[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any flicks resembling this one? and what do you believe about it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_14844-images(2)2033820454.jpg (12 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14844-images(2)2033820454.jpg
12 KB, 220x326
any flicks resembling this one?

and what do you believe about it?
>>
File: WillEubankWeb.jpg (123 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
WillEubankWeb.jpg
123 KB, 900x598
fucking love William eubank. he's getting better and better.
also has nice gains.
>>
File: DC(19998).jpg (16 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
DC(19998).jpg
16 KB, 182x268
>>
>>17559359
I believe IT WAS FUCKING DOPE AS FUCK didn't see dat twist coming, I really didn't.
Bloody brilliant film, I thought.

Are you inferring that it's trying to "tell" us something in a "coded", or whatever, way?
>>
>>17560096
well Eubank does seem to set all of his movies in the same "universe" that is, both Love and the Signal take place on the "Eubank spaceship" as I'll call it.

Although it sounds like he's moving in a more conventional direction for his next film about open pit-mining in South America.

Also keep an eye out for Shane Carruth's new film about oceanic transportation.

http://www.slashfilm.com/the-modern-ocean/
>>
>>17560150
Ohhhh shit Upstream Color is in my all-time favourite list. (Aptly!) a fucking transcendental experience, connects on so many levels...one of the most innovative filmakers going. So brilliant. Didn't know about that so thanks for the heads up Anon.

Which one is Love?

Do you like that film Coherence, about the dinner party with the comet passing earth affecting shit weirdly? And those weird ish films with Brit Marling starring in 'em, The sound of My Voice, I, Origins and one I forgot...another earth?
>>
Wouldn't mind being a part of some cool experiment like that with cool powers.... but... nope :/
>>
>>17559359
Literally loved all of it but the last 5 mins.

I wish they could have portrayed be twist different.
It seemed like a lack of money. Or something.
>>
>>17561332

Alternate ending : Laurence Fishburne is a real human and an american agent, same goes for every other person under his command. The Special Area is in fact a spatial anomaly on Earth of unknwon origin. It acts as a bait to attract inteligent people (like the protagonist). Other human being in the Special Area are in fact created by the anomaly to make it appear as normal as possible.

However, there are some bugs and individual like the crazy grandma (drop of quality in programming of her personnality) and the carnivorous monster can appear (bug). Since there are also spatial anomalies, the only explanation is that the entity who has created the Special Area can not fully understand the physical laws here.

Hence, we are here trying to study something we can not even grasp the concept of and who is unable to communicate with us.

There. No alien spaceship. No last minute android. No "this was all a simulation".
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.