[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Humunculous creation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Homunculus.jpg (67 KB, 534x391) Image search: [Google]
Homunculus.jpg
67 KB, 534x391
Do you think it's real or fake? Humunculous creation. Experiment with this shit, create your own Yousrelf Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YmLWnQGZhQ&bpctr=1460086449
>>
Wtf did I just watch? Can you explain what was going on there?
>>
>>17559584
Basically this guy injected his own semen in an egg, then put it in a hat so no light can touch it and in 40 days he got this ''living'' thing. When it spits him with fluids, the man smashes as it startled him and you can clrearly see the blood and organs, so it was a living creature afterall. The objective is to create an artificial life.
>>
>>17559602
video is confirmed for a fake, however I would like to talk to you about Homunculos, the little man in the jar.

Rene Descartes theory of Dualism relies heavily on the idea that the Mind exists on a plane that isn't necessarily tethered to the human body; and consciousness is just a viewpoint of the interactions your body has.

This "viewer" is called the Homunculos, if anything, just call it the "You" that exists within you. The Ghost inside your meat shell. The everything that makes up you, while not being there.

What is this homunculos outside of its container? What becomes of "You" when your flesh fades away? Do you simply fade away with your flesh? Do you return to some unknown plane? Its an idea that cannot really be explained, nor should it really.

You see; The Ghost within Man lay watching, but does the Ghost come from Man, or from elsewhere? And what matter constitutes the Ghost of Man?

Now, this ties to physical homunculi or "Artificial Lifeforms". This is essentially creating non natural beings that have no Ghost within them. Like Frankenstein's monster, that is considered a Homunculos, however AI that can self sustain, robots, bacteria, and man made creations all constitute this definition If it was not made by God and has no Ghost, it's a Homuculos.

There is also the medical terminology of the humunculos, which is the amount of sensory nerves that are pathed in the human body. It's the image that I've posted, essentially you can make a non vesseled being that "lives" just by recreating this system.

The curious question that should be asked, if Ghosts come from the unknown, or if they can be made. To put it in poetic words. "Can you make a homunculos for a homuculos, or can you make a homuculos to put in a homunculos?"

Are there Ghosts without vessels that then can come into being, or can you make Ghosts, to put into vessels?

Food for philosophical thought I suppose my friends.

I wouldn't attempt trying though.
>>
My question is how is it possible for a human sperm cell to impregnate a chicken [I think] egg.. I'm pretty positive this is not possible.
>>
>human sperm
>non-human egg
>making anything at all
The Russians already did this shit.
Doesn't work.
>>
>>17559505
everything on this board is fake

don't take it too seriously
>>
>>17560174
It is.

Genomics don't work like that.

If they did, we'd have some crazy fucking animals out there.

If you really want to make a homunculos, build a robot, tulpamance something, then somehow put your tulpa in the robot.

The art of flesh abomination sadly doesn't have that much use or acceptance in modern days though.

Heck, even attempting to create a bacteria or protozoan will get you flagged harder than a gay mans anus at the Footonballs club.

That's pretty much the modern way to do it.

In old days it revolved around "binding soul to statue."
>>
>>17559602

>the objective is to create an artificial life

Your mother beat him to it, apparently.
>>
Paracelsus specified that it has to be raised in horse manure, not a hat...
>>
File: monster1.jpg (37 KB, 560x916) Image search: [Google]
monster1.jpg
37 KB, 560x916
>>17559505
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homunculus
I believe that at one time it was actually achieved-
There are a lot of aspects to true alchemy that we dont understand or even know of-
Over time a lot of the processes and steps to certain alchemical and occult rituals have been lost-
Mistranslation, fires, wars, even overzealous popes, priests and kings have omitted knowledge for one reason or another-
The chicken egg guy is on one path-it leads to an end but its not the one intended-
It has to be done with a horse as well as other certain steps-
That combined with some occult rituals and sigils would bring about the desired effect-
The way the Russian is going about things, hes gonna end up with pic related
>>
>>17560355
Paracelsus was a fogey old bat.
>>17560369
You are really going about this the wrong way. A man who sets his mind to one door is no better than the ass who plows his field. That is also applicable to Paracelsus.
>>
>>17560382
>You are really going about this the wrong way. A man who sets his mind to one door is no better than the ass who plows his field. That is also applicable to Paracelsus.
whatever that shit means riddler-
he is still doing it way wrong
>>
>>17560369

>It has to be done with a horse

I'm there!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.