[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459913245198.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459913245198.gif
205 KB, 500x500
Sometimes I drum up a theory in my head that i'm just a character in, like, a simulation.

Like, The game teaches you through self-described role models and authority figures the recommended method to play the game, but is there a "bad" way to play the game?

So if you kill someone or yourself, is it necessarily a "bad" way to play the game?

Sub-theory: Is the game a conformity test?

If you go against the expected manner in which to act and commit a heinous crime (rape, capital murder, etc.), do you "pass" the test?

Thoughts, /x/?
>>
>>17563888
How do you win?

Can you win at all?

These are the real questions, OP.
>>
>>17563900
Perhaps one wins by being a fucking good noodle and conforming to the system or being submissive to the authority?

Then again, everybody does something in their lives they'd rather not admit; i can't see how you could win.
>>
>>17563900
>>17563914
Sub-sub theory: what if the rules of the game are set by the moral guidelines of mainstream religion?

Or can you twist around the rules of the game to your heart's content by effectively starting your own religion?
>>
>>17563888
>Is the game a conformity test?
Yes.
>>
>>17563924
>effectively starting your own religion
>effectively
This never happens.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.