[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets talk about this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-p j8OtyO2I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: this house has people.png (111 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
this house has people.png
111 KB, 500x260
lets talk about this....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I
>>
>>17560185
Ok what is it
>>
>>17560216
watch it
>>
Pretty dark for adult swim
>>
>>17560379
idk, with unaltered footage of a bear, too many cooks, etc...
>>
>>17560428
Too many cooks is funny not scary.
>>
>>17560448
... im not sure if what we consider funny is the same
>>
This has already gone through /x/ though I'm not sure what the consensus was. I never opened the threads, I just saw there was like constantly one up for like a week or two, trYing to figure it out.
>>
That was the dumbest shit I've ever watched
>>
>>17560185
It's just one Alan Resnick's Adult Swim videos. It's a little spoopy but I believe it's about how drug addiction can fuck up a family. It's not super deep spoopy mystery, just symbolism.
>>
>>17560185
https://youtu.be/mjBTAnCUbZc
>>
>>17560598
Oh...it's like a half added ARG. He made up this whole world to go with the videos but never published the supplementary stuff to go with it (if there was any)
>>
>>17560598
>It's not super deep spoopy mystery
actually, it kind of is. The website that goes along with the video is very elaborate.
>>
No.. that is not how art works just put in a bunch of random stuff that makes sense, there is supposed to be symbolism.

>>17560598
What? Uh.. maybe for a few of them. WTF everybody outside have to do with shit?
>>
>>17560185
It's just making fun of and pointing out the communication errors we have, when always talking about something, but never meaning it. It's also pointing out impatience and not having the patience to project exactly what we mean, every time we speak to each other, regardless of the means of transmission. The television reinforces confusion, just as the people recorded are doing as they speak to each other and it carries on to the children. Money comes into play here, and that's a little something a lot of us are guilty of, it's is not stepping out of the box..
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.