[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone heard anything about Sekret Machines? Apparenty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: gibie mone.png (531 KB, 1024x663) Image search: [Google]
gibie mone.png
531 KB, 1024x663
Has anyone heard anything about Sekret Machines?

Apparenty the former frontman of Blink 182 has talked to people 'in high command' and now he knows the truth about aliems. He book 'Sekret Machines' is only part one of various outlets hes using to tell the worlds greatest kept sekret. BUY HIS MUSIC ANGLES AND AIRWAVES!! INTO THE STARS INC. what a fucking hack

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/05/tom-delonge-sekret-machines-book

http://www.ocweekly.com/music/tom-delonges-new-book-has-a-whole-lot-of-alien-wisdom-to-drop-7091678

http://www.gq.com/story/tom-delonge-ufos-interview-sekret-machines-novel
>>
He's probably seen some shit. I wouldn't buy his book, but some performers in the music industry most likely have been MK'd. It's not that uncommon for ETs to participate in the programming and or conditioning of individuals. According to Bases Project that is.
>>
File: ae5tqcvqlctklq2li4qi.gif (2 MB, 200x159) Image search: [Google]
ae5tqcvqlctklq2li4qi.gif
2 MB, 200x159
He's really into all the alien stuff. Im a big blink fan so ill say it now. But following their stuff this has been a interest of his for a long time. I think he's also coming out with a documentary. Hes recently done alot of stuff in the desert to not to sure what thought. That's my 2 cents
>>
by the way, without looking much into it

>2005–08:
>In the wake of Blink-182's break-up, DeLonge underwent a complete reassessment of his prime concerns—a move "bearing the hallmarks of a nervous breakdown"—and went on a three-week "spiritual journey" in complete isolation away from his family, contemplating his life, career, and future in music.[39][44] DeLonge felt psychologically hurt by the band's dissolution, likening it to a divorce and calling it a "traumatic experience" and a "disaster."[47]

Apparently after MK victims reach 30, memories start bubbling up to the surface and the alters start merging(if any, idk). Sounds to me like he's had some traumatic flashbacks that were too much to handle.

>Born December 13, 1975 (age 40)
>>
He comes from a sort of a rich family and the thing with mind control programs is, is that they're multi generational, the conditioning is passed on.

>His father, Thomas DeLonge Sr., was an oil company executive, and his mother, Connie, a mortgage broker.
>>
>>17564204

Tom De Longe is a noob, can't even spell secrets right I mean? Come on? Are you serious?

He's shilling out, if he had the honest truth he would release it for free, and if he genuinely cared about truth being spread he wouldn't expect anyone to pay for it.

He just likes to have the image of being in the know about muh secret conspiracies, obviously has a lot of issues. Poor guy, maybe you should buy his book so he can spend your money for you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.