[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would one go about tracking and possibly killing a skinwalker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Skinwalker-3.jpg (76 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Skinwalker-3.jpg
76 KB, 640x360
How would one go about tracking and possibly killing a skinwalker?
>>
>>17563039
from what i can gather, Navajo legends tell if you find the skinwalkers name (their name they were born with as a human with) they will die
>>
>>17563647
surely from the disgrace of what he has become, correct?
>>
File: image.jpg (974 KB, 1024x2429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
974 KB, 1024x2429
>>17563039
Real skinwalker (Native American shaman type) or what we're calling skingaits now?
>>
>>17563691
Just finished watching a show that dealt with a schizo scientist that was suffering severe delusions and vivid hallucinations. It's a little weird to come back to this board and read and observe some of the memes here after just having been given a bit to chew on regarding schizos.

Kind of depressing 2bh.
>>
>>17563755
:x some take it overboard and invent shit. The sane people will know that these things are all spiritual.
>>
>>17563039
If you mean a skinwalker, anything that would kill a human will work fine. If you mean a goat man you're shit out of luck, they're unkillable demons. If you mean a fleshgait they are allergic to gold dust and seem weak to fire.
>>
>>17563039
wood ash nigga
>>
>>17563039
also
>>17565903
could use your stories
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.