[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am hearing with great frequency that Nasa cuts off the live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
I am hearing with great frequency that Nasa cuts off the live feed on the International Space Station every time UFO's come into view.

What is NASA trying to hide from us?
>>
WTF is that?
>>
Please delete this, they'll take down 4chan if you don't
>>
>>17559590
>what are they hiding
ayylmaos obviously, stop roleplaying
>>
alright let's get real here, how photoshopped could that be? Reverse image search turned up nothing
>>
>>17560016
who will take it down? the ayyliens, reptiles, or ghosts?
>>
>>17560022
because you just trust the government has nothing to hide?
>>
>>17560022
Look at the picture anon.They cut off the live feed for an hour when this appears
>>
>>17560035
the goverment
>>
>>17560031
Google news Ufo's

Fourth or fifth story
>>
>>17560031
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/658967/NASA-space-station-live-feed-UFO-hovers-Earth-ISS-Aliens

looks legit
>>
>>17560035
big brother
>>
Well. it seems that its finally happening, niggers.
Disclosure soon.
ayys better be fuckable.
>>
so much I told you so
>>
I say we push this as ground-breaking evidence.
>>
>>17560042
implying they're coordinated enough to cut live feeds at the drop of a dime on a stream thats generally the same as watching paint dry ( you cant even see stars)
>>
>>17560098
You don't know what they're capable of.
>>
>>17560098
It's happened more than once. They cut it off after Ufo's a few times
>>
The feed cuts off ALMOST REGULARLY which means a lot of ufo's can be seen. You can even download an app call ISS Live and it lets you watch in real time the nasa space feed.
>>
>>17560107
>>17560108
scource? im guessing they removed all irrefutable proof aswell huh... damn "they're" good
>>
Anyone looking at the feed right now?
>>
>>17560158
Your attempts at disparagement are laughable.
>>
>>17560158
You can youtube.com a few examples
>>
>>17560128
all malfunctions and maintenance are eileens duhh
>>
>>17560064
>fuckable
Goddamn xeno scum
>>
>>17560167
the truth is out there senpai

>>17560169
>youtube
not just anyone can make a youtube video huh?
>>
File: Garrus.jpg (127 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Garrus.jpg
127 KB, 1440x900
>>17560176
>Implying you woldn't bang tho
>>
>>17560172
Who the fuck said that? Please kill yourself.
>>
>>17560098
I know anons that have a third monitor just to watch this live and wait for something to happen.

And when it does...
>>
I'm just really happy that they're real.
>>
>>17560198
Skeptics never read the whole thread.
>>
>>17560204
and when it doesnt?
how slow, close and bright do you think these ufo's will be to be caught on the current camera
>>
>>17560047
yeah, because isis are aliens from outer space who came to earth.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga
>>
>>17560191
The YouTube videos aren't faked its taken right from Nasa's official site.

Does it scare you to see Lucifer's subjects?

It terrifies me
>>
>>17560230
ISS not isis you tard
>>
>>17560234
why would i need to watch a doctored youtube vid if its on NASA's official site
>>
>>17560234
cristianity/aliens... read the bible and pick one.
or were you referring to a lucifer from a diffrent religion?
>>
>>17560264
Prince of the Powers of the Air

That's what you are looking at.

The Bible is truth
>>
>>17560278
>prince of powers of the air
is it fuckable?
>>
>>17560278
So is the point of what you're saying is to accept Jesus?
>>
so not only do they have some poor intern sitting there watching the feed 24 / 7 and pressing a big red button labeled "CUT LIVE FEED" any time a ufo pops up, which is regularly,

they decide to keep this free service, broadcasting live footage 24 /7 from outward-facing cameras on the ISS for free online, even with their own app so that it's easier for anyone in the world to watch at any time, even though it means they're constantly shooting themselves in the foot when the intern can't hit the button fast enough to foil 4chan conspiratards
>>
>>17560007
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/658967/NASA-space-station-live-feed-UFO-hovers-Earth-ISS-Aliens

literally the first like when you google search image
>>
>>17560303
Ultimately yes but this thread is about what NASA is desperate to hide which is space is buzzing with sentient activity
>>
its all filmed underwater in massive pools you fag
>>
>>17560329
yeah they're so desperate to hide this fact that they've mounted cameras on the ISS and made a 24/7 live feed available for free for anyone at all in the entire world, even with their own app, at great expense to themselves to run and operate (and presumably pay the interns who sit there waiting to cut the feed when aliens pop up)
>>
>>17560327
They have to show it grudgingly our taxes pay for it. Can you imagine if they tried to keep it from us?

Even dumb normies would know something was afoot
>>
File: 1441930116555.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1441930116555.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>17560339
why not just record 12/24 hours of a "clean day" and play it every day?

not like theres a lot to see other than blackness and the slow turn of the globe
>>
ive watched that feed on and off for years
this happens regularly
is it ufos or space junk
don't know
>>
Enough amateur astronomers would call them out on that immediately
>>
>>17560339
you know, this ISS live feed has not been around for long. in your world, how did they possibly manage to keep a space station in orbit for a decade before they "had" to provide live 24 / 7 footage for free for the entire world even as they tried desperately to hide the things made obvious by said footage
>>
>>17560375
unless someone puts a gun to your daughters head and says to make a choice...not like that's ever happened to me or anything..
>>
>>17560380
The public knows enough by now that NASA is always watching the feed.

They are waiting for something.

In the past decade not as many people realized what a live stream was. The public is a tad bit more informed in 2016
>>
i'm also enjoying the idea that this vast worldwide conspiracy is powerful enough to cover up evidence of UFOs (and god knows what other crazy garbage people believe like faked moon landings or top secret space programs) and yet somehow they can't shake the simple requirement that they make their pictures and video public, and so they come up with this elaborate scheme of interns sitting around with buttons labeled "CUT LIVE FEED NOW!"
>>
>>17559590
>UFOs
You answered your own question.
>>
>>17560393
maybe you don't understand what I'm saying. there is no scientific purpose to this live feed. they went out of there way to mount multiple video cameras and arrange a worldwide downlink to broadcast live footage 24 / 7.

They didn't have to do this. it's not like it's one of their experiments. it is 100% for the edification and enjoyment of the public.
>>
>>17560395
why would anyone question the job of someone watching a feed with a finger near a button? Security guards have positions that watch black and white feeds with sort shifts all day
>>
for the people that believe this gibberish, i want to know how you imagine the little control room where someone has to watch the footage 24 / 7 and has censorship control over the feed.

who is at the control? what does NASA tell this person to look for? how do they find someone for this job position? where is the room located? how many people do they need to ensure full 24 / 7 coverage?
>>
>>17560403
Who is the person sitting there? What are they told to look for?

Security guard watching footage, okay. That's normal. They also know what to look for: bad guys.

Now take that same security guard watching camera feeds, and tell him "you need to be on the lookout for ghosts and bigfoot, and tell us when they pop up." That would raise some red flags, no?
>>
>>17560401
It's also for Nasa themselves to watch from their headquarters.

The public knows NASA is sitting there at all times watching it for what I believe is something they know is coming.

The public expects to be given access to this since its our taxes.

Nasa didn't exactly volunteer this
>>
>>17560413
the room could be anywhere...it's a feed, hell I could be watching a feed with a kill switch right now and a secondary monitor with a 30 second delay. People in government sign into jobs with secrecy clauses all the time, dude.
>>
Who has link to ISS live feed?
>>
>>17560417
so if NASA was just mounting cameras so that they could keep an eye on their ISS and watch out for UFOs, it's not exactly like they needed to tell the public, right?

in fact, if that was their purpose in putting these cameras up there, the absolute LAST thing they would EVER WANT would be to make all of the footage available to everyone, everywhere, for free, for all time. kind of defeats the purpose, right?
>>
>>17560416
>That would raise some red flags, no?
people in government and other agencies have contract clauses that you must sign to have specific jobs. They are probably told that they are testing new secret ships or something and to cut the feed if anything unusual pops up.

It isn't hard to understand implied death, prison or other things can happen if you break the line and slip out real information
>>
>>17560422
so that's all it takes? a "secrecy clause" and poof, now you can take any joe shmoe off the street and tell him that yeah, aliens are real, they fly around in UFOs, NASA knows all about it, and you need to watch this footage now for your 8 hour shift and hit this button when the aliens pop up

and that would never, ever leak out to the public?
>>
>>17560426
But they have to the public would go crazy and congress would have to make them

Nasa doesn't want it to come to that
>>
>>17560436
Man get off this you lost the argument Anon
>>
>>17560423
ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream
>>
>>17559590

we are all gona die lmao
>>
>>17560438

It would be a lot easier to never tell the public that the cameras are there, right? Like, 600 times easier than having to watch the feed 24 / 7 and cut it when aliens pop up?
>>
>>17560444
It's either a power principality a throne or a seraphim
>>
>>17560436
where in my post did I ever imply any joe shmoe can get that job? How the fuck would I know how they pick someone?

>and that would never, ever leak out to the public?
....wut, shit like that leaks ALL the time, just browse fucking /x/ for 5 minutes, dude. No one would believe it, it's a win win because you'd be laughed at, ignored as a troll or tin foil.

They probably have it in place to catch the actual physical proof. Like I said before, "accidents" happen if someone steps out of line
>>
File: 7x.jpg (165 KB, 675x268) Image search: [Google]
7x.jpg
165 KB, 675x268
>>17559590
dont hug me im scared
>>
>>17560446
The public knows the cameras are there.

The sheeple aren't thaaaaaat clueless
>>
>>17560436
It does leak to the public, but idiots like you would never believe it. You are the sole reason it works.
>>
>>17560461

Nobody knew the cameras were there before they made the huge press announcement and fanfare and unveiled the free 24 / 7 live feed and app and all this stuff.

Seriously, were you aware the cameras were up there?

Are you aware of the other experiments on board the ISS such as the alpha magnetic spectrometer?

Think about what is being claimed. NASA is already lying to the public by cutting the feed, at great difficulty and expense. Wouldn't it be simpler to just lie and say there are no outward-facing cameras? Or that they lack the funds to make such footage available 24 / 7 for free?
>>
>>17560475
why are you on about this in multiple posts? It's a null thought process since it's already known...I'd imagine it was partly exposed for continued funding since it's taxes that supplies the funds

I posted it already but I'll post it again. What proof is there that all of the recordings are "live" and not just loops?
>>
>>17560475
I mean this with all respect. Would you really believe that?

No I am not aware of that particular experiment.

There are many who follow Nasa closely who know most of the experiments being conducted.

Google NASA Occult and have fun
>>
>>17560494
weather
>>
>>17560494
if the footage isn't live then they have even less reason to be hiring interns and monitoring the feed and cutting the footage when aliens slip in
>>
>>17560501
fair point
>>17560503
I didn't say ALL the footage would be loops, just at certain times of "spacial traffic"..thus the reason the feeds are sometimes lost and or replaced with a loop from a similar orbital track and possibly similar clouds formations..the break in feed would explain the shift in clouds
>>
>>17560498
The entire point is that they never needed to put the cameras up there in the first place, let alone go to great lengths to make it entirely available to everyone, for free, for all time. If they're going to be lying and monitoring and censoring footage, why not just never tell anyone the cameras are up there?

It's entirely reasonable that they wouldn't be able to / wouldn't want to go to the lengths to create a live internet feed. Before they did it, people didn't think it was possible. Bandwidth in orbit is limited. A 24 / 7 live feed is *expensive*!

This isn't my first rodeo, I've been down the "NASA Occult" rabbit hole a bunch of times.
>>
>>17560501
fair point
>>17560503
I didn't say ALL the footage would be loops, just at certain times of "spacial traffic"..thus the reason the feeds are sometimes lost and or replaced with a loop from a similar orbital track and possibly similar clouds formations..the break in feed would explain the shift in clouds

I enjoyed this conversation but have to sleep now
>>
>>17559590
Well I think you answered yourown question, ufos.
>>
>>17560518
Nasa has a control center where they monitor the ISS and space in general.

The public can tour the command center. They wouldn't be able to conceal the cameras for long.Plus as another anon stated they need funding so the feed is good public interest.

They are quick to censor Lucifer's subjects going to and fro from the Earth.

Nasa ultimately is to try to help the fallen attempt to prevent Christ from returning.

I know you won't believe it but that is the truth
>>
>>17560533
Yeah it was semi rhetorical but I want my fellow anons opinions on what NASA is up to
>>
>>17560553
>The public can tour the command center. They wouldn't be able to conceal the cameras for long.

So NASA can have a secret control room where the interns sit poised and waiting over the "CUT LIVE FEED" buttons, but they can't possibly keep their secret alien-watching videos from being broadcast in their public ontrol room?
>>
>>17560561
The room were they cut it off from is removed from public view of course.

Or another entirely possible theory is that the UFO'S themselves could be disabling the feed.

That's why I made the thread to pull all opinions
>>
>>17560358
It doesn't orbit the same spots everyday. You can look up an ISS tracker to see where it will be at different times. Thing moves at like 17000 miles an hour, if you've seen it in the sky before its pretty cool to look at before it disappears.
>>
A lot of astronauts have come forward
>>
>>17560253
Are you a fucking moron?

Nasa has live steam > Anon sees UFO > NASA either cuts feed or misses it > Anon saves video > Anon posts on Youtube > NASA deletes > Anon tells shills like you to search > you "HURR how can proof exist when it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood DURR
>>
>>17560335

>never heard of misdirection
>>
That picture is the real deal.NASA your move?
>>
As if you don't know.
>>
>>17561039
?????
>>
>>17559590
Fucking UFOs apparently faggot
>>17560016
Stop roleplaying.
>>
File: 1455416276878.jpg (100 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
1455416276878.jpg
100 KB, 500x644
>>17560230

>International Space Station
>ISIS
>>
>>17560191
Wtf is actually up with this fucking major amount of consensus cracking? I wasn't even interested in the thread before this
>>
>>17560230
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Nasa will have to give up the truth eventually
>>
>>17559590
DELETE THIS
>>
>>17560553
>I know you won't believe it
Well at least one part of your post was correct. Heh I'm just messing with you kiddo, you alright
>>
>>17562251
why should we? ??
>>
File: bana.gif (9 KB, 151x278) Image search: [Google]
bana.gif
9 KB, 151x278
>>17562284
Idk I was just trying to fit in....
>>
>>17560007
Just another fucking, aint nothing special.
>>
a bona fide ufo is nothing special? ??????
>>
like most of these video snippets, its a lens flare created by a highly reflective element you can see in the picture somewhere.
protip; look for white patches. when they fall in to shadow the 'ufo' will likely vanish.

NASA cut off footage like this as it leads to a torrent of stupid questions.

check out lunacognita on youtube if you want quality interesting footage to think about.
>>
>>17562473
>NASA cut off footage like this as it leads to a torrent of stupid questions.

Good thing they cut the feed or we would have threads like this and NASA facing a torrent of stupid questions. Oh wait...
>>
>>17562491
well they must be worried about something.
they also cannot see into the future and cut the feed before any small blueish dots appear.
it would raise some more serious questions if they did
>>
>>17562565
correct
>>
>>17560561
It's pretty annoying how, in all of your posts, you act as if cutting the video feed is this hugely laborious and difficult process. It's not. It's also not difficult to put it on the internet, where it can be accessed for free. Again, this isn't hard or expensive. You have a feed, if an unknown object comes into view, you stop the feed. It literally takes one click. You don't even need a person watching the feed 24/7, it can be a program that detects shifts in light from the background darkness. This is super basic stuff, not even remotely similar to the costly, complicated, frustrating task you seem to think it is.

It's also annoying that you keep insisting on your reasoning, even though there has been plenty of counter reasoning and explanation that, to a reasonable person, would be considered a thorough answer your questions and concerns.

>Why have cameras at all?
To conduct experiments, to record weather patterns, and to enable visual analysis of the ISS and/or astronauts doing a maintenance spacewalk. The video feed is important for a wide variety of tasks; it's most important purpose is to provide visual data to ground control.
>Why release the video to the public?
To generate public interest. Generating public interest is very important for NASA, as its budget is hugely influenced public opinion. Additionally, the Freedom of Information Act and the fact that NASA is a publicly funded organization pretty much forces them to provide some form of media interaction with the public.
>>
>>17562997
awesome post anon
>>
>>17563008
Thanks. I hate stupidity, especially incessant stupidity that refuses to learn when information and logical reasoning is put right in front of their fucking face.

The only reason I come to this board is for the rare quality UFO thread. This, and threads about psychedelics, are some of the few threads on /x/ where *any* intelligent discussion can emerge.
>>
Swamp gas
>>
It's an artifact. Likely caused by reflections inside the camera.

first supposed 'UFO': http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/85306388#to00:55:04

the same 'UFO' shown after several hours: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/85314345#to01:05:31

A gif showing the two are the same: http://i.imgur.com/x8P5EZw.gif

You can note that the livestream does not cut out either time as was claimed. It has not been deleted or shopped out despite people only noticing the first instance.
>>
>>17560413

>i don't know how anything works because i am extermely sheltered yet i still try to sound smart

How do you think wire agencies, news outlets and tv networks manage live coverage 24/7
>>
File: image_26.jpg (389 KB, 400x2672) Image search: [Google]
image_26.jpg
389 KB, 400x2672
>>17560413
3x8hours 6persons minimum, i don't see how that is a big problem.
then you get a contract where they tell you they will sue you and your children and you will never get a job again etc.. with a little wink that you should always check your breaks on your car.
as you see on yourself there would be millions who would just believe what they tell you.
>>
>>17560475
the point is the tax stuff, they need a reason to do this stuff at all so they make this cool stuff like cameras and press event for the mars robots etc to justify the money they spend.
they can always say they had some disfunction at the camera or stream when they need to cut it off while they get both.. they have a "legitimate" reason toncut the stream off and say the camera had problems it was no ufo just a lens flare whatever while they actually can pretend to be total open to the public and.. hey it's a camera we should see everything,right? except the moments they cut it off... haaa thats thw fucking poing dude..
and you need 3x2 people to watch that stuff for 3x8 hours... they do nothing else than a mall security guard or every fucking person who works in some kind of security without running around somewhere half of the time...
>>
Fuck Nasa
>>
Never believe Nasa
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sbrpxmq8yk&nohtml5=False
>>
>>17559590
>What is NASA trying to hide from us?
their green screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkkLO4oEQS4
>>
Somebody wanna explain why I've seen a few times in here 'Lucifer's' object? Never heard that for aliens.
>>
>>17563817
and this is the dumbed down version we have access to..
>>
>>17563857
a rather harsh way to speak about the serial killa
>>
>>17564002
i think you lost me there
>>
>>17563852
UFOs are supposedly demons

source: my retarded fundie friend. He'd browse this board if he wasn't so obsessed with fashion and travelling the world and being an idiotic hipster.
>>
>>17560299
Yes extremely
>>
>>17560381
how much of a fucking loser do you have to be to roleplay like this
holy fuck
go get shot by a cop you psychotic fag
>>
>>17563852
Lucifer and his fallen angel either are or have created the entities known as"aliens"
>>
File: liars.png (269 KB, 579x513) Image search: [Google]
liars.png
269 KB, 579x513
>>17564005
sry m8, I misread you
as you said, this is only the tip of it.
>>
File: 658.jpg (33 KB, 600x886) Image search: [Google]
658.jpg
33 KB, 600x886
>>17560230
The average reading comprehension of the 4chan user , ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>17563852
a great movie/book plot for most and reality for the crazies
>Lucifer and his army were/are cast down from Heaven
>Heaven is locked away and only by dying with a soul can you enter the Kingdom
>thousands of years later a plot to sneak back in to Heaven

>the Fallen devise a plan by pretending to be aliens
>they abduct fertile women and try to create alien(demon)/human(with souls) babies...a tiny crack to get back in

its like the trojan horse plan
>>
>>17565003
also reality
>>
File: 1457740205291.gif (3 MB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1457740205291.gif
3 MB, 249x249
>>17564590
Lucy Furr love you long time
>>
>>17560452
Or maybe, theres a logical answer, like an electrical discharge off of earths atmosphere.
>>
>>17564936
sad isnt it?
>>
>>17559590
UFOs, clearly.
>>
that's clearly a weather balloon
>>
>>17565152
rockwell go home...
>>
>>17563817
Yet you can see the thing in the sky. You telling me the sky is a big greenscreen?
>>
File: Ayy.jpg (76 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.jpg
76 KB, 960x720
>>17559590
>>
File: 1412766107670.jpg (206 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1412766107670.jpg
206 KB, 1600x1200
Something fell in the pool.

NASA are so full of shit.
>>
>>17565210
yeah you can see a tin can orbiting the earth, why do you think there are people in it because they tell you there are? I watched a few vids that explained the floating from them in planes that dive to give them temp floating for the cameras
>>
>>17565328
ive heard that before as well...
>>
>>17559590
It is nearly impossible to catch it.
When "something" appears on camera they conveniently lose transmission.
>>
File: 1444079531078.png (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444079531078.png
13 KB, 400x400
>>17559590
>every time UFO's come into view
The correct usage of apostrophes
>>
>>17559590
You can't show the entire world Top Secret military aircraft. Are stupid or just naive?
>>
>>17565397
that no aircraft top secret or other wise
>>
>>17559590
UFOs
>>
>>17560756
*the neighbourhood
>this neighborhood
>>
Is nobody going to mention that $Hillary said just the other day that Aliens have been in contact and visiting for a long time. Said that was what was deleted from her emails and if you vote for her she will let you meet them (many different types they have here living with us).

Probably a desperate attempt at getting the tun foil vote but google it if you don't believe me. All over the news here.
>>
>>17565580
Progressives have always been about "exposing", so maybe it's a good thing.
>>
File: Capture1.png (550 KB, 809x610) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
550 KB, 809x610
>>17563095
>ustream links

the same 'UFO' shown after several hours: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/85314345#to01:05:31

This is gold! Can anyone tell me how to figure out where on Earth the ISS was when those videos are shot?
Where is that happening? Over a pyramid? It looks like Aurora Electrical Energy at Dawn, it is the proof I've been looking for. Telluric ley line energy in the sky, as above so below!

I've recorded both videos, working on a webm. In the second vid the effect is stronger, look at the faint effort of a second energy torus forming on the right side of the dawn line while the ''UFO ayy'' is at it's largest. (pic related)
>>
>>17560016

They can't/won't.
>>
>>17565604
email me

we think a like anon
>>
>>17565679
>email me

lmao

email sent
>>
>>17565692
eggsellent
>>
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/85451901#to01:03:42

every dawn has odd shit happening, here is the latest... ISS sees a sunrise/sunset ever 45 mins
>>
>>17565788
say what now?????
>>
>>17565829
did you look at the sunrise? it's full of glitchy atmosphere electrical effects..

fast forward 45 mins to see a sunset,

the ISS is orbiting fast so it sees many sunrises in a day, 1 every 90 mins
>>
>>17562401
>He thinks a run-of-the-mill fucking is special
>>
>>17565856
wow very interesting
>>
File: 1438503963408.png (158 KB, 504x334) Image search: [Google]
1438503963408.png
158 KB, 504x334
>>17560230
I nternational
S pace
S tation

You fucking moron. Not ISIS.
>>
>>17566027
cruz you never make mistakes genius???
>>
>>17566110
Nope. I'm perfect. Investigate that paranormal shit
>>
>>17560230

ExpertTroll/10

kek
>>
File: 1459497145254.jpg (106 KB, 1637x682) Image search: [Google]
1459497145254.jpg
106 KB, 1637x682
MAYBE TO HIDE SPACE TRAFFIC BETWEEN MOON AND EARTH. MARTIANS GOT BASES ON THE MOON. AND THEY ARE ALWAYS WATCHING US.
>>
>>17559590
My tax money is paying for their shills. That is all.
>>
>>17565580
Theres no way any president will reveal ayys unless we have established positive diplomatic contact.

If the situation is 'we know UFOs are alien spacecraft that can violate our airspace with impunity' then who ever reveals that will be replaced by a candidate promising massive defence spending
>>
>>17566195
this
>>
>>17566195
this
>>
>>17565604
>http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/85306388#to00:55:04
Oh you idiot. Got me excited for nothing.

Watch both clips from maybe 20 seconds before the "UFO" appears until after it disappears. Notice it moves in DIRECT CORRELATION to the way light crawls across the horizon, and in the EXACT SAME WAY both times.

It's some weird reflection. If I were to make a guess, that shiny bit of metal to the right of the arm on the station is probably reflecting light directly into the lens somehow.

So disappointing...
>>
nasa claims it lost tonsil of moon footage
lost it my ass
>>
>17559590

Pretty simple actually;

rapist aliens.
>>
Do you guys seriously want belligerent countries to be able to copy all of our top-secret aerospace shit?
>>
>>17560007
After extensive photographic review, I can conclude that the object pictured, is in fact BigFoot.
>>
>>17566359
>>17563095
>ustream links

This is gold! Can anyone tell me how to figure out where on Earth the ISS was when those videos are shot?
Where is that happening? Over a pyramid? It looks like Aurora Electrical Energy at Dawn, it is the proof I've been looking for. Telluric ley line energy in the sky, as above so below!

I've recorded both videos, working on a webm. In the second vid the effect is stronger, look at the faint effort of a second energy torus forming on the right side of the dawn line while the ''UFO ayy'' is at it's largest.
>>
>>17566400
>doesn't know its international space station
>>
It's golden absolutely

And this thread mostly just wants to blow it off

This is why the elite win
>>
>>17560193
This is the first good post I've seen on /x/
good taste
>>
>>17565292
what would be the purpose of this aside from practising movement within a space suit?
>>
>>17566195
this
>>
>>17566909
>being this new
>>
>>17566885
Bump

Be smarter /x
>>
Clinton said that she intended to do full disclosure
>>
>>17560553
>The public can tour the command center. They wouldn't be able to conceal the cameras for long
So NASA can hide all this stuff about with Lucifer going to and from the earth, but they are not smart enough to have a hide things from the public and just put it all out in the open for anyone to walk in and see?
>>
>>17568479
It's NASA. Do you really think that the American public wouldn't question the hell out of the fact an agency that landed a Rover on Mars...doesn't have cameras to observe the ISS and space right above the Earth...
>>
>>17568392
>i will disclose everything we know about ayy lmaos if you vote me in
>gets voted in
>no confirmed evidence of ayy lmaos exist lol thanks for votes
>>
>>17568936
This, it's just her desperation for muh presidency talking. In case you guys hadn't noticed, she's not exactly a woman of her word.
>>
>>17568993
I know it's not sincere but it might be the plan to do full disclosure during her presidency so it's easy for her to promise...
>>
File: 1449417081002.jpg (31 KB, 486x442) Image search: [Google]
1449417081002.jpg
31 KB, 486x442
>>17569409
>so it's easy for her to promise
Anything is easy to promise when you're a politician. It's easier to lie about them as well.
>>
File: 1449951988120.jpg (213 KB, 670x720) Image search: [Google]
1449951988120.jpg
213 KB, 670x720
>>17559590
they're trying to hide the UFOs, thats why they cut the feed every time UFOs come into view.

Just like if they wanted to hide comets from us, they would cut the feed every time comets came into view.
>>
>>17569766
Better than leaving it for the world to see..
>>
File: 1455399203135.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1455399203135.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>17560230
>>
>>17560016
U pleb, 4chan is invincible
>>
>>17570511
So what is that thing in OPs picture??
>>
why would they hide aliens from the public ?
>>
>>17570538
I'd imagine religious people of all faiths would go full retard...I mean they murder over dirt/land, just imagine a space fairing people that go "who" if you mention Jesus or Mahumid
>>
>>17566914
That....that is the purpose. Why does there need to be two or more purposes? I don't get what you don't get about this.
>>
>>17570630
The Bible is only the story of our planet, brah.

Alienthists BTFO
>>
>>17570683
>implying rationality can be discussed with religious people
>>
>>17560413
I know it's hard to believe but there ARE trustworthy people in this world who are completely dedicated to their job and country enough to hold onto confidential shit for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>17560518

Here's the thing about it: they don't want to lie. They leave just enough for people to see it and officially deny it, because they have to. Can you imagine the shitstorm that would follow all around the world? Muslims and Christians especially would absolutely lose their shit.
>>
>>17569409
Why would you believe them though?

>They have lied all these years about it
>Now they are saying what I want to hear I fully believe them! Why would they lie about this?!
>>
>>17571080
And how do you know they are that trustworthy?
>>
why would they even have a live feed if they thought aliens were real and wanted to keep that shit hidden?
>>
>>17560327
>watching the feed 24 / 7 and pressing a big red button labeled "CUT LIVE FEED" any time a ufo pops up, which is regularly
wait a minute... are you seriously suggesting it's implausible to have someone monitoring a live stream and that it's more difficult than pressing a button to switch a stream on or off?
>>
>>17560098
Found the paid shill guys.
>>
>>17559590
A guy from NASA told me that UFOs aren't real and the government invented them because humans are just really boring. They thought it would be good for the economy, seeing as the whole religion thing was on the decline.
>>
if your still asking "what there trying to hide from us" then your still not ready for the answer.
>>
>>17571716
DELETE THIS
This thread will be archived
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (84 KB, 1600x910) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
84 KB, 1600x910
Google Clark C. McClelland, o and here is a vessel docked at iss b4 the link was cut.
>>
i;ve had dreams about a space war and so many spaceships fighting in the atmosphere

after some dream dude told me lillith was dead
>>
>>17571716
>UFOs aren't real
there are way too many UFO sightings to suggest they are all nothing
>>
>>17571692
still waiting for a coherent response to this
>>
>>17571773
Bizarre
>>
Now answer me this

Why are all UFO footage and videos ALWAYS shitty quality? I've never EVER seen a 1080p video where you see a UFO clear and bright.

Why?
>>
>>17571844
Anything that flies and isn't identified is technically a UFO. The higher quality the video footage, the more likely the object is to be identified.

There's the boring and correct answer.
>>
>>17571848
Alright

Still waiting for that one 1080p video of some UFO.
>>
lens flare /thread
>>
File: wot.gif (497 KB, 344x192) Image search: [Google]
wot.gif
497 KB, 344x192
>>17560230
>>
Probably stupid question, but can't we just listen to the communication on between ISS and NASA. I mean they are sending it someway.
>>
>>17571874
Doubt you can just tap in desu m8
>>
>>17571876
>Doubt you can just tap in desu m8
OK, the "just" part probably not. But every encryption can be broken, right?
>>
>>17571889
In some way or another, yeah. Still I doubt they would communicate about the UFO's through communication from earth to ISS.
>>
>>17571893
>In some way or another, yeah. Still I doubt they would communicate about the UFO's through communication from earth to ISS.
I'd guess, mission control gets the live feed from the camera.
>>
>>17571896
Wait you don't think some guy sits there 24/7 to warn NASA about UFO's on stream right? That would be absolutely absurd don't you think?
>>
>>17571898
I don't understand your comment.
>>
>>17571707
>implying NASA hires people to do this

Are you fucking retarded? It's like >>17571898
says, you truly think some guys sit there watching a screen 24/7, JUST watching a stream on monitor?

And I read this one comment in this thread saying security guards do this. No, no they don't. They barely watch the screens at all in real life.
>>
fucking dumbass aliens can cross the distance between stars but dont know how to avoid the livestream cameras
>>
>>17569766
HOW CAN ONE PERSON BE THIS SMART?!
>>
>>17571741
>docked at iss
That's not how things dock with the ISS.
>>
>>17571929
what does one have to do with the other? the military have the tech to carpet bomb blocks with a push of a button or track anyone or anything, but the enemy can still physically see the plane or missles, bruh
>>
>>17560553
You lost me at lucifer and Christ
>>
>>17572362
Why is that they are integral to understanding this stuff
>>
File: platypus-swimming-closeup.jpg (743 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
platypus-swimming-closeup.jpg
743 KB, 1600x900
>>17560381
>>
Its a fucking lens flare you fat fucks
>>
>>17576387
Stfu you piece of shit shill why the fuck are you even bumping this you make no sense.
>>
>>17560193
krogans are way hotter
>>
>>17560230
god like bait, you really deserve a (you)
>>
>livestream on iss cuts out every time there's an ayylmao
>ayylmaos so frequent that nasa cuts the feed regularly
>rather than scrapping the livestream or programming some cgi replacement, they choose to just suspiciously pull the footage.

Seriously are you this thick? There wouldn't be a livestream if it was this easily compromised by some redneck aliens in their space cruiser.
>>
>>17576413
Who the fuck is saying they always cut it off because UFO's? Are you seriously this fucking retarded? I'm not even goig to tell you to read the whole thread just fucking kill yourself please.
>>
>>17573827
Nah man, they are integral to YOUR understanding of this stuff. Everyone's got a different viewpoint. The real fools are the ones who think they have it figured out.

By thinking one's self is correct and has the correct information, all incoming information is evaluated through a filter of bias.

Things that refute what is believed are denied or twisted into further "evidence" of what was already believed.

Things that bolster the already held belief are readily accepted with little to no questioning.

It takes real mindfulness to not fall into these traps. Nobody's perfect at it. Our brains do these things automatically, because they were useful traits in our evolution.

A lot of people on this board in particular would be wise to consider these ideas.
>>
>>17566195
No. Not this.
>>
>>17576614
Yes that faggot
>>
File: spacedebris.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
spacedebris.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
Some of the things labelled by NASA in their images as "space debris" are interesting
>>
>>17578569
More space debris
>>
File: debris4.png (354 KB, 909x512) Image search: [Google]
debris4.png
354 KB, 909x512
Some more debris pics
>>
File: debris5.png (364 KB, 909x512) Image search: [Google]
debris5.png
364 KB, 909x512
And this one looks rather menacing for space junk
>>
So what is the deal with the Black Knight
>>
>aliens were on the way to the home in bel-air
>>
>>17578623
It's space junk with a load of unrelated and mostly made up stories tacked on.
>>
>be daddy ayy lmao
>take wife and kids on trip
>visit outskirts planet earth
>pretty simple and low tech species
>fly around one of their bigger cities during night
>one of them flashes a light at us
>flash back to humor it
>leave again as kids are getting bored
These fags have had nukes for 80 years now, when will they start up some colonies on their moon or neighboring planets?
>>
>>17571917
Dude you know theres people at tv stations that have to know when to censor swear words and stuff on live tv.
In fact that maybe an fcc regulation that any live feed must be monitored. Doesnt nasa have a cable channel?
I can see why they wouldnt need censors if its just streamed online though.
Who knows maybe theres some procedures that are classified to the general public.

Its when they dont give you an explanation why they cut the feed, or warn you before it happens.

I can see that data transmission from the iss might not be the best, and would come with routine maitenance and random blackouts due to interference.
With cosmic rays and all that jazz
>>
>>17578581
>>17578595
>>17578598
looks like a bunch of old shit flying around in space to me to be honest.
>>
You nigger are dumb, it's obvious that everytime something interesting get's on sight it's so (in)conveniently cut. Every. Single. Time. Why the fuck just not leave the tape in place if it's nothing serious? You guys come to /x/ for 'le greeby basda :DDD', but if anyone ever mentions aliens you become contortionist expatics of negation.

>td;dr: le epic ayy lmao meme :ppp haha, much funny, how can et's be real, are you like, dumb lmao hahaha xD
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.