[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: green-fireball-in-US.jpg (21 KB, 490x387) Image search: [Google]
green-fireball-in-US.jpg
21 KB, 490x387
Medway, Kent, England
around 2:15 AM today, just now

Lying on my bed, underneath my window with my laptop on my chest, BAE is down the road,
I was browsing the Obama EU referendum thread on /pol/ when my peripheral catches a glowing green thin almost square object descend from space to ground in a fraction of a fraction of a second in a curved pattern, SILENTLY, about 30 seconds after I begin to hear, in the distance, helicopters and circling planes.
/x/ this thing was fast, faster than anything experimental military technology could be, and more quiet than one of those green meteorites that have been popping up.

I'm scrambling for an explanation
maybe a moving reflection but my window wasn't moving and I know it was real.

Pic related slightly, not it as Flash on cocaine couldn't of captured it
but imagine this with no tail and more square moving in a curve pattern at unimaginable speeds
>>
>>17558829
subject and name wrong way round
>>
sounds like stealth drone tec
>>
>>17558837
Not at all
This thing was FAST, flat and square, and glowing green, and non-fictional
>>
>>17558884
drone tech is fast flat and square its fast because there's no pilot numb nuts
>>
Wtf im from Medway, I heard Helicopters the last night at 4am? I havent heard any currently but this spooks me out.
>>
>>17558894
Show me a drone that is like this
>>
>>17558910
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_X-47A_Pegasus
>>
>>17558924
The only thing in the area is a minor BAE systems lab, nothing that would invent and field test a drone over a suburb at 2:47 in the morning, let alone have it fall from space into the ground or put it into a scenario where it would've failed. I cannot believe it was a simple drone, I have never even seen anything like that anywhere near here
>>
File: -1x-1.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1470) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1470
>>17558940
could be space drone landing at secret spaceport
>>
Most likely just the light from a passing cyclist reflecting through your window, wouldn't you say, bro? What use would our planes be if what you saw was moving at such speeds?
Consumed any alcohol tonight? What about weed?
>>
>>17558964
Mate I don't touch either of the stuff, the window was open slightly, some of my vision on the object was through glass some wasn't. Idk why ask me?
>>
>>17558987

3am, take it you don't have work tommorow?
>>
>>17558957
None of this is a joke
>>
>>17558998
In a way, yes and no, I could do with being asleep already, then I wouldn't of seen it

Random question
>>
>17558829
Fuck, finally. Ive been waiting for this thread to pop up. I saw one too on my way home at 8pm. Im located in California - going to the Inland Empire from Los Angeles (Lizard Land).

I noticed it as I was looking at the sky (I always do this when I carpool with my coworkers) and a flash of green - almost like lightning that makes the sky shine for a second - happened and we see this ball falling straight down and disappear. Trying to figure it out over the yells and woahs from my coworkers, i looked it up and apparently its been happening all over the world recently.

The star beings are coming, finally. Prepare yourself, meditate and discover your life path. Get ready to heal Gaia.
>>
>>17559001
do I sound like i'm joking?
>>
>>17559008

the 'green comet' you witnessed was a drone sent by the job centre, they saw you are up all night and sleeping all day and not looking for a job so your job seekers allowance has been sanctioned
>>
>>17559028
This is not a fucking joke, fuck outta the thread
>>
>>17559009
You being serious? cause I have heard it has been happening everywhere, if it has maybe it is just some kind of planetary meteor shower, would be more dubious if it was this isolated case

Please no HG Well's war of the worlds
If I wake up and there is a cylinder down the road I am just gonna fucking move to the mariana trench
>>
>>17559075

yes it's not a joke, now you will be homeless and have to survive for 6 months until you can claim benefits again
>>
Saw a green comet thing about a year ago, I was walking home at around 1 in the morning and this shit lit up the night sky. Oddly, no one talked about it or anything. Nothing on news, nothing the next day. Not sure if we're talking about the same thing,
>>
>>17559120
Did it go EXTREMELY fast, like, faster than a shooting star
>>
>>17559135
Yeah, pretty much instantaneous. Like lightning, but not, if that makes any sense. It looked exactly like OP pic. Its something I never really forgot mostly because of how odd it was.
>>
>>17559144
did it travel in a curve, like it whipped down toward the ground
>>
>>17559144
Also, it made a noise, but it wasn't as loud as it should have been.
>>
>>17559151
what kind of noise?
>>
>>17559150
Yeah actually, now that I think about it, it did have a slight curve toward the ground.
>>
>>17559156 A kind of bang, but also like a crack. It was weird.
>>
File: WATCHMEWHIP.jpg (287 KB, 2284x987) Image search: [Google]
WATCHMEWHIP.jpg
287 KB, 2284x987
>>17559164
like a sonic boom? like it was from a fucking drone landing?
>>
>>17559174
Not sure, to be honest. It doesnt seem like a sonic boom should have sounded like that. But then again, it was a while ago. Should I be worried? Is it.... happening? Or has it already happened?
>>
>>17559174
would you fuck off with your drone shit you kike shill
>>17559164
I think I was too far away to here it, for me it was dead silent
>>17559182
it may just be planetary phenomena at the rate it is happening, but definitely worthy for /x/ to keep and eye on
>>
>>17559188
Nothing like that has happened since then, and it was so surreal. I've never seen anything like it. Definitely something that sticks with you. I also agree, it is interesting. If XCOM is real, I will fail on 99% hits just letting everyone know.
>>
>>17559198
Right, I have seen UFOs before but they were easily distinguishable as technology, they have feasible speed and a physical tangible form, this shit was like magic, a solid with confusing form that goes as fast as lighting
>>
>>17559264
guess it was a UFO then. sounds like a UFO. Yup, UFO confirmed.
>>
>>17559001

Some of it is, actually.
>>
File: 1458478469698.jpg (18 KB, 376x260) Image search: [Google]
1458478469698.jpg
18 KB, 376x260
>>17558829

>imagine something moving at unimaginable speeds
>>
>>17558829
Holy fuck Medway is litreally 15 minutes away from haha, Gravesend dude here.
>>
>>17560074
/thread
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.