[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, any military guys that have any spoopy stories from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: listing-large.jpg (84 KB, 940x467) Image search: [Google]
listing-large.jpg
84 KB, 940x467
Hey /x/, any military guys that have any spoopy stories from deployment to share? Spoopier the better.
>>
>>17567003
Bump, I feel this has potential
>>
Bump I love these
>>
Inb4 404 and front page is divination bullshit and /x/ approved game/movie garbage.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 300x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 300x394
Bump. Thinking about joining the airforce. I'll have a bachelor's in biology next year
>>
>>17567528
I'm a crew chief in the Usaf reserve. need any advice bud?
>>
I've never been deployed. But I've done the basic training for it. Don't know if my story counts though?
>>
>>17567880
No. No it does not.
>>
I remember one vet on /k/ who said in early 2000s Iraq during building clearings his squad smelled something foul from one of the basements, went to check it out and it was full of corpses of some cultists who committed suicide like a week earlier.
>>
>>17567919

Not trying to troll you, but by your own logic we should also fuck ourselves because we have tortured similarly as an entity.
>>
>>17567887
Kek
>>
>>17567003

First time i've seen agonal breathing was /x/ material...
>>
>>17567003
Not much to contribute so I'll bump it. Although you guys should check out the story about OP Rock in Afghanistan. Kebab and Cheeki Breeki Ruski ghosties are there.
>>
>>17567528
Decide if you want to go in as an officer or enlist. If you enlist you'll get bumped up in rank when you hit boot then one more after graduating boot, so you'll start as a PFC then hit like a LCpl or whatever the AF's rank is. That's what your college education will get you as enlisted. I'm rolling that route with the Marine Corps in a few months. Good luck m8.
>>
>>17567880
BOOT!

>>17567892
>>
>>17569074
>>17567892

Sorry lad, had it auto reply. I remember that story too, it was pretty good whether it was true or not.
>>
Active duty usmc here
>I was deployed to Australia for joint exercises. >middle of the bumfucking outback.
>I was on post one night from 0000-0800.
>First few hours were creepy but quiet
>wasn't until 0300 that I felt like I was being watched
>Heard what sounded like something mimicking a human screaming out in the treeline
>Being that dumbass I am I went to investigate
>Found some matted up fur
>Found a few splatters of blood
>Decided it was an animal and walked back up
>Heard the scream again from almost next to me
>Turned to the right about to shoot
>Found nothing but bloodied up clothes
>Radio'd to our ECP post what I found
>I heard some fucked up thing try to repeat what I said
>Noped right the fucked out of there
>Kept hearing screams all night
>Always seemed like they were moving all around me

Never seen whatever the fuck that was out there with me that night. I have a few other creepy ass stories about when I was stationed in Japan as well if anyone would like to read them.
>>
>>17570447
Plz tell us.
>>
>>17567566
How many guys do I have to you know to be cool
>>
>Be me in okinawa
>Dark as fuck out as sun sets at 1830
>Have special liberty orders to stay out in town
>4 of us together
(for name's sake will just call them John, Mark, and Max)
>4 of us decided to play paranormal investigators
>googled some "creepy" spots near us"
>Nakagusuku Kogen Hotel
>Images looked creepy enough so we said fuck it
>US military declared it a no-go spot, so we had to sneak in
>Max had the yellow Okinawan plates so it was easy sneaking past all the police looking for Americans in that area.

Will be posting picture of the area, I didn't take them as it was way to dark at the time
1/?
>>
>>17567528
Become an officer, they'll pay off your school loans plus the pay is great starting off unless you know that you would make a terrible leader
>>
>>17570577
Moar pls
>>
>>17570577
>We got up to the front entrance
>Max made sure to hide his car
>Luckily it was black so it wasn't hard
>We started walking around the gate in the picture shown
>We couldn't see much even with our flashlights so we took our time getting up
>The whole time walking up to the first building John is freaking out about someone catching us
>"I don't want to lose my rank"
>As we walked up to the building we found that the roof caved in and we could not make it through
>We had a long trek up to the main building of the hotel
>Upon walking to the main part we did some research
>Apparently the whole thing was built on top of bunch of graves and burial tombs
>That just made John more freaked out about going in
>>
>>17570613
pic didnt get added
>>
>We entered into what we assumed was the main lobby
>From what we could tell, there wasn't much clutter other than pieces of the decaying building
>we didn't really notice anything creepy aside from the graffiti on the walls
>around 0200 we decided to leave the main lobby and start exploring else where
>The whole time though I felt we were being watched
>The whole outer part looked like something you would see from a horror movie
>Abandoned little town
>Plant life growing all up and around the empty buildings
>The whole place was just silent
>Not the good kind of silent
>No animals, not even insects making noises
>around this time we realized that we forgot about Max
>Decided to call him up and guide him to the main lobby
>set the phone on speaker so he could hear all of us
>he kept thinking we were gonna prank him
>"Hey I see you guys"
>"Uhhh Max, what do you mean?" Mark said
>"Yeah, we are on the otherside of that first building" I said
>"Then who are these three guys doing standing around?"
>"I dont know just get the fuck aw-"
>"OH SHIT!"
>silence
>we tried calling him back but it was like his phone had to signal
>eventually we see this bright ass light booking it our way
>Max ended up running into us some how
>took him what seemed like hours to tell us what happened
>He said he saw 3 people that he thought were us for a second
>He was about to walk up to them when he noticed there was no cell phone light at all around them
>Guess he freaked out and ran
>it was around 0300 and he decided to keep it going, I mean we got this far and who ever came at us we could handle
3/?
>>
>>17570669
yeah f am
>>
>>17570669
>walking down a ways we kept popping from building to building
>it wasn't until we were about halfway from the end that we noticed something
>We were being watched all along
>Max started trying to tell us there was no way those 3 could of followed him
>before our eyes we saw 2 people just sitting there
>almost seeming like they were asking for help
>Mark and John instantly grabbed Max and I and started to run out of there
>by grabbed I mean threw us on their backs
>I started yelling at them to let us down until I looked up
>Light still shining on the area there seemed to be about 12 more people coming out of the buildings
>some of which we walked through
>I screamed at them to keep running
>We eventually got put down in the main lobby and just booked it back to the car
>once we got back in we left and went back to base
>we knew it would be our safest place to be at
4/4

What creeps me out about the whole thing isn't the fact there were people watching us. It is the fact that these people watching at were at some points a couple feet away from us and we didn't even know it, and who knows what they would've of done if we stayed.
>>
PRAP Nuclear Security Forces fag here. I have seen some spooky shit while being out at Nuclear sites.
>be me
>be 2300
>be guarding a site
>In a humvee with 3 other Airmen
>SrA.C, A1C.G, and SrA.V
>we are parked down the hill from site so the site lights don't illuminate where we are
>we are also parked next to a huge abandoned farm
>farm has a few big house and a few barns with a horse stable.
>we just chilling playing Rumie or something
>we have been playing for about 30 minutes now when we hear a noise near the house
>I think to myself that it couldn't be the wind because there is none
>being cautious about the noise we decide to turn on the NVG's to see what it was
>we end up seeing nothing so we get back to out game
>about 20 minutes later we hear a louder noise and start getting kinda spook'd
>SrA.C and I decide to go take a look at what it is and leave SrA.T and A1C.G in the Humvee.
>C and I turn on out NVG'S and go over the the abandoned farm to look around
>we try and go into the barns but they are run down and old
>we stop in front of the house because C has to piss
>I am looking around and decide to look at the house
>I look at the attic window to see what looks like a dude standing there
>nope.jpg
>I tell C and he looks and when we focus our NVGS and see what looks like eyes
>nopenopenopenope.jpg
>we run back to the humvee to tell the other two
>we decide to drive further up the road away from the farm and combat lock our humvee doors
>I haven't been posted to the site since

I have more stories but they aren't as spooku.
>>
>>17570715
A lot of those places are no joke. Been to one and I'll never go back
>>
My Granddad told me a strange/funny story about something that happened to him in Vietnam. Some details I can't recall, but I'll try..

>be grandad with grandad squad trapsing though jungle fighting vietcongs
>starts to get dark so they set up camp for the night
>...
>as dawn breaks somebody spots movement a few hundred yards away
>grandad squad shits a brick and finds cover
>it looks like a 10-man team in single file coming towards them, cutting through the brush with machettes
>squad decides not to engage and stay in cover
>the strangers get closer, apparently on patrol
>they get to within a few yards
>this is it...

It was then that my granddad and the rest of the squad realised.. it wasn't people at all. It was a group of monkeys, armed with sticks, "on patrol" apparently. As the squad watched on.. He said that they, the monkeys, kept formation, single file, and almost acted human. Their behaviour was intelligent. He wasn't sure if the monkeys were looking for soldiers or food, but the squad thought it better if they stayed hidden and waited for them to pass.

The way he told it was better, but the thought of a line of chimps patrolling with sticks always makes me smile. Must've been surreal.
>>
>>17570715
What's Rumie?
>>
>>17570577
Nigga you just told this story in another thread
>>
>>17570754
I literally just posted it in another thread, even said I did as well
>>
>>17570753
gin rummy probably
>>
>>17570753
Rummy*
It's a card game
>>
>>17570715
moar spooku
>>
>>17570447
welcome to australia.jpg

if you ever come back, take a trip to talk to some of the abos about all the freaky shit that goes on

if you can find any sober enough to talk, that is.
>>
>>17570447
Japan storys now pleasuuuu
>>
>>17570732
kek
>>
File: 1457902479996.png (196 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
1457902479996.png
196 KB, 500x524
>>17570715
>>17570447
Sorry but don't you guys have guns?
Especially you >>17570447 ...

I don't get it. Aren't you supposed to secure this place or do whatever your job is. Why would you just run away when there obviously is somone in help/danger and/or you know exactly that someone is up to no good.

Aren't you guys supposed to fucking get these fuckers? I mean...imagine the guy in your story was some sort of killer and you just let him go or that guy standing in the window?
I mean...sure it's spooky but you are 2 soldiers, apparently with good equipment and you run away because there is a dark figure standing close to a window and you don't even try to make contact (like asking: "What are you doing here?" "This is a military outpost" or whatever.)

Please explain to me why you guys didn't make contact. I'm not saying that you should have shot since I know you are not allowed to just fucking shoot but this just all seems so weird to me....especially if you guys are in the military.
>>
>>17571891
THIS
>>
>>17571891
And they were never heard from again....
>>
File: 23522.gif (962 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
23522.gif
962 KB, 245x245
>>17571892
>>17571937
Hmmm true.
Sorry I had to destroy the magic.

>they even learn in the military how to speak and give commands to strangers in situations like that so they keep in controle
>atleast here in Germany the soldiers learn that
>>
>>17570447

Might have been a lyrebird. Those things are creepy as hell.
>>
>>17571891
>>17571943

this board is full of roleplaying faggots, dont get surprised if none of them can answer your questions or make up half assed excuses just to make their stories seem believable
>>
>>17571984

Here, managed to find a video where one mimics human speech:

https://youtu.be/_2UcKFtwS5o
>>
>>17571891

I'm not saying that these guys are definite and true, but I do have to say though that if that one guy was in training, which a USMC deployment to Australia probably is, they'll have guns, but they'll be loaded with blanks. Sure, blanks will be loud as hell, but they'll be about as effective as firecrackers in that situation. However, the guy should have at least challenged him. Then again, I wasnt in that situation, and it does sound spoopy, so thats all I'm gonna say.

As for the Airmen doing nuke security though, those guys are supposed to be loaded with real guns because, ya know, the job is to literally protect nukes and shoot people. That guy doesnt have much of an excuse.
>>
>>17570447
Not military.
I live in the out back let's say its in the nt, far north aus. Regularly go out bush. There is weird shit out there man, I mean spooky shit. Some places just feel wrong to be there. A lot of the abo stories are pretty tripped out. Some times you feel like you are being watched. Sometimes you see shapes up in the hills that are darker than the night. Sometimes it's so silent it's wrong.
>>
My mate who served time in the ghan told me how they were watching their perimeter of the base at night with nvgs. I don't know much about military but he was saying it had layered defences and some flares on triplines. He told me about seeing some spooky kinda shit that moved so fast got right up in the perimeter and didn't set anything off. And then just disappearing. A lot of lights and crazy stuff cruising around in the sky too. He was telling me about different dimensions. Maybe ets were having a look around? Who knows. Top bloke but so I believe him
>>
>>17570622
>>17570754
At least he was kind enough to post pic this time sempai
>>
>>17567880
Shower shoe
>>
The media man, makes good news.
>>
>>17572153
I drive trucks for toll. I cant tell you how much weird shit I have seen on runs through the red center. I once had a shadow rush my truck at a stop in bumfuck nowhere NT. Got out to check an airline because low brake pressure, saw what i assumed was a roo on a ridge 500 meters or so away, suddenly shit was in the scrubline no more than 50 meters away. Got the fuck back in the cab and hooned (as much as one can in a B-Double) the fuck out, saw the thing cross the road behind me as i drove off. Did not reflect the rear running lights and again, seemed darker than the night. I threw up from the shock of it a few kilometers up the road.

There is a recording of some bloke calling into a talkback show somewhere in Australia who had just had a run in with something similar in his 4wd. Shit is fucked.
>>
>>17572297
Near Wycliffe well is some spun out shit. But yes that dark stuff is out there, some of the abos call it the hairy man it's a legend. No jokes. To think this land is so huge and so old and especially in the nt so many places haven't been seen or touched yet. That kinda stuff is out there but for sure no doubt man
>>
Hey retards, keep the /pol/ shit to a minimum.
>>
>>17572297
>>17572336
If military spooks fail, please start feeding in Australia underwear-fillers
>>
I was in the military for a few years (we all had to be because conscription). I was never deployed (we're not very active in this sense) but there are many stories floating about the various camps here.

>this one camp, fairly old, a lot of history
>one particular canteen next to running track has a sound system that constantly blasts what I'd best describe as religious music (think monks chanting etc)
>24 hours a day, 7 days a week
>soldiers who do guard duty at night also hurry past the place, weird as fuck
>one night a guard reports back to the officer in charge after doing his round, looking terrified as fuck, says he saw something or someone moving past the windows upstairs above the canteen
>officer is fairly new, brushes it off, goes with the guard and a driver to the canteen
>driver and guard decide to wait at the rover at the roadside (apparently the driver had some third eye ability and wasn't comfortable with the place) while the officer goes and checks upstairs
>as expected, nothing
>officer starts to come back downstairs
>that's when both the driver and the guard see figures in the window just staring at them, just straight at both of them
>shout into the walkie talkie, telling him to get the hell out
>officer is pissed (rightly so, this was like 3am or something) and decides to switch off the sound system on the way back
>cue the screaming. Just a constant, pained, loud as fuck female scream.
>officer panics, turns the music back on
>screaming subsides, apparently a quiet sobbing remained for a while

And that's why we were told never to play with the music at that particular place.

Sorry if it's incoherent, I'm not used to greentext and I'm tired.
>>
>>17572562
Country of origin?
>>
>>17572566
How's being 20?
>>
>Be my uncle. fought in first gulf war.
>commanding officer recommends me for a post at Arlington guarding the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
>prestigious, honorable, well-paid, but boring enough that it tends to be the last stop in your career before you leave the military
>first night you walk the tomb up and down for 12 hours
>faint sound of moaning, wailing, crying coming from tomb
>haha, very funny. they're pranking the new guy with a tape player with halloween sounds inside the tomb
>Keep patrolling and ignoring the silly, low quality halloween noises
>dont dignify the stupid prank with a reaction
> Next night, the sound is still playing
>wow theyre still going with this. retards
>Next night, the sound is STILL happening
>Finally ask supervising officer whats up with the spooky halloween recording
>he gets insulted, accuses me of not caring about the suffering and sacrifice of our forefathers
>orders me back to post and scolds me to do the job with a little more solemnity and respect
>Every single night for the 3 years i was there i heard the wailing and sobbing coming from behind the marble tomb
>i have no idea wtf was going on but im certain it was something supernatural

I'm a shitty reteller but basically, according to my uncle, either the tomb of the unkown soldier covers the gate to the underworld, or there's something trapped in there.
>>
>>17572297
>Drives truck that runs on petrol
>Is surprised when (high as a kookaburra) Abo attempts to extract said petrol at night
Are you even Australian? how was this not your first assumption?
>>
>>17567985
not him but
yeah fucking hundreds and hundreds of years ago
>>
2010 at a small cos in Iraq, right off the main highway. Sudden rocket attack kills 2 ncos in my unit. I watched them both die, sad times. The rooms they were in were disconnected from power and blocked off to stop the civilian picture takers. We pulled guard on the CHUs to keep the fucking civvie vultures out of there. My turn 0200 I relieve the guy, he mentioned sounds coming out of the rooms. I shrugged it off as cooling metal, wind, whenever. 10 mins into my shift I'm sitting across from the rooms directly. There was a click and the room light came on. I was fucking astounded. I was there when the power was ripped out of the unit. There was shuffling around inside and grunting. I got up suddenly pissed thinking that it was some scum bag with a bright light inside. As I reached the door and ripped it open, it was dark inside. I sat down and made notes of all the strange shit happening for my platoon sgt.
>>
>>17572899
>that ending
What are you, the model soldier? Shit man did you even leave the room?
>>
Never went inside, the smell was real.
>>
Sorry should elaborate. CHUs are like 2 man trailer houses. We were sitting outside guarding
>>
>be me
>be twelve years oldwindow

>at school a friend of mine claims that his grandfather's farm, now in ruin, it's haunted by sppopy ghosts and shit
>we decide along with another friend of mine to explore it next night
>next night
>we reach the farm, typical farm with big house, horse stable, barns and shit
>very dark, we only have a small weak flashlight
>we make some noises walking
>first thing we do is checking inside the barns, nothing interesting, old and rusty shit
>we go around the house, looking a way to get inside (door is locked)
>we break a window
>get inside, dark as fuck
>suddendly we hear some noise coming from outside
>spooped as fuck
>run upstairs with the other two guys, get in attic
>my friends lock the room's door
>i get close to the window, look down
>see two shadow standing in front of the house
>look better
>one shadow is clearly taking a piss
>the other one seems to stare at me
>look better
>they are two soldiers
>one of them see me, point me to the other one and they stare at me for a minute with some weird stuff on face, probably nightly visors
>they run like shit
>mfw i scared two soldiers just staring at them
>>
moar?
>>
>>17572828
You realize torture still exists in our countries now right? I mean, you get that?
>>
>>17570447
General order number 5 motherfucker
>>
>>17573121
Kek
>>
>>17571984
skepticism is healthy when done right, but I get annoyed when people lazily dismiss other people's stories like this.

"Lyrebird" accounts for one out of several factors of the story.
>>
>>17567003
I got one from when I was stationed in bumfuck nowhere outside Baghdad.

>be 19
>escorting intel geeks and their goofy surveillance truck
>is truck with camera tower with thermal and night optics
>chilling, copenhagen and shit energy drinks, scoping shit with the optics late night
>people shitting
>some raghead beating a goat
>WHAT THE SHIT
>see fucked up looking mutant body thermal outline
>intel SPC is unimpressed, probably a system malfunction
>SPC switches between black hot/white hot a few times
>okay what the fuck is that
>human shape
>long ass arms, too long
>fucked up crippled legs
>way it moves makes my skin crawl
>grab LT sleeping near truck
>lets go shoot this fucking demon, sir
>it's probably some disabled Iraqi, fucked up in a blast

Spent weeks after that talking and trying to look for that thing. Shortly after we left the FOB and moved back to the city though, so I still have no idea what the fuck it was. We did figure out that where we lost visual on the thermals was in a canal that was full of garbage and sewage.
>>
>>17574536
Christianity is the anti-jew brah
>>
>>17574833
>actually trying to argue that Christianity isn't jew based

Anon wat
>>
>>17574868
I'm not even trying
>>
File: donnie.png (121 KB, 1060x680) Image search: [Google]
donnie.png
121 KB, 1060x680
From a different board, but one of my favorites.
>>
>>17567003
>be guard
>I guard shit
>we be guarding outside at night
>aint nothing happening so I'm watching the stars, chilling
>notice a pair of faint stars that look like the're moving
>know it is just an optical illusion
>the pair of stars are going past the big dipper
>Oh shit, it's not an illusion!
>properties: if I stretch out my arm and hold up my thumb the space between the stars are pretty much exactly the thickness of my thumb. they move in perfect unison or they are part of the same objective. No blinking, no sound. Keep in mind that when it's quiet around here you can hear a plane from miles away.
>moves across the sky, disappears out of sight when it nears the town and the city lights obfuscates the "stars"
>two other soldiers saw
>>
>>17574829
>>grab LT sleeping near truck
>>lets go shoot this fucking demon, sir
lol'd at that, fucking love it. All too often people opt for flight instead of fight. I salute you o7
>>
>>17574536
Yes, nigger, I do....
>>
>>17572297
It was probs an abo.
>>
>>17570613
That's it?
>>
>>17574948
Can't speak for the other guys here, but I do agree to some extent it's weak to run. But exceptions do exist. If you're on a training exercise, you don't usually have live rounds with you.

More likely though they were soft skill MOSs and their warrior skills are substandard. I was airborne infantry so our whole platoon was usually pretty game to pick a fight.

Disfigured arab demon creeping around our AO? I've got a box of 7.62 with it's name on it.
>>
I personally never saw any super unexplainable freaky shit. However during my first deployment to Afghanistan, a few of my buddies were doing basic soldier shit at early o'clock in the morning when the prayer in a nearby village started going off. At the exact same time a group of coyotes decided to howl. It was extremely unnerving.
>>
I was stationed in South Korea at Camp Casey/Camp Hovey, bother were pretty much connected but my barracks was in Camp Hovey.

>be me
>staff duty 24 hour desk duty
>fuck
>night goes by and my Sgt tells me it's almost 4AM, time to open up the motor pool (it's a massive concrete square where vehicles get maitnence)
>go to open up the gates by myself
>have to walk through the motor pool by myself to the other side to open that gate to
>See a shadow sprint between two Humvees
>only one in motor pool, dead silence as I yell out hello?(remember I was unlocking it for the next morning shouldn't be anyone here)
>hear laughing
>sprint and unlock gate and sprint back

Not spoopy but it's all I got. Korea isn't very spoopy
>>
>>17575252
that was a RUSSIAN SPY!!!
>>
>>17567880
>>17567887
Actually there are a lot of suicides since the 80s at Fort Sill, so maybe his story does.
>>
>>17570447

Thats sketchy. How was ruckin around the outback? Seems fucking brutal. Hot as fuck, dangerous shit every where, and apparently skin walkers...
>>
>>17574829

Fuck yeah. Should have lit that thing up. I would have believed this story even more if you said the guy was fucking the goat
>>
>>17570447
Singaporean here. Our conscripts have similar tales to tell after returning from training exercises in the outback.
>>
File: aussiedeploy.png (200 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
aussiedeploy.png
200 KB, 1920x1040
Putting a screenshot up of one of the (You) to show I am the actual anon

>>17571891
The USMC guy here, we had a BFA on our rifles as well as blanks. Figured my only hope of not getting killed by something I could not see would be to get back with the rest of the guys on ECP. I was thinking with my head, not trying to go full retard in that situation.

>>17572153
Wish I talked to the abos when I was there, they were either slamming trash on the ground for money, or drunk 24/7. On top of that a lot kept throwing bottles at us.

>>17574755
I never left my post dumbass, I just noped the fuck out of the treeline

>>17575397
It wasn't bad as we went there during their winter time, still was fucking shit

>>17575436
Yeah, I have heard of similar shit happening as well after I left.
>>
>>17575597
They throw bottles at everyone mate, don't take it personally.
>>
I don't have one but I'll tell one my brothers friend told me..

So he was a heavy gunner and was deployed in Iraq at the time. He got sent out on a scout mission in the night because there were reports of an insurgent group coming through the woods. He was out with 3 other guys and one had some flir binoculars. The guy would peek through the woods every once in a while to see if there were any heat signatures. All of a sudden he spotted a group of at least 15 Iraqi's coming right towards them. They instantly hit the deck because they knew they couldn't take him and the group walked right through the middle of them. He said one stepped on his hand so he knows they were real. After they passed through they called in that there was a decent sized group coming towards the base. They deployed three groups. One from the left, one from the right, and one straight from the base. They looked through the woods all night and couldn't find anything.

Not too spooky but I thought it was an interesting story.
>>
>>17577417
Sorry I'm on a phone. It's supposed to say they couldn't take them*
>>
>>17577417
That's even creepier if they were real, because it means they could just disappear like that without being found again.
>>
>>17567003

> Deployed in Iraq
> Shitty little base pretty close to border with Iran with maybe 30 dudes on it
> Have an American security detail manning the cement walls surrounding the compound
> Outside of this, have an Iraqi security detail with barbed wire etc.
> One night I'm up late
> Hear shots
> Iraqis start yelling
> Grab a buddy and go see the security detail
> Arrive at scene
> One of the Iraqi soldiers has been shot in the back

Here's where it gets weird and spoopy. The facts:

> Reviewed cameras
> Victim was relieved of duty by his buddy, walked away, was shot in a blind spot between 2 cameras
> Was shot in the back with his own weapon
> Although he was walking on a mixture of gravel and sand, only his footprints were leading up to him
> There were no other figures recorded entering the blind spot between the cameras for the entire day
> Every single other person in the camp was caught by a camera rushing out of their barracks in response to shots or in other places, eliminating them as suspects
> Entire god damn SF team that was on the base could not come up with a way that someone could have snuck onto the base undetected
>>
>>17570554
You mean suck their dicks? About 10 will make you one of the guys.
>>
File: thOXDPE0QL.jpg (14 KB, 223x164) Image search: [Google]
thOXDPE0QL.jpg
14 KB, 223x164
Police Officer here I was on a patrol about 4:46 am went up to an abandoned house usual meth head hotspot went in found pentagram 5 candles on each angle of the gram found a fucking goat fresh throat slit some funky looking crushed herbs ? saw a soild black 7 ft figure in the center had a deep voice sound like computerized garble I pulled my m9 and flash light called for additional I YELLED DONT MOVE YOU MOTHERFUCKER DONT MOVE!!!!!!! should I continue?
>>
>>17580092
Keep posting more, like as you make it up.
>>
>>17580156
its not made up friend Im a drunk because of it.
>>
>>17580092
pls go
>>
>>17580092
The Fucked up noises it was making stopped the thing stepped from out of the pentagram and said i want you. ohhellno.jpeg ran out of the house got to my patrol car opened the door had my gun aimed at the entryway to the house a backup unit came a rookie and a senior officer came on scene I YELL YOU TALK ANOTHER FUCKING STEP THAT BLACK MAGIC SHIT WONT SAVE YOU! rookie scared as fuck she was we both shot it walked backwards into the house the senior officer stared like wtf is going on we went into the house kitchen lights flickering meth needles on the table 2 grams of meth package of candles we stayed in a group checked the house went into the basement bad idea right ? a fucking torso no legs no arms no head in a fucking metal tub had a black symbol carved into its chest we ran back up the stairs got to our cars called for backup 3 cars pulled up we raid that whole fucking house the torso gone , the black spook gone , pentagram on the floor burned into the floor goat gone also no one believed are stories continued as a officer for 2 more years I quit March 8th 2014 4 years as a lapd officer. that shit still creeps me i occasionally wake up with red scratches on my arms and face my gf of 3 years left me because she was getting the sae scratches aswell :(
>>
>>17580228
forgive me for all the typo I type very fast I forget my punctuation.
>>
>>17579318
Big Boss.
>>
>>17580311
so was it a dude with a vibrator then
>>
>>17570732

" vietcong! It's already prural, you wouldn't say 'Chineses' "

Had to lol
>>
>Grandfather was stationed in Burma during WW2
>Major in the British Army
>sometime before he reached that rank he was involved in a mission that saw him head out into the jungle with his men (I am not sure what rank he would have been at this stage)
>Mission is completed, but he is the only man to return
>Would never talk about what happened

Not spooky, but I guess that's the reality of WW2
>>
The Hood says it all.
>>
>>17580588
Whats it say
>>
>>17580849
''I did not suffered''
>>
>>17580856
where does it say that?
>>
>>17580588

dude you have been making me laugh so much recently posting your hood in every thread

The Hood is now a meme

Where The Hood at?
>>
File: the hood.jpg (95 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
the hood.jpg
95 KB, 540x960
>>
But in all seriousness I like the hood.
>>
>>17580937
Where da hood, where da hood, where da hood at?
>>
>>17580968

Have that nigga in the cut, where the wood at?
>>
>>17567003
prior USMC and I have heard of creepy things happening things in japan and also there was a murder right by my barracks when i was in stationed on Camp Lejeune, i would of had a green text prepared but alot of the stories are hard to put into words cuz they are so different
>>
>>17581008
forgive my atrocious grammer an punctuation
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-13-21-17-19.png (662 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-13-21-17-19.png
662 KB, 1920x1080
We got it on tape:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WfGzoYkN7Ic
>>
>>17581008
Just came back from Japan, Okinawa, what barracks was it in Lejeune cause I'm heading there in a few days
>>
>>17579318

An Iraqi being negligent with his weapon and killing himself as a result is not surprising at all, anon.
>>
>>17581018
just say it was the 520's in french creek, the asshole of lejeune
>>
>>17581046
French creek, no surprise
>>
>>17580232

Bro... damn. Bless u senpai
>>
>>17571992
The narrator sounds like he blew his load near the end.
>>
>>17580274
Underrated
>>
>>17571891
I imagine it's not usual military policy to shoot on sight during regular patrol duty. If it's a civilian or just some harmless local kids causing trouble then you could get court martialed.
>>
File: 1460593249353.jpg (20 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1460593249353.jpg
20 KB, 256x256
>>17567003

I have a really spoopy story from afghanistan

> be me, on patrol in Humvee
> it's hot as hell, my balls have a rash
> get a radio message straight from high command about intel of a terrorist sighted really close to our position
> dismount Humvee and cautiously look for insurgents
> start searching random civilians for weapons
> nothing
> report this to command
> they say they are definitely there, infact they have a visual from super tactical drones
> turns out the terrorists were inside our Humvee the entire time
> mfw I was the terrorist
>>
>>17570705
Probably either homeless people or edgy teens wanting to scare gaijin.
>>
>>17570732
how much drugs did your grandpa do in Nam?
>>
>>17581028

It's what we all thought at first, but it became clear pretty quickly that it was pretty unlikely. It's not like any of us were forensic experts or anything (and idle speculation by the people on the base was the only investigation this guy ever got) but it looked like the angle of the shots had been straight into his back (I think if he fucked up and shot himself it would probably be pretty difficult to manage that, even for an Iraqi). What's more, he had multiple wounds, his weapon was found on single shot, although that could have been changed before any Americans got there (Iraqis were first on the scene.)

If he did fuck up and shoot himself, he really did it in a spectacular way.
>>
>>17580228
yikes
>>
>>17570705
I once went there with some friends. MP just happened to catch us leaving and had to go to Camp Foster PMO station. Just got a slap on the wrist
>>
>>17571891
Us marine here.. to answer that we are not a police force. However in these situations you wouldnt go off alone on watch. And for the airmen with the guy in the attick they would have no right to go in the house and you could get in serious trouble bc the military likes to fuck us.
>>
I took a shit and got smurfed at camp buehring en route to Iraq. Scariest shit ever.
>>
>>17580588
Are you gonna keep spamming your pic forever? We get it, man, you like it.
>>
>>17582175
Would you say...

You REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE?
>>
>>17582175

I for one am Team Hood
>>
>>17567003> be me straight outta highschool
> 93 on asvab or whatever it's called
> go the sub route, sonar tech
> year and a half of school
> finish in under 10 months
>get stationed in WA
> part of training is listening to a bunch of sounds
> basic stuff, engine noise for every type of boat, sounds of torpedoes, what other subs sound like
> spent days listening to stuff like this
> finally time to go underway
> few months go by and everything is normal
> one day on watch
> sitting in front of the computer listening to the ocean
> see an extremely strong, very narrow sound start
> start listening in that direction and checking what frequencies it is on
> wtfisthis.png
> No sound at all
> all sensors are indicating that everyone should be hearing this.
> mess with bearing of sensors
> pass a little to the left of it
> holyfuckwhatisthis.gif
> even after all these years i can still hear it clearly
> screaming
> the sound of hundreds of voices crying out in agony
> keep listening and watching the screens and seeing my computer give off readings I've never seen before
> snap out of it and try to get the supervisors attention
> can't even give the proper report
> supervisor quickly listens in and looks at my screen
> ask What could possibly make this
> tectonic plates Moving is the answer i get and I'm told to drop it
> listen to the screams for another 30 seconds then all sound stops
> computers show the massive sounds energy disappear
> the rest of the deployment hours of without a hitch
> get back to base
>spend hours in the sound lab trying to find anything that sounds like that
> nothing is even remotely close
> to this day I still don't know what it was
> hundreds of screaming voices, all sounding like they where in agony
>>
>>17582326
Does this happen regularly underwater in a submarine.
Like are there exact locations where to hear that
>>
Not putting in in greentext, I'm on mobile so it takes too long. But here goes.

Former Marine, stationed in 29 palms in the Mojave desert, it's the largest Base in america in terms of open training area and ranges. There was always here say about strange shit going on out there with ufos and shit. Just rumors and smoke pit fairytales. Middle of pre deployment excersize. Got placed on retransmit duty. Which is bomb af, no officers or higher ups, just me and we other guys around my rank babysitting an antenna, sitting on our asses for a week. At the end of the op. We'really driving back to meet the main convoy back to the mainside of base, and we get completely fucking lost, at the point is had been stationed there 3 years, so I knew most of the roads in the training area like the back of my hand, not this time. To top it off. We lose radio contact on all frequencies and all stations, including range safety, which NEVER fucking happens. So we haven't seen any structures or signs for life for miles at this point, and in the distance we see a compound surrounded by a chain link fence with 2 armed gate guards. No big deal, so we roll up to ask where the ficky we are or get directions. Then we realize these guys aren't fucking marines. They're wearing SWAT looking uniforms, blacked out. Bearded the fuck out. So I get out of the humvee and they raise their weapons on me, start fucking screaming at us to turn the fuck around and leave, thy they're authorized to shoot to kill. I raise my hands yell acknowledge that we're lost and have no radio contact. They yell back tell us to just go north and until we have radio contact. We leave, they keep their rifles trained on us till I couldn't see them anymore..
Long story short we barely made it back the convoy with any fuel. Got our assessment chewed for being late, and when we told our lieutenant what happened, he passed it up the chain of command and we never heard anything other than to shut the fuck up, and not talk about it.
>>
>>17580228
Should contact a priest DESU senpai.
>>
>>17582370
I spent maybe a year total underwater and never heard it again.
Also I don't know the cords, we were doing some to secret shit so only like 10 people knew where exactly we where
>>
>>17582384
Forgive my grammar mistakes. Phone is being fucky
>>
>>17572160
English? English.
>>
>>17582541
2spooky4me/10
>>
File: 1459571355135.jpg (110 KB, 585x636) Image search: [Google]
1459571355135.jpg
110 KB, 585x636
>>17572153
I'd love to hear some of the abo stories. Got any you could tell us? Make a new thread if you think they're common enough that others would post.
>>
My father was stationed at Fort Sill back in the early 2000s. He requested transfer on a near monthly basis due to him being kept awake every night by what he said sounded like someone choking. Creeped me the fuck out as a kid.
>>
>>17572958
Honey buckets are like that.
>>
>>17574924
I've seen something similar when I went camping in River Kern, our here in California.
>>
>>17567528

I have my bs in bio as well

Joined the air force

Leave in a few weeks

I'll tell u how it goes
>>
>>17572297
search bongo pilliga for the video with the bloke callin the talkback show. worth a listen. im from australia also and can defo tell you cunts some scary stuff happens in the outback. like everyone else has said, u gotta talk to the abos about it.
>>
>>17572719
trucks (prime movers not utes) mostly run on diesel in aus and prob everywhere else too
>>
>>17567003

Not from deployment, but some shit has happened here at Fort Bliss, TX

1. A year ago at a base camp around here (Dono Ana), we believe there was a hellhound happening. Hellhounds are huige in NM and most of Fort Bliss's training area is in, or right fucking next to NM. Anyway.

> Guys sleeping in camp barracks
> 2 Guys saw a girl walking in
>She stands in the middle of the camp barracks
> Horrible scream
> Everyone wakes up
> Friend and myself tell everyone not to go after her, as if you know anything about Hellhounds, the entire purpose of appearing as little girls and shit is to get people to follow them so they can attack.

fun fact about hell hounds, most people survive the attacks.

Cont
>>
>>17567003

Cont from Bliss

> be me
> 13F so im sitting on an OP during a training mission
> RTO at the time so my FO has me run town to the infantry vehicle for more radio batteries
> its like 0300
> start hearing some kind of electric humming noise
> noise follows me on one side or another
> nope fast af to the vehicles

fast forward until tomorrow around 0200

> find friend from before
> talk about the noise
> hes heard it to
> only other people hearing it are senior NCO's
( we believe its because we keep our eyes and ears open to the paranormal, the senior NCO's probably heard it because they're more aware of their surroundings)

> start hearing it again
> the more we discuss it the louder and closer it gets
> sounds is about a foot away and near to the ground
> shine flashlight but see nothing

thats just a weird one. i always hear it in the field ever since

one more
>>
>>17567003

if you're ever out at Fort Bliss training are, look at the mountains.

in a huge right around the mountains, every 2 minutes, give or take, you'll see a fog, it starts to turn thick, then a flash of lighting. no sound.

every. 2. minutes.

so thats weird.
>>
>>17584024

holy shit, can i fucking spell?

ring*
>>
>>17574829
i remember this story from a few weeks ago
>>
File: 1460176648717.jpg (9 KB, 168x195) Image search: [Google]
1460176648717.jpg
9 KB, 168x195
>>17580228
>>17580092
>This grammar
>This punctuation
>This spelling
>This clusterfuck
Yeah... you're definitely an ex-cop.
>>
>>17583141
Do you have an MOS yet or any idea of what you'll be doing?
>>
>>17584590
This.
>>
>>17567566
Yeah that'd be awesome! I doubt you'll see this though, but what are my chances of doing something in the medical field with the AF? They are probably low I assume
>>
>>17582326
That's fucking terrifying, did it sound exactly like screaming or was it off at all?
>>
File: 1458613501089.png (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458613501089.png
12 KB, 500x500
>>17570732
thats actually pretty interesting. my grandfather had a story along the same lines as well. do you think that the Vietnamese trained them to do so or did they pick that up on their own? Ive heard that they are very impressionable animals so they may have picked those habits up from seeing people do the same.
>>
>>17570669
CONTACT FUCKING LEFT. HOW DID YOU NOT SEE THE FIGURE IN THE CORNER???
>>
I see no figure in any corner.
>>
>>17572924
>abandoning your post

why not email putin our nuclear codes? Or shoot your CO in the face?
>>
>>17584017
I spent a shitload of time out there in the desert around El Paso, never saw shit

one time I was guarding a big missile/rocket dump in the middle of fucking no where, had to sit in a guard shack with another soldier all night occasionally do perimeter check alone with a flashlight, REALLY creepy. Had nothing but a flashlight, no vehicle got picked up an dropped off. Felt extremely isolated

nothing /x/ worthy happened tho
>>
>>17585059
Well the fact I was underwater it should have been gurgling. Nothing that happened within those 3 minutes made any sense. It was both genders and sounded like people from all ages. Also just so there is a frame of reference, only time I have seen a sound energy remotely close to what I saw would be an earthquake. The sounds where nothing alike though. This was right after the earthquake that rekted japan
>>
>>17567003
one time I shot a guy and his ghost came out and spooked the bones out of me
>>
>>17572297
Ever hit any abos sleeping in the road?
>>
>>17572592
I'd assume Switzerland or Israel.
>>
>>17585257
Yeah, comrade. Let's all go and die senseless death. Let yourself be kill. Let yourself be kill for Stalin and for motherland.
>>
>>17572592
I would actually guess Finland or Russia
>>
>>17572616
the only thing below the tomb is a bunker in which the guards live
>>
Great Uncle died in Vietnam not particularly spoopy but still..
this is the story my grandfather told me he was told
>be on boat patrol
>middle of the day
>just slowly coasting down the river nothing too crazy happening as they are in a zone where not much fighting happens
>just shooting the shit with each other when guy has to take a piss
>turns his back to piss and the turns back when he is done
>great uncle is now gone and the only thing left was his necklace
>didnt hear anything or see anything to indicate someone took him however he was gone
>never found him
>>
>>17571891
as all the other replies said: If you are in a non-combat zone, you WILL NEVER have live rounds. Ever, unless you are on the range. The gun is just for training purposes.

Also, you can get in serious shit if you act as a cop pretty much anywhere, even in war. We don't get involved.

If you act the hero, you'd better make sure you are in civilian clothes.
>>
test
>>
>>17572160
looking at the sky with night vision is cool as hell, but all you are seeing is bugs and satellites and shit. Nothing really that cool. Just trippy.
>>
>>17571992
Kek @ 1:27
Muh orgasm
>>
>>17574815
Obviously said lyre bird was mimicing sounds from a murder scene, and the voice of our humble marine here.

In the moment were all wtf, but use your logical mind. It's wha separates
>>
>>17574891
Bruh...
>>
File: 1459937282751.jpg (126 KB, 1176x962) Image search: [Google]
1459937282751.jpg
126 KB, 1176x962
>>17575252
>>17575254
SPY!
>>
>>17580588
Persistent hood is persistent
>>
>>17581028
True
>muh bumbling iraqi military
>>
Stationed on the USS Wasp, 2010 @ sea, notice a bright light port side. we check it out and notice a ship of sorts floating. we fire a few rounds off, it shoots up into the air, maybe 30 feet then light goes out.
>>
>>17581725
Toptimus keklius
>>
>>17582326
>93% on asvab
>doesnt go AF
>Doesnt even go nuke $$$$$

ya lil faggit
>>
>>17567003
The whole fucking military is a horror story, signing up to do grunt shit and all you do is motor pool, pick up trash, and get SHARP briefs all day.
>>
>>17568399
I literally just learned and saw videos during my emt class about agonal breathing mostly kids it makes me want to help them but mostly by putting them out of their missery
>>
>>17574891
That story is awesome. fucking goosebumps.

Hail Uncle Donnie.
>>
>>17585101
he said monkeys, not apes.
>>
>>17586093
Af wouldn't take me due to criminal background.
Also I was smart enough not to go nuke.
6 yr contract on top of being a social outcast on top of it being the hardest rating out there.
>>
>>17574924
They were probably satellites, if you go and look for them specifically you'll see loads of them if you spend long enough looking for them. However it is pretty weird for there to be two of them so close together like that.
>>
>>17586193
Same here, bro. I was just raggin on ya

Woulda gone navy nuke, but muh raging boner.
Ill stay on land with free-range poon
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 637x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 637x800
>>17572380

No

>degenerate
>>
>>17570447
You're lying. We do have birds and bats that scream, so obviously you came up with that bullshit after hearing them
>>
>>17575436
Fuck me in the ass, so this is the shit I have to face in Australia? Goddamnit.
>>
>>17567566
How do you enjoy being a crew chief? I'm considering signing on as one but I've heard it sucks.
>>
>be me three years ago, active duty USMC boot stationed in Camp Pendleton
>hear really loud pounding on my door at 0200 on a Saturday night
>really spooped, don't want to open the door
>manthefuckup.jpg
>it's two of my NCO'S, drunk as fuck
>they make me scrub dip spit off the floors with a toothbrush while screaming nine line's and PMARCHP
Spoopiest shit of my life. I still wake up sweating and shouting "PAIN MANAGEMENT!" at the top of my lungs some nights.
>>
>>17586603
Why are they screaming, did they see you naked?
>>
>>17586833
Sounds hot.
>>
>>17570577
Copypasta
>>
No new posts??
>>
>>17570732
i'd goosebumped anyways
>>
>>17584024
>tfw I live in Juarez
Fort Bliss is in El Paso, right? If so, fug
>>
>>17574924
Not military, but I've seen something extremely similar. In my case I saw two stars move, but they were separate and went different directions - one eventually moved so much a church clock tower obscured my view of it, another seemed to go "up" until it disappeared.
What really got us is that the stars were static at first. I was trying to find constellations like I always do, until these two suddenly started to move. Extremely creepy to witness.
>>
>doing situps cuz can't sleep
>hear noise
>stop doing sit ups
>look outside
>it's pitch black
>I don't have nocturnal vision
>start doing more sit-ups while focusing my attention outside
>end up going to sleep like 30 mins later

It was probably the dreaded ghost of Tikrit.
>>
>>17584826
He's got a valid point.
>>
>>17586087
Fata Morgana, bro

Look it up
>>
>>17583138
Just gave me goosebumps. Live near River Kern too (probably know you anon, I know everyone), I've seen the same thing, and one other time when I lived near China Lake. Up the KC over River Kern is the normal path for military aircraft. When I was out by CL it flew over the 395, half a mile away. Totally silent, incredibly near. I imagine it's just something stealthy that the military has been working on for a while, because I've heard about the "silent lights near a military base" thing for a while.
>>
>>17581028
top kek
>>
>>17585891
What?

I was a k9 cop in the AF we are always armed up with live rounds you moron.
>>
>>17582384
Did you get lost at night? Not trying to be an ass, because I had something weird happen in the same general area.

Bros and I used to go camping a lot in Johnson Valley on the west edge of 29 palms, before the base expansion. Had driven the roads to our remote campsite dozens of times in day and night, so knew most every bush, bump, and wash on the way there.

One weekend I decided to go out alone. Heading up Bessemer Mine road; everything was fine up to the rock pile. Still miles from the camp, but the landmarks were different. Things in unexpected places. Outline of the mountains was different, even the constellations seemed a bit off.

I made it out to the camp around midnight, and shit was off. Yeah, I was out alone but in the years we had been camping there, I hadn't ever felt spooked. I had camped alone before without issue, so wasn't that. Just one of those guy feelings I guess, but had the hair on the back of my neck up. I was only out at the camp for 30 minutes or so before I said fuck it.

Drove all the way back to the pavement before things seemed normal again, but slept in the truck locked and loaded just to be safe. Yeah it's not a super story, but it was the same general area so wondering if any other stories are out there.

I know there's one about a guy from base who almost got lured into a cave by something. I'll post it if I can find it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1120x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1120x816
>>17582326
>> the sound of hundreds of voices crying out in agony
>it is as though a thousand mouths cry out in pain
>>
File: datguy.jpg (962 KB, 1731x2842) Image search: [Google]
datguy.jpg
962 KB, 1731x2842
>>17589344
*gut feeling

Here's that other one I mentioned.
>>
>>17586603
Also possum screams are spoopy if you don't know what they are
>>
>be me
>stationed in Afghanistan almost 12 years back
>had to defend this time travelling machine thing they had in a cave
>>
>>17567919
We literally torture people like this as well mate
nothing about religion
>>
>>17567003
I've got a bit of a long one here, I suggest you get the kettle on. I've frequented /x/ for a few months now, but have been coming to 4chan in general since '09. I was in the Royal Navy (British) for 13 years, serving as a royal marine. The story I'm going to share with you was experienced by myself and mates I served with. There are various details of the story I have to leave out due to legal constraints (most of this still isn't open to the public).

It starts in June 2004. I've just been given notice I'm to do a 2-week stint serving on the HMS Lancaster for 'specialist' duties the next day. During my career I was trained in specialist diving techniques and have done a lot maritime training with the SBS lads. A lot of the ops I'm sent on involve some sort of diving or atleast some under-water element to them. When I press my CO for more details on what I'll be doing on a shitty little frigate for two weeks, he tells me not to ask and just go, I'll be told everything when I get there.
>>
>>17589574
So I eventually get on the HMS wankstain at portsmouth. I'm met by 2 SBS lads, one of which I know. Let's call them Frank and Eddie, Frank being the one I know. Both are pretty big lads and can easily handle themselves. One look will tell you that they've been through hard times. We get ourselves sorted and the frigate leaves. We sit down for dinner and I ask them if they know anything about what we'll be doing (they were given the same orders I was). All they know is it's a waterbourne op somewhere in UK waters. The actual location is non-disclosable, but I can tell you it was off the coast of Scotland. That evening we're given a briefing by a naval intelligence officer. We'll call him Craig. Craig tells us where we are going and what we'll be doing for the two weeks, which includes conducting underwater reconnaissance of volcanically active sea beds/caves. This sounds like BS to the three of us straight away. It doesn't take a specialist royal marine diver and two martime counter-terrorism operatives to poke around some caves. We voice our concerns but Craig insists it's a routine study of possibly seismologically and volcanically active underwater terrain. We don't press the matter but something is definitely up.

-cont-
>>
>>17589585
We arrive at the target locale and get all our scuba gear on. We're given these little instruments that read CO2 levels in the watr. We are to look for concentrated points on a patch of sea bed we were tasked with checking. We have comms to the frigate and must stay in constant contact. We go below the surface and make our way down to the sea bed. It's not far, about 25 metres. We begin a methodical sweep of the bed and communicate CO2 readouts back to the Lancaster. After about ten minutes, we don't find any readouts that we consider to be significantly high and the Lancaster directs us to a different patch. The terrain goes down a little, about 30-35 metres below the surface. Light is pretty poor and we have to use these clunky underwater torced strapped to our wetsuits. We searching around for a couple of minutes before we begin to get an uneasy feeling, like we shouldn't really be there. I stop and look around, Frank is doing the same like he feels it to. We talk a little, mostly to calm ourselves down. Eddie continues to do the readouts over our conversations. Suddenly he stops mid-readout, but keeps his comms line open. He's clearly distressed by something. We swim over to him, asking him if he's okay. We get to him and literally stop mid-swim. My body goes completely and immediatley cold, like someone flicked a switch. Infront of Eddie is the rotting, bloated, disfigured corpse of a grown man. He's been tied down to the bottom of the sea bed and has chunks of himself missing. His face is disfigured, his throat is cut open, his belly is torn and his intestines are hanging out. he's completley naked and his penis has a large spiked hammered into it. We just hang there, bobbing up and down off the sea bed for about 10 seconds, taking it in. Frank moves his hand to the pressle underneath his wetsuit and opens his comm line with the frigate.

-cont-
>>
>>17589598
cont pls
>>
>>17589598
He tells them what we found. There's not an immediate reply and we wait for a few seconds before Craig comes over the net. He tells us to retrieve the body and bring it back to the frigate, which is what we do. We were all pretty quiet that night. The body was slumped onto a trolley and was led away by Craig, the frigates Commander, whose name escapes me now and a small group of guys. We didn't see the body again and when we asked if they'd identified the man, Craig brushed us off. We know the man was identified (again, cannot disclose) and we believe the body was taken back to mainland UK.Eddie was clearly still affected by the ordeal the day afterwards. Again, we were sent into the abis and told we would now be searching a formation of underwater caves nearby to where we found the body. Our search began pretty normally, except for the readouts. We'd binned the idea thatg we were there to check CO2 levels and confronted Craig. He dropped the story and told us this area was a hotspot for marine life activity not yet documented. We asked if it was in anyway linked to the body we found which, again, he brushed off. After this, we point blank refused to go down there unarmed, and we were given spring-loaded harpoons that could easily kill a man at 10 metres. I've used them before and know from experience these are lethal. We enter the caves and detect an immediate drop in temperature. The caves are pretty straight forward, just one large cavern after another. We search around for about 5 minutes before anything happens. We are about to enter from one cavern into another through a small opening in a rockface when we hear a high-pitched shriek from deep within the caverns. Because it's underwater it's muffled and sounds like a gargling screech, but it's still clearly audible. We all freeze and look between each other. We wait about a minute before we hear it again.

-cont-
>>
>>17589614
It echoes off the caverns walls and bounces around, making it hard to judge in which particular direction it's coming from. Frank opens comms with the Lancaster and reports what we've just heard. Craig comes onto the net again and asks if we've had any 'visual contact'. Frank tells him we haven't and he comes back telling us to explore further and find evidence of the creature that made the sound. We stare unbelieving at each other. We're pretty rough blokes who've been through the wars, those two especially, but fuck are we shitting ourselves. We relucantly swim on into the next cavern, harpoons pointed forward, fingers on triggers. It's plain to all of us that this isn't a naturally formed cavern. The walls are too smooth, and theres pillar-like structures at regular intervals along the sides of the cavern. We explore further and and find what appears to be markings along the walls of the cavern, like cave paintings or hyraglithics. They're hard to make out but they show underwater humanoid-like creatures (something one might describe as a mermaid). There is out markings on the wall that resemble some form of written language (symbols appearing often, marked in a structured format etc.). We're about halfway through the cavern when we hear the shriek again, only closer this time. Seconds afterwards it's met by another, longer and higher-pitched shriek that sounds nearer to us. We stop and scan the cavern. Our torches are strong and easily illuminate the entire cavern and show multiple entrace/exits. Eddie, to my left begins to flail about, he shoots his harpoon, which flies through the water hitting the ceiling of the cavern. Me and Frank turn to look at him and see blood leaking from his arm. He's holding it and watching something with wide eyes. I follow his gaze and see a small figure dart through one of the holes in the cavern. We ask him if he's okay and what happened. He's breathing heavily and pleads with us to leave.

-cont-
>>
>>17581776
>(Iraqis were first on the scene.)

Obviously you know more about this incident than me, but that seems like a large red flag
>>
>>17589620
We don't need much convincing and begin to leave. As we are exiting, shrieks begin to ring throughout the caves, to many for us to count, like a swarm of the fuckers. We begin to panic and swim out of there as fast as we fucking can. Images of the man we found tear through my head. We exit the cave and swim as fast as our legs will take us to the surface. The shrieks died away as we left the caves but we don't slow down. We break the surface and scramble onto the deck. We drop our scuba kit and rip off our goggles. Craig comes out to meet us, asking us what happened. Frank loses his shit and almost decks the guy. Eddie calls a medic over to take a look at his arm. He cuts off the arm of his wetsuit to reveal bite marks on his forearm. I turn to Craig who is still getting a bollocking from Frank. He holds up his hands and tells him to calm down. This fires up Frank even more. I step in and tell Frank to go help Eddie. Craig strides off back into the hull of the frigate. By this time practically the whole crew of 130 are out on deck to check out what's going on. Later that evening Craig calls us into the briefing room. He tells us the ops been cancelled and we are returning to portsmouth. Eddie was given a tetanus shot and his arm was wrapped in bandages, he made a full recovery. I never saw Craig again and I left the royal navy a year later. 3 years after I left the navy I bumped into Frank whilst in Bournemouth for a weekend. We went out and got a drink and talked about it all again. He told me that since then the Royal Navy had been conducting exploratory operations in the area we were and he personally knew some of the lads they were using on a regular basis to continue with the searches for the 'marine life not yet documented'. Eddie had got out as well and was working for the Blackwater private security company. He'd tried speaking to him about what attacked him that time but he's very reserved about it and doesn't like to discuss it.

-cont-
>>
>>17582384
Sounds like dodgy private security cintracti rd hired to do dirty deeds. Seems pretty unprofessional to point weapons etc. Surely if they saw you were marines they could have said "you are not authorized to be here move on" without threatening you?
>>
>>17589630
We never did find out exactly what it was but we do know there is nothing like it that science knows of. I've since had visits from various different naval and army intelligence personnel to discuss with me what I saw and the importance of keeping this strictly under wraps. This is the first time I've publicly disclosed this information, including to my family and close friends. I imagine I'm going to be getting a visit later by some less than savoury characters, but atleast I didn't say the really secret stuff. I do value my life, after all.
>>
>>17589637
Mate you should fallow up on what happens to you in the near future this is getting very interesting be weary of those who watch you and good luck mate
>>
>>17589637
What do you think they were?
>>
This might not be 100% accurate since it was told to my by my dad who had been told it by a friend of his was in the Navy SEALs in Vietnam.
>Team gets orders to go up some river (diving, no boat).
>River has cliffs on both sides so they have to descend like 80 ft to get into the water.
>They get up river and there is a big bridge spanning across. Big enough for 2 tanks to drive across side by side.
>Viet Cong has used the bridge for such things before so they're supposed to blow it.
>There was also a village on 1 side of the river.
>Bridge had been hit by something and wasn't stable enough to drive tanks or big trucks over.
>Radio'd back if they still wanted them to blow the bridge.
>Get told to plant the charges and wait to detonate until they see movement on bridge.
>They hang out for a while observing then a couple dozen people came running out of the village to the bridge and start crossing.
>Nothing gave that group away as Viet Cong.
>It's really just a stream of people, at this point about 30 people are now on the bridge. There is about a hundred more behind them.
>They see a tank in the village. Not American. Somewhere around 2 dozen guys with Ak-47s and shit come into view. They're all spread out.
>No body is off the bridge yet.
>They blow it. The people crossing the bridge are obliterated, blown to chunks or just fall and drown.
>Relay back and command says good call.
>They're about to head back when they see something odd. The soldiers are surrounding the rest of the villagers.
>They start firing and don't stop until everyone of them is on the ground. They even walk around through the corpses and shoot some people who were still breathing.
>Smoke is now coming from the buildings in the village. They're burning it to the ground.
>Look in the river at the corpses floating from the bridge and realize who was crossing.
>The villagers were hiding a couple squads of US Army.
Cont
>>
>My dad's friend still can't stand running water because he hears that order to blow the bridge when they see movement being gurgled from a host of American voices.
>Creeps the fuck out of him obviously.

The story might not be scary enough but I wanted to share it anyways.
>>
>>17589637
>>17589630
>>17589620
>>17589614
>>17589598
>>17589585
>>17589574
Hey, I remember this one from a couple of years back. This story's been told at least since 2014.
>>
File: 1393224156568.jpg (38 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1393224156568.jpg
38 KB, 400x320
>>17590010
>>17590015
fugg
>>
File: swNlDoE.jpg (101 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
swNlDoE.jpg
101 KB, 640x853
>>17570447

>Australia
>>
>>17589585
>HMS wankstain
>>
>>17590026
>nice try, mr. gov
I bet he's already been visited by english intel
>>
>>17580588
it doesnt though. thats not how you tell a story. stop posting this stupid shit.
>>
>>17581015
that was retarded, the plot made no sense, the music didnt add to the atmosphere, i do like the bad horror movie thing at the beginning that was funny. over all not bad, but not good either.
>>
>>17590015

Only good story in here.

Fuck.
>>
>>17572297
My dad used to drive for Toll Ipec here in Queensland... Used to do overnight runs from Brisbane to Mackay... He told me a pretty creepy story once from before he was doing the overnight runs... Anyone interested?
>>
>>17590551
Duh. Why ask? Typed it up and give us that shit mayne.

>>17589620
>hyraglithics
Hyroglyphs.
Good story man. Nice n spook. Deep water always fucks with me.
>>
>>17590733
Fuck me
Hieroglyphs
>>
>>17590738
I think you mean Hydrogrifis
>>
>>17590774
>not hyronglithrits
>>
>>17590733
Alright, Keep in mind he hasn't told me it in a few years so some details might be missing, also my greentext is pretty bad, but anyway here we go

> Be my dad
> Be driving truck to Mackay from brisbane
> Following another truck
> Getting tired, Probably a done few nights driving already
(I've done these trips with my dad when i was younger, they'd literally just go back and forth between Mackay and Brisbane for up to 6 days at a time)
> Radios to his mate ahead that he's gonna pull over and sleep at the next rest area, his mate decides he'll do the same
> both Pull in on side of highway, literally just a big dirt area cleared in the side of the bush for truckies to sleep (He's showed me the spot on a run before, can't remember the name of the area)
> They both climb into their bunks, this is where it gets spoopy
> About 15 mins go by and dad has drifted off into a light sleep
> Suddenly the truck starts shaking and wakes dad up, describes it as if something had thrown it's entire weight against the trailer
> Dad sits up in bunk, truck steadying now
> About 10 seconds of complete silence go buy
> Then a loud blood curdling scream(Dads description) from behind the trailer
> His mate comes over the UHF "Did you hear that?"
> Radios back, "Yeah something hit my trailer, start em up we're leaving"
> They both start their trucks and left as fast as they could in 50+ ton trucks

Dad thinks it was a yowie (Australian Bigfoot)
or hairy man, as the Natives call it

My dad has told me more shit.. he used to be a marine engineer on yachts at sea and was a truck driver a good majority of his life, also grew up in the bush in mackay
has told me stories about the following things he's seen
> UFOs
> Yellow eyes and large black objects in the bush (Actually his fathers story that got passed down
> Random screaming in the bush
and some other things i can't remember atm
>>
>>17567003
>filipino muhreen
>get deployed in a jungle in the south after reports of commies raiding villages again
>Cap was briefing us in the chopper about the last platoon having cuts from some weird bladed weapon made from bone but it was dismissed as a new tactic so the commies would scare us
>me and the crew get somewhat nervous and curious
>we land and take a break on a small village and ate lunch
>the gramma who cooked lunch looked kinda eccentric so the other guys laughed it off
>while eating, some of the locals told us about shapeshifting cannibals much like skinwalkers and wendigos
>being the xphile I was that I almost went full autist
cont
>>
>>17590821
Australia's a scary fucking place
>>
>>17590825
>lunch was over and we had to be briefed again for potential assault
>capt. told us not to buy what the natives were telling us about supernatural hoo-haas
>we had to walk a few miles in the jungle
>hot as fuck, walking in the jungle in summer. Might sound weak to normies and civvies but it ain't easy with a 40kg pack full of supplies
>we reach the commie village but it was abandoned
>only a few guns, ammo, some food left
>some were scattered all over the floor like they left in a hurry
>sgt orders us to separate 5x5 to investigate the area and shoot anything that looked like a threat
>so as we start to roam around the southeast of the place that we started to smell wet dog, feces, and rotting corpses
>medic calls sgt to tell that we found something and regroup at our place
>i look around and see about 4 pairs of yellow or orange glowing objects
>hypnotic and can really cut off focus that i had to slap the engineer in the back to stop him from going anywhere
cont.
>>
>>17571891
not everyone is taught "rooty tooty point and shooty"
also a story from pre-boot at valley forge (like high school thing, no others because I got kicked out, awkward)
backstory, i grew up in suburban PA and weird shit happens all the time, but i love the spoopy anyway
>third week into training and shit
>obstacle course, get a pretty back twist on the rope jawn
>can't move leg, but not a break, just need a day or so of rest
>captain says go back to the barracks, sit the day out
>go back, lay down on my "welcome to hell" mattress, pic related
>once I'm back and settled in, someone knocks on the door
>say its open, dusty guy comes in
now, thats the only way i can explain him. Dusty. He wasnt old, but he look really like... aged? timed? like a photograph or painting left in the sun
>"you're sick boy, go to a hospital"
>No sir, just hurt my leg
>"Damn your leg, go to a hospital. Or you'll die before next summer is through"
freaks me out, but dude leaves
a month later i get tested positive for throat cancer induced by mild crohns (reason i was booted later for real service)
>>
>>17584017
imma be real
i misread 13F and i thought you meant you were a brat on base
>>
>>17590010
>>17590015
so americans blew up americans because they didnt look american then went full Mai Lai?
>>
>>17590815
>hypagriff
>>
That's not a spooky story, but it's strange.
>be me
>serving in air force defence troop
>our duty is to protect air strip
>sitting in a bunker for a machine gun team
>there is one enterence and a hole for machine gun
> you can hardly put a hand in the machine gun hole, it's pretty small, but you see all the way
>one faggot started playing with a grenade
>I hear this shitty sound of the grenade ring going off
>scream - fuuuuuuuuuuuck
>inb4 the guy is behind me, near the enterence, I and another guy are near machine gun
>after grenade ring sound, in a second I and my partner are outside
>I don't know how, we could get out. the machine gun hole is too small. I was in helmet etc

English isn't native language for me.
>>
>>17574829
I'd really love to see how it looked like
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.