
>Guy behind me hesitates to shoot me
>Grab his weapon and use it to knock him down
>Second guy runs away
>Third guy is about to shoot me with an arrow
>Shoot an arrow over his head and rush him
>Hold his weapon pointed up in the air and he shoots it off
>Wrestle it out of his hands and whack him in the face with it
>Drop weapon, o-soto gari him to the ground
>Wake up

What does it mean
>>
>>17569568
Maybe a reoccurring issue that your mind uses to manifest as the dark creature and the whole crying things makes me think you miss the way things things were with the ease of childhood and your mind takes those feelings and produces an outlet for them, in the case of dreams. Usually it's better to meditate on it individually and it enhances clarity between the concious and the unconscious
>>
>>17581620
i was completely lucid in those dreams and i wanted to wake up, i remember that everytime i woke up shortly after i realize it was a dream, in the last one when i finally wake up from the nightmare i knew i woke up because my eyes were hurting
>>
>>17569050
I only have bad dreams when I sin against God and Christ.
>>
Reposting from /div/. I was told this was the better place to post it. I'm not very knowledgeable in the supernatural.

I've been looking for answers on a dream I had recently.

>Grandfather passed recently, fall last year.
>Family is super depressed
>Sleeping 1-2 weeks later
>Walking around a house I've never seen before
>Turn a corner, see grandfather
>Gets the jump on me, grabs my shoulders
>Look at his eyes, they're hollow
>Gives me a warning, seems really desperate
>Woke up right after

I can't remember what he said, and I haven't had a similar dream since. Its been a couple of months.
>>
Any tips on lucid dreaming? I feel like I'm so close, but I just can't get there completely. I've had moments in my dreams where I'll ask myself if I'm dreaming, but I always just shake it off and continue on non-lucid dreaming.
>>
I'll post my dream here since it's been stuck in my head since I was 5:

> Was asleep, something woke me up
> Stare at ceiling for about 3 mins before I crawl to the end of the bed
>Peer out of my door down the hallway, see my cat looking back at me
>Eyes glowing in the dark in my parents room
>I wince and look harder since I wasn't sure why my cat was just sitting there staring
>Light suddenly comes on in my parents room, Aunt is sitting in corner chair with a deadset hollow stare
>Gaze is so mute and haunting that I recoil back to the window in my room
>I look behind me and she is now approaching my room, slowing moving to my room. Her face doesn't change at all. (I think she was somehow floating or just sliding)
>Jump out window to escape, the fall to my backyard is now almost like being on the 25 floor of a building instead of a tiny drop. I grab the window sill.
>I look back up and she's standing there, staring at me with her hollow eyes
>Dream ends with her prying each of my fingers off the window sill one by one
>>
>>17582162
One thing that I've had work for me a few times is to really visualize the dream, and completely relax your body.

One instance I had that worked was when I visualized flying over my old school.

I got so focused that there was almost this portal to jump into that imagery, that I just focused harder and harder on until I was there.
>>
>>17582209
The one time I managed it I focused hard enough on the fact that I was going to sleep that I practically started the dream knowing what it was. I haven't been able to do it since, though. I hit that point where I can feel my body about to freeze and, because I lost control of my first lucid dream, get hit with a sudden anxiety that shakes me awake.
>>
These threads are always fake as shit man, it's so disappointing
>>
i just woke up a couple min ago
i had 4 animals in my dream
the first being iguanas
where i was sleeping on grass and 4 iguanas were on roofs watching over me (i felt intimidated) and one jumped down and i leff and that iguana attacked me and bit me.
the next animal was in my sisters car and it was a gorilla
a mini gorilla
not a baby one
it was really tiny but like an adult gorilla
and it wanted out of the car so bad
, the last two go together, there was an alligator(or croc , not sure but most likely a gator) stuck in my shower and charlie from its always sunny was trying to get it out
and we opened the door and it went into the backyard and at the same time a dog appeared and started fighting it
shit was crazy but we couldnt get the backdoors closed(it was those giant glass doors for backyards that slide)
anyway i used the doors to my advantage by hanging on top of them with my arms and walking around with them and i got the idea of cutting the gator with the glass
and so i basically just stabbed the gator with the glassdoor and cut it into pieces lol
anything on that?
i would like to know more on the gator aspect
>>
>me and friends walk around neighbourhood
>suddenly there's a guy on a bike
>I ask who is that?
>sonny wassahoule aboumboum
>HEEEEY SONNNYYYYY!
>sonny waves at us
>we need to go home now
>take subway
>friends jumping around making shirt on of noise
>I say calm down
>it gets worse
>policeman appears
>"i would have to give you a €44,44 fine."
>But I let you off with a warning.
What was that
>>
>>17582824
>dreams
>fake as shit

No fucking duh! :)
>>
>>17578471
Are you sure that was a dream?
>>
I had a dream that at one point I interpreted as prophetic, but I had no idea what it was trying to tell me.

It was almost like I was being whisked through some sort of cosmic hallway, and it was almost like a timeline of human history, from neolithic times to the present, and I saw Leonardo da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man" and that really stuck with me after all this time for whatever reason. Then I was out in space and I saw the Earth, but all dark, no lights from any modern cities. And all of a sudden, it and everything else was engulfed in a blinding light, and I heard a terrible rumbling sound that shook my core, and a huge and powerful voice said a single word to me. I woke up in a cold sweat.

To this day, I still don't know what the word was. I remember that it started with an "R", but not much else. For a time I thought it meant Ragnarok, the end of the world and the start of the next in Norse mythology, but I'm not so sure.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 183x275
>>17584951
"Rad"
>>
File: 192.png (24 KB, 121x93) Image search: [Google]
192.png
24 KB, 121x93
>>17584993
thanks god u da best
>>
>>17569050
Last night i think i had a dream that signifies that im getting over this girl
A little backstory, ive been OBSESSED with this girl in my class for weeks and today when i saw her i was normal for once
>Dream starts by me viewing facebook, i get a chat from her and some girl i had a one night stand with
>both chats basically say " do you want to do something tonight"
>for some reason i chose the one night stand even though im obsessed with this other girl
>go out with her its all normal, and take her to my best friends house because my pad is disgusting
this is where it gets weird
>Her current boyfriend appears there watching us make out and shit
>This kid is 5'7 130LBS and philipino with really bad acne
>still make out, but as im making out with her i see the chat on my laptop from the girl i really like saying she misses me
>take one night stand downstairs, dream ends there
Can someone help interpret this for me? I feel like my mind is either saying "You're finally not obsessed with this girl anymore" or "She wants to go out with you, don't miss this chance because you want to fuck some bitch one time"
>pic related, the girl i was obsessed with
>>
>Walking down a coastal town area with companions
>dudes from the street say "clear out, we're filming for House of Cards" (which I don't watch)
>is that Kevin Spacey?
>retreat to a peninsula with docks and boats
>waters rising
>boats sinking/floating away
>grab a raft, wash up in a lagoon
>Kevin Spacey swims by with supporting actor: "hey, we're trying to film here, can you please vacate?"
>me: "Oh sorry man. Hey, by the way, love your work"
>Spacey: "mhm that's great. We really need to film."
>"OK sorry." Raft to shore, it's a school of some kind.
>my wife enters one of the classrooms and starts setting up the projector for a presentation.
>help her for a bit, go into the hallway for a drink from the water fountain
>footsteps coming down the hall
>it's Kevin Spacey
>I run back in the room, "Babe we need to either leave or like shut the lights off cause you're not gonna believe this but Kevin Spacey's here again and he's probably gonna get pissed off if he sees us"
>"Kevin Spacey can fuck off, I just got the projector working"
>SHH he'll hear you..
>PA announcement: show's about to begin in the gymnasium
>we go. It's the cast of the Venture Bros.
>their show isn't quite ready, Rusty stalls by doing improv scenes from the show and using guest audience members
>my wife knows all the right lines, saves the show from completely flopping
>Rusty points at me, "you wanna go for a spin in my new PX-5000?"
>uh sure, what's that?
>it's a tricked out all-terrain military vehicle
>go for a ride, Rusty gives me great life advice that I don't remember
>wake up
>>
Can someone explain this shit to me
>dozing off
>suddenly I can see these moving, vibrant, morphing images: I remember clearly a boat full of mice
>I realized I was aware, and I became full of energy upon seeing these things, so I tried to concentrate on them
>however, the harder i tried to look, the more I realized my eyes were moving around wildly, and they sprung open
>Felt like I had slept for hours but it had been like 15 mins

It's not lucid dreaming or anything , what is this?
>>
>>17585365
So what's the weird part about this?? How you're obsessed with a girl it seems like you've never spoken to or the fact that you're asking /x/ for dating advice ?
>>
>>17585605
>3. Even if you don't believe this is a paranormal topic, this keeps the influx of individual dream threads from piling up, reducing the clutter and helping people find what they want more easily.

Ive honestly spoken to her many times, chatted online, and i get the feeling shes into me but im only like 30% sure.
>>
>>17585639
Post all the dreams you want, but you're still a beta that belongs on /r9k/
>>
>>17569050
hey guys i keep getting shot by my dad in my dream. Daddy issues???? or what
>>
Had this dream where i walked outside and looked up and a bunch of beautiful light orbs were falling from the sky. I walk to my backyard and look up and see aliens fighting in the sky like two diffrent types. Dudes ride up to my yard in a van and it's a bunch of dudes in a white clean shirt with a tie. they touch me and my dream vision gets all fucked up and they tell me that lilith died or is dead.
>>
>>17569050
I really fucking hope there is someone awake here right now, I have been having nightmares, now my nightmares are hella wierd but I have a special one were I have my eyes shut and can't see anything and o feel hands grabbing me and pulling me and I'm shaking.
Tonight and I mean right fucking now I had the worst nightmare in my life, the hands were going apeshit on me and I couldn't wake up no matter what I did. Our of desperation I begun praying, I only know one prayer and its in Spanish the padre muestro and I prayed but things got worst, I started asking Jesus to help me and the hands tryed to shut me up and then I woke up
I didn't really have this nightmares since I was in highschool 8 years ago and they were never this bad
>>
>>17586024
Sounds traumatizing. So you have nightmares with your eyes closed? As in your dream character's eyes are closed and it's pitch black?
>>
http://sugarboypress.blogspot.com/p/ghost-stories.html
>>
>>17586027
Everything is pitch black, I used to have this dream every night for 3 months in a row 8 years ago around this time where I would fall asleep, everything was pitch black and I knew I was dreaming, and I started shaking like crazy and a man and don't ask how I know it was a man because I have no idea would scream at me.
I would try and force myself to wake up and sometimes I did but more often than not I fell right back asleep again and again for a couple hours. Eventually I started trying to fight back and the dream stopped, the only supernatural thing was that awful feeling of shaking and this one time I was completely covered by my blanket and couldn't move, my dad was looking for me and I could hear home calling my name, he found me in bed, pulled the covers and I immediately vomited like crazy all over the floor.
Since the dreams fu king stopped for 8 years it was just a funny story and I'm a complete non beloved, the dreams started again 3 nights ago and even this one as horrible as it was I would have just assumed it was just a dream without questioning if it wasn't for the fucking fact that praying saved me
>>
Hey guys, this is a bit out there, I know, but bear with me. I just moved 2 months ago, from Maine so it was really rural. Basically trees and animals. I've moved to the city, and over the past weeks I've seen this rabbit. This one rabbit. From one side of the city to the next, it's been the same one. Any clue what this could mean?
>>
>>17586051
Did you ever attempt to flow it?
>>
>>17586051
In El Salvador they say that a small white animal follows bachelors when they go out at night to fuck. it's either just a bunny or a protective thing. do not try to hurt it :3
>>
>>17586046
All I can tell you is to ask god to send angels for protection and meditate to strengthen it.
>>
>>17586046
if you have faith, go to your church dude. otherwise just like....believe you are strong. try rolling over next time. fight those fucks
>>
>>17586057
Not follow it, I mean if I see it I make a little squeak, rub my fingers (like if you were messing with a cat) and it'll sit there and we'll both look at each other for a bit. It's really calm, I'm really calm. I did try to approach it once, it scampered away, I moved back and it came back
>>
>>17586066
Thing is the hand thing is completely new. Back then I was on tons of medication so I thought cool I'm experiencing horrible side effects, the box said it could cause nightmares and sleep paralysis. I have been off my pills for months now.
I tryed googling it back then and found nothing, I just did again and found a guy with the exact same thing that posted last year, a few other people said they experience the exact same thing even te yelling.
I don't wake from these dreams scared but rather relived which is weird
>>
>>17586078
Try not to have fear, just relax and let go. just try that ok?
>>
>>17586082
I'm not scared, it's 5:43 here and I'm definitely not going back to sleep tonight. It's wierd but I feel like this can't harm me just be an overall really shitty experience. I have no idea how. Burch works or when it opens, there is a church close by tho
>>
>>17586082
You want to head something crazy. I have been. Reading these comments and I just read a guy that said the dream stopped when he asked Jesus for help just like mine did.
I'm posting the link here and I'm reporting back tomorrow whit whatever happens in churchhttp://www.medhelp.org/posts/Sleep-Disorders/Shaking-in-Dreams-waking-up-and-I-cannot-move/amp_show/12884?page=5
>>
>>17586096
just believe man. You are stronger than you think. much love
>>
So this is starting to happen to me more and more frequently. It started in my early teens once every year or so but now in my mid 20s it can happen a few times a week. I will have a nightmare doesn't matter what kind ( although most of my dreams are nightmares and fucking horrendous at that ) but I will wake up in a sheer life threatening panic with massive adrenaline dump and immediately throw my blanket off and run like I am running for my life out of my room down the stairs or hall even one time outside. Then realize I am safe and collapse and fall back asleep where I fall or go back to my bed crying in fear and confusion. As far as I know there is no real info on people having this. Any thoughts or help?
>>
File: Photo0026.jpg (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo0026.jpg
76 KB, 640x480
First time on /x/ as I never really have cared about all this stuff.
I have these funky recurring dreams, don't see them often maybe once a year, but when I do I see them generally five nights in a row. By lenght they feel 1:1 to real world time and I spemd hours there. In those, I am in my hometown, and I could probably draw a map even, theres a few minor differences and three parts of the city that don't really exist. The "real" city parts, when I walk around, seem to change normally with the occasional building being renovated, torn down, or replaced with a new one. The ones that don't exist, seem to stay static over the years.
In those dreams I don't know that I am dreaming, instead I know that I am back. There is also no visible people, although I do conversate with voices as if they would be people I know, a cashier at a store etc. Roads also seem empty, but I hear the traffic. It's always summer there too.
These dreams, while extremely pleasant and memorable, have always seemed extremely mundane and unimportant, until last night.
I was dreaming about completely unrelated stuff, cant really remember anything, and suddendly just before I woke up, like static interference from another radio channel, this recurring dreamworld told me to check my wallet next time I am there. When I am having my 5 night holiday there, I know I have my keys, wallet and assorted random stuff in my pockets. I dont think there are phones cause I dont feel like it is missing or should be there when I pat-check my pockets. Today I woke up worried about my dream world wallet. I will probably, next time these dreams reoccur, check the wallet, it just might take a year or two.
So, what gives, X? Never ever before in 22 years has my little paradise interfered with other dreams.
>>
My dream last night
>halfway buried in dirt in post-apocalyptic city
>suddenly feel immensely powerful
>climb out of dirt, walk through streets
>find familiar house
>enter, immediately hear female moaning
>go through house until I hear a gunshot
>2 men appear and approach me
>my arm turns into a tentacle
>hit men with tentacle arm
>immediately wake up
What mean
>>
>>17586275
Sounds like very weird version of an anxiety attack. Try talking to a doctor and/or psychologist. You don't want to run into traffic or smash your head into a wall over something like this.
>>
Posted this on a different thread a while back. No one had any idea what it was. So, to start off I get premonitions/Vision all the time. Generally about useless things like me reading something or saying something. I use to keep a journal but stopped as my parents thought it was bs.

So. I'm unsure if this is a premonition or a dream. It feels different then my normal premonitions because I generally only have or or two senses. While with this it felt like I was there. And I've had the exact same thing about four times now. And every detail is the same.

I start off walking down a paved street, I have an modern rifle in my hand. There's movment behind me and to my sides and all I can smell is smoke and ash. I feel sore as if I was hurt or been doing hard activity for hours without stop. And the street is mostly obscured by fog or smoke.

As I walk someone says "Movment" and I stop along with whoever is behind me. I look down the street and see something moving towards us. Someone shouts contact and I open fire along with the others.

Someone to my side screams out in pain and I go to look at them as they fall. When I look foward again I see more forms moving towards us not caring about the stream of bullets.

I shout get back and I turn grabbing the man who went down dragging/carrying him. About a block later I hear something charing me and I look towards the sound just to see a large form fill my vision and an intense pain in my gut.

Then it ends.
>>
Has anyone here woken up from a dream and felt they had been there (stuck in the dream) for an abnormally long amount of time? I'm not talking years like in inception, but maybe a few days? or a week? I have alot of fucked up strange dreams and I almost always die in them, but I just took a short nap (about and hour) and woke up feeling like I had been in my dream for a few days. I didn't die in this one either.
>>
File: 110522.png (74 KB, 534x510) Image search: [Google]
110522.png
74 KB, 534x510
>>17569050
I dreamed that I was in a mansion on a hill in a thunderstorm.

The mansion was dark and empty, creaky doors and wooden floors. Grey and black shadowy colors. Old creepy paintings on the walls.

I was playing chess with a rabbit. The rabbit's face was strangely human, but it was clearly a white rabbit.

I woke up when an old man slammed open the door where we were playing chess. He had a long nose, and he looked very very angry. His skin was yellow and pale and his eyes were terrifying, beady and shrunken.

I'm serious, this was a real dream. I came on /x/ for the first time to ask about it because I've had a wierd feeling ever since. Not fear exactly, but disquiet and uneasiness. What does it mean?
>>
Few weeks ago I found a book on Carl Jung and Freud's Interpretation of dreams.
That night for the first time I had a dream where I lost my teeth. What does this mean
>>
>>17588567

It means you will be confronted with fear soon and you will overcome it through patience and confidence.
>>
Last nights dream: walking down a sidewalk at a park with both of my parents. A lady is walking towards us, cant make out her features, she gets closer and i notice she's holding her head in front of her chest. the head starts screeching but my parents don't notice it. The screech gets louder and louder. I cant hear anything but screeching, then i wake up.
Wtf was this /x/
>>
I had a dream when I was 4 years old, I remember it vividly till today:
> wake up in the morning in my bed
> lights in room and in the whole flat in general are already on, although dimmed
> get up, walk into kitchen
> radio is playing, mum is washing dishes, wirh her back to me
> talks to me but still with back to me
> I feel sudden terror, be certain this isnt mum
> say to her that this isn't real
> she slowly turns her head, smilimg to me
> in a split second she kind of warps herself into an big dark green reptile standing on his hint legs
> says in a voice that isnt hers "too late"
> attacks me with a mouth of razor sharp teeth
> wake up with a racing heart

Cant forget it till today, Iam 24
>>
Got a really odd one. Well, two. I really need interpretation because I haven't had a true nightmare like this in years.

>Be Me
>I'm at my Grandma and Grandpa's house
>They have a huge goat farm
>As usual, my dream kind of warps the location's features a little

My dreams like to fuck with buildings and structures. For example, I'll walk into a familiar house, but the interior will be from another different house.

>The garage they have is in pristine condition, on the opposite side of the yard as their house is, when it is usually overgrown, full of rusty shit, and next to their barn
>Their barn, along with the entire goat farm, is missing
>It's replaced by a 4-foot grey brick wall that meets with the land at the top, like a single step dug into the Earth
>The wall is lined with a bramble in some spots that resembles a tall, thin, poofy pinetree
>It's early morning and everything is grey
>My grandfather and I are sitting in the garage
>He's holding a muzzleloader

This exact gun is in my father's possession right now

>Suddenly, a huge turkey struts into the yard from the road to our left
>He hands me the muzzleloader and says nothing, but I understand
>I take a shot at the turkey, but I miss and it heads for the wall
>I give chase
>At first, I try to climb after the turkey, but I get some of the pine-bramble stuck on my jacket
>I reapproach from a different angle, climb the wall halfway, and start lashing out at the turkey with a stick
>The turkey gets pissed and charges me
>With ease, I grab it by the neck and slam it to the ground below the wall
>I attempt to kill it by jumping from the wall and using my feet to crush it's head
>I land on target, but when I kneel down to grab it, it turns into a black cat
>The cat is still alive, but its left eye is missing and it's face is bloody
>I pick it up by the scruff of it's neck and it flails a little
>In a completely unphased tone, I can hear myself say "poor kitty"

cont.
>>
>>17590150

>I carry the cat to the garage
>My grandpa is missing, along with the chairs we were sitting in
>I go to the back of the empty garage and find a knife block, like from a kitchen
>I pick one knife halfway out of it's slot, but I decide not to use it and move to a second knife
>The second knife is about 5 inches long and curved outward, like a reverse karambit or something
>I take the curved knife and lodge it into the cat's forehead slowly, right above it's left eye to put it out of it's misery, I assume

This is where the dream transfers to the second fucked up dream. I've owned 3 or 4 black cats in my time and none of them resembled this cat.

Second dream

>I'm in a hunting game, but I have a very tactically outfitted rifle resembling an ar-15 with a long barrel and a rail system going up the entire barrel
>The lighting is bright
>Out of nowhere, a poorly-rendered 3D model of a deer pops up
>It's very close
>I take aim and fire
>The lighting starts going dim
>The deer attacks me
>Suddenly 3D-model deer and goats start to attack me
>The scene changes to my own home and takes away my weapon
>I run upstairs, away from the goats, who are causing havoc in my house
>I'm near the top when I hear my dad open the front door downstairs
>The goats and deer disappear, giving off an effect like dust in the wind
>I go back downstairs to see that there's drops of diarrhea goat shit all over the floor
>Some of it's caked all over walls and furniture

I'm not sure if the second dream has any significance but the first dream really made me mentally exausted as soon as I woke up. I felt sick to my stomach from the thought of it. I'm fine now but I'm wondering what the fuck it could even mean. I love cats and even if I did accidentally crush one, I'd do everything in my power to keep it alive or at least give it a quick and painless death. If anyone can interpret the first dream it would mean alot to me.
>>
I had a cool dream. Me and a group of people were jumping from high places. And looking for places to jump from. Like riding a roller coaster. We spent the dream doing this like it was the coolest think ever.
>>
>>17590302
then I woke up and went that isn't fun. That isn't a sport.
>>
Standing inside a big wooden house (17th century) - pointing my doubledbarreled shotgun at a guy who is sitting on his knees tied up.

I had this calm feeling, like this was my house and I knew every inch of it. Suddenly the guy sprints out the front door (which was open) and runs outside.

It was pitch dark and I slowly walked out after him. Saw him running from the house and onto the fields (some vegtable that grows in the ground, as the ground was just dirt).

Took my aim slowly, and fired one shell, out of two. The guy fell to the ground and that was that. Woke up.

Not really /x/ though...
>>
>Watching TV in my living room
>News report about people making unprovoked attacks against people
>Not known why it's happening or what causes it
>These people turn feral basically and start attacking and eating others
>Black unmarked vans capturing both attackers and victims
>Anyone taken this way is never heard from again
>Public outrage, no explanation for what is happening
>Walking through corridors with rooms off the side like in a school
>Windows are all covered with black card so that nothing is visible through them
>I peel back one of the edges of the card and peek inside
>Person in rags and squatting in their own filth inside staring at the back wall of the room
>Lights flicker momentarily
>Suddenly have face pressed up against the glass, eye to eye with me
>Red and bloodshot
>Fall backwards in shock
>Head hits floor HARD
>Wake up
>>
>>17590302
>>17590304
Shit story, shit English, you're probably 10, fuck off.
>>
>>17569050
Ok /x/ I need help here.
I need help remembering my dreams better.
All of my dreams are in HD, never blurry or shaky.
But I forget half of them after a few days even though my memory is great.
Started taking notes right after waking up recently, are there any other ways to remember dreams after some times passes?
>>17569057
I had a dream once where i was with the Queen helping her choose a dining set for an upcoming important dinner along with a long shopping spree for clothes, whole dream I was scared I would do something unroyal-like and get kicked out
>>
Anyone have dreams come completely true?

I remember one dream my moms ex bf came to my door with some gumbo. was random. we never saw each other he was a douche etc.

next day comes randomly and gives me some.

had a dream my step dad got beat up for talking shit last week. same day he talks shit and almost gets beat up. a dream journal would be nice. I just always seem too lazy once i wake up lol
>>
>>17590150
I get that house stuff all the time too.
>>
>>17590878
don't be rude
>>
File: 1460810486350.png (345 KB, 580x603) Image search: [Google]
1460810486350.png
345 KB, 580x603
Can anyone help me figure out this dream? It is one of my earliest recurring memories, I was maybe 2 years old, it has bothered me ever since
>be in room
>very dark, but slight light from windows
>bear-looking creature (maybe stuffed animal) staring right at me
>holding crystal thing in hand
>slowly squeezes it between index and thumb
>as he squeezes I feel what I can only describe as a kind of negative feeling pressure and terrible thoughts building up
>he chants in a whispery voice, sounds like harry potter talking to snakes (this was before that movie)
>shadows start closing in around me

That's all I can remember but I believe I had that dream several times. Mom gave me light up spinny toy thing to scare away the monsters and it never happened again

>remember dream in middle school
>tell close friend
>from Russia, grandmother is traditional Russian witch/gypsy
>teaches her
>she tells me she knows exactly what it was
>can't tell me because it will make it attach to me
>can't tell me bc russian esoteric knowledge is kept strictly within the family

What does it mean? Do any of you know what she knew?
>>
>>17591096
if there was actually a way to enforce the underage rule there'd be less garbage posts
Fuck you and fuck off
>>
>>17569491
wow, same happened my like 10 times or more after trully waking up (in my sleep i just wake up, turn light on, and then wake up in another dream). When I finally woke up i was exausted, and my heart was beating like hell.
>>
Can anybody interpret these series of dreams for me?

My earliest dreams (7-8 yrs old) were solely about my parents dying in horrific ways. Suicide, stabbed, burned, name a form of death and I already dreamt it.

Later on, I simply don't remember my dreams, but when I occasionally remember a dream, its usually about me dying or somebody else in graphic details. Am I an internal psychopath or something?
>>
I keep on dreaming about my friend kneeling in the centre of a crowd and cutting herself while crying. When I run to her in the dream, the distance never changes (I don't get closer)
Any ideas?
>>
dreamt I was in my room in my bed at night and there was someone else there too. I couldn't see him because it was dark and he didn't say anything or move.

I started feeling threatened and yelled at him to leave, he doesn't and I keep yelling. Eventually I realize that I'm awake, alone and yelling into thin air. Creeped me out.

I had the same dream again but this time we were talking, I don't remember what we were talking about but I didn't start yelling at him that time.
>>
Hey guys, what is your explanation of Deja Vu. Have you experienced it ?

I have couple of them every year. In fact, I had an event in real life that I dreamt about couple of months ago (I have a dream journal).

Could it be that the event and the dream are similar, making us believe it is the same one. Or is it a sneak peak in the future?
>>
>>17572582
what the fuck, i had one just like this a while ago and forgot about it until now. In my dream I was going to hang out with my best friend who I had not seen in a really long time and i spent the whole time getting ready until I woke up.

The dream made me feel like like I really wanted to hit him up when I woke up, but just got too anxious and decided not too. Now I found out he has got cancer a week ago.
Wondering if that was some precog shit, or just my unconscious mind telling me to get back in touch with my friends since i've been a loner this past year? Probably the latter haha.
>>
>>17581622
You are the champion who is going to bring equality to all peoples of the world.
>>
All I know is from what my girlfriend's told me, don't go with the green man.
>>
>>17569050
I had a dream once were I had claws instead of hands and basically ran into my school and murdered everyone who had bullied me. Anyways, I think I got put into jail at the end of the dream. The thing that worries me about this is that when I had this dream I was 10 and that that dream left me completly untouched. What meaning does this dream have?
>>
>>17591483
There's no point in intertwining perceptions, some perceptions are restricted to bloodlines or group circles.

Just, whenever chaos surrounds you, be prepared to take up Christianity.
>>
I DREAMT THAT I SLEPT
>>
I have a few recurring nightmare entities. most of them are ghosts.

"The screaming skull"
This fucker loves to hide behind doors in my dreams. It's like someone made a Lisa-frank colored, Halloween lawn prop reaper. Skull face gets behind a door I know inhale to go through. I know he's there because there is this oppressive energy that radiates out. Once that door opens the shit heel lunges and screams this awful noise that's like nails on a chalk board remixed with the inception whomp. Jokes on him, last time I went lucid before I went through the the door and decided to "dynamic entry" the situation and his screech was met by both of my feet flying into his face.

"The Presence"
This shit heel of a thing is invisible but oh boy does it just just radiate that wonderful "you are prey and I'm going to hurt you " vibe. Almost always in basements or the blackness of sleep paralysis. Just wants to make you suffer. Harder to catch because the fear comes on slowly.

"The Shapes"
little colorful shapes or dots. Like little fairy lights. Usually they just float around but they can become hostile and start "attacking". can float through walls.
>>
I've been having dreams that seem to have something to do with one another. It wouldn't be so strange if they didn't seem so real. I used to have lots of surreal dreams all the way from people changing color to me accused of being Peter Pan.
I have written a dream journal just to see if they have a timeline of sorts and I'm going to write them here just in case someone might know what's going on.

1. I'm near to a lake. The water is crystal clear. There are houses made of wood half sunk in the water. I'm questioning someone that speaks with eastern European accent.

2. There has been a crime in a Chinese restaurant. Me and another guy are walking over there and everything inside is red. The walls, the floor and even the ceiling. The restaurant seems like a labyrinth but we find the culprits.

3. I'm reading a file. There are names and black and white pictures of men. I'm told that they are war criminals.

4. I'm left in the middle of a bushy forest with a bunch of guys and one female. There are people hiding behind trees and they try to shoot us. The female shoots one of them while we are running, trying to find a meadow or something. When we finally find one, we notice that we are surrounded. We know we are going to die, so for some reason we begin to sing Amazing Grace.

It's strange that most of these dreams have something to do with war or law enforcement. I don't know nothing about law enforcement and I've never even been interested in having a career as a police officer, detective or even a soldier.
>>
Has anyone had a dream like this?

Had this one repeatedly since childhood.

>In a space of blackness and white "lines"
>Looks like visualized radio waves or shit, the lines went around in a huge square and I follow them
>Sometimes the waves were smooth and not scary at all
>Sometimes they would be spiky, rough on the edges and sharp
>The sharp lines always accompanied by my moms most angriest voice possible
>The sharp lines make me feel really scared and physically bad
>Could never grasp the idea of this dream, it was just a feeling more than actual visual things

Then on one acid trip I experienced the dream as closed eye visuals, it tied itself to the music. When the music got darker the waves got sharp and I heard my moms voice, and when it calmed down and was nice I got the smooth waves that felt good. I ques I lived the dream off then because that was the last time I ever saw it. That was about three years ago.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>17593096
"AAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHH!!!!"
>>
>>17590887
The notetaking is the best you can do. I do hear, though, that if you stay still right when you wake up, you'll remember every second of the dream. If you can stay still long enough, it'll be easy to memorize them. If you don't make an effort to record them in some way, most memories of random dreams just fade away by the end of the day you had them unless something specific and outstanding happened in them. And if you don't record the rest of the dream, you'll usually only end up remembering the one scene that stood out and made the dream memorable. Taking the time to write dream journals is really the only thing you can do. If you have a laptop or other mobile device capable of making and saving documentations, I'd recommend keeping it beside your bed and using it to record your dreams, as it's a lot easier than writing every specific detail with pen and paper. If you can't do any text documents on your mobile device of choice, it's possible to actually message yourself on facebook if you have an account. Just search up your own name in the chat bar/menu and you should see your own account avilable for messaging. You can reecord your dreams there if you need to. Alternatively, use the lying still method to memorize your dream as much as possible, then record it once you've gotten out of bed and on your computer.
>>
>>17569050
Tonight I've dreamed of dreamscapes again and they were all watery, beautiful and tranquil with great things floating in it. The things were sometimes dangerous but I knew not to fear them, they wouldn't hurt me.

Then I had this dream about spending an itchy holiday somewhere and I was really stressed out and then I annoyed some couple of cuntbags in a changing room and they were really agressive towards me and as I left there was this meancing guy and he was there to punish me, but then I started to talk to him that I didn't do anything wrong and he asked me if I felt guilty of something. I said no and he let me go in a friendly manner. He was ginger.Then passing through those cramped streets and courtyards I knew somehow and I started to wall jump and realised my airtime was somehow long so I started to fly, first with prolonged jumps downhill, then I took out some object (a tool) and used it as a broomstick for flying and I started to gain speed, to enormous extents. I sat on it in a female equestrian position, which I changed to male as I carried on gaining speed. I wanted to punish the aggressive couple.I started to gather the wind on the tip of my broomstick, with more and more speed the resistance of wind became bigger so I took it and squashed it in my hand. I flew to the couple. They already changed an went upstairs. Through the window I handed the guy the fistful of wind I gathered and he took it being angry and questioning wtf is that. I told him to pull it and as I expected a huricane to unfold it just sprung into a tangle of something like clingfilm 10x the size. Guy got frustrated
It was rather disappointing.
I flew away, hoping to hear as the huricane starts to ravage their room
>>
>>17569491
i had this happen to me once
>false wake up, go to kitchen to make breakfast
>get some cookies from cupboard
>wake up for real, don't have any cookies
>disappoint
>>
I had this wierd dream last night.

I was on vacation with my family in Nevada, we were in a park on this high hill or something. I was in the back on one of those red double-decker buses you see in England. It was going on a dirt road until it stopped in front of a kiosk for dipping dots ice cream like you would see at a mall. Except it was just a glass display case filled with ice cream and toppings, like the stuff where the food toppings are with the glass covering it at Subway. There were no employees, no floors, no walls, not even a ceiling. Just the dipping dots stand. The bus driver told us all to get off and help ourselves. While I was serving myself I noticed a black jet fly over head. I asked the driver if that was normal and he said it was probably going to the airport. He pointed into the distance and there was an airport there. He said it was called Nova Braga Airport. The black jet didn't go down to the airport but high above it. Suddenly I heard a high pitch whistling come from the jet as it went even higher then veered off to the right. It was dropping a bomb onto the airport. I told everyone to get down and cover their eyes and ears. When the extreme wind stopped I realized it was an atomic bomb. I looked around and everyone was dead except for my mother. Except she wasn't old anymore. She was young, like when I was a kid. Then I realized I was young. Probably no older than 10 years old. My mother put me in the bus and drove us to the airport. When we got there I heard another jet fly overhead followed by the whistling noise. A second bomb was being dropped, this time right infront of us. It launched us into the sky and wedged the bus into a skyscraper. It split the bus in half and I watched my mother fall down to the street and die. I managed to get down to the street and found some of those humanitarian relief people. They took me to some kind of quarantine zone with nurses. One asked me if anyone else was with more and all I could do is cry.
>>
>>17593446
Cheers bigears
At least I have a great memory a few keywords are all I need to remember a dream with its near full detail
The annoying this is everyime someone mentions Trump I remember a dream where I was on vacation with a really thin voiced Trump
>>
File: watt.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
watt.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
I have a story, pretty odd one too.
>be 6
>15 years ago
>my birthday is right around the corner
>i really want this huge lego set that's like $50
>haven't told my parents yet
>pretty much no-one knows about it, it's kinda rare
>especially my parents
>night before my birthday
>fall asleep
>have pretty normal dreams, until
>i get transported to some kind of...
>void?
>except the void isn't pitch-black, like a void usually is
>it's a colour that doesn't exist
>kind of like a mix of black and yellow and green
>but it's not a color
>and for some reason it moves like a wave or something
>thing appears, it's like a giant floating....
>cloud?
>it speaks to me
>"I can grant you any wish"
>okay.wav
>ask for the lego set
>"then it shall be"
>wake up
>it's morning
>think about what happened
>"it was just a dream, it's not real
>i get picked up from kindergarten
>"we have a surprise for you anon"
>aw yish, my parents got me something from my wishlist
>they open the trunk of the car
>it'sthefuckinglegoset.wat
>"we're sorry we couldn't get you something from your list, anon"
>"it's fine, this is amazing! thank you guys so much! I love you both!"
>fucking stay up all night thinking about what happened
So that's it for that one, I have one more story about the... let's just call it the "dream cloud" should i post it?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-17-14-29-02.png (98 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-17-14-29-02.png
98 KB, 1440x2560
I remember getting killed she stuck like blades inside my eyes it sucked but it didnt hurt it was just like fuck i died! With a tingiling dropping feeling in my eyes then i was transported into a different place but i knew i was dead with all the other niggas that died and right when the final 3 were fighting i woke up i am so autistic
>>
>>17594483
Yes! More from the dream cloud...
>>
So last night I had this dream, where I was in an other dream with a bunch of my friends, and then understood it was fake when a qt3.14 talked to me. So I stood up, told my friends it was fake, then we woke up, still in my dream, and there was that creepy guy watching us sleeping.
Then he disappeared and the dream went back to lighthearted.
Was I dreamjacked or something? Really felt like somebody else was in there...
Also I'm an occasional lucid, but I had no control over the "root" dream, unlike on the fake one..
>>
Sex dream last night, the first one in years. Bit of background, have wife and kids, difficult time, not had sex for a while. Want to work it out, haven't strayed, don't want to. Haven't fapped in over a week, been busy, haven't thought of it.

>be me, sitting outside on a bench with two female friends to my right
>they are looking over the back of the bench at some woman out of my line of sight
>they are making judgemental comments about her, cheap, common, something along those lines
>she comes around into view from my left
>not unattractive, slim, but hard looking like a hooker, dark red hair in a spiky slightly dykey cut
>says she wants me and I get instantly horny
>resistant as she sits across me, don't know why
>she says, I may not come but I can edge for hours
>next thing she's suddenly behind me, I feel her thighs naked pressing against my sides
>she feels good
>she says, and I can do this:
>suddenly feel pure sexual arousal like I haven't felt in a long time, very powerful rush of sexual energy, mine, hers, who cares?
>she says, we can do it.. now.
>instantly lose any resistance, decide must fuck, and get up to walk upstairs with her
>half way up the stairs to 'my room' I see a small object, maybe a model house, on the stair
>I say, I left this here to remind me
>instantly wake up, horny as hell, but wondering who or what I just got away from.

I have realistic dreams, but I don't lucid dream or have any conscious power in dreams. She seemed human, I'm assuming a living person doing conscious dream or astral work. If she was a demon, succubus, etc I would have assumed more of an effort to project a desirable image. She looked like your next door neighbour if you lived on a council estate, or someone you'd see in Aldi's or Lidl. The whole thing shocked me a bit, I felt very vulnerable, but was also interested that my unconscious 'reminder' on the stair got me out of the dream.
>>
>>17593273
I've had dreams like this when I've had a strong fever.
>>
File: The HAPPIEST Meal Around Kids!.png (130 KB, 362x421) Image search: [Google]
The HAPPIEST Meal Around Kids!.png
130 KB, 362x421
I had this wierd dream I still remember a few years ago when I had experienced a coma.
>Be Me, standing in my room I had when I was 5
>there was a chihuahua I used to own at that age that was very agressive towards everyone including me
>the chihuahua starts charging at me barking then suddenly stops
>Immediately as soon as it stops it wouldn't bark a sound
>I look around for the room to be rotting, falling on my knees to find twin needles on my shoulder
>The needles were filled with a haze red/green liquid
>I then pass out to be awoken in a rusty metal chamber
>The rust from the walls filled the air and sickened me
>There was a window in the room, it had many screws rusted along with the room
>I had to immediately open it from suffocating the toxic air
>I open the window to see that everything was empty, I climbed out the window to find a figure standing about 10-15 feet away.
>I walk closer towards the figure but the floor pulled me back like a treadmill
>I then turned around seeing how that direction would waste my time and energy
>There was a door with grey markings with the number 21525
>There was a key on the doorstep labeled "welcome home"
>I picked up the key and saw that right by the door was a metal box with moldy sides
>I tried to open the box with the key I found on the doorstep
>The box opened for me to find the key that opened the door in front of me
>I opened the door carefully checking what was inside from my view
>A Bright white light coming from a lamp
>I opened the door slowly so I can slip in for whoever is in the room to not notice me
>The room was a operating room, there was a bed with a man covered in the bag.
>The Bag had a zipper, the zipper started from the bottom of the feet.
>I start pulling the zipper to see what was inside, I didn't know what the figure was.
>I pull the zipper all the way up, pulling off the coverings of the body for it revealing to be.
>Ronald Mcdonald to only jump up and start to molest me for hours.
>>
I had this dream maybe 3-4 times - one of my brothers is killing me
>>
Have you guys ever had a dream about some kind of demon?
Some people I know had this dream. The same dream. My mate told me about details I didnt tell him.

Wake up in some kind of tunnel or hall in some medieval castle. On the walls there are torches giving you some light. You cant see what is behind you, because of darkness. You are going ahead when you suddenly notice some strange portrait of some demon. Black skin and red eyes staring at you. You are afraid to watch, but you are afraid to go further. When you finally decided to go you realised that there is something behind you. Its the demon you saw on portrait. His hands is sharp as knives. You try to run away, but you cant move. Hes closer and closer. And then hes piercing you by his hand. You wake up in some kind of tunnel or hall in medieval castle.

This dream repeats after you got caught. I tried a lot of things to get out of there. Dont know if you guys had this dream, but as I told you some of my mates had.
>>
>>17569050
I used to have this reoccuring nightmare that might not sound scary but it was the most terrifying dream that ive ever had. I remember big balls or circles that rolled over me and i got stuck underneath them or they were crushing me. That is literally the only thing i remember of the dream. I used to have it alot when i was younger but i havent had it many many years now. The weird thing is i was talking about it and my friend said that he has had a dream like this too. I think it might have something to do with social anxiety or something because when i was crushed underneath these balls i felt like i was having some kind of panic attack and i felt terrified. Ah fuck i dont even remember exacly how i felt whatever. Has anyone had a dream like this?
>>
I will throw something out, kinda odd, where dreams are seeping into my day, don't use /x/ much, but if someone does know terminology for what I'm seemingly going through, I'd love to be labeled.

>my friend has a cabin; in my dream
>he is throwing a party, drugs, pot, alcohol, etc
>party starts at 7pm
>goes onto 6am the next day
>I am seeing everyone do odd, belligerent things
>such as leaving and coming back 2 minutes later with an unorthodox amount of food, and party festivities, enough to last months
>but only, at maximum 20 people there
>it was on repeat
>I would venture around and met a man who have goofy goggles you'd see a mad scientist wear, but he was incredibly threatening at the same time of doing some silly, like being on a floaty in a pond
>there is one thing/person who intrigued me more than anyone I have ever met
>a woman made by my brain, for my conscience to see- is probably the best way I can put it
>definition of perfection in my eyes
Quick cut away: I haven't had any real form of sex drive, or any real test for a relationshit in almost 3 years, at 18 years old, kinda finding myself not believing in them. I've been told I'm attractive, but, don't have the self esteem to match, + I'm lazy. But that's just for myself any way, I'll fuck around with a lady, but, staying can get old, das all mane
>gorgeous woman, and she just so happened to be a damsel in distress
>she's in tears, crying about losing her necklace
>I just so got this necklace right before I met her after I told 9 cunt bitches that I thought they were sketchy, and one threw a necklace at me for being a "punk bitch"
>so, I help the perfection of a thought
>but now for the kicker, I find myself pretty much in love with her
>her face it burned in my vision.
>I have quick daydream cutaways in my day, while awake, sometimes for hours having vivid dreams
>I had this one last night
>and now, when I daydreamed today, I did it for a lil bit, 2 hours at max, and most of it was with her
>>
>>17596791
TL;DR
>I have fallen in love with a woman from my dreams, had the dream last night, that is when I first saw her
>I have vivid dreams/day dreams
>now when I daydream, I she's all I think about
>haven't had real sex drive or gone for relationshit in about three years, I could, just am lazy, nd stuf
>>
>>17596791
>>17596800
So, my question is, is there a name for this? Tips? From the little time I spent on here, people tend not to exchange names with something like this? Or should I enjoy bliss?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 476x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 476x317
At least once a week (sometimes more) I'll have an incredibly realistic nightmare, and I'll wake up dead on or a few minutes before 3am. In these dreams I'll be chased, beaten, killed, kidnapped, or I'll kill somebody / go on the run. It really does vary. Here's my most recent:

>In some sort of nowhere town, have been for a few years in this dream
>Man walks up to me
>Looks quite smart, James Bond Daniel Craig ish
>Blonde hair, asks if I know people, Israelis etc
>Then he asks me if I like cars
>He then asks me to go with him, as if I'm being arrested
>Somehow I don't go, I go on in the dream and find out he is a cannibal murderer
>I remember a huge shiny 10" carving knife
>The rest of my entire dream is trying to get away from him, I can remember saying to my girlfriend, that I was so close to dying, and I kept going into horrible, graphic detail about what this murderer would do to me.

Finally wake up at 3am

In all of these nightmares I feel fear and dread amongst other emotions whilst I'm dreaming, it's like I'm truly there and it's my normal life.

I don't understand why this keeps happening.
>>
I have dreams, kind of. More like I close my eyes and there is nothing. Then I am "aware" that I am asleep. I know the position of my body, the location of blankets and pillows, but I cannot move.
Then the dream starts. Most of the time it is mundane. Daily life shit, maybe with out of sync people, but nothing too bad.
Most of the time.
Sometimes though, it gets fucked up.
And i repeat, I KNOW I AM DREAMING. call it ludicwhatthefuckevershit. When it gets fucked, and I'm not taking naked in public anxiety. I'm talking terror; fear, that when I eventually wake up I can taste on the air.
I cannot sleep because I fear getting trapped inside my body, completely aware of my body but unable to move, no matter how hard I try, and experiencing dreams at the same time with a dream body that I can move and make do what I want, but knowing that my real body is stuck, frozen.
My only trick I have is to, I guess challenge the dream. I just fucking destroy the whole fucking thing, and the dream kills me off. It takes a long time. I wake up, not groggy, just alert awake, heart racing, sweating, hands clenched into fists. Teeth aching from grinding them.
I wish I could describe this better. I don't even know how i can explain the difference between terror and fear when I use both words to describe the effect these things have on me.
Stress, probably. Just needed to vent, my gf just thinks its funny. No big deal. get outta my face with the just wake up bullshit. I fucking cant!
>>
I had a very strange dream last night, it wasn't particularly scary but I find it amusing. I've already concluded my own interpretations from it but hearing what others get from it could be interesting.

>walking inside of what I believe to be some sort of shopping center
>I see a woman about to take a "selfie", but before she captures the picture she takes a look at me and holds a stare.
>despite never seeing this woman before, I thought she was very beautiful and I felt gravitated to her.
>we embrace with a hug, afterwards she includes me in her selfie.
>suddenly, I see my friend sitting a few feet away.
>she asked "What are you doing?"
>I assumed she meant why I took a hugged and took a picture with a stranger.
>I said something like "she just attracts me so much"
>suddenly, I start walking around the facility with this strange woman.
>I get a deep feeling of companionship with her, and I start asking her questions
>"Where are you from?", I asked.
>"France" she replied with a youthful voice, I could have sworn she looked much older in the beginning of this dream.
>her location, France, is rather strange. I have no obsession with France and is probably the most random location for someone to have in my dream.
>I asked a follow up question: "Do you go to school here?"
>she said she goes to college here (America)

At this point, the dream starts becoming eerie. We suddenly stop walking and meet a series of stairs.

>"I never been up here before" the woman spoke softly.
>I begin to think we're not actually in a mall, but some sort of public transportation. I start imagining things like a light rail system up the stairs.
>we start walking up the stairs, and there are random people walking up with us.
>when we reach the top of the stairs, we see a room that looks like a hosptial. We see a patient by the door, covered in blood. There's also bloodstains on the wall.
>the woman stops speaking and the random people on the stairs with us are silent.

cont.
>>
>>17597754

>presented with this imagery and dead silence I start getting pretty spooked.
>next to the room's door is a long hallway, and everyone seems afraid to enter the room.
>the strange woman and I begin to walk cautiously to the room
>my subconscious starts panicking and I wake up.

I woke up sweating, the stairs part got pretty intense. But I was also quite sadden that I left that woman, while at the same time disappointed with how I became infatuated with her so quickly.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 520x416
Gonna post this before I skim the thread.

I've been having dreams about murdering people and trying to get away with murder. I've never had dreams like these until lately.

The first time I killed in a dream, I killed my grandparents because they had a GameCube (I don't even like GameCube shit). My mom helped me kill them and we tried to cover it up as a joint suicide even though we buried the bodies under the porch. Woke up just as the fear of getting caught was the strongest.

The second time I dreamed of murdering someone, it was a Muslim man I murdered. He and his family owned like, a spice shop? I went to get some spices, but he tried to ficki ficki me, so I killed him and buried him in his daughter's sand box, like it was deep as hell too. No one saw me do it, but I think his daughter knew because she wanted me to play in the sandbox with her and she was digging one hell of a hole that was just over the shoulder of where the man was buried.

Was weird.
>>
>>17597772

>I killed my grandparents because they had a GameCube (I don't even like GameCube shit).

top kek

Do you have any repressed aggression towards anyone? What has been your experience with death, like have you ever nearly killed someone by accident or been in a near death experience? Those dreams sound fun, really.
>>
Why the fuck do I always dream of me killing girls I know.
>>
>>17569050

Had this dream a week ago, probably nothing but I feel like sharing.

>So the street where I live is really long, and I live on one end of it. Looking towards the far end it seems to go on forever.
>In the dream, I started walking towards the opposite end of the street only to find out that the road continues even after the houses stop.
>It continues as sort of a road in the middle of nowhere, surrounded only by corn and wheat fields (I live on the outskirts of the city so I'm basically surrounded by these).
>After walking for what feels like kilometers (or miles), I turn around only to see the city far far away, a single distant skyline in the middle of nowhere.
>I continue walking the road and the road ends after going under an unfinished highway overpass.
>The road just ends in a grove which is surrounded by trees on three sides, all of which have small metal fences.
>Right beside the fence that I am facing, in the grass, I find a dachshund just sitting there doing nothing (I have a dachs IRL but this one looks a lot different)
>I shout "Erandur !" (I've been playing Skyrim a lot and I recently chose to kill Erandur, something that I've felt bad for), grab the dog and start hugging him.
>Then I notice that a drone right above my head that dropped a ball, which I assumed was for the dog, and a few other things that I forgot.
>With Erandur still in my arms, I notice that the grove is not totally empty, but there is a house with two entrances.
>I walk in through one entrance, and I find a friendly old lady just sitting in a couch and watching TV
>She seems very happy to see me, and if I recall correctly, Erandur turned out to be her dog.
>I don't remember what we talked about but she mentioned something about the woman living in the entrance next to hers and at that moment, I kinda remembered that the old lady next door is a very evil person, and that she looks almost like a corpse and that I should never go through that door.
>contd.
>>
>>17597801
Yes to the aggression and near death experience.

I suppose lately I've embraced a very aggressive side to myself, I'm normally very nice and I want to protect people, but I can't help but feel like I want to physically destroy something.

I've had about three cases where I've been utterly helpless before.

I'm pretty sure feeling helpless makes me feel extreme amounts of aggression.
>>
>>17597823

>The next thing I remember is asking if I can use her bathroom before heading home and I remember her house being very pleasant and that I really wanted to come back some day and visit this old lady.
>The moment I entered the bathroom, my grandmother who died two years ago opens the door to the bathroom and I say "I'm just gonna pee, I'll be right out".

So that's when I woke up. I think that my grandmother is the central figure in the dream because I only get sentimental about her in my dreams. I didn't cry even once since she died and I've been acting like she's still alive but from time to time I dream of her and I cry my eyes out.

Once I even dreamed that I went to her house and I was so happy to see her, but the next moment I realized that she's dead and that this is just a dream. I said something like "You're dead and this is a dream." She sighed, looked away from me and said something like "Yeah, it is .."

Fuck I miss her.
>>
>>17597835

This is normal, I've seen the same progression with my older brother who was jumped and could have died from the injuries. Naturally, he became more aggressive. I recommend indulging in a physical activity like a sport or weight training to tame the dreams.

My dream's above yours if you're interested in reading.
>>17597754
>>
>>17597771

I'm no professional, but what I gathered from this is that you're very lonely and desperate to reach out, at the same time afraid of being shunned by others.

Or it can also be that you really want to do something or feel the need to do something, but you're afraid of what other people will think/say.

Or maybe I'm just projecting.
>>
>>17569050
I've been getting this dream a lot recently and I don't understand it but I do know every time I wake up i'm covered in sweat and my whole body is stinging.

I'm in some sort of room with an old friend that I have not seen in years.
We are just talking when I hear a slight noise coming from the ground.
She tells me that there might be something so I start digging until the noise gets loud enough for me to recognize it.
It's the sound of puppies barking.
Like I said I have not seen this girl in YEARS but in this dream I am the age that I am right now.
I see on the clock that it's late so I call my girlfriend to come pick me up
for some reason I don't have a car.
She tells me she cant as it is too far or something
I jokingly say that I will stay at my old friends house since shes a girl
My girlfriend tells me that's not funny and to figure something out.
She hangs up on me and the puppies barking gets louder and louder.
My old friend disappears while the floor starts to crumble.
I can't move and the bright room gets darker.
The floor gives out and I start falling for what seems like forever.
I still cannot move any part of my body while I land into a river of blood.
I resurface from the blood river but only as a head.
The perspective has changed to a birds eye view of not just my head but many others floating in the same river.
I don't know who any of these people are.
I somehow get out of the river and I have my body back.
I then am running through a dark corridor (probably rocks I think) and my old friend pops out of nowhere
She is looking down, never looking straight at me.
She grabs me and everything starts to ring like when you first turn on a TV
I gasp and barely say her name

That's when I wake up. I can't fall asleep after that dream when I have it.
It's gotten to the point where I think I see her in my place sometimes.

Sorry if this was really shitty to read, I get frazzled trying to type it all out.
>>
Does anyone have dreams that end up hurting their heads? Like it feels like your brain feels like a tv going to static and everything you're seeing is glitching out?
I've had about two dreams like this.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (21 KB, 327x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
21 KB, 327x200
Hello, last night I had a dream that Obama dies suddenly, unexpectedly, and suspiciously toward the last days of his presidency. I almost never dream, and if I do have natural dreams they are poor quality and not vivid. The only time I have real dreams is if I meditate to contact the spirit world before going to sleep. I only meditate once every few weeks when I feel the urge to contact spirits. Last night I meditated and I had the dream Obama dies and it had something to do with "dogs" too. Obama's dogs I think. If he dies and the news mentions anything about dogs with the story, you'll know my prophecy came true.
>>
>>17591653
the h*ck are you saying bro?
>>
Had this weird dream when I was about 11 years old. I was able to hear some kind of vibration and some guy talking, though I didn't know what he was saying. I saw just plain black, with outlines of rectangles in red and blue. They would increase in size or move so insanely slow, it felt like it was draining my sanity. On top of that I couldn't tell if they were very small or big as the sun. It left me with some kind of abstract feeling of fear.

I woke up in the middle of the night absolutely terrified to the point where I'm drenched in sweat and crying. I ran to my parents room and slept with them for the rest of the night.

Anyone else here have similar experiences?
>>
>really into furry porn
>dreams are usually normal, taking walks, occasionally jumping on roofs from the ground
>suddenly, one day I have a really weird dream
>it's straight up porn with two weirdly colored herm lizards
>it was so weird I couldn't explain what it was
>by now I forgot what they looked like
It was so bizzare, It's scary to think there will never be porn of them.
>>
I keep swallowing while trying to lucid dream
Ive tried keeping my head slightly raised and mouth open
Pls help a lucid dreaming noob
>>
>>17598523
>I keep swallowing while trying to lucid dream
Saliva? You sleep with your head abit directioned to the left or right to avoid this, your mouth will also not be too open to annoy you.
>>
Need help staying lucid in dreams. Sometimes my subconscious takes over and I go autopilot then I try to become lucid again, then I go autopilot again, etc., etc. It's really annoying.
>>
File: Original 04.jpg (267 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Original 04.jpg
267 KB, 850x850
Guys, I need help. I don't know if this is OBE or lucid dream, it happens normally when I notice I am "lucid" and try to interact with a "dream character".

I will post the most recent evetn, which was today.
>Walking a house, every room was quite big and square
>Few furnitures here and there
>Kitchen, the cooker was in a very small place with the table and chairs for no reason
>Looked about 2 rooms and have gone back
>Now there is a brown skinned woman sitting on the chair in the kitchen
>"Uh, hi?"
>She doesn't respond but keep looking at my eyes, I close the door, open and she is still there
>I go near of her and look at her, she is quite beautiful
>At the same time I thought this, she did a bizarre grin and her eyes looked quite spooky
>She rose from the chair and then grabbed me
>She totally did overpower me somehow and threw me on the couch
>She starts ripping my pants
>She was trying to rape me and I felt a bad feeling
>I did kick her knees and she fell on the ground, I did try to run to the next room and she was after me fast as a bullet
>"Oh shit oh shit, I am being raped in a lucid dream" I kept saying
>"This shit is a succubus"
>Her crazed eyes were still the same and she was still silent
>She grabbed me again on the next room and lots of scrambled words, dates and numbers did appear within my vision
>I even swapped somehow to a room full of candles and symbols on the floor
>I did shake her from me and awoke
>nope, it was another dream and there she is again
>Again I kept running, this happened for 3x until she finally gave up
>I had a really bad feeling for all the time she was around

Still, it seem that I can easily lucid dream if I embrace myself while laying on back when going to sleep. So I guess today wasn't that bad.
>>
>>17599125
Forgot to mention, if I am not wrong 01/21/01 date was the most visible for some reason.
>>
File: 4751928299_ddeb41ac1f_z.jpg (131 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
4751928299_ddeb41ac1f_z.jpg
131 KB, 640x427
I have a method of Astral Projection that lets you see into the future, hardly that is. I've tried it, it works, or perhaps it was pure coincidence. Anyways. I grabbed 5 pills of the over-the-counter drug Melatonin (Thats definitely how you spell it) I then went into my room, removed all electronics, including my alarm clock, and then shut off my lights. I laid down in my bed for 30 minutes, but kept my eyes open, I blinked and all but just kept looking the ceiling. I then took 1 pill, waited 1 minute, then took 1 other pill, then waited 1 minute, so on and so on until I took all 5. I then laid face up and start to fall asleep. However, you have to have control at the start, when you start, imagine yourself waking up for a new day of school, college, work, whatever. Just dream yourself going about your day. And attempt to make small modifications during the dream time, don't try influence anything crazy like getting crushed by a 30 ft tire or something ridicules like that. But for me, while I was dreaming, I dreamt that I found a rose that was in the middle of the sidewalk just laying there. A couple days later, on my way to the city train station, it happened. The rose was there. But that's all that occurred, I couldn't finish the dream, I suppose I fell asleep and my brain couldn't control it anymore or I simply forgot the rest of the dream. I'm not sure, but I think it was too coincidental. I might try it again tonight, I also want a cool/mysterious name for this technique if there already isnt one, something like Dream Walking, I dont know.

Also, AMA.

>pic unrelated
>>
I Made a dream ... Very strange dream , all time i'm Seek . I dream of very huge Plane wheel who rolled on my way ... I made this dream four time in my life .. And it was only when i'm very very sick .
After that , i dream of many 1 and 0 who fly in my room ... It's like i'm not asleep cause i see everything very clearly and the number make me hurt .. an headheache . And allways after that two fuckin dreams i'm cure faster ...
Help me too find an interpretation pls ..
>>
>2 months ago, the night before Valentine's day.
>Dream starts off with me and some teenage brunette dude with long hair in a ponytail and Great Depression-style clothing.
>Both of us were on the second floor of a roofless log cabin somewhere in the woods, looking up at the starry sky.
>He said "No matter what happens, please promise me that we'll always be twins" or something like that.
>I agreed to this promise and we did a pinky swear of some sort.
>The sound of planes and bombs could be heard in the distance, and then I woke up just as I saw a plane in the sky.
>I have never seen that guy in my whole life, and I couldn't get him out of my mind the whole day.
And just a few days ago, I found an article on twin flames or something.
>>
My dream last night

>playing CS:GO but it was like it was real in my dream
>I was CT
>but instead of killing Terrorists, the entire enemy team was a bunch of scene kids??
>what does this mean
>>
File: depression.jpg (68 KB, 506x337) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
68 KB, 506x337
>used to LD for years
>keep small notebook and pen by my bed for journaling
>just can't push lazy ass to roll over and write anything instead of staying in bed and forgetting it
>tfw
>>
>>17599872
I know that feel, except I only had one LD ever, for about five seconds and then I got so excited I woke up.

...sucks if you get about two dreams a night.
>>
Sweet dreams are made of that
>>
I just had this dream, and it was fucky, and i would really like someone to give their thoughts on it

I can't remember the start but here's what i can remember

>live in a big house by some hill with my mom, little brother, and moms new bf
>her new bf is an old teacher of mine
>i sleep in same room as little brother
>one night i wake up as i am carried up the hill outside the house, can't move
>i see a wooden cross get carried and set up
>when i get to move i see there are several big beetles, with a shell of pale rock shaped like little crosses
>they are about as big as from my wrist to my elbow, and half as tall
>they carried me off, they set op the cross, and now they're carrying me up to the cross
>they start bringing nails to nail me to the cross, but i shake them off and get away
>on my way back to the house i kill two of the beetles
>next morning i tell the others, and the teacher says he thought he had secured the house against their kind
>He takes a look at the two i killed, and then the house, but can't find how they got in
>next night i wake up when littlebro gets back to bed after being in the toilet
>i notice water is dripping from the right corner of the ceiling
>i go to investigate, expecting there to be beetles, but i wake up

Thoughts? analysis? had anything similar?
>>
>>17599872
So put the notebook so that you don't need to get out of bed to grab it

>>17599627
best guess is that you don't like scene kids, or maybe you're afraid of the road modding is going?

>>17599577
so what is this "twin flame" you found?
I'm guessing he may have been in a movie you saw once, maybe you wish you had lived in the depresion era?

If i were a believer in magic i would say that guy somehow contacted you from the past

>>17599104
You just need to realize that it's a dream, and then not forget about it
not sure what you mean by Autopilot, but if you were to manipulate things around you all the time, i'm sure it'd be easier to stay lucid

>>17598523
I don't think keeping your mouth open will help
It'll just thirst you out quicker, which i doubt is good for your lucid
Also, why is swallowing a problem? does that wake you up?

>>17597918
When i was a kid i used to have this hypnogogic dream, where i was quickly flying through a bunch of walls, and for each wall i passed i felt a knock to my head
That's probably what you're talking about, hypnogogia, it's very normal, and people experience it in different ways

>>17597809
Probably have some sort of suppressed issue with girls or maybe one particular girl
>>
>>17586374
You identify as a Shoggoth.
>>
>>17600909
That's the problem, it is literally right next to the bed and I'm still too much of a sleepy fuck lol
>>
>dream starts with me at a train station with some friends I knew from senior year
>I remember getting off a bus (with a route number that doesn't exist) and looking for a train to board
>this autistic looking kid starts fucking with me, always having this shit eating grin, following me, etc
>attempt to push him onto the train tracks but bump into a friend
>scene changes to a friend I knew way back in the 3rd grade
>see her sitting naked in the rain, looks like she was crying
>sit next to her and wrap my arms around her, pulling her out of the rain
>wake up

I'll never forget how warm and soft she felt.
>>
>Wooden baseball stadium
>finally ulman comes, nigga is twice my size with grey skin and red shining eyes, is dressed like 19th century genteman
>Me and a few other men were wearing grey jumpsuits
>The old man's skin started to take on a hue of green, and began to make temporary twitches
> no thoughts everything was dead quite
>feel something hitting my head
>a giant hand lifts up my body and a really deep voice starts making gurgling noises
>shaken awake by pain
>when the women (apparently prostitutes) are on the top a man comes out, he has weird looking leather clothes with many details
>i said yes, but spent the rest of the dream struggling to 'get ready'. i could not find my clothes, couldn't do my hair, etc.
>Strong, uncomfortable pressure in chest after being shot, so lucidly change dream to something less intense
>He jumps into the front seat and steals the van
>Look at his eyes, they're hollow
>I look behind me and she is now approaching my room, slowing moving to my room. Her face doesn't change at all. (I think she was somehow floating or just sliding)
>friends jumping around making shirt on of noise
>take one night stand downstairs, dream ends there
>me: "Oh sorry man. Hey, by the way, love your work"
>Felt like I had slept for hours but it had been like 15 mins
>go through house until I hear a gunshot
> say to her that this isn't real
>The wall is lined with a bramble in some spots that resembles a tall, thin, poofy pinetree
>Out of nowhere, a poorly-rendered 3D model of a deer pops up
>I peel back one of the edges of the card and peek inside
>from Russia, grandmother is traditional Russian witch/gypsy
>Could never grasp the idea of this dream, it was just a feeling more than actual visual things
>disappoint
>haven't told my parents yet
>says she wants me and I get instantly horny
>I then pass out to be awoken in a rusty metal chamber
>it was on repeat
>>
>I have fallen in love with a woman from my dreams, had the dream last night, that is when I first saw her
>Man walks up to me
>despite never seeing this woman before, I thought she was very beautiful and I felt gravitated to her.
>my subconscious starts panicking and I wake up.
>I continue walking the road and the road ends after going under an unfinished highway overpass.
>The moment I entered the bathroom, my grandmother who died two years ago opens the door to the bathroom and I say "I'm just gonna pee, I'll be right out".
>suddenly, one day I have a really weird dream
>Looked about 2 rooms and have gone back
>I agreed to this promise and we did a pinky swear of some sort.
>what does this mean
>tfw
>i see a wooden cross get carried and set up
>see her sitting naked in the rain, looks like she was crying
>>
>>17601446
>>17601488
>>17601495

Cute RP dude. Your dream is completely made up.
>>
Recurring

>I'm running, scared for my life
>No matter how fast I run, I cannot run away form that partially shadowed-reptile-dinosaur-thing
>Always wake up with a start and sweating

The environment varies: a jungle, a ..world(?) made of gears, etc
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1140x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1140x700
Whatcha Goanna Do?
>>
Had a dream last night where I met a guy who can handle face punches very good. I started hitting him real hard in the face with upper cuts and hooks, but he just was just standing there. I back off and say:"Hmm you really can handle punches good". The end. Does that mean anything or was is just some nonsense?
>>
>>17569050
i had a dream several years ago when i was probably 10 or 11.

Everything was in sepia tones, and i was strapped to a table with 2 detailless men (happens in dreams a lot) looming over me.

a whole wall behind them covered with circular saws.

one of them reaches back, carefully selects the one he seems to be the appropriate diameter for the occasion, which was about a decimeter in diameter.

they haven't said anything this whole time, and when he affixes the sawblade to a motorized handle and turns the device on, there is still no sound.

the dream ends there. i think the dream before this point took place on a mostly empty train.
>>
Just had the dream that made me feel really uncomfortable. Really rare for me, so I just had to find this thread. Pardon for the retarded descriptions, I just woke up and already can't seem to recall all the details.
Attended some kind of a secret biologist studies in a blocked out area. From what I can remember clearly - we were 4 or 5 in there. It was a dark and damp labyrinth of rooms, with old stone walls. We weren't the only group there, some came before us. We asked them about whtat awaits us, only once.
To get to the room where we would be called to start our practice, we had to go through some kind of a dark tunnel. Felt like there was water on the floor and there were some vines dangling from the above. Overall very "swampy" feeling. Moved through this room only together, following each other's step.
The one who was teaching us seemed strict. No one ever came late to our "studies". Felt that others were afraid of him. Do not remember all 4 members, but apart from me there was 1 girl. Seemed to be ~17.
Felt no fear in our studies, only interest and will to progress. Kept mouth shut about everything. Mentor was a man, quite tall but I can not recall his appearance. It seemed to shift.
I remember that we were studying some kind of mutated animals. Cutting out their mutated parts, sometimes replacing them with something else. Only once we tried to cut out the "bad" parts and put the animal back into wild. Did not feel like a good deed though. We did it out of curiousity, not to save the animal I think. It was a white goat with some kind of twisted out/broken back legs, so it could not stand or walk properly. It died soon after. We were shown only photos.
Do not remember other animals as clearly but remember cutting their parts off. Did it easily, never felt repulsed.
Then somehow our teacher was slain by some people. I do not remember clearly, but I think it could be someone from our group who told shit to others.
>cont
>>
>>17602411
>cont
When out teacher was killed, others seemed to be relieved and happy that everything was over. I felt only remorse/anger because of all the lost materials and knowledge. Seemed to be attached to the mentor as well, felt sorry that all had to end like this.
Last thing I remember, this bit of a dialogue:
"Yeah, so when I'm done (?) I dont want to be like "When the stars align I will sacrifice myself"" - told to me by the girl as we were walking away. I didn't reply anything.
Woke up afraid to leave my room. Still feeling unsettled. Those dreams are rare as I mentioned above, and something like this was the first time in years. Also felt like someone was observing me. Now the feeling is gone but fear is still there. If anyone could explain this bullshit I'd be grateful as fuck.
Also, did not watch/read horrors or anything like this before I went to sleep. Had a completely normal day/week.
>>
this happened, i think, two days ago
>trying to go to sleep
>have forearm (forgot which arm) covering my eyes
>this is just how i fall asleep
>some pressure on my eyes due to forearm being placed there
>sometimes strands and flashes of light due to pressure on eyes (like when you rub your eyes)

>wake up all of a sudden
>bright, green, illuminated symbols on my walls in horizontal lines
>they flash quickly one by one
>get scared
>wake up again

i'm not sure if those symbol-things were a dream or if i actually saw them while i was conscious. the symbols were really strange. anyone have any input/thoughts/feelings? was it ayys? was it a sign from god? pls help
>>
File: An X thread.jpg (60 KB, 700x513) Image search: [Google]
An X thread.jpg
60 KB, 700x513
For me, the worst part about dreaming is that I can never forget. This happened to me back in 5th grade.

>Be me
>Goes to sleep
>Sees void and darkness
>Sees taller me in trench coat
>White eyes
>Mouth open
>Hears younger self screaming
>Face gets closer to me
>Wakes up
>Scared shitless
>Goes back to sleep
>Wakes up
>Goes to school
>Still thinking about that dream in school
>>
>>17602450
oh, and i forgot to mention i was reading up on the jews-in-power's worshipping satan and/or moloch before i went to sleep
>>
>go to sleep
>lucid dream about having a boyfriend
>wake up
i'm not gay, wtf
>>
>>17602450
was just a dream dude
>>
Well I had 3 dreams in particular that have legitimately terrified me but the fist one is the one that has stuck with me.
> be me
> have normal dream
> nothing odd about dream, just a party with some family members
> suddenly I wake up to the noise of plates being washed and the water running
> check time 3:14 AM
> WTF?? Must be brother in law barely coming from drinking or work
> get up open my room door. Pitch black but didn't think it was odd.
> "who the fuck's whashing the dishes right now" I shout
> water stops running no sound
> Hear a very angry animalistic but human growl. Getting louder.
> fucking freak the fuck out, stumble to get back in my room as whatever is outside is coming fast.
> wake up out breath and sweating
This was like 8 months ago but still get chills remembering that growl
Just brought this over from the other thread
>>
>>17603604
Hey man, kitchenmonster was just doing you a favor. Don't be such a jerk to him next time.
>>
>>17569050
Ok so i had this dream when i was about 15. Fucked me up man.
>so i go to sleep one night and the madness begins
>life is normal in dream, but then everything goes awry
>Ever watch that Star Trek ep where they go to a planet where anybody over 18 dies of virus and kids run everything and its apeshit?
>or that ep of Young Justice where everyone over 18 disappears in the world?
>well its like that shit.
>everyone 18 and older disappears forever.
>shiiiiiiiiiit.jpeg
>Me being 15 i help older people take charge and keep life in check
>We have to find ways to do things the adults did, like power n shit.
>america comes together and basically lives as multi tribe nation.
>its been 3 years
>we dont have money anymore, just trade favors and work
> soceity has came together
>notsobad.jpeg
>we run out of canned goods and other foods
>(forgot to mention when you turn 18 nothing happens you dont dissapear like the adults before, we concluded it was one time thing)
>anyway we out of food, and we decide to have some of us set up farms and ranches.
>have different farms with crop rotations and we read all old world farming and ranching stuff
>im a farmer
>I have staff and i farm
>ends up being my permanent assigment
>i spend 13 more years doing this job living my life
>have wife and kids
>have an entire life
>farm catches fire one day
>fuck.jpeg
>before i can do anything
>I WAKE UP, im sweating and heart pounding
>my entire life for the past 15 years was a dream...
> fucks me up
>i can still to this day remember everything from that life.
>Everything
>like actual memories
>im confused on what age i should feel to this day

Oh well right?
>>
This happened when I was like 6, and it kept happening over the course of a week.
>be me sleeping, dream starts
>it starts off with me in my living room
>house is on the edge of a cliff
>scenery.jpg
>anyway, it starts off with me looking out the living room window over the cliff
>there, outside the window, floating in the middle of the air is a figure
>silhouette, no noticeable features, just pure darkness
>in the dream, I'm not scared, just keep watching it
>wake up
>shittingbricks.jpg
>literally not even scary, yet I'm overcome with fear
>hide under blankets
>feel like someone is standing over my bed, watching me
>start crying
>fall asleep again and wake up normally

Still no idea how a dream like that literally paralysed me with fear to point I started crying.
>>
>>17607146
>everyone under 18 gets to live

Yeah at this point in society's decline this is pretty much the scariest thing I could imagine.
I would be less spooked if an alien came up to me and quietly whispered in my ear "ayy lmao."

A world of millenials... Thanks /x/ now I will have nightmares about this too.
>>
File: 1460439044891.gif (2 MB, 270x175) Image search: [Google]
1460439044891.gif
2 MB, 270x175
>>17569050
Always I sleep unitentionally I get this weird sleep paralysis in which apart from the can't do basically anything , I get this weird loud bass noise (something like huuuum inside my skull) and feel like there's someone drilling a part of my body, this scares me because when I wake up I get this feeling of sore muscles where I got "drilled" and now I felt a hand.
What does this mean?
>>
>>17569050
Recently I tried astral projection. And in both sleep paralysis phases I saw an eye starring at me and of course shadowy figures everywhere The last time I felt like I'm about to slip out of my body (I don't know if I really was, these are my first experiences).
The eye also moved to the side and was blinking.
So I wanted to ask people with more experience if there is any meaning to it? Any interpretations?
>>
Alright, /x/ here we go.
>Be me, in trenches
>shit's quiet for now, besides the distant thundering of battle
>We're ordered to pull back to a village about a stone's throw away from our trench
>That's fine, fuck the mud.
>Stay in small house with two other soldiers, start becoming alright friends
>play some poker
>Doof. Doof. Doof.
>"Anon, did you hear that?"
>It'sTheBrits.jpg
>suddenly dart for the door, diving out of the house
>shit is blown to smithereens
>it's raining hell all around me, I can't hear anything
>barrage lasts for about 5 minutes, I slowly get up
>find body of a new friend, blown in two, spine fucking wiggling
>collapse and vomit all over the place
>I can't take this shit.
>wake up in a cold sweat
>>
>work on lucid dreaming
>stop writing dream journal
>obviously fail to ld
>dream recall still excellent
>pick up dream journal again
>suddenly no more dreams at night

Why.
>>
>>17609057
Trolled by your own mind.
>>
File: deadgreatgrandmother.jpg (274 KB, 736x834) Image search: [Google]
deadgreatgrandmother.jpg
274 KB, 736x834
I'm standing in front of a cheese asile and I can't move I'm trying to find a certain type of cheese but I don't know what Im looking for
I start to look down and I see A BABY
This isn't just some random newborn its MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER I don't know why but I just know its her
I pick her up and look back at the cheese
IT TURNS INTO SPAGHETTI PRODUCTS
I see pesto, noodles, Parmesan etc.
I see this next to the cheese aisle all the time no surprise
I look down MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER IS CRYING WITH DEATH CURDLING SCREAMS
SHES TURNING BLUE in my mind I'm telling myself MOVE AWAY FROM THE CHEESE SHES FREEZING TO DEATH
Just when her face turns blue and she stops breathing
I WAKE UP
I think its a metaphor for rebirth this was a real dream of mine but I would like to know what do you guys think the symbolism is
>>
File: What the migraines feel like.gif (991 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
What the migraines feel like.gif
991 KB, 500x280
With any dream that I can remember clearly after I wake up, I always reach a part of the day that I've seen in a previous dream. Unimportant things like a reese's cup wrapper or an eraser usually show up the next day or during the week. Sometimes the dreams show something that is actually important to my life, like my friend introducing me to a girl or something, usually takes 1-2, maybe even 3, years to materialize.

One time however, a dream had something important and it happened the next day. I was dreaming that I was in a soccer stadium with a few other guys and lets just say that one of the guys pushes a button and something blows up. The second part involved me and two of the guys in an apartment complex, with a fear of being caught by something washing over me. I woke up after that feeling of dread.

That night, the Paris attacks happened, and I felt like I saw it first hand.

Also, I have to mention that I fractured my skull when I was four, and most likely got a massive concussion from it, and is possibly the reason why I suffer from migraines every 2-3 months. Could an injury like that cause these dreams to occur?
>>
File: 1409327051718.jpg (65 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
1409327051718.jpg
65 KB, 400x378
I had a dream a few days ago, its totally fucked me up as of late. Here's some background knowledge

>gf jokes she's a demon from time to time
>my friends joke I'm an ethereal being
>been with her for like 2-3 years
>head over heels for her

So the dream starts out like this
>we together on a date at a strawberry field
> I thought that could be a fun date for her
>We grab a few strawberrys and put them in her pink and yellow basket
>her fav colors
>mostly we're munching on them as we stroll around looking at the beautiful place.
>it was amazing my dudes
>I'm teasing her like I always do
>she's doing her cute pouty thing
>it was adorable
>put my hand on her chin and bring her in for a kiss
>open my eyes and she's gone
>am alone in this big silent field
>suddenly back at home
>get a Skype video call from her
>answers
>some faceless men in white suits are holding her at gun point
>oh shit wat do?
>have no idea what to do
>she's crying
>they tell me exactly,
> "An angel fell for a demon and brought chaos among the world."
>they fucking shoot her
> I fall to my knees crying
>still don't know what's going on
>two shadows are casted from behind me now
>probably them
>start to turn my head
>everything goes black
>wake up
>question reality and my sanity

Is my mind just fucking with me due to external stimuli, or is there some deeper message here I should be looking out for?
>>
Can you analyze a dream for me?
I'm strapped to an old, creaky wooden chair. I'm surrounded by total darkness, and I can feel humid, yet cold air. Sometimes I hear barely audible breathing, sometimes I don't. Then, a clammy, bony hand clamps onto my shoulder.
This is for a friend. I'm guessing being strapped in represents not having much control over ones situation. And maybe the air being humid but still cold could represent some kind of empty intimacy in their life. Like a lover with not a lot of emotion behind them.
>>
>>17611347
Okay I have no qualification for this, but google seem to think that it sounds like he is feeling kinda trapped and that he thinks he needs to escape someone in his life in order to get out. But also that he kinda subconsciously thinks that he can do it, it will just be hard.
>>
File: 1453128305611.gif (498 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453128305611.gif
498 KB, 500x375
Had a dream a while ago where I was in a loop of waking up within the dream

>wake up in dream
>grind my teeth and feel a tooth fall out
>go to the bathroom
>watch teeth fall out, into sink
>wake up in dream again and repeat

This happened at least 8 times before I finally woke up for real and ran to the bathroom freaked out. Does anyone know what this could mean? I have it occasionally but not like the first time.
>>
>>17612029
Just a false awakening. No big deal, you get used to it.
>>
>>17610051
I'm going to stick to voice-recording my dreams right after waking up from now on.
>>
Could anyone share some thoughts on this?

>>17600872
>>
Hey x, ive been having wierd dreams. The dreams are about music, im not musically talented but ive been having lifelike dreams about complex music. Its one of the wierd experiences. The music is about as complex as a edm or rock song but what is really wierd is how complete it is. I live in nashville so ive been exposed to a wide range of great music. However the music is to good to be coming from me. its as if a complete song is used. Things i could never do when im awake, drum, bass, melody, vocals, shit even the lyrics are great. Any idea what is going on?
>>
Ok
>inb4 new fag
Im a regular /tv/ , /k/, /pol/ poster and i have only been on /x/ a couple of times during those super spoopy events like when you guys found out about that entity claiming to be god on the internet and that bunker in Ukraine with probably dead bodies in it
So I came here today to tell you guys about this dream I had that freaked me beyond reason
>One week before the Belgium attacks
>I go to sleep all comfy
>dream starts weird
>im not me, you see, im wearing a suit and i dont know how but i know im a female
>im walking inside a crowded room and that a seat, besides me there's a middle aged woman with black thick glasses, using a dark purple dress, hee hair in a honey comb shape
>she has press credentials hanging on her neck
>theres a glass of water next to me to.my right, the lady is sitting on my left
>in front of me theres a kind of fancy chair, wooden, maybe a throne?
>by my positioning it like im facing the left side of the throne
>a middle aged man walks in very well dressed, he looks important, gray/white hair, glasses
>for some reason i immediately know he is the king of Belgium and im there to report this press conference he's holding to talk about an emergency situation
>i immediately know he has closed parliament and the country is in high alert
I'll pause the narration cause i need to clarify a couple of things first
I have never been to Belgium
I didn't know Belgium had a king until i told the story to a friend and she Googled it for me
And obviously how could i know he had the power to shut down parliament??? (She also googled that for me)
I was pretty spooked, but the worst is yet to come
Cont.
>>
Okay guys this dream got me.
It was in the afternoon I decided to take a nap; I left my door open and my parents were I. The other room about to cook. I pass out and wake up with sleep paralysis; this is very common for me and at this point I can recognize what's going on.
So I keep my eyes closed and decide to try to "spin" out, and so I do.
I fall out of my bed and onto the floor, I stand up, and begin to go to the other room. When I get in there I greet my parents, but they don't respond. I realize I'm dreaming and wake up again.
This happens five to seven times, each time there's something in the scene that flips a switch in my brain letting me know that it's a dream, for example:
>step father has a sombrero on
So the final time I go through this I sort of say fuck it, open my eyes before spinning, and right at the head of my bed is a shadow, a watcher, or some entity of blackness. I've seen them before, but they're always far and I'm imobilized in fear.
Not this time, I feel terrible anger, and begin to assault the entity before snap - I wake up.
Any thoughts? Very interested in opinions, happened about two months ago.
>>
File: 1438423296796.png (1 MB, 1022x683) Image search: [Google]
1438423296796.png
1 MB, 1022x683
I had this lucid/paralyse dream once

Thats where i start to remember
>i'm on my pc speaking with some random people on my microphone and webcam
>talking about trailers of some movies
>suddenly a colleague who was Judoka appears in my room and lay in my bed and starts speaking random things
>I keep my eye on the monitor, the trailer has started
>the movie was Terminator
>suddenly i'm in landscape plan
>then i notice i'm in forest, like a rainforest, like amazon
>i see 3 natives, bizarrely strongs and gloomy
>they are on tree
>now i see clearly, 2 males and 1 female
>they were somehow fighting for some kind of secret power
>the female represented the secret power
>i could feel there's were a lot of tension between them
>the sky was dark, the trees were phenomenally scary and between them i saw a mistical purple light
>In this moment i knew that i could change my actions, i was aware that i was dreaming
>now i turned myself around
>I'm in a green and vivid field, looks like a french field
>I was in the WWII
>I see some soldiers running and dying
>planes crashing and firing
>i was fascinated
>I went into a damaged building, i had found this french helmet
>When i were in this building i saw another green and vivid field, but this time there's was a village around it
>the village looks somehow unaffected by the war
>i start walking with my helmet in hands through the village
>turn a corner and BAM
>I suprise some germans and yell something like "BUUUH, FRENCH!!"
>they laugh at me
>i keep staring where they are coming from
>they pass trough me without beating or nothing
>then i turn to see where they are going
>they are in the first green field, but somehow in nowdays
>this fountain appears in the middle of the green field
>there's some germans relaxing there
>a really cool and classic fountain
>they call me telling me to take a picture

(1/2)
>>
File: 1434427144770.jpg (54 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1434427144770.jpg
54 KB, 500x700
>>17614875
>i go there
>i'm taking some pictures and joking with them
>the fountain was so full of water but suddenly was empty, like totally drained in a blink of eye
>they were afraid
>i put my hand inside the fountain
>when i look down the fountain looks like a huge fan blowing everything
>when my hand was there some kind of force camp was around me and my hand was hurting a lot
>the air was compressed as fuck
>everything starts getting darker
>The mall wasn't totally empty, i perceive some people i know there
>my mom was there
>the vocals of my band and his hot girlfriend was there
>a pretty girl who i had some interests was there too
>at this point i decide to take some actions
>"i'm dreaming, goddamn it, i'm going to enjoy and fuck that hot girl"
>I say to her: Honey, i'm dreaming lets fuck?
>She accepts without resistance
>But she was with someone around her, i think her cousin
>her cousin tries to convince we should not do that
>we dont care and start making out
>we search for a nice place to fuck
>we dont find the place
>I see some people i had seen previously
>I see the girlfriend of the vocals of my mind and think: I dont care, i'm going to fuck that bitch
>In the middle of my way i quit and walk around the mall
>I entered the wrong room
>looks like some i was underground
>no lights, dark as fuck
>I walk and walk trying to get the fuck out of there
>but every hall was the wrong hole
>there's some lasers through the path
>the lasers pass trough me
>seems like i don't have any escape
>I found a door who looks like a exit
>then everything gets black and i hear a deep scream in all my cells
>Like if i were being swallowed and i scream too
>I scream louder and louder, the darkness seemed to distorce and vibrate
>I woke up shaking and vibrating
(2/2)
>>
Does anyone else have sort of a "dream world"? Its a little hard to explain (because I have shitty English) but just imagine the town or city you live in but its totally different. Mine usually turns places into many small islands and add things that arnt there IRL. No, this isn't a oneshot kind of place, I've been to several places in different dreams and they've been exactly the same as last times I've been there. Also these places are super detailed, the one I had last night (set on a boat, then on a small town near a prison I saw in a dream awhile back) was incredibly realistic.
Please tell me this is normal, its been happening for years and I can pretty much draw a map of the world since I've been there so many times.
>>
File: 1460140591090.jpg (57 KB, 400x431) Image search: [Google]
1460140591090.jpg
57 KB, 400x431
>>17569050

I had a dream yesterday:
(most of the dream, I can't remember, but this part stuck with me)
>there was a weird looking cat
>when it saw me, it was shocked (surprised)
>it reached out to me, with its paw
>I reached out in response
>when it grabbed my hand, I could feel its claws against my skin
>as soon as he touched me, he had an "aha" moment, looked at me and said: aaah, you're an extraterrestrial !
>oh yeah, the cat had 6 legs instead of 4
>white cat with brow/black spots
>the cat was larger than regular cats
>and of course, the cat could talk

What does this mean?
>>
I have a few. So im going to start with this one:
>the dream start with me laying in my bed
>suddenly a voice in my head tells me that I don't have to fall asleep
>try my best to do so, still fall asleep
>wake up (in the dream) with a shadow in front of my bed
>fall asleep again
>wake up again
>something is walking over the bed and over me
>fall asleep
>wake up again very tired, that thing is pulling my feets, pulling me to the ground.
>fall to the ground, hitting my forehead, in the dream I can feel the pain
>stand up and go to my mothers bethroom like a pussy
>sleep with her (in a good way)
>wake up, my mother is gone, also my phone
>get off the bed
>suddenly a song starts playing
>that fucking thing is using my phone
>don't know if it comes from the bathroom or from downstairs
>wake up in real life

What could it mean?
>>
>>17614945
The feline takeover is imminent.
>>
Can any Anon help decipher what I dreamt about? still spooked from this morning, I swear im not making this shit up this happened earlier today. I cant tell whether I just peered into the future or something else..

>Dream that im on my laptop browsing /b/
>A small thread appears with the words "he has me trapped in here, help" along with a webm of a girl in a hospital gown who appears to be hiding in some red colored room with two windows
>A few anons respond but no response from OP
>thread 404s minutes after
>Another thread appears saying "Shes mine you cannot save her" with a webm, this time a creepy perverted looking doctor is holding/groping her in a bathroom stall mirror
>the girl(who I think may be 13-15 years of age) looks dead and hopeless as she stares into the camera

I would continue but shit gets weirder and harder to explain if anyone is still interested in my dream
>>
Hello, here is one of the first entries in my dream journal, please decypher:
>Why is the LHC 3D? Why the bullet seems so slow (Why does LHC have bullets??)

i don't remember what i was dreaming of/ thinking when I wrote this.
>>
>>17616802
get off 4chin for a while
>>
Hey /x/ wanna share something that just happened but ima give some back story first. So I live in the mountains and all of middle school and high school combined is only 170ish kids so my school can do some cool stuff. Like today we went to the schools property and kind of fucked around there for the whole day. While I was there we were doing stupid Shit and my friend gave me some stuff to drink and told me I would get fucked up, so naturally, I drank it. I felt woozy and like I was gonna throw up and he told me it was embalming fluid. Anyway like 5 minutes ago I went to sleep and kind of faded into a dream like I was on that stuff again but amplified. I was telling my friend I couldn't think and I was gonna throw up and then I fell over and started having a seizure I guess. I could feel my real body shaking and twitching and I could hear jumbled voices all around me and it felt like people were kicking me, I thought I was dieing so I tried to wake myself up. I couldn't wake up and as I was starting to lose myself, like fade into unconsciousness, I felt a hand lay on my back and kind of rub my back and I immediately woke up. When I woke up, I thought dad woke me up and as I started to thank him I sat up and looked around and all I saw and heard was the door closing a little bit. Kind of freaked me out and I'm wondering what this means, is it like a guardian angel type thing or did my body wake itself up and make me feel like there was a hand on my back to do it?
>>
I had one hell of a dream yesterday. I'm in a prety tight situation lately and i'm living with the worst people i know so i go somewhere else tonhave peace and sleep it off for a bit
the thing is i had a dream that was real as fuck, despite some things being off
>wake up from nap
>sun almost setting down, mild light
>gotta go and be somewhere at 5:30
>late as fuck
>try to get up
>shit moves like I'm dizzy
>fall back on my ass
>try another few times to get up and get going
>just manage to crawl on the floor
>darker by now
>try to get up
>only able to crawl on the floor
>shit still moving in my head
>start doing pushups and feel myself less shitty
>almost able to get up from the floor
>wake up

am i telling myself to work out? or did i just told myself to wake up?
>>
File: 1459627288877.gif (490 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
1459627288877.gif
490 KB, 382x498
This dream was very vivid and the emotions it gave me were overwhelming. Sorry for not greentexting because on phone.... Smoking at Miku's with other friends. One friend complains about an object being/feeling weird. It was a small cactus in a pot. He hands me it. I examine it and feel its energy. Instant fear strikes me. I lay the object on the table. Leave apartment. Cant get the object or feeling out of my head. Contact an expert on whatever field this is. Go back to apartment. Miku's being sort of an ass to others (not me).
Expert examines object. Terms it full of 'evil' energy. But doesnt make a big deal of it. I feel the object and its energy slightly but constantly. When in contact i feel an immense sense of dread. I suddenly awake in a bunkbed as always. I rise and instinctively want to get out of bed to my right but to my shock all i see down is a never ending blue-white tunnel. Getting out from the otherside of my bed i hear my friend moaning in bed. Wanting to wake him up from his nightmare i go over to his bed and pull his cover. I see blood and other bodily fluid stains on his sheets. He himself is pale white. Looks very ill and is annoyed and/or confused as to why i don't stop fooling around. My shock is constant and with it the feeling of fear and dread sink in. I look at the room i have awaken in. Its the same as always but totally different. Light blue walls. Safety pads. Very tight. Just like an insane asylum. I panic and turn towards the door. My mind is racing as i cannot comprehend what is happening. In come the workers of the asylum and sedate me. This is the end of my dream and the beginning of reality..or vice versa.
The object ( cactus ) was my grip on reality. Exploring it made me awake in the real world. Everything that transpires is an illusion.
And the bunkbeds make sense cause im in the army atm so im top bunk.
And the asylum doesnt represent the army as one would think but the whole of this reality.
>>
>>17616802
>I would continue but shit gets weirder and harder to explain if anyone is still interested in my dream
just fucking continue
>>
File: 1446525643362.jpg (348 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
1446525643362.jpg
348 KB, 999x999
>>17617484

matresses repeating waves from the power lines

one satellite (radio) beam to a transformer coil/pole and you can add a signal to the 60hz cycle of the lines
own the whole grid and every bed under it

https://notehub.org/tv6mz
>>
>>17569050
Who here loves dreams with a lot of architecture? I love dreams that take place in big cool looking buildings.

>Dream starts off in some sort of high school
>In a locker area, the lockers are old and rusty.
>The walls bars of rusted steel, light shining through
>I was with a friend I haven't really talked to since middle school
>Guy comes out of nowhere, takes out knife, looks like he's about to attack friend
>Grab the knife and am about to stab him
>Guy suddenly says it was a joke, my friend thinks I'm stupid for not understanding it was just a joke
>Try to give the knife back to him, but he says to give it to him the next time I see him.
>Its time for class
>Its some sort of super-advanced math class
>The Asian teacher tells everyone only 19 people are allowed in the class, and I volunteer to leave because I hate math.
>On my way out I see the guy there, so I slip him the knife. The guy whispers to me that I walked too slow.
>I'm out in the hallway and now realize I have an open class. I realize I need to go to the office to and request a new class
>The hallway decorated with sort of 80s futuristic stuff, a bit like Blade Runner. The best thing I can compare it to are the colored arches that are decorated on jukeboxes that light up, only straight and on the walls
>I walk past a series of food shops. I stop at a candy shop, it has a window I can see through, so I watch chefs pull candy or taffy.
>There is a metal rack outside next to me with candy laid out.
>I pick up a yellow candy and try to read it so I can learn if its banana or lemon, because I like banana. I didn't have money to buy it but still wanted to know. I try to read it, but can't. So I move on.
>I come to a new hallway that has fake marble for walls. I approach a door, which has half columns attached to the wall on both sides.
>Open door, revealing some sort of library.
To be continued...
>>
>>17617566
Continued
>As a woman if its the office, and the woman laughs and says that no, that its detention. She asks 'don't you see all those work books?' and I notice that all the books that people are reading are in fact work books, and everyone is writing down stuff
>She then says that the office is next door.
>I go back into the hallway and don't see another door, so I travel to the hallway's end. Its the same 80s jukebox aesthetic, but Neapolitan ice cream decorated.
>Then I notice the door, which was literally right next to the other one, only inches away from it.
>Open door
>See room with moody dim lighting.
>It's a great big empty room, and in the center was a motherfucking inflatable Santa Clause.
>There was a red barrier around it, with fake presents inside.
>Outside the red barrier was an inflatable red dragon, with fake flames shooting out of its mouth
>There is a a knee-high train toy driving around
>A tiny robot dragon toy scooting its legs around as well
>Think that this place is cool as fuck
>Wake up
Sorry for it being so long, I was just trying to remember as much as I can.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.