[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some shared wisdoms that you know of? Whether it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: wisdom-dp-goethe-1.jpg (1 MB, 4592x3056) Image search: [Google]
wisdom-dp-goethe-1.jpg
1 MB, 4592x3056
What are some shared wisdoms that you know of? Whether it's from your personal experiences or others, I'm curious as to what kind of wisdom is shared to human by other beings people interact with. Are there any similarities?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-01-00-28.png (384 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-01-00-28.png
384 KB, 720x1280
"If it isn't love, wear your glove."
>>
>>17560752
"don't cast your pearls before swine"

i keep that in mind all of the time browsing /x/.
>>
>>17560766
I should listen to that more often, which means I might not be listening to that when I post the following:

"Reap what you sow". Source: the long dead, the dead, the recently dead, the old, the wise, and the rest.
>>
Know some, but be sure of less.
>>
File: realnigga.jpg (21 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
realnigga.jpg
21 KB, 720x720
>>
File: 1458281709639.jpg (70 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1458281709639.jpg
70 KB, 720x720
Existence is supposed to be balanced between order (Sense, data, logic) and entropy (lack of order, chaos, absurdity). Most of our life happens in the realm of order, but it's possible for us to dwell into entropy every once in a while, and reach levels of consciousness that are way higher than our regular ones. Entropy allows us to accomplish the physically impossible, aka magic. I think love and all it brings is the best, saner way of using it.
>>
"The trick is not living forever, it is living with yourself"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.