[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spooky Sounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tpaine.jpg (3 KB, 87x100) Image search: [Google]
tpaine.jpg
3 KB, 87x100
Hey /x/, I usually don't come on this board (I am a normal on /his/ and /sci/) and I'm typically not a superstitious guy, but some of the recent shit that's been happening has been freaking me the FUCK out, and I was hoping /x/ could inform me since this would be considered shitposting on the boards I typically use:
>Have chickens in chicken coop to the side of my house.
>Put them in before it gets dark every night.
>Shit is normal for like a few months.
>Then weird things begin happening.
>Chickens hesitate or full out refuse to leave their cage to walk around during daytime
>If they do leave, they stay incredibly close to the coops and cage.
>Don't know if that means anything.
>A few nights ago this week.
>Neighbor down the street walking by at 9:00 (he's usually pretty tipsy and walks his dog at this time, his wife heckles him not too).
>He says he hears weird ass cooing noises and movement behind my house.
>My house is on a fucking hill, so it had to be loud.
>I disregard it when he tells me, think he was just drunk.
>HE SHOWS ME A FUCKING RECORDED VIDEO
>Weirdest owl/cooing screeching noise I've heard, slightly eerie.
>We usually only get coyotes or bears, but never see them in the area.
>Roll to tonight.
>Over another neighbor's house (he's a friend).
>Walk home through a few yards sober to mine, past the chicken coop.
>Hear rustling, if it is a coyote I reason that shit is scared of me (I'm a reasonably fit guy too).
>Walking to garage door on opposite side.
>It's following me... I hear footsteps, I sprint, and run inside.
Help me /x/, what could this be?
And I usually lurk, so sorry for the reddit-tier rhetoric in this post, but I'm actually kinda freaked out.
>>
Foxes, coyotes, raccoons, cats, all make the most fucked up sounds in the world, and they all eat chickens. It is always one of those.
>>
>>17559140
But this shit chased me man. All of those things are scared pissless of humans.
I also talked to my neighbor and he said he has always heard weird ass footsteps around his house at night.

Also worth noting, my house is new, so it isn't haunted or any of that meme bullshit.
>>
>>17559140
Yeah, chickens are pretty popular with all predators, not just hooman. Best stick with the most logical so on and so forth
>>
Jewbacabra
>>
>>17559163
Chickens really do attract them though. Like a lot of them. All the weird sounds will happen at night because they are all also night predators, and they will just make weird sounds around the chickens when they can not get in. They can sound really fucked, look up what foxes bobcats, raccoons, and coyotes sound like, they sound like demons or women screaming.
>>
>>17559140
>>17559211
>>17559249
Obvious disinfo
>>
>>17559129
Most likely an animal. Could've been a person, but we tend to noisy, clumsy fucks. Chickens/turkeys are fucking weird animals anyway. I went hunting with my friend and we sat and watched a turkey burrow it's self into the ashes of our campfire, only to launch out and scare the other ones. Animals are fucking insane.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.