[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it was really just a costume then where is it now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bigfoot-film_fe.jpg (236 KB, 639x450) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot-film_fe.jpg
236 KB, 639x450
If it was really just a costume then where is it now?
>>
thank you for the kek OP
>>
>>17561793
Aliens
>>
>>17561793
My house
>>
>>17561793
Same place as the original moon landing tapes. I can't just leave this shit lying around any old place I like.
>>
>>17561793
What do you think Jimmy Hoffa is wearing?
>>
little known to most paranormal or cryptid enthusiasts, the costume was moved to a remote commune in northern utah. the commune was an obscure hotpoint in paranormal research, and the costume was brought there to be investigated by several investigators that lived there.

this all happened in the early 1990s. see, the federal government found out and used ghost circle technology and nuclear rays to level the entire complex, destroying the houses, the costume, and the witnesses. a power surge was falsely triggered to cause hysteria and confusion among the area, and by the time it ended, there was no trace of the costume. this event is also being covered up.

today, we call this series of happenings, the 'belray surge'.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.