[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summoning demons etc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5
File: Drag me to hell.png (1 MB, 700x927) Image search: [Google]
Drag me to hell.png
1 MB, 700x927
Heya /x/, first timer here. I'll get right into it for ya. I'm fed up with life, so let's do dumb shit. Post rituals or whatever you got stored and I'll be your test bunny
>>
>>17568852
No family readily available
>>
Midnight Man
Elevator Ritual
1/1000 succubus summoning methods
Cross Roads Ritual
Taxi Ritual
Lesser Key of Solomon
Oujia Boards
Go to the cemetery and hold a packet of salt in one hand, this is basically being a merchant to ghost, and they pay in "hell" notes.
Literally too many ways to summon something if you're that desperate
>>
>>17569700
Not that desperate, just willing to try out rituals or whatever people have found, that they don't dare themselves
Curious about a few of those you mentioned tho, namely 1/1000, lesser key of solomon, and the cemetary thing.
>>
lol what makes you want to summon a demon? life sucks so you wanna make it worse?
>>
>>17568840
Apparently you can talk to demons with this spirit box thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPVTJdK1BTA Vid related.
>>
>>17569744
Don't really believe in anything supernatural, but I'm surrounded by people who believe in all kinds of shit, so it makes me wonder from time to time. Figured why not just find the truth for myself. If things end badly then oh well
>>
>>17569762
Watch my video. I'm an atheist too, but what I found is interesting to say the least.
>>
as many rituals at once as possible
>>
I'm hearing the hat man is the most dangerous and vile agent, and it seems he pops up everywhere, our realm and dreams.

What's up with him, what's his business?
>>
I saw the hat man as a child
>>
>>17569769
Currently watching it, quite intriguing material
>>
>>17569783
I saw him lingering when I was anxious once, felt his presence too, but, I thought he just hunted dreams, a friend of mine insisted he's evil and infected her boyfriend's dreams and he banished the fucker. I wonder if some spirit is posing as the hat man, as the real one doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong but instead just, doing vigilante shit.
>>
>>17569866
*haunted, before I didn't know what it was, later I understood who he is, then my friend years later mentions the hat man, but not before seeing a cameo of him in the jap game LSD for playstation
>>
>>17569746
>>17569769
Just finished watching the video. It's odd to say the least, same goes for the dude in it. Can't say it's very convincing, but interesting none the less. Cheers for linking it
>>
>>17569884
It's something you can try, they seem to ask him to invite them in. Maybe you'll get something by doing that. In order to do this, you just need a radio that autocycles through stations. I want to try it but I don't really get anything unless I read the subtitles, that might be why it's intriguing to me because in the subtitles they seem to be giving intelligent responses. If they indeed are even there.
>>
>>17569746
holy shit, demian, legion, demon Ian, makes sense
>>
>>17569974
What?
>>
When I saw the hatman as a child i was seriously ill, dehydrated to the point of needing to be put on a drip, so far gone that if I drank water I would throw it back up. He was arguing with someone, he was audible but other than that was nothing more than a shadow on the wall. I was too ill to give a fuck.

Now for the weirdest part years later I was telling my brother about it and he freaked out because he too seen the same guy in the same room when he was ill.
>>
>>17568840
dude... repent
>>
>>17570045
no thanks
>>
I've been looking for a thread for a while now to post this in, but recently I've had a very, how shall I say, weird fucking time of it. It doesn't involve a ritual, but does involve demons, and I would love some help in trying to work out some shit and you lot seem to know something about something, anyone got time?
>>
>>17570144
Eager to listen, at the least.
>>
>>17570144
Shit, can't guarantee anything, but give it a shot, what's the worst that can happen
>>
Start with the simple stuff. Ouija board, or something.
>>
>>17570162
>>17570164
Last Friday, I met a friend of mines mother. My friend has always insisted they had a few screws loose if you catch my drift.
But, when I spoke to them(this was at a small gathering type affair by the way) they seemed to be totally sane, but a bit, glazed, if you catch my drift(like almost solid eyes, can only focus on one thing at a time sort of deal).
they started talking about their past, and it turns out they were a person who was innately spiritually strong,
and so they would seek out people either being attacked or possessed by entities, and literally, take the attachment of the being within themselves, and live with it.
This apparently went on for a few years until something really bad happened, and it's at this point where i start to become dubious of what they're saying, anyone want me to type up what Evee said next?
As it get's fucking weirder from here, and may take a while to explain, so I'll only post if people are interested.
>>
>>17570181
Oh and, when I say glazed, I don't mean like high or anything, more like, they seemed utterly focused on this one thing, and couldn't stop to think about anything but this.
>>
>>17570181
Go on. But no more partial stories. Tell it all.
>>
>>17570172
Oh I'll be trying that too. Do you know how many people you need for that to supposedly work?

>>17570181
Please go on
>>
>>17570181

Sounds cool, would like to hear the rest aswell
>>
>>17570189
Not really. At least two, I believe, possibly three.
>>
>>17570192
Cool cool, I got a few buddies crazy enough to join in
>>
>>17570193
Good. Always wanted to try this stuff too, but I've been a bit of a skeptic, and never knew how to go about it.
>>
>>17570181
Go on, my brother in arms.
>>
>>17570181
Okay, Evee said that once in the late 80's, in a night club, she had arranged to meet a girl,
this girl had been about mid twenties and Evee states they still are in contact today.
The girl had reached out to Evee due to a sudden falling apart of her life , and a rapid depression hitting her.
When Evee met her, she began to do what she normally did and formed a connection and bond with the persons energy, and when she did, she was hit with a backlash she states "was the most pure form of evil I have ever felt or seen in my life"
this then latched onto both the girl, and Evee, and Evee said her life began to fall apart, and so sought out help from people from every pace she could think of, witches, spirit guides, even the church i think?
in most places, she said she wouldn't even get so far as opening the door, and that she would be sent away, in fear, by those she sought for help.
the last people she knew to try had been a recommendation from a friend, who knew a Druidic cult(this is all in England by the way), when she went out to meet them, it was in the middle of the night, forest, normal druidy type set-up,
Evee spoke to the presumed leader, saying she was under attack by the strongest spirit she had ever encountered,
he didn't believe her, and so held a lighter up yo her face, and inched it forward, saying if she was telling the truth, he would see it in the flames.
he moved it until it touched Evee's eye, as she stood unflinching( I wouldn't be suprised if she was, she seems one of those hard as shit types, who beats up spirits by punching the air with holy water covered hands)
this intimidating druid leader type, instantly drops the lighter, and tells her to leave this place, and that no one living can help her.
Evee doesn't really give a shit, and tells him to go fuck himself, as Evee does to most things by the sound of it.
(won't let me post in all one block rest coming a soon as possible)
>>
>>17568840
You don't need rituals for some because they seek those actively seeking them. I'm actively summoning a certain demon type that makes /x/ hella mad through meditation and opening myself to them in similar methods.
>>
>>17570253
What demon makes /x/ hella-mad?
>>
>>17570260
Just a guess, but probably a Succubuss
>>
>>17570253
Teach me your ways, I'm willing to learn
>>
>>17570260
Succubi. I get the hate for those threads though because they were 90% "I am a lonely horny teen that wants a demon sex slave". They ruined it for people actually interested in more than just pleasure/people who have experienced it.
>>
>>17570280
But with all due respect, aren't succubi supposed to be lust demons?
>>
>>17570276
Since you don't truly believe, it will be a lot harder to interact with one. They , at times, seek out those that seek them. You'd probably be better off with a ritual. The black candle/burning paper one is pretty common and not too involved.

>>17570284
They are, they essentially give a whole different level of pleasure in exchange for your sexual energy. They aren't a slave , it's closer to you being there slave. They get "jealous" and controlling but usually it's to the people they feel "mistreated" them. It's just my take on them, I've been researching for years and like I said, I just started the process of engaging with one.
>>
>>17570229
Evee said that a while later after meeting the head druid, she had an encounter, with the devil.
She said he was the most beautiful she had ever laid eyes upon, and he had a deal for her.
Stop the torment on her life, for her soul, plain and simple,
she said fucking yes, to giving THE DEVIL her soul.
Evee stated that all her woes vanished, but she had side effects, every night she says she has a dream where she wakes up, walks down to the kitchen, and sees where she's hung herself,
then she also says that she got stronger physically, and frailer mentally.
after years of this, it became hell to her, so she began to want her soul back( i mean, as you do)
Evee said, that she saw the devil once again in her life, and this time she got her soul back, she didn't tell me how she saw him again, but it sounds like she forced it to happen.
She got her soul back, and Evee says her life is even worse now, and every night she wishes the devil to take back her soul.
what's worried me about this, is that she gave me a tarot reading, and passed me a marble at the end of it, they said, this marble will bring good fortune when I keep it, but will bring the opposite if lost.
overall I'm just wanting some help in understanding this lot
>>
>>17568840 (OP)
imagine whatever you want to summon as strongly as you can. (not an object but like something alive) while doing this bite your thumb and rub the blood on grass. this is a very powerful summoning technique. personally i've used it as a last resort
>>
>>17570318
*activates sharingan* tch, easy....
>>
>>17570318
Why grass tho
>>
>>17570333
He made it up. Or got it from some anime.
>>
>>17570336
This , he's Narutoposting. You've accidentally summoned an autist
>>
>>17570336
>>17570344
Oh well, as long as the serious ones don't disappear
>>
>>17570301
i thought no one could get their soul back

creepy story though
>>
>>17570548
Chances are she was dreaming both times, there's no evidence that it was a supernatural occurrence.
>>
>>17570537
It's Saturday night so most people on are pretty serious.
>>
>>17570587
It's Sunday, anon.
>>
>>17570601
Oh yeah. I've slept 3 hours the past few days
>>
>>17569746
The spirit said "Demons are dead angels". Amazing
>>
>>17570762
It's interesting as fuck to me, even being an atheist but I still have doubts about this stuff.
>>
>>17570762
Here's another video, his first video on this current channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR6G8aD8cUM
>>
Demons are risky business. I'd just stay away from them.
>>
File: Fortitudo.png (2 MB, 1303x1000) Image search: [Google]
Fortitudo.png
2 MB, 1303x1000
>>17570936
Apparently so are angels.
>>
>>17570953
Can you summon your guardian angel? that sounds metal as fuck
>>
File: HERE COMES THE MOB.gif (323 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
HERE COMES THE MOB.gif
323 KB, 400x297
>>17570280
hey I have a question about that kind of meditation stuff. I've been going through the same method you have to no real avail until earlier this afternoon when I took a nap. had a weird dream at this rich persons house that was supposedly a family member (never met the guy in my life so thats questionable) and he took me to meet his daughters one around the ages of 17-24 kinda olive skinned girl pretty blue eyes and long dark hair. other was probably around 14 (basically a mini version of the older sister) but anyway I greeted them and we got along just fine nothing sexual really happend but the older sisters still kinda circling in my mind. she kept looking at me a little funny throughout the dream. Is this what happend's when you summon one or not? cause im a little confused
>>
>>17571066
It could be your focus on the succubus is having it look like her. During 2 of the rituals you basically describe to Lilith the physical and other attributes you seek. It could just be a dream, but the meditation route is the equivalent of old school courting. Last night I was certain of her presence but no physical contact, appearance, or responses. I'm hoping to get another slow step further tonight.

So I'd say continue to focus and meditate , I have had dreams with what I'd call am alternate form of a girl I know and in the dream she eventually told me what I believe to be her name.

If you're not role playing, I am being serious. You have to have 100% belief and don't forget to address and thank Lilith.

I'm far from an expert , this is only my second experience with this. I've just read into it a lot and intent is key.
>>
>>17571128
im not here to roleplay... thats my friends thing really.
anyway I hope to keep it going, I did alot of reading and was contemplating doing a few rituals. thanks for the input btw
>>
>>17571148
Just be sure it's what you want for sure. I was conflicted the first encounter and she didn't come back after that night. For me it's what I know I want on several levels, not just a sexual one. I'm preparing for the letter ritual in 2 hours. I don't think I'll be able to get into a good meditation state but hopefully it helps me prove my desire to Lilith and the succubus that has been present but not made contact the past two nights.

If you really believe, keep going and don't listen to people that say it's role play. The two nights I focused and saw brief glimpses of her, my libido has been insane.
>>
>>17569994
Sorry I didn't answer earlier, the words match vocals, they're all obviously related if you listen closely to the phonetics.
>>
>>17570123
>>17570045
This shit ain't about repenting, this is a vicious cycle if you ask me, based on the video and clear electro magnetic energies, we're all stuck either way, rebirth, hell, demonic negative energy spiritual spawn, the ride never ends.

The problem is if existence was restarted, in order to have life you must have polarity as principle it seems, unless solar nuclear energy being photon light is the key to existence itself, not only harnessing it could end all wars permanently, it could also neutralize the rage on the planet, ending the need for negativity and allowing death to take back it's own proper place as the owner of lack of existence instead of "Demons".
>>
>>17571234
I'm referring to the video posted earlier btw.
>>17569746

>>17570936
>>17570953
They're from the same source, if they "fall" they're "traitors".

It's some galatic courtroom judgement place b.s.

It all reflects on different levels.

>Relativity
>>
>>17571128
It worked for me and I got scared and left the room once I felt like something was watching me. How fucked am I for never thanking Lilith and leaving it in my room?
>>
>>17571260
If it was just fear, when you do the ritual, honestly apologize and explain that it's fear and ask for a second chance. She respects people respecting her and her daughters(the succubi). As I said, your intent and sincerity are honestly the two most important parts. Part of my letter for my ritual tonight is going to be thinking Lilith for giving me a second chance. She and the succubi have been made into monsters , so showing respect is key.
>>
>>17571023
thats a super old ritual know as abramellon. named after the guy who invented it, i don't think it's ever been successfully performed though. involves waking up at crazy hours of the night and remaining celibate for months.
>>
>>17572343
http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/

http://www.esotericarchives.com/abramelin/abramelin.htm
>>
>>17569746
Damn that's some interesting shit I've seen in long time, thank you very much
>>
>>17570936
Meh, shoot me
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35 KB, 500x200
>>17570936
Don't ever talk to me or my succubus's son ever again
>>
>>17569746
this is very interesting , other videos on his youtube channel also. Anyone knows what hardware is he using? I mean his small black radio?
>>
>>17575451
http://www.amazon.com/RadioShack-Digital-Pocket-Radio-12-587/dp/B007W32QZA/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pb_opt?ie=UTF8
>>
File: 1460409874733.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460409874733.jpg
371 KB, 1920x1080
>>17573587
What will it take to turn you away? Be gone with your meagre understanding
>>
>>17573653
Is that from the Portrait of Dorian Grey?
>>
>>17569746
Why does he wear that weird mask?
>>
>>17575718
He probably doesn't want anyone to know what he looks like.
>>
>>17575674
Not a pathetic screenshot from bloodborne at least
>>
>>17568840
Your better off with a bullet in your head, but by all means, find out for yourself
>>
>>17575824
What an original opinion
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.