[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITISH CULTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: WhartonOld.jpg (24 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
WhartonOld.jpg
24 KB, 306x423
Hello /x/philes,

Do you know of any little-known /x/ themed British cults?

I would be interested in joining - don't care how far away - if they appeal.

Best.
>>
>>17560829
its called Islam.
>>
>>17560829
The British are fags
>>
I don't know of any but Google eugenics and you might something of interest.
As the old saying goes:
You don't find them, they find you.
>>
>>17560829
Those are just called ques, OP.
>>
>>17560829
There's a freemason at my work. He invited a couple of my colleagues to his local meeting/whatever it is. He's awful at his job and recently got shunted onto the crap team who have to work Saturdays. Real powerful man utilising his connections.
>>
File: 1458904631871.jpg (33 KB, 370x305) Image search: [Google]
1458904631871.jpg
33 KB, 370x305
>>
>>17560829
On our sister board I've seen pics of the Queen and Churchill partaking in Druid ceremonies.
>>
Where are you located? I could come and meat you if you're within 80 miles.
>>
Where are you?
>>
>>17560829
If you're into little boys, giant tax breaks for the rich and their almost tax exempt businesses, secretive nuclear weapon deals with south Africa, hiding your money in panema, punishing the most poor/vulnerable people of society and various other off shore tax havens, then there's this cult called "the conservative party"

David (pig fucker) Cameron is their leader.
>>
>>17560829
Unless you're a 10 year old boy, then I doubt the conservatives will let you join.
>>
>>17562844

exc:ID=17562844;t12142041916flaghighpriority
>>
>>17562915
Cum @ me, dawg.
>>
>>17562844
>little boys
>implying that liberals are not the one who want to legalize pedos
you poor soul.hope you find the truth one day.
>>
>>17564906

>liberals want to legalize pedos.

PLEASE, show me anything that backs up that ridiculous statement you have formulated
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.